Reviews of M Resort Spa & Casino This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

12300 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89044, United States of America

#4 of 202 hotels in Las Vegas

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Good value Great service
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room

The front desk representative Andrew who has amazingly helped me checking in the hotel at ease. Everyone here at this hotel is friendly and encourages our pleasant stay.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

THE AMAZING M RESORT
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room

Everything about the M is amazing. The service is always flawless and professional. There's nothing to dislike about this resort!

Everyone was accommodating, service was fast and efficient, smiles from everyone and all were welcoming. Cisko at the buffet is a gem!

• Reviewed: October 5, 2018

It sucked. I went there for some relaxation but didn't get it from this place.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room

Well I went there for the pool and because the pool hours where only from 10am-5pm that didn't leave much pool time. Checking in after 3 and checking out at 11 the next day that schedule really ruined my stay. Then the bathroom didn't have a vent and Everytime I showered the hot water would set off the alarm. I would not stay there again.

The front desk service

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

I will never book another hotel in Las Vegas.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

It's a bit away from the strip but we had a car so it wasn't a big deal to us. They do have a free shuttle that drops you right onto the strip so again, not really a problem. Unless you want to stay ON the strip.

I will never book another hotel in Las Vegas. This is the only place I will ever stay. My husband and I got married in this hotel 2 years ago and it was even better this year. The food at Beers and Burgers is extraordinary, the views from the rooftop bar are stunning and the pool is a little slice of heaven. I spent most of my days on the chairs IN the pool (order the Skinny Coconut Mojito, seriously), but the rooms are perfection as well. 100% recommend.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

The best hotel stay ever
    • Queen Room

I loved absolutely everything about this hotel. I can really appreciate an above average clean hotel. The staff was amazing, the bed was super comfortable and the suite was heaven!

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

I cant wait to come back to this resort...every time i come to vegas i will plan to stay here
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

Loved everything...again i just wished it was a bit closer to the strip

This place was just amazing...i was impressed with everything they had to offer...a lil bummed that it was so far from the strip but they definitely make up for it

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

Just great value for your money.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

Service at breakfast was rather slow and could be improved. It was actually nice not to stay on the strip.

Just great value for your money. Our first room (6th floor) with strip view was really noisy due to the air conditioning unit outside. After mentioning it to staff, we were immediately moved to the other side and a higher floor. They even showed us several rooms to pick from. There was no noise at all in the new room. Great service!

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

M Resort Anniversary Trip
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

Pool closed to early I’m in Vegas so of-course I’m be out in the strip and when I get back I couldn’t take a dip because the pool was closed. My room faced the pool and there was hardly anyone in the pool my entire stay. Sunday I seen a handful of ppl. We paid 24.99 resort fee per day and I didn’t get to use the pool etc. that was a bit disappointing.

I love the property it was very clean. Staff very friendly I came for my anniversary and told the front desk lady checking us in and she sent us chocolate covered strawberries with a note. I though that was a nice touch. Room was cleaned ok I’m very picky so I had them vacuum etc when I got there.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

Beautiful location with view of the strip without the noise...
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

Beautiful location with view of the strip without the noise and congestion. The rooms are huge and have every comfort! The staff was amazing - the valet even drove me to my destination when there wasn’t a taxi available

• Reviewed: September 7, 2018

Wonderful and quiet hotel at the border of Las Vegas
    • Queen Room

Swimming pool closing at 7PM in nevada with 100F/38C outside, the other pools in vegas close at 10pm. Also it's inconceivable for me european that a private cop goes from client to client telling in a very rude manner that they must leave the swimming pool NOW!. This is a job that should be done, in such a classy hotel, by kind and polite swimming pool staff or waiters (there was plenty of those).

Wonderful hotel, in a quiet position just 20 mins from central Las Vegas. Wonderful swimming pool. Really vast choice of restaurants in the hotel hall. The front desk guy was really awesome, so all the staff except the swimming pool cop ;)

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

A fabulous first port of call to our fly-drive....Away from the main strip, Family Friendly
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room

Rooms were very spacious with nice touches, blinds, TV in bathroom etc...very clean and well maintained. Good selection of restaurants and a decent buffet. Has a great gym and swimming pool....Ideal for families with younger children and you are only a short shuttle bus away from the strip. On-site coffee shop/bakery worth a visit for sure.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

There was a misconception of distance from the strip, I...
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

There was a misconception of distance from the strip, I thought it was at the end of the strip however it is in a different town. It’s about 20 minutes to the strip! A rental is definitely needed! I thought i was next to the south point resort, in fact it’s about 15 minutes from there! The resort is awesome though! I had no issues what so ever! I would suggest to rent a car!

