Reviews of Los Angeles Adventurers All Suite Hotel 2 stars

5.5

3.0
    ROACH MOTEL/HOSTEL
    • Double Suite

If all of the EXTRA people traffic was not enough, roaches were every where, literally... then i was told i had to stay the entire 4 nights... but i was finally let out of the other nights... i should have demanded my money back for the one night! THIS IS NOW A HOSTEL!!!

i used to stay here every time i visited LA... loved the ambience! PAST TENSE

Disappointed at the hotel and booking.com for not posting policy changes, I would have not booked.
    • Double Suite

Staff was rude forced me to pay cash and pay atm fees. Been there before and I like the outdoor pool area with the lighted palm trees to enjoy the California weather and was not allowed there at night now. The security took out his baton and I thought he was going to assault me when he rudely kicked me out of the area. I asked for a manger and she yelled at me saying we have the right to change all rules at any time. And she said we don’t have to post our policies online or let anybody know about them. There was a panel missing from the window because it was directly against vents so we had an ant problem in the room but we’re scarred to say anything at this point and just bunker in the other room together.

I like the location

Change the web site check in time please!
    • Double Suite

The web site says check in at 9 am which i planned out my one nite stay to the tee. Now at front desk they say not till 3 i was very upset borderline pisst off. Now i gotta wait 6 hrs to get into my room not cool. Im a returning customer this is the first time i didnt have a good experience. Hotel towels are always white we had blue towels felt like they were old customers towels that got left behind. No bueno.

I always love the heated pool and the pool tables.

Good place for a decent price, but unreliable airport shuttle service.
    • Double Suite

The shuttle service was horrible. We had to wait for 1 hr and 15 mins at the airport for the shuttle. The hotel reception was of no help. I called 4 times and every time the person at the reception said "the shuttle will arrive in 15 mins". The next morning we were told that the shuttle runs every 30 mins. After waiting for 40 mins and no useful information from the staff at the reception, we just took a taxi to the airport otherwise we would have missed our flight.

The room was spacious. The restaurant was quite good. Price was decent compared to other hotels nearby.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Nothing and we decided to take another hotel

Too much to mention; No normal attention to ‘the customer’ by the staff, security with gun walking around giving impression of area/ folks coming by, very smelly rooms, lots of room damages, not enough bed linen prepared & stains in linen beyond ‘what’s normal’, asking during checkin credit card pin for not shown values and when asked; don’t worry we fill this out.

Nothing and we decided to take another hotel

Better than I was afraid of, worse than I had hoped.
    • Parlour Suite

Parking is very difficult. We had three people in our room, we were given two towels and no wash cloths or hand towels. There was no door between the bedroom and main room in our suite. Also, a lot of noise on the property.

The staff was very friendly. The ladies at the front desk were quick to help with anything they could.

A very stressful experience
    • Double Suite

They promised to send the shuttle to pick us up in the airport, but it never appeared. When we finally got there they said they didn't have spare rooms, so we could only get our refund and leave. Eventually they got us a cottage and a decent one, but the whole attitude towards us as customers was so of an I-don't-care type.

Proximity to the airport, moderate price, shuttle to the airport

The room was dirty.
    • Parlour Suite

The room was dirty. The sheets were scratchy. The staff that worked there weren’t very helpful. Even the “manager” said she can’t do anything even tho she is the manager. Don’t be fooled by them saying free breakfast free champagne free this or that. Cuz it’s not what you think it is. I also didn’t feel safe at all there wasn’t even a thing to put the chain lock into .

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Near the airport with an original shuttle.
    • Double Suite

Noise, strange guests, not so clean

Near the airport with an original shuttle. It’s a place to who is looking for party, who needs rest to a long trip, it’s not, the music and noise was till midnight

Close to the airport - Make sure you get your DL back when checking in
    • Double Suite

1. When we arrived surprise surprise, you can't pay with a credit card (??!!) and have to pay in cash. If you don't have cash, what do you know?! they have an ATM with a significant fee right there. 2. The person that welcomed us was the saddest person I ever met. Not 1 single smile or half smile. She took my DL, and with all the discomfort I was feeling because we couldn't pay with the credit card, I got distracted and didn't ask for my DL back. However, to be fair, it was her job to give it back to me. WHen the day after I was at the airport about to go through security, OMG I realized I didn't have my DL. It took me a minute of catching my breath to realize she never gave it back to me. Needless to say that I had to race back to the hotel and almost missed my plain. I get that we all can make a mistake, right? But from my check in to my check out there were more than 12 hours, in all those hours none of the employees could have return my DL!

