Reviews of Super 8 by Wyndham Myrtle Beach/Market Common Area 2 stars

6.1

5.9

Expexted more
    • King Room -Smoking

There was no ac other than your room in the building sweating in the elevator and hallways the shower was old and crappy and it leaked the water was hot thank god the toilet ran they gave 2 towels it was in traffic zone area the pool was really small . We paid way to much money. The breakfast was horrible. Had we not already paid i would have went somewhere else my family stayed at a hotel for the same price and it was fantastic i am disappointed . We don't ever get to anywhere i wasn't expecting the world but i surely didn't expect that for the amount of money i paid.

The staff was really nice anything we needed.

Unfortunately sad and disappointed.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff was very rude inconsiderate, hated there jobs, dogs barking all night, urine smell in stairwells, burn holes in comforters, small uncomfortable beds, outdated!

Breakfast was included and the cleaning ladies that stopped in to have breakfast were nice.

Is fine IF you're going to use as a base. I would not stay there as a "vacation place"

Is only 1 elevator and it's slow "Complimentary breakfast" is okay if you like waffles, dry cereal or muffins A/C in hallways blows warm air Housekeeping is a little on the lax side

Water pressure not the greatest, but there was plenty of hot water

It was clean and easy to get to the beach from there
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was bugs in the ice machine on the 4th floor. The breakfast could've been better maybe had some got food

It was clean and easy to get to the beach from there

Building and the bathroom needs updating.
    • King Room -Smoking

Building and the bathroom needs updating. Bed was just ok and the furniture was old. Breakfast was inadequate. For almost $200.00 a night I should have gotten more bang for my buck.

I will never pay to stay at a super 8 again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The mattresses were horrible the bathroom was dirty and the toilet didn't work properly. The breakfast was not up to my standards. All they had was a waffle maker some muffins and a couple of bananas, cereal and juice. Not a lot of choices.

Asked for extra towels for fiancé and step daughters hair...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Asked for extra towels for fiancé and step daughters hair and was told no. No butter for the toast or waffle at breakfast. No blankets on the bed. Just a sheet. Toilet barely flushed. Air conditioner worked minimally. Evening attendant had the personality of a rock. Never will I stay at a super 8 again.

I would not recommend this motel to anyone. Wish I had taken pictures

The room was extremely dirty. I don't think the vinyl floor has ever been cleaned other then vacuumed and then there was lots of dirt along the baseboard and in the closet the wall was rotted and falling apart. Bathroom door was busted.

Can't say there was anything really good. Would not have stayed the second night if we could have found another motel.

They can do better.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The towels were stained looking dirty, i asked for towels to be left, it wasnt. All the breakfast consist of waffle, cereal, some bread and some muffins. I expected more from super 8. I have visited different locations where breakfast is one of my reason for booking with them. Was very disappointed.

I loved their orange juice.

The location was right by the exit.

Ceiling was leaking and wet up my paperwork that needed to be mailed out!!!!.. Tub was leaking and water was all over the floor...safety concerns were present...

The location was right by the exit..Easy access on and off..

Overall stay was great. We were out more then we were in, so didn't see much of the hotel.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The employee that actually checked us in didn't even say hi. Not very personable. No smile. Not impressed. I've worked the hotel, restaurant and retail(going on 24 years now) side and first impressions are very important...customer interactions are important and vital to a business.

We arrived a little too early to check in, but Monique who greeted us with a pleasant smile made a note on my account that we were present. We ended up going to the beach and stayed there much longer then expected. Someone else was at the counter by the time we arrived later on that evening.

Feels homey, not stuffy. 3 miles to the beach.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool area is being renovated, so it hasn't been open the past 3 days. I hope it is open tomorrow.

the staff are wonderful people, the coffee is very good, the blueberry muffins are great and my pets are very happy. We have been here for a few weeks. I like how they do not bother you if the "do not disturb" is on the handle. I am not an early riser, and the front desk can hand out supplies if you miss the maids. If you have pets, this is the place to stay. Get the 2 beds, your pets will thank you.

