Reviews of Magic Castle Inn & Suites Motel 1 stars

#194 of 235 hotels in Kissimmee

5.3

Motel from hell
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms smelled stank. And the blankets,quilts we filthy with blood stains. And they had roaches in the room and bathroom and big cranes walking around freely.

GROSS AND NEVER AGAIN!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The front desk was dirty. The curtain was hanging off the curtain rod. Out of 6 lights - 2 worked. We got in there at 3p - at 1a it finally cooled off - the ac barely worked. The beds and pillows were not comfy - very very used and flat. The TV was from 1990s and mostly spanish channels. No phone in the room. No indoor locks. NO SHAMPOO? Mold in the shower. Breakfast was bread and stale coffee.

you get what you paid for
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

a little dusty and dingy. beds are not comfortable. didnt give us enough towels. "breakfast" was just coffee in tiny cups toast and 3 different kinds of cereal.

it was close to everything it has a great location. Super cheap

A last minute booking... Not a bad stay!

Although very clean, the products they used to clean had an overpowering smell... This made the room less appealing! Rooms were basic, and had no iron/ironing board. (Essential for those living out of a suitcase!)

To be honest, this was a very last minute booking because I couldn't get booked where I wanted to be. The location of the Hotel was very good! The staff were very friendly and helpful. There was plenty of parking.

The tv in the room was super old, like from the 90s.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The pool closed at 7:30pm. And breakfast was only bread and one type of cereal. It was not continental.

The tv in the room was super old, like from the 90s. Very cute!

Tried it as a super cheap option for Disney, won’t be doing that again.
    • Family Suite with Interconnecting Door

The room was almost entirely neglected by the cleaning staff. The lamps were dusty, the carpet was somewhat sticky, the toilet had build-up in the underside of the bowl. The room had a musty smell. It is obvious the cleaning staff comes in makes the bed, replaces the toiletries and towels, and that’s it.

Literally there are only three pros to be had with this hotel. It was very cheap! The beds were comfortable and seemed much clear than the rest of the room, and it was close to the parks.

Very cheap, but you get what you pay for!

Room was not very clean, found food on the floor! The included continental breakfast consisted of cold cereal and toast, coffee and "orange drink". One of the housekeeping staff rummaged through and rearranged the mini fridge, actually nocking the bar off the door in the process while helping themselves to a beverage to wash down the food the also helped themselves too from the table! The fridge, microwave and coffee maker have to be plugged in by the guest, but unless you bring your own coffee, there is no point in plugging in the coffee maker because none is provided! Electr4ical outlest are questionable, one being behind the head of the matress, the headboard being "carved" out around it, no outlet near the stand with the unplugged clock on it, and the light on the other side of the bed had it's cord running along the wall to an outlet located near the foo of the bed. The frideg was on the floor, the microwave on it and the coffee maker on it, in a stacke and the outlet behind them had a multi-outlet adapter in it which was not properly mounted, being very loose and shakey. When I complained about the thieving housekeeper, I was given a blank sheet of paper to write my complaint on and tol to put the "Do not disturb" sign on the door for the remainder of my stay to keep themout of the room. When I asked about clean linnings, I was told to gather up the dirty ones myself, find a housekeeping staff member and have them exchanged, or come to the front desk to get my own if a housekeeper couldn't be found.

Conviently located. Parking ok.

I give this property 5 stars.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

I honestly don't have anything to say negative about this property. We enjoyed it very much and are looking forward to returning very soon.

It was very clean and affordable. I was very impressed with the room and location. Staff and emplylees were the best. I will definitely be back soon.

