Reviews of Best Western International Drive - Orlando 3 stars

8222 Jamaican Court, Orlando, FL 32819, USA

#236 of 407 hotels in Orlando

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

This is a good deal for the money.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Not much... breakfast could have a bit more choice.

This is a good deal for the money. The location is great. Near the best place in Orlando: International Drive. Rooms are cheap, but very clean. personel at the reception was kind and helped us with an easy check-in. Payment also went well (for a non US citizen).

It really was a wonderful stay, my family felt the same way.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

There wasn't anything about the BW I disliked but there are a few other observations I'd like to note. This BW is 7.7 miles from Disney World, close enough yet far enough not to be tangled in the "Parks" traffic. There was A LOT of construction in the area, so be careful navigating. Finally, be careful with the pizzeria (UNO) across the street from the hotel. They tried to charge me for a deep dish when I ordered a thin crust. When I objected, the price came down. Also they charged me $5 to deliver to the hotel but would not deliver to our room, only the BW Lobby. When my daughter went out to meet the delivery person he accepted a $5 bill from her as a tip; making his tip a whopping $10 for walking across the street. I thought this was a bit excessive and dishonest... and, I guess you can tell by my rant that this irked me. :-)

The staff was beyond courteous and most helpful. Our room (115) was very clean and quiet. Breakfast was better than any other I had experienced at other hotels. Good job, Best Western!!

Frustrating
    • King Room with View

The fact that our toilet never worked so we weren’t able to use the bathroom during our stay we had to use the bathroom in the lobby. Our shower didn’t drain, And when we tried speaking to the staff my husband and I were completely ignored.

The bed

Best Western international !!!!!!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds with View

Well , bathrooms could use an upgrade , some air conditioners were leaking onto the path ways . We could use some potatoes at breakfast time .

The Staff was really friendly , helpful and knowledgeable . Also in the Breakfast area these ladies were awesome , hard workers , Elizabeth , Andrgi Minergi . And the ladies at the counter at night were really excellent , They were really something !!!!!

It was good
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Cons: Room service man knocking on the door so loud and obnoxious early Am to throw out garbage. WiFi didn’t work to great in the room. Kinda noisy at night. Dim lighting in room made it hard to see at night.

Fast easy check in, friendly helpful staff working front desk. Great location in heart of I-drive. Plenty of restaurants, attractions, and universal studios few minutes away. The room was super clean. Bedding was clean, big fluffy pillows. Bathroom was clean good towel quality. Great shower pressure. Big tv with some channels weren’t to clear though. Clean carpet and tiles. Complimentary breakfast offered. Nice sized parking lot. Clean pool area. Good housekeeping. Transportation offered to attractions. Fridge and micro in room worked great.

Filthy unfriendly place
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Throughout all my years working in hospitality and being a guest as well, I confess that a place like this shouldn’t even be active in business. Total lack of customer service, negligent management and careless employees. I booked two nights and three days with the purpose of celebrating my daughter’s birthday in Orlando. Left right after the first night because my daughter had a bad allergy crisis through the night due to the filthy carpet. Above all, we left because we were advised that our room wasn’t assigned for cleaning and if I wanted clean trash cans and towels, I had to collect them and give them away to the hotel employee waiting at the door. It was so embarrassing having to go throughout the room picking up trash and gathering all towels and watching him at the door like someone that didn’t care. My husband got so outraged that he just put all of our belongings in the car and immediately checked out at the front desk. Not mentioning that breakfast food and drinks were not enough to serve the high demand of guests. Just sad because who would even care about situations like this. Orlando is a global destination and looks like there is no enforcement whatsoever for the practice of good customer service.

Breakfast tables outdoor.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

All excellent!

Nothing!!!

All excellent!!! The staff in the breakfast room, excellent too. Elizabeth the best, thanks. Room attended all the time. The reception girls were very friendly!!! If I return to Disney park, I will stay in this hotel again.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Nice stay in orlando
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast got monotonous same thing every morning... No lifeguard in the pool and the pool itself was full of hair and dirt... it wasn't cleaned enough..

