Reviews of La Quinta Inn & Suites Secaucus Meadowlands 3 stars

350 Lighting Way, Secaucus, NJ 07094, USA

#10 of 14 hotels in Secaucus

• Deluxe Double Room with Sofa Bed

The pool was down entire trip, the business computer facilities slow function and the bathrooms were not up to date. Tub was ridiculously outdated

Closeness to Manhattan

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds

The parking near the entrance is minimal, but there's a garage nearby.

The beds were super comfortable. We didn't expect the room to have such a nice view of the city from our room. The separate living room and bathroom were spacious also.

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds

The only thing I would say is that the bathrooms could use some updating. The pool was also put of order for our whole stay, even though that wasn’t a big deal for us.

I was so excited to find this property for our family trip to NYC. The purpose of our trip was a graduation celebration for my son and his friend. This worked out really well for us because the room had a separate living room with a pull out sofa for our guest. The room was large and comfortable. The beds were amazing! We arrived from NC at 12:30 and our room was already ready. We had a 9th floor room and the view was awesome. The staff was super friendly and helpful and the bus stop to go into the city was directly across the street! There was plenty of parking, breakfast was great and there was plenty of seating.

• King Suite

I needed WiFi for my son to do very important class work on his school MacBook in the evenings and the WiFi was out the entire week. I called and asked for help several times and they said they would call I.T. and let me know when it was fixed but never heard anything back from them. Very upsetting to spend so much money and not get everything you’re paying for. They did tell me they could move me to another room to see if the WiFi MIGHT work there but I was scared of the condition of what another room might be because even though the beds and floors were clean, the room had a musty smell and the bathrooms need updating really bad because of rust/mildew on the ceiling from steam in the shower. It wasn’t a chance I was willing to take based on what I had already seen of the hotel. As nice as some of the staff were I definitely WILL NOT be staying there again.

Front desk staff were friendly

• King Suite

The room and bathroom had a little wear and tear, but overall a nice, clean room, comfortable bed, and helpful staff.

Near stores and restaurants. Convenient and close location to NYC. About half hour drive to NYC or can take the bus, which picks up across the street from the hotel.

Still thinking about it

The room was spacious , clean , warm and airy. the bed was soft and comfy and the TV s were great as the children and myself had the option of watching different channels at the same time. The staff were also very friendly and helpful and the kids looked for ward to breakfast time and the bus stop was just in front of the hotel and several shops around the hotel. It was a nice stay.

• King Suite

Unfortunately, my room was right above the roof of the building next door where the engines of the AC (I assume ) of that building runs 24 hrs and makes the noise so loud that makes the stay uncomfortable. The pull-out sofa-bed was somewhat of inferior quality.

The front desk was helpful and the printing service was great, though not well-maintained. The hotel offers sheltered parking in the garage next door for free. NJT bus 320 to PABT is nearby, making the trip to Manhattan easy and comfortable despite the traffic on Rt. 3 and Lincoln Tunnel.

• King Suite

It was lack of maintenance, Loose shower head , loose Toilet seat , warped mirror frame in bathroom and lamps in bed loose from the walls , otherwise it was nice and quiet and clean

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds

worst hotel, very rude receptionist, hotel room had bathroom which was so noisy complained two times, not suitable for family.

Liked nothing, worst hotel , people there and breakfast and worst location

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds

We don't like how the black guy in the breakfast area (sorry we weren't able to get his name) treat the clients. We find him rude and condescending. Better if he just help the people and ALSO answer them courteously rather than treat them as morons. This did not happen to us only but also to an elderly who tried to ask him for help. Also, I wrote a note to request for additional towels as we are six in the room. But didn't get any response or action at all. We stayed for 3 nights. The first night I already asked for additional towels which we got. The next day we rang the housekeeping but no one is answering, thus the note I left.

I like the location. Justin in the reception area is friendly and also helpful.

• 2 Double Bed Suite - Disability Access

Slow internet with disconnection problems, with my business I need to use internet constantly. It suck using my cell phone when I have a laptop.

The size of the room fit my needs and the comfort of the beds.

• King Suite

Great location, bus outside the hotel and it took 20 to 40 minutes to down town New York (depending on traffic). Liked to room set up with separate living room. Also great parking facilities in a covered parking building. Full breakfast and very helpful staff. Walking distance to a Walmart and other stores.

