Reviews of LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville 3 stars

13080 Aldrich Avenue South, Burnsville, MN 55337, USA

#4 of 8 hotels in Burnsville

Awesome value for the $$$
    • Quadruple Room - Disability Access

Staff super friendly and accommodating. Beds super comfy. Hot breakfast was VERY good. Great value. Access to hotel very convenient as well. Will look at staying there again for sure.

The ease of check in and the friendliness of the staff.

The hot portion of breakfast was not very warm. The rest of breakfast was good.was good.

The ease of check in and the friendliness of the staff. It was a clean nice room for the price.....Awesome Value.

Just ok
    • Quadruple Room - Disability Access

We could hear way too much noise from the hallway and outdoors. One of the beds had a 2”-3” sag in the middle. There was a weird raised platform in the bathroom by the sink that almost tripped me several times while using the mirror.

Overall, pretty good for the price
    • Deluxe Suite with Spa Bath

The mattress was really firm and caused my back to be stiff.

Fairly close to the interstate, Polite and friendly staff, room was spacious and clean, and the spa bath in our room was delightful.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Extremely nice hotel, excellent price, super clean & superior team members. 5+ stars!
    • Premium King Room - Non-Smoking

I can’t suggest anything that needs improvement.

I loved everything! I believe this was purchased by a different company & WOW! It is now sparking clean, extremely sanitary (trust me on this, I’m an RN & very picky), has been completely updated & remodeled, is very quiet, the entire team is very friendly, accommodating & professional, the bed I slept in was so comfortable, the breakfast they serve is very nice & the price is the best around-unbelievable. I enjoyed staying here I ended up extending my stay another 2 days. You will not find a better hotel facility for the price that is so clean & well-managed. Kudos to the newer owners for totally reforming this previously not so nice place into a hotel I’ll stay at any time I come to visit. 5+ Stars!

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Rude staff...other guests all complained too
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

There was never coffee when I wanted it...staff was complaining about guests and not doing her job. Lots of people complained about the breakfast area and staff. Very rude!! Not about costomer service at all

Bed was big and very comfortable.
    • Premium King Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing that I can think of . It was great!

Bed was big and very comfortable. The room we're nice clean . Big TV. Breakfast was awesome not a continental it was full breakfast with eggs sausage pancakes biscuits and gravy plus all the juices pastries cereal etc.

Spacious room, clean, comfortable, friendly staff
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

Need a kettle to make tea in the room. Orange juice machine was not functioning 2 out 3 mornings of my stay.

Spacious room, clean, comfortable, friendly staff

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Convenient location --reasonable price
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

Walls so thin could hear neighbors on one side "doing it" and neighbor on the other side throwing up. Ugh! The hotel did not have our reservation through booking.com--took a while to check in. Blah breakfast. Sorry--you asked.

Convenient location --reasonable price

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Cozzetta and the overnight girl I forget her name were...
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Travis whom works 3-11pm checked us in at 945pm. When we got to our room the carpet was sticky, I took a shower and when I got out and walked to closet area I noticed the sticky feel. Looking at my feet the bottoms were black within 30 seconds. I went back to front desk and made Travis aware of the issue, showing him my feet. His response was it’s just probably a little dirty. I said that is not acceptable and asked for another room. He proceeded to tell me that he could not because I showered already. I was shocked, my feet looked like shoe polish had been rubbed on them. I went back to my room and 10 minutes later got call from a rather nice woman who said that was not true and gave us another room, but had to switch rooms the next day. I did and the following night Travis who the night before took $400 for a 4 night stay. Callled me stating I should have checked out already. I told him that was not the case and he required I go up to front desk to resolve. In a very nasty tone he argued with me even after I asked him if he remembered checking me in the night before. All three rooms in the 24 hours I was there were nasty, the maids smoke outside instead of cleaning apparently. Breakfast is barley eatable. Would never stay here again! Beware as they have no management of employees, cleaning staff or customer service.

Cozzetta and the overnight girl I forget her name were helpful and nice but that was about it. They finally refunded my money after 3 days.