The hotel is good for what you pay. I needed a close to the airport hotel and this was it. We didn't use the pool but yes the tables by the pool - most of them were in really poor conditions -. The room was big enough and comfortable enough, and clean.

Poor quality, noisy rooms, unhelpful staff
    • Double Suite

The wifi was off for 4 days and all they told was 'we tried to reboot the router'. They offered no help when we wanted to check-in to our flight. The rooms are really noisy because of the airplanes, and we could not close the window because of the broken glass. So be prepared, if you stay here, you won't sleep!

The coffee and the muffins are good.

Limo back to airport best part.
    • Parlour Suite

No hangers, restaurant no air and basic food; didn't tell had a shuttle on website and could not reach them by phone to find out so it cost us to get there. No air conditioning. Didn't quite feel safe. if had been there alone not good.

It has a free shuttle; room was adequate. Return to airport very nice limo. (just wish had known about it)

Terrible experience
    • Parlour Suite

Where do i start, the staff were fowl mouthed and inappropriate. The rooms were so dirty and unsafe with wiring exposed throughout the rooms. We felt unsafe with intimidating groups dominating the public areas and the online photos were deceptive. This was the worst hotel experience we have ever had.

The free airport shuttle

You get what you pay for.
    • Parlour Suite

Schuttle didn’t arrive to airport Weirdos around reception Noisey Dive motel charm removed by backpacker look

Very little. That it provided a bed ? Schuttle driver Friendly albeit over worked / tired receptionist

Adventure all suites hotel
    • Double Suite

The parking is a bit crowded. When I have cars double parked and people cant get out until u go around and find out who owns those other cars so u can get out!

Pretty much everything else was kool. Tha staff was kool, the cleaning ladies was nice. My stay was not bad.

Friendly hote
    • Parlour Suite

Room was a bit dated and the remote on the tv didn’t work so I couldn’t change the channel. Did complain about this at reception but they couldn’t fix it. Wasn’t a lot of parking so we were fortunate to get the last space.

Nice friendly staff and room Was big and comfortable. Very accommodating with a cheap restaurant. Great stop over before leaving to go home as close to airport

Location and price for the accommodation was okay.
    • Parlour Suite

Room was in poor quality, but we kind of expected it for that price. We struggled to find a parking space.

Location and price for the accommodation was okay. We also get a glass of prosseco on our arrival.

HORRIBLEEE!!!
    • Parlour Suite

The customer service was horrible. I had to catch a Taxi from the airport because the shuttle service never came after I called the hotel... waited in the airport for mearly 2 hours. The car never appeared. Ended up checking in by 2am... then the staff was the worse. They said they would reimburse the taxi on the next day.... didnt. Was the worse experience ever. I dont recommend this place!!

Do'not trust the picture on line
    • Double Suite

ROOM HAS BAD SMELL. AIR CONDITIONER WORKS NOT SO WELL. THERE HAS DIRT SOX IN THE ROOM NOT BE CLEARED. TOO NOISY IN THE YARD.

Breakfast and bed are OK.

Nice retro "beach style" hotel.
    • Double Suite

It was very noisy from other quests and traffic. Windows and doors didn't close properly. Need to allow some serious waiting time (20-30 min) for the airport shuttle to arrive. Shuttle is hard to identify when waiting at the airport terminal.

Nice retro "beach style" hotel. Good bed

We checked in T.V. Didn't work so they moved is to another room, the T.V. In the second room you co
    • Parlour Suite

The bed seed like two pieces of foam sitting on the floor to sold to sleep on it was saggy and just awful

Nothing ,there was people smoking drugs outside my room ,it's scary it's a rundown he'll hole with drug addicts and Black thugs

Grim
    • Double Suite

There were bugs in the room and clumps of hair still under the pillows on the bed. They obviously didn’t change the sheets. The window in the bathroom (in the shower) had ivy coming into it and spread along the shower walls. The room next to ours GOT RAIDED in the middle of the night!!

