Reviews of Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel 4 stars

5300 North River Road, Rosemont, IL 60018, USA

#2 of 23 hotels in Rosemont

Disabled travelers should probably not trust this hotel.
    • Deluxe King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

We did not get the accessible room we had booked on our second stay there. We booked the "Deluxe King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access" but got an inaccessible room with two double beds and a bathtub. We weren't told at check in, just sent up to the wrong room by rude and sarcastic staff. Accessibility is necessary for wheelchair users, you can't sell accessible rooms and then not provide them. Our first stay was perfect, but when we came again on our way back from our holiday it was just unacceptable.

It's an absolutely beautiful hotel. All the design is fantastic and the restaurant is excellent. IF you get the room you booked then you'll have an excellent stay, If you like soft beds you'll sleep wonderfully.

I'm usually a downtown Chicago person, but I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel.

Location is great if you're going to a convention nearby or prefer to be close the airport, but a little inconvenient if you're going to downtown Chicago. If you're taking public transportation, be prepared for it to take an hour coming back from the Loop.

Very comfortable and clean hotel, convenient to convention sites in that area. It's walking distance to the nearby outlets and entertainment district, which meant I didn't miss going into the city as much.

My stay was the best to start off my vacation and they made it even better for my husbands birthday.

Nothing to not like. You will love everything.

The hotel,room,service.location, staff, the restaurant, breakfast was the best I have ever had and seen in all my 48 years! Love;love;love It! I WILL GO BACK

Not very good value for money! Bad food, bad wine, rowdy drunken people in the bar.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible

The person at the reception wasn't very friendly (I guess she thought it was 'professional' not to smile or be polite...) The bar was full of drunken, rowdy people. The food and wine at the bar/restaurant didn't meet my expectations at all. Very bad and expensive house wine (barely drinkable, probably the cheapest they could find, a total rip off!) Will not come again!

Good location and excellent shuttle service to the airport. Nice rooms, excellent shower. Close to the outlet malls.

Inexpensive Luxury

Loews Chicago O’Hare is simply amazing. We arrived to check in and there were tons of people around getting ready for a wedding. However the hotel staff were alert to the needs of all guest. Check in was quick, simple and easy. Our room was amazing. 727 has a great view and we didn’t mind hearing or seeing the planes at all. It was actually relaxing. The hotel is close to the entertainment district. I can’t speak highly enough of Loews and I will certainly be back soon!!!

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Good
    • Deluxe King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

My only problem was that ahead of our stay they didn't respond to emails when I was trying to figure out if the airport shuttle was accessible for disabled people. It would have been nice to know ahead of time that it isn't.

Beautiful hotel, accessibility was great and the staff were lovely. Hotel restaurant was good too.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Great facilities, excellent restaurant, friendly and courteous staff - will choose this hotel again.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible

Flight was cancelled late evening. Loews was convenient, staff was friendly and very accomodating, room exceeded expectations - overall great experience 9particularly under the circumstances0.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

MotherDaughter GreatWknd
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Sad that I had to pay for parking😕 and it was $26/day.

Location was great...walking distance to Rosemont Theatre and the Mall. The bed was so comfortable!

It is great location which is near to the Outlet, so you can...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

It is great location which is near to the Outlet, so you can walk to there. The room is clean and beds are comfortable. Great value! Also, the staff is friendly and helpful.

A good choice near O'Hare airport

The staff were very nice. They helped us exchange for dollars as well. The room was much bigger than I expected, and the washroom was quite modern and very clean. I really like the lights in the room which made it cozy. Plus, it's quiet at night. What's more, there is a Starbucks right on the first floor, which is so convenient.

Great location right next door to several upscale...
    • Executive King Suite

For such a high classes, high priced hotel; the pillows need to be updated because they totally suck and the carpets although clean, are very worn.

