Reviews of GreenPoint Hotel Kissimmee 3 stars

5245 West Irlo Bronson Highway, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Room was excellent - modern/updated and very clean.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

Room was excellent - modern/updated and very clean. The pool was under maintenance when we stayed (which we knew about before booking) . These rooms have outdoor entrances (motel style) . Good location , will definitely stay again, especially for the price we booked for.

Good for short stay
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

Good for a short trip. Wouldn't be able to stay here for more than 4 nights as a family of 4 due to the size of the room. Basic needs met and we were happy to stay for a night.

Great stay, good price and excelent comfort!
    • King Room - Environmentally Friendly

Love the fact that it was very clean and the bed was so comfortable and conveniently located to lots of restaurants and stores to fit your needs, we were very satisfy with our stay... in fact we are going back next month.

Clean, good environment, nice decorated.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

Not enough personnel, the lady that was working at breakfast was by herself and she had to run and rush too much.

Clean, good environment, nice decorated. Breakfast was good

Great value, super clean
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

What amazing value - including a pretty manic but enjoyable breakfast. Loved exploring the neighbourhood too. Motel is clean and modern with a great reception area. All good - thank you.

Not what I expected
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Poolside View

The breakfast, the only good thing to eat was the bread, cheese and ham. You can eat waffles but you have to do it yourself and there's no order. Also the utensils were all almost used and no one to ask. Then again... it was free...so.

The room and front desk

Very clean and modern hostel.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

The swimming pool was closed and never told us before. The breakfast should be start at least 6am or offer a to go breakfast for guest who need get out early or at least a coffee station.

Very clean and modern hostel. Good value money for a short stay in Orlando.

Rooms were clean.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

It didn't inform me that the pool was under construction. My grandkids were looking forward to going swimming....glass wall in the shower/bath needs to come down..makes it difficult to reach knobs when trying to bathe kids

Rooms were clean. Beds were comfortable.

Amazing breakfast and staff was unbelievably...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Courtyard View

Outside! Plus, while it looked good, it was simply putting lipstick on a pig...it is still a pig!

Amazing breakfast and staff was unbelievably helpful/friendly. Property was run down...weeds in parking lot, uneven and poorly paved parking lot, sparse open spaces, overgrown, ground cover showed underlying plastic

An excellent stay overall with a really nice room and friendly service.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

The bathroom fixtures were attractive and beautifully designed, but very confusing to operate. There should be some instructions somewhere. They gave me the Wifi password at the front desk, but they should have had it in the room where I actually needed it. There was no "Do not disturb" sign to place on the door to prevent the cleaning staff from prematurely banging on the door.

This was a humble property as befits its price, but the bedding was comfy, it was sparkling clean and the staff was every bit as nice and thoughtful as a four-star hotel. Superb value for money. I'll be back!

Great location, clean, and comfortable!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

Excellent location! Not only 15-20 mins from Disney/Universal parks, but it' also on a very convenient area filled with stores and restaurants! The hotel has a simple but relaxing atmosphere and very comfotable and clean as well.

Very enjoyable and I would stay here again when I'm in the area.
    • King Room with Courtyard View

The pool was under construction so if you were anywhere near your room mid day you couldn't squeeze in a nap. Not a game breaker though so no worries! The room had kind of an echo which I link to not many things in the room to dampen the sound. But overall it was too noticeable after my first night.

The room was very clean and bed was very comfortable. House keeping was also very quick to tidy the room when I was out which was a great feeling coming back to my room mid day. This hotel is located in a very good location lots of places to eat at in the area to choose from.

Hope to return soon.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

The first room we got was in the ground level, apparently it was raining earlier and when you step on the floor it was wet. The water infiltrated the gap between the tiles. We request another room and it was in the second floor and we didn’t have any problems with it.

The staff were very friendly. The room was clean and updated. Good breakfast. Good location. Good price.

Super clean hotel close to Disney world (15 mins by car) and...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

Unfortunately the pool was closed.

Super clean hotel close to Disney world (15 mins by car) and Orlando airport (30 mins). Big room with 2 queen size beds. Super nice breakfast. Good air conditioning. Easy and quick laundry. Comfortable car parking.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

My husband and I stayed here last night after going to...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

I can’t complain but a little more breakfast selection couldn’t hurt!

