2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Florida hotel reviews
  4. Orlando hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Universal's Loews Royal Pacific Resort

Reviews of Universal's Loews Royal Pacific Resort This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

6300 Hollywood Way, Orlando, FL 32819, United States of America

#22 of 492 hotels in Orlando

Based on 1918 hotel reviews

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

Relaxing Retreat
    • Water View Room - Two Queen Beds

I recommend Jake’s, room service and the Minnions breakfast if you need to eat gluten free. The staff was very friendly and efficient. Very relaxing place.

• Reviewed: December 14, 2018

CAN'T WAIT to RETURN
    • Standard View Room

Absolutely couldn't be MORE happier with our families stay.

You WILL NOT find ANYWHERE, a more motivated, hard working, friendly place to stay IN ORLANDO...FOR THE PRICE...IF; being pleased, in a spotless environment, right next door to Universal with fast pass included and water taxi right to the front door of the park ISN'T SOMETHING YOU'RE LOOKING FOR...THIS PLACE ISN'T FOR YOU.lol YOU CAN'T be treated any nicer OR have a better stay anywhere for the price offered here...I'LL NEVER STAY ANYWHERE ELSE BUT HERE AGAIN.Jake's food WAS DELICIOUS AND VERY REASONABLE PRICE.SERVICE IS IMPECCABLE.Hope you get "slick"as your server...HE ROCKS.THE WHOLE STAFF COULDN'T BE NICER throughout the entire place.beds SO comfortable.EVERYTHING in every area SPOTLESS...CAN'T WAIT TO RETURN!!! Wish the weather had been better , DIDN'T get to use pool area but it LOOKED great.

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

Exceptional and magnificent hotel!! We love it here and will definitely be back!
    • Standard View Room

Nothing. Everything was exceptional.

The Royal Pacific is magnificent in every way. It is a bit pricey but worth every dime. We have stayed here twice before and keep coming back. We ordered room service a few times and Hana was beyond friendly and excellent. When she found out it was my son’s 27th birthday she came back with 4 balloons tied to 3 boxes of candy and 2 of his favorite beers chilling on ice complete with a card. We were so surprised that she went out of her way to do that and think she is just wonderful. Everyone here has been exceptionally nice. We will definitely be back!!

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

We had a pleasant stay at Royal Pacific, and wish we were here longer.
    • Standard View Room

A bit confusing layout, 3 towers required travel from tower 2 to lobby to change elevators to access pool from tower 1. Not enough coffee pods and cups given every day but a call to front desk had them delivered promptly. Not much drawer space for 3 people.

Classy place. Beds comfy, rooms are quiet, blackout blinds worked really well, soft fluffy towels, lots of plugs and USB charging available in room. Pool area is nice. Universal tickets or will call next to lobby was very convenient. Walk to Universal about 10 minutes or take a boat. Boats were fairly quick.

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

The whole place I loved seeing the waitress in Resturant she...
    • Standard View Room

We liked everything that’s why we came back to y’all

The whole place I loved seeing the waitress in Resturant she has been there along time and going to retire but I am awful with names,She’s so sweet

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

Excellent location, outstanding resort and we will be back!
    • Standard View Room

A microwave in the room would have been nice.

Great location to the park, easy access with the water taxi! Very comfortable rooms and attentive and accomendating staff. The early park entrance and fast passes make our experience exceptional.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

Quick and easy check in.
    • Standard View Room

Quick and easy check in. Room was ready by 10am. Nice decor and lovely bathroom Bed was a bit too hard but fine for one night. Fab location for universal parks. Lovely pool and friendly staff

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Breakfast buffet is exceptional
    • Standard View Room

Wait times for the water taxi too long at times. Exiting parking lot is difficult because card reader does not work and need to call for help to open gate.

Breakfast buffet is exceptional

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

4.5
    The battery was dead in the door lock.
    • Standard View Room

The battery was dead in the door lock. I was unable to get into my assigned room. I had to make the loooong walk back to the front desk several times only for them to tell me it would take an additional 20 min for someone to show up and they had no idea how long it would take for the repair (replacement of the battery). I felt I should not have to tell them when someone cannot use a reserved room. I was not offered compensation for my inconvenience. I requested another room after spending over an hour walking back and forth to the front desk after key replacement, etc.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Perfect location for Universal parks, with Fast Passes included. Would stay again.
    • Standard View Room

The pool area wasn't the cleanest, the toilets/changing rooms were a bit grubby. The cost of food by the pool was high. It would have been good if we had been told what the options were for breakfast, we spent some time trying to work out the best and quickest place to go.

