Reviews of Library Hotel by Library Hotel Collection 4 stars

9.7

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

great staff, great location
    • Deluxe Room with One Queen Bed

If we had to find fault, then if we had to say something then we'd say the bed was a little soft for our tastes.

An impeccable stay, Staff couldn't do enough to make our visit better. The great location and superb facilities along with the attention to detail really helped make this trip. It's not the roomiest, nor the cheapest, nor the most luxurious, nor the grandest of hotels i've stayed in, but quite easily one of the best 3 hotels i have ever visited.

Great City, Great Hotel, Great Location
    • Junior Suite with One King Bed

Great Location. We had a large room with a view looking up and down Madison Ave, what more can you ask for when in NY. Enjoyed the drinks and pastries at the end of the day in the library.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Convenient location for Berkley College visit (meeting)
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

Rooms are tiny - though that should be apparent from the pictures on the hotel site. But, they seemed even smaller in person. Glad I was traveling alone - even too close / cozy to share with hubby I think!

Restaurant in hotel had my dinner waiting at 10pm (after I called of course!) -- after a VERY long day of delays and cancellations of flights. Food was on plates and nicely served - not in to-go containers. Flowers on tray beautiful touch.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

The 24-hour snacks are good, especially the 5pm-8pm wine and...
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

The room cleaning time is too late, maybe at 4pm or so. I always had a nap after the morning visit, the feeling was not good when I opened the door.

The 24-hour snacks are good, especially the 5pm-8pm wine and cheese! All the staff are warm and helpful. I really enjoyed the days spent here, and will sure choose this hotel again.

Great value for money.
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

Staff were friendly and helpful-they went out of their way to assist us. Rooms were clean. Breakfast was excellent.The hotel location was great with access to the Metro subway and bus systems and close to Times Square.

Lovely hotel in a great location. The next time I visit NYC, I will stay at this hotel.
    • Deluxe Room with One King Bed

The rooms are a bit small, but the hotel designer maximized every inch of space.

There is something intimate about staying here because of how quiet and small the hotel is, yet it is also social in the amenities (free continental breakfast and happy hour).

location gave me every opportunity to visit a number of well established sights eg Central Park
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

the room wall safe was located over 6ft from the floor and made access to it a little difficult

breakfast was good- varying selection to meet guests variable tastes staff were very friendly and informative. evening cheese and wine as well as the available coffee etc allowed me to organise the days activities

Friendly Helpful staff:I asked to receive packages from...

Expensive transfers from/to airport

Friendly Helpful staff:I asked to receive packages from Amazon,they received and keep.Thak you very much Nice wine&cheese happy hour Small. but confortable room Good Wifi and breakfast In room safe No gym in hotel, but no problem:they have partnership with a excellent gym near hotel,and guest may go for free

Amazing staff putting smiles on everyones dial to start and finish each day. Position A1.
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

Beds are not comfortable.

Great position. We were fortunate to have 3 nights with a queen bed but due to high demand the last night was in a Petit Room double bed and not so comfy in general the beds are not the best. Petit room is a no go zone there is nowhere to put 2 suitcases and only a double bed. Staff are amazing 6 stars. This is a very special place we are definitely staying at the Library next year.

A book-worm’s dream hotel!
    • Deluxe Room with One Queen Bed

The room was very comfortable and we loved the cheese and wine evening reception in the library. The location is excellent and the staff were all great.

Great staff, great location. Slightly overly priced for the novelty.
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

The roof top bar was v disappointing. For 2 nights a private party meant no access to the outside for residents. And the customers up there were smoking cigars and it is very small so v unpleasant smelling smoke.

Location is excellent and staff could not be more helpful. Really great reception.

great--would stay there again
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

Room on the small side but service/common spaces more than made up for it.

Outstanding service. Very nice free breakfast. Great rooftop patio/bar.

The Library Hotel exceeded my expectations!
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

There were many things I liked about this hotel. The staff was incredibly accommodating - from the phone call to our home anticipating our arrival to the extra things we asked for (restaurant recommendations, tray to bring food back to our room, late check out). I loved the Reading Lounge for breakfast, wine & cheese service or just a snack. It was nice to have a place to relax and refresh away from the business of the city! My daughter and I shared a petite room. The layout was surprisingly spacious and the bed was VERY comfortable (although, next time, I might opt for a bigger bed). The location was also fantastic! We were within walking distance of almost everything we wanted to do. We loved this hotel. Can't wait to return!

