Reviews of Rodeway Inn & Suites 3 stars

5.9

5.5

6.1

5.5

My children ages 1& 3 and I were woken up to people screaming and banging on doors at 4 am it didn’t end untill 6 when the police finally responded. I over slept through my free breakfast because of it . On top of that , the blankets had burn marks in it , the walls were filthy the garbage was full . For all I know I was sleeping on dirty blankets .

The tv selection

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds w/sofa bed - Non Smoking

The room wasn’t clean, the furniture was stained and I didn’t even want to sit on it. There were spots on the floor that were not cleaned upon check in and there was trash in the bathroom garbage when we checked in as well. The towels were changed but the bathtub wasn’t cleaned during the day and there was a drainage problem that made us so that we were standing in a couple of inches of water while taking a shower. There was a kitchenette but there was no way of washing dishes. We got a container of dish washing liquid but no sponge so I ended up using a towel from the bathroom.

There was a kitchenette.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite w/sofa bed - Non-Smoking

I did not like the horrible smoking stench even though the floor I was on was smoking free. You can tell that the policy may have changed in the past. The elevetaor carried the smell also. I took the stairs more than anything. I honestly would suggest restoration and replace the carpet.

I was surprised to see a full fridge. Most hotel and suites charge you extra for larger amnetities. I took full advantage of the fridge. I also liked the free Wi-Fi. The connection was decent and did not have to log back in every time you disconnected from the Wi-Fi.

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite w/sofa bed - Non-Smoking

The mix for the waffles was sour. Tasted bad like they mixed new with old. The orange juice was the best thing on menu. No extra covers for pull out couch. Couch mattress looked horrible.

Close to hwy and plenty of store. Having a kitchen was a bonus.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Floors were gross. There were always police cars at this facility. Marijuana stench on the 3rd floor. When I checked in they only had me reserved for one room instead of two. The cost was way to high for the room.

Beds were clean

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite w/sofa bed - Non-Smoking

Construction of condos is going on next door to this hotel, so the noise is fairly loud. Not hotel's fault, though.

Close to where I had to go and very good pricing when compared to similar hotels in the area.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite w/sofa bed - Non-Smoking

Service could have been better. Room had window wide open with no screen on arrival then looked around and seen spiders on the walls and even on Lamp shade. Room smelled and TV did not work.

• Reviewed: 11 July 2016

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite w/sofa bed - Non-Smoking

We arrived very late from our flight and reception was not unhelpful but neither was he helpful. I think he was really a security guard.

Room was good for the cost as was a very easy drive from SF international airport and a lot less expensive than closer hotels. Breakfast was very sugary and basic but was included so o.k.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite w/sofa bed - Non-Smoking

I could hear through the wall and the bathroom is ridiculously small. The towels are the size of a hand towel and very thin.

price

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite w/sofa bed - Non-Smoking

Holes in the walls, open electrical junction boxes, dirty walls, horrible! I could not sleep comfortably !

Lenghty check in

Nothing. Disappointment

Rooms smell from food and cooking Heard all steps from above This is not a 3 star property. Overpriced.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite w/sofa bed - Non-Smoking

No toiletries supply and no soap holder, the shower curtain rails was loose.

The room was spacious.

Breakfast a little poor

Location is good, good relationship $-Qlty.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite w/sofa bed - Non-Smoking

No pool and Continental breakfeast didnt care for.

Most was just fair. The price a little high.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Smoking

Nice place, good value

The cleaningness and staff

The whole stay

Room was filthy floor was dirty and staff were rude

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

Horrible customer service.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

☹️

😞

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds w/sofa bed - Non Smoking

Newly remodeled rooms bed was wonderful staff was helpful and friendly

• Reviewed: 8 August 2016

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite w/sofa bed - Non-Smoking

Uncomfrtable coach.limited continental breakfast.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2016

I didn't like the small pillows or the way the tv was set up and I didn't like the old raggedy towels and how the bathroom sink was broken and the fridge smelled old and like mildew and the microwave didn't work and the stove looked eww and the pots and pans looked very old I mean ugly old would not use to cook my food.

• Reviewed: 13 March 2016

Did not take the time to try the food. Nothing. The phone didn't work, it took the wifi hours to connect. I ask for two sheets were told the one was all he had. It was a fitted sheet.

• Reviewed: 20 February 2016

What didn't I like? Almost every single thing about the place! My room was not clean at all. There were pieces of cigar and ash ALL over the floor AND sofa bed! The silverware had crumbs stuck to them and when I asked if there was another room we could stay in they said no. The owner (I'm assuming) got his house keepers and checked out the room. He didn't apologize and the two girls just vacuumed the rug. The staff was extremely rude. I got yelled at by the same man who I assumed is the owner because I went to grab the pastries they had for breakfast still out on the counter after breakfast hours. I would sleep in my car before staying at this place again!