Location next to Universal and the fact that we could use the pool. The Fast Pass system for Universal Parks was the main reason for booking. It made a huge difference. There were Gluten free options for breakfast and in the restaurant and as we had someone who was Coeliac with us, this made things much easier.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

We love this Resort.
    • Standard View Room

There is nothing about this resort that I don t like.

We love this Resort. The staff is so nice and they will do anything you ask of them. This is our yearly vacation place.

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

Terrible that we had to pay for two rooms but only received one.
    • Standard View Room

We had booked two rooms but when we checked in we only received one. When we got home we received a message that since we had not cancelled the reservation for the second room we had to pay for it anyway.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

Nice place to stay for express pass privileges at Universal
    • Standard View Room

The location of our room in the hotel could have been better if you are staying here to go to the parks- you want tower 3 or 1.

The hotel and staff were very nice. Our room was nice and beds were comfortable. Having the express pass was great and we could easily walk to and from the parks or take the boat

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Yes, it's expensive but sometimes you deserve to spoil yourself. It lives up to the hype!
    • Water View Room - Two Queen Beds

The only hiccup was that we booked and paid the extra for a water/pool view room but when we pulled back our curtains all we could see were limbs and leaves from a tall tree completely occurring our view of anything much less the pool. The front desk made it easy to text them about the issue and within five minutes they had us into a different room higher up away from the tree line and into a great view of the water and surrounding property which is what we had paid for.

We stayed for two nights in a water/pool view room with two queen beds. The room was gorgeous and clean with comfortable beds and plenty of pillows. The staff and service was the best I've ever had at any resort. They made the check in and check out process so easy and convenient. All questions and issues could be handled through texting and I was even able to check out while standing inside the theme park by simply emailing. All hotels should use this type of quick and easy service. Ordering room service was quick and easy. We got a great late night meal with large portions. Good value. All areas of the resort are beautiful and clean. We used the water taxi service to City Walk and the parks. We were able to link our credit card to our room keys so we only had to carry that one item plus our park tickets. Using our room keys as Express pass is brilliant! The pool and hot tubs were a great place to unwind at the end of a long theme park day and we got to watch a movie while in the pool one night on a large outdoor projector screen. Great on site food options. Yes, it's expensive to stay here but if you can afford to spoil yourself you won't be disappointed.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Enjoyable but Pass on Lounge Concierge Upgrade
    • Standard View Room

I bought the Royal Lounge access and it was super disappointing. The meals were sub-par with not many options. It was not worth the $125 extra a day for pastries in the morning, nuts and chips for snacks, bland dinners, and cookies and mini cakes for dessert.

I enjoyed the check-in experience. I felt very welcomed. I also liked the location to the parks and the free express passes.

Absolutely Beautiful hotel
    • Standard View Room

Found a piece of metal with a screw Sticking Up on the floor of our room No “convenient store” in hotel; unable to purchase beerS For the room; also limited access to soda, juice, sunscreen, snacks,etc.. Forced to stay extra night due to flight cancellation - Offered one price/charged higher Charged for water we did not consume Had to request an itemized bill; when nine received in 24 hours

Absolutely Beautiful hotel Very accommodating and friendly staff

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Hotel is Great, Express lane are now a nightmare.

The Express pass advantage by staying at hotel premises is now a non factor as regular non Express lines were shorter and faster. This amenity is no longer worth it, really terrible wait lines. My children agreed as to not to stay at hotel if this is not fixed.

Hotel cleanliness, location and staff make this one of the best places to stay. Everyone is always very courteous and ready to assist with a smile.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

The beds are huge and comfy, the early admission to parks,...

The beds are huge and comfy, the early admission to parks, the express passes included in stay, staff were lovely, pool was great, we checked in at 8am and there was a room ready for us

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

Perfect
    • Standard View Room

Lovely hotel, excellent location to walk or take the river boat to universal studios and with the added bonus of express tickets for the park. I will definitely be staying again

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Perfect for our first family trip to universal

Sports bar

The resort is walking distance to universal and includes express passes for all guests. These two things made it worth the cost. Resort is Very nice Overall. Long wait for the water taxi the one time we tried it so we just walked to the park on the scenic pathway.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

My favorite Universal experience ever.
    • Standard View Room

Would have liked a fan in the room or some sort of white noise option.