It was pleasant but frustrating

The TV remote never worked even after getting new batteries for it twice, the WI-FI NEVER worked the entire time,there was very loud fighting coming from down the hall almost the entire stay and even though it said breakfast was until 9am there was never anything left by 7-7:30 am and should have been refilled for those of us that were on vacation and did not want to get up at 5am for breakfast. I paid a lot for my room and should have had all the things that it said I would have like a tv remote that worked and wi-fi

It was close to the beach, pet friendly and room was nice and had everything we needed

a very unfriendly staff smally room of smoke and very loud spanish speaking people running the hallw
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

non smoking room smelled of smoke and people running up and down the hallway at all times at night plus people sitting in hallway by window to get phone service way too loud speaking Spanish

I'll be back in October
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The price flucuates wildly. I usually visit same weeks twice per year. Last year I found a better value. Two years ago cost $50 per night(Expedia), this year $100 per night (Booking). The advertised (non select) price $200 per night.

Stayed here on previous occasion. Satisfied with the accommodations. Convenient location for me.

Not a bad place. What I expected for the money.

Bed was not to comfortable and neither were the pillows. Need pillows that are heavier. These pillows felt like there was nothing in them. The blanket to cover up with was very thin and fell off the bed easily.

Bathroom was nice.

I will never go back to this location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Very small room. Elevator was broken and we were on the 3rd floor! The staff acted like that was your problem. The guy who worked evenings was a jerk. Location was horrible. Mile from the beach. Outdoor pool was dirty. Overall bad experience

Comfortable beds clean room

Got what you paid for i guess
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Location of the elevator, it is not secure, at least access should be by room Key, also stair case, too easily accessible especially late at night. Safety of customers should be a priority.

Breakfast needed some protein, at least a boil egg.

Stay way so bad I will delete Booking app and not use it further.
    • King Room -Smoking

Ordered a king bed , received two twins , wanted non smoking and received smoking. Elevator broken and had to walk 5 floors. Other customers angry and using profanity over their frustrations. Place was in poor area with crowded lot and poor access to leave.

Only thing I liked about this motel was the location.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The elevator was barely working our whole stay then the day we left it completely stopped working and we had to carry our luggage down the stairs from the 5th floor. Breakfast was horrible! The waffle machine was always sticky and barely cooking the waffles. Everytime you would get a waffle out it would never fully come out, stayed stuck to the pan, and the employees seem to didn’t care when brung to their attention.

Only thing I liked about this motel was the location.

Sub par room but decently cheap
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The dresser was broken, the neighbors were really loud at all times even after 1 am. The tv was staticy. The wall was broken And poorly repaired. And to top it off there was a broken crack pipe in the room. Not really a family environment or a place I'd like to bring my toddler back to.

They had a tv and hot shower, free breakfast

Great people, great location, thanks so much!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff were great to deal with. Unfortunately we were across the hall from someone who left their little dog alone for hours on end, and it cried constantly. Other than that, it was in a great location, they were accommodating to us with our trailer. The room was clean and had everything we needed to be comfortable. The breakfast was well stacked and replenished when needed. Would recommend anytime.

see above

Location is hard to find via GPS, did not expect a non attractive building, was ok for a one night stop over but would not stay again. WE did not have breakfast there. Girl as front desk was great and friendly as well as helpful with directions. Overall was not what I expected.