My husband and I stayed here last night after going to Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween party. We got here after 1 am and were greeted by two very friendly staff, one being a security guard which was nice. The front counter staff was so pleasant and friendly and I had a nice conversation with him while he checked me in. The facility is beautiful, clean and modern which is not something you can usually get for the price. The price was perfect for us and we definitely got our money’s worth. The room was also modern and clean with an awesome shower head. We slept beautifully. The breakfast was good, they had waffles but you didn’t have to make them yourself so that was awesome too. We loved it!

would not recommend
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

pool was not usable, ad did not tell you this. Small bugs on bed and sink area. Main door was too short and mice or rats or snakes or other bugs and varmints could get in.

Every thing was good, need to finish the pool tho.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

The staff in the hotel was friendly what ever i needed it was taken care of right away.

Every thing was good, need to finish the pool tho.if ever in the area will stay again.

It is a new hotel (everything is new) with an excellent...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

Some maintenance issues and services ate not as good as they might. For example: I used the ice container first night and they did not change it ever. We were 5 persons in the room, I asked for extra towel and they did not send it ever.

It is a new hotel (everything is new) with an excellent breakfast.

The rooms were clean I have nothing to complain about there
    • King Room - Environmentally Friendly

Upon my checking In i went to the room to go use the bathroom there were no toilet papers so my wife called the front desk and ask them if they can deliver toilet paper they told me sure five hours go by and I didn’t get a single roll of toilet paper The next day they put toilet paper in my room because the housekeeping lady came to clean the room there were no shampoo in the room I had to call and it took them about an hour just to get me the shampoos let alone the hotel wasn’t busy that night The next day I had an issue with my safe the maintenance guy came put in some type of code and unlock the safe and told me everything should be working so when he left I input my code and I still got locked out of the safe all my money and my valuables were in the safe I couldn’t have any access to until literally the next day When I called the front desk they told me they’ll send somebody nobody ever showed up the next day I called they told me they were going to send somebody in literally 20 minutes after I called him the next day they sent somebody I don’t know with her staff is willing to help other people but from my opinion Their staff needs to have more customer service experience

The rooms were clean I have nothing to complain about there

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Positive experience
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

I booked online and it didn't say that the pool was closed (under construction). We only stayed one night before heading back to PA, so it wasn't a huge deal. If my whole vacation would have been booked there, I would have been upset. We had also rented dvd movie for the kids and there was no dvd player available.

The room/bathroom were clean and beds were comfortable. The continental breakfast was excellent. It had a large variety of foods and drinks. The staff was professional and pleasant.

It was a great experience but i was barely there
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

The pool was under construction or repairs and weren't able to use of it. I was rather disappointed that nobody ever said anything.

The cleanliness definetely.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

Very nice property, clean and beautiful. The room has a modern and minimalist design, the beds are very comfortable. I think is spectacular quality for the price.

Worst place to stay under construction.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

People at this place not friendly at all, swimming pool under construction, they say a nice pool to relax. Breakfast is a big dissapointment, over a 100 people trying to eat and pretty much bread and cereal. They charge my credit card 3 times and different amounts each time and when you complaint they say just a mistake, but worst part is you have to wait 10 days so they can refund your card so they should get training on how to use the computer because the funny part is they blame it on the computer system. I would never stay at this place in my life, there are so many places where to stay and get your money worth.

The only thing that i liked was the room which was cleaned and the location.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

This hotel was inexpensive but not worth the trade-off for the comfort of an average room.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

The hotel is a made-over old motel in the older part of Kissimmee. The room did not have carpet and was not comfortable. The room had an odd smell in it and was overall very strange. The bathroom tub had a fixed glass door that only covered half of the length of the tub and caused water from the shower to run all over the bathroom. There was not a grab bar in the shower so getting out onto a wet floor was very dangerous. The tub/shower was so dangerous that I don't think it would be safe for children or older people.

Check in was easy and parking was close to the room. Even though the hotel was older, the room and bedding appeared to be clean.

Clean, cosy and comfortable
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Courtyard View

The pool was closed. We stayed here for a week and not much was done over that time, although it was said that the pool would be open by the end of the month.

