Reviews of AAE Lombardy Hotel 2 stars

5.7

5.5

6.1

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Fair for the price but really dirty hotel.

The room was straight out dirty. Fridge had mold and bathroom was stinky. Personnel was uninterested and not very helpful Airconditioning made an awful lot of noise.

Bed was OK Free parking was nice Location is good

Dirty !!!!!

The room keeping service is unbearable , they didnt make our bed the entire week we were there, they didnt vacuum the carpet, didnt clean the bathroom, discusting

If you are looking for something cheap just to sleep sure but not recommending for the basic comfort
    • Quadruple Room

The mattresses were okay but the hotel refuses to invest in a cheap pair of curtains for rooms and the neon lights of the parking lot are blinding...so not a lot of sleep. The AC unit is super loud when trying to sleep and the hotel is dirty. They are very cheap with everything not even a mirror in the room. There is a small one in the bathroom. The carpet of the hotel is disgusting, the walls are old and dirty and so is the carpet everywhere. The entrance smells like an insects repellent factory. Parking is free if you find your spot but you have to give them the keys to your car so that they keep moving it when people park behind you. If after 9 pm (which if you plan on going out at night usually) they move y our car, they will charge you 25$ for moving the cars behind yours until 8 am.

The cleaning lady was nice.

Nice, comfortable spot that fulfilled my needs at a very affordable price.

There was a bit of smoking being done in the hallways, so that smell crept into my non-smoking room a few times over my stay and there was a night where flying bugs appeared, so some extermination is definitely needed.

While the building and the rooms are a bit old and dated, it was very comfortable and the staff was top notch and very nice and accommodating. What is lost in modern amenities is made up for in affordability and location...it's steps away from the beach!!

the stay was sub par i wouldn't return but had little choices as the room was booked last minute.

There was only one washcloth and about three towels all of which were off white some were stained. the carpet was moist and the one window did not lock. the bed had no headboard but seemed to be cleaned. twice on returning the door had been left open. nothing seemed to be missing but personal items were left in the room such as credit cards so i will be watching out for any fraud attempts. and if you plan on renting a car don't stay here the parking lot is non existent its just a big drive way with all the cars packed in.

it was near a 7/11 and the free trolly route and about a 5 minute walk from the beach

It was okay, I wish the staff was more friendly and ready to help.

The carpet in the room was disgusting, we never took our shoes off. Parking was a headache. People upstairs were making so much noise and no one cared until I called them myself and asked to stop.

Location and affordability

Customer service was outstanding but, the rooms need a mother's touch. Rooms need TENDER LOVING CARE

The bed was not comfortable and the bedding was not clean. The Television didn't work, I had to change the room. But, the staff members was very very professional.

The price of the hotel.

Shops, Restaurants and the Beach was close by.
    • Quadruple Room

The bathroom was terrible- shower curtain and the rod was rotten the mold was noticeable and around the edge of the bathtub was rotten too. Very disappointed. The room was not bad but they just need to do some upgrades and do better cleaning and have better towels. The parking lot for guests not enough space.

Shops, Restaurants and the Beach was close by.

We left after two nights. Could not stay there for one more day.

Everything was bad.The parking , people,and the smell made all of sick. We are still sick.We don't not like this place. We will never go back there.

Nothing, it smelled really bad

Voldoende handdoeken en goede locatie

Very bad service. AC was broken and was not repaired despite commitments. Problem reported 18:00, again at 19:30. They said it would be fixed before 23:00 or otherwise switch to a different room. When we arrived at 23:30 still no working air conditioning and she said all rooms were occupied. So no sleeping because of the heat. Cockroach in the room. Shower curtain fell down when showering. Next morning asked for a refund. She replied that the hotel had a ‘Non-Refund Policy’. Indeed that was the first signature on the form which I had to sign. Now I know why. Probably they don’t have maintenance personnel after 18:00. My advice: Don’t go there and look for something (more expensive) else. The relative cheap price is not worth it.

