Reviews of Le Parc Suite Hotel 4 stars

733 North West Knoll Drive, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90069, USA

#83 of 352 hotels in Los Angeles

• Studio King Suite with Sofa Bed

Nothing really. I'm sure once they have completed the renovations the hotel will be fantastic.

Beds were extremely comfortable and large. Room was very spacious as was the bathroom. Hotel is in a quiet area walking distant to good restaurants. Staff at desk were helpful and friendly. The pool was being renovated which didn't effect us as we were there to see the attractions. Would definitely stay there again and would recommend to others

• Standard Studio King Suite

Parking fee........ Seemed they need more staffs; we asked something through phone, but we had to go to the lobby in the end.

Great location! Quiet neighborhood. Decent room with a small kitchen and a fire pit.

• Studio Twin Suite

Filthy! The maids were not cleaning the room just making the bed without changing sheets, not vacuumed just utterly filthy, when I complained I was told by two people they don’t speak English, I find that hard to believe that a manager doesn’t speak english! Construction, was not told in advance, no pool but the worst was the noise that woke us at 6am everyday, it didn’t stop! Room service was rude and lied about if I could pay cash because they didn’t want to get change! Charged 5$ for 3 slices of lemon and never bought us utensils when we asked for them! Restaurant was rude and smelled like old lady pee! The worst experience in my life in all my travels! When asked to move to the 3 floor to maybe not hear construction as much , I was moved down the hall on the first level to still hear the construction. My stay extended with family in another room as well, was finally moved to 3’d floor to a filthy room and pull out couch that still had old sheets from the previous guest. Late going to Disney, having to pack our bags to move rooms. 470$ a night and it was an absolute disgrace We actually stayed here two weeks one with business and then flew my family in a week, then had to extend these 3 days. I should have moved but just had back surgery right be4 my stay. I did complain to the manager who took off 60$ like that was going to make up for it.. I honestly just laughed. I told Him As we were late for Disney from moving rooms if he could give me my time back and erase these memories that I had complained about that were never taken care of during, them I would be happy! 60$ lmao I’m sorry, that was just a smack in the face to complete my stay ! I hope that people see my reviews and don’t ruin their trip at this hotel! Just an awful experience!

• Standard Studio King Suite

Was advised on check in that the pool wasn't available, i don't think it was mentioned through the website. If i knew this i would of booked somewhere else.

Comfortable bed

• One-Bedroom Suite

I have stayed here a few times. I love the apartment style rooms and most important the roof tennis and pool. Upon our arrival great check in with David. After checking we put on swim suits and headed to the roof. The pool is under construction and the tennis court is covered with chairs. Had we know this we would have booked elsewhere as we could have done with 24 hours notice. I feel like the hotel web site which I referred to many times, booking.com or any of the front desk calls that I made should have mentioned this important detail. Overall, the room was very costly without the amenities that were stated. I justified the cost with the experience that we had had in the past and we were disappointed. Otto in the restaurant was fantastic as was the good.

• Standard Studio King Suite

My case may have been an outlier, but my front facing room on the second floor was beyond LOUD. Up until around 2am the car / street noise was astounding, creeping into my room via the wall mounted AC unit even with all doors sealed. The walls are VERY thin and I also heard noises incessantly sounding like heavy luggage being rolled in and out on the ceiling above me. Moreover, and granted this was a Saturday eve in Weho, but this may be the "party" hotel. The next door room was visited literally every fifteen minutes for hours as if there was there was some kind of illicit (and loud) activity taking place. Voices loud enough for me transcribe words, doors closing, wall 'banging"... If you stay, do not get a front facing room.

Staff was accommodating and location was central on residential street in the heart of West Hollywood.

• Studio Twin Suite

Did not feel the property provided value for money even when comparing it to other options nearby.

The rooms were really big. You could easily enjoy an extended stay here.

• Studio Twin Suite

The sofa bed mattress was too soft.

I liked the sauna - we were also given a welcome beverage to use at the bar! The room was large and had a kitchenette which was handy.

• Standard Studio King Suite

Staff friendly and attentive. Nice quiet neighborhood street located in West Hollywood. Close to all kinds of restaurants, retail and entertainment. Reasonably priced considering the location. We stay quite often when visiting our family.

• Standard Studio King Suite

The halls and corridors need a freshen up since the last time I visited the hotel. The bar arrangement is also becoming dated. I still love the hotel but it is getting to the point where some areas require a freshen up.

The rooms are always a delight. The pool is a serious West Hollywood experience.

• Studio King Suite with Sofa Bed

A person staying should not have to pay $45 to park their car.

