2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Tennessee hotel reviews
  4. Pigeon Forge hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Margaritaville Island Hotel

Reviews of Margaritaville Island Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

131 The Island Drive, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, United States of America

#14 of 159 hotels in Pigeon Forge

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

Wonderful Experience
    • Queen Room with Balcony - River View

Nothing. This has been the best hotel we have stayed in to date.

This hotel is fantastic. We had a river view which was beautiful. Room was very clean and nice. Staff was wonderful to deal with and price was very good thanks to booking. The fireplace in the room was a great addition and the shower was AMAZING!!

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Staff was very accommodating and friendly.

Price was a bit steep

Staff was very accommodating and friendly. Rooms were gorgeous and comfortable. The fireplace was an amaazing touch! Pool area was amazing, couldn't use it because it was cold but look forward to coming back in the summer!

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

It was fun and a lot of things to do!
    • Queen Room with Balcony - River View

Cleaning of rooms by vacuuming each day!

The bed was very comfortable! The hotel was very nice and liked the setup of the island overall! Everything was there you never have to leave! Great place!

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

The bed was very comfortable.
    • King Room with Balcony - Village View

Hair in the bathroom. Shower wasn't very clean. Glasses appeared unclean. Baseboards dirty. Just felt unclean. Comforter smelled.

The bed was very comfortable. Love the fire place. Shower it's self was nice, just dirty.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

Very enjoyable
    • Queen Room with Balcony - River View

the lighting wasn't very good that's about all I didn't like

The room was very clean plenty of space comfortable bed the staff was very friendly and helpful we enjoyed the view of the fountain and the music and enjoyed the fireplace it made it very comfortable

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

The best getaway for a family, girls' trip or even some alone-time R&R.
    • Queen Room with Balcony - Disability Access

This was my third trip to Margaritaville Island Hotel. The staff not only remembered me, but they remembered my children - who were not with me on this trip. I appreciated being remembered; it made me feel like a valued guest. The staff is wonderful; the facilities are top-notch and clean. Also, the theme translates at every level of the organization. From check-in, to valet, to concierge, each person we encountered would say "Fins Up!" Jimmy would be proud! We'll definitely be back.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

We had a great time!
    • Queen Room with Balcony - Disability Access

Price was a little high!

I loved the fact that the rooms had no carpet! I have never like carpet in hotels. You could never really tell if the carpet was clean or not.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

I came to the Island with 13 total family members.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Village View

I came to the Island with 13 total family members. Not one time were any of the restaurants accommodating to a group that size. I know that Margaritaville does not own all of these but when traveling with family you should be able to have meals with them without being a nuisance. My group waited 7 1/2 hours for Paula Deans to still be split up. We were split up at Margaritaville with empty tables all around both of our tables and were told by management that there was nothing they could do. We were told 1 1/2 hours at Timberwood and asked to sit outside instead of waiting only to walk thru and find a table set and ready inside that would accommodate us. When spending this kind of money to take your family on a trip, eating together is important.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

It’s ok definitely wouldn’t stay again for the price during holidays $354 per night
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Village View

I don’t like the beds had hair in them and I definitely didn’t like the fact the beds are hard. Overall I think of course you pay for location and convenience

The balcony was nice you can sit outside and listen to the music from the island shops

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Very relaxing and much needed!
    • Queen Room with Balcony - Disability Access

We returned to this hotel after being pleased with the last time we stayed here. This time we were in another part of the hotel and we were very pleased with it! We look forward to staying here in the future.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Overall it was wonderful and we can’t wait to return. Amazing hotel and beyond excellent staff.
    • Queen Room with Balcony - River View

The only negative thing was we tried to order delivery from mellow mushroom but the restaurant never answered the phone after trying repeatedly for an hour. We gave up and walked to the restaurant and got it to go. Mellow mushroom told us they don’t answer the phone on busy evenings.

The room was amazing! The staff were wonderful as well. The valet service was great and check in check out was a breeze. Couldn’t have been better the

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

probably need to go back to the island
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Village View

Bed lumpy pillows hard and need 2nd comfortable chair in room. used outdoor lawn chair but not comfortable for extended period of time. needed more coffee creamer and regular coffee in room.

everything ?

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Location to convention center.
    • Corner King Room - Village View

Room was not cleaned after my first night. I was told it wold then be done by the time I returned from dinner. It was not. Was also given a unacceptable excuse why I could not get a late checkout past 12 noon.

