Reviews of Holiday Inn Manhattan 6th Ave - Chelsea 4 stars

#340 of 415 hotels in New York

Based on 2067 hotel reviews

Not recommended
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

The room was crammed. The breakfast was available only for 2 even though it was booked for 4 - it wasn't informed beforehand. Breakfast itself wasn't good. The hotel wasn't clean and there was a big wait time for the elevators every time. They charged more amount than booking.com had confirmed.

Not much - but bed was clean and comfortable

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Was fine. Staff eager to help.
    • Standard Room

Not enough space in bathroom, no mini-fridge, weird sealed-in spills on the furniture that made it look dirty when it wasn't. Had to go up 10 floors to get ice. Noisy outside.

Bed was comfy

Fake 4 stars hotels

We reserved a room with 2 king bed for 3 people, but was so tiny that even 2 couldn't fit. Air conditioning flow was exactly at a side of a bed making freezing one of us when on, or making all of us sweat when switch of. The hotel is old and need absolutely a renovation. Further more, we reserve 2 rooms with breakfast included, but, as the front desk explained us the day after arriving, breakfast is always included just for two people even if in the room you're 3 or 4. I was told t's a frequent misunderstanding with booking reservations. Breakfat is composed by anything but egg/bacon or pancake and 4 bucks for an horrible espresso is something crazy. The only things that worth to considered this hotel is the location.

Location. Strategically located in midtown.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

OK, but I need help reconciling my bill.
    • Leisure King Room

Big issue is that the amount charged on my credit card doesn't match up to my receipt - I need help on this! Lobby seemed dingy and somewhat dirty. Rooms need some renovation and you should install safes.

Staff was very friendly and helpful and it's in a good location.

A very average stay for the price paid
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

Very tiny rooms, very limited breakfast options when breakfast ‘included’, with breakfast only for 2 people despite a room for 4. Not very clean. Got double charged, still waiting for the refund to come through.

Close proximity to times square. Courteous and helpful staff.

Location is good .
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

The Room is small. The breakfast was disappointed :( We booked 6 nights but after two nights they ask us to checkout because of a mistake!! It takes 8 hours to solve this issue . Some of the staff are very rude. My credit card was charged incorrectly!!

Location is good . The check in was fast The lady from night shift was super nice .

The worst
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Nothing. Rude staff, dirty room, false advertisement about the property. Rooms are very small no place for the luggage. I travel with my family and pay for breakfast to be included and they said that only 2 of us could have the free breakfast. They made me call booking to fix it and booking did not. So we have to find a different hotel because we were paying for breakfast for all of us but they wouldn’t give food for all of us. The worst experience ever.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

NOTHING
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

We booked for a room for 3, but you couldn't swing a cat. The bathroom was a broom cupboard. On arrival there was no service or reception - was overcharged

NOTHING

Location was good, very clean and bed was really comfortable but sleep difficult due to city noise.
    • Standard Room

No tea bags, only one cup for the Keurig coffee maker and one of the condiment packets had been opened leaving no stirrer and only one sugar. The room was noisy even though on the tenth floor due to traffic, so ask for a room facing the back courtyard if noise bothers you.

Smooth/cool sheets, cleanliness, power shower, staff.

The location was great; the room was fine to sleep in (no chairs) and the staff were friendly enough
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

We opted for breakfast vouchers when booking, which entitled us to a "free breakfast" during our stay. But in the end the overall price for the hotel room cost more. So in truth, the breakfast wasn't "free" at all; it was just added on. The only other frustrating thing I noticed is that the lobby was almost always busy with people waiting (and the phone ringing) to talk to hotel staff. What was frustrating about this is that it took a while just to speak with a hotel staff member when you had a question about the area, or wanted directions to a landmark.

The staff were almost all friendly. The location was great, central and close enough to the subway to get to wherever you needed to go. There were also places to get sundries and groceries nearby. If you're driving, there is a parking lot only one block away (convenient!) and this hotel will validate your parking stub which reduces the price nearly by half. There is an open air patio area right outside the hotel which was great to just sit and decompress in (no chairs in the actual room) after a day/night out on the town.

