Reviews of Marina Inn and Suites-Airport-Gaslamp-Zoo 2 stars

1943 Pacific Highway, Downtown San Diego, San Diego, CA 92101, USA

#196 of 226 hotels in San Diego

Absolutely Dreadful the first day.

Building completely abandoned when we arrived. Sent to Pacific inn and suites. Had not been notified about the change. There was a break in directly above my room 108 the first night. Furniture was tossed loud police activity an alleged rape attempt perpetrator climbed on roof. The ordeal went on for more than 3 hours. I couldn't sleep and was in fear. I was unable to enjoy the San Diego jazz concert the following day due to extreme fatigue. I paid too much money and deserve at least a full one day refund. Talked to manager he is powerless to make that happen. Not a good experience. Question whether I will use your services again.

Leaving

Great spot to explore downtown SD and free parking.
    • Queen Room

Construction ongoing on neighbour building and next to busy road. Nothing serious, but noise isolation needs improvement.

Great spot to explore downtown SD and free parking.

Worst place ever!
    • Family Suite

The smell inside the room was terrible,(urine). I could go on and on but I won’t, just a little advise to those that choose to stay there after all, your in for an event filled night! The rat races out the back window were really something to see. I mean this literally! Real Big Rats! Never saw anything like it in my life! And the bullet shell casing was also a nice touch!

The location and weather.

very short walk to Little Italy.
    • Queen Room

very short walk to Little Italy...the best restaurants. Close to the airport and downtown. Friendly staff, tiny room, but comfortable bed and great price for the location. Right by the harbor, too.

Perfect for the price
    • Queen Room

Parking lot was small and the construction was noisy

I liked everything for the most part. It was close to everything and my room was downstairs close to my car

There is very limited parking and when you are driving a...
    • Family Suite

There is very limited parking and when you are driving a large SUV or truck it’s hard to find parking at night. Too much noise as the train passed by the back of the building. Also there is construction going on and it’s very annoying

I would return to this property.
    • Queen Room

Low water pressure in shower. The mattress was springy and the ac unit had no writing on it so we couldn't get it to work right.

Great for the price, small kitchen, staff was friendly and accommodating. Pet friendly. Location is prime but the parking situation was tight.

Will not stay here again.
    • Family Suite

At check in everything was great. Went to the room and it was hot so we turned on the air and left for a few hours until the room cooled down. We returned and the room was still hot. We asked it be checked by maintenance and also the room didn’t have a safety lock. Maintenance added the lock and said the air was fixed. The air was not fixed. Went down and asked for a room change or a refund. The night shift man was rude and refused to move us or refund us so we could leave. Went back to the room and tried to open the windows in an attempt to cool down the room. Room 212 is on the second floor and is the larger suite with the kid bunks. I was completely shocked to find out that the window didn’t have a screen and the window is the same height as my 2 year old. Beware if you are traveling with small children. Major safety concerns and issues for this hotel.

The location was great. Plenty to do in walking distance.

We got a good rate with Booking.com and would stay there again.
    • Queen Room

The room was rather small but was all we needed for the short stay. I would imagine longer stays offer larger rooms. The parking lot is really tight, but the gentleman at the desk was kind enough to give us his parking space.

We were there our first and last nights. The last night was booked in advance, but the first was an emergency "last minute" booking as we arrived far later than planned and got into San Diego close to midnight. We were supposed to arrive in the morning, drive up to L.A. and spend out first night there. Thank goodness - Booking.com and the Marina Inn saved us! The desk agent was an extremely nice man, and the inn is across the street from the marina and the historical ships.

Stayed to explore San Diego. And this hotel is perfect if you are looking to be around Gaslamp.

Great that parking is included . However very small area for it !