Voldoende handdoeken en goede locatie

Don’t go there! Not worth the money!

Everything I pd $200 for 2 nights. Everyone else of $65 a night! so I will not be using booking.com anymore either! No iron in our room! Only one small garbage can & the floors throughout the hallways we’re disgusting! We could smell someone smoking crack in hotel as well!

Nothing at all!

Lesson learned about going cheap.. It’s not smart at all..

The parking was crazy. It was only 10-15 spots to park for the entire hotel. Then you have to leave your keys up front because every car was bumper to bumper boxed in. When we first got there we didn’t have a spot and had to go down the street to find public parking..The next day without knowing the rules I boxed someone in and the lady at the desk banged on my door while I was in the shower. Once I got out and went down stairs she came furious telling me I was suppose to leave my keys.. The next day I left my keys and was awaken again at 7am because another lady at the desk told me she doesn’t move cars.. It was crazy!!

The location was cool- It was near south beach , and not far from the places that we wanted to visit..

Terrible experience

It was dirty, smells cigarettes, the table of the room was broken, the shower was not working fine, the attendants were not polite at all, they were missing clean towels, the parking lot was really small that most part of the guests needed to put the car in public parking lots, paying for that.

It is close Miami Beach North.

I wanted my money back soon as I read the review about they having cockroaches and the mildew smell

I would like a refund . I called booking .com and the hotel they didn’t help . I hated staying there . Please refund this . ASAP

This was the most horrible hotel I went to . It smells like mildew and carpets and building is very old . I was shocked when I walked it . The staff are very awkward and not nice at all and barely speak . I don’t like anything . I wasn’t comfortable at all .

There are dive bars and this is a dive hotel.
    • Quadruple Room

Filthy. It really didn't look like our room had been cleaned from previous guests. For what I paid, I should've paid a little more and gone for a better venue.

The location was good. Close to a beach access.

Nice little hotel for your money.

Small parking lot, had to leave keys for attendant to move car if needed, not responsible for any issues with the vehicle if moved.

Very clean, reasonably priced, nice location accessible to the beach and nightlife.

Location, is near a bus stop where the trolley, that’s free,...

The smells where very bad in the hall way, very poor the AC. The park lot were for a few cars and you can’t take your car after 10pm.

Location, is near a bus stop where the trolley, that’s free, is one block from the “hotel” and you can go to north beach and south beach.

Very noisy floor board, noise from people walking outside, above, next door. Staff is not very friendly. The room and bathroom is in poor conditions, curtains fall apart. Car park is first in first serve and close at night

Not suitable for sleeping

Massive bright light right outside the rooms, inadequate blinds, so can't sleep. Air con units make it very noisey from outside noise Bed uncomfortable, noisy, stain on bed sheet

Staff were nice!

Can be better with improving front desk attitude and wither parking operation

Negative, formal, unfriendly and defensive attitude of front desk person (her name I think was Nora)

Everything was mostly OK. The bed was comfortable, and the room was clean most of the time. Yet, when we arrived instead of welcoming the front deck person (I think her name is Nora) explained to us that the she charged right away the full cost of our 9 days stay, and this is not refundable even if room is below our expectations. In a few minutes we found that the toilet flashing did not work. Nora offered us to use public bathroom downstairs, no room exchange! She said that our toilet will be fixed, but since “ this is a basic hotel” no suggestions were made regarding timing and possible other problems, including towels, parking and everything else that was advertised . Amazingly, everything in fact was fixed quickly and all staff at hotel was professional, helpful and friendly. Except - Nora.

Terrible

everything was terrible, the reception employers weren’t friendly, there is not room service, smell of smoking and other bad smell are felt all over the “hotel”, and the price is not worth it (we paid 411 dollars for 4 nights). Shortly, that “hotel” isn’t even close to be named as hotel, and even not motel. Do not do this mistake, stay away from this “hotel”!!!