Great for backpackers and on an extremely tight budget but definitely not families with young kids.
    • Double Suite

The rooms could have been a little cleaner and smelt of cigarettes. Our friends room had a toilet door just hanging on by one hinge.

The meal we had was the Fish and Chip special for $11.99 which came with salad, soup and bread was fantastic value. The restaurant staff and bar staff were awesome. Breakfast muffins were divine.

The staff was rude that sums up my stay
    • Double Suite

The staff. Your staff will make or break your success. Your staff wasn't friendly. From the front desk to the cleaning crew.

The manager of their cleaning department was very very rude. We were trying to decide if we wanted to stay another couple of nights because everyone liked the hotel and we were shooting a music video in Woodland Hills and they wouldn't let me pay over the phone and said we had to hurry up and pay or be put out. The next day, after we paid for our night...the cleaning manager stood at our door until we packed up to leave. The manager of the hotel and her assistant tried to charge for another nights room when we were paying daily. They tried to charge us over $300 when we were leaving because of a booking error that they refused to fix, I had to go thru booking.com to help with the extra bogus charges that did get removed. We ended up going to The Le Montrose. I do like how the hotel is set up, I think its pretty cool, reminded me of something in a movie. But the staff was not friendly at all. No one smiled or greeted the customers in a welcoming way and for that I will not stay there again.

I wouldn’t recommend this hotel to anyone
    • Double Suite

We found bugs in the room and a lot of flies a outside. We had to change room three times either because the toilet or the bathtub was clogged or because the frigobar wasn’t working.

The bed was very comfortable
    • Parlour Suite

The wifi signal was as poor as I cant connect. Asked about the signal to the reception, she said I might brought my celphone and stayed there to use. I thought (what?).

The bed was very comfortable

Not a hotel but a backpackers
    • Double Suite

It is not a 'hotel' it is a 'HOSTEL/BACKPACKERS' with very loud music till after 11pm and loud voices of people partying till after 11pm.

The location and room size were great. Free shuttle to airport excellent.

was ok but not worth 100 a night
    • Parlour Suite

Toilet had nice little strip on it, lifted up to see pee and toilet paper, then try to flush and bowl fills up, yay clogged. Trash on floor and around dresserso vacuum missed a lot, plus 35 doller deposit when paying with cc is stupid as you can add fees later but they want it now so you can get it back 10 days later. Breakfast isn't good for diabetic like me but if you like nice sugery muffin it's great.

Near a lot of establishments, for food and shopping.

A good option for inexpensive LAX layover
    • Parlour Suite

Located in impoverished neighborhood with very few dining options. The hotel restaurant was sub-standard. Hotel decor is tired and a bit worn.

They put effort into landscaping which made hanging out pleasant

Well, you get what you paid for! Think I'll pay the little extra next time in LA!
    • Parlour Suite

Internet and TV did not work. No alarm clock in room. I asked for a wake up call, none came. Soap holder in bathtub was broken and had extremely sharp edges. Almost cut myself several times. Bathroom was dirty. No need to sleep because the police/ambulance sirens will keep you up all night. Rooms are definitely NOT sound proof, you can hear everything. Having a tip jar at the checkout desk was inappropriate

The ride from the airport to the hotel was the Adventure; didn't know a large passenger van could turn on a dime. Great demonstration of some LA offensive driving skills! Next time I hope the driver hands out some Dramamine to the passengers before the ride.

All in all a wonderful place I will definitely be back
    • Parlour Suite

The food was not good. Ordered room service and I don't know if they forgot what room to bring to or what. I order the salmon burgers and it didn't taste cooked all the way and my food seemed almost cold. Order the next night the fish and chips platter it was overly greasey and upset my stomach.