Great location right next door to several upscale restaurants and the venue we used for graduation. Staff was always extremely helpful, polite, and totally professional

Very large & modern rooms.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

You can hear any talking and noice on the corridor, epsecailly in front of your room - and also some of your neigbhours, especially when they use their en-suite bathroom - or like to engage in some more physical activities. - 7 USD for a 1 liter fresh water bottle (plastic) is a hefty price tag. The original Fiji water is not any better than other spring water from nearby. - How can one justify the shipping costs and environmental impact of fresh water from the Fiji island to Chicago? Think green - and bring you own water bottle!

Very large & modern rooms. Excellent design. Great beds. Nice bathroom. Perfect location. You hardly hear any airplanes going past. - Very good American buffet breakfast, which is worth its money (ca. 26 USD on top of room charge)

"All That Glitters Isn't Gold"
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

They had unusual mattresses. I checked into one room & the mattress was lumpy. The staff moved me to another room in which I thought the mattresses looked better. I was wrong. I was not able to sleep & woke up with a backache. I informed the manager on duty & asked if I could get a partial refund. He said no. The previous night the Front Desk staff did give me chocolates & a note to make up for this. I thought Loews is a luxury hotel. I guess a guest has to pay over $400 a night to get a good mattress. I was totally disappointed. The Chicago Loop Loews is very expensive & difficult to get in. I suppose that location would be considered a luxury hotel.

I liked the Buffet Breakfast at the adjoining restaurant.

Overall it was a good night stay
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

For over $20 I felt the breakfast could of been better especially since Denny’s is right down the street and has the same stuff but for significantly cheaper.

I really liked the atmosphere and the friendliness of everyone

Good Times

A great night for a great deal... Really appreciate the great service and hospitality that was given.So much to do in that location for a great night also. 5 stars and no less ...

I will be staying here every time i come to Chicago period.

Next time i stay i will Request a room with both bath tub & shower that’s the only thing

Love the room period great view of the Chicago Outlets, That shower head gave me so much life 🙌🏾

Highly recommend. We will stay here again.

The sofa fits the room’s style well but it wasn’t very comfortable.

The room had a modern feel with clean lines. It did not look like your typical hotel room. The bathroom was clean and beautiful.

Loved it.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The parking garage has a very steep incline coming in and one going out.

The Ashburn was wonderful. Great service, great food. Manager Jamie was delightful, stopped and talked to us at dinner and back at breakfast.

I purchased on Booking 2 Queen Beds not full @ the hotel was...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I purchased on Booking 2 Queen Beds not full @ the hotel was told they have never had Queen beds only full you need to change this in your site. Also 2 different front desk staff told me the hotel doesn’t charge parking for guests and I was charged for parking

My stay was wonderful.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Just 2 things. The fire alarm went off one night at 3am and we had to evacuate the hotel via the stairs of course and we were outside for an hour and no announcement was made about it being a false alarm so that we could go back in. There were people who couldn't walk the stairs. Second thing was that I was charged $50 security deposit per night that I wasn't aware of. They did refund me the money the day I checked out, but I just thought, what if I wouldn't have had the money. Other than this all else was great.

I liked the overall atmosphere of this hotel. Great location, mall right behind the hotel. Loved walking in to find complimentary hot chocolate for us. Didn't get a chance to dine at the restaurants, but will definitely visit this hotel again. I felt like I was home.

Lost interest in this hotel brand

1. Phone number left on booking.com is incorrect. After tried 3 times, I pulled out Google map to get the correct hotel number. Suggestion to hotel -- check all information left on OTA website. 2. Unprofessional customer service team. They will use your name and accent to judge your arrival terminal instead of asking you. I called hotel to check which door shuttle bus would stop at shuttle center. The guy told me 5E and said E as Elephant. I was confused because there are only 4 doors. Then, the guy said I thought you were from international arrival. Suggestion to hotel -- review training program. The first question related to shuttle bus stop location should be where is customer, domestic or international arrival. Letting customer service team make immediate suggestion by using self judgement by customer's name and accent is rude. 3. Small size Shuttle Bus will route from domestic arrival to international arrival to pick up international travelers. The size of bus is not big. Almost all international travelers had to stand with limited space. Feel sorry for them. After long flight, they have to stand on a crowded bus. Suggestion to hotel -- one shuttle bus for international travelers. If hotel doesn't get any pick up request from international travelers, the bus can be used for domestic. If hotel gets a request from international travelers, the bus will go to Terminal 5 directly.

