Reviews of Marriott Fort Lauderdale North 4 stars

6650 North Andrews Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309, USA

#49 of 131 hotels in Fort Lauderdale

• Standard Room

The noise level and the fact that Marriott doesn't have a better system to retrieve your reservation from Booking.com

The hotel was noisy, I was kept up most of the night by slamming doors and loud talking in the hallway at all hours of the night.

• Standard Room

I liked everything here really.

Beautiful view of the preserve from the lobby. Good restaurant and good breakfast. Staff is very kind and accommodating and some of the rooms have little balconies- great for fresh air! Rooftop spa and pool are nice too.

• Standard Room

when i got the hotel, was late. the hotel doesnt look like the pictures at all and its very old!!!! my room was dirty and the bathub yellow!!!! changed room for yhe level, the front desk girl was very nice. on the breakfast, no much things, no nice people and give me napkin dirty!!!!!

nothing!!

• Standard Room

The main female breakfast waitress needs a class in customer service. She isn’t friendly and gives very poor table service. And I detected that she got an attitude when told that we were paying with room vouchers. She needs to be reminded that we don’t get a discount for paying for the breakfast up front. It’s jist a convenience to ourselves sompur meals our taken care of.

This has been our third stay and we continue to love it. The rooms is comfortable and the staff are always ready to help. We usually purchase the breakfast combo and though we never got the name of the lady who makes the eggs, she is by far the best employee at the hotel. I think we continue to come back for her excellent omelets and her lovely smile. We also had drinks during happy hour then we had dinner at the bar. The staff was excellent and so was the food. They make the best margaritas. The front desk employees are also very pleasant and very helpful.

• Standard Room

Staff didn't answer the phone at all the day of check out and room service didn't work/answer. We spent 30minutes trying to call from our room phone and then from our phones individually- no answer. We weren't able to "pre order" our breakfast because the list was written all over and left in our room. Which I didn't like because it made me uncomfortable that the rooms weren't cleaned up as well.

Room was very nice and everything was very comfortable.

• King Room with Balcony

I booked one room and got there and had to get a smaller room I didn’t book because they gave my room away after me already having it booked. This was my 3rd time staying at this hotel and every time I have had a problem with them changing my room.

I was on the 10th floor.

• Standard Room

I really liked this place a lot but I thought a few things needed cleaning or replacement like the metal surrounding the sliding glass doors and some of the bathroom grout/ tile.

The lobby is beautiful. Floor to ceiling windows with the trees in the wetlands preserve close enough to touch. It feels like being in an atrium- light airy and beautiful. The restaurant is very good and the staff is friendly and accommodating. Clean rooms with really comfortable beds and good linens (and no bedspread or decorative pillows which I love as feels a lot cleaner). Mine had a little balcony which is great. There is a nice little gift shop downstairs for any travel necessities you forgot. Free parking. A great value.

• Standard Room

It was a very nice experience. I loved the view in the breakfast area! The room was clean and also the bathroom. In general a very good place to spend a night (or two😉)

• King Room with Balcony

Was place on top floor ask to be near pool area but wasn’t, it was kinda scary being too high up

For the first time it was ok but what was suggested at time of booking wasn’t given

• Standard Room

Leaking ceiling when raining. Bathrooms in conference center dirty and COLD! Meals too expensive!! No microwave in the room??? Even motel 6 has microwaves!

Comfy bed

• Standard Room

Increase shuttle to 5 mike radius instead of 3.

The lunch was excellent! I think it was priced the servers were really polite. I wish I had gotten their names.

• Standard Room

I loved everything. Everyone was friendly and helpful.

When I arrived Carlos at the front desk assisted me and was very helpful. He answered all of my questions.

• Concierge Level King or Double - High Floor

We didnt like anything! The lack of club facilities, ( we arrived late Thursday to Sunday, club facilies ended after breakfast on Friday,] No bath. Staff not friendly. One of our worst experiences. We normally book Marriott because of the high standard. Not this one.

A dreadful stay. It did not feel like a Marriott. The staff were surly, apart from Reception staff who were good. We booked a club room to use the lounge but only had breakfast on Friday morning as it closed at lunchtime on Friday until Monday. Club room didnt even have a bath! Staff member, a young man, at bar on Friday night was awful. We could not wait to leave. Would certainly not go again or recommend it to anyone. A waste of money.

• Standard Room

Said I couldn't have Marriott points because I booked through a travel agent - never had that before. Not enough staff to assist with check-in/check-out. Put the hanger on the door to get breakfast delivered - was not picked up so I called and had to wait 40 minutes past time it was set for delivery, however they did comp my breakfast.

Lobby, restaurant, gift shop.

• Standard Room

I am a family member of an Marriott employee and was not satisfied with my stay.The carpet was dirty and worn, the water was standing in the bath tub and it was a balcony with bo chairs to enjoy due to such a small balcony. Towels were limited and had to request more. I has to leave a deposit just to stay there and could not put it on card even though I was paying cash for my stay. Over priced for quality.

The staff was very friendly and was very efficient to the needs of repairs that was needed

No bathtub in my room

I loved the staff and the cleanness of the hotel. When I ordered inroom dining they were always pretty quick and the food was amazing. I stayed 2 nights and would go back in a heart beat.

• Standard Room

The bathroom door was hanging on one hinge I was woken up 3 times the one night I stayed, due to the loud door closing next door because of the heavy lock system the door creates a loud noise if you do not hold it when shutting,,,,, the neighbors let it slam over and over again

• Standard Room

Shower doors would not stay closed when taking a shower. Small Soap selection type was terrible

Service was good. Employees interacted constantly and positively. Food was very good. Free parking was a big positive

• King Room with Balcony

No shuttle from airport. Uber was $30 each way. From airport to Port Everglades. Not much to do close by.