Great place for the price.
    • Premium King Room - Non-Smoking

The bathroom did not have a exhaust fan , and the room seemed to have some humidity. The bed pillows were a little too hard, need to have a couple that are more soft. That way people can choose for themselves which are more to their liking. The gravy for breakfast was not very tasty, a better sausage brand like Jimmy Dean's regular sausage. That has the best flavor compared to all the other brands. Pancakes look fluffy in the picture, but were more flat. Waffle machine is always a great thing, they are nice and fluffy.

The room was nicely decorated and the fridge and microwave in the room was a big plus. Bed was very comfortable, I would recommend LivInn to family members and friends, and I would stay there again.

We slept well.
    • Double Room - Disability Access

The chair in the room that would be for reading or watching tv does not have good ergonomics for the lower back.

The aesthetics of the room and dining area, excellent number of outlets for charging laptops and phones.

we will return someday. very nice decor.
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

bahtub/shower was missing non-skid strips. very slippery after shower, slipped ,got injured, went to front desk, taked to manager who was very sorry,gave me first aid bandages,ect. also compt one night. very nice man. thanks

breakfast was great

Great for a single night stay but probably won't be coming back.
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

The bathroom in our room had a slow flushing toilet and was not cleaned very well as there were a few dead bugs around the toilet. There was a ledge near the sink that had grout falling out of it and we kept stubbing our toes on it. It should be a different shade/tile than the floor so it stands out a bit more. There was only one elevator and it got a little cramped during busy times of the day. Something also happened in the elevator where it looked like a leaky garbage bag full of beer cans leaked making the floor of the elevator sticky and quite smelly. On our way out there were staff members discussing something of a personal matter coming out of the elevator and onto our floor and it seemed like the didn't even know or care that we were there.

We were looking for a place our side the cities to spend the night and break-up a long drive. We settled on the LivINN Burnsville because of the price and location in relation to the Twin Cities Outlet Mall and a number of restaurants that we wanted to try. The bed was very comfortable and the room, overall, was a really good size. The TV was large and access to channels was exceptional. The hot breakfast in the morning was very reasonable.

Room was large and spacious.
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

Front desk did not have cork screw or bottle opener for guests to use. Step up on left side in bathroom can be dangerous. I stubbed my foot not realizing it was there. Not sure what can be done but maybe a bright color flooring on the step up might help.

Room was large and spacious.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

The breakfast had a lot of great options and the women...
    • Quadruple Room - Disability Access

The hotel was relatively clean, especially in the dining area, however the toilet in our bathroom desperately needed a deep cleaning.

The breakfast had a lot of great options and the women working in the dining area was fantastic. She was very helpful and brought out some food to my daughter when she noticed she wasn’t wanting anything that was out on the buffet. The hotel was an easy to get to from I-94 and it was a quick trip to the airport as well.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

The staff were all very friendly and the hot breakfast was...
    • King Room - Disability Access

It's definitely an older building, some areas were updated but some were showing their age.

The staff were all very friendly and the hot breakfast was tasty and a little different every morning which was nice. Good location and a good value overall.

Location is great.
    • Premium King Room - Non-Smoking

The clerk was rude when I merely asked about the room fee. It was more than I usually pay when I stayed here. He said, “ that’s what it is” in a snotty voice. The common areas were dirty and so was my bathroom. I didn’t complain. I was tired and just wanted to relax.

Location is great. I have stayed here several times before.

Cold and no blankets in sight...
    • Premium Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I spilt on the comforter and requested another one. The woman working the front desk told me every single blanket was in the washing machine and wouldn't be ready by the time I check out 10 hrs later. No other blanket or sheet was offered to me and she could have cared less. Plus the bathroom door kept falling off the track.

Chic yet Homey Stay at an Incredible Value
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

one towel in the bathroom seemed damp, toilet flushing poorly/slowly

very clean, nice toiletries, stylish decor, excellent breakfast, friendly staff, good location, great value for the price

The people!
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

Absolutely nothing. I will be back and so will my family.

The people! Unbelievably friendly, helpful, welcoming, caring. I’ve never felt so at home. Loretta delivers the best breakfast menu because it’s not the same two days in a row. Jennie smiles, checked on us, made sure everything went well when the Hotel graciously allowed us to use the lounge and breakfast area for a family get together. 18 people were welcomed by the Hotel staff and when we found out there wasn’t a public restroom, my family was allowed to use staff restroom in emergencies. Such a gracious group of people. Plus the rooms were spotless and well maintained and we were right off the expressway.

