Reviews of Magical Memories Villas Orlando/Kissimmee

2801 North Poinciana Boulevard (Check-In Location only), Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA

#91 of 235 hotels in Kissimmee

Near by attractions
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

WiFi was hirable 1.7 download speeds and .8 for uploading speeds the entire time. The pool area wasn’t for little kids. The front front needs blinds for the afternoon sun. I would had a pool attach to house rather then a community pool. Play ground lacks shied.

Near by attractions

Close to everything we wanted and needed!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The floors must be super thin! The lady down stairs complained and banged on floor if we walked to hard across the floor! We weren’t even running or horse playing.

Close to everything we wanted and needed! Close to the pool, food, Disney, Universal, Walmart!!

Very stressful I have paid for stress
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

Everything like waiting all day for a keys with my kids nail stick my kids in the apartment from the carpet tak stoves don’t work breakers keep tripping it is a mess I don’t know how people rent this place

Nothing about this property amazes it like the hood

Never came back. There are other hotels in better standing for less price.!!
    • One-Bedroom Villa

I really get disappointment when I saw the Village for the first time. It was not what shows on the website. The place is kind of scary at night time. The garbage can always was full and the trash bags were on the floor for couple days. I ask for an iron at the time of arrival. Never received a call back to inform me I can pick the iron or never was delivery to my room.

Summer 2018
    • Four-Bedroom Villa

The bed rails in the lower bedroom was broken. I informed staff on 6/16 And was reassured that maintaince would take a look. Needless to say maintaince never showed up. We slept on a lopsided bed our entire stay.

Amenities

Worst place to stay
    • Four-Bedroom Villa

Worst place ever! The Villa wasn't clean. Flies were in the unit. Dirty lenen. Tub backup. Couldn't use the patio due to some kind of mold/ vomit all over the floor. There was an neighborhood incident where the police were called in for screaming and loud noise. It was just awful! Never again!

Extremely Dissappointing
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

We saw roaches in the kitchen and were horrified because we could not eat comfortably because one went into a box of chicken we bought from outside. The beds were uncomfortable the bathroom had a dirty feel and had the most outdated shower head i have ever seen. The couch was old and worn and the unit had an unpleasant smell that was in our clothes so bad we had to wash everything when we got back home. We also did not know this was an actual neighborhood where people lived as oppossed to an actual resort and the police arrested one of the people who lived in a nearby unit. Overall this place spoiled my vacation it was extremely dissapointing and i would NEVER return.

It was worth it to stay there.
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

We loved staying here and will look forward to making this place of stay away from home my preferred place..it is quiet,clean and friendly. I would definitely recommend this place to all my friends.

It’s a “you get what you pay for” type of place. Could use improvements
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The WiFi did not work and after contacting management twice it was still never fixed. The head board to the master bed was broken and slammed against the wall with the slightest movement and the mattress was slightly sunk in toward the middle. The window in the shower is located on the walkway by the front door and is fairly visible when someone is using it. I believe a guest before us may have had animals because my husband and I were stuffy and sneezing while at the villa for our entire stay. The TVs are outdated tube TVs. We brought DVD players for the kids but there were no HDMI hook ups. The stove is out dated but worked perfectly fine. Coffee pot needs to Be replaced. The coffee brewed very weak and the lid was broken and fell off whenever pouring a cup. The TV from the villa below us woke us up bright and early each morning. People played music loudly into the Early AM hours.

The location to Kissimmee Main Street, Disney world, food, and shops was good. The washer and drier seemed new. Seemed like a nice community

Anything but good. Unprofessional, unclean and just awful.
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

From day 1, we’ve had to be on the phone to get problems fixed.. broken coffee pot, Livingbroom tv wouldn’t work for 4 days! fleas, mold/mildew, dirty floors etc.. We stayed for 9 days, and the master bed was hard and totally uncomfortable. We asked fir a mattress topper, they said no. We will never stay with them again nor recommend anyone else to stay there.

Not much! The whole experience was horrible! I have yet to hear back from booking.com about a resolution.

When I arrived, the televisions weren't working.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

When I arrived, the televisions weren't working. I immediately called and was advised that they would immediately. When I returned from park, wasn't fixed. However was fixed next day

My family and I absolutely enjoyed our stay.
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

There wasn’t anything we didn’t like. We LOVED it!

