Reviews of Los Angeles Airport Marriott 4 stars

5855 West Century Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90045, USA

#155 of 352 hotels in Los Angeles

Based on 1930 hotel reviews

I don’t remember the name of one of the front desk clerks...
    • King or Double Room

I don’t remember the name of one of the front desk clerks but it’s starts with C and it’s a Mexican name. I’m sorry! But he’s been very helpful and very kind! Thank you for everything! You’ve been awesome!

Great stay. Expensive food though.
    • King or Double Room

Bar food menu disappointing. Very expensive too. I ended up eating at other hotels nearby. Big screen tv tried to show too much info.

Staff were excellent

Got to pay 42 a night for parking!
    • King or Double Room

Yall charge yall visitors extra money to park.. That information wasn't on yall website... How ya'll know If I had extra money for that... I'm very upset.

Nice and neat

Very friendly and helpful staff, loved the pool and spa to...

Nothing, all great.

Very friendly and helpful staff, loved the pool and spa to unwind before a long flight. Clean and spacious rooms, big beds and room service.

Not happy and satisfy with our stay! Waste of m oney, room has cockroach. Dissapointing!!
    • King or Double Room

Horrible staff! Room has cockroaches, I even took a picture of it! Fridge is not working! Vending machine has no water to buy. Housekeeping people were too slow, I requested an extra sheets prior to my arrival and did not even get it till close to midnight! Room service food is not even worth to pay. Never pick this hotel ever!!

The only thing we like is the shuttle service people!

Never again.
    • King or Double Room

This hotel disappoints every single time I visit it. The hidden information about the room you book is hidden, but the consequences are real - you may have booked room with two king beds, but when you arrive it turns out that they do not guarantee availability of the room that you booked and you end up with 4 people in a small room with a single bed. That happened to me twice already! Marriott - either put this note on the first sentence of your Booking.com profile or just don't advertise here. Also, the hotel staff was not helpful at all - they offered me a rolling bed (I ended up in a single queen room instead of two queens) but I had to remind them 5 times to have it delivered to my room. It arrived after 3AM! Never again going to book a room in this joke of a hotel.

Good -lace for the night or if you have a car then a good long term prospect for a LA Stay
    • King or Double Room with Concierge Lounge Access

Having to leave at 3pm rather than 6pm otherwise had to pay$75usd for two hours due to hotel hosting a dance convention. Surely a lot of guests arrived much later in dayand night and some concessions could be made. Manager was very unhelpful as i did not get, well if you stay extra two hours it will cost $75 but you can leave at 3pm. I am unsyre what the additional money was for, staff perhaps to clean room, they could hve done that while i was there or i really dont understand as i am sure a staff member is not paid $75 for cleaning one room. Just a little hiccup in an otherwise great stay.

guest laundry. Helpful in hotel when you are travelling for a few weeks. Club rooms. Lovely view and worth the extra dollars as the favilities are excellent

Smashing pumpkins stay
    • Deluxe King or Double Room with Pool View

We were there for a contact at the forum. It would have been nice if there were some other things to do close by but we were by LAX so it's tough. We stayed on the 4th floor and never saw the planes. I wish there was a place on the roof, a bar or something to watch the planes. Not just for the rewards members.

The pool and the balcony overlooking the pool. I would definitely ask for one ot those room again. It was great!! Loved the shower too!!

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Very clean and comfortable and conveniently located close to...
    • King or Double Room

Very clean and comfortable and conveniently located close to car rentals and airport. Amazing heated swimming pool like at a resort. My kids loved it!

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Don’t stay here unless you like to wait for your food, shuttle and don’t want to watch TV.
    • King or Double Room

Where do I begin? It took forever for the shuttle to arrive. Our television didn’t work. At first we thought it was the remote control so they replaced it. We didn’t want to move to another room or have maintenance come back so we just didn’t watch tv. The food service was very slow even though it wasn’t busy. All in all, it was pretty on the outside but did functional on the inside. We are very easy going and easy to please so this is not just another normal negative review.

It was close to LAX. It was clean and updated

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Hotel’s self parking garage for it’s customers is $42 per...
    • King or Double Room

Hotel’s self parking garage for it’s customers is $42 per night. You hear the plane sounds so if you have a light sleep, you may have trouble sleeping.

Was clean and nice
    • King or Double Room

Stayed for 4 nights, on 2 of the mornings fire alarms went off in just our room early in the morning whilst we were all asleep, went down to tell a staff member and he tried telling me it was one of our alarms on our phones. Keeping in mind how loud fire alarms are.