• Reviewed: August 22, 2018

New and beautiful hotel near the airport
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

The pool was open to the public and not just to hotel guest it was beautiful but sooo crowded and noisy, I wish it was written somewhere in your site. The front desk staff was not very friendly or helpful

It’s a new and beautiful hotel just outside of Vegas, very good restaurants with good service , big and comfortable room

• Reviewed: August 12, 2018

Great hotel
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

No poker room. We had to go to Green Valley to play poker. Bring back the poker room PLEASE.

The friendliness of the staff. The restaurants were very good.

• Reviewed: August 11, 2018

Room was very clean.
    • Queen Room

The buffet was pricey. Had to wait for a plate. Your slot machines did not pay off. I did not see anyone winning. I do a lot better at our Indian casino here in California.

Room was very clean. The deli was excellent. Beds were comfortable. Loved baby cakes.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Nice and comfortable hotel with a spa, pools and many other...
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

I would have prefered to have more breakfast and lunch options. As the hotel is quite far from the Strip, other hotels and restaurants it was not always easy to get a healthy breakfast and lunch. The dinners however were great (both the Italian restaurant and the steak house). The room service was also good. Upon arrival we got a room with 2 queen beds instead of a king bed room. Unfortunately the change was not possible on the same day, but the next day we could get got what we wanted.

Nice and comfortable hotel with a spa, pools and many other facilities. Rooms are big, clean and well equipped. Hotel guests have access to a separate pool area -a quiet place to swim and relax. Although the hotel is relatively big you do not see crowds of people walking though the hallway, huge lines to check-in and cigarette smoke like in many other places on the Strip. Highly recommended if you want to relax. Easy parking; 10-15 min by car to the Strip.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2018

I liked everything.

No pool view :(

I liked everything... only wish I had pool view everything about the M was enjoyable , the room/ bathroom pool area loved it .. everyone was helpful .. spa / salon clean .. love this place

• Reviewed: August 7, 2018

The hotel was absolutely stunning!
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

The hotel was absolutely stunning!! ALL the staff were super friendly and made us feel very welcome. Everyone was very accommodating. The hotel shuttle was great for transporting to and from the strip and the airport. The room was a great size and overall the room and hotel was immaculate. Perfect area just outside of the strip which I loved being able to have quiet space.

• Reviewed: August 4, 2018

Very high quality hotel.
    • Queen Room

It’s a bit far from the strip, but we knew this before booking, so wasn’t a huge issue.

Very high quality hotel. Comfortable and well appointed rooms. Pool area was perfect. Excellent gym. Food in the restaurants was surprisingly good value for a US hotel. Service from the staff was great. Would definitely return.

• Reviewed: July 28, 2018

Wonderful place. We stayed 3 days after our west road trip for a break.
    • Queen Room

Nothing negative..., all was perfect, as the first time we discovered this resort...

Fine resort, excellent food, beautiful pool and room, nice staff, what else ? :o)

• Reviewed: July 26, 2018

An amazing hotel, much butter that we can imagine !

N/A !!!

An amazing hotel, much butter that we can imagine !!! We booked a first time for 1 night and booked it for 3 night the week after !!! Nothing to say, all was perfect (clean, food, pool, and so on...)

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

The property was very beautiful clean and big.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

The pool hours. Pool closed kinda early compared to other locations

The property was very beautiful clean and big. Staff was awesome and the food was great.

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

Good hotel but don't get a smokers room.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

On arrival (after midnight) we were given a smokers room( we were not told it was a smoking room) with only one king size bed and a temporary single bed after specifying two doubles. The main issue was the smell of smoke very bad, I wakened up with a headache. We were moved the next morning. The shower basin blocked in the new room and overflowed into the bathroom, maintenance sorted this quickly.