The bed was very comfortable. The room was clean and welcoming. The staff was attentive. It was a pleasure staying there and I will return! The food at the lovely restaurant was terrific, tasty, fresh, wonderful.Great place!!!! The location is outstanding as well.

• Studio Twin Suite

Only thing I can complain about is amenity fees don't think any need for them.

Hotel and location was perfect would deffinatly return and would recommend it everybody was so nice and helpfully

• Studio Twin Suite

They charge 20usd (not optional) for the amenities such as two bottles of water, use of the gym...

All staff are really nice, most of them speaks Spanish, apartment is very big and well equipped, the hotel is ideally located to participate in the halloween carnival,

• Standard Studio King Suite

I have already mentioned the taste level. The bedmaking should feel newer and cleaner with lightweight comforters with duvet covers and more comfortable pillows maybe pacific coast brand would help. That said...it is always busy with music groups and is good for families as well.

I love the choice of valet or self park. The neighborhood is residential Feels like an apt. Spacious and kitchenettes. They continue to improve the hotel , but never seem to re design in the taste that would appeal to todays mkt. I stay often for the convenience when in town to see family.

• Standard Studio King Suite

Overall a great luxurious suite at a reasonable price. Great location. The Bed and pillows were fantastic and so comfortable. Complimentary drink on arrival was a welcome surprise.

Nothing bad to say!

The suite was very spacious and comfortable. There were a choice of restaurants nearby and close enough to the Hollywood sign, Universal Studios and Rodeo Drive for short taxi/car rides.

• Studio King Suite with Sofa Bed

I had to call 3 times to ask for towels and water. The shower wasn't as clean as it should have been. The corners of the bath-tub was dirty. The room was dusty. I was charged ahead of time $730- for 2 days and then additional $130 for 2 days of parking, and accomidations! I have stayed at this location previously and didn't have the same experience.

I like that it's close to most destinations around LA. It's clean and cozy.

• Standard Studio King Suite

Absolutely nothing everything was excellent.

This place is always an excellent treat to my self and who ever comes along with me. I actually discovered this place thanks to you booking.com I was amazed on how accurate the pictures were when I arrived. The staff is by far the best in customer service. I had an issue with my Mercedes and the friendly staff got me info on to the nearest dealership to have my car checked. Thank you so much I loved my stay and will continue to take my business with you Le Parc.

• Studio Twin Suite

Had to leave the property and book another hotel room due to the air conditioning making a loud banging noice and the smell like rotting food thru out the hotel! Didn't have another room available not that we would have stayed

• Standard Studio King Suite

You took more my deposit for my room and won't tell me why. All I keep hearing is u didn't take it when my bank statement clearly says you did. I will never stay at this hotel again

Nice rooms.

• Standard Studio King Suite

If I'm being honest there wasn't really much I'd have changed, the first day by the pool there was no music which I personally like to have while bathing but the next morning I'd gone out and it was on and for the rest of my stay there to!

Bed was especially comfortable and bathroom had all facilities even added extras like mouth wash which was a nice touch. Also the restaurant staff are some of the most helpful and kind people I've had on a holiday, they couldn't do more for you.

• Standard Studio King Suite

The the ferrai out front wasnt ours.

The staff was extremely friendly. They would always greet you and if you needed anything they were on top of it right away.

• Studio Twin Suite

I keep coming back to this hotel so like it a lot

Nice that the bathroom was newly renovated. The water bottles in the room. Excellent location. Big rooms. Good self-parking.

• Studio King Suite with Sofa Bed

Rooms have wall unit a/c not central a/c. Kitchenette was not stockes with anything. Yes, you can have sruff brought up but rather a pain to have to call everytime you need a glass, fork, napkin, ice, etc.

Nice rooftop pool, staff was great!

• Studio Twin Suite

Alot of walking was required to get to hop on hop off bus, and eating places. The kitchenette did not come with any utensils etc. It would be helpful if some local information could be provided in reception lobby (e.g. maps). The parking charges seemed very high. verall though, the stay was pleasant.

The hotel was quiet and comfortable. Staff were friendly.

• Studio Twin Suite

We are a family with 2nr teenagers and picked the twin bedroom with sofa bed as we couldn't get a twin and double room My wife and i had to stay on the sofa bed which was very uncomfortable. We asked the hotel for help on this and the put extra quilts on the mattress which helped but it still wasn't great.

Staff were great Food was very good Service to the pool and other areas was superb

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

• Studio King Suite with Sofa Bed

Can't think of a thing to improve!