Wouldn't stay again in a hurry! Read this review!!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

the beds weren't always made properly, just the bed spread pulled tidy and the sheets weren't changed very often. The beds were incredibly uncomfortable. Gunk around the taps from goodness knows how many previous customers. The cost I was quoted for the bill before arriving ended up growing by an immense amount, they charge an 'amenities' fee when you arrive, which is supposed include use of Wi-Fi, "Continental breakfast" (which is actually regular breakfast consisting of toast and a choice of 3 tired looking cereal with some orange juice/coffee) and cleaning... When I booked I believed these to be included in the price, and the cleaning in my experience is always included. Feeling a little ripped off. For what it cost in the end, I could have gone to a better rated hotel, and wish i had. I did look at the reviews before booking but decided to give the benefit of doubt...... Don't. The negative reviews in my opinion, don't give a full picture of the place. My son used the pool which is situated in the car park, after only minuets of coming out a nasty itchy and sore rash appeared . The water had small black bits in it and the area was messy and not very clean. Draw your own conclusions as the cause of his rash!! An antihistamine cream solved it, that I purchased from Walmart which is situated fairly close as long as your in a car. We would be hard pushed to stay there again. It's worth paying the extra money to stay at better rated hotel, if your trying to save $200 this is not the place..

not too far away from attractions and shops, such as Disney parks, universal, SeaWorld and Walmart, restaurants and gift shops as long as you have transport

The location was very close to sights and restaurants and...

The rooms were tiny and the day we went the inspector was there and shut down the pool that was tiny and not clean. We could not eat breakfast all the milk was bad and only had bread and cereal.

The location was very close to sights and restaurants and Camille was very helpful.

It was cheap.

Tv was so old. Fridge had some dead bugs. The tub looked gross. The light in the bathroom worked when it wanted to. My water shut off in the middle of my shower, which I was told because they were checking the meters. Pool area is not inviting as well as the room. Very strong weird smell when I first got into my room. The breakfast was only toast and cereal. I don’t consider that a continental breakfast at all. All in all would not recommend people to stay here.

It was cheap. And they staff were great

Stay was horrible never go there again wouldn't recommend to anyone
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast the bed there were bugs in room air conditioner didnt work they didn't clean room stuff on walls staff was rude tv didnt work 2 nights while we were there they would not change our room was DUMP

Clean facilities and a great location that is a good value for the price.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Fantastic location just about 15 minutes from most Disney parks. It was clean and the staff was helpful. The breakfast was not good at all but overall it was still a great value for the price.

I won’t be back.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The WiFi didn’t work. The breakfast was just toast and cereal. And my room was covered in dust and trash. I checked for bed bugs and thankfully there weren’t any. But I really shouldn’t have to be that afraid to have to check.

Good value and close to parks
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The person behind the counter was not very personable. Almost seemed like we were a bother to her. Overall had good cable choices, but some of the stations really didn't come in clear so it was hard to watch.

For an older hotel it was in pretty good shape. Has been well maintained over time. First visit at this hotel and I would return. Used booking.com to find the room and it was a breeze. Reserved room and was there 2 hours later. Found our reservation and we were checked-in in no time.

Sometimes you get what you pay for.

Could have paid more attention to cleaning process. Food was dripped down the dresser. Tub needed to be refinished or replaced. Faucet worked extremely hard.

Price

Cockroaches everywhere in the room, fridge, bathroom and on the floor

Extremely bad maintenance, room was full of cockroaches. Breakfast was pathetic.

Location of the facility is closer to most of the parks, ample parking space.

3.5
    While extremely inexpensive, keep your expectations low. Because that's exactly what you'll get.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The cleanliness (or lack thereof) was terrible. The carpet was filthy, there was a roach in the refrigerator, and mold was everywhere. And the staff seemed like they didn't want to be there anymore than I did.

The price point.

Got what we paid for
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The staff entered our room several time during the day after we were service some personal new items and my change was taken

The in room safe and endless hot water

Much better than expected
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The bathroom renovation could have been done better. It had a pedestal sink. There were a multitude of panhandlers at the lights near the hotel and a couple of women who appeared to be living at the bus stop across the road.

The bed was new huge and very comfortable. The staff was very helpful. The room was clean and fairly modern. It was a good size room. It was convenient to everything we wanted to go to.

You get what you pay fr.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

All breakfast was toast and cold cereal. There was no shampoo in rooms and the room key had to be jiggled a lot to get the door open.