Poor parking. They park cars 3 and 4 deep. Almost 25 minutes to get my car out. Bad front desk staff. Showed up at 3:30 and told rooms were not ready and to come back in 30 minutes. Had to wait for front desk staff to show up to check out. Will pay more to stay at a nicer place. If you are not a dorm kid you won’t like it.

Did the job price/value

I nearly cancelled my booking after reading some reviews but i took a chance. They are refubirshing the rooms and mine the 108 was brand new and clean. Yes it noisy but at night it is ok at night. It is safe and very well located.

Fit my needs

We came in a night before for a cruise. Arrived at 1am and didn’t have any trouble checking in. In fact Ms. Georgia checked us in less than 10 minutes and was so sweet! They let us check our luggage at the desk for free so we could explore the area before heading to our cruise. Hotel and room was clean, close to the beach, easy check in/out. Walking distance to bars, restaurants, shops, and cafe. Beach is right across the street. Hotel and room was clean, with fridge, kitchen ware and microwave, bathroom was updated. Would stay here again.

Free parking is misleading.

Free parking is misleading. Only first dozen cars will fit in lot. Clerk moved our car and blocked us in, had a terrible time getting car moved to get to airport in the morning after telling them we were flying out at 5 am. Also found insects in room.

I’ll never stay here again.

The front desk staff was rude, he was always snappy & the room? Wasn’t clean at all upon arrival.

The price was the only good thing about this place. The overnight staff was great, she was so sweet & was nothing but awesome to me and my friends!

Cheap- Avoid if you can afford to
    • Quadruple Room

Not the cleanest of beds, awful towel system to try and get clean towels every day, when we arrived every night after 11 the lady at the desk was sleeping to let us in which was extremely concerning when we got there for check in. Also the rooms pictured had stoves- we didn’t have one which made the cost of going out to eat very high for decent food

Very cheap and affordable

Terrible

Everything else hotel stunk hourr wait for towels and rags room service was terrible hotel didn’t look anything like on the website false advertising

The food in the restaurant

• Quadruple Room

No coffee machine in the room, no iron, bathroom dirty the carpets at hallway OMG, looks like never being cleaned, I will never stay in that hotel again.

DO NOT STAY AT THE AAE LOMBARDY INN!
    • Quadruple Room

Everything about this property. We walked into our room and there was barely any light coming from the ceiling, it smelled like a lit cigarette at all times, bugs flew out of the cabinets where the dishes were kept. The dishes were also dirty. The website lied and said that it was on south beach. We were on the north side of mid-beach. Also the room I stayed in was next to the built in restaurant, and I was woken up every morning to the sound of music and people yelling.

I didn’t like anything about this property. It was awful and should be shut down immediately due to the lack of cleanliness.

Will not recommend

The staff behavior is on the rude side, but the old lady is very nice. Parking is first to come first serve basis. Rooms have silverware and dishes bowls and cups o use. The bed is okayish if you are a very sensitive to beds (just like me) it will be tough sleep. Rooms were clean, with microwave, refrigerator. Each room has a window AC unit, does not have a heating feature. The corridors smell funky, a mixture of cigarettes and old place. No breakfast (as mentioned) but they have an attached food place. I just saw at night when I was walking, cleanliness is not that great. I did not eat there to comment. The Collins Avenue is filled with hotel and motels to stay. I would recommend going for a deal in those nice hotels just because parking in Miami is costly, and street parking is not safe. Stay was okay, the best thing was free wifi.

Close location to beach walking distance and close to...

The room had a smell to it the TV had no channels like 4news channels and CBS college basketball free coffee station would of been nice didn't like that I couldn't move my car after 10pm and limited parking

Close location to beach walking distance and close to shopping and food

You tell you the truth my wife died 5 years ago from cancer and my kids are grown I want to come to
    • Single Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room

Being able to stay longer but do the booking I couldn't true story

The eggs were just like a home Upstate New York in the bed was like camp out in the woods for hunting LOL

Free parking

The room was dirty. They didn't clean your room they didn't vacuum the floor, the toilet was dirty, it was a disgusting Hotel I would not recommend a dog to stay here.