My family and I absolutely enjoyed our stay. The home was beautiful and super comfortable. They had everything that you’d need for your convenience. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay!! I will be back!

I liked the amount of bedrooms and bathrooms
    • Four-Bedroom Villa

The villa wasn't what I expected, it was outdated, and not as clean either. The comforter wasn't washed, I could still smell the scent from the previous occupant!! The Dryer wasn't working properly!!!!!

I liked the amount of bedrooms and bathrooms

The property was great nice and comfortable .
    • Four-Bedroom Villa

I didn’t like the fact that it stated it would be all queen beds in the 4 bedroom unit but instead it was 4 twin beds A queen and a king

The property was great nice and comfortable . I loved that it was in a gated community.. most definitely will book with you guys again

My stay was a nightmare
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

First off all, Booking.com should not be stealing people’s money by using sample pictures to promote this place, it is like offering you a Black Mercedes 2018 in pictures but then after you pay you realized you’re receiving a 1998 green Kia falling apart. Plus Magical Memories should not be providing booking.com with these pictures if this is not a warranty to get while arrival. Very unprofessional and unacceptable.

I reserved via booking where the pictures of the place looked great, all modern and tremendously gorgeous looking with several pools etc. But when I got there to check in I was placed in an old property where everything smelled and looked old, very old, plus there was only one small pool available, also very old and uninviting looking as well, I feel like I was been fooled , I don’t recommend this place to anyone. A steal of my money, sadly, because I had excitement and good expectations,but this place was a disaster.

Magic Moments not so magic.
    • Four-Bedroom Villa

I didnt like that I asked to see what types of beds I would get and they told me 2 double beds 1 king 1 queen. Instead we got 2 rooms with twins and 1 king and 1 queen. I also did not like the type of lock on door. It should ould be a code because when u come with a large family 2 keys is not enough. The pool had way to much chlorine so kids could not go in. Garage was a mess. Also the girls at customer service were nice but because of the rules about room not being ready, they cant give a key until it was a problem for me. I had to go out of my way from the event I was there for.

Well I liked that it was a house with 4 bedrooms.

Overall satisfied
    • Four-Bedroom Villa

Didn't realize when booking the room that there was almost a 25 minute drive from where I picked up keys to where I actually stayed, but how clean the house was made us forget about our 25 minute drive.

It was very quiet and relaxing. The room was very clean and had plenty of room for everyone. It was not too crowded, so parking was not a problem at all. I like that it was a gated community. It felt very safe.

My stay was good
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

I did not like the inside of the villa . The furniture looked second hand . The light switches had dark marks on them . The white walls were dingy looking . The furniture was in living area was not comfortable.

I like the payment process . I like the convenience and location of the villa . I like the full kitchen and other amenities.

Wonderful stay at a beautiful villa
    • Four-Bedroom Villa

Online should have better photos.

This property was beautiful and the pictures online doesn’t come close to the actual beauty of this place. Friendly staff and friendly community.

Was a good time but not sure I would stay there again
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The phone didn’t work entire time and we called 3 times with our cells, there was no cord connecting tv to DVD player and was surprised they didn’t provide more garbage bags and dishwasher soap

Great!
    • Four-Bedroom Villa

The hot tub was an extra charge for heat which i was not made aware of

Had a late check in but it was very easy to obtain keys even after the facility was closed

Magic memories
    • Four-Bedroom Home with Private Pool

Worst stay ever, t.v. didn't work, no iron provided, dryer didn't work, got locked out on last day of stay because of bad door programming.

It had the 4 rooms we were looking for.

Doubt if we will rent again thru Magic Memories
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

When we arrived the TV was not in working order. Had to make two calls to get service and that was not until next day. Went down again, they got it working but again went down. Maintenance came, took a part away, said they would return in afternoon but did not. More phone calls, no action, TV down all weekend, then told they would not be back until the next week. Every time I called, got same runaround. So fed up we checked out on Feb 26, 5 days early and came home. We deserve a credit for no TV and for early checkout.