Overall it was fairly pleasant, and the staff seemed friendly and helpful
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bed was a little hard, and the first night we had to change rooms because I requested a non-smoking room, and the room stank of cigarettes

The coffee was good, the waffles were good, and I liked the shower

I just wish it was better I wasn't to happy
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn't like when we got there our rooms won't ready my daughter waited almost 2 hours for her room they switch with another customer and one of the staff members at the front desk Caucasian lady was rude cranky attitude I don't like those tiny beds it don't sleep 2 people it sleeps one really uncomfortable I didn't rest at all rooms and beds are just to small and they could serve a better choice of food that pool need to be up graded

I like the area where stores are located I like the cleanliness the food for breakfast was ok the maids cleaned ok

Bed was decent, pillows were excellent

I didn’t like that the sink was clogged some black stuff came out of it was nasty, called front desk and they send someone to fix it with in 10-20 mins

Bed was decent, pillows were excellent

5.5
    I couldnt wait to leave. Unfortunately we paid in advance and it was non-refundable.

Chairs in room were torn and worn. Cigarette burns on tables and lingering cigarette odor. Ripped towels. Moldy caulking in tub. Elevator was disgusting. Entrance way windows filthy. Fine for a truck stop. Windam needs help!

Beautiful beach picture above the bed!

Never again....

Room was not clean. Dust was everywhere, especially around heating unit. Hair dryer wasn't operating correctly. No operable drink machines on premises.

Nice
    • King Room -Smoking

Just upgrade the breakfast a little or completely take it away

The room was nice but the breakfast wasn’t so . I wasn’t expecting a buffet but more than a bland waffle

I'm going back!
    • King Room -Smoking

They are updating and doing a great job of keeping it organized so clients can fluently make use of the facility! I felt it to be comfy, secluded and homelike!

very bad experience

The room was not the same room booked. Room was dirty. Bathroom had pubic hairs on the commode and sink. TV remote batteries were dead. Hotel being remodeled, Will never stay there again

very bad experience

You get what you pay for
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Some of the staff seemed disinterested. Original room's air did not work and neither did the phone. After going back to the front desk I was told to wait five more minutes to see if it would work;poor

given the right staff this is the hotel Ill be using every time im here
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The second night after wanting to stay a little long the new staff was not very people friendly.And even thou there are lots of drink machines most seemed very bare. the night staff didnt now what room they had.

The hotel is in a great spot.quick to get on the road to go any where. the beds are nice and the rooms where clean.The first night was great, the staff was nice had a great chat real quick.The bath rooms are very nice. And the paint was nice warm colors makes you feel homie.

It had a pool
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breaker kept tripping, had to plug tv up in bathroom, the place smelled musty, roaches behind the dresser, when you tell the staff it was ok I'll get to it Ib A min.

It had a pool

Very nice Super 8

Room AC did not work well - we reported it in the morning

Location - Front Desk People helpful and friendly. No Smoking Location. Breakfast was a bonus.

Horrid and unforgettable
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They double charged me for the one night I stayed then they locked me out of my room before check out and deactivated my room key with my belongings still inside. Informed them I was calling police if I didn't receive the money back for the double charged room. There were cock roaches in the bathroom and blood stains on the curtains. All in all I would never step foot in there again and I would hope that this is not a reflection of what Booking.com offers because that is embarrassing.

Nothing it was dismal

Super 8
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The location was to far away from the Beach and right in the middle of traffic.

The price was excellent wonderful price range compared to some of the places like this property.

Customer disservice
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Guy on front desk needs a new job or a major class on customer service. Also I'm shocked that asking for a eating utensil outside of breakfast hours was such a problem,guy told me to go to cvs and buy them. Asked for more towels since I booked for four people and told me it wasn't his problem since I booked through a third party. Like really??Also very unprofessional having the cleaning people come to my room four times on check out day before the actual check out time.check out is at 11am and your knocking on my door at 7 am if I'm leaving. Owner really needs to fix inner workings of his hotel.

Close to beach

It was an overall bad experience staying at that super8 hotel.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I did not like that the hotel was dirty and smelly. It was not well kept, staff was not very people oriented, or friendly. I saw roaches. Just a bad experience overall. I was going to go to another hotel but my family convinced me not to.

I liked that I was in Myrtle Beach.