Was clean and nice

Best time with kids and sis 😇👏🏻👍🏻
    • King or Double Room

Self parking area need some assistant with golf cart for those with kids and elderly people self parking was confusing even when we are paying for that

Great place to stay

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Super clean, updated rooms.
    • King or Double Room

Can’t think of anything, other than the fact that we had to taxi in from airport as the shuttle didn’t come within ten minutes or so and we had tired kids.

Super clean, updated rooms. Fabulous shower with dual options for shower head. Giant television for kiddos. Fantastic level of service in hotel and breakfast was surprisingly delicious. Lisa, our server, was lovely. The pool area looked amazing but we didn’t make time to enjoy it.

Well maintained.
    • King or Double Room

The room was fairly small, it had 2 double bed, queen beds are not available here. Something in the room was affecting my allergies. I stayed for one night and I sneezed the entire time. They offer guests a microwave but it's in the laundry room!!

Well maintained. Next to the airport and all the car rental companies. I returned my rental early and took their free shuttle to the airport. Super convenient! There's a Starbucks and two restaurants on site.

The Property is BEAUTIFUL and even though your close to the...
    • King or Double Room

The Carpet is REALLY THICK if you are someone in a Wheelchair. Know that Now! It’s REALLY HARD to get anywhere quick, so You HAVE to build in extra time to get anywhere because of that. If you aren’t in an Accessible Room, there is a Lip Going in to the Room the does Require a Wheelie Pop to get in. Now, The Room Doors... NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF ROOM YOU GET, they are like a Bank Vault Door, they are so HEAVY!

The Property is BEAUTIFUL and even though your close to the airport, you’d never know it! We had a Beautiful Balcony Room overlooking the Pool & Spent every Single Evening just sitting on there relaxing. During the Day, when a lot of children were in the Pool, if the TV was off, you could BARELY Hear them playing. THE STAFF IS AMAZING! After the 1st Day, you have the lay of the land and can get anywhere. If you are in a Wheelchair, Just ask at Check-In for a Shower Chair and they are on it, if you aren’t in an Accessible Room, or don’t want to be. I didn’t have one and the doors were perfectly fine for me and there was plenty of room in Our Room! The Food is Good No Matter where you eat. Probably the BEST Starbucks I’ve ever been to!

Hotel charges 40USD per night per car parking in hotels...
    • King or Double Room

Hotel charges 40USD per night per car parking in hotels parking lot, when just next doors is super safe and convenient airport parking building for just 16USD.

We love the swimming pool and jacuzzi.
    • King or Double Room

The valet parking. They left my car the front for a long time with my key inside. It might be stolen. Even they didn’t call me. The guy told me why you didn’t mention your car by yourself. It was because I rented the car.

We love the swimming pool and jacuzzi. And the staffs were very kind. The room has a great view and very clean.

The inconvenience because i got charged the wrong price 3...
    • King or Double Room

The inconvenience because i got charged the wrong price 3 times during and after my stay i had to file for fraud on my car because staff failed to fix the problem even though they said it was fixed.

Very nice room.
    • King or Double Room

The hotel policies said there is free shuttle bus between the hotel and LAX but no one pick us up at hertz rental return (in LAX). They only take us to airport next morning.

Very nice room. Check in and out very quickly. Near airport.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Super nice and convenient to LAX.
    • King or Double Room

Onsite guest parking is higher than average.

Super convenient to LAX airport when coming and going. M Club on 18th floor has a great breakfast for those frequent Marriott guests.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Great place with some drawbacks
    • King or Double Room

Parking is tremendously expensive. They charge 42 $ per day. And despite guaranteeing parking space at certain times you have to search for a long time and waiting for someone else to leave before getting one.

Comfort rooms. Free shuttle from and to the airport. Hertz car rental in house. Very nice pool. Unbelievably quiet despite heavy 24h traffic. Best location for a L. A. stopover, close to the airport. Starbucks and eateries in house. Big lobby with seats to chill. Free of charge computers in lobby to do your pre-flight Check-In with printing facilities for your boarding pass.