Rooms were clean and comfortable, staff was nice, breakfast was also quite nice had a variaty of choices. We got more than we expected for the price we paid.

The swimming pool was out of service and was a bit...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

The swimming pool was out of service and was a bit disappointed and breakfast ended at 9:30am! We arrived at 9:45am and staff did not offer to even give us coffee or a some of the food that they were removing from breakfast counter... Otherwise it was a pleasant experience.

Nice clean rooms and great shower.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

Keep in mind that there is no pool available. Being repaired.

Nice clean rooms and great shower. Close to many attractions and easy to get to parks.

It was okay
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

-Too munch light outside on balcony...so really clear inside the rooms at nights -the swamp beside the parking -3 towels and half toilet paper roll for 4 guest.

The bed were comfortable

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

You get what you pay for
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

Upon further inspection of the room, the cleaning services needs to be stepped up a notch. There was hair all over my bathroom, a unknown liquid spilt on the floor in front the TV, and dust on the shelves. Also didn’t like being woken up at 1:30am to someone trying to come into my room, more than once.

The rooms were big, complimentary shampoo/ body wash/ and conditioner were a nice touch. It appeared to be clean because everything is white and the floors are not carpet. I liked that it had a microwave and fridge. Security was very responsive.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Comfortable beds, quiet, clean, good breakfast, great staff. Nice shower. Highly recommend!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

Pool was closed. Would like more variety of fruit for breakfast and scrambled eggs added to breakfast. But mostly it has been very great and we would go back if we have a chance in the future! Highly recommend this hotel!

Staff was great. Beds excellent. Quiet area... Very pleasant experience. Only unfortunate thing as that the pool wasn't open and it was super hot. We had to leave the Disney parks early and it would have been great if we could use the pool. The rooms were clean and breakfast was good. We enjoyed the little waffles a lot. Thanks for everything!!!

A Family Friendly Hotel
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Courtyard View

The Hotel, its clean, but they don't clean as offent as we liked to, they just made the beds but they don't vacumm if the floors dirty. Also they offer Pool as part of benefits, but it is close.

The Facilities, breakfast, and its really near to all Disney, Universal Park and Outlets.

My experience was fair.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Courtyard View

I was expecting more during the breakfast meal. There was no way to order an omelet, or eggs, or other kinds of American breakfast food. Also, there was no variety of fruits during the weekdays that I have stayed. There was no option to buy some kind of natural sandwiches, during the nights. There were just some kinds of snacks.

The waffles were good, as the juice was good as well. The muffins were excellent, and greek yogurt pretty good.

Very clean
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

Disappointed with the breakfast (even though there was lots of it) and the pool is still not ready. Also where the exercise room is located is like being in a fishbowl with everyone stuffing them selves in the dining room able to look in as you sweat. There isn’t a great deal of help from the staff about how to get from A to B if you haven’t hired or got a car (almost as though they don’t know Kissimmee or Orlando at all).

Staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms are big bright and very clean with a safe, fridge, microwave, WiFi and free local calls. Beds are comfortable and big. Shower is excellent. If you haven’t got a car then there are a couple of bus stops nearby. In the hotel lobby you can print out directions about how to get from A to B but I had to discover that for myself even though I kept asking for help and advice.

I don’t think I come back
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

The pool was closed for maintenance right in summer .. that’s weird The people at the reception desk were very negligent , made a mistake with the reservation mixing it with another guests reservation ..

It was very clean and modern looking.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Courtyard View

They needed more people in the breakfast section to keep up with food running out.

It was very clean and modern looking. The staff was very friendly and the location was convenient.

It was very clean and bug free!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

The pool was under construction really disappointed about that. Wouldn’t have booked it had I known. Would have been nice to have known in advance.