Good location. Room is clean.

Front desk staff was very pleasant.
    • Luxury King Room

Front desk staff was very pleasant.Lobby and restaurant were also. Beds were very comfortable. We really enjoyed our stay. Walk one block to the outlet mall was a bonus for me.

Beds were very good.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bathroom wasn't clean. Specifically the toilet wasn't cleaned from the previous guests. Very disappointed.

Beds were very good. Room was comfortable.

Simply superb!!!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff went over and beyond in hospitality! The room was very comfortable for the time spent. We had the pleasure of dining for lunch at the restaurant. The service was exceptional and the food wonderful quality. We spent over 24 hours at the Loew's. It was a 24 hours well spent!

Better than solid but overpriced.

The bar served horribly overpriced drinks. Much like the hotel, all the ingredients are there, but it fails to "wow".

If you need a good hotel by O'Hare, the this is a good spot. Very solid, clean, but nothing exceptional.

Nice to have a restaurant in horel
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Cost of parking was ridiculous!!! I won’t recommend this hotel to out of town guest, reason being cost make it hard for people to meet up at hotel to enjoy the area. I will look for hotels with available or affordable parking. Otherwise everything was nice.

Nice to have a restaurant in horel

Good shuttle to the close airport.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The choice of restaurants and dishes especially for vegetarians was below expectations

Good shuttle to the close airport. Close to a big shopping mall.

The room was very nice and comfortable.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The fridge is so packed with item’s to buy you couldn’t put anything in it to stay cold if you needed it. Also the extra blankets are more like rugs then blankets because of how heavy and stiff they are.

The room was very nice and comfortable. The bathroom was spacious and the staff were extremely friendly.

They treated our dogs amazingly and the night manager offer...

They treated our dogs amazingly and the night manager offer d to check in on them while we were out, even offering to call if they were making a lot of noise, to see if we wanted him to enter the room and calm them down. THAT is great service, and although we didn’t end up needing it, the offer alone was amazing.

Excellent option for staying near O'Hare
    • Luxury King Room

Not many places to have a quiet conversation over drinks, bar and restaurants crowded and loud.

Overall modern aesthetic, lobby as art gallery, spacious and stylish rooms.

Proximity to airport and available restaurants made this a great selection.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Worn carpet upon arrival as we opened the room door was disappointing. Hadn't expected that.

Bed was fabulous. Bobby,the concierge, was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Excellent base for Chicago airport

The hotel restaurant was pretty average. If I stayed here again I would try the Capital Grille which is just next to the hotel and looks good.

Good location near the airport if you need an overnight base. It’s also right next to the Fashion Outlets mall if you have some time to kill. The room was nice and the bed was big and very comfortable. The shuttle to and from the airport worked well.

It was one of the best hotels we have stayed at. We will for sure stay again.

The parking structure is open to anyone willing to pay so it took a long time to park. It is located across from a theater so I’m sure a lot of theater goers park there. There is valet at a higher cost than the structure. It would have been nice to have been offered a discounted or free valet for hotel guests.

The staff was very courteous and quick. The location is great if you are attending a show at the theater or taking a day to shop at the mall.

It was "ok", don't feel like 4,5 star hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms have been upgraded and the fabrics have changed, the design for the rooms were more modern, i am very sad that it is gone. The front desk people are not friendly. I asked for a converter and waited about 40 minutes and called 3 times for remind them. At the end, i called the manager to solve my problem. Front desk is irresponsible. This is not my first time in the hotel. I know the hotel since it was intercontinental and they served better. A 4,5 star hotel do not have slippers in the rooms. The rooms are too dark! You have upgraded them since intercontinental, but since the rooms are dark. The shower heads should be renewed.

Location, the size of the rooms are good.