Needs to be slightly cleaner, fresher and more modern.
    • Deluxe King or Double Room with Pool View

Needs to be slightly cleaner, fresher and more modern. We left after one night and stayed in H hotel Curio collection nearby for the same price and it was much cleaner , modern, bigger beds and bigger room

A great location close to the airport, and perfect for an overnight or longer hotel stay.
    • Deluxe King or Double Room with Pool View

Although not a major issue, it appears there is a lot of traffic coming and going from this location, so traffic moves rather slowly around the circle drive at the entrance. That said, allow yourself extra time to meet your transportation and come and go from the hotel.

This property was very close to LAX and very nice. The staff were friendly from beginning until end. the hotel lobby is large with several dining options, and the pool area is very large with plenty of seating. There are a few dining options within walking distance of the hotel, but they are somewhat limited to fast food, I Theva room (deluxe king or double bed with pool view) was very nice and clean. The people at the bell stand were very helpful in retrieving and storing luggage, giving directions to nearby locations, and arranging for transportation.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Wonderful - if the rate is reasonable, I will change my next stay in LA to include days there!
    • King or Double Room

It would have been awesome to have a blow dryer in the room, but all other amenities were wonderful in our room with two double beds.

The pool area was like that of a resort.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

The hotel was very clean and comfortable bed.
    • King or Double Room

The fact that I reserved my room off of booking.com and was told it would be one price. When I payed for the room when I checked in I thought that was the total price and which the young lady told me I was set. When I checked out I was charged 18.00 extra dollars from Marriott. In which they told me for taxes after booking.com put the taxes in for final cost. When I told them that they still said it was for taxes. Nice hotel but what they charge for these hotels is insane!!!

The hotel was very clean and comfortable bed.

Cozy but far from everything
    • King or Double Room

Besides the reservation was made for 4 people, they put us in a single bed room and didn’t make any changes in order to make our stay more comfortable They said that booking made a mistake That’s awful and unfair

Cozy but far from everything Just near airport

Stu Australia
    • King or Double Room

No bad comment. Would like costs effective way to get to city. Eg shuttle share.

Very pleasant overall. In good location. Cleanliness exelent. Sound proofing from outside noise exelent. Staff very pleasant.

mediocre at best
    • King or Double Room

The check in took forever, also even if our reservation was for 3 people the only thing they have was a king bed (we asked for two queens), so they told us they will bring an additional bed in less than 20 minutes, one hour after we still don't have anything, when we called asking about it, they said it was not in their system, so another 40 minutes waiting for the extra bed. Also, the room and bath was not really large, and not as good as it seems from the pictures.

The hotel looks modern, it has a starbucks inside, location is good.

Comfy and great location for LAX
    • King or Double Room

Location but that's only because I wasn't using LAX. Too far from rest of LA. Valet took days to get our car and it gets crazy busy. Small iffy selection with room service. Elevators are small and get filled up super quickly. Very low quality hair dryer which killed my ends.

Comfy beds. Comfy pillows. AC worked amazingly. Nice TV. Couldn't hear any planes or noise outside. Quick check in/out. Great location if using LAX, not for rest of LA travels though.

Great place to stay
    • King or Double Room

I ordered food @1130 but they said they said they ran out even though lunch just started. The bed felt a little damp as well.

Everything was great. Pool was a bit on the warm side but enjoyable. Everyone was friendly

Arrived 7hrs before my check-in but managed to get checked...
    • King or Double Room

Arrived 7hrs before my check-in but managed to get checked in early. Very comfortable bed, loved features such as the sensor bedside lights, taps opposite shower, and the multiple USB and power points.

Great hotel
    • King or Double Room

Parking is extremely expensive, 42 dollars. The beds are a bit small for 2 persons.

Great staff, luxurious room. Decent free WiFi, good television quality.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

The hotel was great.
    • King or Double Room

The hotel was great. Their room was very clean. The staff was helpful and very accommodating. We enjoyed their facilities. It was an excellent experience. Looking forward to stay here again on our next vacation.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Room was quite and relaxing just what I needed, it was good...
    • Deluxe King with Concierge Lounge Access

Tried to get setup for departure at six in the morning for seven room was closed out at six some one got over zeles I gust a miss comercation accured

Room was quite and relaxing just what I needed, it was good to have a Starbucks there,and a good breakfast that morning

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

I would stay again, but they need to include full length mirrors on jr suites .
    • Deluxe King with Concierge Lounge Access

No full length mirrors in jr suites!?!?!? I need one! Am sure others find this disappointing. Management would not (or could not) have one sent up to me.

The dreamy bed & pillows!!!! Loved them. Really enjoyed the Concierge Club. Food was great there and in the lobby restaurant! Didn't eat in other restaurants, but freibds did and loved their food!