Horrible
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We had to move to another room because the air didn't work. After moving to the other room toilet didn't work like it was suppose to my husband had to keep putting water in the tank so it could flush right. The second night I got bit by something could not find anything until the next night something bit me again on my back and my face. My husband was upset so he pull the mattress from the wall and what did we see BED BUGS. So he took pictures. That morning when we checked out I showed the desk clerk all she said was I'll tell maintenance. Really! I think I need my money back. Never again will we stay at this Hotel again.

You get what you pay for. This was an inexpensive hotel for the area, and it felt that way
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The place was unkept, unclean and there clearly was a lack of interest in the customer. When I brought our top sheet down to the front desk because it has 3 burn holes in it, I was told that sometimes the sheets from smoking rooms get mixed up w the sheets from smoking rooms. What does that matter? If the sheet has burn holes in it, you can't place it on the bed of a customer.

Not great.

I'm very particular about bathrooms. This one had a stain in the toilet, I don't know if it was dirty and hadn't been cleaned or what. Every time you went to shut the bathroom door it hit the corner of the sink because it was so small. There was no fan. The ceilings were extremely low in the hotel, I could almost touch it with my arm extended and I'm only 5'2". The tiles looked like they were going to fall off the ceiling any moment. It was so hot outside of the rooms, in the hallways, that the glass in the vending machine was steamed up. The chairs at the pool looked like someone covered them with blue tarp that was stringy and coming apart. The next day after we left I had a large red bump on my shoulder that appeared to be a bite from something, most likely the room we were sleeping in that night. It was ok for finding something last minute on a Saturday night, the weekend before the Eclipse, so close to Myrtle Beach, but I'll never stay there again.

We did not stay the second night. Quite a disappointment. Take a lesson from the QualityInn
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathroom was discusting, the hallways filthy, the elevator was filthy, the entrance coming in was filthy.

Nothing. It was dirty from the front door to the room. Nasty period.

Absolutely horrible
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Nothing, this was the worst hotel I had ever stayed at. I will never stay at another Super 8 again, and will make sure none of my friends or family do either.

Bugs were in our bathroom and in the bedroom.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Would not choose super 8 again

The room was not overly clean and there was ceiling damage in bathroom and a hole in the wall in the bedroom. Stains on the sheets ac on high did not blow strong took a day to cool down the room and the hallway the ceiling tiles were missing and the floor was sticky.

The staff for the most part were friendly

Will not be staying here again

Fire alarm going off randomly between the hours of midnight and 5 a.m impacted overall nights sleep, we never received an explanation or apology for this. Bathroom was very outdated and cleanliness left quite a bit to be desired. The refrigerator smelled horrible.

Location was good and bed was comfortable

Good Place to Stay

There was some excessive noise in the hallway around midnight made by other guests. I suppose that's to be expected sometimes. Still a very good stay overall. I would definitely stay there again.

The bed was very comfortable, room was clean. I had a good nights rest. TV in the room worked well.

Poor choice to stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel was very old. The comforter on both beds had large stains on them. The sheets and pillow looked as if someone had already slept in them. Had to go buy blankets to sleep on top of. Floor in hallway stained

Close proximity to where I needed to go for this trip

Cheap place to stay close to Market Common

The facilities were run down and desperately needed updating. The location did not feel very safe. There was a strong smell of garbage and cigarette smoke just outside the front door that you had to pass every time you left the building. The room was small, especially the bathroom. The bathroom fixtures were the worse thing about the room. The sink had rust and stains, the caulking was nasty looking, the shower ceiling appeared to have mold, the caulking around the shower was gross. The towels were the typical Super 8 small, thin and scratchy. The AC did not work at first but the staff gave me a tip on how to make it work, and it worked from then on. The refrigerator made so much noise we had to turn it off. The wifi was very unreliable in the room, though worked pretty well in the lobby. The breakfast should definitely be skipped, it was awful.

The night desk person was helpful in getting the AC to work quickly. The king bed was comfortable, though the sheets were paper thin. It happened to be located near where we were going on a daily basis. The price was low at $65 per night for 4 nights. We were only there to sleep and shower, so it was tolerable.