Location of hotel is great! Walking distance to Little Italy and 10 min Lyft ride to Gaslamp area. Zoos is like 20 min away! Hotel is deff worth the stay if you looking to explore the popping areas of San Diego

Not a great experience in the marina inn.. not worth the price

Checked in at about 1 am..there was no parking, was told to park at there sister hotel about a block.. unloaded our car really quick went to park the car. Walked back to the room.. Came in and there was roaches in the room in the batheroom Im in my pillow cases coming out of the little night stand clock. bathroom was dirty hair stuck on the walls from previous guest...

Never again.
    • Queen Room

The air conditioner smelled like a rat had died in it and vinegar had been poured into into to try and cover it up. The shower floor was cracked and peeling.... Not enough parking for guests; carpet and floors old and seemed dirty and we did not walk on them barefooted.

Loved that it was About a block away from our event and we were able to walk.

Ok for one night

The bathroom was not clean. There was hair in the shower. You would expect at least to have a small fridge in the room for the price. There is construction going on at the building next to the hotel, so no quite time. There is no sound proof whatsoever and we could hear the cleaning stuff at 6 am, cleaning the room above ours. Our room was right next to the street, so no hope for a good night's sleep.

The location is good because you can walk/use tram to go to places.

Old, dirty, noisy and with the worst management I’ve ever seen! Not worth a penny!

I want to start with saying that I never, NEVER leave bad reviews, because I worked at a hotel’s front desk and I know how hard it is to manage a hotel. But I also know that a good hotel has to value and help its guests instead of only thinking about money (would be great to have customer service skills and use some empathy when you manage a hotel, you know?), and this place miserably failed on that. After we checked in I started getting very very sick with the worst flu I’ve ever had. I had extremely high fever, I even fainted twice! So my dad and my husband that were traveling with me said we should ask if we can check-out one day early and just drive back home in the morning (to Orange County, just an hour drive). I went to the office and the guy at the front desk was nice but said they have 48hour cancellation policy and they can’t refund anything (come on... the hotel I worked at had a 72hour cancellation policy, but if a guest was sick we would cancel with no fee). So he tried to contact his manager to approve the early departure and refund of the second night and the manager said because I booked through booking I had to call them. I called booking and they said they were ok with refunding the second night but they had to speak to the hotel, so after waiting on hold for 10 minutes, the booking’s operator told me that “The manager (Julio? Or something like that) is very firm and said he is not going to refund anything.” Thank you! You left your humanity at home. So I ended up wasting more than $220 to spend 1 night sharing a small stuffy room with a dirty old bathroom full of dust and hair everywhere, with my dad and my husband, while getting progressively more and more sick (and of course they both ended up getting sick too), and then having to leave anyways cause I was too sick to stay.

Absolutely nothing.

Good Accommodation, Great Price

The carpet could use a bit of shampooing.

Beds were really comfy, place was right next to Little Italy and was accessible by car, scooter or bike to Downtown San Diego. Friendly and accommodating staff. Great price for the place.

Perfect location,friendly staff

The staff was really friendly and helpful, they provided us with everything we needed. The location was ideal for us, since it is really close both to the airport and downtown as well. The room was on the smaller side, but the beds were comfy and it was clean.

The place needs major remodeling.
    • Family Suite

The plumbing in the bathroom needs either better ventilation or wax ring replacement because the room stings. We had to sleep with open windows and the noise from the street kept us up all night.

Great location, staff friendly but facilities are lacking, could use updates!

Old and outdated bathroom, leg basically touched door when sitting on toilet and I’m averaged height & size.

Location was the only thing good about the stay

Great location, good value.

Surrounded by a construction project. Bathrooms small. Essentially a really old property that someone is working hard to keep nice, but not a nice as a newer property that most of us have come to expect.

Great location, good value.

Cheap, cheap...
    • Queen Room

After I was having a shower I realized that all (4) of our towels were dirty. Not just a bit, bad! I went to the desk to get new ones and to make sure that the next day will be better. Unfortunately nothing really changed. Pitty that the desk was closed when we checked out..

