Reviews of M Resort Spa & Casino 4 stars

12300 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89044, USA

#6 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

No thanks
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

No refrigerators and microwaves in the rooms and They would not warm anything up for you, And the airport shuttle stops too early

The Pool, It's not in the middle of everything

Clean, impressive, and easy.
    • Queen Room

As a family, we were disappointed to discover the pool closes at 7. Our kids were devastated. Apparently, this is a Las Vegas rule. So plan to show up early enough to use the pool. We went the next day at 9am and had fun.

Neat facility, fancy and clean rooms. Nice and quiet. Easy to park and get in/out.

What a bargain!
    • Queen Room

I don’t want to complain at all. I was very very impressed with the property, my room, the amenities, the bars and restaurants, and the service. My suggestion for one improvement: increase the frequency of the airport shuttle. I had a long wait when I arrived. The driver, Rick is very kind and very informative. Also, the shuttle does not run during the night. So I had to make special arrangements for my early morning departure. But i was very pleased with the sedan ride at regular taxi fare price. My driver, Nando, was very kind and helpful.

What a bargain! Every employee was way above and beyond all expectations. Gorgeous room with a view of the distant mountains which provided an incredible backdrop as a monsoon swept across the desert. The accommodations are comfortable and so incredibly clean, it would be easy to believe that I was the very first person to use the room.

Great Hotel, Has everything you need, great staff, nice restaraunts, close to the strip.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

The only thing I didn't like were the over stuffed pillows on the bed. :-(

Great property!! Loved the view of the strip from my room. So close yet you could see the whole valley. Would definitely stay again.

Excellent Hotel

Everything was Excellent

We like everything about the Hotel it was new friendly clean it was more than we expected. Overall we love it and we will return back to the Hotel again thank you very much for your kindness. We told all our friends and family.

Bitter sweet cause it was my late Anniversary
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

The lack of Care and curtesy with the staff

The staff that I dealt with Gave me Mixed Emotions My check guy was pretty okay they held a accidental fee 150 on top of the daily resort fee which wasn’t a problem but check out all of a sudden the accidental fee wasn’t held a problem occurred when I call early in the morning and asked if someone could come clean the dust on the nightstand by my husbands head and they came cleaned part of the room I took pictures and came back nothing so went to the front desk to Express they didn’t clean what I called and spoke directly to housekeeping and the front desk about and they got rude and the housekeeping took my compression garment and they were suppose to send security to handle it they never came it was very poor the way they handled me and I wasn’t looking for free just what I paid for because I paid when I ch checked in So Sad

Pool was nice, rooms were modern and clean.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

I know it's Vegas but the layer of smoke in the resort seemed exceptionally heavy, need a better filtration system.

Pool was nice, rooms were modern and clean. Staff was friendly and accommodating.

Nice staff! Beds super comfortable, roomy room, great view of the strip and awesome bathroom.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

Shuttle only seats 12 or 14 (?), so need to get in line 15+ minutes early for the Strip transport...had to leave 3 people behind and they took Uber instead. For the airport shuttle, had to walk to end of our terminal, take an airport shuttle to another terminal...not a big deal, but have to plan extra time for this if on tight schedule. Opted to take Uber from hotel back to airport to avoid the extra time needed to get to our terminal for check in. Nice shuttle staff though.

Shuttle to strip great option; good service/food options; very clean all around; great trip! Service and staff very nice. Rooms were extremely nice, updated and even a TV that aired on the bathroom mirror! Loved the chairs that sit in the pool!

Beautiful property with everything you expect in an all...
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

Beautiful property with everything you expect in an all inclusive place. Clean and friendly staff, excellent food options, large rooms with lots of great amenities, beautiful pool and free parking with lots of space

Overall this resort is top notch and we will be back.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

I was hoping that the Daydream pool was open more than just Saturday, Sunday, and they need to have more umbrellas around the M pool area.