Nothing to say.

Everything was fine. Enjoyed time in this place. Bus stop to go to Manhattan was just in front of hotel. Shoping malls are in same area. Perfect place to stay visiting New York City.

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds

The Wi-Fi service was very inconsistent. We would frequently get kicked off networks, and have to shuffle through the three or four networks to try to get back on. Signal was weak.

Breakfast accommodations were well above average. Lots of varied seating.

• King Suite

The water was salty and cold.

The egss were really GOOD. I came back for extras. The bed was so soft and comfortable. The carpets were nice i could walk with out shoes on. And the fact you allow dogs, another ➕ PLUS.

• King Suite

They need a courtesy van to pick guests up from Secaucus Junction and elsewhere. Also the complimentary breakfast period should be extended.

The rooms are spacious and full of useful amenities. There are several nice restaurants near the hotel.

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds

Just it was a little dark and the main lobby was dark and the decor can be more modern and welcoming, because when you walk in the hallways you get a little nervous like I hope my room will be clean but the room was clean !

It was very clean rooms had fridge and microwave so that was great also all stores and restaurants just walks away from hotel the pool was very clean lovely

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds

We were only there a brief 24 hours going into the city so the bus was very good stop there, had a hard time getting there didn't know we had to go over the bridge but that was our fault

• 2 Double Bed Suite - Disability Access

The towels in the bathroom were not white there was no hot water.In the internet it mentioned a bar and there was no bar it was closed.

The breakfast was good the pool area was nice and big.

• King Suite

The pillows were small, old, hard and very uncomfortable. The in room tiny kitchen lacks utensils. The bathroom toiletries were very minimal. WiFi too restricted. Egg and sausage patties every day for breakfast. Room should have more lights.

I like the size and the partition of the room, the king bed and the two TVs. I like the location of the hotel. Washer and dryer very convenient.to guests.

• King Suite

Parking was horrible, and I had a very noisy family next to me, was hard to get any work done at night.

The food was good, but every other La Quinta, I have stayed at, had a variety of breakfast meats, this one only had sausage, everyday. The bed was very comfortable. room very spacious.

• King Suite

Hotel was very clean and tidy, staff very attentive facilities very good. Room was excellent very spacious. Breakfast something for everyone. Bus stop right outside hotel to take you to New York and back, 20 minute ride. Would definitely stay again

• 2 Double Bed Suite - Disability Access

Food was disappointing. Eggs were good and hot. Bagels tasted stale and Coffee just okay. Not much selection. Bathroom faucet leaked. No place for toiletries in bathroom. Only available space was back of toilet or on sink.

Size of room and general comfort. Staff was pleasant and helpful.

• King Suite

Other staff spoke a broken English(mostly Spanish) WiFi in room not working at my arrival. Took 24 hrs to get it fix, WiFi was very weak after. Eating scramble eggs in carboard plates using plastic tools... in camping ok, not at hotel. Rust in the bath and wirlpool system not working

Room was nice and large. People at reception welcoming. WiFi good in lobby

• King Suite

I really like there, the room is big enough for my family and my dog, they have living room area face to the hall so you won't be annoyed during sleep.

• King Suite

Cold water no hot water to shower with...hotel booked couldn’t move rooms. No wifi in our room, called several times and no help. Breakfast was always cold.

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds

Pool Under renovation, wasn’t aware until arriving

Had booked through booking. Com, didn’t realized the pool was under renovation until we arrived. The front desk lady was nice to let us rebooked elsewhere and canceled our reservation without any charges.

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds

Room lock was was tricky to use The Wi-Fi was not working in most of the room area, and dropped often. Called the number given and they said there was not much they could do. The pool area was not clean. There were no towels. The TV didn't work on the first night.

Breakfast was good

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds

The pool water was warm but the room itself was freeing!! Also the water had a lot of bleech/chlorine and made all our eyes bloodshot, in just the few minutes we was in there for. We only stayed in the pool for a few minutes because we was all so cold :(

The breakfast and the view was wonderful!!!! The staff was very pleasent and helpful.

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds

the indoor pool was not available

it was advertised that the hotel has an indoor poor, but when we checked in, it was mentioned by the staff that pool was not working and under maintenance.