Jasmin made check in very pleasant. The texting option was awesome. I loved the Express passes! Our Universal experience would have been waaaaay different without them!

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

Great place to stay if visiting Universal Orlando!
    • Standard View Room

Excellent value for the money, if (as I guess most guest are) you are visiting Universal studios at the same time. One night's booking got us complimentary parking for two days and express passes to Universal for two days. Pool area is awesome, kids loved it and they show movies there after it gets dark.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

One of my favorite hotels for many years.
    • Standard View Room

Honestly I have no negatives about this hotel.

One of my favorite hotels for many years. Location obviously can’t be beat for Universal. The walkway along the canal from the hotel to the park is beautiful. Rooms are well maintained and comfortable. Lobby area and courtyard are also beautiful. Staff is always great. Express passes for entire stay is a huge benefit as you don’t waste your day in line at the parks. Also a great pool area with a beach theme.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Cabanas need a revamp
    • Club Level Room - Two Queen Beds

We rented a cabana for the day and it was pretty dirty and the furniture was busted as well as extremely warn out. The cabana staff was a bit lack luster and it took them forever to come over and take care of us. We were the only people in a cabana for the day so that was a little unsettling. For the price of the hotel and to pay extra for the cabana I think there should be some upgrading and cleaning and possibly some training with the staff.

The location and express are wonderful and staying club level is always great. The staff is amazing in the lounge and concierge is wonderful.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

We had a great trip over all and would stay onsite at a Loews property again.

The room was not clean when we arrived. There was hair all over the tile floor. I had to wipe down the front of the toilet where it got missed. We asked to have someone come touch up, and the person who came was great. The bed and pillows were not comfortable.

The staff was fantastic, the location, amenities, scenery, etc. were great.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Universal's Lowes Royal Pacific Resort made our stay a fun and memorable one. Great Job!!!
    • King Suite

The Universal Express passes that came with the room didn't work on Halloween Horror nights.

The boats to Universal Studios were fast and efficient. The Universal Express passes that come with the room allowed us to see so much more. Definitely worth the cost!

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

Love this hotel this was our second stay there and out of...
    • Standard View Room

Love this hotel this was our second stay there and out of all the onsite ones we’ve visited so far this is by far my favourite property ... rooms are lovely comfy beds and beautifully decorated

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

The express passes made a huge difference, the movie by the...
    • Standard View Room

There was nothing we didn't like at all

The express passes made a huge difference, the movie by the pool at night , the rooms were comfortable and the bathrooms lovely Staff helpful and friendly

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Beautiful facility
    • Water View Room - Two Queen Beds

After check out I realized that I left a pair of new board shorts hanging in the closet. I called that evening and they were unable to retrieve the new shorts. I don't understand why the cleaning staff wouldn't have placed them in lost and found. I am VERY UPSET. I have called several times and security has been unsuccessful in located my shorts.

Beautiful facility

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Royal Pacific is a great hotel
    • Standard View Room

The only thing I don't like with hotels (not just this one) are the fees they nickel and dime you with. The parking fees and the resort fees, etc. I think customers would appreciate a simple one-price when booking. I guess its the trend now, but I find it very annoying.

This is one of the older hotels on Universal, but it is still one of the best. We usually stay at the Hard Rock, because its really close to the parks, but the RP was so much nicer. The HR needs some updating. RP is really nice, the restaurants are good, and you get the bonus of express passes for staying there (huge plus and money saver). We will definitely be staying again

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Excellent except the mentioned items

The Royal Club breakfast was horrible. It would be better to offer nothing. Fiji water ...$7.95 in the room...really? I'd drink the water out of the toilet before I would pay that

Room was nice. Front desk staff excellent

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

Fantastic hotel for doing Universal Studios and the Express passes are a huge bonus.

Not Applicable.

We were upgraded to a suite and absolutely loved it. Second time we have stayed at the hotel and we will definitely be back next year and every time we visit Orlando. Great for the kids and makes life so much easier and fun for doing Universal. The Express passes that come with the hotel is why we chose it originally. Excellent Hotel.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

Amazing
    • Standard View Room

Everything . Most amazing resort I have ever stayed out. I am a season pass holder for Disney and have stayed at a lot of There elite hotels and this blows them away. I will never go back to any other resorts .

