Reviews of Liki Tiki Village By Diamond Resorts 4 stars

17777 Bali Boulevard, Kissimmee, FL 34787, USA

#23 of 235 hotels in Kissimmee

Based on 1907 hotel reviews

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Our room was not clean. When we arrived HK was still in room and cleaning toilet. Had to chase her to come back and finish cleaning bathroom; tub and shower still had dirt and hair. I requested another walk through and left the room. Came back and still not satisfied.

Room was spacious and comfortable. The kids loved the waterpark.

• Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

The 4pm check in. The weather was bad so the children did not get to enjoy the amenities. Staff said it was lightning in the area and never opened the waterside pool area. They seem more concerned about closing and going home. Elevator was disgusting and smelled like urine.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Not happy that there would be an extra charge for ANY housekeeping services. We had to bag up & toss outside our garbage & also the towels , (according to the office, i should have known that because they're a "resort" cleaning isn't included. I was charged a resort fee of $20. plus tx, not the $17. they list on the confirmation.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

I have been here many times even have family that own here and I have never had to deal w wristbands for the water park then they were monitoring how many guest cake to visit.. the only reason why I chose this place is because my daughter loves it there and she was turning 6 so she wanted to have a lil bdy he together w her family since we live out of town and family lives close by so let’s kill 2 birds w one stone but this year was not easy.. we were limited on visitors, they didn’t give visitors passes to give back so people would leave but since there was no pass to give back they assumed we had too many people and I spent more time worrying about who was or wasn’t there then enjoying our weekend and my daughters bdy..

• Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

I felt like the pools were not as clean as they could have been. Water looked a little cloudy and it felt like the water left a film on our bodies. Some kids were blocking the stairs going into the pool, splashing, mis-behaving and were not properly supervised by their parents. I think you should designate one of the pools as "adults only". You should have more shaded areas. It is very hot in the sun so if you wanted to sit out by the pool, most of the shaded areas were already taken.

Nice accommodations for the price and very clean.

• Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

I Loved It‼️Everything Was So Nice Even though I didn’t Like Where the room was located we where supposed to get a room by the pool but instead we got one in the woods so when you open the patio door bugs would fly in but other than that I love everything and so do my family they didn’t won’t to leave LikiTiki and I will be booking again just hoping that we would get the room that we was promised see you soon LikiTiki❤️

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Room on second floor near pool noise level was extremely loud until it closes at midnight!

Very nice two bedroom, we love the facilities and will keep coming back!

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Cockroaches. The room floor was dirty

I like the property. I shave stay there few other times. I stay there an a old property found some cockroacheson the bed and restroom told the front desk lady she said it was very common to find them .

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

The staff weren’t pleasant and security was rude

I don’t like the fact that you have to wear an arm band for the water park that is not really much just to get a alcoholic drink. This band rule is ridiculous especially if you don’t intend to swim and have regular attire on.

• Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

The only thing I didn’t like was that at the end of my check in it was a lady waiting for me with a “great invitation” (to attend a 2 hour sales presentation, the reward was $100 if I decided to go and without buying anything). Other than that was wonderful, she wasn’t pushy neither so just be ready for it if you aren’t interested.

It was very clean and spacious for a great price!

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

We stayed in the Tanga BLDG #1000. The Elevator door did not have the middle safety bar that opens when it is closing. My husband was going in with my son and thanks to his quick actions we avoided an accident. When we reported the incident not even a than you was given. I have the pictures to show.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Shower needs some remodeling: old style shower head and bathtub is way too high. If you're short be very careful getting out. Phones in the room did not work they would cross and to another line and when I call the front desk they would think I'll be calling from another room. There were times I had to wait over an hour just to get some soap,towelsamd sheets. Also the bathroom door into the bedroom kept opening would not lock, and to finish it off my daughter end up getting bit by bed bugs from the sofa bed!!