The staff were great and friendly the rooms cleaned every day and the location very good

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Everyone's attention was great.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The only thing I didnt like was the schedule of the shuttle from the park to the hotel. We went to Magic Kingdom and the last shuttle leaves at 10:15pm from Epcot. MK show ends at around 9:40pm. We literally ran to the railway, got the train, got to the connecting point to go to Epcot, took the train to Epcot and once again ran to Lane 36 and got there by 10:25pm. Oh surprise, the shuttle had already left and we had to pay 20usd for an Uber. When we got to the hotel, I told them about this and they said this had been suggested previously as well but it was an external transportation company and nothing could be done.

Everyone's attention was great. We loved Elizabeth who was very proactive in the restaurant. Breakfast was really good. I loved the orange juice and my niece was in love with the ham (first time she tried it). Bed was comfortable and room temperature on point. It is close to restaurants and other places. Not much to MK tho. Thanks for everything!

Great price and location
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

This place was so much better than the hotel that I stayed in last year. This hotel is located in the best location that I have ever stayed in Orlando. The continental breakfast was great, I just wish that the eating area was not so congested. The room was very clean it just needs more lightning near the sink and mirror area.

Great location, not so great hotel.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

We were 3 people with soap and shampoo for one. The room looked old, with scruffy looking furniture and beds. The breakfast was not appealing at all with food half cooked. Not worth the money

The location is amazing very close to the city center in Orlando.

Great Location family oriented hotel
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds with View

The location was great with Many restaurants near and Universal studios was like 8 minutes away!

The room was nice and clean and the breakfast was great my 6 year old, who always looked foward to the breakfast which had a variety of hot and cold options. The girls at breakfast were great and very welcoming Minergi, Elizabeth and Andrymar! Thank you

Big choice of breakfastitems at buffet.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Big choice of breakfastitems at buffet. Nice pool and good location at International Drive. Staff really friendly. Broken coffeemachine was immediately replaced

Was adequate but not special.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds with View

2 full size beds not suitable for 2 adults and 2 kids age 14 & 12. 2 queen size beds would have been much more comfortable. A/C was very noisy but cooled the room well. Filters must need changing. Faucet dripped all night.

Great Location. Great breakfast. Clean bathrooms. Quick response call to online comment on leaking faucet.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Awesome location, friendly staff, very clean
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Perhaps more shuttles to and from the parks?

It was a very nice hotel, very clean and tidy. The pool was always clean and the complimentary breakfast was good. The staff were very friendly and accommodating.

It not bad for the price location it not to bad
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Noise, I could hear people walking up and down the street after 2am. The room door was not secure enough and they have solicitor that came to my door.

It not bad for the price location it not to bad

Check in is very easy.
    • King Room with BathTub - Disability Access

The coffee available in room was not tasteful. The TV channels are fuzzy so channel browsing is limited. There was an odor in the room but blasting the AC on 70 got rid of it.

Check in is very easy. Rooms are accessible from the parking lot which is good for me because I always forget to bring up something. The property is quiet and beds are comfy so you get a good night's sleep.

would stay again
    • King Room with BathTub - Disability Access

Wi-Fi was a little iffy at times, however staff was willing to help in any way, including resetting their modem, all it took was a call down to front desk. Price was a little on the up side for two nights, but the location made up for that.

The staff was extremely nice. Nice location. Quick check-in. Pool was never overcrowded. Nice sitting areas to relax. Quiet. Housekeeping is A-1. I forgot to place my DND sign in the door and returned from the pool to find my room clean and all my personal things neatly placed throughout the room in an orderly fashion. I could not complain. Overall it was a good stay for the weekend.

Clean room, comfortable bed, great breakfast!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Parking was a nightmare. If you need to park your car, you need to arrive earlier than night because the parking is small and uncomfortable.

Clean room, comfortable bed, great breakfast!

Recommended Hotel in Orlando !!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds with View

Free Shuttle Bus to Disney or Orlando is very limited during this Holiday season...

Great location with many restaurants surrouding the Hotel. Breakfast is good...

Good base to see what Orlando as to offer
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Maybe a more regular free shuttle to the disney / universal parks

Basic room, but it was clean , cool and was in a good location. Staff where really nice and friendly. Myself and my daughter really enjoyed our stay ( 2 weeks )

Great stay, nice property, good location, nice attentive staff.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Nothing really. The first room they gave me the A/C wasn’t blowing cold but within 10 minutes they had me switched to a different room and everything from that point was perfect.