The service and staff were exceptional, bed was ultra comfy and the pools were great too!

overall excellent stay,,the people, the food esp the buffet area,,,excellent
    • Queen Room

wish and suggest the hotel can provide sleepers, paper type sleeper because the floor in the bathroom were cold...

Housekeepers were so very helpful....they gave us what we had reuested and were so happy,,,thank you for your help

Room was spacious and clean.
    • Queen Room

Room was spacious and clean. Staff was great! A bit off the strip, but lots of restaurants onsite with other options just a short way down the road (and Trader Joe's!). Would definitely stay again.

AMAZING
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

Only thing I didn’t like was the first day we got there, while I was in the shower one of the staff knocked and without giving me a chance to get out the shower and open the door, they tried opening the door themselves. Good thing I had the lock on it.

I absolutely love everything about this hotel. I was super please with the view we got facing the Las Vegas strip. I’d give this hotel an A++. I’m already planning to go back this year.

Comfy rooms, great staff.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room

Shuttle schedule to the strip are a little too sparse with no options if they get full. You must get a cab or an Uber/Lyft

Comfy rooms, great staff. Super buffet. Big pool with a big screen to watch sport events.

Great, will definitely come again. Great escape from the crowded and busy strip.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

Everything was great, the price/quality is excellent.

Beautiful resort with a lot of great restaurants and facilities. Beautiful pool. Everything looks so new and classy and fancy. It's not extreme luxury but definitely luxurious for most of us. The food is really good in the deli, the Burgers & Brews and the Jayze fusion restaurant. We unfortunately didn't try the all you can eat buffet which everyone says is great. But we already ate too much we just couldn't anymore haha. Bed is really comfy, rooms are great. Just no bad things to say here. I also was surprised the restaurant food and the bakery etc. prices were not ridiculous. You'd think that in a classy resort it will be very expensive, but it is really average pricing. Not expensive at all.

Perfect hotel for relaxing
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

Too many kids in the pool area. Location is a bit far from the Strip (but it could be a good thing too)

Spacious modern rooms, compact sized casino, great pool area (minus the kids), excellent gym

The room was fantastic, the hotel was beautiful and the food...

Charging extra for a coffee maker was low class.

The room was fantastic, the hotel was beautiful and the food perfect. We didnt get to enjoy the pool due to high winds but our stay was wonderful

A beautiful, quiet retreat outside of LasVegas. Perfect for a couple or family.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

They need complimentary coffee in the rooms and a little fridge other than the minibar to store snacks and beverages. It is a resort, after all.

The upgraded suites are an amazing value! They are luxurious and affordable.

A nice hotel off the busy strip which is a plus for our...
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

A nice hotel off the busy strip which is a plus for our family. The room is spacious and has a great view looking at the desert. The staff at the reception and in the restaurants are friendly. The hotel also offers a good variety of dining options.

My bday was fabulous! The staff at frient desk simply wonderful as well as froendly
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

The spa treatments too expensive should be my more competitive

The restaurant food was good. Chicken wings with sauces,Wontons, and fries excellent. Waitress friendly., I stayed in Jr. Suite overlooking pools and tub/bathroom tv great.The massage, pedicure/ manicures a bit pricy!

Nice and modern hotel with lots of space

None,

The hotel is modern and spacy lobby and walk way. Good services with free valet. Nice room with TV in the bathroom, have shower, bath tub and separate toilet room. The restaurant (Steak) was cozy, delicious food. We had to come back for 2nd dinner. However, the location is out but easy to drive into the central area. We will definitely come back again.

Great!
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room

It was a beautiful room and the hotel met all our needs as far as food, gambling and a nice place to stay for a night during our trip home from AZ to MT. We're snowbirds and I'd stay with you again.

Excellent place to stay with reasonable price in Las Vegas. Highly recommend!
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room

the food in the restaurant is a bit too salty to me, not bad though. few miles to drive to the city, but it is manageable (they provides shuttles for those who are not driving).

the swimming pool is decent, the room is spacious and clean, very comfortable to stay in. Facilities are brand new and nice.

