Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Ormond Beach Mainsail Oceanfront 2 stars

5.7

5.9

4.9

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

The room had no windows.
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room had no windows..I felt like I was in prison. The door jam was broken, put back together with nails. The door had gouges on it like a wild animal had tried to escape. Cigarette burns in the sheets. The motel was not full, however they put us on the 3rd floor the room was the furthest from the beach, and I have problems walking. All in all it sucked. Alice Wilson, Steven King

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

dissapointing
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the building is in disrepair , furniture, tv's. in poor shape, tiles near the pool broke and missing, toilet needed fixed, they sent someone up at almost 11 pm. We were sleeping and fixed the problem ourselfs

the bed was comfortable , the beach is always fantastic

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Few bumps in the road but over all amazing !
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

Was issues with the room . We where told every room has a view however our first room was a huge closet . Not even a single window . Woman who checked us in told us it would get fixed however she never bothered looking . The guy in the morning though had the problem fixed in a matter of 10 minutes and redeemed the whole trip !

For the most part staff was wonderful. The bed where amazing and the showers where like showers in heaven I took 10 showers in 3 days bc of how amazing the bathroom was . The breakfast wasn’t huge but it was nice ! The rooms where HUGE and actually nicer than the pictures on line ! The pool was also amazing my daughter never wanted to get out. “Ocean Front” is very true ! You simply walk threw the pool area down a couple steps and BAM on the beach ! Beach wasn’t packed either PERFECT for family’s with littles .

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

It was very relaxing and wonderful/eventful
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Sheets werent changed every day like I would expect them to be, they really should improve their breakfast to have better options because all they have is yogurt, juice, milk, coffee, cereal, and oatmeal, bread for toast. They really should have some eggs, waffles, syrup, etc....

Pool was wonderful, view of the beach was awesome, hotel bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

The hotel is disgusting and rundown, I felt disappointed and deceived.
    • Deluxe Suite with Ocean View - Non-Smoking

The filthy rundown rooms.

The pictures used by hotel on your site are deceiving. The furniture was filthy. The floor was covered in hair that was not ours. Their were toenail clippings on floor by bed. There was an old couch on front lawn. The pool had mold along sides. The microwave was rusted on the inside. The laundry facilities were filthy and rusted. There was graffiti on sides of hotel. And their access area to beach was covered in empty beer bottles and garbage. When we tried talking to manager named Daxa (a relative of the owner) she yelled at my wife and told us if we didn’t like it, we could check out and go to another hotel. All hotels were booked up due to hurricane, or we would have. The first night we were given a different room because we arrived early. Both rooms were equally filthy and run down.

• Premier King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The room was furnished with old garage sale mismatched furniture Bed frame was probably from a waterbed. The mattress did not fit properly. The tables and desk the finish was bubbled up.

It was good
    • Deluxe Suite with Ocean View - Non-Smoking

Having to wait so long to get my money saved back from the de

Room was extra big. If we get the discounts from booking.com it will have been a good deal.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Horrible
    • Premier King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The place is disgustingly dirty! Door jams and baseboards are filthy and missing paint. Furniture looked like they picked it up from the side of the road. Couch was so filthy we wouldn't sit on it. Towels were full of holes and the washcloths were so dirty and dingy I wouldn't touch them. It was so bad we would have left if we could have found rooms any where else.

Very disappointed. Definitely not a family place
    • Premier King Oceanfront Suite - Non-Smoking

People were allowed to stay loud and drunk in the pool at all hours of the day and night. I had to have my daughter not use the pool a lot of the time we were there because of the offensive language and alcohol. Also the property let people party all hours of the night and tear up the property. We couldn’t even hear our tv at times because people were so loud outside and management did nothing about it. We stayed here a couple of years ago and had no problems. It definitely has gone down hill. It is more run down. I don’t think we will stay here again. Definitely not worth the money we paid to stay here. Definitely not a family place to stay.

Right on the beach

OK for a last minute location!
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The beds were very uncomfortable! First vacation where I didn’t sleep well due to the discomfort of the beds. The PARKING IS EXTREMELY TIGHT and LIMITED! Especially at night, try not to stay out too late if driving around the city.