Rooms are too small! Not worth the money!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was ridiculously small and really was uncomfortable for 2 guests far less for 3. I do not think it was worth the money we paid.

The hotel staff was accommodating like most others.

Dissappointing - will not go back.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Dirty, messy and smelly reception area. Extremley small rooms. We had double with two double beds and there was no room to move around at all. No wardrobe to talk about either. Bathroom super small. TV not working. Coffe machine working, but no milknor sugar provided. No tea in the room at all. Safe box in reception only, which is inconvinient to use - no privacy.

Not a lot to like about this hotel other than location.

I'm not sure if I want to visit again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was narrow and the bed was too high. Poor explanation about included breakfast. We had to get a voucher every morning for included breakfast. There are only two elevators for this hotel.

Good location and quite check out. The services of house keeping was very good.

It was okay for what I paid for.
    • Leisure King Room

I didn’t like one of the staff. She seemed to give an attitude towards my friend and I. She did not make me feel comfortable or welcomed.

I liked how easy the payment process was.

Nothing except location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

My stay with family for vacation for four days to this hotel was horrible. Never cleaned the room during my stay after reminding many times to front desk. Staffs are very rude . Not going to stay in this hotel anymore.

Nothing except location

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

NYC prices are high everywhere, hotel is good price for a short stay but not longer
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

No fridge in our room. You have to rent one for your stay. Our first room wasn’t clean, it smelled gross, dirty, wet and musty. But after an immediate call to the front desk we were moved and that room was ok. Rooms are too small.

It’s a good short stay hotel. The city views are nice. Big windows.

good place to stay
    • Leisure King Room

king rooms are small; only 2 elevators so some times the wait was long for an elevator. night staff was not as courteous as they could be. Hotel is a little worn from use but still good

good staff; great location, convenient to subways. good breakfast which was included. housekeeping was excellent.

great location.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Wifi was absolutely terrible. Connection felt prehistoric. How could a Holiday Inn offer such lousy service?!

great location. The real New York City at the door step.

3 starts 100% in good location and helpful staff.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

The gym facilities. It only had a treadmill. The breakfast should be inclusive in all reservations.

Great location, good WiFi and super friendly staff. The room is small but comfortable enough for a good rest and shower after a day touring the city. I would stay in this hotel again.

Great views from the upper levels, good location
    • King Room with City View

Inhouse restaurant could use a makeover! Very drab and dull looking.

Out of 03 front desk staff we encountered only one was friendly. The male at the front desk didnt even acknowledge us when we went to the desk with a query. One of the lift doors opens with a loud bang, very daunting when getting into a lift!

I really enjoyed the city, and the location but I'm not to sure if I would stay in this hotel again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Although the breakfast was free and that it what I was told initially, it turned out that it only included two free adults, which would've been fine if it wasn't four of us. With that number being said, every time we came back to our room, we were always short of towels and washcloths. There was a night that there was no hot water at all for the entire night going into the next morning. The room was a bit small for four people with luggage.

The staff at the check in counter was very friendly and helpful. The house keepers were nice as well. The room was always clean. The bed was comfortable with very soft sheets. Wi-Fi access was accessible and easy. They had as gym and a business room to allow you to print if you needed to. I like the included breakfast.

Amazing experience!

Room a little narrow

The staff are very friendly and generous, location fantastic near by a lots of important places, room very clean a little narrow but we were most of the time out enjoying the city, and the atmosphere in general was very good, definitely I’ll staying there next time in NY!

location good.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

location good. Macy’s, grocery store, drug store close. About a 30 minute walk from times square. Madison Square Garden is a couple of blocks away. Hotel was clean and had friendly staff.

Elevator was fast.
    • Leisure King Room

When I went to check in the woman was reading a magazine and never noticed me there waiting. Was nit given a tour map ir whatever is called. Was not told ahead of time that there were only 2 breakfast choices. Was made to go back after I was seated for breakfast to go get a voucher. Room was very small. No refrigidator. Asked for a room in a higher floor, was not given one. The room over all was very plain looking.