Water park and restaurant

Nothing comes to mind

Self contained apartment had all the amenities I needed. Having a balcony enclosed in netting meant that I wasn’t eaten by mosquitoes or bothered by flies.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

What is advertised is not what you get. No jacuzzi. Rooms are horrible. They are over pricing you. Don't waste your money. Charging like a luxurious hotel but is rundown and old. Shower did not work correctly. Tv is horrible blurry. Did not want to add an extra night as we could not drive home because storm Alberto was in our home area and driving home would be dangerous.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

It was raining on my screened in porch which was reported several times the staff even told me where coming to have it looked at apartment 209 c right i said yes no-one ever came and the water park always down which is why we were there couldn't use it

The get away could have been better

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Couldn't use shipwreck Sally or screened in porch do to it raining inside it told front desk and staff who knew exactly what i was talking about told me the room number that somebody will be by nobody never came and we weren't able to use our free 4 day 3 night because they said we didn't qualify and me and my father had same deal his was active mine wasn't it was just a feeling of being pushed to the side to move to the next person

Couldn't use my screened in porch it was raining in it told front desk and the staff they even knew the room number before i told them the number we will move you to another unit and fix this one that never happened we got nothing never got a chance to use shipwreck Sally it was always broke down barley any cable channels oh and got a 4 day 3 night free but told us it didn't apply to us but my dad and me had the same package and was able to use theirs so yea not the best experience this time

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The check-in process was very hectic. The booking site and property staff did not seem to be working together. There was a surprise $100 deposit that were not made aware of. The price from the beginning of the booking process to the end changed by another $100. We never saw any staff walking the property. The kitchen floor was not clean and refrigerator was not level.

The room set up was very convenient and cozy.

• Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

The wifi could have been fast instead of the extremely slow service. The on-premise check-in person could have been a lot more helpful and pleasant. The room could have been clean when we arrived. It was dusty, the bathroom floor was dirty. There was mold in the shower and the tub was flaking paint.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Saying bye to the cat we were enjoying. Thinking of her & hope she is safe.

Loved our condo staff were friendly and helpful. Enjoyed hearing "Welcome Home" when we came back from a long day of fun. Having the cats around made it feel more like home.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

We stayed in a two bedroom villa. In it's hayday, I am sure it was a stunner. The idea is cute. .... There is plenty of room and a screened in porch. But... The property, furniture and room are functional but old. The rugs were old and looked dirty. We kept our shoes on.... The Villa would feel and look better if the property would remove the rugs throughout or update them. And Oh...the old sofa..itchy.... There are stairs where the bedrooms are. I hear that remodeling is scheduled. I would go again. The property is far from the Parks and Shopping. Orlando airport is approx 40 minutes away. In middle of day with traffic could be longer. It seemed clean but we couldn't get comfortable as if you are home. (away from home). We also saw a roach which was expressed in other reviews..No Bed Bugs in any rooms.

We liked the screened in porch and the set up as if being a house. The price was reasonable for a full kitchen living room, 2 bathrooms, washer dryer. Not an hotel. We will revisit when update or who knows sooner.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

I didn't like that i paid for upgraded the new ones when i got there and seen them they just looked at very basic didn't look like new or upgraded anyting no big Roman tubs like the old ones have so I didn't get what the upgrade was no marble it was ants covering the downstairs living room and my kitchen hair all over the bath tubs so they didn't do it there clean before I got there and I made sure I asked for the rooms to be clean and spray down because I knew another family that went there and they were talking about the answer for really bad so I made sure that I asked them about the ants so it happened to me I was not giving money back I didn't get a big apology like what else can I do for you can I give you points can I do something to make you want to come back here and I talked to the supervisors and everybody was like okay and it was nothing nothing else but I would never stay there and I would never recommend this to any of my friends or family members or coworkers

It was activities to do that's about the only thing that I like

• Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

Constant telephone calls to room about coming to a time share meeting late in the evening wasn’t appreciated. If I had wanted to go to a time share presentation I would have said yes when we checked in

Fantastic size rooms and well located

• One-Bedroom Apartment

That when we checked, there was an agent who appeared to be new and didn’t have the help she needed to complete a transaction. The lady at the desk next verbally gave her instructions from where she eat however I felt she should have just walked over and did it for her. 5/9 around 8 pm