Staff very polite.
    • Deluxe King with Concierge Lounge Access

Getting in and out of property is important to me. Valet is HORRIBLE. Check in LONG LINES, 15 minute wait, no organization to get cars moving. On check out, phone rings w no pick up. Front desk did not pick up either. It was 10:30 am on a Sunday.

Staff very polite. Managers clearly visible.

It could be better
    • King or Double Room

The minibar was empty. The restaurants were too expensive. I ordered food from the room service and it came inside a paper bad... too basic for a Marriott standards.

Comfortable room

The hotel was very close to the airport about a 5-10 min...
    • King or Double Room

The power to the TV and surround outlets were connected to the motion sensor in the room, which meant that none of my devices charged over night and when watching a movie we would have to get up and move every so often. I requested a car from the hotel and was told the shuttle was the best option. We waited for nearly an hour after the flight landed for the shuttle After calling twice and being told the shuttle would arrive in 5 min. I requested something in the hotel room to celebrate our anniversary and was told ‘no problem’ when we arrived nothing had been done and the purpose of the hotel stay was not even annoyed in the system. Call them versus email or using booking chat to arrange for items wanted/needed.

The hotel was very close to the airport about a 5-10 min drive. The staff was approachable and the young lady that checked is in was amazing and tried to help us as much as possible. The rooms where surprisingly quite for being so close to the hotel.

Very nice staff, very good food.
    • King or Double Room

First day at the food shop no waitress wanted to help, one of the cleaners called our waitress and she said was too busy. Next day we actually got another server very nice who spoke spanish and english and was extra nice. Room with doubles bed very small

Very nice staff, very good food. The only thing it was not perfect was that when we where at the pool some guys jumped in underwear, I was with my daughter and was quite uncomfortable (not hotels fault)

Never thought of bad elevator service being a factor.
    • King or Double Room

The parking was confusing, and the elevators were so slow. Lines of 15-18 people would build up every time from the lobby.

The hotel was very clean, and the staff was very accommodating and friendly. Many options at both bars and great choice of food.

You never get the room you booked
    • King or Double Room

You never get the room you booked You have to fight for it Valet - better park yourself it’s faster and cheaper You wait 20 minutes on valet to bring your car For 50$ they have the worst valet service I ever experienced and talking from a person who stay at 100+ hotels a year

Loved the hotel. Close to the beaches, pool was perfect, and room was clean with a large flat screen
    • King or Double Room

Parking is ridiculously expensive. Unfortunately, $42 dollars per night when on vacation with children and staying at the hotel for 8 nights, is enough to think twice about going back. I’m planning on flying to LA again next summer, but parking fees will definitely be taken into consideration when choosing a hotel. Parking alone actually cost me nearly half of what I paid in full to rent a luxury convertible for the week. Doesn’t make sense. I have stayed at major hotels where it cost half of what I paid, not to mention that some are free.

The pool was amazing. Other hotel pools don’t compare, and the kids loved it. Definitely a plus.

OK if flying from lax
    • King or Double Room

First of all check in wait was long at 7pm, 2.my room wasn't very clean we found some garbage under the beds. 3.my room had tons of mosquitoes we had to switch rooms, 4. After switching over to a new room the air conditioning didn't work only the fan, 5. At 7am after a night without too much sleep we had to wait 5 minutes for an elevator to arrive. overall we left miserable!!

Close to the airport

I and my wife;

faulty elevator

I and my wife;2 daughters were stuck in the elevator for 10+ minutes in the afternoon on July 6th.Many thanks to a black couple ;The husband tried to stretched open the micro-open door of the faulty elevator with his strong arms in the adventure of possible storm elevator and his wife shouted for help due to the strange; stuck persons.thanks and thanks again.

Worth the few extra dollars.
    • King or Double Room

The fragrance that they have in the lobby is overpowering. I couldn't sit in the lobby because of it. Way too strong. The rooms are adequate. Not as nice as some less expensive hotels but the restaurant and bar make up for it.

Food is amazing in the Social Eatery. Drinks are great at the bar. Great to have a balcony. I'm worried that it will be "discovered" and become unaffordable for a business trip that I charge back to nonprofit clients.