The hotel was cozy and we enjoyed the breakfast.
    • Premium Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The fact that they held an extra $220.00 on my debit card....i was Very upset because I could have used the cash that was held up, on our little getaway. I never experienced that at any other hotels we have stayed at.

The hotel was cozy and we enjoyed the breakfast.

BEST free hot breakfast that I've had in a hotel in a...
    • Premium Queen Room - Non-Smoking

sink drained slowly, Bluetooth media port broken/not working, busy highway outside caused noise

BEST free hot breakfast that I've had in a hotel in a long time, very clean, modern, pleasant decor, comfortable beds, convenient charging ports for electronic gadgets

WE WILL BE BACK...
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

Had request 3 months in advance if we could be placed on the ground floor to avoid taking luggage very far....recently had finished cancer treatment.. GOt placed on 4th floor near INTERSTATE side.

Had a nice room and breakfast was great....

Don't think I'd use this chain again.
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

Pillows were flat lumpy bricks. Road noise in room was terrible. Not much in way of towels. Breakfast was dry & hard. Coffee smelt nasty. Couldn't get to tasting it. Dumped it.

It was a good stay and my grandchildren had a ball.
    • Premium Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I was not happy with the shower and tub due to the water took forever to drain and when you have 4 to 5 people having to take a shower this was not acceptable. We do not eat pork and that was the meats offered. It would have been nice to have turkey sausage or bacon and beef corn dogs.

I love having the microwave and fridge in the room.

The second night I was there a party was occurring in the...
    • Premium King Room - Non-Smoking

The second night I was there a party was occurring in the adjoining room. I called the desk, and the noise continued. The next day I asked for service to have the trash taken and the girl at the front desk told me I could take it to the lobby. It was her attitude that offended me.

Won’t be back
    • Premium Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We were located on the 4th floor. Stepping out of the elevator into the hallway made me gag. I had to plug my nose every time I was in the hallway due to the muggy, stale smell of cigarettes. And it was a NON-SMOKING floor. Thankfully it didn’t smell in our room or I would have packed up and moved elsewhere. Also, our bathroom had noticeable dark hairs on the towels, in the bathtub and on the floors. I was a little disgusted. I will not stay here again due to the hallway stench and the dirtiness of the bathroom. The sink was plugged as well and the walls were paper thin. While showering, I could hear the guest next to us cough repeatedly as a vent is located in the shower. Not impressed.

The bed was comfortable. Although I didn’t eat breakfast, the breakfast area was nicely updated and clean. My husband and my children seemed to enjoy the food options. One thing I would suggest—people should have to wear shoes in the breakfast area. Half of the guests were barefoot or wearing socks. I’m sorry but that’s disgusting. They are at a hotel, NOT their own kitchen. Make my stomach turn.

Very clean hotel with great breakfast.
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

Very clean hotel with great breakfast. Hotel was close to the mall and the staff was great. I can also reccomend the restaurant next door. Overall a great stay!

Staff was super nice.
    • Premium Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Bed was hard. Weird fuzz in bed. Asked for handicapped facilities and was not given which maybe they weren't available but them to top it off they put us at the absolute last room the furthest away from elevator. Makes it tough for someone who has walking issues Would like extra wash cloths. The bathroom door kept coming off. The refrigerator was unplugged so that was a hassle as well...

What a pleasant surprise!!!
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

You could tell that it was an older building and they had remodeled but there were still signs of the older property. Chips in the bathtub, you could see the old plumbing near the toilet that you could tell was aged. But those didn't really affect my stay since I wasn't in the room much and was very minor. My one disappointment was the bathroom size. It was tiny and couldn't really move around. It was alright for one person but if a couple would be there, it would be a little tight. But once again this is very minor.

Easy location to get on and off I-35W. Lots of parking. Looked likes everything was newly remodeled and was very welcoming an pleasant. Room was huge for a single king which was nice. Everything was very clean.

Amazing customer service!!
    • Premium King Room - Non-Smoking

The stay did not start out very well, as I got checked in to a dirty room and then had to wait several minutes for my new room to get cleaned, but to my surprise everything was absolutely fantastic after that. The general manager himself came to our room to apologize and to make sure our new room was clean. But not only that, he actually gave us a gift card for two drinks at the restaurant next door! Now that is customer service!! The room looked newly remodeled and we slept fantastic in one of the best mattresses I have ever slept in. The breakfast in the morning exceeded my expectations as weel. Overall a wonderful experience!