The helpfulness I’d support staff on property

• Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

There's no real central focus point, perhaps because the lobby was under renovation. Not many restaurants/stores in the immediate vicinity

Large rooms in a large resort. Plenty of facilities and free activities.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

The carpets were filthy. Also, toilet in one bathroom didn’t work kept having to use cups to fill it, told service man, never fixed it. Shower head in other bathroom was coming off, also never repaired. There’s only one elevator, in the middle, and very few handicap spots near it. The front office is a mess as well as the workers, never received our welcome packet, they called on our last day for us to get it, a little late eh? It was terrible, just never again!

The bed was sleepable.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

The roll out bed in the living room was terribly uncomfortable, the downstairs bathroom was too small to close the door for privacy, the furniture needs updating, the WiFi signal was bad the entire first day and we didn’t get a lot of assistance in fixing the issue. If a family books a 3 night stay they should stock more than one supply of detergent, we had to keep calling for soap. The glass on the coffee table wasn’t glued down and my 2 year old son kept sliding it off h accident.

My family and I loved the pool area with the slides, the fishing and the four seater bike

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The condo’s in the 1400 building are all updated and beautiful. The pool and water slides are perfect for kids and adults of all ages. Ship wreck Sally’s makes good food and awesome frozen drinks. The property is only 15 mins from Disney and off a main road with tons of restaurants and shops. This was our third time staying here. They have a kids playground, fire pits, charcoal grills, paddle boats, family bicycles and a beautiful property.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

It was some rust in the shower in one of of the bathrooms. If you're going to update the room things like that should have been fixed. I underestimated how far this hotel was from everything and a the long drives were tiring. A shuttle bus would be nice. Check in took entirely to long. After driving for 7 hours I spent almost an hour trying to check in.

I liked our 2 bedroom condo. It was an updated room and very spacious. I felt like we were at home the 3 days we were there. We did not cook while there but the room had everything we needed including tissue, paper towels, trash bags and towels for the pool.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Check in took a little longer than desired. Possibly kids water park/pool could remain opened another hour.

Location was perfect. Next to restaurants and Publix. Close to Disney. Food at Sally’s was great .

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

One thing only... the elevators were not air conditioned!

Like that there were many things for my kids to do. This place was so much fun for them. They loved the water slides. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Beautiful facility all together. Would definitely stay here again if I got the same deal!

• One-Bedroom Apartment

We found several roaches walking around...mostly in the bathroom. Check in took almost an hour...but they are under construction so I imagine that played a part.

1 bedroom was good size and huge balcony

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The larger volcano pool area was very dirty. It seemed like the pool had not been cleaned in a while. There was no broom or vacuum to clean the floors in our condo. There were very loud and unruly guests pretty much every place in the resort we visited.

It was very convenient and good distance from nearby attractions and shopping.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Even though the patio was screened in, the bugs and mosquito's were horrible. Needed to spray. One hot tub was out of order.

Comfortable Beds, Lots of Room, Clean, Nice having a kitchen, Loved the glass shower, Convenient location, I have stayed here before. It was great!

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

This was our 4th time at liki tiki and WE WILL NEVER COME BACK!!!! Very disappointed with the staff and the way they handled the issues we had they did NOTHING!!!!

Check out time!!

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The place was perfect! We rode bikes around and it was a lot of fun. The kids also had a lot of fun in the lagoon. Our one bedroom apartment was big and spacious! The kids also had a blast playing inside.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Room outdated, staff not accommodating. Pools kept closing, hit tubs closed.

Kids activity area was great but was closed a lot of the weekend we were there.

• Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

The time share sales pitch by the "concierge" directly after checking in.

Everything except the time share sales pitch directly after checking in.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Dirty resort compared to others in the area. Diapers in the stairs, dirty elevators, bugs inside the room, cheap furniture, dishwasher never worked even after the tech came out. Too many mosquitos and very loud workers in the morning. Road inside is horrible and has so many holes. Resort needs a lot of updates, appliances are old, bathroom fans are very loud and old. Ceiling is cracked in many areas. I would not recommend it to any one.

location and Price. The AC is good.

• Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

I did see two small roaches in the kitchen...very small which wasn’t too big of a deal

There was a very nice atmosphere, the employees were really nice and very helpful. I loved all the activities

• Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

The check out time was to early and the check in time was to late for the money it cost for on night I believe you should get a whole 24 hours.

The facility is very nice you feel like home away from home.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

The room looked outdated different from the photos. The carpet was clean, but looked dirty due to the brown color. There were no housekeeping if u stayed in the townhouse, but still had to pay for daily resort fees.

The staff was friendly and the cleanliness of the outside facility.

• Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

Some of the doors didn’t lock correctly. The main door had a screw coming out.

The staff was great and attentive. Andrea really made us aware of all the great benefits that come with the hotel.

• Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

I didn't like the bed and sofa, they were old and out of shape. In addition, my apartment didn't have a coffee pot, I called and requested for one but never got it.

I like how friendly the security guards were. The facility was clean.

• Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

The recreational calendar staff provided me at arrival said Tye dye shirts on Sunday afternoon yet when I showed up for craft was told it wasn’t that day. I explained to staff what happened and he didn’t seem to care and just said I have wrong calendar I guess. My kids were pumped so little disappointed staff didn’t try to do something for us instead.

Location near Disney Plus most activities were included Ie. bike rentals Tennis

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Charlene went above and beyond with helping us with her amazing service. Staff was right on picking up after tenants that left garbage outside.maintance was quicker than I could smoke a cigarette. Security is very polite and can always be seen around.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

The rooms are a little out dated, the t.v.'s are really small. I know there was construction but around the pool area was dirty.

The room was roomy and had enough space to accommodate a family of 7. Staff friendly and helpful.

• Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

Long line to check-in. Check-in office is freezing even with the long line of guests waiting to check in. There’s an additional $20 nightly fee for your stay that they make you pay when you check in. I saw no mention of this on their listing here. Room smells like chlorine, musty/moldy air quality, wet carpet, dirty floors, poop on stairs, elevator not responsive enough (can close on inattentive guests), snake in pool, guest services calls multiple times but leaves no messages, etc. Instead of adding security, there are signs in parking lot that warn guests of auto theft, which causes distress. Highlight was when the jacuzzi was being cleaned but no sign was put up so people went into the jacuzzi and brought scummy water to the pool.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Spa tube inside the room water didn't get hot at all a waste of tub. I requested a room with a view of property balcony view was woods and wild animals. I also requested to be near pool and that request wasn't granted either.

The size of the room, location and property.

• Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

The carpet in the 1 bedroom was filthy and very soiled, not ro mention the gigantic waterbugs that come out in the bathroom during the middle of the night. The pullout sofa had a 3 inch mattress on it that should've been replaced years ago. The furniture was very outdated and worn. The kitchen was so small that only one person could cook in it at one time. There were huge burn marks on the side of the refrigerator. The tv's in the livingroom and the bedroom were old and the cable would stop working in the blink of an eye. The Internet connection was horrible and definitely not worth the money. The resort fee was a complete joke and also not worth the money. There were only a few activities to choose from, such as the putt putt golf(filthy), paddleboats (filthy) and of course the water park (overcrowded). The resort fee also included housekeeping. Housekeeping only picked up our dirty towels and garbage when we left it outside the door, no bedmaking, vaccuming or cleaning the bathroom was provided. We made up our own beds daily, including the sofa pullout. This resort desperately needs a renovation!!! ASAP!

I liked the patio.

Nothing to dislike

Everything was perfect, clean large rooms, grounds were well taken care of, beautiful pools, activities for the kids and close to everything, yet set in the back away the main roads. Highly recommended

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

The Wi-Fi was terrible and the television service went out when it rained.

This place was amazing. Staff was all super friendly and went our of their way to ensure we had a good stay and made us feel at home. Rooms were beautiful. The amenities made the whole trip!! There was so much to do here!!! Kids loved it too!!!