Excellent & charming hotel to explore NYC!
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

The location couldn’t be better right in Midtown and around the corner from Grand Central Station, Rockefeller Center and 5th Avenue. The staff is extremely attentive, fast and friendly. Rooms are small, but have charm - all under the library theme - and there’s a good breakfast included in the room rates. I couldn’t recommend it more!

A real gem in the City
    • Junior Suite with One King Bed

The low setting on the air conditioner was quite noisy but it didn’t stop us sleeping & we would definitely stay here again - in fact we are looking for a plan to do just that!

All the extras were great. The cheese & wine every evening was fab. Complimentary tea/coffee & biscuits. Water bottles on request. Free books were great too

Escape to the library
    • Deluxe Room with One Queen Bed

The location, easy access to the whole of Manhattan; all the librarians so helpful nothing to much trouble. Room comfortable and well thought out. The turn down service much appreciated after a long busy day. A calm and peaceful retreat to escape to in the midst of the franetic city.

Great location and lovely hotel

Rooftop bar was closed for the 3 days we were here

Breakfast was good. Rooms were comfortable. Staff service was excellent. Everyone was really friendly.

Location, location, location.

Not a thing.

Location, location, location. 2nd floor was truly an oasis - great coffee at any time of the day, fabulous breakfasts, and don't get me started on the wonderful wine bar each night. Great property. Highly recommend The Library Hotel..

It’s a great location for getting around town.
    • Deluxe Room with One Queen Bed

It’s a great location for getting around town. The room was a good size, very clean with a comfortable bed. All the staff we encountered were friendly and very helpful. We would definitely stay there again.

Great Boutique hotel for a special get away.
    • Deluxe Room with One Queen Bed

Nice room, but a bit on the small side. Nicely appointed and nice finishes. Very nice hospitality from the hotel staff. Nice continental breakfast each morning, enough to get our day started, with fruit, yogurt, pastries, toast, bagels, hard boiled eggs, espresso machine, etc. Great location for mid town sightseeing. Easy access to many sights and subways and buses and a short walk to Grand Central station. The breakfast room also serves as a place to relax throughout the day and evening with coffee, tea and fruit/pastries available all day and night. Great wine and cheese happy hour each evening included. Would stay here again.

Very, very enjoyable. The Chief Concierge, William McAdams, and his staff are absolutely wonderful.
    • Deluxe Room with One King Bed

The lighting in the rooms could be improved, and the televisions are a little small. These are really minor criticisms.

The Concierge staff and the Lounge on the second floor are what makes this hotel special. This was like an oasis. Food and beverages were always available, the ambience was lovely, it was very welcoming. On the down side, we stayed in 2 rooms and both need more lighting. The first room lacked a full length mirror. These are minor criticisms. The staff are wonderful, very helpful, very engaging, very kind. The rooms are a little small, however the second floor Lounge is so inviting we hardly stayed in our rooms.

Absolutely loved the hotel and a big thumbs up to all the staff

The lighting in the second floor dining room was a little bright and stuffy.

The staff were exemplary. So courteous and helpful. Position of the hotel ticked all boxes. Would definitely recommend

The Library Hotel was a wonderful surprise
    • Deluxe Room with One Queen Bed

The room I booked online seemed to be much nicer than the one we were assigned when we arrived.

The staff was excellent, room was was very clean, wine and cheese in the afternoon

The staff were incredibly helpful.
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

The room was pretty small for one person.

The staff were incredibly helpful. The wine and cheese hour also brilliant and the breakfast was great. The beds were very comfortable, and the room really sweet. The location was perfect.

I am looking forward to a return visit with some more time to look around.
    • Deluxe Room with One King Bed

The temperature in the room did not respond to the temperature that was set to. It seemed to have it's own temperature mind.

I was not there long enough to work my way through breakfast, or the available lounges. I intend to do that next time. I loved the books in the room and the new books on sale in the lobby. The staff was lovely.

Lovely boutique hotel with great staff and fabulous location but the room size and noise lets it dow
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

The room was very small and it was noisy even though we were on the 6th floor. Couldn’t sleep with the traffic noise but I suppose that is the price you pay to be so close to Grand Central Station.