Nice place to stay
    • Premium King Room - Non-Smoking

When checking in catx reader was done. We were rushed to our room to be let in and never revieved our cards.

Room was large very clean. Great breakfast.

Definitely using this hotel again
    • Premium King Room - Non-Smoking

Room was huge. King room and had place for my walker and not handicap room. Did not eat breakfast but smelled great. Easy on off and right next to 35w. Great spot if u want to spend less and still be close to Mall of America.

Best hotel in Burnsville!

Eeverything was great!

Super comfortable bed and amazing breakfast! The staff and manager were great and at the price point this hotel was an amazing value. My room was very clean and the hotel was very close to the airport as well. I will be back!

Clean room, very affordable, updated room with large TV.
    • Premium King Room - Non-Smoking

No pool. Breakfast was kind of weak

The room was very updated and clean. The large flat screen TV was great. The staff was friendly . I would recommend your hotel .

My stay was fantastic and I will be back!

Everything was great!!

What a fantastic hotel! At first I was hesitant to book my stay at this hotel as I had never heard of the brand before, but I definitely did not regret booking it after all. I got checked in by the manager who gave me a quick tour before I checked in. The rooms were all newly remodeled and the breakfast area is simply amazing for a hotel this size and prize point. Absolutely amazing value! My room was very spacious and extremely clean. All staff I encountered was friendly and professional. Whenever I will be in the Twin Cities again, this is where I will be staying!

WE WILL BE BACK...
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

Appreciated the accomondations for us being a cancer patient asking for a room located in the back away from the front and on the main floor to avoid steps.

Refreshing stay!
    • Premium Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room smelled wonderful when we walked in. It was refreshing. The bathroom door was a sliding door and that was neat. They use Bath & Body works toiletries - amazing. The breakfast was great. Juice was not watered down, biscuits and gravy was delicious and the lounge/eating area was beautiful. We went next door and enjoyed dinner at Clives Roadhouse as a family. It was a great stay.

Very pleasant
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

The only thing was the check in guy seamed like he was stressed or did not like helping customers but he did his tasks ok. Maybe he was having a bad day Morning staff were very nice

Comfortable bed Room finished nice Nice breakfast area

I enjoyed my stay and would come back only in a room with a better view.
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

My View sucked!!!! I got stuck looking at nothing but wall and other hotel room windows as my room was in the back of building. Also I was suppose to get an upper level room which didn't happen.

I enjoyed the woman whom checked me in, she was very nice and her bubbly personality was refreshing.

Convenient location for our trip to the superbowl,noisy refrigerator and traffic meant little sleep
    • Premium King Room - Non-Smoking

The room was at the front of hotel and the noise from the freeway was terrible.We did ask to change rooms but no one got back to us about this. We were unable to have a restful night because of the noise.

Friendly and helpful staff

I had an excellent experience and can’t wait to stay again
    • Premium King Room - Non-Smoking

I liked everything. I had an excellent experience

Breakfast was included. The room was a lot bigger than I thought it would be, it was very clean and had things like an iron and ironing board, microwave, refrigerator and a safe!

The breakfast was enjoyable and rooms were comfortable.
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

There is no pool in the facility and only one room has a jacuzzi which was rented out by the time we arrived. Also when asking questions at the front desk, the front desk staff Lindsey was very unhelpful. She seemed to not be interested in speaking with me about my concerns and told me if i had issues with the hotel that i needed to find a customer service number for booking.com and ask them. Lindsey is very unwelcoming and i would never choose to come back based on my experience with her.

The breakfast was enjoyable and rooms were comfortable.

nice hotel and a great value in a good location
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

room was little with no comfortable chair to watch tv. i ordered a handicap room and i got a regular room.

shampoo and breakfast. the elevator was great

Excellent place to stay!
    • Premium Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Bathroom didn't have a fan. I loved the barn door but it lacked privacy without an exhaust fan.

Facilities were clean and modern. Staff was very nice and everything was close to shopping and restaurants

Enjoyed our stay. All was good.
    • Premium King Room - Non-Smoking

Very new and modern with everything you need for your comfort. A big spacious breakfast area with a good selection for breakfast. Location is handy and good for travelers.