Everything was perfect. Amazing staff, super clean facility and rooms, walking distance to everything, great neighborhood, awesome breakfast, free parking, decent WiFi, and comfortable beds in spacious rooms even in a standard room.

Great stay. I'd book again IF they fix their drainage problem.
    • King Room with View

The drainage system was pretty backed up. You are forced to take a short shower due to the water rising quickly to your ankles, and same for the sink, I could not brush my teeth or wash my hands for long because of drainage issues.

The room was spacious and clean, and the staff were friendly.

Nothing comes to mind.

All the staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms were well kitted out, the beds were really comfortable, plus the added benefit of computers. Good location to public transport and restaurants. All in all a good place to stay .

Good for the price
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

There is a lot of construction on the main road and some rooms face that road. Construction was on going until 2am. Not the hotel’s fault. There is also a loud bar next door. We stayed a Wednesday night and the music was going until late and drunk people were loud in the parking lot until close to 4am. Best to ask for a room facing the pool. The other complaint is that the shuttle to the theme parks picks up from a bunch of different hotels and we were one of the first stops. Still got to the parks early, but not as early as we would have liked. If we would have known this, we would have taken the $12 Lyft and saved an hour of our lives.

Great location and a friendly staff. Nice breakfast in the morning. Good price for what you get. Safe and fridge in the room. Minor complaints explained below.

Location was excellent.
    • King Room with View

The room we had was facing the elevator door. Lots of noise. A constant (very bright) light outside the room which shines through. Still undergoing renovation when states “newly renovated”

Location was excellent. Staff were friendly.

Very short stay, nothing to add to what I have already commented on.

Nothing I can think of.

The property was well equipped , the bed was excellent and very comfortable, all in all good value for the money. Well positioned for transport and restaurants, most of which were within walking distance.

Location is wonderful and the staff was great!
    • King Room with BathTub - Disability Access

It is a value hotel so expected it to be slightly outdated, and it was. Literally nothing else to complain about.

Location is wonderful and the staff was great! Good value.

DAKOY , the cleaning lady , andimar and the other lady who’s service my breakfast are great ,excelle
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

I was ready to check out , around 10:20 went I ask to the girl at front desk if they still services breakfast y she said no are breakfast is over , they talk me is around 10:30 but I was upset after that ,in my way to the parking lot I ask to one of the cleaning lady’s if I can buyed something in side my son is 7 years old and he was ungry at that time and she said no problems you had a free breakfast you don’t had to pay for that , she took me to the breakfast and the girls there was great, very friendly thank you andimar and the other lady . Thank you for great service at the end of my stady.

I was there to check in around midnight and the guy at front dest was extremely friendly is name DAKOY gime me excelente service, easy and fast check out

Would not hesitate to stay again.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

$10 nightly resort fee was not expected. Don’t recall hearing about this before hand. Oh well, have gotten used to paying it in Vegas and Falls so didn’t bother to dispute it... Breakfast scrambled eggs were a little too watery at times. Fluffier and drier would have been nice. Or an omlette! :-)

Awesome location - right in the heart of I-Drive. Staff was always friendly and helpful. Room and other areas were immaculate.

The hotel is directly located on the International Drive in...
    • King Room with View

Due to the location of the hotel and the thin doors the rooms are quiet noisy. You can hear the traffic on the International Drive and the noise from the hotel pool. Also there is only one window in the room that points in the same direction as the entrance door. So, everybody passing by your room can look into your bedroom.

The hotel is directly located on the International Drive in the proximity to the Orlando Eye. There are enough parking spaces available at the hotel. The breakfast buffet is good. It is possible to buy tickets for the entertainment parks in the hotel lobby.

Will Stay Again
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The showers were fixed with no bath caps in room.

The location on International Drive was perfect. Centrally located to all theme parks and a lot of restaurants to eat. Also 15 mins away to Premium Outlet on International Drive. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was always impeccably clean. Breakfast was ok.