Staff was extremely attentive and friendly. Never had to wait in a line for anything,; not to check in, not to valet park and not to pick up car. Every space in the hotel was clean and comfortable. My room was spacious with a little kitchenette, desk for working, small balcony to relax. Bed was comfortable.

• Studio Twin Suite

I didn't like the $100 a day deposit for the room. Hidden fees need to be told before arrival.

I liked the convenience of being close to main attractions and the modern style of the hotel. Very friendly staff.

• Studio King Suite with Sofa Bed

The pool and restaurant were lacking. The restaurant was empty most of time and looked like it was from 1990.

The price was great for the room and accommodations. The location was easy to get to from Melrose as well.

• Studio Twin Suite

The only note is that although there is a kitchen and tea facilities there were no kitchen utilities and no kettle.

Excellent hotel with a perfect location and although it didn't seem that child friendly it still suited us perfect and had everything we needed. The rooms are huge and even have two televisions and the bathroom has its own dressing room.

• Studio King Suite with Sofa Bed

You HAVE to pay for parking at the hotel ($42/day) as all street parking is zoned and requires a neighborhood permit.

The location is great and convenient to restaurants, shops, etc. Nice, quiet, tree-lined neighborhood.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

• Studio King Suite with Sofa Bed

Room dated . $20day fee useless . Missed coffe and free water , elevator hummus up and down all night , heater in room noisy and loud , internet was lame , concierge were excellent, as well as the valet

Huevous rancheros excellent . In room coffee great .

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

• Studio Twin Suite

The tipping requirement / service charge could have been clearer for room or pool service - we ended up double tipping as the receipt still asked for gratuity but was included in the price

Location was great. Organisation at the hotel was fantastic and facilities were all excellent

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

• Studio Double

The only issue I had was the jacuzzi needs to be updated. It was dirty at the bottom and looked liked algae.

Staff was great. Room was spacious and clean.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

• Standard Studio King Suite

Room service ends at 11pm. Not a problem as I did manage to order by 10pm. If I was staying for longer than a night I would have liked some cooking implements.

The generous space of the suite. It exceeded my expectations.

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

• Studio Twin Suite

The staff could only recommend uber as the only transport option as we didn't have a vehicle. We worked out the public bus system ourselves which they could recommend to guests. It's only $1.75

One girl (dark hair and glasses)who checked us in was very friendly and helpful. Centrally located to Beverly centre and Santa Monica blvd and in a nice quiet street. Room was clean and comfortable with a great layout

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

• Studio King Suite with Sofa Bed

Rooms were a bit outdated, some stains on the ceilings and walls in bathroom. Jacuzzi was out of service

Great location, friendly staff, room was large

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

• Studio Double

They were doing construction projects beside our room so we heard and felt vibrations. We should have been warned that this was the case. I had to complain about room vibrations from large objects being dropped.

Very nice staff. Comfortable room.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

• Studio Twin Suite

It was fantastic but was a little pricey and I did get a last minute discount.

Amazing staff (front desk looked after me and even upgraded after a very long flight), huge and fantastic rooms.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

• Studio Twin Suite

ALL the staff from the front desk, to the room help to the restaurant , "Knoll", were professional, and very helpful. LOVE this property! WILL return...have already stayed TWICE when in West Hollywood!

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

• Studio King Suite with Sofa Bed

Parking is outrageously expensive at 40 USD / night, and there doesn't seem to be any other options for night parking in the area. There's nothing in terms of kitchen utensils in the room, you have to ask for everything and they will bring it to the room.

A very nice room, we had the "Studio King Suite with Sofa Bed" which was big and comfy but a bit dark. Worked great with the kids in the sofa bed. The roof pool area was great, the kids loved the jacuzzi. WiFi worked great. Location is good. Not much traffic noise.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

• Studio Twin Suite

The only downfall was that travelling as a couple the twin single room (two single beds) was the cheapest option by far, a double bed was significantly more expensive to book.

Great location, staff were friendly and room was very big and clean. Short walking distance to Hollywood Boulevard shops and popular cafés. Overall I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

• Studio Twin Suite

I can't say a bad thing at all.

From the moment we arrived to the moment we left the staff were fantastic, couldn't do enough for you. Our suite was large and very comfortable and modern. Very central to all.