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

I didn’t get room I thought I booked. Internet doesn’t show plain apartment 2 bedroom it only shows 2 bedroom with jacuzzi. Staff lied and said it was booked but after I checked in I saw a family after mine get a room in the section where those jacuzzi apartments are.

Very clean

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

The kitchen chair cushions were stained and one had a rip in the side. You were to clean your apartment but they gave a small broom about 6 inches wide to sweep, no dustpan, floors needed a good moping, no mop available in room. The living room couch/hide a bed was terrible to sit on and sleep on. Also no drain stop for sink to wash dishes. Zero tolerance for smoking, had to call twice about the room next door but when we came into room at night, they still were smoking and the smell was coming through the adjacent room door.

The property was very clean and well kept. The kitchen had most utensils needed to cook meals there, i.e. pots, pans dishes, silverware etc. Bathrooms were nice and clean. Beds were nice. Overall very nice with a few exceptions.

• Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

The outside stuff for the children was great! Rainy days it would be nice to have more inside to do, the game/arcade rooms were very small. The resort is remodeling so hopefully this will change.

The suite was very comfortable, our bed was a dream.

• Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

We had hoped to enjoy a couple of the evening activities the Dive in movie and the Steel Drums but we could not find them.

The staff were great, the facility was clean and well maintained. It was a great place for kids. They had a little freedom and enjoyed themselves.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Don't like being directed to a sales table right after check in. Being told we have a "gift". It's just a sales pitch for park tickets.

All was well.

The room was large enough for the five of us (4 adults, one 12 year old). We did not feel like we were tripping over each other when in the room. Beds were comfortable and the showers were nice and hot.

• Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

The air conditioning was broke the room smelt molded I couldn't sleep very uncomfortable. The pools were not heated this time around either

Nothing this time around was good about my stay

• Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

The drinks at the bar weren't very strong at all, and when you want to order drink or food you have to wait forever to be asked if you need anything I waited 20 minutes for a bartender to ask me if I wanted something and because I waited so long they gave me a free drink

The location is perfect a lot to do for kids it was a good trip.

• Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

washer didn't work, furniture is worn we had to look over the dinning room table from living room to see the tv . Beds are kind of hard (need to be replaced soon). like most hotels.

The pools were nice, bikes, mini golf game. sitting on the deck at sunset. The kitchen was nice to have.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

we loved the condo and the sliding doors and screened in porch. it was nice and close to everything. friendly service and everything was nice and clean. we felt right at home. we brought an RV and the security team was very helpful when coming in to park.

All good

They didn't charge for every little thing. We played ping pong, grilled, rode the bikes, played putt putt golf, etc and paid nothing extra.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

When I arrived to my room it wasn't ready, someone was working on the bathroom, worker wasn't to happy about me already being their then house keeping was asked to come because bathroom was dirty..also I spiled something in the kitchen their was no mop to clean up and they refused to mop up the area so my whole stay their the kitchen floor was sticky

Room was comfortable, very relaxing environment enough to keep busy

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Poor cell phone service and wifi. Most times my phone was not working. This felt unsafe as I didn’t have access to make a phone call and was inconvenient if wanting to stay connected to friends and family back home. Daily calls for time share presentations were pesky. Check in was long Check out staff were rude and complaining about being hungry. Very thin walls, could hear everything. Hot water supply wasn’t enough for all 5 of us to bathe or shower one after another Restaurant bartender assumed a tip and kept change from me. Twice!

Size of room was perfect for a family of 5. Amenities on property were great. Overall my kids had a great time. Front security very friendly.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

I was placed 3 buildings away from my colleague and was put on 4th floor of a building with no working elevator. Was very inconvenient and made my daily work activities extremely difficult!Tiki Bar food was horrible and draft beer was warm.

The room was nice.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

The beds were very uncomfortable. Also, the neighbors above our heads were very loud at night (2am) that should’ve been handled when we reported them after two nights of them being extremely loud in the early mornings.