Would stay again in a heartbeat
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

Access to the wine cellar could be better marked.

Amazing hotel. I could live in the bathroom itself lol. Tv built into the mirror, automatic drapes and blinds. Eco-friendly. Pool faculties are top notch.

M Resort is superb for business AND family travel. Easy, clean and beautiful rooms and facilities.
    • Queen Room

The mobile - cell service was spotty in the room, but I still managed to do several BIG conference calls with out of state and out of the country colleagues.

GREAT room. Perfect decor and live-ability in the room. Plenty of space, plenty of desk to spread out and do a lot of work! Bathroom and lighting all around were perfect as well.

This was a lovely new hotel with a resort feel.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

I would have liked tea and coffee facilities in the room. Whilst there was a fridge in the room it was so full of minibar options you could not put any of your own water/milk in it. This was inconvenient. I think they want to make sure you buy everything in the hotel. As mentioned, it is a long way from the strip - this wasn't a problem for us but you will need to allow for a 15 minute drive plus time and money to find parking in the centre.

This was a lovely new hotel with a resort feel. The pool looked lovely but we missed it because it shut at 5 and we were out during the day. The housekeeping staff were friendly and efficient.

Fantastic buffet, pool, gym, spa and rooms.

No complaints

Fantastic buffet, pool, gym, spa and rooms. I didn’t want to leave. A movie theater and nightly music in the lounge would have made it over the top!!!

Clean, good view, nice staff but poor choices for food after eleven pm
    • Queen Room

No hot food available for room service after midnight because they clean their hood at night. Menu should be updated to say no hot food. There is nothing close by the hotel that delivers that late. Automatic checkout not available.

Modern looking room with a decent view

Really enjoyed the M Resort & Spa, we will be staying here again on all future trips to Vegas. of
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

The service in the 32 deg bar was very slow dye to servers also covering the casino floor as well as the other tables except for people sitting at the bar.It would be better if they had at least one server to cover all other tables.

We liked the VIG Deli for a casual snack. Nice restaurants & bars also the casino floor was not too smokey with a good selection of slots. The buffet was very good for lunch & Dinner & the pool area was fantastic.

We were able to check in early since we arrived about 2...
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

Wish we could have had a later check out since we only stayed one night but it all ended up working out just fine.

We were able to check in early since we arrived about 2 hours before check in time. It was super accommodating. We loved the pool area. The food and drinks were amazing and it was very easy finding everything.

With a few tweaks.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

Disappointed with the pool area.The Pool and area close at 5.00 pm.This area does not re open until 10.00 the next morning..Many patrons were waiting from 9.30am for opening and we really wanted to go for a swim at 5.00 pm when we arrived.Find it hard to justify the resort fee as a result.I would not return in the future with these hours still in place.

Nice new clean resort.Great staff in all areas. Ate at the Italian restaurant and really enjoyed it.Much more pleasant than the strip to unwind.

All Good
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

They went through my Wife Purse 👛 at the Pool even asking her for her ID because of her perception Bottle , and did not let her bring in an open Ice Tea Bottle that she had just bought at your Coffee ☕️ Shop, we are in our 50’s and that’s going too far.

1st. Stay here and will come again

Nice hotel
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room

Upon arrival there was a problem with our booking, it seemed that the M Resort cancelled one of the rooms without letting us know. They could rebook the room but they wanted me to pay a much higher rate then I had initially obtained through booking.com,after a call to booking.com and a talk with the manager they luckily agreed to lower the rates. Beware that you also have to pay a resort fee of 19,99 USD per room, per night. The hotel isn't that close to the strip so you'll need to take a cab or have a car.