The property was feet away from the beach. The view of the Beach was amazing! The surprise kitchen was nice, not advertised! Must bring your own pans and utensils to cook!

Dead Jellyfish on the beach.
    • Deluxe Suite with Ocean View - Non-Smoking

The pool was dirty.The breakfast was okay small old apples,no bananas. Someone had a dog at the pool at night.They asked for our towels and never gave any back. Handprints on the window. The beach was covered in Jellyfish

It was close to the beach

Definite bang for your buck!
    • Deluxe Suite with Ocean View - Non-Smoking

The air conditioner wasn't very cool.

The check in process was made easy by the lovely, kind woman at the front desk. The room was huge. And the beach was not crowded.

it was ok, nothing really bad
    • Superior Suite with Ocean View - Non-Smoking

Parking is very tight, especially for larger vehicles....if you do not leave and come back your ok, otherwise you may not have a parking spot. Pet area is not really a good area.

large clean room,quiet, beach front

Nice pool but care needed on pool area
    • Premier King Oceanfront Suite - Non-Smoking

Condition of electric. Things had to be unplugged to use other things and we lost electricity for a whole night

Access to beach and invite to use property after checkout

Price
    • Deluxe Suite with Ocean View - Non-Smoking

Old furniture and no place to hang up clothes in our room. Door lock worked poorly. Power outlet in bathroom didn't work. And it was to be a suite.

Price

Ummm... there was an additional charge to check in early, the fridge and dresser in the room were old and rusty. The pool deck was loaded with trash. The breakfast was far below a continental breakfast. I won't be staying there ever again.

The bathroom in the room was remodeled

It's ok
    • Premier King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I've stayed here several times in the past, each time it seemed dirtier than the time before. The first time it seemed really clean and that was around 2 years ago. This last time was disgusting.

It's on the beach and close to everything.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

The manager on shift the morning we checked out was very...
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

The manager on shift the morning we checked out was very rude and rushed us out of our room when we requested an extra hour to check out. The room was not stocked with a sufficient amount of toiletries or towels and the staff seemed very unwilling to provide us with anything extra.

That it was right on the beach.
    • Deluxe Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

You can tell it’s an older hotel with some recent updates, however 1st impression of lobby made me think “oh boy I hope this place is ok” Very small elevator far from most rooms so if you are unable to climb stairs or walk long distance the staff should ask in advance . Room appearance as you walked in was good . You could tell recent updates in room 322 had been made. Doors slam hard, balcony door hinge looked ready to fall off. Lampshades cracked /holes. Furniture desk / nightstand needs replacing. The pool area was ok, you could use more tables w umbrellas, pool attendant and towels made available for those swimming. Pool had hair and other debris floating and lots of sand. You could tell pool needed to be cleaned. I would not choose this hotel again.

That it was right on the beach.

Don't stay here.
    • Two-Bedroom Penthouse Suite with Ocean View - Non-Smoking

The staff was rude when we told them that the air in the main living area wasn't working. The maintenance man said it was our fault since the table was in front of it....we didn't move the furniture. Floor were filthy. Our feet were black when walking around in the room. Vents fell out of the ceiling to the floor, missing hitting us. No bulbs in the lamps. Bought our own. Rented a room for six but only was allowed to park one car and we had two. They had no overflow parking and we were told to park in a public lot and take our chances. Ended up renting another room down the street so we could park our other vehicle. Black mold on the ceiling of the master bedroom. My mom has stage 4 cancer and her wish was to stay at the beach one more time.

Location. Rooms could be great if some time and money were put.into them

Location and pool are excellent
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No pots, pans or silverware provided with the kitchenette. Coffee pots are way too small. No one is going to bring cookware with them on vacation

Location and pool are excellent

I Wil not stay there again because the manager never fixed anything
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

No where to hang clothes, air conditioning went out, phone did not work the pool was not clean, the front door was hard to get in all the time. Paid for balcony and didn't get it wanted to charge me 311.00 more dollars to change rooms.