It was very clean and bug free!

clean,comfortable but inconvenient breakfast service, too much of a hustle
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

terrible breakfast organization, super disorganized, was there 3 days and i only took breakfast first day, why? there is a ton of people at the same time all fighting for breakfast, only 1 toaster and 1 baking machine for may be 70 people there, may be a little less may be more. i rented this room for comfort and to sav some money on the breakfast, but did not work out due to this issue, i ended up going to wendys and waffle house and expend the same as if i went to a 4 star hotel, so the final review would be that if you want to save because of the breakfast, dont even think like this , just rent and go have breakfast somewhere else. everything else is fine.

cleanliness, comfort of beds, location, staff is ok

Price
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Courtyard View

Gave me a room that was already occupied and I didn’t get a apologies or anything when I was checking out the guy didn’t even care when I told him theirs no variety on the breakfast

Price

Dirty rooms and closed pool for construction
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Poolside View

The rooms were dirty: The first one had food on the floor and a cockroach came out of the bed. The second room was still dirty with body hair in the bathroom, spiders, used medication wrapping on the bed counter and stain on the sheet of one bed. I couldn't sleep well and checked out the next day. Note that the pool was closed for construction, which was not mentioned at the time of the booking.

The cool design

I say to Booking.com you have to respect the guests
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Poolside View

The room is dirty and has insects and the swimming pool has maintenance and the hotel is unsafe. The rooms look out over the parking lot and anyone can access you

Redecorated motel without working pool
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Poolside View

Pool is still closed, don't be fooled. Because of this there are no chairs or loungers available except a few tables outside the breakfast room. Rooms are recently redecorated in white giving you that hospital feeling.

Breakfast was better than most similar motels. Large breakfast area. Only 20 minutes drive to Disney Magic Kingdom

A lovely weekend
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

Absolutely everything. So clean everything looks new and tidy. The room are so perfect bathroom everything. I really love this place. Breakfast so good. I will rate this 11 to 10...

It's near Disney parks, it have breakfast and fitness...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Courtyard View

They should rotate some stuffs in the breakfast, but it still good!

It's near Disney parks, it have breakfast and fitness academy. Also it offer washing machine and dryer that you can pay with credit card (about $2.5 or so.) The parking lots are great and have plenty space for parking.

Clean room great location
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

I didn’t know the pool was out of order until I got to the hotel. Wanted to sit out by the pool but there were some kind of construction going on.Wish the app would let you know about problems like this before you book.

Clean room

It was OK!!!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

Most of the staff here were not helpful. Breakfast was not good at all. Daily it was the same menu and time was fixed. If u r late they start taking away the food irrespective of guests having their breakfast . It was quite shocking sight. Location was ok too. I expected a lot from here as getting the reviews from Booking.com was so good. But it was quite opposite. Will never get back here for sure.

Clean, comfortable and simple short stay motel.
    • King Room - Environmentally Friendly

Great short stay motel in our preferred position. Overnight stay in Orlando before driving down to the gulf coast. Recently refurbished, the rooms were simple and clean with everything you need for a stop over. Comfortable beds and great shower room. The staff were also pleasant.

Pretty but don't count on the transport to the parks.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

The transport to the parks is never on time. Either for pick-up from the hotel or the parks. Just once I could get back with the hotel's transport, the rest of the time I had to take an Uber back because it never showed up.

Rooms are clean and pretty, food its decent and the staff is helpful and friendly.

The cleanliness of the facility.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

The person dealing with the tours was not knowledgeable enough on products. The breakfast was basic, and the times for breakfast should be adjusted to be until 1030am especially since time zones and jetlag plays a part In guest stays

The cleanliness of the facility.

we were happy with our stay! Clean and affordable!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

Nothing! Was very happy with everything.

It was clean and affordable. The continental breakfast was descent! The staff was very nice. With the experiences we had with our week before we stayed their we're not good! The staff was great.

We stayed @206 which is very good,the two beds are comfy and...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

I like our room the bed is very comfy and clean.

We stayed @206 which is very good,the two beds are comfy and the cleanliness is perfect.The only down side is they didn't informed us that the swimming pool is no available for all the guess to used.The breakfast is okay it could have been better if there are other choices every day,specially if guest are staying for 5-7 days.

Best value and most comfortable stay of our trip.

No negatives!!!!

Best value of our trip! This hotel is an older hotel that has been completely renovated. It looks exactly like the pictures on Booking.com. The mattress are new and very comfortable. I will stay here again!

Best value and most comfortable of our trip.

No negatives!!!!!

This hotel was the best value of our trip. It’s an older hotel that has been completely renovated. The room was exactly like the pictures on Booking.com. Very clean! The mattress are new and very comfortable. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I will stay here again!