Good price for this location. There are free parking spaces right outside the rooms.

A hiccup on arrival quickly rectified.

Booking.coms failure to secure my reservation could have caused a real problem.

Booking.com failed to make the reservation and there was no record of my booking on arrival. The duty manager was excellent and upgraded us to a bigger room at a reduced rate. The location is also excellent for getting into town and beautiful sunsets.

• Queen Room

I couldn't sleep. I got a room on the first floor and people above us made too much noise, we heard steps most of the night because the floors were too squeaky and walls are too thin. I went to the guest services office to request a change but nobody was there. Wish I was able to change room. I really liked the location.

I will be coming back

Loved everything

I had an issue with someone I meet during my stay and it did not go well. I didn't feel safe so they moved my room closer to the office and check on me from time to time!

Very disappointing experience

The room did not meet my expectations at all. The inn is at a busy corner, a gas station on one side and a construction site on the other side. Sleeping there was not an easy thing to do, now I understand why they put complimentary ear plugs on your bedside. I believe that some people even live at the facility long-term.

the location was very good, walking distance to the waterfront and the downtown area.

Value plus
    • Queen Room

There's construction going on nextdoor. After 7 am the noise begins. The hotel does provide ear plugs. Thoughtful.

Great location. Easy to get from the freeways. Close to the attractions on the harbor. Close to Little Italy. Nice part of the city.

smelled clean and love that you are totally cool with dogs.

nothng

smelled clean and love that you are totally cool with dogs. perfect location to stay with dogs. across the street... so dog friendly! we will be back!

Very nice little no-frills hotel. I would easily stay here again. Well worth the price.
    • Queen Room

There were not many parking spots, and the Wi-Fi quality was not very good. The Wi-Fi kept going in-and-out.

Excellent location, very clean and comfortable room, good AC unit, friendly staff.

Thanks, much appreciated ; )
    • Queen Room

Customer service was exemplary, friendly and efficient. Julio , Anthony and Victor all went above and beyond to ensure my stay was as comfortable as possible. Excellent price , would definitely stay again , and have already recommended Marina Inn & Suites to a few friends. Awesome view of the Harbor , which is directly across the street!

Will never stay here again

See above. Nothing

So when we first arrived around 12 we asked if there was early check in and the guy was like no you have to come back after 3 bec of shift change. So i said ok 3 bec check in is at 3 not after 3. He said no like after 3 like 3.10 👿. The guy that checked us out was more friendly. My room stunk when we walked in. The blow drier fell of the wall.our door hinge was broken and part of the side door.No microwave in our room. Should i go on. I would not stay in this place again!!

Near everything and a nice room.

It is near traintracks, a major intersection, and an airport. But they supplied earplugs in our room. We ran the fan and slept just fine.

Huge room. Great bed.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

Needs some fixing but I would stay there again because the people that work there are awesome.
    • Queen Room

The loud leaking faucet, and mold in the shower, bubbled paint in bathroom ceiling indication a recent of past leak. One of the pillow cases was stained with little spots indicating that there was once a bedbug infestation. Whenever we go to a hotel we ALWAYS check for bedbugs. The room was clean and fresh, but may I please suggest getting rid of stained pillowcases? It is a basic room but very clean. It would be better if repairs like that were made.

The staff is excellent, always very accommodating. What was a little annoying was the shower was leaking and noisy. It would be nice if all of the rooms still had a fridge and microwave oven. I have stayed there twice before and both times there were both in room. This time I had to request a room with a fridge because I have medicine needing to be refrigerated.

Stay was OK. You get what you pay for.
    • Queen Room

Very noisy. Jet air craft landing to airport. Noise from street traffic and from the train as well. The room had strange door when arrived and had to open windows. Molding broken around front door entrance to room. Furniture dated. Shower door needs to be repaired. Bathroom very small and cramped.

Good location. Netx to Little Italy and Marina. Downtown as well.