Great location, Staff are friendly rooms are questionable
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms were very dark, They have quite a bad musty smell to them. My partner and I stayed for 4 night and ended up getting sick staying in these rooms :( My partner and I went out to explore Orlando for the day when we got back the maid had taken the tip changed the bins but didn’t service the room... No towels beds weren’t made... for over charged as well

Location was perfect on I drive

We were only there for 2 nights, but, it was comfortable and clean. And a good location to go sight
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The walkway/balcony area outside is a concrete surface. The housekeeping carts are going back and forth all day. They have hard wheels and make a lot of noise. They should put softer, rubber wheels on them.

The location was good. The room was big and comfortable. Check in was easy. The room ready when we arrived. The included morning breakfast was good.

Perfect location!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast was ok butnthe bread choice was terrible. Bagels would have been nice.

Loved the location, area and friendlybstaff. About 15 minute drive to outlet shopping, restaurants within walking distance, shuttle busses to allnnearby attractions, airport 20-25 minutes away. It was great!

Reazonable location, good parking spots.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Felt like in bate’s motel or psychosis movie. Remember more an apartment, not a hotel. Only one pair of elevators for 3 blocks. No staff to help with luggage Narrow passages to luggage and baggage kart. Charged me 5 dollars for receiving few small packages, even with prior call confirming that was no charge before reservation.

Reazonable location, good parking spots. Facilitie to buy park and atractions tickets on front desk.

Didn't like

Very good location

Room bar facilities are very poor, no hot water for tea and coffee inside the room, and prices are not as stated on booking.com. You will be surprised when they tell you that booking.com prices are not exact, and they preserve the right to add extra charge depending on either it's a weekend or weekdays, however i was charged extra for ALL nights of the week i stayed, for 10$ more per night.

The location is great and that would probably be the main reason to stay again,
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Theme park shuttle was always late - we ended up taking Uber all the time. One morning we saw a huge cockroach in the bathroom' front desk staff apologized, all they could do is refund $10 resort fee for one day. Really?

We liked the location, pool, coffee in the lobby, option to get packages and keep luggage in a storage room on the last day. Overall room facilities were good.

Pleasant , helpful staff, good location and breakfast.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Very small pool, high resort fee. I could not understand what the resort fee was for because they offered nothing to make one feel that they were at a resort other than a very small pool.

Excellent location, friendly , helpful staff, good breakfast .

It was close to places we visited, so we walked to some of...
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

It was very loud and bright outside. The bed was also a bit hard. We stayed for 3 days, and only had two towels the whole time.

It was close to places we visited, so we walked to some of our favorite restaurants. The front seat lady was nice. There were computers available in the lobby for personal use.

Everything.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds with View

Everything. Stayed several times. Every employee is so nice. Love the breakfast. They even left a nice treat for my daughter in her room for her birthday. Won't stay anywhere else.

I traveled with my husband and the only problem we had, was that the water in the bathroom was cold
    • King Room with View

Clean bathrooms 👍. However, the water in the bathroom was cold each day we took a shower. It was never lukewarm or hot water just cold. Also, the toilet kept running and the water drained out of the the tub very slow. So more of a plumbing issue but overall that's the only thing we didn't like. Everything else was great!

I loved the convenience of the hotel and it being close to multiple restaurants and attractions. We were literally no more than 15 minutes from either attraction such as Disney world, Universal, etc. The breakfast was great and the staff was very friendly. We will be back for sure!

Location is perfect if you’re planning your trip around...
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Room had a moldy smell. A/C unit inside room is auto only. It is also pretty loud. Bed is HARD. Feels like it has zero padding.

Location is perfect if you’re planning your trip around visiting Mango’s and all the surrounding attractions around The Orlando Eye. Plenty of things to see, do, plenty of food options, fast food, pizza, Italian, to Brazilian Steakhouse. Location is a way away from MCO. $40 cab ride, around half through Lift/Uber. Room is very clean. Spacious. Fresh towels. Staff is helpful and courteous. Overall appearance of the room is decent.

Older motel in good location
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Older motel design with doors on outside, which let in a lot of street noise. Small double beds, not queens. Pool was clean, but not well heated.

Good location on International Drive near restaurants, attractions.

Quick fun trip to see the Orlando Eye and nearby attractions.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds with View

Leak at sink (only leaked when in use). Leak of AC unit inside (carpet was cleaned and it didn't leak again).