Ocean only

Very dissapointed

Was not a good experience, dirty sheets, tight parking, young girl at desk had to take care of breakfast. Cereal, no spoons, toaster broke, crumbs everywhere, ,

I don't think I'll return to this hotel.
    • Superior Suite with Ocean View - Non-Smoking

During the continental breakfast, a lady had her dog in the room. She was holding the dog while making her food, which was disgusting. We booked an ocean front room, but when we arrived we were on the bottom floor with no view. I went to the office and they gave us a second floor room with a balcony. However I had to pay an additional $25 for this which I didn't think was fair. Also I booked the largest room they had for our family of 7 and was only allotted one parking space.

The pool!

Clean, quiet place to stay
    • Deluxe Suite with Ocean View - Non-Smoking

Very clean but worn; furniture needed replacing. I know people like to travel with their pets, but I don't like seeing dogs in the breakfast room.

Oceanfront. We had a great view. The pool was nice, clean.

It was a bed and a shower.
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Room had a lot of damage, was only cleaned once. Came in to a messily made bed and the clean towels and things just thrown on the bed. Air conditioner was complete junk.

Rain shower was great, bed was decent, location on the beach and pool were awesome.

Days Inn Wyndham Ormond Beach

Overcrowded parking lot, lots of cosmetic flaws although renovations obvious. Everyone upset that “breakfast included” barely existed, very poor presentation. Glad DD within walking distance across the street!

Access to beach easily accessible

The only place that could make me leave a beach vacation midweek!
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

I liked nothing about this property EXCEPT the location. I have no pictures to post because I left that room as soon as I could in the morning and stayed away as long as I could in the event if. I left on Wednesday and ONLY stayed that long because the charge was “conveniently” absolutely non refundable. My daughter stayed the entire time, only because she wasn’t going to waste the money. But I am sure that refunds were not given because they know as soon as you see the room you will want your money back. I do want to say as a business, I think YOU, Booking.com need to check out these hotels before adding them. I will never use your company again either. I have never ever ever had a bad stay when I booked through Hotels.com

The King Deluxe suite was nothing like the website showed. It was smaller than a regular room. The furniture was old and broken and dirty. Getting a clean towel was nearly impossible and two...Impossible!! The place was, simply put horrendous. I am nearly 60 years old and this is by far the worst place I have ever stayed!!

That place for one had me in the wrong room,I never asked...
    • Superior Suite with Ocean View - Non-Smoking

That place for one had me in the wrong room,I never asked for a jacuzzi,and it was filthy,the staff had us waiting for 25 min before they got to anyone,there were 9 people waiting the rooms are not worth it the beds are not comfortable you sweat all night long,the tiles disgusting,the floors were dirty along with the walls,DO NOT GO HERE ,I REPEAT DO NOT GO HERE ,re book somewhere else

This should not be a Wyndham- maybe that brand does not mean what it used to
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping very inconsistent- had to get our own towels and toilet paper- room very dim and only two tiny exterior windows that overlooked an alley and the street. And we were at the beach! Breakfast was sub-par - no eggs or protein except activia yogurt

Location was the only good thing

Highly recommend Days Inn Mainsail
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

Absolutely no reason to not like it.

The place was clean, comfortable and the price was so cheap. I couldn't believe how fantastic the room was.

Room maketh Stay
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

First room shown, shouldn't be allowed to be called a hotel room. No window & natural light. Discussing room. Was offered other rooms at a cost which we refused & reluctantly was given other room with balcony, sea view etc.

The rooms were spacious with plenty of space, our room had kitchenette 316, we were offered 317 at first. This room had no windows or balcony, So please be wary, check rooms first prior to signing. I was asked to pay extra, which I refused & because other rooms available was given upgrade free. If hotel full you could end up in a BOX.

It was an enjoyable stay but wasn't happy about the condition of my room.
    • Premier King Oceanfront Suite - Non-Smoking

The furniture in the room was very shabby the tops of the dresser were wore out and stained. The standing lamp was all rusted. The breakfast had two different cereals, juice, yogurt and three types of bread. that was it and it was really not appealing. The tiles on the walk ways were broken up in many places and very unsafe.

I liked the location and pool area. I liked their coffee. The air conditioner was good.