Not much parking we had to park at a different lot from the hotel.

Staff was excellent and friendly. Rooms was clean and spacious. Beds was soft and comfy. Breakfast was very good.

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds

The windows are terrible. The curtains let in so much light. At 5:30am the sun was shining through the room and the curtains could not close properly. The windows also need to be weatherproofed to keep out the sound of traffic.

The staff was very nice and helpful.

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds

Fitness studio was small and old... Pool also.. Location wasnt the best, when you plan to visit NY. The lady who checked us in, was not the smartest, we had questions how we get to shopping mall she said taxi is expensive and she dont know what bus we should take. ( taxi is not expensive and with bus it can take to 45 minutes or more, depend where you go). Then i had to pay deposit for the room, i had a debit card, she didnt know when i get my deposit back. When i checked out i got to know that i have to wait up to 7 working days to get my deposit back. With credit card the transaction is more faster.

Room and bathroom where for me big enough and clean. View to NY was nice in the evenings. Pet friendly hotel. Breakfast was ok. One shopping mall was close. My friend liked one man from the staff, was funny, cant remember the name.

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds

The room was dirty and had some nasty stuff stuck to the curtains and chair. There were cigarette burns on the side table and rips in the rug. We couldn’t get into the pool because the key wouldn’t work and needed to be escorted in. The ceiling was leaking water and dirty towels as well as socks on all the lounge chairs. I was asked not to use the tub in my room because it was leaking to the room underneath ours. With small children that made things difficult. I was told by the front desk the first time they called that I needed to clean up the water around the tub as if I was causing the leak. There was no water on the floor at all.they then called back and said the tub can’t have water in it... no soaking. There must be a plumbing issues and they didn’t resolve anything except tell me Not to use the tub.

The bed was comfortable

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds

The wifi connection is what ruinned the overall experience. After calling the front desk and informing them , the man told me that he will contact techniqual support “tommorow morning” to fix it , which clearly didn’t happen. Our devices (7+) , would connect to the wifi (with the given code) , but would disconnect within seconds. Very inconvenient! Also , the bathroom flush was non functional . Not to mention that the bathroom cleanliness ( needs renovation). Swimming pool looks disgusting , and the gym is just a big (destroyed) room with ONE treadmill.

There was a morning breakfast buffet offered every day, and it was good! Eggs, potatoes, waffles, and plenty of other things. The bed is extra comfy too!

• King Suite

Honestly?! The whole hotel staff ever smiling, or say good morning ! I was in New Jersey the first time but this hotel so .......!!!!( we stay 5 days ) They forgot clean my room , I wait one package from the usps i saw my phone they delivered and i go ask the front desk and he said sorry you don’t have nothing!! The next day 7:45 the morning i ask again and another person find for me!!!!! The all hotel so bad for me :((( . Or we are not lucky?!

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds

Maybe some chocolate chips for the waffles

The employee named Justin was extremely helpful! We called a few times and always spoke to him, and always had a good experience! Great job Justin!

• King Suite

The pool was cold and slimy - we all had rashes after using it, and my husband cut his foot on a broken tile. Our keys stopped working on the gym/pool door after 3 days, even though we were booked in for a week. Breakfast was poor. We ended up buying our own. Reception staff were unhelpful. Wifi kept failing. There is a sign saying you can use another gym locally but when we asked they said La Quinta had not paid them the money so they refused to let us use their facilities.

The hotel was handy for catching the bus to Times Square.

• King Suite

The shower head had absolutely no pressure and had to be turned all the way to the l we at to mm me. at least start getting the water warm enough to get in and take a shower

Room temp was comfort able.

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds

The free breakfast had hot eats to compliment the continental & seating wasn’t crowded. Many stores within walking distance & an inexpensive round trip public transportation to NYC right outside the hotel.