Free parking

Awful Place, Never Again!
    • Quadruple Room

The hotel is old and shabby, there was a strong smell of mold and weed everywhere. Room was poorly cleaned and noisy, there was no hair drier and iron. There was no coffee machine in the hotel. Staff was rude. Even though they have free parking, you can't move your car from 10pm till 8am. Besides that on the second day of our stay, one rude man from their staff told us that our car (Chevy Silverado) is too big and we can't park it at their parking. They didn't mention this at our check in and during first day of our stay. Besides that there was another car parked (bigger than ours). When we asked how about that car, he said that this guy stay with them for a month and he is priority. Seriously? There are much better options in Miami Beach where you can stay, please don't ruin your vacation with this "hotel".

This hotel is located 2 min from the beach

The day before I checked out room service took all my sheets...

The day before I checked out room service took all my sheets and cleaned out all of the boxed food and snacks I had for long car ride home also my some of my belongings were stolen. The night person was drunk and or sleeping on the job. The day shift was very pleasant to deal with.

Good for a place to sleep and shower.

Only a basic cleaning was offered in the room. Carpets were old and moldy especially in the hallway.

The room itself was very comfortable and clean. Shower had good water pressure.Good location.

DONT GO.

Everything.

The first rooms fire alarm was beeping alll day. I tried to sleep so I took the batter out. Guess what it was still beepingand it had wires behind. Camera? The bathroom in the first room was ok but the carpet was blue but bleach stains everywhere. There was black hair on the bed.” I don’t have black hair”. So my husband complain and got a different room. It was worst. Bed was lumpy and so worn out. Crumbs of old food everywhere plates was not wash like it said it was. The bathroom looked older then the first room. Family friendly? Hell no. Weed smell everywhere. Soap made my skin fee water proof with a side of sticky. Smh. I won’t recommend this to a cockroach.

Below average

Cleanliness was extremely bad, had ants in my room and bathroom with spider and spider webs on the bed corner. Had to call the housekeeping who came with a spray. A/c is old window style which made loud machine noise! Have pictures too

Nothing really, just internet !

The room is large enough with a good air conditioning, table...

Poorly cleaned the room. Hotel parking is constantly crowded. There is a special time when you can use parking, for example after 11pm you will not be able to take or parking a car. The hotel also smells and the building is old, without repair.

The room is large enough with a good air conditioning, table, refrigerator and microwave. I liked the hotel cafe. Good price and delicious food, home-style)

Generally a very enjoyable stay, in which I was supported and encouraged by your staff.

the cafe attached was recommeded, and also a discount as residents of the hotel, however, the propriotors of the cafe did overcharge on every occasion, made up prices, and did not give discounts. The reason I bring this to your attention is that it refects on the hotel itself and its recommendations.

Good value

There is not enough parking for everyone. We either didn’t use rented car or were stressed if hotel will have enough space for us when we come back. If you can get something closer to south beach it would be better.

Nice clean rooms, have fridge and microwave. Also has set of different plates, glasses and silverware

Staff was really nice on the phone and in person. Great location.

Didn't eat or drink at hotel...Would've been nice to have complimentary coffee and or tea. Would be a great touch to have it in the room like most hotels.Too bad no ice machine.

Loved beach near by and having the 7-11 next door was a plus too. We'll be back again for sure!

Recommended to young people
    • Quadruple Room

Noisy, Near the highway, noisy aircon, noisy between rooms.... good for young people, not good for old people

Near the beach, friendly staff (the reception lady is not friendly but effective), large room, near restaurants

Great stay in a great location!

Their cleaning products had a very strong smell.