Ocean Front is not always a direct ocean front accessible...
    • Deluxe Suite with Ocean View - Non-Smoking

breakfast, parking, ocean front room set back behind the whole building so my view was the parking lot and ocean

Ocean Front is not always a direct ocean front accessible room, just ocean facing window, parking is ridiculous, the staff is excellent though rooms were clean some dated furniturebut that's ok it was clean, breakfast is awful don't bother, but the staff really is wonderful

Stay was simply amazing and totally enjoyed the beautiful beach.
    • Premier King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I was truly surprised about the cleanliness of Days Inn. My room faced the ocean and the view simply amazing. I will be back again in October to stay at the same hotel. Staff so friendly and helpful.

I wouldn't go back unless some serious changes were made
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the room was dirty, the door closer was broken, they advertise breakfast what a joke bread for toasting, dry cereal. and watered down oatmeal and a juice machine that didn't work. for what I paid for the night I expected more at least a clean room

The location was amazing , it’s right on the beach .
    • Premier King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The hotel was horrible to say the least . They say they offer breakfast which they only had a super tiny VERY hot room with stale cereal and milk sitting out on a counter . They also have some bread , and expired yogurt . I stayed 4 nights , room service did not come one time , other than the time I BEGGED for someone to come sweep and mop because there was sand everywhere (which took them over 6 hours to even come) . Our door also quit working while we were there and we couldn’t get anything out of our room , they called maintenance to come fix it which I asked for them to tell me when he arrived ,because I had a 1 year old who needed a nap, and I would be by the pool (they never told me) . Also , the stairs/carpet in the hallways smelled like straight urine .

The location was amazing , it’s right on the beach .

Excellent stay friendly stay convenient location.

The laundry & vending facilities

Stayed in room 217 beautiful bathroom with rain shower head 2 bed suite with kitchenette pool very clean 3-8ft access to beach from pool area close to Daytona beach saved a bunch of money was able to catch the bus in front of the hotel to Daytona many restaurants,shopping near hotel also accessible on bus will return next year loved it.

For the price we loved everything about this hotel.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

For the price we loved everything about this hotel. Still walking distance to restaurants and the beach front is perfect. The staff was very friendly and accomadating.

Nice location, easy access to a terrific beach.

For the cost, it was just a little too run down, a little too old, and the breakfast was a little too cheap. The wifi was terrible and kept dropping unless i went out on to the balcony where it was a little more stable.

Nice location, easy access to a terrific beach.

Beachside described...beware
    • Premier King Oceanfront Suite - Non-Smoking

The first room I checked into was not what I expected and the furniture was old and chipped. It also didn't have a balcony and definately was NOT as described (a suite).

The 2nd room was better. Loved the shower. It was a renovated bathroom with roomy tub, arched curtain rod and the shower spout in the middle if the shower ceiling instead of on the wall.

A "no" for me
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bed had yellow rice crumbs, the parking was really to tight, breakfast had cereal with no milk. Options were not good at all. The air condition had a very bad smell to it. The room was just to tiny. The telephone line was broken also.

The location on the beach and the shower was the absolute best.

Great service friendly staff

Friendly staff rooms were clean maids were attentive and friendly and they let us leave at 1 instead of 11 because we had over slept very satisfied with our stay will recomend and stay again in the future thank you we are repeat customers

Miserable! We left at 6:30 am because we couldn't wait to get the hell outta there.
    • Premier King Oceanfront Suite - Non-Smoking

This place is ghetto. The rooms look nothing like the pictures. The furniture looks like they got it at a yard sale. Chips out of it, rust on the coffee table, broken drawers. They tried to repaint the dresser & you could see the old paint bleeding through. Trust me save your money! It is NOTHING like is advertised.

I liked that it was right on the beach.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The sheets and pillow cases were dirty. They had several colors and lengths of hair on them. Not one of the pillowcases were completely white, each one had stained in dirt. The bathroom was beautiful! Not of the rooms decor matched, nor furniture pieces. They did not supply towels in the room. We had to go to the lobby to get some and then were asked how many we needed. Usually a room with two beds should have 4 bath towels, 4 hand towels, 4 wash cloths and a bath floor mat towel. The doors are tricky due to the salt air and humidity but once you figure them out, it isn’t a problem. The staff were nice and friendly and the breakfast was simple. It was a peaceful hotel, no loud neighbors and beautiful views of the ocean!

I liked that it was right on the beach.

We won’t be back.