Comfortable bed nice accommodations in room older motel but...
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

There was a skylight in my room not a fan of that allowed light into room that i couldent control Hallway door next to room goin outside was very loud and noticable from my bed

Comfortable bed nice accommodations in room older motel but modern and close to everything Allways try to stay there whenever i am in town

Just what I needed for this trip.
    • Premium King Room - Non-Smoking

Comfortable bed, lots of pillows, very nice decor for the price. 24 hour front desk accommodated my late arrival and early departure due to airline schedule. Good location for my needs.

It is definitely a good hotel for the price. In fact we are staying there again in a couple of weeks
    • Premium Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The elevator and the hotel court doors were very dirty. It was kind of rough riding in the elevator because it was so dirty

The room was very comfortable. The staff was incredibly nice.

Great stay & terrible eggs!
    • Premium Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The elevator broke & we had to walk the steps...my mother had a very hard time with that & the eggs were terrible, at the buffet...but the rest was great!

I loved the rooms! Very clean & modern & the buffet was great, for breakfast😁

It was HORRIBLE!!
    • Premium Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The sink was stopped up so, we had to brush our teeth and wash our hands in the tub! Due to the sink being stopped up there were also gnats in the room and when we called the front desk they said the maintenance guy wasn't in. So, I told them the next morning at check out and she was like I'll make a note of it...will never stay at this hotel again!! Yuck!

The bed was comfortable.

Our grandson left behind his stuffed frog and I called the...
    • Premium Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Our grandson left behind his stuffed frog and I called the following morning, the front desk clerk told me I would hear back from the head housekeeper within 30 minutes. That was 4 hours ago now...

A very solid value. Nice accomadations. Would stay again at LivInn
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

I like the first impression of the lobby. It send a good vib. For two people, the rooms were great. Not overly spacious, but very well thought out. The free breakfast was more than adequate. The morning dining area was super nice, bright and spacious.

Clean , and the breakfast that was included was helpful.
    • Premium King Room - Non-Smoking

Our room had paper thin walls! Could even hear guests next door using their bathroom. On both sides every noise echoed. Would never stay here again!

Clean , and the breakfast that was included was helpful.

Nice hotel but the highway noise!
    • Premium King Room - Non-Smoking

My room was on the third floor at the front of the hotel which faces the highway, noise from the highway was easily heard in the room. Also when taking a shower in the morning when going to grab a towel they were both sopping wet on the wall rack. There was a leak of some sort from the room above me. I let the woman at the front desk know at checkout but she didn't seem very concerned which was odd.

Rooms were very nice, looked like they recently remodeled. Very clean and there was a decent breakfast available in the morning. Though the breakfast didn't offer any fresh fruit or many healthy options, just pancakes, toast, bagels, muffins, biscuits and gravy, eggs, and sausage.

We needed a place while on our travels after a day at the Mall of America. Nice comfortable room
    • Premium King Room - Non-Smoking

The room was very clean and spacious, the bed was very comfortable. Nice shower. Breakfast was good. Lots of healthy choices, yogurt, fruit, cereal, as well as fresh pancakes, muffins and good coffee.

I recommend this 📍
    • Premium King Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing to dislike about the place or any of the staff. Wonderful place.

It was in the area where I needed to be and at a affordable price with free 🍳☕️. Loved the stay.

Very pleasing experience. Would defininatly stay here again.
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

Bathroom door would not shut. The door frame was warped.

Room was clean and comfortablely furnished. Maid services was excellent. Lots of closet space.

There is no Business center

Close to interstate, Lots of near by resturant, close to gas station, free WiFi, microwave and Mini Refrigerator in the room

Visit relatives
    • Premium King Room - Non-Smoking

Didn't really have any interaction with the Staff during our stay. Probably wouldn't stay there again. Breakfast was mediocre at best.

The location was ideal for our trip to Minneapolis. Housekeeping did a good job with our room.

Good hotel in southern suburb community of Minneapolis. Good room value for payment made.
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

Station opened about 6:40 after told 6:30. Most food items were not yet set-up. Employee seemed to care little or in no hurry to set-up or help. Disappointed - could not eat.