• King Suite

Ceiling leaking in bathroom, elevator broken, had to carry suitcase down stairs because of broken elevator and leaking ceiling, bloody pad in closet of new room

Location, early check in

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds

the rooms was dirt and aircondition does not work all of , even doors . so when we just stay in room that there was bedbug (woody) .

breakfast is good ,

• King Suite

there was a shortage of bars, close by and no bar in hotel. but not that big a deal as shuttle bus every 15 mins if you wanted to go out.. There is a swimming pool but no changing facilities or showers, just toilets. so we never got to use..

from start to finish of our trip all staff members were friendly and helpful. the bus shuttle was right outside hotel to take us into New York or other areas. plenty of shopping outlets close by.. The bed was extremely comfy. no noise from other rooms.. ample breakfast..loved the waffles cream and maple syrup yummy

• King Suite

The room had a few issues!! Other than that nothing was wrong!!

Wi-Fi did not work our entire stay!! Breakfast was good!! Staff was AWESOME!! Room was clean and looked Great everyday when we returned!! Room needed a little work....lock on door was loose, and a few other minor things!! Bed was Super Comfy!! Slept Great even though I had a head cold!! The price was great!! Convenient to get into the city!! Great staff!! I give this place a 10!!

• King Suite

Although clean, the bathroom could be a little updated. And although the bed was great, I don't like super soft pillows... having a firm option would be nice. I didn't like that there was no safe in the room to put away specific valuables when we left the room. Parking was not plentiful, unless there was more parking in the back, which we didn't explore. We were using a handicapped plaque, so there was parking available to us, but it was noticed that had we not had the handicapped parking plaque, when we returned from Time Square at 2am, there was no parking in front of the hotel. The location was great in relation to NYC, but it was very confusing to find the hotel on the GPS. And although breakfast selection was great, the room layout of the buffet was too tight. It did not lend for a great flow with guests trying to get food, or perhaps for the size of the hotel and the amount of people who would be at breakfast, there could be multiple stations/areas of the same buffet line to serve more people. Everything felt tucked in the corner up against the wall and it was hard to access with a lot of people.

I liked that every room was a suite. I like the sleeping area was separate from the suite/sofa/lounge area with a little tucked away "bar" with a fridge and micro wave that would not disturb anyone who would be trying to sleep. The bathroom was spacious with plenty of room to place and access toiletries... and enough room for two! The beds were super comfortable, the room beautifully decorated, our second floor was quiet and everything clean. I like that we were able to control the temp in the room and it got really warm quick! I really liked that although some areas were updated and some needed to be updated, I'm glad that the hotel, elevators, and common hallways and rugs did not smell old, moldy or staunchy! The breakfast was a great selection: eggs, sausage patties, home fries, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, waffles, plenty of bread and pastries, fruit and of course coffee. I love that there was great eateries and shopping nearby, like Home Goods, Olive Garden, and Panera. I picked this location in relation to Midtown, so it was a quick trip to NYC and made the travel easier, and our time in Times Square more fun because we didn't have far to go once we hit the Lincoln Tunnel. Thanks! :)

• King Suite

The rooms are a little tired, but clean. I had problems with the wifi it was in lobby only.

Great access to shopping in the area. Very easy to travel to NYC 20 min bus ride. Close to Met Life Sadium Breakfast had a nice selection

• King Suite

Nothing I can think off. Staff at the front desk was excellent, helpful and friendly. Justin was especially helpful and patient when I booked the rooms over the phone. I hope he is there when we come back.

I wish I had eaten breakfast. I wish I could have stayed longer. One night was not enough.

• King Suite

The room needed updating and could have been cleaner. The shower temperature wasn't hot enough. Not enough toiletries, no hair dryer. The mattress on the pull out sofa bed was awful.

Staff, breakfast

• King Suite

We had to repeatedly request linen for second bed in one of the rooms.. we booked three rooms altogether.

5 of us in USA for our sisters 60th birthday.. we had only one big issue, that was, in one room the linen for second bed was not in room, having telephoned reception twice the linen was not brought to room till midnight, this was disappointing. Was not to keen on the plastic cutlery. But we would all stay again in a heartbeat. The lady on reception was fabulous (sorry forgotten her name)

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds

breakfast was served in the bar area and it was not clean and smelly. Had trouble with the sink in the bathroom, eventually was taken care of.

Pool was OK, but no Jacuzzi. The two rooms were good size and the beds, coffee maker, microwave and TVs were good.View was Nice. Best thing was the bus stop right outside the front door that took you to Ports Authority in New York City, Comfortable and reasonable price.