Staff was polite and friendly.

Just a place to sleep.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The Continental Breakfast was the worst and poorest experience I had. They should not offer any food. They had a gallon of old milk and the worst toar I had.

Location and the price

Go across the street!!!

Well the shower was horrible.. there are ants everywhere.. the bed felt like it was 30 years old with no support. And the so called continental breakfast was a joke..

Just the location

Miserable and hungry
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Breakfast terrible and staff too busy to clean room

The breakfast was only old toast and small orange juise made me sick refund back my money would be great

Horrible nightmare
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Room not clean, shower didn't work, and they bang on your door every 15-20 minutes starting from 830am on until you get out. They want you up and out quickly although check out isn't until 11am,, they are hounding you first thing in the morning. Never ever again will I stay here, not worth the money, the harrassment, and rooms are dirty, showers dont work. When you complain to the office they don't care at all don't try to rectify or anythings its just like oh im sorry and thats it. Unprofessional, poorly managed and extremely unorganized, oh and then for your surprise deposit they tell you they will refund it back to your card in 4-6 weeks... good luck if you stay here.

I did not have breakfast it only was fro.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The motel in room only had body soap but no shampoo and no telephone so in case of emergency you could not reach the front desk and plus there was no one there past 1100pm until 700am

I did not have breakfast it only was fro. 7am to 9am only continental

Nice place to stay after a long Disney day
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Front desk staff were awesome! Watched "The Florida Project" and had to stay there. The very nice lady at the front desk talked to me at length about the film and had some great first hand knowledge of the shooting of it. Would stay here again no question.

We came to stay in this hotel which is in the movie “the...
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Not clean. We have to sleep in coat.

We came to stay in this hotel which is in the movie “the florida project” for one night. We came just because the movie,and the hotel looks cute with these birds.

Thank goodness I brought Lysol.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Room had moldy smell, everything seemed dirty, stains on bedding, linoleum coming up in bathroom area, vents caked in dirt, air conditioner incredibly loud, filthy baseboards throughout room, floor by bathroom sink sticky.

The man that checked us is was extremely friendly and helpful

I will never go to such a place anymore.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

1.in the room smelled uncomfortable. 2.the accessories are in a disastrous and rusty condition. 3.the bridge and the walls had dirty spots. 4.the conditioner was so full of dust that it blew dust in the room. 5.write as breakfast included.hot water and packs of tea, bread and fruit jam .. this all ....... is this a breakfast?

Just they location is great. the rest was disgusting

It wasn't plesnt and very grungy feeling
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

We didnt like the cockroaches crawling on the walls with my 5 year old,1 year old and my wife in the room.under the nightstand in my kids reach was all kinds of old food that had been their for awhile,we had asked the maid very nicely to clean our room and when we got back the maid was in our room so we waited and then went in to the room,the beds we're made with dirty blankets ,we got new towels and nothing wiped or vaccumed we gave her a great tip thinking it would make give her some incentive to clean our room properly so my wife and I had to go buy cleaners and ask for the vacuum to clean the room properly as my very young children play in their.so the very next day we went to the office first thing in the morning and we had talked to a lady and showed her the pictures we had and told her about everything else we were unhappy with.

We liked the lady in the lobby as she was very nice and helpful,the breakfast could have been bigger but for what they had it was pretty good

Horrible nightmare never again.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Everything: Room not clean, shower did not work, dead roaches in draws, surprise you with you have to leave a $50.00 deposit not told to you in advance, and staff unorganized and knock on your door and bother you to rush you out, but you are suppose to be able to check in at 3pm, but rooms not cleaned until 430 so had to wait and come back. Definitely not returning here. Never at anytime was any type of compensation offered for any of the issues they don't care about the customer just their money.

Nothing, Room not clean, shower did not work, dead roaches in draws, surprise you with you have to leave a $50.00 deposit not told to you in advance, and staff unorganized and knock on your door and bother you to rush you out, but you are suppose to be able to check in at 3pm, but rooms not cleaned until 430 so had to wait and come back. Definitely not returning here.