Very nice hotel and amazing rooms. You have everything you need at the hotel (restaurants, small shops, casino, bars,...) As it is away from the strip, it's a pretty calm hotel.

wonderful hotel

All excellent

I loved the hotel setting surrounded by hills. The distance to the strip is only a few minutes by car. This hotels prices are a little cheaper but it is certainly a 5 star resort. I actually prefered this to a more expensive hotel on the strip. its just amazing.

super friedly person at check in, we came late (1am ) and...
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room

super friedly person at check in, we came late (1am ) and asked for a room with a view to las vegas, he changed the reservation and asked if he should extend the checkout hours

Exceptional staff & customer service.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

Not enough scheduled shuttles to and from the strip (especially during the evening), so it was very inconvenient to use. Ate at the steakhouse and the wait service was subpar. Food overpriced for the quality imo.

Exceptional staff & customer service. Allowed me to check-in extra early for my reservation at 8:30a even though they were fully booked for the weekend. Concierge provided airport transport in a lux SUV along with handling luggage from the room was a very nice touch. I made sure to leave a nice tip for them. Buffet was fantastic as advertised.

Well worth stopping here.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room

It's a long way from the strip and Las Vegas. Can be an expensive taxi ride.

Excellent facilities and luxurious rooms. This really is a superb hotel for the price.

It was expensive to stay there . We would need a much better price to come back.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

Shower not strong enough . No refrigerator in room to keep my husbands medication cool. No coffee pot in room, expensive and annoying to have to go early in morning to get coffee.

Very nice bathroom, bed was comfortable

• Deluxe King or Double Queen Room

The staff was amazing!! The hotel is already an A list in every area, but the staff make it that much more enjoyable. Very pleasant and accommodating staff and friendly guest. We loved everything about our stay at the M.

Beautiful rooms but a bit far from the strip
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

The food at the restaurant wasn’t t good at all, we went at the pasta bar and they were overcooked despite we especially asked for « al dente ». It s a 15 minutes drive to the strip which is not the best if you have only one night to spend there. There are free shuttles but they stop after 11.30 pm

The room is very comfortable and clean. The view is lovely as well.

My stay was nothing short of fantastic!!!
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room

My trip was cut short and I had to leave.

The warm greetings and assistance I received from the staff. The room was beautiful,quiet and peaceful.I slept comfortably.

Very nice comfortable clean hotel, great staff.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

For me and tourism point of view it is far from the locations where tourists looking for, by car you need 20 minutes to reach to Las Vegas blvd.

Very nice comfortable clean hotel, great staff.

We always stay at the m we don't even consider anywhere else.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room

Maybe have robes in the room.

There is just a wonderful welcoming vibe from the moment you arrive. I was also sent a beautiful welcome note from manager. The staff is outstanding, this is about our eight visit to this hotel, we even stayed at the Bellagio and we like the m much better.

The resort was great, but the start of my stay was poor and my birthday celebration was bad
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

The resort made us pay the entire bill before our stay begin also, they did adhere to Booking.com price.

The price quoted from Booking.com was not adhered our stay was suppose to be $450, instead we paid additional resort fee of $10 per person and $150 deposit in which was not told. Also, the M Spa made us pay the entire bill before we hit a room.

Couldn't leave fast enough.

I already stated.

Clean and pretty but very cold. Stunk like smoke thru out, not in room. Valet parking was aggressive and demanding. We don't like other people driving our car and keeping our keys in these times....sorry!

We stay at the M as often as possible. Enjoy the quiet atmosphere compared to downtown.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room

Two or three day passes to the Spa and steam room. Still a good value however.

I love the NO smoking areas and good smells when you first walk into the resort. Glad the coffee shop is open 24 hours. Everyone VERY helpful.

My fiancé and I really appreciate the professional...
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

Room service seemed to be a little lack on making our bed extremely comfortable for us. We only had one trash can in our room until the last day of our stay. This is unacceptable and should never happen.

My fiancé and I really appreciate the professional hospitality we receive when visiting the M Spa Resort Casino. The roses I ordered for my fiancé were outstanding. The concierge service was awesome and made our experience indeed full of happiness and joy.

Off the strip isn't a negative with the M resort!
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

With some of the largest rooms in the Las Vegas area, you really get luxury and space at The M. Additionally the staff, restaurants and casino are all top notch.