• King Suite

Good location, the 320 bus stop is located right across the hotel and it takes you straight into New York and drops you off at the Port Authority Bus Terminal, which is a couple minutes away from Times Square. $4.25 each way, 20 minute ride but can take up to 45 mins when there’s traffic. The hotel was very clean. We had one minor issue where there was no hair dryer in our room, but that was fixed in a very prompt manner. Good value for the price. Also, the gym is currently closed as they are receiving new equipment. However, they do offer free access to the LA Fitness close by.

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds

Not have enough towels in room and trouble opening door! Monday left instructions for housekeeping and maintenance! When returned, no clean towels, trash not emptied, and door not fixed!!

Bus stop right across the street, breakfast bar, location

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds

The rooms are very clean and nice, but the hallways and dining room are showing a lot of wear. It's a shame, because it's a beautiful hotel.

When we got there, the hotel was almost completely booked, and our double room was not ready. Instead, they gave us two king rooms right down the hall from each other, and comped the second room. The manager walked us up to the rooms herself, and was very apologetic. The front desk staff were wonderful, and the breakfast was one of the best I've seen! As for location, we took the 320 into the city, and it stops right in front of the hotel.

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds

Pool bothered eyes and over chlorinated

Beds very comfortable. Front desk were nice, but could be more knowledable re local transportation and dining options

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds

No one was in the reception when we first arrived to the hotel. We had to wait 15 minutes. Then the door was stuck and we had to wait half an hour outside the room (10:30-11pm). We made reservations for 5 people, there were only one big towel, 2 shampoo and no sheets for the sofa (fifth person). We had to park the car in another parking lot since the one of this hotel was very small. The air conditioner is too old and noisy...

• King Suite

Everything was clean and a very confortable room, we were only two and the room had enough place for like 4 people. The only thing they didn't have enough soap, shampoo and conditioner in the room ( they put only one of each, and we were two people), and we were looking for any housekeeper but in that moment we couldn't find

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds

The WIFI was very bad with very low signal in the rooms.

The location of the hotel was very comfortable for people into visiting Manhattan via shuttle bus or public transportation. The room was spacious with comfortable beds and the partitioning of the room was quite convenient. Breakfast was nice and reception staff were really friendly and helpful.

• King Suite

As a genius member I requested 2 hours extension for our check-out. Although I requested that many days before our stay the hotel refused to extend our check-out. We had to check out with the kids 10 hours before our flight which will last 16 hours to take us back home. Even if the hotel was fully booked, which I doubt, I don't understand how they couldn't arrange it to grant us 2 hours in addition to our 7 nights stay.

Large clean rooms. Good breakfast. A bus stop just in front of the hotel taking us to/from NYC.

• King Suite

No restaurant or coffee shop. Bad view of dirty roif with garbage. I took pics.

Turkey sausage was horrible shozkd offwr another meat like bacon or traditional pork sausage. Some guests dont eat pork for relgious or reasons, but not all.

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds

cooling in the lobby area .....

The rooms were perfect, big bed size and very spacious, neat and clean rooms. Gr8 BF, parking facility and public transportation to Times Square is just outside the hotel in just $4.25 (Uber charges $45).

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds

They don't serve lunch and dinner

Breakfast was good, the room were cleaned daily, but you need to leave the room for it to be cleaned. It was a working distance to some great malls for shopping.

• King Suite

The hotel is very old and could use renovation, especially the bathroom. The room arrangement was awkward, especially with the bed at a strange angle to the walls and window. The furniture in the sitting area was very uncomfortable.

The staff was very helpful. The bed was comfortable. Everything was clean and the location was great.

• King Suite

The A.C. in the bedroom was very loud. On the first night I was unable to use it because the noise overpowered the T.V.

The hotel was only 15 minutes away from NYC. Walking distance to restaurants and Wal-Mart. There is a bus stop right in front of the hotel. That was a plus. It made it very easy for me to go back and forth into the city and the buses came every 15 minutes.The bus also dropped you off right at 42nd street (Times Square). I attended a concert in Times Square and it was very easy to get there from the hotel due to the bus. The front desk staff Justin was very pleasant, nice and friendly. The breakfast was delicious and there is a nice dining area to eat.The rooms were nice, clean and cozy. The pillows on the bed were amazing! The hotel's interior is very beautiful. Nicely decorated.