Rooms were large with great views, beds were very comfortable and free WiFi. I would say you need a car to access Vegas but overall a good hotel and swimming area, good coffee shop. Staff in shops were particularly helpful and professional.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

No thanks
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

No refrigerators and microwaves in the rooms and They would not warm anything up for you, And the airport shuttle stops too early

The Pool, It's not in the middle of everything

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

Clean, impressive, and easy.
    • Queen Room

As a family, we were disappointed to discover the pool closes at 7. Our kids were devastated. Apparently, this is a Las Vegas rule. So plan to show up early enough to use the pool. We went the next day at 9am and had fun.

Neat facility, fancy and clean rooms. Nice and quiet. Easy to park and get in/out.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

What a bargain!
    • Queen Room

I don’t want to complain at all. I was very very impressed with the property, my room, the amenities, the bars and restaurants, and the service. My suggestion for one improvement: increase the frequency of the airport shuttle. I had a long wait when I arrived. The driver, Rick is very kind and very informative. Also, the shuttle does not run during the night. So I had to make special arrangements for my early morning departure. But i was very pleased with the sedan ride at regular taxi fare price. My driver, Nando, was very kind and helpful.

What a bargain! Every employee was way above and beyond all expectations. Gorgeous room with a view of the distant mountains which provided an incredible backdrop as a monsoon swept across the desert. The accommodations are comfortable and so incredibly clean, it would be easy to believe that I was the very first person to use the room.

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

Great Hotel, Has everything you need, great staff, nice restaraunts, close to the strip.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

The only thing I didn't like were the over stuffed pillows on the bed. :-(

Great property!! Loved the view of the strip from my room. So close yet you could see the whole valley. Would definitely stay again.

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

Excellent Hotel

Everything was Excellent

We like everything about the Hotel it was new friendly clean it was more than we expected. Overall we love it and we will return back to the Hotel again thank you very much for your kindness. We told all our friends and family.

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

Bitter sweet cause it was my late Anniversary
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

The lack of Care and curtesy with the staff

The staff that I dealt with Gave me Mixed Emotions My check guy was pretty okay they held a accidental fee 150 on top of the daily resort fee which wasn’t a problem but check out all of a sudden the accidental fee wasn’t held a problem occurred when I call early in the morning and asked if someone could come clean the dust on the nightstand by my husbands head and they came cleaned part of the room I took pictures and came back nothing so went to the front desk to Express they didn’t clean what I called and spoke directly to housekeeping and the front desk about and they got rude and the housekeeping took my compression garment and they were suppose to send security to handle it they never came it was very poor the way they handled me and I wasn’t looking for free just what I paid for because I paid when I ch checked in So Sad

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Pool was nice, rooms were modern and clean.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

I know it's Vegas but the layer of smoke in the resort seemed exceptionally heavy, need a better filtration system.

Pool was nice, rooms were modern and clean. Staff was friendly and accommodating.

• Reviewed: June 3, 2018

Nice staff! Beds super comfortable, roomy room, great view of the strip and awesome bathroom.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

Shuttle only seats 12 or 14 (?), so need to get in line 15+ minutes early for the Strip transport...had to leave 3 people behind and they took Uber instead. For the airport shuttle, had to walk to end of our terminal, take an airport shuttle to another terminal...not a big deal, but have to plan extra time for this if on tight schedule. Opted to take Uber from hotel back to airport to avoid the extra time needed to get to our terminal for check in. Nice shuttle staff though.

Shuttle to strip great option; good service/food options; very clean all around; great trip! Service and staff very nice. Rooms were extremely nice, updated and even a TV that aired on the bathroom mirror! Loved the chairs that sit in the pool!

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Beautiful property with everything you expect in an all...
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

Beautiful property with everything you expect in an all inclusive place. Clean and friendly staff, excellent food options, large rooms with lots of great amenities, beautiful pool and free parking with lots of space

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Overall this resort is top notch and we will be back.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

I was hoping that the Daydream pool was open more than just Saturday, Sunday, and they need to have more umbrellas around the M pool area.

The service and staff were exceptional, bed was ultra comfy and the pools were great too!

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

overall excellent stay,,the people, the food esp the buffet area,,,excellent
    • Queen Room

wish and suggest the hotel can provide sleepers, paper type sleeper because the floor in the bathroom were cold...

Housekeepers were so very helpful....they gave us what we had reuested and were so happy,,,thank you for your help

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

Room was spacious and clean.
    • Queen Room

Room was spacious and clean. Staff was great! A bit off the strip, but lots of restaurants onsite with other options just a short way down the road (and Trader Joe's!). Would definitely stay again.