Absolutely horrible! DO NOT STAY HERE!
    • Double Suite

Drug dealers, prostitution and homeless people all inside and outside the property. Looks nothing like the pictures, should be taken off booking.com, was absolutely disgusting! Stayed in the room because I felt unsafe

Horrible beyond words!!!!
    • Double Suite

The moment you step in you'll definitely want to leave!! Don't have to think twice of cancelling your stay! They shouldn't even practice the "no refund policy" since the pictures and the status of their hotel was far from the pictures that were posted! But even if its infuriating that we can't get a refund we left at once. Our family can't stand the smell and environment of that place. We definitely don't feel safe! The room was dark, dirty and stinky! Take note the room was "non-smoking" but it smelled like a smoking room!! What a waste of money!!!!

It’s good for a stop over. Not really central to anything
    • Parlour Suite

Staff at the counter were rude and didn’t try to help us with the questions I had as we were new to USA. We were put in the wrong room at first 😞. Breakfast staff were really helpful and super friendly 👍👍😄

Shuttle service was awesome and the drive

Hotel does have a bar, pool & paid lockers to leave your bags in if you have late flight.
    • Parlour Suite

Wifi was none existed in my room so very frustrating. Staff could of been more helpful they seemed to be too busy chatting all the time amongst themselves.

You get what you pay for I was only there for a night so It was sufficient and their was breakfast daily a free muffin & coffee but can purchases other meals at their Restuarant.There is a bus stop just up at the corner with restaurants & a laundromat left of the hotel facing towards the airport that is the closes bus stop.

It was close to where I needed to be
    • Double Suite

The rooms were not welcoming and it felt dirty. The hotel itself looked like apartments and it had vines around the outside walls

It was close to where I needed to be

It was close to the airport
    • Parlour Suite

There was very loud music playing right outside of our room all night long. I would not recommend this for quiet or restful stay.

It was close to the airport

comfortable stay
    • Parlour Suite

Blueberry muffin for breakfast. Sweets for breakfast is not my idea of continental breakfast. Free wifi only in foyer . Coffee only at set times of the day. None in room. Tikki bar was never open.

My room was spacious and comfortable. There was a very well maintained pool with lots of vending machines to obtain snacks, drinks and icecreams. Free popcorn machine Free shuttle bus to several locations not just the airport.

Roaches on my bed
    • Double Suite

I had roaches on my bed and pillows they didn't have any rooms without roaches to put me in they didn't want to give me any money back at all

Heated pool

I wouldn't go back
    • Parlour Suite

RUDE staff and our room was not ready when we got there and they weren't aware that it hadn't been cleaned. I attached a picture of how the bed was when we walked in our room.

Second hand
    • Double Suite

The property was very noisey unclean every thing you touched was dirty stayed there four years ago hasnt changed i think it is used for permanent accomadation we stayed in other places in la and they were beautiful for a better price could go on but would highly recommended taking of your list any further you can contact me ps i feelsorry for the people that have to clean and we paid for breakfast for the three days we stayed the restaurant was closed by health department they should of looked in the rooms aswell thats what they do here in Australia i would love to be the person who rates theses places i have accommodation myself in a hotel and i know what is expected sorry for going on but as you can see i do use your service witch is excellent

Location to every thing in the lax area was excellent there courtesy bus was great restaurant was closed

3.0
    Next time, for that price, I am sure to find something better and safer.
    • Double Suite

This facility should be advertised as what it is, a backpackers hostel.

This hotel advertises FREE: breakfast, afternoon drink, popcorn and airport shuttle service to and from. All of which were missing. In addition they charge an extra US$35 per guest for imaginary little bottles of drink they leave in each room. Which should be refunded at checkout. I am still waiting for the refund.

A cheap place to stay.
    • Double Suite

Windows were not secure. Didn't close properly. Calls too front desk were not answered. Cable T.v. didn't work.Wi-Fi wouldn't connect.

Restaurant was awesome. Room was clean.

Pool area was great- they let us swim
    • Parlour Suite

The room wasn't amazing but for the price it was pretty damn good. No complaints.

Pool area was great- they let us swim after hours, but be respectful! Front desk staff were hilarious and nice. Room was standard but clean enough - affordable rooms don't need to be perfect!