Good. Almost as expected at that price

If you come late in night, you may loose parking and will have to park at some other hotel of theirs which is 5 min walk.

Value for money, just needed a cheap place to stay for holidays without much fancy stuffs. Perfect for that.

Awsome
    • Queen Room

From the time I walked in the office to driving off the property was great. Each and every staff member was courteous,respectful, helpful and kind. I would stay again. In fact we stayed 2 nights no.

Happy travelers
    • Queen Room

I honestly can say there wasn't anything not to like............................................. ..........................xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

The location was perfect. The staff so down to earth and very informative. Everything was very clean and very comfortable.

Quiet and pleasant overall.
    • Queen Room

I found that the mattresses were just a bit too firm for my taste - I have issues with my lower back and they didn't help. Parking was a bit of a hassle. I stayed on a busy weekend and had to park up the street my second night because the lot attached to the inn only has about a dozen parking spaces.

I thought the property itself was really cute. The front office had fall decorations all around and the guys working the desk were very friendly. My room was very clean and didn't have any smell to it. The property is non smoking, which was very nice.

great location, only recommended if not traveling by car
    • Family Suite

parking is terrible, staff was not helpful finding street parking and some guests don't manage to park in one spot, no pool or breakfast

great location to little Italy and main attractions, it was clean (although I did check for bedbugs after reading other reviews)

BAD PARKING. NEED OVERFLOW LOT.

PARKING

Not enough parking. Handicap parking was block and had to go park to your sister hotel a block away (husband is handicapped) and had to walk back. Entrance to hotel was also block by 2 cars. The gentleman that assisted us said he would give is a 10% discount. Need to check my acct for adjustment. Registration application needs name, address, email, phone number and license plate number.

• Family Suite

Only provide 1 car free parking. 2nd car is an additional charge per night. This fee was not disclosed on booking.com Or the hotel's direct site.

Free parking was nice.
    • Queen Room

Like all hotels never enough room for basic shower items, only a soap dish in stand up shower. If you don't like plane noise you may not appreciate how close you are to airport. Planes dont go all night though. And no elevator, not bad until your moving luggage.

Free parking was nice. Cute room, clean. Close to airport/car rental return. Little Italy, Midway museum, seaport village close by. Overall a nice little place.

a road side motel at a price of an hotel. wasn't worth the money spent.
    • Family Suite

We paid very much for the room and got very little in return. no amenities or facilities apart from parking and TV. we had a leaking shower that wasn't attended until we checked-out

Room was big and clean. had HBO on TV. AC was Ok. good location next to little italy and gaslamp.

Save your self time, money and a whole lot of hassel - stay away from this property!!!!
    • Family Suite

Room was very hot upon arrival. Property manager said the ac was off so we should give it a couple of hours to cool down. Mini fridge was not working and smelled very moldy. The kids room in the family suite felt more like a closet. Since the room was so hot, we decided to go out for a couple of hours to let the room cool down. When we came back the room was still like a sauna so clearly the ac was not working. We reported this to Victor at the front desk who came to check and confirmed that ac was broken. He said they couldn't fix the unit so they will have to relocate us. Told us to give him 5-10 minutes and he will let us know where they will move us. After about an hour he came back to say they can move us to different hotel in a different area. We weren't happy about the area of the other hotel but was okay to go there as we didn't seem to have any other options. He told us to start putting our luggage in the car and he will finalize everything. We put our luggage in the car and got everyone (my two elderly parents and my 10 year old) in the car but no sign of Victor. So we finally went back to the front desk when he told us there was a problem and he didn't have approval for the rooms he had for us. This led to another two hours back and forth between his manager and other hotels while my parents and my daughter were waiting in the car. Finally he told us we had to take a single room in a hotel away from the area or they could offer a refund for our stay. Since it was late and I didn't have time to look for other hotels myself, we decided to take the the single room (even though we had booked a family suite at this location) to a hotel which was going to be much further from the location we wanted. Victor gave us the address to a Holiday Inn Express and told us while we drive there he will take care of all the paperwork so by the time we get there everything will be ready for our check-in.