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

Awsome place!
    • Standard View Room

Awsome place! A water taxi can take us directly to universal studio and we could have extra 1 hour to early enter the park. The room key cards are the unlimited express! We enjoyed a wonderful day in universal studio+ adventure land.

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

Loved that this property is a water taxi ride away from...
    • Standard View Room

Couple of small negatives, housekeeping was allowing the door next door to slam shut and it was pretty loud in our room the morning of check out. The other thing was my husband went to the pool bar to order dinner and it took about 15 min for someone to acknowledge him and his chicken sandwich was bland with barely any flavor. Nothing to keep us away just small things that a resort of this scale should know.

Loved that this property is a water taxi ride away from Citywalk and the parks. Also loved the express pass perks it made it worth every penny spent. The entire property was super clean and the staff was very polite.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

Amazing interiors looks like you are in Hawaii, the location...
    • Standard View Room

Amazing interiors looks like you are in Hawaii, the location is top notch if you visiting Universal’s Studios. Use the water taxi its complementary and really nice.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

The location is good.

The pool isn’t the best, the hotel itself old. Breakfast is bad. Stuff wasn’t helpful ... and the packages they are offering isn’t the great deal

The location is good. Close to the park

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Glad we stayed here versus the main hotel next door.
    • Water View Room - King Bed

Downstairs Jakes bar was not as friendly.

The greeting was great. The hotel is warm. Many of the staff went the extra mile when asking for help or direction.

• Reviewed: September 29, 2018

Good location - shame it has gone down hill since the new hotels have opened.
    • Club Level Room - King Bed

We have stayed here many times, however this year we found the room to be smelly and not cleaned well. When informing staff they did not do anything about it. It seems that all the money has been invested in the new hotels, including the staff. I would save your money and go somewhere else.

The location is excellent for the themparks

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Perfect location near the Universal studios.
    • Standard View Room

The hotel is Freezing cold and the blankets are very thin

Perfect location near the Universal studios. Complimentry Universal Express -perfect! Nice service and staff. Big swimming pool.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Absolutely fantastic resort!
    • Club Level Room - King Bed

Room cleaning needs some work.

Excellent staff and great service. Look out for the following to make sure you have a truly fantastic stay: Valet desk - Addies Concierge - Dani Pool - Martha and Fernando (managers); Ayana (superb attendant); Bula Bar - Hayley Fantastic value for money considering the free Universal fast-passes. Perfect location for accessing all that Orlando has to offer.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

Not happy paying for upgrade that fell very short for value
    • Club Level Room - Two Queen Beds

Only had mac n cheese on offer 4pm till 6pm Dissapointed that the royal Pacific lounge was closed felt the upgrade we had paid for was definitely not good value

Staff very pleasant

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

Lovely hotel & raised the bar for rest of holiday
    • Water View Room - Two Queen Beds

Thunderstorms in the distance meant the pool closed and when all these closures were later on, it was very busy to try and get food. Should’ve been easier to order delivery & the hotel should get involved more with who to use etc. Entertainment with bad weather would be quite hard to come by. Didn’t like that the waters in room were left there but apparently chargeable. No real place to dry our clothes in smallish Standard room after walking back in massive thunderstorms. Boats would get busy so should have better shortcut walks. As with all USA, not showing tax on prices and of course, the tip for people doing their job. 18% would go straight on to bar drinks, just for pouring a drink. Taxis up front are nice but so much more expensive to go short distance.

Staff were excellent & with checking in. Having a character in the reception area was real fun for everyone. Shower in room was very good and internet was really good in block one in our room. Beds were comfy and fridge is nice to have to cupboard height for some food or drinks. TV was nice and big & showed EPL games. Saw a guy on guitar playing near Sushi restaurant which would’ve been nice. They had kids club which is more of a charged childminder, but kids could make friends if used. Arcade wasn’t very good. Charging back to room on Keycard & fastpass is fantastic. Would check this hotel price first when looking to book Universal.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

A little piece of heaven
    • King Suite

Park!!!! As before

The room was always cleaned to the highest standards. All the staff, whether ground staff or receptionists take the time to wish you "aloha". The only downside if there was one was paying extra to park your car. It was charged by the day even if you hadn't used it as some days we didn't. When you pay that much for the hotel, as well as your park tickets, you would expect parking to be included.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Everything was fabulous - staff was great - mysterious beeping noise
    • Standard View Room

They could not figure out the source of the beeping. It kept my daughter and I up probably until 3 am. Luckily they allowed us to do a late check out so we got an hour of extra sleep. Overall this was my only blah moment at the property.