Elevator was fast. Location was o.k.

Fair for the price.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was a bad odor on the lobby my whole stay. No refrigerator on the rooms. Two elevators for 25 floors. We had to pass at least 5 elevators in order to be able to make it to the lobby

The location was good . Very friendly staff. They help you with getting a cab and with the luggage.

Good sleep but not up to normal Holiday Inn standards
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bathroom was moldy. TV did not work and no one came to repair even after the front desk said they were going to send someone up. Breakfast was very limited and disappointing. This hotel did not live up to much better Holiday Inns that I’ve stayed at in other places around the world. Front desk was not helpful. The “kids eat free” that was advertised and on menus was not honoured and their reasoning was that they were changing policy.

The beds were comfortable

It was a great value for where it is located
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

City view was an alley,rooms are extremely small and cramped.

The price was good and location was fantastic. Partnering with the garage for a great price on parking

good location in Manhattan, but small room.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Small room. They tried to charge more than the price on booking. I showed my price and they corrected it. Not includes parking, although reasonably priced parking close by ($33).

price and location

So so
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I booked via booking.Com but at checkout they changed the rate and charged me more. They said the online rate is just an estimate. Not cool! Also they didn't give us breakfast. Said it wasn't included even though I thought it was. Not cool at all. Room didn't have fridge or microwave. And there being in the heart of Manhattan we had to pay 33 bucks in a parking garage overnight.

Great location. Clean rooms

Only thing I liked was the location everything else horrible.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

The rooms are incredibly small. We asked for something a bit roomier and the girl gave us a corner room and it was so small. More than two people in a room is difficult. Front desk staff were horrible and rude. With the exception of a light skinned African American woman from Canada she was super helpful. Didn’t get my room cleaned til 7 pm after calling for 4 hours and being told someone would come in 5 minutes. Elevators are slow and small constantly waiting for a new one to come.

Only thing I liked was the location everything else horrible.

• Standard Room

Dirty Bathroom, Filthy Floor in Area where breakfast is served, Cold breakfast, Things broken or not working properly in room, Rude staff...questionable transactions on my debit card from hotel.

Happy. Could have been happier.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Too small for the price. Booked room for four but breakfast was served only for two. For other two, I had to purchase again. Even then, the breakfast was not a buffet and you got an egg and toasted bread and a drink! After the first day of our stay, we did not get into the restaurant for breakfast! Overall, they should relook at their break fast plans.

The location was excellent and you could walk to any of the locations of interest in Manhattan. Even to those that are not in Manhattan it was pretty easy. Taxis, buses, Path and the Train at Penn Station.

The hotel was clean.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was a little cramped for 2 beds.

The hotel was clean. The staff was friendly and accommodating. It was close to Penn station, the Palace Theater and 5th Avenue. Great hotel. Would recommend it and stay there again.

Room wasn’t as clean as I had expected. Starting the heating made the alarm to go off and bad smell.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

Staff was not friendly. Room given was not as per what was mentioned by Booking.com in the updated booking confirmation

Proximity to subway and Times Square

• Leisure King Room

There is a severe space crunch. Amenities such as refrigerator and microwave should be provided in hotels such as Holiday Inns

The location staff Cleanliness The room.

Great location, clean rooms, friendly staff.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Same breakfast served in all 3 days of our stay. Only 3 items included in the breakfast. It took long time to get our order. Lifts are pretty busy , have to wait for long time. Rooms are too small for 2 queen beds.

Great location, clean rooms, friendly staff.

Beds are comfortable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Small room, small bathroom, breakfast which was included into price was very poor, no self-service.

Beds are comfortable. Good location. The train station nearby (10 mins walking).