Location! Very easy to get there via public transportation from the airport. A/C! Cold and strong Facilities! Showers had great pressure. Room came with a microwave, fridge and sink. Parking! Free!

Stayed in better hostels this place has no place in the market in in millionaires row in Miami

very dated,very basic rooms looked like a place that would be given to the homeless extremely unclean toilet didn’t flush so used lobby toilets and that just had toilet paper all over. The towels had holes in them. They offer crookery in the room for 2 people 1 plate 1 knife and 1 fork and a chipped cup. Flat pillows not good for you neck, no dooner just flat sheets.

Shower was about the best thing

First time stay, last time stay.

Room was clean,bed was hard,the two pillows were flat,the window airconditioner was so loud we could not sleep.Had two night reservation,checked out next morning,did not stay second night. Dont know if we received credit for second night or not,dont really care, just wanted to go to another hotel for a good nights sleep.

Location, complemetory parking,

Great position, nice staff !

Location very old. Price too high (the only good thing is the position) . Not too clean, the room was cozy but dirty and dusty moquette everywhere. No more than 1 night stay.

Great position, nice staff !

meant my expectations and it was great value for money.

The air condition was directly facing the bed and it was a bit noisy.

The Staff was very pleasant. While I had to leave my car keys at the desk because of limited parking , I felt that I could trust the staff to move around the car as required in the circumstances. I will stay at the hotel again because it was great value for a short stay.

Cheap (relatively) and downstairs cafevwas great.

Room smelt of weed on check in. Aircon next to bed and very noisy when trying to sleep. TV channels weren't tuned in properly. All pictures were 'snowy'

Cheap (relatively) and downstairs cafevwas great.

Horrible

The rooms were very untidy, the bathroom had a whole in the ceeling and would leak everyday, the staff was extremely rude and not helpful the only nice person was the old lady that keep watciat night. The hotel had a odor that , they never cleaned the room not brought fresh toilet paper nor towel

1/2 Decent Stay at the Lombardy

Lack of customer service at the front desk. The hotel itself is unbelievably run down. The entry to the hotel and the hallways smelled horrible, the carpet was old and filthy. The room itself was decent; it was way much better than what i thought it would be based on how the common areas of the hotel looked and smelled. The bed linens had hairs all over them, I had to call the front desk to have them removed, they said they would wash them and bring them back as if they had no replacement linens. Then I woke up to a barrage of ants crawling all over the side of the bed and in the linens. Again had to request new linens. They did act promptly tho, sent in an exterminator to spray the ants and i got new linens. I would not stay at this hotel again.

The location of the hotel was good. A variety of stores and restaurants within a 4 block radius and the ability to go across the street to use the pool and go to the beach.

Should not be allowed to give rooms in this condition

Checked in on Wed. 4th.october checked out Sat 7th. October maid never came to service the room I had the do not disturb on the door on Friday I left the room at 1oclock on Thursday.I went to the front desk on Friday to change the towels as I could not find the housekeeper and Norma the receptionist who is very rude told me you have to bring the towels early in the morning I do not have to take the towels this is supposed to be a service provided by the Hotel. Also in the room, the bathtub was very rusty and there was a leak in the ceiling. the microwave was so rusty I was afraid to use it as a health concern. the carpet was torn the bedside lamp was covered with dust. Could not open the blinds on the window as the leavers were missing anyway you could not see out as they are so dirty. The carpets on the corridors are so dirty they smell. I spoke to Heide one of the owners I wanted a refund or part of it but she told me I was rude. I hope you are going to do something about this.

wifi and tv was ok

Never again

No ice, smelt like weed, drug dealer was in and out I wasn't there for even 20min before he came and asked if if I needed anything. If you have to park your pretty much stuck in the parking lot as they take your keys and your parked 5 to 6 cars in front of you. Econo lodge was 10 times better

I did like how spacious the rooms were and the little sink...
    • Quadruple Room

We didn't have any wash cloths our whole stay, the staff said they didn't have any for us to use so we had to go buy our own. There were ants in our room on the tables and climbing on the walls and some even ended up in our luggage.The a/c in the room would drip on you as you were sleeping because it was in the window over one of the beds. The room phone had no instructions on how to use or call the front office so everytime we had to walk down stairs to talk to the desk clerk.