Good location - near little Italy and right on pacific hwy.

I liked the location and the staff.

Nobody told me about the security deposit. I don't mind giving it but I like to know about it before registring. Furniture was kinda old and scratched.

I liked the location and the staff.

Would never go back.

The bathroom is tiny and falling apart. The walls and doors were too thin. You could hear every neighbor and if someone went to the bathroom you could hear everything! Found live roaches on a counter and in the bathroom. The tv wasn't working so my husband went to talk to the guy at the front desk and he was very rude and would even come help us try to figure things out.

The bed sheets seemed clean.

It was close to my venue and except for the noise, was just right for me. Comfortable.
    • Queen Room

With the building site next door, it was noisy starting very early in the morning.

The room and bed were clean. Refrigerator and Tea/coffeemaker a plus. TV reception good. Location close to my venue.

Terrible hotel. Not as pictured online & not worth the money.

It was too small, noisy & the bed & pillows were not comfortable. It was old looking and run down. Towels were rough, hardly any amenities were given and there was no blow dryer in the bathroom. I was very disappointed

Had some trouble with TV remote which was never fixed.
    • Room Selected at Check In

Had some trouble with TV remote which was never fixed. Password for WIFI was confusing as they used a Z that looked like a 2 and 101 which looked like LOL. So got locked out for an hour til they clarified.

Worest experince

There was pubic hair all over the restroom, outside the room smelled like feces and there areas where it looked like it was smeared.

I Didnt like the property

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

I was very fortunate to get this hotel during an event, as it was an awesome value.

Parking is an issue, especially if there's an event in town. Laundry facilities - even 1 or 2 pay-as-you-go sets would help.

Location, location, location. I travelled alone, and as a woman, I never get like I was threatened or in danger. Just 2 blocks from shopping, breweries, Italian grocers, wonderful restaurants (but I'd recommend the Italian grocers for salami, cheese and olives and eat in your room!), and sight seeing. This is truly a good, no frills, clean and comfortable and SUPER friendly and accommodating staff. They actually made me feel like they wanted me to stay there. Do they actually remember everyone's name? It was awesome.

The only good thing I can say is we all fit in the room.
    • Family Suite

The cost of this property for a last minute booking was outrageous...our plane was going to come in late so we booked this till we could travel north...big mistake...

The only good thing I can say is we all fit in the room...which would have seemed ok for the one night if it hadn't cost so much.

The staff was very nice and helpful and the location was...
    • Queen Room

The staff was very nice and helpful and the location was good.. Room 208 looked thrown together. The bed was a full not a queen sized bed as was stated while booking and misfitting headboard proved it.. and the furniture wasn't set up correctly like prices where missing and the drawers didn't open.Th bed was painful to sleep on and the carpet was pulled away from the wall exposing a very ugly poor put together floor that needed stapled down. We laughed thinking that the hotel was overbooked and that 208 was a closet that they threw together for a room. We wouldn't stay here again but the staff awesome.

Close to Downtown
    • Queen Room

Rooms very small. Hard to control air conditioning with bed right against it. The area by AC cold rest of room not so. The bathroom was small. No hair dryer only stand up shower which was fine. No breakfast and no common area. Can hear airplanes from airport but you get used to that noise. Right behind the building they were knocking down a building and it was extremely loud and woke us up every morning g.

Close to Little Italy USS Midway seaport Village, Point Loma, Old Town And Gas Lamp Quarter. Front staff very nice.

Was not at all like it was described on website.

Photos did not match room. No breakfast as stated on website. Had to park at another hotel due to no parking. No microwave in room as in description. Mold & waterspots in bathroom. Construction going on behind hotel. Woke up to machinery in early morning.