Everything was fine.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Drain in the bathtub was a little slow in draining the water from the tub!!!

Everything was fine. Better then the Super 8 that I stayed at in Mt. Laurel, NJ. Will never stay at that one again!!!

I will never ever stay at a super 8 again due to this one having bed bugs that is disgusting
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

I didnt like the fact that my 15 year was up 3 hours after we got there with bed bugbites all down her side ur place infested with bed bugs i recomend no one stay here ever unless u want to take bed bugs home

Close to what we wanted to visit
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Would label this place as a bit "trashy". Overall, didn't hate the experience but didn't have any great features.

Close to what we wanted to visit

For the price it wasn't so bad
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The parking spaces against the hotel are small; my room had a musty smell in it so we had to spray OdoBan around the room to try to cover the smell; the parking after 9 pm is hard to find.

The beds were comfy and had a microwave/fridge in the room. The location was centrally located to everything that we had planned on doing.

Low budget hotel for big price

Bathroom was terrible Lobby looked like a crack house. Ceiling tile was horrible, looked thrown together. Over all, this hotel appearance was awful Smoke smell all through the building and especially in the room Outside look was awful terrible visual for people to see especially around pool area.

Good bed

Great hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool is a little small but we enjoyed it.

The rooms were clean. The staff was very helpful to my needs. The pool was small but very nice to be in with me & my family.

A lot of Money for nothing special
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The location is off a main Rd yet they don't bother to tell you this. I would've never found the place at night as their sign on their building facing that main Rd is out... pool is tiny.

It wasn't great but not too bad.

Okay place to just to sleep for the night
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Swimming pool was closed. Breakfast area was small and crowded. The items that were empty were not promptly refilled .The staff was rude and unfriendly and that is the only thing that put us off. The was no straight answer to anything asked. The man on reception was particularly rude with the kids as well

It was OK considering location, city activities and price. The rooms were comfortable and water was hot instantly, toiletries were available and all the towels and sheets were clean .

Just like family

? Smoking area (picnic table) in front needs to relocated so guest do not have to walk through when entering/ exiting building. Just a suggestion did not pose any problem for us.

Most every thing. Beds very comfortable. Wonderful people go out of their way to ensure your comfort.

Very Disappointing
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff was unpleasant and sometimes rude. The water pressure was terrible so good luck taking shower or flushing toilet. There are no vending machines inside there are 2 soda machines outside but no snacks, so stock up for any overnight snack or beverage needs.

Price

Bed was comfortable, very nice.

The photos on line are misleading. The property is in rough shape. Was not very quiet. Several things broken and unclean. Waited for elevator for a long time, so I decided to use stairs. The door handle to stairs was broken and could not access stairs from hallway or stairwell. I do not believe property is as advertised.

Bed was comfortable, very nice. That was about it.

Good room for one nights stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was over at 9 am before we were awake. Room smelled musty. Pop bottle under night stand so room was not cleaned properly .

It was a basic room with two beds.

The bathroom light would not work.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I asked for smoking and got non smoking. I felt like I payed more than the price I was told and I was 15 min from the beach. I could have payed that price and been closer to the beach. When I book it said 50 a night and I would have been fine with that being that far from the beach but then to be charged more made me really upset and I will not be using this hotel in the future. I will also tell my family and friends not to.

The bathroom light would not work.

Decent stay for the money

There was a nightgown left on the back of the bathroom door from previous guests. Room and linens were clean so it must have been overlooked.

Location of hotel was very convenient to broadway by the beach and myrtle waves! Could use some updating. Pool was very small, but clean.

Okay stay for the price...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Elevators were not clean or up kept. Chair in room was clawed / chewed by a dog or cat. Sound proofing of rooms could be better.

Breakfast area was ok...not much to chose from. Waffles were the best part. Bed was very comfortable.