Location to convention center. Nice area.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Excellent place to stay - will definitely be back!

Nothing we didn't like.

Very modern and clean facility - located so convenient to everything. Could walk to several restaurants. Loved the balcony overlooking everything. Very nice!

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Refreshed and excellent experience, surrounding, and location!
    • Queen Room with Balcony - River View

The Hotel room counter had no paper towels and previous occupancy must've spilled a Margarita on the foot bed bench cushion.

Thoogh this was a long over due reset for me and my wife of 33years, I was unaware of all that is he Hotel offered. When we return we will engage the surrounding shops more. We missed out on the he rooftop experience. However, the balcony offered a clean and refreshing view of the water and wild life visitors below. Loved it! The room desk was adequate and comfortable for my republishing. On our departure date, Christy was the best face we had seen next to the starting Valet clerk. I loved the service.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Bellhops were rushing us to get unloaded while we were the...
    • Queen Room with Balcony - River View

Bellhops were rushing us to get unloaded while we were the only ones in valet and did the same when we were leaving. After being on the road all day it was a little overbearing.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

Great visit with family
    • King Room with Balcony - Village View

We expected some good Jimmy Buffet music but did not get that experience, we did not like the music they played. Also the lightning in the bathroom was poor for us Girls that need to apply some makeup. We also expected some water bottles the second day but did not get them. And the Bar at the hotel was not staffed had to wait a long time to get ou drinks.

The location was great and the front desk staff was wonderful. The atmosphere was great.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

Can't wait to come back again!
    • Queen Room with Balcony - River View

I wish they would have had a restaurant for breakfast inside the hotel.

You feel like you are on a vacation when staying here, very clean and everyone very attentive. You don't have to be a Parrothead to enjoy this hotel, but it doesn't hurt. The coffee in the Coffee Shop was very good, buy the cup and get refills for a dollar.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2018

Hotel and staff were great! Rude people runined it.
    • Queen Room with Balcony - River View

Our room was in an area with no carpet on floor so you heard every suitcase rolling and every high heel at all hours. TV was on too early and too loud. Guests were extremely loud with talking, laughing, kids running and yelling up and down the halls. All this at 11:30 pm at night. Staff should make all guests aware of respecting other people in hotel by being considerate when coming into the hotel late at night. And carpet the floors where the rooms are located. Won't stay again because of rude people.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Bday Anniversary Weekend
    • Queen Room with Balcony - River View

In the bathroom, on the toilet paper holder was “something” that we cleaned off with a makeup remover wipe that we wish we wouldn’t have had to do with a high end hotel. Only negative we had.

This was our first time to the Smoky Mountains, Pigeon Forge/ Gatlinburg area. The room was very nice; clean, spacious, fireplace, river view. Staff were welcoming and helpful. The hotel/resort only has two floors and is very long. Parking is not just outside your room and most people use the valet for $14/ day. Those valet guys/gals work hard to get your vehicle and help load and unload but you may have to wait 10-15 mins. So, tip well, plan any dinner reservations accordingly or don’t use valet and walk to your car. The walk is flat, over a nice bridge and about two football fields long. We frequent Disney World often and thought this place was like a resort at Disney Springs kind of environment. The Island has many great shops and eateries. We marked some Christmas gifts off our list with very reasonably priced items that were on sale.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Liked the valet service.
    • Queen Room with Balcony - River View

No continental breakfast offered. No extra blankets in room. Thermostat hard to understand. One person working the coffee shop with 21 (I counted) customers standing in line.

Liked the valet service. Staff all friendly. Great deco. Kids loved heated pool. Nice to be next to river and close to The Island.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

I loved the location and how close it was to everything.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Village View

They don’t seem to sweep the floor often. The little bench at the end of the bed had some stains on it. It’s hardwood flooring so if it’s cold you definitely will need some houseshoes or socks.

I loved the location and how close it was to everything. The hotel is very nice and the beds were comfortable. I’d definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Good room, but parking was not good!
    • King Room with Balcony - Village View

Too much walking. Our room was, according to the employees we talked to was 1/8th of a mile from the lobby. Then from there it was another 1/8th of a mile to our vehicle. They need to have closer parking. They do offer valet parking but it costs $14 a day plus tips. We will not stay here again because of this reason. Too old to do that much walking!