Good value accommodation close to theme parks
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

Distance to the condo from key collection point(about 7 miles)

Location ,close to disney,well kept and maintained grounds and pool areas well appointed condo.

Not bad but would recommend a different provider of property management in Orlando
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

Internet connection is awful, there is no internet connection in almost everywhere in the house, i had to go to the guest house to connect on internet. I received a delivery parcel and it was delivered in the parcel locker and i was surprised that magical memories dont have the keys to the parcel locker and they told me we cant help you, they should have informed that any shipments should be done on the check in address and not the house address.

The location is the great and the community of the villa is very nice

It's comfortable, beautiful, has plenty of room for the family and is close to the parks.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

When I called the front desk from the villa , the person who answered wasn't very polite. Everyone else was, though. Someone left garbage by our front door, we had to take it to the dumpster even though it wasn't ours and it was already there when we got there.

The villa was beautiful and spacious. The pool was gorgeous.

The villa was spacious, comfortable and clean, and the...
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The bed in one of the rooms made noisy sounds whenever you move on it. The receptionist should have highlighted that there would be a charge in case of delayed check-out.

The villa was spacious, comfortable and clean, and the complex was quiet and safe. The exact location of the complex isn't far from the check-in location. Overall I enjoyed my stay with magical memories.

It was ok but have had better.
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

they told us that all local phone calls were free, but the phones did not work. We told them the morning after we arrived. They said that they put in a repair ticket, but they were never fixed.

location was great for everything we wanted to do.

Location was excellent. Very FRUSTRATED with tr
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

1. VERY POOR kitchen facilities. Absolutely NO microwave or oven cookware! Lots of "dollar store" plastic bowls but not one glass or corning ware type dish to cook in. Thus, microwave was only good for re-heating coffee! And, for cooking any type of meat there was one cheap aluminum cookie tray. No wine glasses, scrubber (of any kind), to wash the dishes etc. ... very under-equipped kitchen. 2. Poor lighting. The master bedroom had one tiny lamp set on a single night table. We had to turn on the closet light and washroom light at night in order to see in the bedroom.

Great location, nice layout of the condo

Overall save your money pick somewhere else
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The cleanliness was a huge issue it was dirty and the heat didn’t work which was an issue cause it was very cold. The plates were almost all chipped which was a safety issue with kids. Most the silverware was dirty. You are also expected to buy everything including toilet paper. Vaccume was broken and WiFi didn’t work. It was very deceiving because pictures are nice and when u walk in you think it will be nice because it has nice artwork on the walls and such but that is where it ends actual amenities are bad. The shower is strange and most times wouldn’t shut off so it was just continuously dripping. They sent maintenance over but they didn’t speak English and also didn’t fix anything. Also check in is soooo late you can’t leave your bags or nothing at resort u have to just wait till 4 pm to get into your room. Overall I would never stay here again

Conveniently located, clean and comfortable.
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

Furnishings could be updated. More than one towel could be provided. Front office could have been more "hands on" with contacting us to tell us they would not be there for us.

The house/condo was conveniently located and comfortable. Furnishings were somewhat dated. Front office did not wait for our arrival but left us to fend for ourselves.

The stay was nice. We enjoyed it.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The bed made a squeake noise and we didn't get clean towels, wash clothes or sheets daily. The location was fine.

The bed mad a squeake noise. Had ask for an air mattress, never received it. Nadine was a very nice host. The charge for cleaning I didn't expect because none came to clean room while we stayed.

It was okay but not great. Would not recommend magical memories property to family or friends.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Unfriendly and rude front desk staff. Dirty floors left our feet and white socks black.

Hotel manager, Tiffany, was professional and friendly. The other staff we encountered during check in and check out were rude and had no grasp of good customer service.

Honest review of property.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

We were on the bottom condo, the residents kids upstairs just ran riot till about 11.30pm and the ceiling seemed paper thin. Could hear everything. And there were ants everywhere.

Everything was perfect with the villa.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Everything was perfect except these properties should have someone to help handicapped people as myself with suitcases etc. For this time they did send the manager of housekeeping to help us but our last stay 3 months ago they didn't. So I suggest someone 24/7 available to help in these cases.

Everything was perfect with the villa.