An experience that although wasn't up to what was expected, nothing was too bad.
    • Parlour Suite

People knocking on my door at 3am asking if I knew where the last people were who booked the room the night prior. Food at the restaurant could have been a little better

The staff were fantastic and very friendly, keep up the gr8 work.

The location was close to the airport.
    • Double Suite

The lady who helped me checking in was very impatient. Breakfast was super simple which was just a muffin and cup of coffee. The worst part is it was so noisy, ppl came and left and talked with high volume, both me and my friend didn't get to sleep well.

The location was close to the airport.

Do not stay here
    • Parlour Suite

The staff were rude, the “courtesy” bus left me waiting for over an hour on arrival, only to then drive past me standing under the shuttle bus sign! On the way back to the airport I was told the shuttle would be half an hour so I ended up getting a cab in both directions. I witnessed a fight, and watched the front desk staff call the cops on another unrelated group of people. The staff were so rude, the place is a run down dump and I felt so unsafe the entire time I was there. It was hands down the worst hotel I have ever stayed at, and I’ve backpacked in third world countries. If I could give this “hotel” minus 5 stars I would.

There was nothing to like about the place. It was a dump. The app is auto calculating my score as 2.5 stars - this is not correct. Zero stars

awful neighborhood, had all id's stolen from hotel on...
    • Parlour Suite

awful neighborhood, had all id's stolen from hotel on the way to the airport on 2/4 for flight to Australia and have not fully recovered as of 2/8. Stay away.

Revolting
    • Double Suite

Absolutely filthy place. Disgusted. Drug smell everywhere. Reception staff disinterested and rude to Chinese client who was trying to explain something. Police car lights flashing twice throughout the night. Kids refused to leave room as frightened. This place is an absolute hovel. Reception doors are locked down for guest and staff safety I can only assume.

I would not go here again.
    • Double Suite

When we got there it was hard to find. Then the parking and driveway area were too compact for our rental car. The girls in the front weren’t horrible but they weren’t the most welcoming people. When we check in another guests complained their toilet didn’t work. We got a key and it didn’t work. We got assigned a different room. It was okay but I was literally afraid to sleep on the beds cause I wasn’t even sure how clean they were, luckily it was for only a night. All throughout the night there was drunk people banging on doors . I woke up to a girl screaming, sound like she was being chased by a man cause he was yelling after her. After that the night was uneasy and I just wanted to get the hell outta there.

I liked that it was 5 minutes away from the forum.

Terrible
    • Parlour Suite

If you have no regards to your health or safety, stay here. Otherwise, stay completely away. Roach infested and they ended up charging me an extra $35 dollars for no reason. I left the room exactly how I saw it and never used any of their drinks or snacks in the room. Never again

Never again
    • Double Suite

Hotel staff very undriendly, basically trying to ignore us when checking in or when we had any questions. Lockers were not safe to leave bags in. Very loud shouting and other noises early in morning. Not even very close to the airport.

Next time I'll spend a little more for a better hotel.
    • Double Suite

Every thing looked a bit seedy, the area, the lobby, the room, the furniture. I was put in a room above the lounge and the music was too loud. When at 10 pm, I asked if there was a quieter room, they said no and assured me it would stop soon but it continued until 1 am. This was followed by a loud argument in the parking lot that lasted 30 minutes. The music started up again at 7 am. Breakfast consisted of a cup of coffee and a blueberry muffin that was too sweet to eat.

The sheets were clean;the water was hot; it was close to the airport. That's it.

It is located in a very bad area!
    • Double Suite

It is located in a very bad area! Very noisy. The staff were very good but all the problems come from the residents and the homeless that walk around the property all the time.

Stay was veryuncomfortable

The staff

Staff was rude rude rude the pictures are deceiving it looks nothing like pictures and it's a horrible neighbohood. I think of the staff want so scary it would be a little better but the 2 women at night were the worst and I hope the owner knows about that

We waited 45 min for the bus to pick us up at the airport,...
    • Parlour Suite

We waited 45 min for the bus to pick us up at the airport, and finally had to take a cab which they paid for. the room had broken windows and continually very cold., it was somewhat dirty but the bedding was clean. for the money paid it was expected I guess but I would never stay there again. My husbands wallet was stolen also, so we lost a lot staying at this motel.