The room, amenities, and staff were great.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

We continue to be impressed with the comfort and hospitality of our stays at The Island!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Village View

Our only complaint of the entire trip was a rude bartender from Dude’s Daquiris on The Island. She was bossy and snappy with a horrible attitude and was angry when we or anyone around asked for anything. We usually love to hang out there during our trips, but tossed out our souvenir cups and avoided going for the rest of our stay. I regret that I didn’t catch her name. We enjoyed the bartender at The Timberwood in place of our usual time spend at Dude’s! As far as the hotel, I can not think of a single complaint. Exceptional as always!

Staff + service at the hotel as well as throughout The Island once again exceeded our expectations. We have been guests on the property several times and look forward to staying with you all again. The bartender at the Rooftop bar, Jeremy, was exceptional. The service desk was always polite. Valet was kind, timely and well worth the $14/day. We love vacationing at The Island and can’t wait for our next trip up. Also, your Chalkfest event took place during our stay and we were blown away with the talent of the artists who took part in the sidewalk art! It was so enjoyable to see.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

I can’t wair till the next time I’ll recommend Marquitaville to all my friends
    • King Room with Balcony - Village View

It’s was very relaxing , location of the stores was great loved my balcony view . Couldn’t have ask for a better get away weekend. Everyone was helpful and very nice

• Reviewed: October 5, 2018

Our stay was absulutely perfect.
    • Queen Room with Balcony - River View

I wish I could have stayed longer. This was one of the best vacations that I have ever taken.

The room was incredible. Spotlessly clean bathroom and floors. No dust anywhere. It was the largest room I have stayed in that was not a multi-room suite. Staff were attentive without being intrusive.

• Reviewed: September 29, 2018

It was nice and in a good location . Staff was friendly.
    • King Room with Balcony - Village View

The smell in the lobby that filters into the elevator is very harsh, it is an air freshener and it is so strong it will give you a headache. The air in the room did not work well and the double doors to the patio would not shut which let hot air inside. The vent leaked from the ceiling. The main thing is the smell . I know it is going with the theme of the hotel but it needs to be toned down.

It was convenient to the area for shopping, it was nice size room.

• Reviewed: September 29, 2018

Room, beds, and bathroom where great, very clean.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Village View

No Breakfast in motel, closer parking for guest without paying for valet. Keurig in room was crusty, the only thing that was not spotless in room. Very pricey room

Room, beds, and bathroom where great, very clean. Great that it was in the middle of the island. Staff were awesome.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Awesome
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Village View

The long halls and not enough directions to the rooms

The rooms was amazing! Location and valet was awesome. The staff and service was amazing!! Will deff be Back to spend more than one might.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

AMAZING, WONDERFUL, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
    • Queen Room with Balcony - Disability Access

That I had to leave and go home I wished I could have stayed longer this is an amazing place to visit and I highly suggest everyone who can to come and see the island and stay at Margaritaville Island Hotel!!!!!!!

The room was very clean, the staff where very nice, room service was excellent, the beds where like sleeping on a cloud and the whole experience was amazing!! The bathroom was well stocked and very clean!!! This hotel gets an A+++++!!!!!

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

Awesome
    • Queen Room with Balcony - River View

Our room was a very long walk from front office because my mom is handicap, wish I would have known this In advance and could have asked for a closer room.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

Great staff, atmosphere and amenities plentiful!
    • King Room with Balcony - Village View

Parking was too far away and a very long walk to room.

The atmosphere was very relaxing and enjoyable. The staff was top notch and helpful. Outdoor pool on second floor with bar.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

We are already planning our next stay here with our family.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Village View

The bed was extremely comfortable. The room was clean. The shower was a nice surprise. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Overall this was the nicest hotel I’ve ever had the pleasure of staying at.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

Being able to charge dinner to the room (the check in clerk...
    • King Room with Balcony - Village View

Being able to charge dinner to the room (the check in clerk told us we would be able to and then the Margaritaville Restaurant said they don't do that.

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

Fabulous!!!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Village View

Everything was absolutely beautiful!!! Wonderful hotel view in the middle of it all!!! I would highly recommend anyone’s next trip to Pigeon Forge, TN, to stay at this wonderful location

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

Absolutely horrible experience from beginning to end of stay.