Everything was great besides the beeping that was constantly heard by my daughter and I. Overall great location. Love the water taxi's and the staff was great. Upon my checkin from a red eye flight - I really wanted to get a few more hours before heading to the parks, and I expressed that concern to the checkin agent. He apologized that there was no rooms currently available. So I felt really defeated and went to the breakfast area with my daughter to grab a bite first before possibly going down to the gym to shower and freshen up. After we paid for our food - the checkin staff ran straight to me stating that there was a room he just got, so he found me immediately to let us have the keys. This action was greatly appreciated as I hugged him immediately and thanked him! Overall it would of been a 10+ property but the beeping kept me up until 3am in the morning.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Sadly only OK had higher expectations
    • Standard View Room

Staff attitudes and dismissive when trying to sort out a continuous problem with Universal Express pass issued by hotel. It never worked for me and I was embarrassingly turned away from rides. Daughter not given a Leilei when checking in like other guests. Mixed standards

Room service excellent

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Can't wait go visit again
    • Standard View Room

Nothing it was a lovely stay

The closeness to the parks the water taxi service. Staff were really helpful and friendly. Room was very nice. The included express passes.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

Check in process fast and efficient allowing you to get to...
    • Standard View Room

Check in process fast and efficient allowing you to get to the theme parks right away! Central location to food and entertainment. The standard rooms are much larger than they appear, comfortable and trendy in decor. Love this property!

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

The location is excellent and the beds are great.
    • Water View Room - Two Queen Beds

Someone had clearly been sick in the room prior to our stay and although there were no visible signs of this, the carpet in one area of the room stank. It was disappointing to think that the hotel thought that the room was fit for occupation. I spoke 3 times to the front of house staff from 6 to 10.30 pm. I was finally given a new room late at night. I could go on... very disappointing. Avoid room 3532!

The location is excellent and the beds are great. We stayed for the Express passes and early entry to one of the parks.

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

Fantastic hotel.
    • Standard View Room

No kettle in the room or tea bags for a drink just a coffee machine.

Excellent location, very friendly helpful staff, very comfy beds had a great nights sleep, fast passes for the rides were fantastic, the water taxis to the parks made getting around so easy.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

Great way to get fast pass for Universal theme parks!
    • Standard View Room

Mix up at check in meant that our booking wasn’t found at first. It was found eventually. No text message received to say room was ready- staff apologetic and kindly gave us a free round of drinks to compensate. Toilet flush a bit temperamental but did work. I thought the room had a very slight musty smell but no one else noticed!

Great value to have the fast pass included for two days by staying one night. Lovely entrance and complementary water on arrival. Room decor very nice. Good meal at Jakes Bar. Efficient luggage storage staff.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

Brilliant Hotel.
    • Standard View Room

Nothing this property is amazing.

We booked this property to do 2 days at Universal Studios, everything was excellent we arrived very early but were issued with our room keys and they held our luggage for us so we could go and enjoy our day. We got a text welcoming us to the resort and another one when our room was ready. The bar was great and very reasonably priced considering where we were. The transport or walking routes to and from universal were clean and tidy, staff were excellent throughout the property only sorry we stayed only one night.

• Reviewed: September 9, 2018

Great location. Shame about the service
    • Standard View Room

Long hairs on bathroom walls and ceiling as if housekeeping had used a previously used towel to wipe the walls and ceiling with??? The tv unit was very dusty and the room smelled a little damp. Having just left a Disney hotel we unfortunately found a stark contrast between the service and prices. The bar staff were rude and disinterested like we were inconveniencing them by ordering drinks. The prices were even higher than in the Disney resort which we didn’t think was possible. On leaving our room in the morning the housekeeping staff in the corridor were loudly discussing what an awful place it was to work and they had yet again been given too many rooms to clean in not enough time. That answered my hair on the ceiling conundrum. The inside of the hotel is not consistent with the lovely entrance. Our stay felt very anti climactic, we were so happy to be returning to a Disney resort.