The staff were very welcoming and helpful. The location was great for Grand Central Station. Can’t get much closer than that.

A book lovers delight.
    • Deluxe Room with One Queen Bed

The rooftop bar is very small and the drinks quite pricey.

The books available for reading were a treat and so too was the cocktail hour in the lounge each day. The staff were very friendly and helpful too. The location was very convenient and overall this was a very satisfactory stay. The lounge on the second floor provided a great space for relaxation and reading.

Great visit with friendly and helpful staff.
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

Lifts were sometimes very slow, particularly when events on the roof. No sitting area when the bar being used.

Good breakfast. Wine and cheese was great to come back to after a busy day. Good books. Good atmosphere, particularly as a solo traveller.

Staff was very helpful and friendly.
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

The room was ok but not impeccably clean. The bathrobe was cheap and uncomfortable.

Staff was very helpful and friendly. It's nice to have breakfast in the hotel. Comfortable bed.

Wonderful hotel with a perfect location.
    • Deluxe Room with One Queen Bed

Wonderful hotel with a perfect location. The librarians couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful! Loved the reading room and the complementary wine and cheese. Rooftop bar and terrace is beautiful.

Excellent for visitors who appreciate true hospitality & comfort in a well-designed boutique hotel.
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

IMHO, the breakfast offerings were standard. I usually eat organic, non-GMO foods and would love to have those types of options, if possible.

I loved my stay at the Library Hotel. Its theme and design are wonderful! The hotel staff was friendly and sincere--and they seemed to really care about my comfort and experience. They listened well and answered my inquiries to the best of their abilities. I enjoyed all the amenities and the offerings of the hotel. I appreciate that my "extra" needs were met--such as obtaining more bottles of water, easy access to WiFi and having complimentary access to a great work-out facility--all of which weren't charged. IMHO it's the little things like this (in addition to great staff and service) that add value to my stay--service becomes top priority and I'm not getting "nickle-and-dimed" for things. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who appreciates a lovely environment, comfort, and a friendly, professional staff. The location is excellent, as well. I walked a short distance to public transportation (Grand Central is just a few blocks away) and I took longer walks to and from Times Square and shopping, etc. "Keep up the great job, Library Hotel! I will be back!!"

Extremely comfortable and pleasant!
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

If there are some bacon or sausages, it would be perfect for kids too.

The fresh fruit salad in breakfast, the afternoon complimentary treat, the helpful staff

We would definitely stay here again if we needed an address in this area.
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

Everything was just right except for the bed, which was a bit lumpy and was tucked in so tightly that the blankets couldn't be pulled out all the way(I don't know whether it was correctly made?).

Loved having the second floor lounge available virtually all the time; our daughter came back with us after dinner and we had coffee and cookies before she left. We went several times in our twenty-four hour stay.

Location, Location, Location (with style and service, too)!

Small rooms typical of NYC but the excellent design made the room comfortable. Complementary continental breakfast was very nice, really great coffee. Afternoon wine and cheese reception went long enough for those of us traveling for business to partake.

Staff was wonderful - absolutely great.
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

The building heating system kept me too warm and could not be changed to cooling. The windows do open, which is a bonus, but the NYC street noise made it hard to sleep. Maybe a room fan would be a good option to offer. The staff was incredibly great but there wasn't much they could do to alleviate the heat problem.

Staff was wonderful - absolutely great. Book idea is charming.

The team of associates here ensured our anniversary celebration at this hotel was 5STAR!

We were totally pleased

The room was charming and great use of space. The 5PM wine and cheese event was delightful and breakfaSt the next morning was lovely. Again everyone working here is top notch!

Perfect business hotel for one person!
    • Deluxe Room with One Queen Bed

The gym was too far to walk in the cold weather.

The breakfast, wine and cheese and the use of the second floor reading room were excellent and a wonderful retreat between meetings or appointments. The staff were friendly and helpful and the location great.

Marvelous!
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

Room was a bit tight, but nevertheless quite comfortable.

The staff first of all was extremely cordial and helpful with all aspects of our visit. There was a big snowstorm and they were so helpful in getting us to where we needed to go. The location is also excellent next to bus and subway connections. The room while small, was very well appointed and very cozy. The breakfast room was above our expectations, with delicious treats and drinks. A plus- we were able to host some friends on the rooftop terrace even in the cold!