Location in Chelsea so-so, small room and restroom, good bed. Only recommended below 100 bucks
    • Leisure King Room

Pricey for what I got, lobby was always a little crowded, slow check in, we need to leave baggage and go to a laberinth downstair to go to the restrooms... the passages were ugly, everything was a little creepy... I mean If I am paying 200 bucks a night I want everyhting more than good, or just above average and this wasnt the case. The room was very small, also the bathroom. we appreciat the coffe but there wasnt water? wow... that was curious...

The bed comfort was great

I liked the attention and are clean it was the property,...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The only thing I didn't like was the fact that the parking was separate charges from the hotel anyway it wasn't that far from the property only a block or two from it

I liked the attention and are clean it was the property, over all very nice 👍

The beds were comfortable and clean.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

There are only 2 elevators serving the entire 25-floors hotel. I stayed at the 20th floor and it takes up to 2 minutes on average waiting for elevator. The room with 2 queen beds was small, which is not a concern if I'm travelling alone, but with 2 children it was a little bit discomforting.

The beds were comfortable and clean. The location was nice; 10-15 minutes walking-distance from the empire state building. The price value was the reason I picked this hotel; it had an excellent price compared to other hotels in the area.

I was double charged - one when i reserved and another in...
    • Leisure King Room

I was double charged - one when i reserved and another in the arrival. Im still waiting the return of first payement since i was told the amount will be returned to 1-5 business days.

Had all the necessities.

Slow elevators.

Had all the necessities. Had plenty of places to charge phones etc. It was clean, relatively quiet. The rooms are not overly spacious but still comfortable.

Squeezy but bed was great.
    • King Room with City View

Too much plastic ------everything wrapped in plastic. Polystyrene cups. Felt really guilty every time I unwrapped a cup. Where does it all go? Lack of fridge in room.

Large bed----very friendly staff. Great location.

I expected better for the amount paid.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

Room service on various occasions forgot to put enough bath towels forgot to put bath carpet. At check out four different amounts were mentioned to be paid it took quite some time to finally settle. We loosed quite some time and had to rush to the airport.

Located close to the center. Most staff was kind.

Great location, great view!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access Hearing Accessible

The staff was super friendly upon arrival and had my room ready early which was a bonus! The rooms were a little small but to be expected in NYC. Our room had the most amazing view of the Empire State Building! The location was phenomenal, so many great things to do near by. Would definitely stay again.

Horrible.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

They cancelled our reservation with no notice. Didn’t know it was cancelled until I checked in. The girl at the counter was rude and unapologetic for leaving people who travelled to New York from Arizona without anywhere to stay. When I asked to speak to a manager she says they will just say what I have and refused to get the manager. It wasn’t until booking.com got ahold of them that they tried to help fix the problem they created. By then it was too late. I would never recommend someone stay at this hotel. They need to work on their customer service skills. If I could leave zero stars I would

Enjoy the staff, location was great, but the hotel needed some love :(
    • Standard Room

Great location and the front desk employees were very kind and respectful. I received a room with a handicap shower or different type of shower. The water pressure was bad and the shower was not cleaned properly. Please understand I was not in my room often, and was still dissapointed. Thank you Mosies

Great inexpensive location for large groups.

The rooms were too small

The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Worked with me to get some last minute business taken care of. They were also extremely helpful in finding all of us affordable transportation to the airport when we were leaving.

Perfect place for large groups at an affordable price.
    • Standard Room

The size of the room was very small.

Location and cost were perfect for a large group like ours. The staff was extremely helpful and was able to assist me with some last minute business needs.

The location was great.

The rooms are extremely, extremely small and in my opinion are too small for a family of four. In fact there was not enough room to store your luggage in the closet. We had to keep our luggage out and my hanging bag had to go over the bathroom door. Also, the room booklet stated that children under 12 receive a free breakfast and a free dinner with an paying adult. The Holiday Inn stated that it only applied to breakfast and that the booklet we were looking at was old. So it is our fault that they do not update their booklet and that we relied on the information in their booklet. In short, I would not recommend the Holiday Inn for a family stay.

The location was great. It is close to the majority of the sights in NYC.