We had reserved two rooms and was given one was on the opposite side of the hotel. We was also given a down-room where was not being used and the chemical smell was horrible . The check in person was very unprofessional and had to wait on second room for 4 hours after requesting a 1:00 check in.

There were absolutely nothing, I liked about this hotel. We had a bad experience from the check in to check out!

• Reviewed: September 15, 2018

Bed great and staff great loved the location at the island i...
    • Queen Room with Balcony - River View

To shot of a stay To short of a stay lol

Bed great and staff great loved the location at the island i did use the valet i like that as we had two elder y parents in wheelchair wheelchairs

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

We will be back- that says it all.
    • Queen Room with Balcony - River View

The walk to parking was too far but valet was available.

The staff was excellent- very friendly and professional. The room was clean and inviting. The view was of the river-so what could be better!

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

Great place to stay! Buffet inspired for sure.
    • Queen Room with Balcony - River View

I was great, the bed wasn't as comfortable as it could be but that just may be personal preference on my part. Great place , no real complaints.

Location, staff, cleanliness and well thought out facility.

• Reviewed: August 2, 2018

Location was awesome
    • Queen Room with Balcony - River View

Did not clean our room Only threw the covers back on the bed did not even straightened them We had glasses with soda in then and they left the glasses and did not even give us clean ones For the amount of money we pd for 2 days this was not acceptable

Location was awesome Valet parking was awesome Location of room was ok but had to walk to far to get to it

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

Mistake!!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Village View

Too much walking just to get to my room and then back to get my car. Way overpriced! What a ripoff!! Canceled the last 2 nights of our stay, got screwed on money there. Went into Gatlinburg and found a more convenient place for half the cost!

The fountain was cool

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Very relaxing
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Village View

Everything was great. Could be alittle cheaper on rates but one plus is you stay here and you do not ever have to leave this community. There is everything to do right in walking distance

Beds very comfy, staff always nice even when they are busy, they still speak to you

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

Very disappointed
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Village View

The hotel was not clean. The floor had broken glass on it. They only cleaned room when you called them sometimes at 7:30 at night. Very poorly operated

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

My new favorite!
    • King Room with Balcony - Village View

Parking is a little far away and the price is a little high but honestly it’s worth it.

Very clean, very nice rooms. Beds are comfortable, and it was a great location with plenty to do! Everything was beautiful! I will definitely stay again.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Overall, it was nice.
    • King Room with Balcony - Village View

We returned to our room in the afternoon to find the housekeeper had only partially serviced our room. Bed was made but pillows were scattered all over and toilet had not been cleaned. I spoke to the manager who acted as though she did not want to be bothered with it and she passed me off to the manager over housekeeping. Eventually, the room was serviced properly.

The hotel itself was very nice. The staff, for the most part, were polite and courteous. We enjoyed the rooftop bar and pool as well as the coffee shop.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

Awesome!!!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Village View

It was a little pricey for one night but it was worth it.

Awesome!!! This hotel is so amazing. We only stayed one night and everything is there you don’t have to leave the room for nothing. OMG!! At night it’s so beautiful and the staff was so friendly and extremely helpful and nice. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends.

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

great place to stay we will return.
    • King Room with Balcony - Village View

no convenient store in walking distance. no store on property to buy snacks and beer.

the bed and pillows were wonderful. loved the shower and our balcony. went to the roof top pool every night.

• Reviewed: June 14, 2018

Everything!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Village View

I can’t complain about anything!

Everything!! Location is wonderful, bed was super comfy, very clean, staff was so nice, beautiful rooms/hotel. Shower was amazing! —My wife and I went with our 2 year old, he had a blast!! Our room had a village view and there was a car building store right below us. Seriously bring your entire family here you won’t regret it. So much fun! Can’t wait to go back.

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

Awesome over all
    • Corner King Room - Village View

Did not realize the kitchenette area didn’t have a couple of extras like paper towels or wine/bottle opener more coffee items

This was a very comfortable and relaxing experience with everything in walking distance definitely will return

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

Overall happy with the visit hope to visit again very soon!!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Village View

The room temperature could have been colder it felt slightly little too warm and stuffy for my husband and myself

The shower was amazing the pool was nice and the views were pleasantly nice

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

Great location, great hotel, activities for all ages.
    • Queen Room with Balcony - River View

It is a little pricey. I could only afford a 1 night stay. I would love to come back in the Fall but they require a 3 night minimum stay at at $319 a night, I cannot afford it. I have recommended this hotel to several people but they all say they cannot afford it. I hate that I can not come back because it is a wonderful place.