Used needle in our room. Rude staff. Safety concerns.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The first room had a used needle in the safe and sand all over the bed and the chair for the lock was broken off of the wall. The second room had mold on the ceiling of the bathroom. Staff was rude. Our door's deadbolt didn't work. And we were warned by other guests to not leave our valuables in the room, because they have had items stolen. Couldn't afford to stay anywhere else and we had to stay. Paid over $100 a night for this joke of a hotel.

The bed was comfortable and it was a short drive to the beach.

Overall the stay was good except for the Wi-Fi

We could never use the Wi-Fi the whole time we were there

Access to everything with decent within five miles they were good on keeping the room clean like the refrigerator

Slightly disappointing .

Our feet stuck to the carpets . Probably from a spill . The elevator and hallway needed to be vacuumed . . . The lighting in room is very poor . The switch just inside door did not turn any light on at all . Apparently it was blown. I think breakfast should last a little later than 9 am and have more offerings .

The bed was comfortable. It was easy to find our rooms .

Never Ever Again
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

There was a syringe behind the bed, phone was dirty, tub stopped up with water. Staff was rude. I had DO NOT DISTURB sign and housekeeping still knocked on door rudely saying it's check out time. Just an horrible experience.

The only good thing was parking and the bed slept good.

Clean room, comfortable bed
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathroom sink faucet was a little funny. Left is hot and right is cold, correct? Not with this one. It was hot both ways and I had to play with it to get cold water to come out. A minor annoyance. The man at the counter was miserable. I was at the desk and i overheard him telling someone on the phone "I'm out of here". Ok, if you don't like your job, go find another one. Just be pleasant while you're there. This man clearly should not be in any type of service industry. Very unprofessional!

Room must have painted recently and had new furniture so it was clean and the bed was comfortable. Shower was good. Chamber maids did a great job. Though there was one day they didn't provide clean towels. I didn't have a pet but this is a pet friendly hotel.

How nice the room was

The staff was inconsiderate and the trash was overflowing in common areas. The TV barely worked. The staff at the front desk were not helpful and the air conditioning did not work properly

How nice the room was

We did not pay for luxury.

Unfortunately we were in an end unit right next to the door which did not have a catch to slow the closing of the door. There was a music festival going up that weekend and all night long the door would bang shut. We did not get much sleep. Halls had trash in them that was not picked up the entire home were were there. Cleaning staff walked in on my husband while he was still dressing. It was not past the checkout time. They did apologize.

We did not pay for luxury. We had plenty of towels.

Horrible experience
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff was very rude and condescending, the "blankets" felt like tablecloths, there was a hole in the wall covered only by wall paper (just hanging over the hole) and I was double charged for my stay and they refused to help me.

It was a place to sleep, that is all, nothing nice about this location at all!!

4.0
    Great location but terrible facilities and staff
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff upon checking in was fast to push any questions to the morning staff. Asked about simple late checkout, as requested through my reservation. He even read it to me. Entry to lobby was gross and wreaked of cigarettes. Stayed on 4th floor. Upon exit of elevator your hit with a huge cigarette and wet dog smell. It carried all the way down the hallway. I was told let's weren't allowed and heard 2 dogs barking each time we passed in front of their door. Went down for breakfast at 0840 and there were no waffles, cereal covered with cardboard box, and a woman cleaning th counters to close it all down and just didn't care if I was behind her waiting to get some coffee, as it was th only thing present. She was more attentive to the A&E show she was watching to pay attention to the customers. We are a military family and are used to staying in less the great places but this was easily our worst Super 8 hotel stay.

A/C worked

Staff was nice, but could be a lot cleaner.

Could of been a lot cleaner. Floors were dirty, trash on the elevator floor, dirty diaper laying in the parking lot. Saw some waffle batter on the floor when we arrived still there two days later at checkout. Safe that was in the room didn't work either.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

A ok place to stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The waffle maker was down. The bathroom had hair all over it and it was not minds. Pillow case was not clean.

the young lady Monique wad great! That who check us in. The housekeeper were very friendly.