Family friendly, friendly atmosphere, close to restaurants and places we wanted to visit. We slept so good. Did not get woken up by any noises from other rooms or outside. Staff were friendly and courteous. Continental breakfast was good.

Never again.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The rude & horrible Manager (Claudia), lying staff about Best Western rewards just to have me sign up, chemicals they clean with, which got me sick for a week, the day I left is when I got better. The construction next to the hotel, they were working all night. Elevator is in one location only and far away from most rooms.

Nothing but that’s walking distance from Orlando Eye, everything else was horrible

the cleanliness
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds with View

there is a restaurant right behind room 431 that had very loud music playing after midnight and my friend and his grandson could not sleep until it stopped after 2 am.

the cleanliness

Wasn't expecting much for our last night in Orlando so on a quick booking we were so happy with all

Hotel was really clean, breakfast was better than some name hotels, plastic knives and forks, paper plates but for the money they charge I understand. Brilliant. Free coffee 24 hours.

Good choice
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The whole place smelled like pool chemicals.

Breakfast was great, staff was friendly. Very clean. Easy to walk too many nearby places. Shuttle to the theme parks came to the front door.

The location was great if you visit Universal Studio!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Just a minor problem. As other review, the room was on a small side. There was not enough space to fully open two big suitcases. House keepers did not provide enough shampoos (we were a party of three, but only one was provided) and the bath tub was not cleaned (we saw couple of hairs and the tub was clearly dirty) every other day, or so. Our understanding was that it was the hotel's environmental policy. It's fine for us, but they'd better to tell us in advance.

The location, beds, linens, parking, A/C, coffee in the lobby, and breakfast all met our expectations. We spent mostly in Universal Studio and the location was very convenient for our purpose. My son brought 10 stuffed animals and a house keeper decorated them on a bed in an artistic way. We loved her hospitality.

Overall a good stay, close to shopping, attractions, and restaurants.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Had to ask for Mickey Mouse Waffles for kids. They do not provide this at breakfast unless you ask for it. We were told this on our last day we were staying there. Pool was not heated, again stated on your website that is was.

Very close proximity to restaurants, shopping and attractions.

Basic.
    • King Room with BathTub - Disability Access

Staff were rude on check in, couldnt find our booking, and looked rather smug when told us what room we had been put in - the one right in front of the elevator, so people coming and going at midnight, 3am, 6am, who had loud conversations and dragged luggage right out side our door was very distracting!

New Year in Florida
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The noise from the house party next door.

Breakfast was decent, enough choice and the restaurant was clean. Great location and near Orlando eye and other attractions. Room is clean, comfy bed and the strong cleaning agent smell was unbelievable on the first day.

Staff was friendly.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Staff was friendly. Room was clean and nice. House keeping cleaned the room everyday very nicely. Breakfast which was included was very good. Lots of variety and choices. Lots of tables and breakfast staff was very efficient and friendly. There were shuttles to disney and Universal, although we did not use it.

Not what I expected
    • King Room with View

The room was dark and smelled funny. The bathroom seemed like it could use a makeover. The complimentary breakfast wasn't great either. The scrambeled eggs were cold and the bread was old. I expected more for what I paid for.

The location was the main reason for choosing this hotel

Not worth the money
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Was not a $100 per night type hotel. The rating on booking.com is NOT accurate. This is more like a 4 out of a 10 rating hotel. Room had a musty smell, stains on the sheets, and on top of that, there was a homeless person sleeping in the stairwell not 4 doors down from our Room! Never again!

Beautiful 👍🏾
    • King Room with View

The room to close to the elevator you can here noise From kids and people getting on and off the elevator But other then that we had a beautiful stay.

It’s was very great stay everyone was very nice 👍🏾

The best value for an Orlando vacation
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Everything about this hotel is great; staff, facilities and proximity to all attractions. The guest service desk was also very helpful. Mounia was very welcoming and our housekeeper Aida too!

Great location, clean, comfortable
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Doors open and close noisy. Sounds like people are trying to get in your room when they are actually just trying to get in their own.

Great location, clean, comfortable

A basic hotel which meets all of your needs... apart from the advertised shuttles to the park.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel promotes itself on providing a shuttle to the theme parks. This is why we booked this particular hotel. Unfortunately the shuttles are not reliable and we found ourselves waiting ridiculous lengths of time for it to turn up (if at all). We were really unimpressed with this.