1)The room smelled. 2)My husband and daughter went out on the balcony. My daughter let the door shut in its own and it stuck. 3) The top step of the ladder in the deep end of the pool was not attached at one end. 4)The furniture was in disrepair.

I liked the proximity to the beach. The room itself had been renovated but furniture needs replaced.

The unclean, unprofessional, overpriced factors outweigh the location and view
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool deck was littered with cigarette butts and beer bottles. I had 2 small children with me so this wasn’t safe! The pool pump was very annoying, the staff hardly spoke English and we had to remind them multiple times to clean and restock towels the following day.

The view was nice, the beach was clean and not over populated.

the location on the beach was great
    • Superior Suite with Ocean View - Non-Smoking

the room i booked was not what i received, i paid $300 for a regular room and i booked a superior suite - i had my husband and 4 kids and we were cramped.

the location on the beach was great

We chose this hotel for the beach location and pet friendly accommodations (additional fee)
    • Superior King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room needed repainting and the tub had this huge step that I kept kicking when I walked to the bathroom. The furniture was outdated and badly scratched. The bed had two end tables but there were no reading lamps. The only lighting for the room was the overhead kitchen light and the overhead light over the hot tub. The room has a kitchenette for cooking or warming up food. Unfortunately the hotel does not provide pots and pans or cooking utensils, plates, flatware, cleaning supplies to wash dishes or paper toweling. To cook in the room, you need to provide your own cookware. The hotel advertises that it provides complimentary breakfast but they need to be specific and say continental breakfast. Luckily I brought my own food so I was able to have something to eat that did not have wheat or dairy in it. Breakfast is raisin bread, white toast, thick oatmeal, various flavors of yogurt, apple banana, coffee, orange juice and apple juice. Parking is limited and cars are stacked closely together. I am short and not exactly a thin person so it was a struggle to get in and out the car with the door partially opened. I especially struggled trying to get my two small dogs out of the back seat. It gets pretty windy there and I had to control the car door from being blown wide open while trying to pick up one dog and place it on the ground, holding onto the leash and door while reaching back in to get the other dog. What a challenge. It would have been much easier if the parking stalls were bigger and there was room for my door to open up all the way. This is a pet friendly hotel but the caveat is no dogs are allowed on the beach due to city ordinance. This isn’t really the hotel’s fault. I just wish there were some sort of section that the hotel could provide for the dogs to play in the sand and run in the water. Wishful thinking.

This hotel is located right on the beach side so you can easily see the waves from anywhere in the front of your hotel room. It is pet friendly so your fur babies can stay there with you for an additional fee. The king size suite was a decent size. It had a kitchenette with a stovetop, microwave, small coffee maker and a medium size refrigerator. It also had a 2 chair dining table to eat in by the window. I did not know this but we quickly found out that the room also came with a jetted tub. It was outdated and the jets were very very loud, but I used the tub in the evening to massage my sore legs. (we did a lot of walking during the day so my muscles were a sore). The bathroom was modernized with marble sink and shower area. The shower was updated with a large overhead large shower head and a white wrap around shower curtain. Nice touches. The kitchen area had a hotplate stovetop, a small 1 cup coffee maker and a small microwave oven . The medium size refrigerator was a decent size and I was able to keep my 10 bottled waters and club soda and 2 bottles of wine nice and cold. I still had a lot of room for food. One caveat about the kitchen. One would think that if the room is being advertised with having a kitchenette with a stovetop that the hotel would provide cooking utensils. Unfortunately It didn’t and they did not list it in the room description so I had no idea there was no cookware. Luckily I did not have to rely on cooking food. We used the microwave oven to heat up water. We chose this hotel because it is a pet friendly hotel but the city does not allow dogs on the beach so no surprises that you can’t let your dog go for a run on the beach or go for a swim. Hope this info helps.

Don't stay here
    • Premier King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

This place is a dump! Office person could not speak English, rooms were filthy food left microwave from last tenant. Pictures on internet did not represent this dump. It looks like the place should be rented out by the hour for hookers.

Bad idea
    • Deluxe Suite with Ocean View - Non-Smoking

now on Google I would give it negative stars if I could. Booked an ocean front room for my anniversary and the room could barely be considered ocean front. Then towel lady came in our room with do not disturb sign on. Luckily we were decent at that point. Stupid nephew or someone part of the staff came in my room around 1pm on our second day while we were in the middle of adult time. Creeper didn't even knock. So if you want to spend too much for no privacy this hotel is where to go. Free breakfast was only good for orange juice for mimosas. Will never stay here again.