Late check-in and greeted well by employee. Room clean and bed more than adequate. Only in room 6-6 1/2 hours. Easy to drive to property.

Comfortable but carpet needs replacing
    • Premium Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The carpeting in the room was filthy, the sink was very slow draining, and the carpet in the hall was in poor condition. There was no public restroom while we were checking in.

Beds were very comfortable, large bathroom with the double queen beds, nice view on 3rd floor, good breakfast, decent tv. Easy to find!

Great, as always!
    • Premium King Room - Non-Smoking

The bathroom could use an exhaust fan, the poor man working in the breakfast bar couldn't keep up with all the guests ( many were quite piggish with the portions they took though ). I would recommend an extra person to assist with food and having enough so guests won't have to go without.

The newer dining area and breakfast buffet area are very nice. A/C was good and cold upon our arrival, after 90+ degree day, that was very welcome.

GREAT VALUE!!!!!!
    • Premium Queen Room - Non-Smoking

PARKING WAS A LITTLE CROWDED,AIR CONDITIONING UNIT WAS VERY NOISY,DOOR TO ROOM WAS HARD TO OPEN AND CLOSE AND THE BEDS WERE LOCATED VERY HIGH OFF THE FLOOR AND VERY VERY FIRM!!!!

THE OVERALL VALUE,CHECK-IN SERVICE,BREAKFAST,AND REMODELING WAS EXCELLENT!!!!!! THERE WERE SOME SUPERIOR UPDATES TO THE ROOM!!!!!!

Wouldn't stay here again.
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

Couldn't eat breakfast because the worker couldn't find the key. Was booked so I could eat breakfast and leave right away. Had to them find a place to eat. No business center. I needed to print off some paperwork. Could not fax from hotel.

Located by 35W.

You get what you pay for.
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

Flat pillows that were uncomfortable to try to sleep with. A toilet that constantly sounded like it was trying to fill every 20-30 minutes all night on it's own. Stayed next to some sort of staff room or lounge that had the door opening and closing every 15 minutes all night.

Many staff members were great people.

The bed and pillows were super comfortable.
    • Premium King Room - Non-Smoking

the only thing I did not like was how thin the walls where. You could hear everything in the next room.

The bed and pillows were super comfortable. It made it easy to fall asleep the Wi-Fi wad surprisingly fast and easy to use which was a plus.

The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable.
    • Premium King Room - Non-Smoking

Too close to the Interstate - a lot of traffic noise at night. Also the fan in the bathroom runs constantly.

The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable.

Nice place but horrible breakfast and front door staff.
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

There was a small smell in hallway but ok. The breakfast really sucked cause they are doing renovating the dinning hall. No extra seating provided and very little effort on staff for breakfast, they could of done more if they had some direction and motivation. Never saw management but staff was a little rude and lazy. The cleaning staff was really the real help and only smiles we saw, kudos to them.

Nice place and good landscaping. Clives was a real nice place next door to eat and the Middle Eastern grocery store was very interesting.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Nice for a late stop and early exit.
    • Premium Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It listed breakfast but the limited offering did not count as breakfast. We had to go out for breakfast. The ice machine was on the first floor and the elevator had long waits and the stairs were not in a convienent location.

The beds were comfortable and room was very clean.

quiet, clean, good location
    • Premium Queen Room - Non-Smoking

breakfast could have been better, I do see they are going to have hot breakfast soon, which will be great.

the location for us was perfect friendly help quiet

Fantastic value!
    • Premium King Room - Non-Smoking

Better instruction for Bluetooth hub. I assumed it was intended on hooking a tablet/laptop to the TV. If that's its purpose, it wasn't functioning.

Very clean comfortable room. The elevator looked a bit rough, but it's a great facility.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

Cheap hotel, cheap cleaning.
    • Premium King Room - Non-Smoking

Bed had pubic hair under the sheets. The bathroom also had pubic hairs under the seat and around the bowl rim. Along with lots of debris and garbage under the bed near the headboard. Including a sock and flakes of dead skin.

Bed was decently comfortable. Fair price for room.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

A relatively good stay
    • Premium Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast ended at 9am... that seems ridiculous for a hotel breakfast especially when it's not a hot breakfast... we were on a girls trip and would've liked to sleep in a little bit... not be worried about waking up by 7 to get breakfast.

It was very clean and tastefully decorated