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

AMAZING
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

Only thing I didn’t like was the first day we got there, while I was in the shower one of the staff knocked and without giving me a chance to get out the shower and open the door, they tried opening the door themselves. Good thing I had the lock on it.

I absolutely love everything about this hotel. I was super please with the view we got facing the Las Vegas strip. I’d give this hotel an A++. I’m already planning to go back this year.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Comfy rooms, great staff.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room

Shuttle schedule to the strip are a little too sparse with no options if they get full. You must get a cab or an Uber/Lyft

Comfy rooms, great staff. Super buffet. Big pool with a big screen to watch sport events.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Great, will definitely come again. Great escape from the crowded and busy strip.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

Everything was great, the price/quality is excellent.

Beautiful resort with a lot of great restaurants and facilities. Beautiful pool. Everything looks so new and classy and fancy. It's not extreme luxury but definitely luxurious for most of us. The food is really good in the deli, the Burgers & Brews and the Jayze fusion restaurant. We unfortunately didn't try the all you can eat buffet which everyone says is great. But we already ate too much we just couldn't anymore haha. Bed is really comfy, rooms are great. Just no bad things to say here. I also was surprised the restaurant food and the bakery etc. prices were not ridiculous. You'd think that in a classy resort it will be very expensive, but it is really average pricing. Not expensive at all.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Perfect hotel for relaxing
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

Too many kids in the pool area. Location is a bit far from the Strip (but it could be a good thing too)

Spacious modern rooms, compact sized casino, great pool area (minus the kids), excellent gym

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

The room was fantastic, the hotel was beautiful and the food...

Charging extra for a coffee maker was low class.

The room was fantastic, the hotel was beautiful and the food perfect. We didnt get to enjoy the pool due to high winds but our stay was wonderful

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

A beautiful, quiet retreat outside of LasVegas. Perfect for a couple or family.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

They need complimentary coffee in the rooms and a little fridge other than the minibar to store snacks and beverages. It is a resort, after all.

The upgraded suites are an amazing value! They are luxurious and affordable.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

A nice hotel off the busy strip which is a plus for our...
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

A nice hotel off the busy strip which is a plus for our family. The room is spacious and has a great view looking at the desert. The staff at the reception and in the restaurants are friendly. The hotel also offers a good variety of dining options.

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

My bday was fabulous! The staff at frient desk simply wonderful as well as froendly
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

The spa treatments too expensive should be my more competitive

The restaurant food was good. Chicken wings with sauces,Wontons, and fries excellent. Waitress friendly., I stayed in Jr. Suite overlooking pools and tub/bathroom tv great.The massage, pedicure/ manicures a bit pricy!

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

Nice and modern hotel with lots of space

None,

The hotel is modern and spacy lobby and walk way. Good services with free valet. Nice room with TV in the bathroom, have shower, bath tub and separate toilet room. The restaurant (Steak) was cozy, delicious food. We had to come back for 2nd dinner. However, the location is out but easy to drive into the central area. We will definitely come back again.

Great!
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room

It was a beautiful room and the hotel met all our needs as far as food, gambling and a nice place to stay for a night during our trip home from AZ to MT. We're snowbirds and I'd stay with you again.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

Excellent place to stay with reasonable price in Las Vegas. Highly recommend!
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room

the food in the restaurant is a bit too salty to me, not bad though. few miles to drive to the city, but it is manageable (they provides shuttles for those who are not driving).

the swimming pool is decent, the room is spacious and clean, very comfortable to stay in. Facilities are brand new and nice.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

Would stay again in a heartbeat
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

Access to the wine cellar could be better marked.

Amazing hotel. I could live in the bathroom itself lol. Tv built into the mirror, automatic drapes and blinds. Eco-friendly. Pool faculties are top notch.

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

M Resort is superb for business AND family travel. Easy, clean and beautiful rooms and facilities.
    • Queen Room

The mobile - cell service was spotty in the room, but I still managed to do several BIG conference calls with out of state and out of the country colleagues.

GREAT room. Perfect decor and live-ability in the room. Plenty of space, plenty of desk to spread out and do a lot of work! Bathroom and lighting all around were perfect as well.