I loved the room decor. The beds are comfortable, bathrooms were very nice. The shops, restaurants and activities were wonderful.. It offers everything you would need without having to go off island.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

Hotel does not deserve the rating it is given.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Village View

They did not have my Booking.Co reservation on arrival, they say they had know knowledge of it. On every day there was something not completed when they maintained the room, no beds made, no mugs, no towels replaced, no toilet paper provided. Everyday there was something not completed in the room and we were always having to ring reception to get something done, very poor.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Amazing would stay again!
    • Queen Room with Balcony - River View

Nothing. Entire experience was amazing.

Location close walk to stores, arcades,dinner show, restaurants, ice cream shop, go karts, etc. Didn't even need to leave the property by vehicle. Hotel is beautiful inside and out. Love scent when walk in. Live music great. Love no carpet in rooms. Loved fountain show outside.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Wonderful hotel
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Village View

If you do not use the valet service, parking will be an issue.

It was clean, staff was very helpful and friendly. Short walking distance to several restaurants and shops.

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

Great place to stay!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Village View

Margaritaville in Pigeon Forge, TN is a fun stay - close to everything in Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, and a short scenic drive into Gatlinburg. Clean facilities, helpful and attentive staff (even housekeeping will stop and wish you a happy visit), and fun rooms that are larger than most. Don’t know if every room has this feature, but every one we’ve stayed in has had a fireplace, a generously sized bath, and of course the mandatory margarita blender! Margaritaville is a tad more expensive than most hotels around the area, but their specials (when they have them) are worth waiting for. Hard to leave and highly recommend!

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Everything, this was a weekend getaway for me and my husband.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Village View

My only complaint is that the double shower heads don't function at the same time. But the spacious shower was wonderful to have.

Everything, this was a weekend getaway for me and my husband. We splurged and got this hotel instead of one we would probably get for the family. Do not regret spending the extra, it was completely worth it. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The ambiance makes you want to slow down and relax. The staff was super helpful and very accommodating. We will definitely be back

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

Relaxing and wonderful getaway.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Village View

A wall mirror in the bathroom for makeup.

Wonderful bed, fluffy pillows, clean and loved the decor. Nice relaxing balcony with music. Beautiful fireplace, enjoyed the Keurig and outstanding bathroom. Thanks!

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

overall I was satisfied
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Village View

Very overpriced and lack of a free complimentary breakfast. You would think that for the price that would have been included

Cleanliness of room, large bathroom and shower. Kitchen area with a sink. Staff was very friendly and helpful especially the valet. They provide real coffee cups and drinking glasses instead of the cheap plastic or paper cups. Towels were nice and thick as well.

• Reviewed: April 27, 2018

Absolutely perfect stay!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Village View

We were there for our anniversary and a Ripken Baseball tournament combination. We were welcomed with rose petals and an anniversary card our 1st night. It was a great way to start our extended weekend. The staff was amazingly friendly and accommodating.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

It was great overall...really nice clean and felt right at home hands down the best hotel in PF TN.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Village View

I didn’t like the parking...it’s kinda inconvenient especially if there is bad weather conditions. I think that I will stay at margaritaville inn the next time

I love the cleanliness of the room...unlike other hotels That leave you feeling nasty . I will be staying there in the future

• Reviewed: April 20, 2018

Love the room and all of what the island provided.
    • Queen Room with Balcony - Disability Access

We stayed in room V258. Because of the wind something knocked and bump all night long.

Love the style of the room. Only thing that could have been better was to have a comfortable chair in the room.

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

We had a fabulous time at the Margaritaville Hotel!

I didn't like that I had to leave :(

We had a fabulous time at the Margaritaville Hotel! The convenience of staying inside The Island is phenomenal and so very convenient. The hotel was the cleanest I've ever stayed in and the most comfortable. For me...my big AMEN moment was when I found there was NO CARPET in the room...at all. You could have eaten off the floors they were so clean and no nasty, dusty carpet. It's just a phobia for me. The room was huge, shower was huge, and again...everything was crazy clean. We loved the balcony that afforded us the luxury of people watching and being able to hear the music from the fountain. Every staff member that we encountered was very friendly and helpful and seemed sincerely happy! I would venture to say this is a good company to work for because their people were void of anything that looked like misery. This is clearly and easily the best hotel we've ever stayed in. It's worth every penny!