The outstanding service.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

The outstanding service.and going the extra mile in every area from gaming, room, restaurants valet and front desk and housekeeping where outstanding as always!

Great place to get away and feel pampered!

No coffee pot in room.

Amazing view! Loved the deep tub that with the privacy shade that could be lifted allowing you to bathe while overlooking Las Vegas!

A fantastic off the strip resort, with excellent dining, and gambling options.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

I usually just travel through Las Vegas, rather as my destination, so for me the M Resort is perfect as it is not near The Strip. But, it has a range of dining and gambling options on site which is all I need. If however you are looking for the "Vegas" experience, it may not be for you.

Our stay was awesome

there was nothing I dislike

It was Clean and friendly room was upgraded for us and I was amazed with the tub and window shades that rolled up with the push of a button I had to buy bubbles to take a bath in the very large tub.

The staff were very professional, courteous and were...
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room

The staff were very professional, courteous and were excellent representatives for your brand. Everyone from the shuttle driver to the concierge displayed outstanding customer services qualities. It was a pleasure staying at M Resort. I would gladly recommend this property to family and friends

Really enjoyed this hotel for one night away from the strip
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

Hotel was driving distance from strip. So you had to take a shuttle which only several times a day, drive, or taxi. Other than gambling, bars, and food there was no onsite entertainment such as a show.

Rooms were phenomenal. Clean and Comfortable room with nice view of Vegas. Enjoyed the luxurious bathroom with huge soaking tub.

Loved my stay at the M - felt luxurious
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

Would have loved a coffee machine in room ; not walking distance from strip but I didn't want that so just have to time shuttle and uber back to have that perfect vacation

It was a little down road from from strip which was really nice to get out of hustle and bustle - value for money, fab room with view of city lights, really friendly staff and easy shuttle service; the most amazing buffet restaurant and everything else you need on site 😀😀😀😀😀

Customer Service was outstanding! From the front desk, to the restaurants, to the casino dealers, they were always...
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

The pillow cases were dirty one was inside out. The sink, one of two, which we weren't using, filled mysteriously with gross water. Looked like the drain had a reverse flow! Disgusting!

The staff were exceptional, as good as any 5 star hotel!

The best resort hotel in Vegas

Leaving

Everything about the property is excellent, the casino is the cleanest and best laid out in Vegas. The restaurant "burgers and brews" is wonderful, whether it was for breakfast or dinner the food was delicious and very reasonably priced. We will certainly be coming back

Luxurious hotel that was a bit far from the Strip. Enjoyable stay.
    • Special Offer - Deluxe King or Double Queen Room

The property was far from the Strip. Pool wasnt open despite being so hot outside. Needed more frequent transportation--alternatives to shuttle bus? (E.g., uber partnership)

Beautiful property and nice environment.

Won't stay here again. Very disappointed in the customer service, convenience of location poor
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

Tried to call a room with a roof view as strip view. Had to request to be moved to get a view they advertised and we paid for. Pool closes yet other hotel pools were open. Shuttle to airport didn't start until 6 which was the main reason we picked the hotel. Couldn't tell us if Taxi was reliable to pick us up and they didn't have 24 hr taxi availability like many of the other hotels. Wake up called never happened. Turn down service not automatic

Clean, modern, convenience of bakery late night , free parking

Expensive and too far from the strip!
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

The staff was rude, they did not honor the promotion I was offered when I called a couple weeks before I left, and I think they have bed bugs but can't be positive

How many different things were available

I would not go back unless I had to
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

We got there a little early and they said that our room would be ready shortly. It was almost 5 pm before our room was ready. My Mom is diabetic and was sitting around the lobby for 5 hours waiting for our room. We went up and asked when our room would be ready and the guy said I can just cancel your room. It was a holiday weekend so obviously we could not get another room. He was very rude. The check-in time on booking and the email from the M said an earlier time than the clerk was telling me. I showed him my email and he said that didn't matter because that is just what Booking has. Uggh. We had a wedding to be at 5:30. So we were late. Would not go back unless I had to.