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

This was a lovely new hotel with a resort feel.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

I would have liked tea and coffee facilities in the room. Whilst there was a fridge in the room it was so full of minibar options you could not put any of your own water/milk in it. This was inconvenient. I think they want to make sure you buy everything in the hotel. As mentioned, it is a long way from the strip - this wasn't a problem for us but you will need to allow for a 15 minute drive plus time and money to find parking in the centre.

This was a lovely new hotel with a resort feel. The pool looked lovely but we missed it because it shut at 5 and we were out during the day. The housekeeping staff were friendly and efficient.

• Reviewed: April 14, 2018

Fantastic buffet, pool, gym, spa and rooms.

No complaints

Fantastic buffet, pool, gym, spa and rooms. I didn’t want to leave. A movie theater and nightly music in the lounge would have made it over the top!!!

• Reviewed: April 14, 2018

Clean, good view, nice staff but poor choices for food after eleven pm
    • Queen Room

No hot food available for room service after midnight because they clean their hood at night. Menu should be updated to say no hot food. There is nothing close by the hotel that delivers that late. Automatic checkout not available.

Modern looking room with a decent view

• Reviewed: April 13, 2018

Really enjoyed the M Resort & Spa, we will be staying here again on all future trips to Vegas. of
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

The service in the 32 deg bar was very slow dye to servers also covering the casino floor as well as the other tables except for people sitting at the bar.It would be better if they had at least one server to cover all other tables.

We liked the VIG Deli for a casual snack. Nice restaurants & bars also the casino floor was not too smokey with a good selection of slots. The buffet was very good for lunch & Dinner & the pool area was fantastic.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

We were able to check in early since we arrived about 2...
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

Wish we could have had a later check out since we only stayed one night but it all ended up working out just fine.

We were able to check in early since we arrived about 2 hours before check in time. It was super accommodating. We loved the pool area. The food and drinks were amazing and it was very easy finding everything.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

With a few tweaks.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

Disappointed with the pool area.The Pool and area close at 5.00 pm.This area does not re open until 10.00 the next morning..Many patrons were waiting from 9.30am for opening and we really wanted to go for a swim at 5.00 pm when we arrived.Find it hard to justify the resort fee as a result.I would not return in the future with these hours still in place.

Nice new clean resort.Great staff in all areas. Ate at the Italian restaurant and really enjoyed it.Much more pleasant than the strip to unwind.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

All Good
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

They went through my Wife Purse 👛 at the Pool even asking her for her ID because of her perception Bottle , and did not let her bring in an open Ice Tea Bottle that she had just bought at your Coffee ☕️ Shop, we are in our 50’s and that’s going too far.

1st. Stay here and will come again

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Nice hotel
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room

Upon arrival there was a problem with our booking, it seemed that the M Resort cancelled one of the rooms without letting us know. They could rebook the room but they wanted me to pay a much higher rate then I had initially obtained through booking.com,after a call to booking.com and a talk with the manager they luckily agreed to lower the rates. Beware that you also have to pay a resort fee of 19,99 USD per room, per night. The hotel isn't that close to the strip so you'll need to take a cab or have a car.

Very nice hotel and amazing rooms. You have everything you need at the hotel (restaurants, small shops, casino, bars,...) As it is away from the strip, it's a pretty calm hotel.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

wonderful hotel

All excellent

I loved the hotel setting surrounded by hills. The distance to the strip is only a few minutes by car. This hotels prices are a little cheaper but it is certainly a 5 star resort. I actually prefered this to a more expensive hotel on the strip. its just amazing.

• Reviewed: March 29, 2018

super friedly person at check in, we came late (1am ) and...
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room

super friedly person at check in, we came late (1am ) and asked for a room with a view to las vegas, he changed the reservation and asked if he should extend the checkout hours

• Reviewed: March 28, 2018

Exceptional staff & customer service.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

Not enough scheduled shuttles to and from the strip (especially during the evening), so it was very inconvenient to use. Ate at the steakhouse and the wait service was subpar. Food overpriced for the quality imo.

Exceptional staff & customer service. Allowed me to check-in extra early for my reservation at 8:30a even though they were fully booked for the weekend. Concierge provided airport transport in a lux SUV along with handling luggage from the room was a very nice touch. I made sure to leave a nice tip for them. Buffet was fantastic as advertised.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

Well worth stopping here.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room

It's a long way from the strip and Las Vegas. Can be an expensive taxi ride.