I actually had to think really hard about what i liked about the room and the only thing i can come up with is that the room had a full kitchen.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2016

The building is old, the room was nasty carpet had black stains. Their was an awful smell to the room. The bed spread has stains and crumbs on the bed. The sheets had strains of hair on them. Overall the room was awful

This hotel is not 3 star!!!!

• Reviewed: 15 January 2016

The room was dirty. The walls were dirty, sofa was dirty rugs were dirty, unfortunately it was a smoking room because that was the only room available and the smoke smell was overwhelming. I didn't want to touch anything in the room. Next store to the hotel is a bar so it was noisy. Maybe some rooms have been renovated but not this one.

The only positive thing about this hotel was the front desk staff was helpful

• Reviewed: 9 January 2016

I was double charged for my room. Staff said they could not bill by card because it was a temporary card without a name on it. So I paid in cash, and later found out they billed my card also.

The room was very clean and tidy.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2015

There was a weird smell in the room, the lock on the door was broken making me feel long unsafe, the room was not ready when I arrived, there were loud noises all throughout the night which made it difficult to sleep

It was close to the freeway and stores

• Reviewed: 30 June 2015

We first get the and the gentleman at the front desk must have been having a bad day because we was less than hospitable while we were checking in. My girlfriend and I looked for a non-smoking room because she can't stand the smell of smoke it gives her headaches, but as soon as we step in the room it wreaks of cigarettes. The continental breakfast was cereal in the smallest Styrofoam bowls you can find. And in the night you can hear people screaming outside.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2015

The rooms had a weird smell, and they where dirty... the covers on the bed looked like they had been used but not changed. Good thing i had my own pillow and blankets

Their breakfast was decent. they are in a good location, close to stores and restaurants. The staff seemed nice

• Reviewed: 21 May 2015

Even though the room was reserved for 3, I had to ask for a third towel, wash clothe, hand towel & pillow. I also had to ask for the sheets & blanket for the hide-a-bed.

They had a room available that accommodated myself, wife & older daughter.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2015

Went down for breakfast in the morning and we thought we could bring it upstairs but they said we couldn't or they would charge us. They sat outside watching us eat breakfast the whole entire time until we left. Funny part is, another couple came and for breakfast and brought it back to their room. The laundry facilities only had one washer working and drying time took forever.

Very quiet.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2015

Was told although room was a smoking room really don't smell of smoke; wrong! It was apparent there are long term residents at this location that appears to be in transitional housing. Police rode through Parking lot obviously checking out the scene. Just not for me, maybe some else but not me.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2015

1. No receptionist upon arrival 2. Poor attitude of receptionist 3. No welcome provided, only card details and no local information given 4. Overcrowded parking 5. Grubby breakfast area that I wouldn't use 6. TV didn't work 7. Noisy room from local traffic 8. Hairdryer didn't work 9. Grubby public areas 10 Poor attitude from amateur staff. More interested in reading document on computer screen than managing the hotel. 11. This list is not exhaustive. The prices of hotels in this part of California are exceptionally high compared with the rest of the state. This hotel is riding on this wave and providing travellers with a Rip-off.

Location and availability Checking out !

• Reviewed: 24 February 2015

the dirtiness of the first room, they don't tell you they charge your room for breakfast if you take it back to your room. They should notify customers upon check in about that.

Once i brought it to the managers attention he moved us the next day to a cleaner room. The staff had major attitude when i complained though.

• Reviewed: 25 February 2016

close to everything in the SF Bay without SF price.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2016

Very polite and friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 23 December 2015

Close to stores and freeway. Nice kitchenette area. Quiet building. Always had available parking. The staff is so friendly and cooperative!

• Reviewed: 21 December 2015

Beds were awful!!

Kitchenette

• Reviewed: 28 November 2015

Minor repairs needed to be done. The manager did bring them to my attention.

The room was very comfortable and clean

• Reviewed: 1 November 2015

Room was outdated, not very clean and smelled of cigarette smoke.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2015

The guy at the front desk is very rude in person and over the phone

• Reviewed: 1 July 2015

queen beds two small not enough parking do not get there late or no space

location next to freeway

• Reviewed: 14 June 2015

Hotel is a little old and there is a distinct old building smell in the rooms but you get used to it.

Good value decent location

• Reviewed: 26 May 2015

Noise from upstairs all night long.

Staff was very nice.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2015

Staff was helpful, our door lock was broken and we let them know and it was repair quick .

There are also 18 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.