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

disappointing !!!!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Village View

BLIND IN ROOM WAS BROKEN WHEN WE ARRIVED ,couldn't get it to close ! I reported it to the front desk 3 times during our stay and was told they would send maintenance up to fix it ! We were there 4 days and couldn't close our blind to the outside world !

cleanliness was good ! room unfortunately was at the end of the longest hall ! maid service was good !

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

Great Spring Break!
    • Queen Room with Balcony - River View

We really loved the size of the room and how well decorated it was. The best part of the room was that there was no carpet - very clean! The location was perfect too for all the activities we had planned. It was nice to be able to walk through all the Island shops and restaurants without having to worry about traffic. The staff was very kind and helpful.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

We really enjoyed the fireplace because the weather was...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Village View

We really enjoyed the fireplace because the weather was rainy and cold every day. The shower was very nice and also large. Our room was very spacious. The location of Margaritaville Island Hotel was great! Loved the shops and restaurants! The staff was very helpful!

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Over all at the end.it was nice put very frustrating and stressful start to a family vacation
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Village View

I had book through booking.com for two rooms for 4 people . When I arrived they only had me for one room and where sold out . my reservation and confirmation said two rooms. So either margaritaville or booking.com had dropped the ball. In the end we all stayed in one room with a blow up mattress and the next day they found us another room . The staff was very nice and I was given a free night and vale service. So even though I was treated very well not sure I’d risk either staying there another time or reserving something through booking.com

The staff was very nice and accommodating.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Very awesome laid back feel.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Village View

There’s nothing to say here

Location was awesome, the staff very friendly and helpful, rooms were very clean and the cleaning staff top notch. Definitely will stay there again. It’s higher end on $scale per se but compared to other places it’s very well worth it. Highly recommend it to anyone

• One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony - Village View

The bed and pull out bed was uncomfortable. No comforter for the pullout bed. The price $369 per night on a weekday was too steep.

The location was fabulous, many places to eat and lots to do. The fireplace was a real treat. The multi shower head was amazing. The rooftop pool and bar was perfect.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

Besides the problem with the cleaning of our room, the staff was excellent and we enjoyed our stay.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Village View

When we returned to our room the next day after being out all day, our room had not been cleaned. When I called down to the front desk to tell them, the guy sounded agitated and asked me if I had put the "flip flop" on the door. I said no. Then the head of housekeeping called and told me I had put the flip flop on the door. I told her that I had not. (I didn't even know what that was.)She then became agitated and said she would send someone but it would be awhile because they were very busy. A man did come and was very nice but that was poor customer service especially for the price of the room.

The hotel is convenient, the staff very cordial, the beds amazing. The guy who carried our bags up changed our room for us so we would be closer to family. He was excellent!

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Maids were extra nice!
    • King Room with Balcony - Village View

Bed was comfortable to sit on but sleeping was awful. Shower looked nice but wasn’t at all. Water pressure bad..took 5 minutes just to rinse out shampoo.

Maids were extra nice! Everyone of them would speak if they seen you in hallways

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

Fun
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Village View

Never restocked water, no continental breakfast available, found someone's dirty stock between comforter and seating bench.

Room size, bed comfort, shower, fireplace

• Reviewed: March 25, 2018

Its a beautiful place but due to the witnessing of a heated argument and no one from management coul
    • Queen Room with Balcony - River View

There was people arguing h and fighting at 2 am in the hallway. My husband tried to notify the front desk out of great concern no one responded or answered

Convenient location

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

Good
    • King Room with Balcony - Village View

Room rate was supposed to be 189.00 per night but after I checked out and got the bill realized I been charged 229.00 per night.

Beds very comfortable. Love the balcony

• Reviewed: March 21, 2018

Not a pleasurable experience.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Village View

Noisy, room small for the cost, village view a little misleading, cable tv kept going out, audio bar to close to fireplace wall causing echo, lack of a secured parking space. Overall a big disappointment.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

• Queen Room with Balcony - River View

Parking(but the way it's situated I don't think it can be helped) no indoor pool/hot tub there is one on top of roof, but it's open to the elements and can't be enjoyed all the time ,and no privacy on the balconies along the river.

Where it was and how it was convenient to the shopping and restaurants

We Price Match