The Marriott is newly renovated so everything was super...
    • King or Double Room

The Marriott is newly renovated so everything was super clean and comfortable, the pool is great and the staff were beyond amazing especially after we had been unexpectedly stuck with my daughter at the airport all day. We travel through LA all the time and often stay near the airport to recover from the long flight from Australia and the hotels are usually below average. I wouldn’t stay anywhere else again.

a good option for an LAX stay
    • King or Double Room

Street noise was an issue-- even on 9th floor. Dining options were expensive ($20+ for a hamburger + fries).

Free WIFI for Radisson reward members only--no Genius perks for booking.com members. Free shuttle that operates every 15-20 minutes 24/7. Super comfortable beds. Super clean bathrooms. Super smooth check-in.

Comfortable beds
    • King or Double Room

No free parking, No free wi-fi , No water available in the room and when you call the room service they will tell you to go down to the lobby to have water

Comfortable beds

Good to relax and get away.
    • King or Double Room

Having to pay so much for parking $42.00 (self), $49.00 valet. That is pricey... Plus there is no discount for handicap parking where most hotels offer a 50% discount or free with a handicap placard.

It was clean and very nice. Easy to get to and affordable. Will definitely stay again. Rooms were nice and comfortable and the view over the pool was nice. It was nice to be high up so that I could see the airport as well. Great views.

Excellent location for an overnight stay after a long...
    • King or Double Room

Excellent location for an overnight stay after a long overseas flight. Room was very clean, bed was comfortable, staff was helpful and free shuttle service back to the airport was a bonus.

A hotel with personality. Always a lively atmosphere. A plus for an airport hotel.
    • King or Double Room

Great location near LAX. Quiet room - good breakfast. I preferred the warmer styling of Marriott in the past rather the cooler new look but the hotel is still one of my favourite airport hotels!

There was old blood in the bed and all the way to the carpet...
    • King or Double Room

There was old blood in the bed and all the way to the carpet, there was a huge bug by the window and hard to find a spot in the self parking. After we complained about the details mentioned, we had some more questions about the reservation, and the person who attended said he didn't know about it. They said it was hard to manage when the reservation is made thorough a third party, especially for refunds.

Super close to LAX and free shuttle was a bonus.
    • King or Double Room

Parking was pretty steep, think it was like $42 for the night. Prob the going rate at most hotels but still exp!!

Super close to LAX and free shuttle was a bonus. Great pool for having a dip before jumping on a plane for a long flight! Rooms were good as was the service.

Overnight stay and we did A lot right in the hotel. Watched movies ,swam, Jacuzzi and ate.
    • Deluxe King or Double Room with Pool View

The room was high tech quality, spacious, and 5 Star nice. The balco,y was equally spacious and overlooked the pool..The staff was very accommodating and friendly..Food & staff in hanger 18 was great also

An overall excellent experience. Marriott is the best.
    • King or Double Room

This is no fault of the hotel, but I made a mistake with my rental car. Instead of paying for parking overnight at the hotel I should have returned my rental car, taken their shuttle to the airport and taken the hotel shuttle to the hotel. That would have been the smart move, which I will use next time.

The beds are extrordinary! The pool is huge and reminds me of a resort facility. The value for dollar spent beats any I have experienced near LAX.

Great!
    • King or Double Room

At points it seemed like the staff was in a rush that when I asked about a bell cart at the front desk the man quickly brushed me off and told me I needed to speak to someone else. Before I had even moved to go talk to the other person he had told me to, he yelled out “next!” instructing that he was done helping me and was moving on to the next person.

This hotel was great! The hotel is beautiful and it isn’t very noisy considering it’s right next to the airport. The staff was great and very kind. My friends and I had previously stayed at a hotel that wasnt that great the night before, and we were able to book this hotel instantly and get a room within the hour of arriving.

Los Angeles Marriott is my choice when staying overnight in Los Angeles
    • King or Double Room

Getting through Marriott customer service over the phone was terrible. I was on hold for over 25 minutes twice. I gave up and booked through booking.com

The room was Immaculate the service was awesome checking in was easy and quick

Comfortable and convenient
    • King or Double Room

Wifi costs extra, so does using the business center computers. They were sanding and painting the lobby as I arrived so the fumes were awful.

Super helpful staff, good restaurant food.

Overall the stay was lovely and the beds were extremely comfortable!
    • King or Double Room

I didn't like that when I checked in my total was one thing. But when they gave my receipt the next morning, there was 39.95 added for self parking.