Perfect - just what I needed and what I had hoped for and lots more.
    • Deluxe Room with One Queen Bed

Nothing - everything was wonderful.

Staff so very welcoming and helpful and attentive. Really comfy bed, excellent location and hospitality that was included. Was a nice and grown up place to be - any children were very well behaved and welcomed too.

Excellent! Best place we’ve stayed at in NYC, will recommend to friends and family.
    • Deluxe Room with One Queen Bed

Water pressure is never like home.

Room where breakfast - wine & cheese were served was a nice escape from the NYC craziness. Small refrigerator in room was great. Room size is generous for NYC.

Brilliant!
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

Brilliant and responsive staff; deftly accommodated all my requests. Room is really well laid out so it did not seem like the typical tiny NYC hotel room. Really nice breakfast and 24-hour cappucino/tea and wine/cheese reception. Location is 10-15 minute walk from Time Square, very close to Grand Central & excellent shopping within blocks.

A lovely bistro-style hotel in a great location.
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

The main disadvantage to this hotel is (at the time of writing this review) the noise outside the property. There seemed to be construction work going on nearby all night long. Presumably this will only be a temporary inconvenience.

A really comfortable hotel with great staff. The room (called a petite room) was indeed small but well appointed. The food in the restaurant (Madison and Vine) was okay, but not great. The availability of snacks throughout the day and evening was a lovely feature.

Staff are really friendly and so helpful.

Absolutely nothing.

This is our second stay at this hotel. Great location near Grand Central and Bryant Park. Small luxury hotel with fabulous staff and great little touches like breakfast and cheese and wine evenings. I don't want to recommend this hotel too much as I want to be able to get a room next time.

I actually waited a few days before I did this review.
    • Deluxe Room with One Queen Bed

I actually waited a few days before I did this review...I needed that "travel glow" to subside. The Library Hotel will see me on every trip to NYC. The staff is what makes this hotel great. Friendly and courteous people that actually look like they enjoy their jobs. The breakfast is just what you need. If you want a BIG breakfast go out...that's what NYC (in my opinion) is for. The location is great. If you're not the laziest person around you can walk to most of the great sights in NYC.

this is a wonderful boutique hotel with lovely rooms and service.

nothing.

quiet elegant room with all the amenities one would like. The staff was friendly and attentive. Breakfast and the wine reception were bonuses. Both had a good variety of items. I liked everything about the hotel but especially liked the tastefulness of the setting. The Library also provided access to a local gym.

Friendly staff, clean, good locale but tiny room.
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

My room was tiny. There was hardly room to hang clothes (and I was on my own). I also had to keep going back to reception to get my room card reactivated. This happened far more frequently than other places I have stayed.

The hotel staff were friendly. I liked the tea and breakfast area.

Amazing
    • Junior Suite with One King Bed

The service at the Library was amazing. Such a beautiful little hotel in a great spot central to everything. Having the community area with breakfast and all day coffee and snacks was well worth the extra cost. Love this place

I found a place that mad me feel happy in my own skin.
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

I have one small suggestion: as a woman in her 70's I would have appreciated a safety bar in the bath/shower area. You do have older clients who find exiting a bath a challenge. And you do not want them using your taps as an aid. You can find relatively attractive bars. Do give it some thought.

Feeling of being guenuinly welcomed

I will recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to camp near Midtown.
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

Quite honestly I liked everything about it. The location is incredible, the facilities were great, and staff were top-notch and super friendly. The roof top deck is awesome as well.

Our stay was excellent.
    • Junior Suite with One King Bed

The air-conditioning in the bedroom on floor 6 facing Madison Ave was very noisy. Other than that our stay was excellent and we highly recommend this hotel. We would definitely stay there again

The location was excellent and close enough to be able to walk to the theatre on 2 occasions. The staff were very nice and very helpful. The use of the breakfast and drinks area on floor 2 during the day was extremely useful including afternoon tea and happy hour. The rooftop garden area for drinks at night was excellent. We ate at the restaurant (Madison and Vine) attached to the hotel on 3 occasions as it was very convenient and the food and service was good.

A great home base for a hectic six days.
    • Deluxe Room with One Queen Bed

No on-site gym, but it's not that kind of place.