Comfy beds.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Choice of breakfast menu was poor , no cereals at all available to us as we had vouchers. Slow to bring food which was cool sometimes

Comfy beds. More lifts needed. Security poor at foyer/lifts. Should have swipe cards to access lifts/rooms

Only location

Purchased the grayline bus ticket but was not told how far I had to go get the tickets and this place charge way more. No one should get tickets from the hotels.

Only location

not great not aweful
    • Standard Room

the staff could have been better. & when I wanted to just go see about my wallet possibly still being in the room the front desk had me wait while staff checked the room. a wallet isn't a missing article of clothing or a pair of glasses it is cash and should be handled by the individual and not staff just so the customer doesn't have the lingering feeling that a staff member got a big tip.

the room had a great view of the freedom tower.

Way to small
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

The rooms were way to small, the doors were loud and the floors were filthy. No fridge and no microwave. Ppl were smoking weed in the hallway. With the amount of money per night I would have thought that each room would have that. Lesson learned but again the staff was truly wonderful while I was there.

I liked the staff. They were very courteous and always professional. They were wonderful. Thanks for trying to make my stay comfortable.

Meh I’ve stayed at better places for the same price
    • Standard Room

No working ice machines, elevators ridiculously slow, rooms extremely small, ceiling dripped all weekend.

Bed was comfy, water pressure was good, staff was nice.

Fantastic location!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Tiny rooms but manageable. The water pressure was super low.

Fantastic location! The staff was super nice and incredibly helpful. They brought up a mini fridge for us.

My heater made a horrible noise, I think the fan went out.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

My heater made a horrible noise, I think the fan went out. Everytime it came on it sounded like a truck was going through my room, 1804. I informed the front desk before I left, unfortunately I didnt get sleep nor did they offer to compensate me. Other than this, the hotel was very pleasant.

Location was great but lacked basic facilities to make our stay more comfortable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

We had a 1 year old child but the rooms had no means of boiling water to warm or make baby food. We were checking out early at 7am but there was no bell man to come and assit bring our luggage down as they only start work at 8am. No wine glasses in the rooms.

Location was great!

Rosa at the desk was so friendly and she helped me out with...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

Rosa at the desk was so friendly and she helped me out with my booking and what a great smile the last two times I stayed she was there. What a pleasure to be helped by her

arsh from pakistan
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

breakfast has no choices and because its not buffet so us not comfirtable.

its location is just so perfect. everything including times squares os on a walk8ng distance.

Front desk could not find our booking in their system though...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Front desk could not find our booking in their system though we had an email confirmation from Booking.com. They made us wait for 30 min in the lobby before handing the room keys. Our room was very small. Linen was smelly. No buffet breakfast. They took a long time to prepare breakfast and the portions were small. Though we had booked a room with breakfast included in the room rate, the staff kept saying that you will have to pay for your breakfast which was odd.

My stay was great thanks to Holiday Inn!
    • Standard Room

The only problem that I encountered was the breakfast voucher. When I checked in, I was told that I would have up to $30 on a voucher for breakfast, which was great. When I actually tried to use the voucher it was actually for a specific meal selection and not a dollar value. The staff cleared up the issue. When booking through Booking.com the breakfast that is included allows you to choose from 2 meal options. If you book through the hotel itself, then the breakfast is in the form of a $30 credit. I really wanted the credit because the hotel has a real restaurant with great menu options. Maybe next time. The food was great by the way.

The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. Everyone I came in contact with from the Front Desk and Housekeeping to the Restaurant staff were all very nice. Although the hotel did not have onsite parking, they did validate parking for the lot down the street. (Not a discount, but full validation) The location was great! Within walking distance to shopping, food, studios and fashion!

Not worth the hassle of staying at this hotel, but it was convenient enough.