• Reviewed: 29 November 2016

• Studio King Suite with Sofa Bed

Tub...fire place didn't wk...ice machine was across the world...no vending machine in lobby or on either one of the floors in hotel...got thirsty late night and nothing in site

Was very clean...tub could've been replaced...and fire place didn't wk...requested higher floor but they had me on 1st floor

• Reviewed: 19 November 2016

• Studio King Suite with Sofa Bed

Kitchen had old food on cutting boards - major health risk. Attention to cleanliness was not there. Drinks in fridge were not restocked in whole time of visit Supposed to be non-smoking but another guest was smoking Marijuana which went through whole floor. Marijuana is legal in LA but still not appropriate in non-smoking rooms

Good check in/out. Staff went out of their way to check me in early Nice open fire which I enjoyed

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

• Studio Twin Suite

Some of the furniture and the step up had many nicks and looked worn. This detracted from the quality of everything else and made it feel cheap.

Loved the location and the room. Super cute. Street was quiet and the vegetation out on the patio gave shade and privacy. I could have stayed a week very comfortably there.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

• Standard Studio King Suite

The room was lovely, the staff were friendly and incredibly helpful (I was on crutches and they assisted me with everything that I needed) and the food was great! Also, fantastic rooftop pool!

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

• Standard Studio King Suite

It is not dirty in the sense that they do their job, but it's an old hotel in desperate need of upgrades. The carpet was gross with stains and felt sticky to the feet. Everything is old and not great quality. Felt like a cheaper hotel in that sense.

Good staff. Rooftop pool and sauna.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

• Standard Studio King Suite

Was forced to pay $40/day parking as valet said there was no free parking. However, I found this to be false after speaking to a local. Property is very dated and the room doors wouldn't be out of place on a call in a penetentiary

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

• Studio Twin Suite

Absolutely loved this hotel. Will be back! Only tiny thing is flashing alarm light near door (240 I think) but no issue cuz we could pull curtain to bed area.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

• Studio King Suite with Sofa Bed

I love staying here. However my last visit, My room wasn't cleaned even after I asked them to come. The carpet stayed dirty and the kitchen was swarmed with ants because the garbage never got taken out. I will stay here again but hope the staff will be more helpful next time.

Love the room size. Bed very comfortable.

• Studio King Suite with Sofa Bed

Housekeeping did not do their job, they would simply come in do the bed and change the towels but if anything else was dirty they would leave it.

The hotels location was excellent, walling distance from all the restaurants. I definitely would recommend this hotel for a long stay.

• Reviewed: 14 September 2016

• Standard Studio King Suite

My room was just above the power generator, very noisy 1st night, can not sleep! complained to front desk then 2nd night better. Everything else good

The location is good and quiet, the room is huge! Staffs are kind and helpful

• Reviewed: 2 September 2016

• Studio Twin Suite

The closet was on a slant and I had to hold the sliding door open to keep it from crashing on me. The drawers kept sliding open too.

The location was excellent. Cute boutique hotel. Large rooms. Eclectic guests.

• Reviewed: 29 August 2016

• Standard Studio King Suite

Room cleaning can be improved. We would come back in the evening to find empty coffee cups still on the table, etc...

Very good location. Friendly staff. Spacious and comfortable rooms.

• Reviewed: 29 August 2016

• Studio Twin Suite

The Air conditioning unit is so loud when turned on, that sleeping requires complete exhaustion.

The hotel is located in a nice and quite neighborhood. Very expensive in summertime for what you get, but that is everywhere in LA at that time of the year.

• Reviewed: 26 August 2016

• Studio King Suite with Sofa Bed

First of all, I was disappointed since the hotel does not offer a complementary water, tea bags and kettle so any guest wich is of tea lovers kind like me can not be served . Secondly, cleaning and vacuuming could be better than this since they did not clean unless you inform the reception to do so!!!! Third note is about the third floor, it has a cooking smell all over due to the restaurant located at the same floor. Fourth note, both rooms that we checked in have problems with toilets, the toilet bowls were blocked and needed the plumer to solve the problem twice. Finally, There were nobody can help with luggage and there were no trolleys at all to help with .

I like the location very much, all the staff members were nice and friendly. The size of the room was pretty good.

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

• Standard Studio King Suite

Provide you with a kitchen area and microwave but no dishes, glasses or cutlery which is poor as this isnt a budget hotel and surprised us.

Good sized room, comfy bed and the boys thought sofa bed very good also. Hotel on a nice quiet street, recommended. Breakfasts not cheap but superb apart from the two American's who spent the whole of one breakfast talking in their mobiles at 8.30am!

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

• Studio King Suite with Sofa Bed

Terrible bath/shower!! The shower curtain rod was installed incorrectly!! The level was totally off which caused the curtain to slide open!! Couldn't get it to close! Plus it was mounted too high so the curtain barely kept the water in the tub area.. It was obvious that the tub was a "cover-over" an old tub as it wobbled as you stepped around in the shower! Just unacceptable for the $$$!! Room 117

Great bed area w tv Nice kitchen area, living space & dining table

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

• Standard Studio King Suite

The pool area was small and didn't have many loungers. Would be better to convert the tennis courts to an increased pool area.