If you like roaches then stay here!
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The place could have been cleaned. Behind the end table was months and months of dirt. It is obvious that place hasn't been cleaned thoroughly in a long time which is why they had roaches. It would have been nice not to find Roaches walking across the walls.... The didn't supply any shampoo. I spoke to Debra at the front desk about the roaches and she didn't care about doing anything about my bill. There was complete indifference to the fact that I did not sleep alone during my stay!!

The location was good. That's it.

NOT TOO HAPPY
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

THE SMELL IN THE ROOM WAS TERRIBLE TOO MUCH HUMID ,AND THE AIR CONDITIONING WAS SO POOR,NEVER GOT COLD EVEN WHEN I SET ON THE 60S

THE ROOM HAS ALL THE UTILITIES THAT NEED

There is nothing more to say. This facility was absolutely the worst motel I ever stayed in.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Where do I begin. It is supposed a non smoking facility, yet most of the staff were smoking and there were cigarette butts every where, including the one in the elevator that was there for the whole three days we were there. Upon our arrival we were told that there was a security deposit of $ 50. At no time, during my reservation process was I told that there would be a security deposit. There were red stains on the under part of the comforter on my bed. It took them two days to change it, and I had to take to the office to get that done. The white linens were stained yellow. The bath tub has so much deposit in it you could chip it off with your finger nail. I killed three roaches in the bathroom and found two more behind the refrigerator. There was broken furniture in the room. I found two dimes laying on the floor next the bed. I left them there. When I returned to the room the evening of the following day the dimes were still on the floor. Discovered, after several trips to the office to get new cards, that the door card lock device was broken. Maintenance originally said that the batteries in the device were no longer working. When we arrived in the room there was no soap no shampoo and half a roll of toilet paper. The ice machine at the end of the hallway had green slim against the back splash. Now let's talk about the " continental breakfast" that is advertised as comes with the room. There was a loaf of opened white bread, a toaster, a Tupperware container of dry cereal, a refrigerator that had already opened small containers of milk, Styrofoam bowls and container of plastic spoons. No condiments. Now I will say that after making the complaints, several times, a lot( not all) of the complaints were addressed. But the point is the rooms should not be in that condition and those types of complaints with that variety and numerous should not have to be made.

Thanks. I look forward to visiting again.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

My biggest problem was with Booking.com because my personal VISA was different than the sponsor's VISA used to book the flight, car, conference fees, and hotel. I arrived on Saturday and had to wait until Monday to be resolved. WIFI was slow for sending out my daily reports to our Washington office by 10pm. The invitation rate of $30 was overshadowed by the high Orlando taxes and other fees, so total weekday rate resulted in $48.

The manager during the week is very kind, understanding and helpful. I did not have time for breakfast because our conference speakers begin about 7am. Parking is excellent.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

i was not happy no maid service when i was there for 4 days i had to ask for toliet paper the front office.they told me there was no extra fee and when i got there was a $50.00 fee which was refund back.

Terrible.Wasted money,should have stayed home.

Everything.

Did not like the time of breakfast.Who wants to get up at 7am when your on vacation.It is only 7-9.ugh.The lamp on the desk is really old and dirty.AC was not working to potential.had to have sheets changed before we slept in them.garbage full outside,garbage on ground in parking lot.No counter top space by bathroom sink.The beds were so small and rock hard.The tv is ancient.They need to put flat screens in.The lamp wasn't plugged in.The Brochures and papers were thrown together and used.Blankets were just thrown in the drawers all messy.The lamps are all mildewed.No blow dryer or Iron.Nightstand card had food on it.Crumbs in Nightstand drawer.Dusty lights,headboard and window sill.They lied about the price. Saw a roach in the bathroom.It is a good thing that we only had to stay there for one night.My fiance and I are Motel bargain hunters and this had to be the worst.I have also been in the housekeeping industry for over 35 years so I know this place has to be redone or taken down.Thank you.