The hotel location is excellent
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Poolside View

The room doesn't have a coffee machine. The toilet is small. There was no table to put my bags. The lighting in the room was not enough. The facility deducted the payment completely in addition to USD 25 per night in advance before arriving to the hotel.

The location of this hotel is excellent and near to shops and restaurants. The parking is available anytime. The staff was very helpful. The Hotel was as per expectation and I am satisfied with this experience.

The Greenpoint was very reasonably priced and was quite new...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

Thete wasn't anything we didn't like!

The Greenpoint was very reasonably priced and was quite new with modern facilities. The free breakfast was one of the best hotel breakfasts we have had.

Fair stay...bad experience
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Courtyard View

High turnover motel with low customer care and attention. Limited breakfast area with peak attendance made it impossible to have a mesl. They did not even think of extending breakfast hours.

Cheap

Awesome experience.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

I thought I will be able to use swimming pool, but it was not available during my stay at the hotel.

Awesome experience. Very comfy bedding, nice and clean room, and above average free breakfast. I highly recommend that you stay here while visiting Orlando.

Terrible experience!!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

I book room for 4 adults and 2 kids. I got only two queen beds, no space for kids, even in the floor, no space. I had to go out in the last minute and book another room to another couple of adult. When I report to the manager, she was yong, didn't care, no apologizes !! Plus they took $25.00 from my account without authorization, with 7 to 10 business days will give back!! Pool was close!! I hate this place!!

Breakfast was fair.

Sharply priced at a convenient location to visit Disney
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

1) Our room was posted as a green or ecological room, but I have no idea how this room was in any way more ecological than any other. All the plastic waste at the breakfast surely wasn't. 2) The pool was closed during our visit which was a shame because it could have been nice to cool off. The hotel had no arrangement for guests to use another pool and when I informed at the frontdesk about other swimming options in the neighbourhood I was turned away quiet rudely without any sorry for the inconvenience.

Sharply priced at a convenient location to visit Disney

Check in was easy and fast, the rooms were beautiful and...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Courtyard View

Check in was easy and fast, the rooms were beautiful and clean. The courtyard was also a nice view. The breakfast was great! The staff responded quickly when we asked for something.

Great place to stop for a night!

Nothing not to like!

Extremely clean rooms with excellent air-conditioning. The staff at breakfast were really friendly and the food was good. And location was also very convenient.

Below expectations
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

How is it possible that a hotel that claims to be 'green and ecologocal' serves their breakfast on/in plastic plates and cups! What a waste! The swimming pool was closed without any explanation. When we asked for the reason they just said it was closed. Our room had an odd smell.

Good sized and clean room. Low room rate. Convenient location for visiting the Disney parks.

Beds were comfortable, having some quick waffles were a plus...overall a good stay.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

The floors were hardwood, which is great, but not swept well. Coffee that was apart of the free breakfast was horrible.

The staff put me closer to the front per my request since I was traveling alone. The staff was really friendly and answered questions when I had them. Nespresso was good to have. Wish I would have had time to stop for a beer.

Awesome hidden treasure
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

The pool was not Open and it was so hot the days we were there it would have been nice to use it!

Clean and neatly organized room with NO carpet! Excellent breakfast!

Room was very clean, beds were quite comfortable, and the...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

Breakfast room was spacious, plenty of room for all of the guests to enjoy breakfast comfortably.

Room was very clean, beds were quite comfortable, and the breakfast was great! Super happy we gave this hotel a try!

Easy transaction.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Courtyard View

Spent almost 3 hours looking for my phone. Went from place to place constantly calling it morning staff lady had it. Phone caller id had mom and dad like it wasnt a random number. And ontop of that the Loud volume and couldnt answer to say your phone was left at greenpoint we have it in our front desk. She started asking what color what brand what color care what this what that like give me the phone in calling it right infront of your face. She was rude the breakfast was disgusting. Wouldnt be staying here again thanks

Easy transaction. Nice rooms and not the best but a good property

Unbelievable resort for the price

I liked everything

It was clean, the rooms looked very modern, and it was within walking distance of multiple restaurants. This was honestly one of my best stays in Orlando.