I did like how spacious the rooms were and the little sink and fridge area. The diner connected to the room was nice too.

Price, Parking (even though it's 1st come 1st serve),...

The place can use some serious updating, like the carpets, mattresses, pillows, bedding, and furniture.

Price, Parking (even though it's 1st come 1st serve), Location, (walking distance to the beach and a 20 min UBER to Miami Beach. There is a Cafe at the property with delicious breakfast/lunch/dinner)

Really happy

Everybody was nice ! Little cafe was a nice option when we wanted to eat fast. Location was perfect. Everything is a walking distance grocery shopping ( Publix), pharmacy, fast food, nail salon, gift shop (really expensive be carful) and most importantly the Beach is right across the street less then 5 minutes walk!!!!! South Beach is where you wanna go to see more life, restaurants next to the beach and shopping on Lincoln Road. The good part is that Miami Beach have a Trolly that can drive you EVERYWHERE in Miami Beach FOR FREE, so take advantage of that ( 9AM to 12AM ) if am not mistaken. And if you feel more like taking the Uber, Around 10$US (car pool option) even less. South Beach or Wynwood, or Midtown Miami even Lincoln road which are all really amazing place and garantie you'll have a good time. Shopping mall to restaurant and bars to a nice walk in wynwood street art, you'll have everything not far from this hotel. People are always ready to help. We really enjoyed our stay and everything was perfect!

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

We stayed here for one night, and it was just what we were...
    • Quadruple Room

We stayed here for one night, and it was just what we were looking for. Cheap and cheerful. Clean and basic room, with fridge and kitchen sink. The corridors do smell a bit of smoke (it's a no smoking hotel), but this didn't travel into our room. Parking was easy although once it's full it's full. We even left our car there for a few hours after checking out with no problem. Minutes away from the beach and an easy bus ride to south beach. We enjoyed a reasonable priced breakfast from the attached cafe next door.

It was just a place to lay my head

There was no elevator and had to walk up stairs to get to my room carrying my luggage on my own. No ice machine. The walls are paper-thin. There was a cat walking around in the property they kept following me to my room.

I met some nice people there. 7-Eleven was right next door

Mediocre. Old building made me feel I travelled back to the eighties.

There is no elevator in the building, having to haul suitcases up the stairs is no fun after a long drive. No microwave in the room. Beds were dingy, no bedskirts, stains on the sheets.

The location is central and near restaurants and nightlife.

Cheap ok if have the money get a better hotel

The room is crapy the bed is hard there was a stove had gas leak when first walk in the room we told front desk they fix it the hotel set on the corner of street car trucks constantly beeping there horn

Location is nice not to far from nude beach and south beach also there alot of food place near by.

I regret that I book my weekend there it was not fun at all

The room was not clean and staff was so rude abt it, all they can say is sorry not even offer anything or help. I will never recommend this hotel to someone elsem

I regret that I book my weekend there it was not fun at all

Not welcoming

The staff and how they made is wait hours to check into the room they didn't have extra towels rooms wasn't clean properly.

The beach and food around the property.