I love the person in the front desk. She is awsome. Thanks for all atantion she is fantastic.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The sheets and bedspreads were dirty and dusty.The room did not vacuum and stank of moisture and gabage can was over flow.

Well my car was afected by the roof colling doun and crach my car and broken my window and the resort don't make nothing for help me. And the room need more better clean before the guest coming.

dont go there

this was the most nasty hotel I have ever stayed at ,it had hair and dirty socks still on the floor and dog food on the floor the odor was bad too I have pictures on my phone I am waiting for the manager to call back I order a king room I got 2 full beds

Staff was great.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Staff was great. Our room door wouldn't open, so Robin(I think that's her name) changed us to the room next door after having it check a few times.

Stayed once okay once was enough for me though
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Sever ties breakfast little cups of milk coffee and toast that is not a breakfast. A loaf of bread in toaster is not a continental breakfast. They also have coffee makers in the room but do not supply sugar filters coffee or anything you have to go out and buy that yourself if you want it. They should not allowed to advertise that they have continental breakfast in the morning

King beds are comfortable. Staff was friendly but I think they're overworked and underpaid

Great price for the value.

Breakfast was closed at 9

Bed was comfortable, check in and check out was convenient. They let us check in early since we wouldn't get back to the room until late. Very inexpensive for the value. Nothing wrong with the room.

Honestly,nothing.

If you want to fell like you're in the 50's where racism is fluent and rampant from the owners to the staff. In a ran down over priced outdated establishment. This is the place for you

Honestly,nothing. They have the modern day KKK working for them. I paid over $200 for 4 days and was asked to leave after I called the front desk because my room was leaking. And the maintenance man was a drunk that had no clue what he was doing. As a paying customer, I was called the N word by the drunk racist staff. Outdated appliciances, old dirty carpet & beds. Wifi doesn't work

Run away, dont stay here!

Roaches!!! Lots and lots of roaches. The ac didn't work good. The room stunk, it was very dirty. The fridge didn't work. There was dirt/dust so thick in the vent above the toilet you couldn't see the holes. We checked out early and went to another hotel in the area. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. When I told the front desk she didn't seem to concerned and was not helpful at all. Stated she would have someone spray the next day. I have never given a negative review like this before, but I have never stayed in such a bad hotel before. I hope they fix their issues, because it is in a decent location.

Nothing. It was horrible.

we stay only for.sleep.

refrigerator was dirty call.for.cleaning didn't do.No light in vanity, no shampoo, no phone in room, no Internet connection in room.

air conditioning cool

Terrible stay .
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

None of our request were fulfilled . 2nd shift counter girl had a sarcastic attitude for all of our questions & she had her son there in a diaper & no clothes and un attended .. He almost fell off the chair .. Also when we asked to speak to the manager in the morning about our disapointing stay and our complaints she would not come out to meet with us .. Terrible customer service .. There also currently renovating 1st floor rooms and did not list that .

Not happy at all
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

All that I named above also after being there almost 14 days they start accusing us of knocking on other peoples doors even though the lady that was doing the knocking admitted to doing that they totally ignored that fact.also when we were asked to pay pet deposit for pet we were told we would be put in a place where we wouldn't bother anyone yet they kept blaming us for random stuff then on about thee eleventh day there they ask us to leave yet again saying we were causing a disturbance. So we left the hotel I wanna state I have never had to deal with such disrespect from a place of business or there staff I also wanna mention I have a recording of some of thee disrespect from both management and her employee.the morning we were asked to leave we went down for breakfast which starts at 7am and ends at 9 am we went to get breakfast at 830 am and was told they were closing early.my daughter was with me on this trip and she is 5 almost 6 months pregnant and wasnt allowed to get the little breakfast they did serve and go back to our room and eat it she was left hungry soon after that we were asked to leave.

Didn't like much about breakfast only served toast and cereal.didn't like the WiFi u had to go to the office to use it.the property I ask for was to be pet friendly it wasn't had to pay another deposit I wasn't planning for.