The beach

Associated checking us in was very nice.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It's in a nice beach area with a nice pool but the rooms need refurbishing. Floors and bathroom retiled but everything else needs to be refurbished. Our mattress was not very comfortable, the furniture was damaged and the lamp rusted.

Associated checking us in was very nice. And the place was clean. Just needs to invest some money in refurbishing the rooms.

Don't waste your money

The room smelled like mold, the furniture was very old both in the room and by the pool area. The walls and trim in the room was dirty looking. I would never stay at this place again thank goodness I only booked for one day.

The view of the ocean

Dissappointed, I`ve always expected more from The Day`s Inn
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was cheap, no eggs. No do not disturb sign and yes someone walked in. No height restriction for parking lot. I own a conversion van. Doors seem to SLAM shut. One other thing-get tv's with info to tell you what's on. I wish i knew of this survey before i stayed and i would have taken photos, and even video for you to see what i am saying.

Love the tile in the bathroom. Very friendly staff. Love the new a/c heating unit and the room service menu.

Not very good
    • Deluxe Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

They run out of Towels once and we had 6 people and the desk said it would sleep 6 but it had a king bed and a queen bed so we had to sleep with a 8 yr old and a 10 yr old . It was way over priced for what you got . I was not happy with the room and sleeping at all . The room had a fridge but it was rusty and did not cool very good at all . I would not stay there again .

The beach

Won’t stay here again.
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The parking is awful, not enough chairs in the pool area and housekeeping didn’t tidy up as they do in other hotels. And traveling with teenagers, the WiFi was awful.

I liked that it was right in the beach.

Waste of money
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

Our room did not have a window. Shame on you. Hotel is located on the beach. Doors on 3rd floor sounded like a jail cell. Left a day early. Did not get a refund for last day. Sheets were stained. Room did not have towels the first day. Elevator barely holds 2 people with luggage. Place had bugs.

Our room was very nice, could tell it had been renovated...
    • Deluxe Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Some parts were run down, would like more washers and dryers, furniture in the lobby was very dirty

Our room was very nice, could tell it had been renovated after hurricane, looked out onto the ocean

Very clean and updated.
    • Deluxe Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The room should have a wall mirror. With teenage girls, getting ready was a challenge . The only mirror was in the bathroom

Very clean and updated. Great shower and Beach view.

Sketchy....

Sketchy room and sketchy people. We reserved one King and one Double Queen room. The King we reserved was the last one available. The furniture was beat, felt kinda grimy. The Queen was cleaner and much nicer. I also cannot confirm or deny that an adult film was shot a few rooms down from us. I won't go into details. Oh, and parking and "breakfast" were horrid.

Beachfront. That's it.

Great place to go if you want to be on the beach and pay a little less.
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn't like the two person elevator nor the miniture breakfast room. It was small and a little warm in there. I would hate to come when temps are 90 or above! There were NO SHELLS ANYWHERE ON BEACH! WOWW

I LOVED THE VIEW FROM OUR WINDOW!The room had ALL necessities for a weekend stay.

TERRIBLE - I GOT A REFUND AND USED THE MONEY TO GET CHECKED FOR DISEASES!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

EVERYTHING! It was the most disgusting room I have ever been in for $200.00 a night. The beds were full of hair and when we requested the beds be changed they said they had no one to do it and sent up new dressing that were just as bad. The pillows had grease and sweat stains. The tables were not cleaned. The furniture looked like it was picked up on the side of the road and thrown in the room. The base board of the bed kept falling off and the mattress didn't fit the bed frame. After only 20 minutes of walking around with our shoes off, the bottom of our feet were black. You couldn't pay me $200.00 a night to stay there!!!

NOTHING! It was the most disgusting room I have ever been in for $200.00 a night. The beds were full of hair and when we requested the beds be changed they said they had no one to do it and sent up new dressing that were just as bad. The pillows had grease and sweat stains. The tables were not cleaned. The furniture looked like it was picked up on the side of the road and thrown in the room. The base board of the bed kept falling off and the mattress didn't fit the bed frame. After only 20 minutes of walking around with our shoes off, the bottom of our feet were black. You couldn't pay me $200.00 a night to stay there!!!