Proximity to Universal Parks. Express passes and bag check prior to getting on water taxi or walking to park helps speed up your admittance to the park when you get there. Very helpful pleasant check in attendant with lots of recommendations for what to do in the parks. Unfortunately that was the first and last positive encounter with staff.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

Incredible from start to finish.
    • Standard View Room

Very good, gift shop and bali shop slightly expensive.

Whole experience was amazing. Fantastic Location. Staff were exemplary towards us, throughout our stay.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

Good hotel, and worth the money if visiting the Parks at a busy time.
    • Standard View Room

Large Hotel, long walk from Car Park to Room (In tower 3). Parking Charges Apply. The Check-In was done incorrectly, so needed to go back to the desk to sort out.

Very Close to both Park's and City Walk. Complimentary Water Taxis too. Games Room and Swimming Pool Good. Front of Line Passes to all Rides (tickets for Park need to be purchased desperately.) We got to keep room keys which are park themed, and look great. Frogs on the bridge.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

Welcoming, relaxing and very comfortable - Just what you need and literally next door to the parks!!
    • Standard View Room

Paying $24 a day for the parking. That was really a bit much - Not a huge amount of money but in the grand scheme of extra payments, charges and taxes it becomes a point of principle - I cant blame the specific resort for this as it seems to be happening at most places. I just don't agree with it. Apart from this I'd happily recommend the Royal Pacific!!

Beds/Pillows really comfy and room very clean. Room Service very helpful, all staff very welcoming. The Sushi bar was outstanding and prices good considering it was onsite. Would definitely go here again as the whole atmosphere was quite relaxed and just so nice to go back and unwind after the madness of the parks! The express pass on the room key was an absolute God send - massive bonus for the kids!!!!!

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Excellent hotel to stay when visiting Universal

Parking is expensive.

Very nice hotel. Big room and comfortable beds. It was very close to the Universal parks and citywalk that could be reached by a short boat ride or 10min walk. We did not use the pool area or fitness centre as we spent all the time in the parks so cannot comment on those. We had breakfast once a la carte and though expensive, it was very good too. The reason that we chose this hotel were the perks that came with the stay, particularly the unlimited express pass which made the parks a lot more enjoyable. You also have early access to the Wizardly World of harry Potter. You can enjoy these advantages the day you checking and the day you check out so a single night give you these advantages for two days.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Fantastic As Always!!
    • Standard View Room

The Royal Pacific is the best on site hotel at Universal! The staff and accommodations are superb. We have stayed there four times now and can’t wait to go back!

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

Beautiful property, excellent customer service, very clean.
    • Standard View Room

Considering the cost, a complimentary or even discounted shuttle service from the hotel would be nice. Pillows were too soft.

Beautiful property, excellent customer service, very clean.

• Reviewed: September 1, 2018

Perfect location
    • Standard View Room

This Universal hotel is excellent for the parks.with express pass and early entry( 1 park only !) a great advantage. Boat over to the parks takes a few minutes: Things to note: parking $24 per night/ early into 1 park only for Harry Potter/ express doesn’t start until park opens! Pool and facilities are excellent. 3 restaurants we only tried the grill diner which was excellent. Pool side bar did the most amazing loaded nachos $15 great value and huge size!

• Reviewed: August 31, 2018

Exceeded expectations, by far. Better than the theme parks.
    • Standard View Room

Only thing was that the breakfast options were so limited. Having some sort of coffee place in the lobby with muffins etc would be nice as an option in the morning instead of the character breakfast or room service -- or to go on the way to the park. This place can be its own destination independent of the theme parks, so should exert that attitude more.

The hotel is of course made to support visiting Universal -- but we loved the HOTEL waaaay more than we did the theme parks! The decor, landscaping, facilities, rooms, greeting, staff, all take you away from where you are. It provides such a nice escape, like visiting an ideal form of Bali. The best part we almost want to keep secret for ourselves, but as we won't likely be back for a long time we might as well share -- the spa facilities! We were the only ones we saw in there during our time, which was awesome. No one seems to notice anything beyond the gym -- which is great. Past that are the locker rooms and these lead to a secret world with steam rooms, saunas, and a mixed-sex whirlpool decorated with ganesha, buddha and other decor to make you feel a thousand miles away from Orlando. Add in nice showers and lockers and you have a great escape.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

Great location easy access to Universal by boat, foot or bus.
    • Standard View Room

Overpriced food. Breakfast buffet was €24.99 pp even for kids over 10!