This hotel has a "Great personality"..You may love it, and defend it, but you know you can do better
    • Family Suite

Almost nowhere to park. Very limited spaces. Cars parking behind cars , cars blocking the entrance/exit. If you get a space, there' s a good change you'll be blocked in, if you don't get a space, you'll be looking for a spot on the street and feeding the meter before 8am the next morning. The room wasn't anything special. It was ok, met our needs but that's about it.

Great location, not far from Little Italy or Gaslamp districts. Loved walking around the area during both day and night hours. Plenty of places to eat, grab a cup of coffee, or a beer within a few blocks. Not far from the freeway or the water, and they don't charge for parking.

When we arrived no one was at the lobby had to call the...

When we arrived no one was at the lobby had to call the number that was left at the door. waited about 20 min for some one so we could do the check in. The room was hot, also my 7 year old was itching when she went to bed. The room door was open when we arrive and it had a particular smell. Not a good place to stay with kids.

Not recommended for over 100 a night

Prices was so jacked up for Comic-Con....500 a night is the price for a hell of a nice resort not a crappy motel

Not much. It was a decent location...thats it

Poor value

There was a construction site next door that woke us up at 7.00 am both mornings, wasn't mentioned before booking, the room was small and the bathroom was really tiny. Parking was very tight and the disabled bay you could not park in easily as it was too tight to manoeuvre into as there was a railing on one side that forced you to park on an angle but if someone had already parked in the bay next to it you could not get in the disabled bay.

Not much

It was okay for 1 night only
    • Family Suite

The room was small even with the little "extra" room for the kids with bunk beds. The air conditioner didn't really cool the kids rooms as it was to the back of the room and the bed was right up against it. Pillows were very small. Bathroom was small as well. The carpet needs to be deep cleaned. Parking was not much and you had to park very close together and not much room to back out especially when there are larger vehicles parked there (truck).

The gentleman who checked us in was great! I liked the easy access to the marina and to Little Italy and other places.

Very loud area with little parking.

Very loud area with little parking. Neighbors in the room next to us were up all night partying. Would not recommend for a family, it was however a clean room!

Great location, but That's all

Bathroom was very small and water temp would change constantly, so showers were uncomfortable. Parking lot was terrible, Way too small and dangerous.

Great location, walking distance to many tourists spots

Keep looking!
    • Queen Room

The website is totally deceiving, the hotel is nothing like what is shown. I couldn't park in the lot because it was full, so I was told to park outside at a meter. No controlled parking!!! The room was very small and the bed was uncomfortable. When I would lay on it I could feel all the springs from the mattress. The front desk has no clue what's going on at all times. I won't ever be staying at this hotel again. My family and I also woke up with bites on our arms.

Horrible place to stay

Everything no key no clean sheets unhelpful staff

Nothing it was horrible. We didn't even have a key to our room. We had to get the master key every time we needed to get in. Sheets were dirty on top. Said we did it and refused to change it. Poor eating all around

Room was comfortable and clean with good air-conditioning,...

No complaints.

Room was comfortable and clean with good air-conditioning, free parking and within walking distance to Little Italy. We ended up staying an extra night because it was comfortable and good value.

Don't stay here!!!! Pictures and reviews are deceiving!!
    • Queen Room

The rooms were so dated. The pictures of the room were not nearly true. The rooms were dirty walls dirty shower had broken tile so you had to be very careful not to cut your feet. My daughter had the " jr suite" what a joke!!! It smelled like they sprayed it with a can of stink bomb. The jr suite has a set of bunk beds that someone of 60 lbs not dare get on top bunk or your surely to fall right through! I was deceived by the reviews and pictures. I would never ever stay at that dump again! It was never remodeled either.

The location was good

One of the front end manager he was a younger Mexican...