Extremely well received, everyone friendly and considerate, excellent complimentary breakfast, decor and furnishings of quality, wonderful to be surrounded by books, an oasis of elegance just a short walk from the theatre district and the ferment of Times Square...

I would definitely stay here again but ask for a room with a quieter airconditioner
    • Junior Suite with One King Bed

The air-conditioning was so loud that everytime it clicked on it would startle me from my sleep. The elevators were tiny and creaky.

The staff was terrific. Rooftop bar was great and the rooms were clean. The location was great within walking distance to many iconic sights.

I love it!
    • Deluxe Room with One Queen Bed

The rooms are pretty small, even the Superior Queen, then again, we're normally out and about so it's ok.

Third time staying at The Library, this time on honeymoon. Excellent reception including a bottle of prosecco as a wedding gift, staff attentive as always. Love the wine and cheese between 5-8 pm. I have recommended The Library numerous times and I will be back whenever in New York again. Thanks guys!

Wonderful
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

Not a show stopper but a selection of ham /salami and cheese at breakfast would have been nice

Central location with easy access to Grand central terminal .Friendly staff. Hotel clean and tidy. Food served was good .Especially the all day coffee and pastry's and wine and cheese in the evening All round very enjoyable stay.

A pleasure

Leaving

Everything staff very helpful, breakfast very nice, good that you can get a hot drink and a snack anytime of the day and at 5pm for a few hours free cheese and wine. A very nice touch to any visit

Short & sweet!
    • Deluxe Room with One King Bed

Soft mattress. Less than powerful shower pressure. The temperature in the room was really cold despite a 72C indication on the thermostat.

Cleanliness, nice theme to the hotel/room, all the staff in the hotel were great!

Always leaves me wanting to come back again.
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

I stay here a lot. The staff is friendly and welcoming. The price is extremely reasonable at times and at other times... not so much. Breakfast is a bonus!! Location provides easy access to theater and shopping. Clean and well kept. It's my home away from home.

Fantastic service, would stay there again.
    • Deluxe Room with One Queen Bed

Slightly brighter lighting in the bedroom would be helpful.

Fantastic service at The Library Hotel. The staff were so friendly and couldn't do enough for us.Fantastic location, just around the corner from Grand Central Station. The room was comfortable, although a little dark. Beautiful bathroom. A buffet breakfast was included and wine and cheese in the evenings. It is a little expensive in comparison with hotels close by, but we would definitely go back there for the service that we received.

Wonderful and great location ...
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

View from my room by that's pretty much the same in all the hotels around the area. But it has a lovely roof terrace ...

Great location, walking distance to broadway shows, Grand central station, shopping in the 5th avenue, time square and many good restaurants around the area. Comfortable and super nice staff. In a relative quite street, I could sleep pretty good.

Library Hotel in NYC
    • Deluxe Room with One Queen Bed

The staff was very friendly and readily available at all times. Our room was very comfortable and the location was perfect for getting around Manhattan

I can't wait to go back.
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

This hotel is a gem. Wonderful complimentary breakfast and wine and cheese reception daily. The staff is without question the best I've ever encountered at any hotel I've ever stayed at. Location is ideal...a block from Grand Central and the NY Public Library. Central Park is an enjoyable walk along 5th Avenue. Highly recommend.

Lot of character. Felt like a home away from home.
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

Staff very friendly and helpful. My room was small but comfortable and I love being surrounded by books. Breakfast is great. Altogether I had a lovely stay.

A haven in a perfect location
    • Deluxe Room with One Queen Bed

Loved this hotel so much. The library theming was perfect for a book lover like me. The room was smallish (this is New York after all) but so comfortable. We were on the 7th floor - it was so quiet, every time I walked in the door it felt like I had entered a haven. The staff were outstanding, nothing was any trouble, finding restaurants, umbrellas, cars to the airport etc. The included breakfast was amazing, so plentiful and delicious, the staff looked after every need, plus you get to eat flicking through books that surround you. The complimentary wine and cheese at night was also fabulous before heading out to a show or dinner. It's not the cheapest hotel in New York but the location, the service, the quiet, the niche theming - loved it all and will recommend it to everyone and would do it all again tomorrow if I could.