A very good hotel with some very good features as mentioned above. I would definitely recommend it.
    • King or Double Room

The check-in was not good as the desk person did not seem to understand our Booking.com confirmation form. It took some time to sort out exactly what we had booked and then our jointly booked parties ended up a long way apart (rooms 139 and 4152). We were concerned that room 4152 was next to the lifts but apart from a couple of instances we did not hear much noise. The shuttle bus driver that delivered us to TBI dropped us at the lower arrivals area and we got a bit confused once inside the terminal.

The food at JW's Steakhouse was excellent and our waiter Vuksan was one of the best we encountered in the whole of our USA trip. The Concierge service and recommendations were also very good. The shuttle bus pick-up at the airport was greatly appreciated.

Beautiful, comfortable and very quiet rooms
    • King or Double Room

Construction/dusty right at the reception area and no signs to warn about it/ inhaling sawdust, etc.

Beautiful, comfortable and very quiet rooms

nice sixed room and very convenient to the airport but...
    • King or Double Room

Parking is a bit steep but I suppose that is capitalism at work, supply and demand.

nice sixed room and very convenient to the airport but little jet noise.

The phone issue is a biggie!!
    • King or Double Room

I don’t like that it takes a long time to get a phone call to to front desk or to operator to be answered in a timely manner. Your call is placed on hold for as long as 2-3 minutes. - a safety issue! Happened more than once

Bed excellent. Expansive look of lobby floor

Great hotel. Great staff.
    • King or Double Room

Nothing bad to say about this hotel at all, I wish I stayed longer and will definitely be staying again.

This was the best hotel I’ve stayed at by far. The staff were so friendly and helpful, we had a very late flight and they allowed us to check out late with no charge. They were also able to keep our bags for the day, and provided a shuttle bus to the airport. I would reccomend this hotel to anyone !

New but not customer friendly
    • King or Double Room

We spent two nights there and on the second day we had no room service for cleanups: At the end of the day, we had to go to the reception to ask for clean towels. Staffs are not smiling! And the parking lot design is user unfriendly and expensive!

Building is new and clean

Clean room
    • King or Double Room

I reserved two full size bed for two adults and two kids but when I got to the hotel,I ended up with with one king bed.this is not an acceptable from a famous hotel like Marriott

I have nothing but good things to report about my experience at Marriott.
    • King or Double Room

I loved how spacious the rooms were and their cleanliness. The hotel staff was awesome, and best of all I was only minutes away from the airport. The hotel shuttle buses made my trip to and from the hotel to the airport so much easier. I especially liked being able the week I was gone to keeping my car at the hotel parking facility. It was cheaper going online to reserve the space. Marriott exceeded my expectations

Great customer service, clean facilities, plenty of extra amenities, close to the airport.
    • King or Double Room

Room was a bit warm and not easily adjusted to cooler temperature. Wifi was not working.

Food, customer service, easy access to the the airport, quiet rooms.

Disappointed
    • King or Double Room

I was booked in the basement never been booked in a basement ever in my entire life so disappointing. And I requested a shower instead of a bathtub. Did not take pictures room and bathroom was too small. 😩

Staff who checked me out on 4/15/18 was very nice and understanding.

There was a deduction of 50 dollars per day of stay which...
    • King or Double Room

There was a deduction of 50 dollars per day of stay which was never communicated earlier to us. Even though it was supposed to be refunded, we were in dark about this.

Excellent choice for an airport hotel if staying overnight in LAX
    • King or Double Room

The best hotel bed we've ever slept in. So comfortable!! The room had clearly been recently refurbished and it was an all too brief but enjoyable stay after a flight delay.

Customer Service was awesome!

Everything!!

Customer Service was awesome! Herson!! Was a great help to me and my family! It was my daughters Seventeen birthday!! He made it a great experience!

the airplane take off view and I was able watch Netflix on...
    • King or Double Room

They automatically charged me an incidental fee without informing me of the fee and reason of the fee.

the airplane take off view and I was able watch Netflix on the tv

Excellent stay - very friendly, efficient service all around.
    • King or Double Room

Not a huge deal, but we were assigned a room that was not yet ready. The front desk quickly remedied the situation, and sent someone up to meet us at the new room assignment. Very efficient front desk.

The room was very modern and comfortable. The dessert on the 18th floor was amazing. Will definitely stay here next time in LA. Very pleasant and easy shuttle to airport. Driver was so helpful and pleasant even at 5 AM on 4/8 : ). Also, Aaron at the front desk was so helpful and friendly as well. You are blessed to have such wonderful employees. Great experience! Thank you!