I was not impressed with the room i was giving too dirty to my liking
    • Parlour Suite

It could have been better to change your carpet(rug)and the sink in the living area

I was disappointed with the rug both in the living area and room, disgusting sink in the living room.

No stay
    • Parlour Suite

The receptionist was very rude, and told me because I was a la county resident I couldn't get booked. They should put a note to let people know.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

they dodged us and and talked extremely rude to Kathy who works for booking
    • Parlour Suite

the homeless man who jumped in the pool with his clothes on, then went to the pop corn machine that was for the guest and stuck his wet hand in and ate from I could have done without. the same guy verbally attacked the guest hollering out someone has a small penis, asking a visibly minor teenager to give him some sex but clearly using a vulgar word. same guy buying weed from someone on the property. check in time said 9am, I had to wait over an hour to check in 1st day. then was placed in a room that had been vandalized or under repair because the tv was hanging off the wall and not working for 2 days. was call late in the evening by the front desk and told that it was a large black man on camera standing outside my daughters door listening. we figured that he was the person who vandalized and broke in the room prior to my daughters stay and stole items from the previous guest. other room that she was moved to the air would not go off. with all these issues the manager summer who told me that she would credit us for our trouble, ended up allowing the clerk to charge our card the full price of the stay even tho the video attached will clearly show the homeless mans antics as well as the audio of the same man verbally attacking people at the pool.

breakfast was good.

Not bad for the money.
    • Parlour Suite

WiFi was terrible and made it difficult to do my business work online.

Wifi is absolutely terrible. People are friendly. Everyone I met told me to watch my stuff and keep valuables with me at all times if I didn’t use the lock box that management offered. Onsite restaurant is nice and food is good. Got free champagne with my voucher!

Something between horrible and OK
    • Parlour Suite

Hotel and rooms are stuck in 80's and therefore are not looking very comfy or clean. There were also ants in our bathroom. Bar/pool area could be nice with little improvement, but smokers, weed smell and creepy people wont make you want to stay there. Also poolside is little noisy for being so close to rooms. Windows in rooms are unclosable so all noise from flight traffic, construction work etc. will come straight to your bedroom. Girls behind the desk in lobby don't really seem to care about customer service. Free shuttlebus to the airport is good, but getting to Inglewood from downtown requires more effort than going straight to LAX from Union station. Go here only if you dont care about the hotel look, customer service, noise and suspicious people and want to sleep quite cheaply next to airport

"Continental breakfast" is only a muffin and coffee or tea. Although muffin is freshly baked and tastes great. They offer free champagne glasses in bar and marqaritas were also cheap. Also they serve free buffet snacks (nuggets etc) for people buing drinks between 6-7 pm. Waittresses in restaurant and bar were nice.

Very comfortable excellent staff friendly and informative room cleaned well
    • Double Suite

A lack of security non clients could enter the property, very noisy late into the night with people playing pool and talking loudly, people left Great messes no respect for hostel property, too many people smoking pot

Rooms were comfortable good atmosphere friendly staff

Keep looking
    • Parlour Suite

Very old and tired, not worth the money you pay, breakfast is just S muffin. seems like a combination of hostel/backpacker/hotel. Wouldn't recommend it.

The room was big and it is close to the airport, the home made muffins were good.

It was a overall good room
    • Parlour Suite

In the first room that they gave me the tv didn’t work. When we notified them and was given a second room the the AC didn’t work and the shower head was rusted.

It was a overall good room

Dreadful! If Alcatraz was still open then that may have been a better option
    • Parlour Suite

IT'S A BACKPACKERS HOSTEL, which isn't noted on the listings!!! Very dirty - had to change rooms 3 times, and ended up settling for the least dirty (still not clean). Staff unhelpful and don't seem interested at all. Free continental breakfast??? This was just a muffin - that's it! Very noisy! Did not feel safe! Lot's of people taking drugs throughout the property.