Delightful and charming small hotel in Midtown

All good

Convenience. Being able to make tea or coffee (plus snack) at any time of the day. Happy hour with generous choice of nibbles each day. Breakfast adequate. Room small but plenty adequate for a solo traveller. Bed very comfortable. There is also a roof top terrace which is small but pleasant for an evening drink.

A tranquil and relaxing retreat for your New York break.
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

The lighting could be a little brighter. The TV didn't want to work.

Breakfast good and varied - fruit, pastries, cereals, coffee etc. Staff are hardworking and helpful. There's a unique wine and cheese tasting every evening between 5 & 8pm. Self serve coffee, tea, and water available at anytime of day. Comfortable beds and pillows. Fun and quirky decor with the Library theme throughout. Great location for main hot spots either walking or taking subway. Grand Central station is a 10 minute walk away. Quiet, clean and relaxing rooms.

Perfect place to stay in central manhatten whether work or leisure.
    • Deluxe Room with One Queen Bed

I always hate having to get dressed before my first cup of tea. Would have been great to have ability to make tea in room or get room service.

Very nice friendly welcome without the sometimes intense style of American customer service. Loved the breakfast and wine/cheese evenings. An easy place to work/relax.

Relaxing time away

Having to come home 😔

Everything was great all staff very helpful, everywhere was clean and nice that you could get a tea/coffee anytime of day or night in the library room. Cheese and wine every night 5pm for a couple of hours complimentary was very nice too. We have stayed a couple of times and we will be staying again

Breakfast fruit was delicious.
    • Deluxe Room with One Queen Bed

I don't like the way booking.com advertises free cancellation & invites you to reserve the property then after you've reserved it advises there is no alteration or cancellation possible. From now on I am going to try directly booking through hotels.

Breakfast fruit was delicious.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Excellent hotel with engaging theme
    • Deluxe Room with One Queen Bed

Drinks at rooftop bar were expensive. Waitress asked us to move indoors from rooftop as she was too cold to serve us outside. A light jacket was sufficient to be outdoors, but she was wearing a sleeveless dress. Rather than wear a jacket, she inconvenienced customers.

Very friendly yet casual (not formal) staff. Excellent and atypical breakfast and nice wine/cheese reception. The hotel followed through completely with their library theme, so it did not feel gimmicky.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Excellent hotel, great for Broadway.
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

Excellent location, friendly, helpful staff. Clean and comfortable. Little extras like an umbrella in the room you can use if it rains. Lovely Breakfast, and cheese and wine evening send off such a pleasant idea. We really loved staying here. Thanks to the whole team for making it so special. Our trip was to see Hamilton. That was fab too!

Great hotel
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

Shame they don't have twin beds

Great that you could sit and have a glass of wine and really nice cheese and biscuits at the end of the day which was complimentary

Excellent hotel, as advertised
    • Deluxe Room with One Queen Bed

The rooms were small but had high ceilings. Coffee in the room would have made it nicer.

The bed was very comfortable. There were free beverages, coffee, tea, espresso, etc and snacks, fruit, cookies, pastries available all day. There were books everywhere to read. There was a free wine and cheese reception every day 5-8 pm. The buffet continental breakfast included eggs, yogurt, instant oatmeal, fruit, breads, etc. The food area was always neat and clean and the girls that worked there were awesome. The concierge was friendly and helpful.

Library is the best!
    • Petite Room with One Full Bed

One of the best city hotels that I have ever stayed at. Everything was just perfect - the location, its a walking distance to almost everything including the train stations, the friendliness of the entire staff will exceed your expectations, good breakfast, 24h tea and refreshments, daily cheese and wine evenings. Stylish room, cozy bathrobe, comfortable bed, slippers and books, books, books.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

You MUST stay here in New York

Can't find one fault!

Excellent location, facilities. and staff who operated so sleekly you didn't even notice them doing things! Staff went that extra mile to make you feel welcome. Copious amounts of excellent food and wine included. Exceptionally clean hotel.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Nice touch to include breakfast.
    • Deluxe Room with One Queen Bed

As with NY generally, the coffee is awful. Even though the hotel had an espresso machine the beans were definitely not arabica. Carpet needs to be changed and the lighting in the bedrooms is poor.

Nice touch to include breakfast. Very attractive hip bar on the roof. Cosy well appointed room which included small frig. Very friendly and helpful staff.