Overall it was a good place to stay
    • Four-Bedroom Villa

The Air conditioning was set at 75 degrees so it was hot throughout the night. We called for maintenance but they didn't show up until mid-day the following day. That made it uncomfortable. The coffee pot didn't work so we had to but one, there was no iron so we had to buy one, and because it was hot we had to buy a fan.

The rooms were nice and big enough to accommodate what we needed. I also liked that it was secure

Very misleading
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

The property was very old it smelled there were roaches in the kitchen .The property was listed as the villa but in actual ality its an old apartment complex .

This place is not a MAGICAL MEMORY its more like the Itch & Scratch Memory
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

This place is old and out dated. The rooms were dirty. The beds were uncomfortable. Even the shower was lousy. My wife dropped a piece of jewelry and it went under the bed. When I looked under there I saw dust, dirt and a spider (I said nothing to her about the spider). We are wondering what they are doing with the cleaning fee they charged us.

The peace and quiet of the property.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

There were several roaches in the unit and a possum that sought refuge right outside the door. This made my visit more stressful than it needed to have been. The 24 hr management number was of no use. Also, the tvs were from the 70's with grainy pictures. I'm very disappointed in my decision to stay there.

The peace and quiet of the property.

Over all it was fine.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

On our villa there was 3 very weak stairs that we nearly fell off of every time we went up or down them. Checking is was a little complicated. They took my credit card along with my license and my husbands license. On day two of our trip I received a call late in the day while we were at one of the parks...stating that they needed my husbands license. I explained that I had already given that the previous night. They said something happened and they don't have a copy of it. We had to leave the park early to re-issue this.

Villa was older but kept up nicely. Well stocked on appliances and dishes. Could have used a couple more towels and pillows.

Stay was very good except the internet issue and the look of the exterior.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The exterior of the building could use some TLC. Perhaps a power wash PM should be established for all properties given the type of weather that is in Orlando. We did have a problem with our internet access and I tried to solve with the manager and the answer was no. I then contacted booking.com and they got us a 10% rebate. Thank you Booking.com

Our condo was very clean inside and the location was very close to the attractions that we were interested in.

Our stay was almost perfect. I would book through Magical Memories again. Aside from the cleanliness
    • Four-Bedroom Villa

It could have been cleaner, I saw Thick dust in places. Some of the extra blankets felt full of some kind of sand. We saw 2 roaches during our three day stay. And they could have provided extra towels as well as separate towels for he pool.

We really enjoyed all the space provided as well as the full kitchen.

A very clean place that has the extra room necessary for a lengthy stay.
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

Needs to be more towels. Also, was only given 2 garbage bags and there was 7 people for 7 nights. I wouldn't had minded but there is no phone number offered to call for extra supplies.

Loved that the villa came with a pack and play and a crib. Such a blessing since we had a 1 year old. Also enjoyed the fact that we could bring our dog. And finally, liked that our villa was only maybe 15 minutes from Disney parks and had the hot tub and pool available.

NOTHING!
    • Three-Bedroom Home with Private Pool

I did not like being accused of breaking into a jacuzzi box and also breaking a door. My aunt was harassed by the staff regarding her service dog and she had a slight break down....she has mental issues. ..I will never stay with your company again!!!!

NOTHING!!!

Excellent and relaxing. Best Front Desk staff in the industry
    • Four-Bedroom Villa

This was by far the best of the properties that I have stayed at with Magical Memories. It was very easy to to find and access and had a fantastic layout. I will definitely book this property again.

Wonderful, made many happy memories!!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The bath tub in the main bath didn't work at all! The living room TV didn't work at all! There was a small lizard in the spare bedroom.

It was clean, convienient, roomie, comfortable, beds were comfy, bath was clean, kitchen was clean!!! Would definetly return here again!!

Verse hotel ever.
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

It is small an cluster smells bad water leaks on carpet no one come to assist you no manager is on duty to help so the staff says. I will never go back there .

Nothing would not go back

Overall, it was a pleasant and comfortable stay but with some disappointment and frustration.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Better maintenance of appliances in the kitchen. It was disapointing. Perhaps, the property needs a renovation and upgrading project.

Location and its procimiity to theme parks.