Some of the staff wasn't helpfully

One of the front end manager he was a younger Mexican gentleman was very helpful on his shift We had book a room and it was uncomfortable to sleep in because the A/C wasn't working and we have told them before that the A/C isn't working. The Mexican gentleman moved us to a new room with working A/C on his shift. He was the only one helpful

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Perfect if you just need a bed for the night

The parking spaces are too small and were full when we arrived at 2am. We parked across the street at (free until 8am) metered parking and with two little kids, going back and forth with our stuff and trying to cross the street in the morning was difficult with all the people driving.

We had a friendly staff member greet us and had a bed for the night (which is all we needed). Great location and had fun walking our toddler to the marina in the morning to see all the boats!

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Friendly Staff
    • Queen Room

Parking lot is very small - about 15 spaces for more than 20 rooms. Room itself was quite small but acceptable. Would be nice if room had more table space than just the two mini bedside tables and an extra chair or two wouldn't hurt.

Staff was great, moved their own car to let me park at night! Room was bright and felt clean. Hot water without end and a shower head with normal water flow!

I was placed in a room that was, literally, right next to a...
    • Queen Room

Can't get a hold of manager for refund.

I was placed in a room that was, literally, right next to a construction site. I could have spit on a backhoe (equipped with a well functioning jackhammer), from my window.

Tiny hot box

Air conditioning didn't work, shower door was broken and wouldn't close. Had to change rooms. Very small, cramped and extremely overpriced for such low quality accommodations.

Location was good that's about it.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Great Staff But Pass On This One

New sheets and pillows - new bedspreads -

This place will be torn down soon and replaced with another property. It's prime real estate with a view of the harbor and cruise ships. The staff are outstanding - but the place really is a dump.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

horrible weekend stay in san diego
    • Queen Room

i disliked the service i got from one of the lady's at front she was a blonde lady with very very short hair . terrible attitude and the bed was full of bed bugs

i liked the fact that the hotel was by the beach but i disliked that the bed sheets i slept in ended up having bed bugs and there was a blind short short short hair day lady who was a terrible host and didn't help me at all for my needs

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

Last place in San Diego you want to stay
    • Queen Room

Loud construction starting at 7a.m right out hotel window. No one informed us of the construction before hand they just left ear plugs. Still charged us $40 for small dog that had to endure loud construction at 7a.m. We checked out before 9 because of continued noise and dog was uncomfortable. I asked to speak with manager to at least get pet fee waved but no manager available and never received a promised phone call. Unclean and also smelt of strong wet paint fumes.

Nothing at all. Terrible experience and no call back from a manager as I was promised

Would NOT stay there
    • Queen Room

When I arrived at the property, the room they gave me didn't work, so they moved me in a corner room which was right next to a loud construction development. Daytime, it was so loud, you could feel the room shaking. Also, the room had a bad smell. The airconditioner was weak and even in the MAX setting, the room was still too warm. I can only imagine how hot this room is in the summer.

The staff was friendly and the Wifi was good.

Overall I had a wonderful stay! The hotel is clean and the staff are friendly
    • Queen Room

The bathrooms in the non updated rooms are...outdated lol and the showers were small (some of them). Some of the older rooms don't have fridge and microwave. The fridge that I did have did not get cold enough or was just a little too cold. There is no pool, but its by the water. They dont serve breakfast.

The beds are comfy. The updated rooms are beautiful and clean.The views are amazing. The water gets hot. The tv and Wi-Fi are my fav. Lol

Worst hotel experience - noise and disrespect.
    • Queen Room

Worst hotel experience of my life. You can hear everything from neighbors next door and upstairs. Everything. My husband and I were woken up at 5:00 listening to every footstep our neighbors took -- we could hear their entire conversations, opening and closing of drawers, tv and etc. Impossible to sleep. We requested a check-out and refund, so we could immediately check-in into another hotel to simply be able to sleep. They did not offer a refund. I requested to speak directly to the manager, they declined. I requested to have the manager call me directly, giving them both my husband's and my phone number. They never called back.