Wifi didn't really work

Place was clean , room looked nice, we had a bed and a separate area for a couch and a separate tv. It was really a great overall experience if I can book this room for this price consistently or better I will always stay here.

• King Suite

Why doesn't booking.com give out 1/10's? (1) Noisy, like a generator running in your room. Forget about a quiet room here. I couldn't get a single hour's sleep because of the countless exhaust fans right outside my window, and trust me this is for EVERY ODD-NUMBERED room (which is why it's so important that you ask for an EVEN-NUMBERED ROOM). The entire room vibrates and ear plugs don't help. I woke up with a massive headache. (2) No WiFi Hotel says they have complimentary WiFi. Yes, only at the lobby and NOT in the rooms. (3) Broken TV TV was broken. It would turn on, but the screen was bust. (4) Disgusting Bathroom The shower curtains smelled like they hadn't been washed for ages. There was much brownish discoloring everywhere. The wash basin had COLLAPSED, so water leaked straight down to the floor. (5) Rundown and Disingenuous The rooms are NOT renovated as the hotel claims to be. They have been only re-painted. So don't let the description fool you. The hotel's still terrible.

There was nothing about this hotel that I liked. Incredibly noisy because of multiple exhaust fans right by your windows - it's like there's a generator in your room running all night long. The wash basin had collapsed, water leaking straight down to the floor. NO WIFI. Unlike what they say about themselves in the description, it's completely rundown. If you must stay at this hotel (you won't get any WiFi whatsoever EXCEPT for the rooms where the routers are at, but then these rooms are right near the ice machines and the elevators, so more disturbing noise in addition to the exhaust fans): (1) Ask for a room on the top floor (2) Ask for an EVEN-numbered room (this matters, and for details see what I didn't like about this place)

• King Suite

On the first morning we went down to breakfast and there was a staff member there. We didn't know there was more food around the corner. It would have been nice if she'd pointed out that there was more food to choose from. Also, the staff (older woman) at the front desk coukd have been friendlier.

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds

Monotonous breakfast. Lack of mirror in room. Lack of soap tray and glass in the washroom. Lack of wardrobe in room. No complementary drinking water. Rusty bathtub.

Location of the hotel. Affordable rate. Spacious room. Free car park.

• King Suite

The place where the seminar was it was next to the pool!!! So the noise from the people in the pool was distracting us in the seminar. That was really bad

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds

I dont like pets .. very noisy lobby...

location was the best.. 320 bus on your doorstep . spacious rooms and bathroom with ample towels Breakfast was too good ..

• King Suite

The front desk ladies are not very helpfully and friendly (only the lady at the front desk on Sunday- and Monday morning was helpfully and friendly). There was no wifi!

Bus 320 stops in front of the hotel. Breakfast is okay. The rooms are comfortable.

• King Suite

Two huge German Shepherds got loose on the property and we were stuck in our room for two hours. The dogs were out of control, the police were called and they had a hard time trying to get the dogs back in the room.

Love the location, easy access to Time Square.

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds

The hotel room was not ready when I arrived in the room. No shampoo and conditioner. I was muddle of the shower then found out. Worse thing, the staff requireed me to pick them up myself at the lobby. Parking is far away under commercial building. Dark and no security. Feel not safe.

Restaurant is nearby

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds

There was no wifi for 5 days.Everyday they told us,they are working on it.Also one elevator working,so waiting took forever.The rest was good.

I liked the view and the public transportation was next to the hotel.

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds

The hotel was over run by young kids on a baseball camp .. they were unruly loud running up and down corridors at 2-3am in the morning yelling and screaming it was a nightmare .. the hotel was dirty it was impossible to eat breakfast not that you would want too with 50 kids in the breakfast room anyway .. it would have to be the worst hotel I have ever stayed at ..

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, this was one of the best hotels we stayed in our entire trip. They couldn't agree for a late check out as they had lots of guests, which we did understand, but they allowed us to leave our luggage without charges so that we could go out and spend leisure time as well as have lunch. One receptionist, guess his name was Jason was friendly and helpful through out the stay. We booked a room with two queen beds and another one with a king bed, both the rooms were spacious and the bfast was good too.The bus stop is right in front of the hotel so transportation to NY City was not an issue.