I would give this place a 9.5 out of 10...
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

We are from the bahamas and it is very hot all year around, seeing that we was on vacation we wanted lots of air condition.The unit I stayed wasnt that cool... Also need T.V.and fan in every room

I like that the property is at a central location.

Never vacation here.Never, Never, Never!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

I did not like any part of my stay there. The accommodations were highly exaggerated, the buildings are old, the furniture was old and dusty. We actually found a lizard in the living room area. The pool was old and small and they charged you $25 for the key to get into the pool area. I will never visit here again and I'll never recommend any one vacation there.

I didn't like anything about my stay there.

Access
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

The iron was not working properly. The television didn't work for 4 days The internet sucked. There was no game room as listed on the website.

Access

Except location not very happy
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Old Furnitures and bathrooms, worn off, needs renovation. kitchen utensils were old broken dirty. carpet smelly .Too many bugs lizards outside on walls and windows . Prompt service.Carpet was shampood on request and kitchen utensils were replaced. Good staff cooperative and courteous,

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The place itself my kids bed had bedbugs in it the bugs was to small i try taking a photo and mushrooms was growing at the bath tub its mole the wifi never work i report it to nadine me and my husband are businesses people with staff we needed to contact and because of the wifi was not able to and the kids was not able to get on their lap tabs spider webs talking over the room so disappointment was waiting for the manger to come see the place after we report it manger never came😠

• Three-Bedroom Villa

Poor management and we had a water leak An the emergency contact lady Ms.Pam we called was very rude An nasty An could care less of what happened bc my daughter slipped An knock her head on the floor after we came back from Walt Disney it was a floor in our unit .... there was 2 baby snakes outside my door An the trash dumpster was full the whole 5 day we stayed also our kitchen light went out An it took them 48 hours before they replaced it . It was a bad experience An to pay over 800.00 we didn't nor shouldn't have to go through that

Thankful we had a place to stay at the last minute

Brenda was always very nice and helpful from our first night...
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

We did not get any coffee in relation to your earlier question and I did not know how to work the table lamps or dryer

Brenda was always very nice and helpful from our first night to when we handed the keys in

Okay stay
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The air conditioning unit did not keep the villa cool enough; it was either too small for the amount of space or defective. We set the thermostat to 70 and it was 85 or higher every day we were there. Fortunately we weren't there most of the day. The windows in the bedrooms were filthy. The flooring strips had screws sticking out so everyone caught their feet and socks on them.

We liked the newer appliances and the space available for a large family.

The place isn't really bad, but it needs some attention.
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

They need to update the utensils, dust the flowers and fans, fix the leak spot in the living room, the mattress in the sofa bed needs replacing...not useable as a bed, stained lamp shades and toilet seat in one of the bath rooms needs to be changed, mattress covers need washing or replacing, a few broken louvers in living room blinds. The unit has traffic noise.

Never fails to deliver what it advertises
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Could do with some renovation and touch up painting.

I have used Magical memories about 4 -5 times over the last 20 years and it never lets me down. Property is excellent - home from home

We can't wait until next year to return.
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

Some of the draws were broken and we would have loved them to be fixed before we got there.

We enjoyed our stay and, we are planning on making these VILLAS our villas of choice. We a sports group and will always have more than four Villas.

We will be back
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

The Jacuzzi tub wasn't working in the master bedroom and the furniture in the living room was old ( we were literally sinking into the sofa and loveseat) but the amenities center made up for that. The kids were happy and so were we.

The amenities center was wonderful. The pool, hot tub, tiki bar, pool tables, game room and basketball court were all family friendly and clean. The size of our unit was perfect for our family of 6.

Really nice property
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Three days after checkout my refundable deposit still has not been returned although my credit card was charged one day before check out.

Attention at check in and out was good.

I will never stay again. Not recommended
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

beds were uncomfterble ice maker did not work . They charged me 300.00 dollars extra for smoking witch there was no smoking when we got to the residance there were cigarette buts everywhere. Over all had a terrible time

nothing i have stayed in alot of villas all over and this was the worst.