Awful Awful Awful

everything!! it was very dirty not nice at all.not friendly either.

we slept in our clothes with all lights on with no covers over us. we only stayed the one night. it was late or we would have gone else where.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

horrible place with no internet in rooms
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

bad people hanging around, loud music all day, breakfast ridiculous, staff not friendly, NO INTERNET AS ADVERTISED yet were angrY WHEN we went to office to use their connection, and smelled bad almost everywhere

nothing, the worst place in 3 months of usa travelling

Don't stay there
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The staff gave us a room key for 212. We opened it and saw someone staying there already. We had to inform the staff that our room was taken by someone else. The staff gave us a different room 214, however, it was dirty. I regret staying there.

nice place w/ reasonable price

There is no digital clock in the room. Knowing the time when you wake up is very important!

The lady receptionist when I checked out was so friendly and nice. She told me about the beaches in the area and which one she recommended for us to see. I'm so glad that she told us about Clearwater Beach!

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

Best Choice Budget Room Kissimmee
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The NEGATIVE reviews of this Property are all LIES. This is a budget priced motel, it is attractive and well maintained. Best choice I have found for an economical room in Kissimmee.

Rented a room for a date night away from Grandkids. The King Sized bed was a treat for a plus sized couple that pushes each other off a full sized bed. Room and bath were spotless clean. We had a great time, will be back for more together time.

Dissapointed
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Room dirty, very old microwave, no air dryer, no internet in room,bad internet in designated area, carpet and bathroom very dirty , spring broken on my bed.

Room service good

Clean and Mauntained Older Property
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Negative Reviews almost scared me away. Found this to be an older but well maintained budget motel. Beds were comfortable, towels were soft, room was clean. A good choice for a budget motel in Kissimmee.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

There was only one good thing about this place and that is...
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

I would not take my family there as it was noisy even into the late evening. I actually saw a young black man with his pants midway down his butt showing his underwear. The motel was hard to find at first as it sits back behind another building.

There was only one good thing about this place and that is the counter person names Robin. The room was clean. The ice machine is on the 2nd floor not on the ground floor. There is no phone in some of the rooms, so you want be able to get a wake up call unless you give them your cell phone number. Beware of their so called maintance man, he couldn't even fix the television. It was snowy the whole time we were there. The safe was locked and they didn't offer me a key so I couldn't use it. The toilet in my room ran water the whole time. My friend had to use a wash cloth to block the drain as they didn't even supply a stopper for the tub. The internet was a joke. Forget it in your room, you either had to go to the office area or outside your room, oh and for that you have to drag a chair outside unless you want to sit on dirty walkways. I WILL NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN and I WOULDN'T WISH THIS PLACE ON MY WORST ENEMY.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Could have been better
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The carpet was extremely filthy and the room had somewhat of an odor. You could clearly tell this was a very old hotel. Cleanliness overall could be improved. The guy in the next room was extremely loud and so was his company.

The staff was nice and the bed wad comfortable.

I booked an paid for a smoking room when I got the hotel an...
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

I booked an paid for a smoking room when I got the hotel an checked in to my room I seen it was no smoking. When I went down stairs to talk to her she informed me there was no more smoking rooms after that was what I booked an asked for.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Lobby not 24 hours
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Lobby was closed when we left at 7:10 am. Contenital breakfast was supposed to be @7am, but lobby was still closed. Just left key card in room and left.

Not even worth $70
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The room smelled very bad. Some stains on the walls gave us concern and the carpet felt sticky even with socks on. The light above the sink area did not work.

• Reviewed: 26 March 2017

I have been in a lot of Motels/Hotels, this one broke records of by far the worst one so far.

Housekeeping threw away our personal items and we were never reimbursed. Found roaches in the room. Stole our liquor. Price for the room was too high for the crappy room that my wife and I paid for. There was definitely no kitchen. The "Continental Breakfast" was frosted flakes "not in the bag" with mini powdered donuts. Room had an awkward yet nasty smell.