Highly recommend this hotel it was a great stay
    • Deluxe King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

The bathrooms are pretty but not super functional

upon check in the man gave us a corner room ==the view was neat --the room was awesome!! the bed was so comfortable didn't hear the noise of planes at o'hare even though it was very close. Check in guy was great and gave us good suggestions!

Good

Security staff keep asking me not to park in the front when other cars and the hotel's own shuttle buses were parked in the same spot, I have to request them few times to let them know that I was there only for few minutes to confirm the rooms for my out of town invited guests. They should have some dedicated temporary parking spaces on the property.

Room and location was good

Perfect hotel for a layover in Chicago with shopping opportunities
    • Luxury King Room

Beware of Uber taxis at the airport who will scam you. FYI the airport shuttle runs 24/7 every 15 minutes, so no taxi needed. If you cannot wait, a regular taxi should only cost $15 (as the bellman later advised) not $45!

The gym was phenomenal, very well-equipped and open 24/7 which was perfect for jet lag. But the staff were what made my overnight layover in Chicago really easy and seamless. Much higher level of staff than what one might expect for an airport hotel. Room service was friendly and prompt! The proximity to the Fashion Outlets of Chicago (directly behind the hotel) gave me a great opportunity for some retail therapy.

The room accommodations were very good.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Could not upgrade to another room type, before arrival.

The room accommodations were very good. Loved that I could control room temperature. Loved that there was a tub as well as a shower.

A magical weekend exceeding already sky-high expectations
    • Deluxe King Room - Hearing Accessible

눇The fireplace, whirlpool, and riverside balcony were the highlights. Room service was prompt and delicious (the burger and crabcake portions were surprisingly generous). Absolutely loved how close Island Park was; the stroll along the river among flocks of wandering Canadian geese and the Autumn-tinged trees was extraordinary. Overall a magical weekend and first experience at the Herrington. Will be back for sure!

We confirm our booking price with the front desk but when we...

We confirm our booking price with the front desk but when we get home, somehow they took extra money out of my card. Also for a 4 stars hotel, I would expect parking to be free but it's not. It's $26 per night.

Nice hotel near O'hare
    • Luxury Corner King Room

A male staff at front desk was not quite friendly.

The hotel is near fashion outlets and a 20-minute walk to the subway. Room quite big and facility pretty new.

Comfortable room close to airport
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Lobby staff representative probably was not aware about how her unfriedly behavior and unprefessional attitude affects customer experience (a novice perhaps?); e.g. did not know the price of breakfast "go find yourself about that". Unsecure free wifi is useless if you happen to have a cell phone (by your employer) which requires secure wifi in order to allow your access to Internet.

Nice hotel close to airport and next to an upscale outlet.

We had a view of the Chicago skyline from room.

We had a view of the Chicago skyline from room. Enjoyed a pretty sunrise when we checked out. The front desk, bellmen, and Ashburn servers were friendly and our evening Ashburn meal was very good. Liked that there were some more unusually prepared items on the menu. Our room was clean, modern and comfortable. Sorry we only had one night. Would definitely book again on another flight through O'Hare.

I liked being able to walk to dinner, then the concert in...
    • Luxury King Room with Roll-in Shower - Disability Access

SELF PARKING WAS DIFFICULT IF YOU PAYED ON YOUR BILL.

I liked being able to walk to dinner, then the concert in the Montrose Room, and then back to my room. VERY CONVENIENT.

I liked the room cleanliness the view
    • Deluxe King Room - Hearing Accessible

One of the staff members was condescending and talked badly of booking.com.She didn't know the answer to my question regarding the rates offered to stay longer $24 $42 $75- or didn't even know what I was talking about

The bed was huge and comfortable. Space in the bathroom and the shower had a seat

The staff was very friendly, upgraded my room for me for my...
    • Luxury King Room

The staff was very friendly, upgraded my room for me for my birthday weekend. Very clean, great view with a lot of different attractions to visit. Many restaurants to pick from. We ate Capital Grill and it was amazing!