Great location and value for your money

Even though there was parking on site, it was inconvenient if there were 10 cars parked you had to park off site in a free parking area that was always full. If you had to leave early in the morning, it could become an issue as the lady working rhe night shift coyld not move cars. The cleaning was ok, you got fresh towells. It didn't clean the bathroom ot kitchen.

the staff is nice and the wifi worked very well

Will not Recommend u Stay at AAE Lombardy

Manager needs to have patience with customers when there not happy with the trashy Room.My first room that was offered had Mold on toilet seat.My Second Room was Ready Cleaning lady took 2 hours to Clean also the Bed sheets form the couple before us had to be wash that took 3 hours to do No fresh sheets were offered.Towels and wash towels were Dirty yellow stain on them and those where new ones I ask for Please Avoid you get what u pay for Cheap 😡😠

Great price horrible hotel

The hotel smelled awful. The carpet was filthy. Looked like it has been there since the building was constructed. The place looked like it has never been cleaned EVER.

Price

Is own and run by family members they try the best but they...

Argentinian Stuff in the. Check in

Is own and run by family members they try the best but they have an Argentinan front desk they is really rude and non friendly

Very poor

Nothing to like, horrible smell of weed and mold, very dirty lobby, the pillows were so thin and flat it was like not having a pillow. Very unsatisfactory, will NEVER stay there again.

Ideal overnight stay before boarding your cruise.

Property a bit dated and could do with an upgrade in the office and stair area.

Staff very helpful and ideal for an overnight stay when going on a cruise ship. Location ideal for an affordable overnight stop before boarding the cruise ship.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Will avoid it if I can next time. Not worth the money.

- Its a motel, not a hotel as they claim on the site. - The lobby and lanes, dirty and smelly. - Parking is conditional. They didn't mention that. You would be asked to park in a public lot after certain hours at night. Your car will be blocked if you plan to leave early morning. - The receptionist was downright hostile. Very unhelpful and rude. - The care taker at night, was senile. She didn't understand a word we were saying. Kept muttering to herself. - The cleaning staff is mostly spanish speaking. They dont understand anything you say in English. - Room was next to traffic. We could hear cars zooming past us all night.

- Only the room is fine. Which makes up for the rest. - Location is fine, as it is one block across from the beach.

Worst hotel, very dirty and bad attention

Smell, carpets inside room and in the building with rests of food, smell of pot, the staff attention was very bad, no parking space and had to go to a parking place and pay, never got the room cleaned, towels smelled and had stains

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

I don't recommend anyone to EVER stay there!!!
    • Single Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room

I didn't like anything the room was filthy, the mattresses were terrible and nasty I don't recommend that no one EVER stay there!!!!

I didn't like anything the place was disgusting and trifling!!!!!

Don't bring a car with you.
    • Quadruple Room

Beds creaked with every move. AC is window unit so street noise is loud thanks to sirens and idiots in motorcycles and trucks with no mufflers. Bathroom had just on light. Price is good for Miami Beach but you get what you paid for. Parking is SEVERELY limited to about 15 cars that are packed in so that you must give the front desk your car keys when someone has to leave and you block them in. Microwave and fridge included is nice. If you can't get a parking spot you have to park 3 blocks away in public parking and pay meters.

Price is good for Miami Beach but you get what you paid for. Microwave and fridge included is nice. Convenient to beach but you have to walk 3 blocks to public access.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

The lombuggy hotel

The hotel was not clean what so ever. I found several bugs that they told me were "water bugs" when I showed the front desk. When I asked for clean towels they gave me hand towels. They acted like giving me a roll of toilet paper was going to break their bank and the shower was set so that you couldn't make the water any warmer than lukewarm

The wifi was fast

Would stay again

An adjustable AC unit would have been nice and a coffee maker in the room.

It's probably one of the oldest hotels in Miami, but for the price it was great. The AC unit was not adjustable and I learned later that when you unplug it it simply just doesn't come back on. However, between everyone else's units that were on in the building it was still cool enough to sleep. No coffee maker in the room. Bring your own shampoo and conditioner. This isn't the lap of luxury but nice staff and quaint cafe in the property with excellent cafe con leche. Parking is free and easy to get to and from. Would stay again for sure. Much better than spending a fortune for the other hotels located right next door.

Browse AAE Lombardy Hotel traveller photo gallery