We loved the grounds and the safety! Also, the lay out was nice too.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

We enjoyed our stay very much. However the rooms were not very soundproof - we could hear everything in the room next door. Also the living room furniture was very worn and not very comfortable. The room was very clean, plenty of towels and everything was supplied that we needed for the kitchen. We were very impressed with the staff at the speediness of providing clean towels when requested.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Wi-if unpredictable in the evening and cell phone reception not great on property. Not enough lounge chairs at pools and no where to sit. Disappointing that hot tubs not working.

Rooms were great. Comfortable sleep

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Construction Location error Lack of addressing issues by staff Location indicates kissimmee. It is winter garden Dvd player broken in our room. Screens off windows Uogrades repairs need adressing

Activities Room size

• Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

Being pushed to go to a timeshare meeting, have done before and have no extra money to spare at this point in my life.

Very warm and inviting - could live there! Bed very comfortable!

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

I really didn't like being talked into go to the seminar. I spent about 4 hours of my kids time in this and after saying no I didn't want to buy a timeshare and I wanted to leave they continued to try and get me to buy when I said no. And you have to go through these people before you even get to the check in desk. Next time I will not agree to go to a seminar. Other than that everything else was great.

• Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

Unfortunatly construction was taking place when we arrived, although unavoidable at times, it was a little disappointing having to listen to the banging while our children swam in the pool or sitting in the screen room trying to relax. There was an altercation outside of our room in the middle of the night which made myself and my husband very uncomfortable and feel unsafe.. We looked for a number to call security but there wasn’t one. We called the front desk 3 times and not once did we get an answer. We did find out the next day that the issue was dealt with by security but that helped us none throughout the night. The security manager did call us the next day apologizing but aside from that our restless night recieved no benefit from the resort. We left the resort and stayed in Daytona for 5 nights then returned to the Liki Tiki. When we pulled into the parking lot to do so there were two police officers taking a man away in handcuffs. I’m really unsure if these were fluke occurances but I don’t think we will be returning to The Liki Tiki Diamond Resort. The rooms were great, clean, the resort was nice. But when an issue such as the one on our first night takes place I would have thought they would have gone above and beyond to make us feel safe and enjoy our stay. They did not do this, aside from a phone call they did nothing for us. Not upgrade our room, not offer a discount for our next stay or anything in between.

The room itself was fantastic, it was clean, very spacious, and relatively modern.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

I didn’t like how you got rid of the gift shop. We bought sun screen from y’all and still got burnt, need a better selection

The house and the water park area

• One-Bedroom Apartment

I (myself and my 3 year old son) stayed in the apartments located in the 1000s, the building was more like a hotel set up. It was very noisy and the walls were paper thin. I had a random woman walk into my apartment, when I questioned who she was she stayed on her phone and walked out of the room. I then called security because I was worried about this women who walked into my room with no name badge and no uniform (her attire didn’t match any of the other staff clothing/uniform that i’d seen around). They didn’t know why she had walked into my room or who she was but said they would get back to me. Approx 30 mins later I call back as I am worried to leave the apartment and all my belongings knowing that someone had just entered my apartment. I requested that the same woman come to my room so I could rest easy knowing that she was infact a member of staff and not a random woman who has somehow gained access to my room key. Within 5 minutes 2 managers appear at my apartment, not the woman who walked into my room. They reassured me that she worked there and apologized profusely for this error. They were very professional and well mannered. However, having not brought the woman back I was on edge because I’m under no illusion that if there was a rogue woman walking into random rooms trying her luck then the management aren’t going to alert me to this. Had it not of been my sons birthday the following day and we having Disney tickets booked I’d of left that same day. I didn’t get a wink of sleep that evening as every sound had me jumping up to make sure someone wasn’t coming in to the apartment. We did Disney for my sons birthday then I checked out the following day, a day early as I wasn’t sleeping in the apartment anymore due to noise/nerves. This was my second stay at the resort, the first time we were in the apartments where there were only 4 apartments to a block.

The water park was nice with a great bar man and friendly life guards.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Check in is long and they try to get you to sit down for a time share deal on your vacation.

Gated community, good location, clean, and staff was pleasant.