Would've liked the reimbursement of our personal items that got thrown away or stolen. Whichever applies.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

Short Orlando Vacation
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

There was a coffee maker, but no coffee. I had to buy my own coffee and filters. Also, there was no plug for the tub so I was not able to take a relaxing bubble bath.

Staff was very friendly. The room was clean. The bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

The location was good.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The first room we had didn't have any water and was filthy. The second room was OK but everyday we had to ask for towels and ask for certain things to no done in the room because housekeeping was not doing their jobs. Still never got the wash cloths and pillow cases. There were teenagers hanging around late at night because people obviously lived there.there was dog poop in the elevator since I got there and was still there when I left.

The location was good.the night front desk lady was very nice even though she couldn't help with much

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Not bad for the price
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The beds were not comfortable and the musky closed in smell and the tv was old it needs some updates in the rooms but was very affordable

The price and the location

About right for the money.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Other then finding a "bug" in the frig before plugging!! There wasn't any internet which was one of the perks for this place...tried calling the office to find out why and the wasn't an answer.

Value, for the money it was good what I expected. I was just there to sleep and out the door early. Glad I brought shampoo because there wasn't any.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

i want my money back, not good, over price, rated.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

did not like the breakfast, no coffee machine, internet never work, very weak wi fi . elevator broken, after the day we arrived, no cart to carry luggage.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

In dire need of investment and renovation
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

mattress was awful, cleanliness was doubtful, killed a roach crawling on the wall above coach in sitting area... Breakfast is poor, set up is amazingly cheap and not really clean (it wouldn't cost much to the owner of this "hotel" to even go and buy some cheap used furniture at goodwill to make this place a little bit more modern and updated!)

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Very Pleased!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Some housekeepers were rude.

Staff was really nice. Front desk agent was very friendly and smiling. I was unaware the front desk closed at 12am. she called me asking where I was and waited for us to arrive. I was upset to be on the 3rd floor being I have 4 Little ones but believe it or not I had no complaints at all!! NOW THAT'S AMAZING! I stood for 2weeks and I could say I enjoyed my stay. My kids had a great time. Everything was comfortable. At first i was iffy about it but for the price I paid, and service I received I'm very pleased and will be back if needed.

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

Decent value for cost.
    • Family Suite with Interconnecting Door

Had to wear shoes in room, carpet needed cleaning. Soles of bare feet or white socks turned black if you did'nt.

Good location for our needs. Price was fair for the two rooms we needed. Staff was caring and friendly.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Not a value even at $65.00
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

No shower head unit the shower. The toilet rocked back and forth when you sat on it. The room had the worst smell of mold and mildew .

I thought the price was good, till I stayed there.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

unable to stay in this dump
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Location was good. This place is in need of serious restoration. It is soo out-dated. it is not clean, smelly, and has roaches. My husband and I could never stay in such a place.

The staff, and the name only. It doesn't do the name justice. Our three nights of relaxing were ruined.

• Reviewed: 2 December 2016

Worse place ever
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms were dirty, phones dont work, no wifi, no breakfast except toast n juice, full of mold, horrible staff, full of bugs. Ask to clean room n maitinance cleaned with alcohol.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

Well worth it
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

This place was clean fresh a welcoming room great shower tv wifi front desk clerk was friendly and very courteous I stay here every time we go to Florida lots of parking the place we booked was aweful and we came here last minute and they took great care of us Thank you Bill

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

3.5
    Very displeased
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

My first room smelled like strong urine odor then they moved me to a room two doors down. The toilet in the second room still was not clean had urine all over it and when I was ready to lay down in the bed and go to sleep I pulled the comforter from off the pillows and a roach was crawling across my pillows on the bed.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

Would not mind staying again at all
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Except for the cereal, breakfast was pretty bad. But taking into account the cheap price it was passable.

Cheap but clean, accesible, courtous staff. Clean bathroom, towels and bed. Everyrthing seemmed to be in working order.