The room was nice.
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

The air mattress provided was crap and even had a hole in it. It was soo small that it was not big enough for anyone to sleep in, BIG DISAPPOINTMENT. I thought that it was a townhouse and ended up with an apartment. The place was nice but was not wha I expected to be paying for. The pics were not of the apartment. Didn't care for that at all.

The room was nice. The location was nice

a villa in Orlando
    • Four-Bedroom Home with Private Pool

All beds in every rooms are awful, old and noisy. All beds need to be changed.

The house is really big and comfortable for family members. I like coach and kitchen.

horrible
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Out dated TVs. In Both rooms .In master bedroom mattress uncomfortable, toilet seat need to be replace and ants in bath room. Bathtub chipped up. Villa beside was being remodel so It was constantly noise all day.

The worst customer service ever.
    • Four-Bedroom Villa

Everything. Upon check in we reported that there were ants all over kitchen, a broken ceiling fan, and no remote control for one of the tv. They didn't fix the issue until the day before we checked out even after several phone calls to the manager. The only compensation they offered for the inconvenience was we had to pay an additional $56 to have a late check out and another day. I was told I couldn't speak to upper management to help resolve my issue. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

I liked the location

Always request a pool home
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

Not enough TVs. It rained and my children couldn't watch TV or play their ps4 in their rooms, no TV

I had to upgrade to a private pool home because the villas are not worth the money. I had a 3bdrm villa and there was only 2tvs. One in master BDRM n one in living room. No TV in the other 2rms. Smh

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Family time
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The parking is too tight from garbage dumpster and parking. There were several partiers which is fine as long as they pick up their trash. More toilet paper should have been left for the 5 night stayz

Enjoyed the home feeling on vacation. The rooms were comfortable.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Beds were comfy except the sofa bed.
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

There was mold in one of the closets, the TV in my kids room had no cable so they couldn't watch cartoons if they wanted, the dishwasher just stopped working and no one came to fix it the appliances need a lot of updating.

Beds were comfy except the sofa bed.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Excellent place to stay!
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Love the location. Bed was very comfortable. Hostess even printed our universal tickets out for us because we forgot to print them out before leaving for vacation.

Comfortable, Spacious but dirty
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

The unit was swept and essentials were clean such as tubs, toilets, linens etc. HOWEVER the floor probably has not been mopped for at least 2 weeks and was filthy, some mold on ceiling in bathroom, linens where old and tattered. Great unit just needs extra attention.

Easy check in and out, easy to find, great parking, unit very spacious with a comfortable set up. Affordable.

We stayed in a 4 bedroom home with private pool on eaglett...
    • Four-Bedroom Home with Private Pool

There was confusion with the garbage pick up but it was not an issue at all

We stayed in a 4 bedroom home with private pool on eaglett lane it was very clean and comfortable it had everything we needed even an extra pack and play it was convenient to the stores and theme parks we have no complaints at all definitely would book again

ÑOT MY CUP OF TEA .

OPPS!! ANSWER ABOVE. Stayed At The Seawater Club Unit 015

The Staff Was Amazing. And The Area Was Very Peaceful. The Villa We Stayed In, Just Was Not Kept Updated And To Many Things Weren't Up To Standards. Master Bed Was Lumpy Furniture In Living Room Especially The Couch Needed To Be Thrown Out. Although The Quality Of Unit Was A Huge Disappointment I Was Able To Add Some Touches To Make The Unit Very Homey. Alburto, One Of The Saff Supervisor's Accepted My Complaints Graciously. Actually All Staff Was Accommodating. In Spite Of All My Complaints I Had An Awesome Vacation.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Amazing and well worth the money!
    • Three-Bedroom Home with Private Pool

Some of the dishes had food still stuck on them. There were crumbs in the utensil drawers. There were also crumbs in the refrigerator. I brought disinfectant wipes with us so it was no biggie!

The house was beautiful. The private pool was amazing. The kids loved being able to swim daily.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Non memorable vacation stay.

See above..

None! as the property we stayed were not very well attended. Furnishings needs to be upgraded, master bedroom bathroom toilet tank whistles we always have to turn the water valve to stop the noise. Master bedroom shakes and wabbles when you layed down. Living room coffee table wabbles, the oven lights won't turn off. So we're not very happy for what we had. We also reported all what we found to the property mgmt.the same day we arrived.