Great location easy access to Universal by boat, foot or bus. Expensive hotel but worth it for the complimentary express passes

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

Brilliant location and great you get early entrance to the...
    • Standard View Room

The hotel is great - just bear in mind you only get access to one park and only a couple of the rides with the early entrance.

Brilliant location and great you get early entrance to the Park. Pool area lovely

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

Amazing - Fast Passes offered with the room are the best!
    • Standard View Room

Lovely rooms, easy to get to City Walk on the boat or by foot. The fastpasses included in the room were amazing and an absolute bonus. Would definitely stay here again without hesitation.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

the staff were rude and unhelpful
    • Standard View Room

the staff were rude and unhelpful we returned to room an hr before checkout to find room service had kicked us out spoke to manager who didnt careless

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

Great room but smelt damp.

2nd room booked smelt damp. Asked for rooms to be together on booking but had to ask again when checking in.

Shower was great. Location to parks great too.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

Excellent stay near Universal
    • Club Level Room - Two Queen Beds

We stayed club level. Very good for breakfast but not so good at other times of the day.

The hotel is huge but did not feel busy. The rooms were large and plenty of space for us as a family of four. The pools were very good and they had free towels, sun cream and water all day every day. You can walk into Universal from here and it takes approx 20 minutes. The free express passes that we got from staying here were fabulous. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a trip to Universal and would stay here again.

The perfect base.
    • Standard View Room

In truth nothing. The food is a little bit pricey, but not exorbitant. You get what you see, a perfect base for Universal.

Room was spacious, me and two fourteen year olds, facilities spot on, everyone helpful and extremely well run For sure, will recommend.

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

Great location for Universal and the Express Passes worth every penny.
    • Standard View Room

The view from our room. We stayed in a garden view room which when we opened the curtains was just trees blocking the window, we couldn’t see anything. Housekeeping took carrier bags we were keeping to pack liquids and breakables in the case for the flight. Reception staff were surly when we experienced problems with a prepaid credit card.

The convenience to Universal Studios and the transport system. The express passes.

Amazing Universal experience!
    • Standard View Room

Disappointed to pay 24 dollars a day parking fee.

Fantastic location, just a ten minute stroll from the parks and a very frequent water taxi. Unlimited express passes were amazing and made our time in the Universal parks stress free. Beautiful hotel grounds and very friendly staff.

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

Great hotel. Expresses passes included.
    • Standard View Room

The pool was actually too warm! Too much like a bath for my liking. Not sure on the ducks swimming after hours, perhaps they'd checked in earlier!?

Really nice hotel. Staff amazing and room really high standard. Excellent location for universal and easy transfer by water taxi. Express passes included!

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

Express pass appreciated, not much else.
    • Standard View Room

The hotel itself is not exactly luxurious, and the staff not very friendly. We stayed in a room in the ground floor that didn't have much light. Basically, it is only worth it if it pays off the difference in the Express Pass. It was very disappointing to discover that the parking is paid at a price of 20 dollars per night - quite unnecessary for a so called luxury resort.

A stay in the hotel offers Express Pass and an hour earlier admission for the Universal parks. Something to keep in mind is that you also get express pass in the day you check in and in the day you check out, they will keep your luggage for you so you can enjoy the park, which is quite nice.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2018

Great for fast pass and location
    • Standard View Room

Hotel and room air con was to cold. Atmosphere in the restaurant were they did the Asian food was poor.

Excellent Location. The grab breakfast for speed. Boat or walk to universal very nice 5min

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

Very enjoyable
    • Standard View Room

Restaurant was very cold. Children were offered towels to keep warm.

Rooms were very comfortable & bonus of express passes for universal were invaluable.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

Location great, pool and Dj 1-5 great!
    • Water View Room - Two Queen Beds

Had a problem after we checked out, had to seek help from the lovely man at concierge. Felt like the hotel had taken our money and didn’t care after that. Drink prices $$$$

Location great, pool and Dj 1-5 great!

We Price Match