The room was clean and modern looking.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Wish I could have stayed longer. Also would have been nice to have two queen beds instead of doubles.

The room was clean and modern looking. The restaurant was really good, with really attentive staff.

never again with bookings.com

Loews never had my reservation. It was a huge mess until I went back to my car, retrieved my phone, and (very luckily) pulled up my saved confirmation #

proximity to airport

Great Place
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Toothpaste and mouthwash not provided by the hotel. Coffey machine is not good. There is no MAC or 7/11 nearby if you are looking for.

Great Airport shuttle service is excellent and WIFI is excellent. Friendly staff. There is fashion outlet nearby. Every brand name you can found from there with discounts. :)

Wonderful hotel conveniently located
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible

Would have loved a tub and a pool.

Staff were very accommodating. Spacious and comfortable room with modern enhancements. Walking distance to Chicago Public Transportation into downtown Chicago. Close to O'Hare.

The hotel overall was clean.

Valet was slow at arrival. Had to unload own luggage. Room showing some wear. Problems getting online.

The hotel overall was clean. Liked ambiance and room decor and spaciousness. The hotel was an excellent value.

Great Place to Stay. Close to Fashion Outlet Mall

lights could have worked on both sides of bed

Room was very nicely appointed. Only bad thing was lights didn't work on one side of bed. Otherwise room was spacious and beds comfortable.

Very nice rooms, very clean.

Get a print out of exact "incidental fees" going on your credit card. Had to call hotel to get charges explained to me after my stay.

Very nice rooms, very clean.

Not great
    • Luxury Corner King Room

Got charged $30 for a wine bottle I didn't even drink. The fridge is too small to put any of your own things in it so I needed to make room. Then got charged

Shower

Clean, comfortable & close to O'Hare
    • Luxury Corner King Room

Couldn't adjust my A/C, annoying because I was too warm. To be fair, I didn't let anyone know, I was too tired to move to another room. Very nice bar but the bartender had no personality. Young ladies at the front desk & other staff were very friendly.

Spacious, clean room.

We thought there'd be a mini fridge.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Wish there was free parking. It wasn't an issue for us because we got dropped off, but part of the reason we got dropped off was because of that.

We thought there'd be a mini fridge. When there was none, staff sent one up for us! Complimentary

Was a nice place. Too bad they don't have a pool.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

They were out of mini frigs and you have to actually pay extra for a mini frig. They also don't really have a late checkout. Most places allow an hour. This place only allows 30 mins then they will charge.

Very nice place to relax, for business or pleasure.
    • Luxury King Room

It's definitely on the pricey side. I'm not cheal, but I'm also not the kind of person to pay $4 for a can of soda.

The staff was amazing. Had a problemon with the TV in the room not working. Called the front desk they had someone in the room within five minutes. The front desk was able to answer all questions, as well as provide address and phone numbers to many different restaurants and other facilities.

Nice place specially with proximity to the airport and the outlets but there's room for a lot of imp
    • Luxury Corner King Room

Flexibility in check in and check out timings Quite rooms Orthopaedic mattress Avoiding house keeping noise in the morning Warm food throughout the night

Average

Convenient Airport Hotel
    • Luxury King Room with Roll-in Shower - Disability Access

No free drinking water in the rooms

close to the airport and just a minute away from the fashion outlet shopping mall. Nice choice of restaurants in the closer area. Airport shuttle for free every 15 minutes. Just next to a park -> great for running! Late check out time. Nice breakfast.

Great hotel, hard beds!

Horrible beds! They are too firm and only have a thin mattress pad. I was unable to sleep due to hip pain. Hotels need to accommodate many body types and a more medium mattress does a better job at such.

Nice location and clean rooms. Staff are friendly and accommodating. When the air was broke they moved us to a new room quickly and easily.

When I requested to extend my stay the lady on reception was...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

When I requested to extend my stay the lady on reception was so unhelpful and rude. All the other staff were so nice . We didn't stay longer and we would have stayed for 4 more nights !!