Meh
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Even though we waited until after 3 to check in, our room wasn't cleaned when we got in. Had to call the cleaning crew to come finishing cleaning.

Right on the beach. Nice pool.

It was clean, but many improvements are needed.
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The stairwell was next to the room and it was very loud, it would help to install some system for the door so it wasn’t so loud. The bathroom fan was exposed and wires were hanging out and not in service. The furniture was dated, some of it even chipped beyond belief. No WiFi even though it said in the itinerary that WiFi was included. The itinerary also said we had an ocean view, which we didn’t. Our view was a parking lot. It also said there was complementary breakfast but we had to go out each day because we had no idea where it was and the staff didn’t even mention it.

I liked the bed and the bathroom was very nice and clean.

Not good. They didnt have the room that I booked at booking.com, didnt meet my expectation.
    • Deluxe Suite with Ocean View - Non-Smoking

Booked a room for 5, what included 2 beds and a sofa. during the check in they informed me that they didn't have the room (booked) available. So one of us needed to sleep in the floor.

Won’t be going back.
    • Premier King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Run down, can’t believe Days Inn has their name on this hotel. Room smelled like wet dog, furniture was nasty(delaminating, broken, old and no pieces match each other) microwave broken, hardware in bathroom rusted(didn’t even wat to hang my towel) paint was horrible did not match furniture, sofa or curtains, had 5 extra small pillows on bed (size of throw pillows with pillowcases tucked in) also the door was extremely hard to open n close Extremely disappointed, pictures online do no justification

Location was great

Spend the extra

The WiFi didn’t work. The t.v. Didn’t work upon arrival. There were blood stains on the walls and sides of mattress. The door lock chains didn’t work.

The housekeeping was great!

great location
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

Initially given room 317 - which was more like a closet - no windows at all, and it smelled like cigarettes. Fortunately were able to be relocated by the friendly staff. But beware of rooms 217 and 317 - basically large closets as no windows.

Amazing location, right on the beach, with a nice pool. Most rooms with open up to the courtyard with ocean views.

Horrible
    • Premier King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The management was a family who checked you in, fixed breakfast, etc. No one to change linens, facilities were all unkept and unclean

Felt very unsafe in the room. Gang stickers over tbe door, rsilings on balcony and stairwell of which lock was broken. Poor lighting as well

The view
    • Premier King Oceanfront Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was a joke and for the price the room was awful!!! The sofa bed was broken and the floors were dirty. Premier king suite was barely big enough for three people. Very crowded. Spend your money elsewhere.

The view

The pool area was very well kept.
    • Premier King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The bed was okay but the furniture (pull out sleeper) was not up to par. The outside appearance was not attrative and some guest were sitting in the main walkway to the rooms smoking. This was not acceptable.

The pool area was very well kept. The bed was okay but the furniture (pull out sleeper) was not up to par. However, the bathroom was nice and clean.

Nice @ friendly
    • Premier King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Problem with the air conditioning ,they fixed it. Need to adjust the door we had to slammed it and it wake up the people’s around us

Room was good,the view excellent

Great location. Expected nicer amenities for price.
    • Superior Suite with Ocean View - Non-Smoking

Shower at pool wasn't working so there was lot of sand in pool. Kids from hotel nextdoor kept jumping the wall and using the pool. No hotel security or staff monitoring pool.

Great view. Older hotel but they have started renovating.

Had a great mini-vacation stay. Minor inconviences did not affect our stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room furnishings were odd pieces and dated. There was no door on the closet. There was only 1 pole lamp in the corner of room which gave minimal light and not near the bed. Also, there were only minimal electrical outlets. However, I understand this area had hurricane damage last year and is still in process of recovering.

The location and pool area were great. The breakfast was minimal but good. The in room coffee was excellent.

Attended an event, overnight stay only, glad to get out of there
    • Premier King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Lack of cleanliness, in dire need of repair. Bed had sand (?) In it, furnishings old & beat up, fridge & microwave scratched & old. Pavers on walkway cracked & missing, creating a tripping hazard.

Location & price