Excellent facilities and luxurious rooms. This really is a superb hotel for the price.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

It was expensive to stay there . We would need a much better price to come back.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

Shower not strong enough . No refrigerator in room to keep my husbands medication cool. No coffee pot in room, expensive and annoying to have to go early in morning to get coffee.

Very nice bathroom, bed was comfortable

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

• Deluxe King or Double Queen Room

The staff was amazing!! The hotel is already an A list in every area, but the staff make it that much more enjoyable. Very pleasant and accommodating staff and friendly guest. We loved everything about our stay at the M.

• Reviewed: March 10, 2018

Beautiful rooms but a bit far from the strip
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

The food at the restaurant wasn’t t good at all, we went at the pasta bar and they were overcooked despite we especially asked for « al dente ». It s a 15 minutes drive to the strip which is not the best if you have only one night to spend there. There are free shuttles but they stop after 11.30 pm

The room is very comfortable and clean. The view is lovely as well.

• Reviewed: February 6, 2018

My stay was nothing short of fantastic!!!
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room

My trip was cut short and I had to leave.

The warm greetings and assistance I received from the staff. The room was beautiful,quiet and peaceful.I slept comfortably.

• Reviewed: February 2, 2018

Very nice comfortable clean hotel, great staff.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

For me and tourism point of view it is far from the locations where tourists looking for, by car you need 20 minutes to reach to Las Vegas blvd.

Very nice comfortable clean hotel, great staff.

• Reviewed: February 1, 2018

We always stay at the m we don't even consider anywhere else.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room

Maybe have robes in the room.

There is just a wonderful welcoming vibe from the moment you arrive. I was also sent a beautiful welcome note from manager. The staff is outstanding, this is about our eight visit to this hotel, we even stayed at the Bellagio and we like the m much better.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

The resort was great, but the start of my stay was poor and my birthday celebration was bad
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

The resort made us pay the entire bill before our stay begin also, they did adhere to Booking.com price.

The price quoted from Booking.com was not adhered our stay was suppose to be $450, instead we paid additional resort fee of $10 per person and $150 deposit in which was not told. Also, the M Spa made us pay the entire bill before we hit a room.

• Reviewed: January 23, 2018

Couldn't leave fast enough.

I already stated.

Clean and pretty but very cold. Stunk like smoke thru out, not in room. Valet parking was aggressive and demanding. We don't like other people driving our car and keeping our keys in these times....sorry!

• Reviewed: January 10, 2018

We stay at the M as often as possible. Enjoy the quiet atmosphere compared to downtown.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room

Two or three day passes to the Spa and steam room. Still a good value however.

I love the NO smoking areas and good smells when you first walk into the resort. Glad the coffee shop is open 24 hours. Everyone VERY helpful.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

My fiancé and I really appreciate the professional...
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

Room service seemed to be a little lack on making our bed extremely comfortable for us. We only had one trash can in our room until the last day of our stay. This is unacceptable and should never happen.

My fiancé and I really appreciate the professional hospitality we receive when visiting the M Spa Resort Casino. The roses I ordered for my fiancé were outstanding. The concierge service was awesome and made our experience indeed full of happiness and joy.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2018

Off the strip isn't a negative with the M resort!
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

With some of the largest rooms in the Las Vegas area, you really get luxury and space at The M. Additionally the staff, restaurants and casino are all top notch.

• Reviewed: December 29, 2017

The outstanding service.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

The outstanding service.and going the extra mile in every area from gaming, room, restaurants valet and front desk and housekeeping where outstanding as always!

• Reviewed: December 18, 2017

Great place to get away and feel pampered!

No coffee pot in room.

Amazing view! Loved the deep tub that with the privacy shade that could be lifted allowing you to bathe while overlooking Las Vegas!

• Reviewed: December 11, 2017

A fantastic off the strip resort, with excellent dining, and gambling options.
    • Deluxe King or Double Queen Room with View

I usually just travel through Las Vegas, rather as my destination, so for me the M Resort is perfect as it is not near The Strip. But, it has a range of dining and gambling options on site which is all I need. If however you are looking for the "Vegas" experience, it may not be for you.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2017

Our stay was awesome

there was nothing I dislike

It was Clean and friendly room was upgraded for us and I was amazed with the tub and window shades that rolled up with the push of a button I had to buy bubbles to take a bath in the very large tub.