Great hotel terrible bathroom sinks
    • Luxury King Room

The bathrooms. Very modern style but the site know was very small with zero counter space around it. It really functionality and quite honestly was frustrating to use. Unfortunately it will be a deciding factor for mexample when I look at future hotel stays.

Pissed off & ruined birthday because of lowes hotel

Absolutely pissed off that I was charged for parking. Guest should be allowed to park for free. This Is Very upsetting And I Am appauled That this information was not provided to me at the beginning of my check in. The only thing I was offered was an in an out pass. Why would someone want to stay in the facility and pay $36 a day for parking. My birthday has just being ruined thank to Lowes Hotel.

Wonderful stay. Room was gorgeous and staff was very helpful and friendly.

Thermostat read 65°F but didn't feel cool enough overnight.

Option of texting the front desk was new for me but very convenient. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Extended our check out time free of charge as a courtesy. Room was gorgeous and very clean.

The art is amazing!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The art is amazing! If staying after a flight it's nice to wander the halls and look at the curated pieces. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The onsite restaurant has great food! The avocado tacos are fabulous. Their app is great for contacting the desk for more towels or coffee. Definitely coming back.

booking.com miss advertised he room.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I was very unhappy with booking.com with their miss advertisement. When we searched the room , we looked for two queen bed through booking.com as we are a family of 4 (Two adults and two teen age kids) I went all the way through the payment process thinking I will get two queen beds but the confirmation said two double beds, and the last cancellation date limit was two days before I even booked the hotel. Saying all that the hotel staff did try to accommodate for the difference by adding another bed but I considered that a miss advertisement from Booking.com side. Wifi was free for 3 people! There was no free parking, actually it was $26 dollars a day and tax was not included as it said in my confirmation!!

The room was very clean and nice for 2 people or at mos 3.

Calm and quiet place.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

No ventilation in the bathroom caused it to be foggy for the next person. No refrigerator in the room made it a pain to maintain the leftover food for later use.

Calm and quiet place. It was quite clean also

Excellent Experience

No Pool

Very modern and filled with spectacular amenities. Wish the property had a pool but the surroundings with shopping and entertainment made up for that.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Nice Hotel and room but price gouging on parking

Parking is charged separately from the room at a rate of $26 per day or $22 for less than 12 hours. That meant that if I wanted to go somewhere around town to eat with my car even just once a day, I just spent at least $44 on parking for the day($26-$22 to take my car then another $22 to finish out the day).

The property was located near the convention center and the staff was accommodating.

Experience fell a little short....
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Staff were not very friendly; had to park on the 8th floor, room was on the 9th floor, but had to go back down to the 1st floor, walk through the lobby around to the other side to take the elevator back up to the 9th floor. Food was great; however, just discovered I was double charged. Split the bill with two other guest (1 paid cash and me and other guest paid credit card); they had me sign the bill and it appears it was charged to my card twice because the other patron did not have any charges on her card. Also, for the cost you would expect a microwave and fridge in the room but there was none.

The beds were very comfortable; food in restaurant was great.

We got upgraded to a Executive King Suite and it was amazing!
    • Luxury King Room

The room was supposed to have a view but, unfortunately, we overlooked the parking garage and other rooms.

We got upgraded to a Executive King Suite and it was amazing! A separate seating area, with a huge walk in closet and a huge bathroom. Everything was top of the line.

Nice hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

paying $20+ for one night of parking makes the "deal" on Booking.com not as much of a deal

Nice hotel. Nice amenities. And even though I didn't really venture out much the one night we were there, I know from past experience that the area is semi-walking friendly. You can walk to shopping and restaurants easily.

Great location and hotel near the Airport
    • Luxury Corner King Room

The free parking advertised was impossible so we had to resort to Valet Parking.

Very stylish and comfortable hotel, really likes the cheap room upgrade option.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Loved the restaurant but a little pricy.

There was a charge that stayed on my card for a week that I called and they didn't know what it was. Bed and pillows could have been better.

Loved the restaurant but a little pricy.