The only thing I liked about this property is when I left it, knowing that I'll never need to set foot it in again, ever!!

Don't advertise this property on your web site
    • Double Suite

The property was located in extremely unsafe area, the whole hotel was very very dirty the room was so old used and unclened, I was disappointed!!!!!! I found glass needle and other items in my room which suppose to be the best one. We paid for 1 night 80$ and if I would have a time to look for different property I would never stay there. Me and my friend we had to sleep in our clothes as we were worried. We even found some plastic teeth.

Unpleasant, disappointing and not worth the money
    • Parlour Suite

The accommodation had an unpleasant smell. We were allocated 3 rooms before we could find one that was clean enough to sleep in. The beds were broken in the first two and in the third it wobbled but at least it was whole! The hotel doubled up as a backpackers hostel which we were not aware off until arrival at which point we couldn’t cancel or we would lose our money. Continental breakfast was a blueberry muffin and nothing else. The bar had limited choice of drinks including soft drinks - I couldn’t get a lemonade for example. The WiFi was unavailable for most of the stay. Staff were unhelpful and just shook their head as though they were uninterested when we approached them. The shuttle bus was full of bumps from previous incidents preventing the back doors from working properly, the seat belts didn’t work, it had no a/c and to top it off the driver had to use the passenger door to get in and out.

Sadly nothing, this property did not match up with the booking descriptions

I prefer a bit more luxury but for the price it was great value and very close to the airport.
    • Parlour Suite

It was primarily a hostel (I couldn't tell that from the website) and quite run down. Noisy neighborhood although running the A/C drowned that out.

The staff were very helpful and professional and the beds were very comfortable.

• Parlour Suite

Discrimination due to we are L.A. and they don't take L A. resident cause of one bad apple. A waste of time.Why they don't stare that in the add.

• Double Suite

We are very disappointed with the service at the front desk. IT says that there was complimentary breakfast and the only thing they was coffee. The place smell awful. Outside it smell like marijuana and there was very loud people at night. I was not able to sleep during our first night.

very disappointed

Decent place, love the vibe.
    • Double Suite

I felt uneasy lying on the bed, almost as if it was going to give out.

This was my third visit and I was a happy customer as usual. Staff were nice and helpful.

it was in a too scary location to have a hotel with a lot of dubious people about the place

most every thing

it was far to noisy with two jukebox playing two different recording going at the same time one right outside my room had to change rooms

The worst hotel experience I've ever had visiting Los Angeles
    • Double Suite

The weed smoke, drinking, inappropriate behavior from other guests, breakfast was an unbaked muffin, we did not receive our extra pillows,parking was overloaded, no security on site, fights and arguments, mini bar snacks was old (I have a photo) it was all to much, and I will not return.

Allot people smoking weed, cigarettes, and drinking. Men looking at my daughter's and speaking inappropriately. A woman wanted to fight my daughter because she thought she was looking at her man. Weed smoking kept coming through our window and into our room. The hotel said it offered breakfast, but it only offered unbaked muffins. Parking was overloaded,and the room we had was haunted. Alot of paranormal activity on our last two nights there. The staff was rude, and smoked weed on site.. Overall, I'll never stay here again. I use to love to come here, but this last time was the worst experience I've had at this place.

comfortable hotel with rude staff
    • Double Suite

girls at front desk are rude and unhelpful. they can not do nothing for you, they do not know anything. only can say ask manager, ask owner etc. they even dont know what is in small bar in room and charged as for chips what we even did not touch.

not bad price for this comfort and conveniance. good free airport transfer. free water and coffee. nice swimming pool

Unacceptable. The photos on the website are deceiving to say the least.
    • Parlour Suite

moldy shower head and drain, no cover on the shower drain, the whole room smelled, the sink and tub were very unacceptably filthy, counters hadn't even been wiped down by the mini bar, hadn't been vacuumed. I was told that I would have to wait for a manager to come in the next morning at 8AM, but I had to leave at 4AM to catch my flight. I tried calling to speak to a manager when I got home and the phone just kept ringing... no one answered at 4PM....? HMM.

The Bartender was awesome and walked me to my room.