Great value, clean, modern and helpful staff. Good location for Disney vacation.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

Couldn't make local or toll free calls from the room. Discussed with manager and he offered to have checked, but just didn't have the time to do so. But I am happy with the offer to have checked. No elevators to upper levels, but I guess it comes with the cost - not a biggie. Pool is out of service, but really didn't have the time for it as we were at the parks the whole day. Only came to sleep, shower and breakfast. Public toilet had an issue with flushing - perhaps low water levels one day. I pity the cleaning staff that had to clean up.

Simple but new, clean and modern. Pleasantly surprised with breakfast - fruits, greek yogurt, ham, juices, with the regular breakfast fare . Jessica and breakfast staff were hardworking, organized and friendly -- always made sure there was enough food. Requested for an extra chair for the room and Carlos delivered promptly. Complimentary business services was convenient. Manager and front desk staff were helpful. We were at the parks the whole day, so only came to sleep, shower and breakfast. Ample parking. Haven't received our credit card billing, but hopefully it is straight forward and no hidden fees from the $25 dollar holds per day.

The rooms where very clean, the beds where very comfortable.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

The breakfast needs more choices But it was good.

The rooms where very clean, the beds where very comfortable. It's exactly what you see in the pictures. Tamela was so helpful with the check in and gave us all the necessary information to make our stay the best. Definitely would stay here again.

Great Hosting and Perfect Customer Service
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

Great Hosting and Perfect Customer Service I chose the GreenPoint Hotel in Kissimmee to spend 10 days with my Family due its location, however everything in this hotel exceeded my expectations. First the reception performed nice and cordially by Miss. Leisa who showed interest in helping us by giving us tips and suggestions. The Hotel is large, well planned, new and well maintained. A highlight also for the room: comfortable, clean and organized. We did not have time to enjoy the pool, but we enjoyed the gym which was well equipped. The breakfast was very good and with several options. Besides, the Hotel is well located and I believe it is the best option for those who are going to visit the parks (Disney or Universal) and do some shopping. It's 15 to 20 minutes to the parks, 15 minutes to Disney Springs, 30 minutes to International Drive and minutes away of outlet stores and the wallmart. Congratulations to all the staff, who were always friendly and concerned about the well-being of the guests, making us have a very nice stay and we felt at home, especial congratulations to Viergina, Ely, and the always smiling Yessica. Everything perfect! I will certainly indicate to friends and on the next trip to Orlando I plan to stay there again.

Happy!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

Pool was not working but because was in maintenance, not need anyway. Need to change a little the times for the shuttle, remember the Fireworks in the park is at 9.15 pm and this is the hour the shuttle return. In any case, you can bring your car to the park because is very close.

Very good hotel. Very Close from Disney (they even have a free shuttle) . Breakfast was excellent for the price We are paying (they have several options). Rooms and Bath very clean. Rosemarie was excellent with information and She speak Spanish. You won´t dissapointed!!!. Please don´t change, take for sure I will pick up again in my next trip.

Had kids with me and the pool was closed.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

Had kids with me and the pool was closed... said that it should be fixed by middle of July.. that really sucked... the bathroom is really small good value for the money

Everything was great

Excellent hotel, nice employees, excellent cost/benefit relation, breakfast was healthy and delicious. The beds were confortable and rooms are big.

Nice and Clean
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

I didn't see when I booked that the pool wasn't open yet, but we really only slept at the room due to all the activities planned for the day.

The rooms were super clean, and the hotel has a really modern look. The staff was friendly. Originally booked only one night but stayed 3 because it was so nice.

Overall, quite pleased and will stay again
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

only one chair and no table in room, nowhere to sit and have a snack. Hotel should install hand rails (bars) in the tub for elderly patrons (this is Florida). Difficult for people with mobility issues to enter and exit the bath tub.

location is central to all Disney parks. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Pool had a chair for handicap access. Breakfast included with room. Room has a safe, microwave, and small refrigerator. Very modern design. Great shower and tub combination.

Feels like home away from home.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Environmentally Friendly

The only thing I did not like was that my stay was too short.

My stay was wonderful. This is the second time we stay at Greenpoint and it will be the hotel we stay whenever we come to Disney. The staff is superb and girls on the kitchen staff are exceptional!