The staff were very helpful and accommodating. The inclusive breakfast was plentiful and extensive. The cleaners did a great job.

Enjoyable.
    • King Room with View

Not charged my personal account ,when it was booked through the company.

Very nice and friendly staff while staying there. Excellent breakfast and enjoyed my stay.

Overall good value for the money.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Hotel was a little too close to the road, making it kind of loud.

Overall good value for the money. Walking distance to many restaurants. Close to Universal Studios w/ shuttle.

Unpleasant due to the chemicals
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds with View

Rooms aircon very noisy. Towels dirty. Carpet dirty and full of chemical smell. My wife nose suffered throughout the stay. Because if the airborne chemicals smell

Just because it's on international drive

Not good
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel was old, dirty and the open plan sink that sat alongside the coffee making machine was not nice. The carpet was filthy and the linen on the beds felt damp. Ther lighting was very dim despite having several lamps. Last year stayed in a Best Western opposite Universal and it was 100% better than this which is why we booked this one. Very poor would noty stay again. Breakfast very good, plenty of hot water that's the only good things I can say about this hotel

Really good.
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

Hotel was clean and tidy. Staff were helpful and courteous. Good location as close to all parks and restaurants. Longhorns and Uno restaurants were brilliant and only across the road. Decent breakfast selection each morning too. Nothing to complain about really.

Fantastic stay, staff were amazing and we would absolutely stay here again and recommend the hotel!
    • King Room with BathTub - Disability Access

Loved how close the hotel was to everything around us and how much there was to do immediately around us. The staff at the hotel (special mention to Abe and Sunny) were so friendly and couldn't do enough to help, especially with what was a slightly worrying time with hurricane Irma. The room was larger than we thought and the bed was really comfy!

Didn't feel so safe and would not stay at this location again!
    • King Room with BathTub - Disability Access

The bathroom was backed up they sent someone to fix it and it still didn't work and didn't offer to move us to another room because they were completely booked.

It was right on international drive.

One night trip to Orlando
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel is in a location which is way too noisy. I woke up twice during the night because of pleople screaming and talking. The next morning I addressed my concern with the person at the lobby and she explained that's because the hotel is right next to a night club. All I was offered were their apologies, but if they know this is a problem, they should do something to make those rooms better soundproof.

For the price I paid, the room was pretty clean. The parking was not a problem, I was able to park the car right in front of the room's door.

Very good stay
    • King Room with View

The shuttle bus service to and from the Disney park could have run more frequently. You either have to get up really early to catch the first bus. Or wait for the next one and miss half the day. We found that using Uber was easier for us

We booked this hotel last minute as our previous hotel canceled on us. However, we were very impressed by the service we received! The staff were very friendly, very polite and very helpful with all needs. The room was very spacious and the air conditioning worked a treat! Breakfast was great, with a wide range of hot and cold options. The hotel is in a great location just off international drive with plenty of restaurants close by. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

Clean, friendly and comfortable.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Would be great if you had a partnership with the YMCA next to the hotel. Sounds like most hotels in that Jamaican square area have access for their guests to use the facility.

The swimming pool, the caring room service staff.
    • King Room with View

The reception needs an upgrade on their smile and availability.

The swimming pool, the caring room service staff. The location is great! Right off International Drive with easy access to restaurants, pubs, gift stores, Whole Foods and parks!

The location was great and the room was nice as well
    • King Room with View

There were not enough parking spaces, there were RVs and other trucks which took about 4-7 parking spaces each.

The location was great and the room was nice as well

very satisfied
    • King Room with View

a little bit noise from the individual air-conditioner

Just one-night stay due to the Hurricane Erma. Wonderful location, walking distance to stores and restaurants. Ticket service and free shuttles for some theme parks, quite convenient for leisure trip. Good breakfast. Free parking.

Lots of space and breakfast was good.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds with View

Needed more blankets because room was very cold.

Lots of space and breakfast was good. Walking distance to a lot of good places and a few minutes away from good shopping centers.

The use of shuttles came in handy.

The use of shuttles came in handy. Location is great and quiet close to shops, restuarants and the Orlando Eye. The hotel is good value for money - no issues and would not mind going back.