Great location and lovely room which had a bit of class. Nice to have a pool area. Really enjoyed the food in the restaurant which was competitive.

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

• Studio Twin Suite

The 2 single beds were tiny. The hotel could be cleaner. Strange smell in the hallway.

Parking was good, self-laundry area available (not free), rooms were bag.

• Reviewed: 29 July 2016

• Studio Twin Suite

No tea, coffee, milk or sugar supplied and difficult to find where to buy. Room very dark.

Very comfortable beds and very comfortable couch & lounge chair. Close to the Beverley Centre shopping mall.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

• Standard Studio King Suite

Had a slight problem when my bank declined the use of my card for the hotel as I had not let them know I would be using it abroad, the manager or staff member named ehsan came across very rude and made us feel like we were not able to pay. He wasn't helpful and just kept stating the card had been declined. Another staff member helped by trying another way and after calling the bank it finally got resolved. It ruined our first night, this would already be quite embarrassing but this staff member made it even more embarrassing by acting in the manor he did.

The location was perfect, nice and quiet but also in the middle of everything once you walk down the street. The room was clean and beds lovely and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

• Studio King Suite with Sofa Bed

Over price , Valet Parking cost 40$ , can feel walking step and door closing every where, some running maintenance early morning, bathroom old a bit and shower dish is fix and no exhaust fan.

Great location,spacious room and balcony, comfortable bed

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

• Studio King Suite with Sofa Bed

Parking is expensive but valets were excellent. There were no cooking pans etc but u can ask for crockery & cutlery.

Large & comfortable room in quiet side street in West Hollywood. Nice gym & pool. Good air con. Comfortable bed & sofa bed. Small balcony. Big dressing room.

• Reviewed: 16 July 2016

• Studio King Suite with Sofa Bed

Location is very nice, but would have liked more casual dining around the hotel.

Very comfortable bed. Recently renovate suite with modern , comfortable decor

• Reviewed: 14 July 2016

• Studio Twin Suite

Staff professional, but not going any extra step. We first had a suite with two double beds, not suitable at all for a familly with 16 and 12 years old children. Managed to switch to a queen suite, but window located just above aircon for the building, so very very noisy. Expensive parking at 40 USD extra. Overall not a good value for money.

Good location in a residential area. Pool on the rooftop, allbeit small. Large rooms.

• Reviewed: 9 July 2016

• Studio King Suite with Sofa Bed

Every staff member we encountered was very friendly and helpful. Laundry services in the basement were very handy for us. Loved the rooftop pool, hot tub, dining, and very comfortable room!

• Reviewed: 5 July 2016

• Standard Studio King Suite

- zooming noise in the room - next to kitchen so the smell (especially in the hallway) was intense.

+ location + spacious room + rooftop terrace and pool + fitness facilities

• Reviewed: 3 July 2016

• Standard Studio King Suite

1.We found a pair of dirty lace knickers on the floor in the suite when we arrived 2. My diamond stud earrings were stolen (yes i should of put them in the safe but was rushing out the door to get married). Staff were not too concerned over the incident 3. I informed the hotel we were there to get married in LA and we had 4 other guests booked in (including my mum) and requested we have rooms close together - unfortunately we were scattered all over the hotel 4. The room had a kitchenette (a necessity for a child) but did had not cooking wear, plates or utensils. We had to order what we wanted then the cleaners would remove the items and not replace them. Even our mini bar was not restocked the whole week we were there 5. The air conditioner was very noisy and did not work well 6. We had breakfast everyday in the restaurant and they forgot something everyday - toast, Yoghurt, juice etc that was ordered

The suite we stayed in was roomy and had a microwave. Great for a 19 month toddler. Location was also good as it was close to good shopping and restaurants. Nice pool area to relax. Concierge was very helpful

• Reviewed: 23 June 2016

• Studio King Suite with Sofa Bed

Small pieces of trash left in room from the previous guest, was not discovered the entire time during our stay. The bathroom door separating the bedroom from the bathroom area, was not functional. Only one bathrobe provided for two people and no slippers.

The location is great. The sitting area in the room is very spacious.

Wifi

Staff and location was awesome

Always doing renovations

Love the rooms and the size

• Standard Studio King Suite

Resort fee is a joke. The facility is far from a resort.

Very clean and comfortable. Off the beaten path.

Hard pillows.

Walking distance to many great restaurants

Browse Le Parc Suite Hotel traveller photo gallery