This review is for a king size room w/ city view 1. Check In Experince: I left a note through booking.com that I was going to schedule my booking a day before arrival so I can check in before their check in time. I called customer service and told them a day before leaving, I called reservations, AND I chatted with the hotels' customer service online. When I arrive, they said they cancelled my room for being a no show! I called!! OVER AND OVER!!!. I did everything I could to notify them of this. I was told that reservations and the front desk/hotel are separate and that I should have only called the front desk. Are you friggin serious? Thank god I printed all my paperwork with the note and the confirmation number etc. They ended up giving me my room but charged me an additional 10 - 20$. Never again will I book through third-party and Holiday Inn. 2. The blanket was dirty. They just flipped it around so we wouldn't see that there was a big faint red stain on it. 3. When you turn the bathroom light on it make the is loud blowdryer sound until you turned it off.

Location was okay. It was next to a lot of interesting places. We walked everywhere and you are even close to a lot of metro stations. We had plenty of towels and it was warm.

Will not recommend for families with kids
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

No free breakfast for kids aged above 11.. little choice for food.. Rooms were small.. toilets were small.. long wait for lifts..

Subsidised parking at $33

It wasn't what I expected, but, the price is not to bad for the area.

When I open the closet door, it wouldn't close back, so I had to sleep with the closet door open which was taking up space because everytime I passed by it I had to close it.

The room was too small alone with the restroom too.

Definite must for a weekend getaway
    • Standard Room

Some of the staff were not very helpful but as a rule most of them were. No room service and no microwave in room plus I had to go up five floors for ice.

Room comfort and temperature and cleanliness plus the value for the room was unbelievable , we had a coffee pot and location was perfect

Overall, we were very happy with the experience. We would definitely stay there again.
    • Leisure King Room

The room service order was incorrect (missing items) and the food was not very good, especially for the price. Dining in the restaurant was a little better in terms of the quality of the food but while the staff was pleasant, they were slow to service us and they did not inform us until after the bill came that it would be cash only.

The room was clean; bathroom had plenty of towels and the bed was comfortable. Staff and service were great as well.

Would defo stay here again perfect location clean and very friendly just bring less luggage 🤪
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms were a bit on the small side as there were 4 of us in one room not much space for clothes , storage , cases etc . To be honest it was much what we expected really

The hotel was good location for everything we wanted to do staff were really friendly nothing was a problem . Maid came in each day fresh towels , make beds , tidy up brilliant service .

Bed was comfortable and the hotel is in a great location in...
    • Standard Room

Rooms and bathrooms are very small but I think this is common in NYC hotels. It was very cold when we were there and the heater made the room very dry

Bed was comfortable and the hotel is in a great location in the city. Staff was friendly and the room was clean

Not recommended to anyone
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

One Manager at the restaurant, Ben, don’t know what is a good customer services is. We wait more than 45 minutes for our breakfast and 4 tables around us was served first and they came after us.

Location. Close to most Subway Stations and New York principal attractions.

Good place to stay for New Year's eve celebration.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

The room is just too small for 4 adults.

The property is walking distance to subway, and most of the tourists spot. Although restaurant service is very very slow, the manager, I think his name is Ben, is professional. He even arranged a complimentary breakfast for my parents when I explained to him that our room breakfast is only for 2pax.

Worst holiday inn
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

Rooms extremely small , bathroom barely fits one person. 2 elevators for 250 rooms. I once had to wait like 20 mins to go down. Not much clean as a holiday inn Breakfast is terrible and poor , breakfast service is terrible and slow.

Location , center of Manhattan

Nice clean place to stay with reasonable price in Manhattan.

The two elevators were small and were very busy at check in and check out times. We waited over 5 minutes to get down stairs.

I requested a high level room, and was given 21st floor room with a view of the empire state buliding!

My Experience at Holiday Inn(Chelsea)
    • Leisure King Room

The room was a smaller than I expected it to be and the walls were very thin and I could hear my neighbors in the hallway as well as in the next room.

It was clean, the staff was friendly and aside from the thin walls, it was quiet

It was ok, I wouldnt stay here again though unless it were just me though.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms and hallways are very little. You're on top of one another. Elevator takes forever, there are only 2.

Carlos the concierge was very friendly and helpful in telling us where gift shops, pharmacies and restaurants were close to the hotel.