Nice property

FAB FAB FAB! LOVED IT!
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

I knew when booking the hotel that it was far from the strip but I didn't realise that it was that far. luckily we hired a car in LA to drive to LV but it didn't matter too much.

Absolutely loved the hotel, from the entrance to the hotel room and the pool. We has a great experience at this hotel just wished we stayed longer!

Transportation hours
    • Executive Room

Location, wish it was of at least a mile within the strip. Or shuttle hours could be a lot longer in the evening. Also it would be nice to have more shuttle hours at the airport

The interior and the exterior

• Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

Nothing...wish the cabana rentals had been cheaper but we didn't spend much time at the pool so it was a non issue.

I looooved this place!...very luxe, clean and comfy. Customer service was great. We had a small issue with our billing. But Lei fixed it and left a dish of chocolate covered strawberries with a hand written apology in our room. Ten min from the strip. Get a room with strip views the view is beautiful and the pool is highlighted in blue lights at night.

Excellent Resort
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

The food was a little pricey but worth every bite.

The staff was professional and courteous. The services offered were phenomenal. I felt like a royal queen at the m resort. I didn't get to visit the spa area but i will be returning to this resort in the near future.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

The rooms are huge, modern, very clean and and very well...
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room

The rooms are huge, modern, very clean and and very well equiped. We had a room with a view of the strip on a high floor, which was nice. It was my birthday and the receptionist provided for a free cake in the room! Overall this hotel is very good value for money, if you do not need to stay on the strip.

Pay attention to your charges
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

They overcharged us, tried to argue with me about it- ultimately gave us our money back, but it was inconvenient. Also blamed booking.com for the error when it was clearly not. A little ways from the strip, but it worked for us.

We went for the 4th of July and had an amazing view of the fireworks

WOW!
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

That we only stayed one night!

Where do I start, everything about this hotel from start to finish was superb and we wished we had booked a longer stay. Valet parking and check in was great and our room on the 12th floor facing the Las Vegas Strip was superb. Lovely bathroom with bath that looked out through the room to the view outside. Staff were all super friendly. The location of the hotel suited us, as we didn't want to be on the strip and it was a short drive/uber to get there. Excellent value for money and we will be coming back for a longer stay.

Great service but need better amenities.
    • Executive Room

Limited food choices. Need a 24 hr cafe with good food. Need somekind of entertainment during the week. It was dead. Nothing to do except gamble. Pool filled up with locals. Should have hours just for hotel guest. Open pool additional and swimming till at least 10pm.

Front desk service. They're awesome!

Loved the room service.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room

It would be nice if they had a shuttle to the local stores.

Loved the room service. It was worth the extra cost and it really wasn't a high cost. Great Service. Great Smiles. I would definately stay there again!!!!

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Luxurious and good value for money.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

Pool very noisy as we found the music far too loud.Also a long way from Vegas,can be a 50 dollar trip in a taxi depending on where you want to go on the strip.

Luxurious hotel,excellent facilities and plenty to do. Rooms of an excellent standard and God restaurants and bars. Pool area very large and plenty of places to lounge. Also free parking.

We loved our room and the amazing view of the strip!
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

We loved our room and the amazing view of the strip! The strip is only a 15 minute uber drive away. Parking was free and there are a lot of spaces. We would have loved to stay longer...

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Perfect stay
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

The room was beautiful, the bed perfect, huge pool area & we loved the fact that the resort was not on the busy strip. However convenient access to the strip via the resort shuttle.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

The beautiful smell in the lobby,the large and comfy bedroom...
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room

Loved it all,bit of a journey to the strip,10 mins in an uber but I enjoyed being away from the madness.

The beautiful smell in the lobby,the large and comfy bedroom,the friendly staff to name a few things.

Always a nice place to stay!
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

A small coffee pot in the room would be nice!

We had an awesome view of the pool and the strip. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. We frequent the M Resort pool and is always very nice also.