The staff was Amazing! Angel & Grant were awesome! Movie theatre across the street.

• Standard Room

Ask for quiet room away from elevator as we came in at 2am...had room RIGHT by elevator. Didn't turn out too loud except when ppl closed their door.

Nice, fancy

• Standard Room

There was only two staff working very hard in the bar area, it was very busy , we felt that as it was so busy and a Saturday night perhaps a couple more staff serving would have helped. I am nitpicking though

Very nice staff, very attentive. The room was lovely and there is ample parking . We didn't book breakfast as we had an early start.

• Standard Room

(1) No hair dryer (2) hotel in need of renovation, caulking issues noted (3) no discounts offered to offset high cost for stay or breakfast included

Courtesy transportation was appreciated as nothing was in a SAFE walking distance.

• King Room with Balcony

You had one sweet old lady making omelets, While she did a fantastic job you had people cutting in line holding up other guest. You had no spoons for yogurt, your toasters were broken, more problems

Nothing compared to other Hotels in the same price range.

• Standard Room

Carpet terrible. Our first room they put us in was terrible view, and the front desk told me it was a good view.

Quiet surrounding, parking and housekeeping, breakfast fast good too.

• Standard Room

Mentioned above . Terrible service ( Breakfast ). Wasted an hour waiting when I was on a business trip .

I booked this hotel through Booking.com which clearly mentioned this hotel was in the vicinity of downtown Fort Lauderdale . Now coming from New York I dint know it’s going to be literally out in the boondocks . The front desk was sweet and helped me find a restaurant ( 15$ Uber ). Everything is miles away . Room was spacious . The Elevator Stunk . Had a strange damp odor. Secondly the breakfast was a joke . This is the Marriott a four star hotel and I have stayed at plenty of them . Can u imaging waiting in a Q for breakfast for 1/2 hour or more because they couldn’t seat or manage the crowds . It’s disgusting and ridiculous for a reputable hotel to treat guests paying 300$ Or more a day and those on a working time schedule in the way they did us . Nobody cared to ask if we wanted coffee juice while waiting in the Q ( like a soup kitchen ). Seriously this is the first time in my life I experienced anything like this . It’s unacceptable charging so much and treating guests like with 0 customer service . I would never stay here again . This hotel is far far away so those looking to travel to down town Fort Lauderdale be aware it’s a 20$ ride in an Uber .

• Standard Room

Could not find my room at check in...not under my last name or my first name finally found room under my middle name?The accommodations were nice but definitely over priced just because it was Fort Lauderdale.nothing special

bed was better than average.

• King Room with Balcony

Bathroom was small with little room to hang anything. Tiny shelf. Vanity and sink area very small with little room to place toiletries, etc.

The room was spacious and nicely decorated. Bed very comfortable.

• King Room with Balcony

The customer service prior to my arrival was AWFUL! It wasn't much better upon arrival. The hotel is dated and not worth $294.00 paid. The bar/restaurant area was not very clean.

The hotel was dated & it showed. Staff was meh...at best. We had cocktails in the lounge & the table was sticky & gross. Not worth $294.00. Pick another hotel , there are several in the area.

• King Room with Balcony

Convenient to sights and restaurants of Ft L. Stay was pleasant and staff helpful. We could self park car in garage or outside which really saved time. Attended theatre and nearby attractions—including drive to Ft. Everglades.

• Standard Room

No beach... but I didn't read the property details correctly.

Beatrice (Front Desk Concierge) was an amazingly positive and helpful team member. She made the entire experience even better. Thank you!

• Standard Room

Nothing springs to mind at this time. Please stay as you are.

Everything. I enjoyed my stay on my return from my cruise, much better than the Hilton that I stayed at prior to my cruise. Your hotel seems a lot more friendlier than the Hilton Airport Hotel and I prefer your location to theirs. I will be using this hotel on my future cruises. Dania was extremely helpful at all times.

• King Room with Balcony

This place was such a disappointment I booked 3 nights 4 days according to the pictures and the setup of the room I saw online and when I got there it was totally different. I call pacifically and talk to a staff name Erica and i told her what I was celebrating (my husband and I 7th wedding anniversary) and I told them I wanted a beautiful room with some type of decorations in it, to make it romantic. when I got there the room was so plain not fancy at all, it is such a ripoff for the price they charge for the 3 nights,it's not even close to worth that amount, not even for a nice & quiet rest. I was so hurt and angry, I felt like I let him down cause I was trying to surprise him for our special day. I complained to a lady named Ruth after 1 night stay Sat.2/17 and she promised she would have my back when we return later that day to our room but when we return she sent us a cheese and cracker plate with fruits plus 2 glass cups and a small bottle of wine, I guess that's what she called making it up. I couldn't even finish my stay I end up checking out the next day,that's how angry I was. I paid almost $1,000(to be exact $971)for 3 nights to stay at this hotel, biggest mistake I've made in a long long time. I do not recommend anyone that's celebrating a special day to stay at this hotel, it's only good for business wise.☹😤😢

The restaurant downstairs was pretty good, they serve good food.

• Standard Room

Only complaint was that King mattress was too soft for our comfort. Farther than we would have liked to have stayed from Port Authority. More pricey than Marriott's we generally stay but then most of the hotels were more expensive than when we were in Ft Lauderdale January 2017.

Great onsite $15 per person breakfast buffet (bacon, sausage, corn beef hash, roasted potatoes, scrambled eggs and omelet station. Buffet also included pancakes, juice and a variety of smoothie drinks including carrot juice. Restaurant also served lunch and dinner. Husband enjoyed the burger and I enjoyed the options of humus and warm pita bread and side orders of rice with cilantro and black beans. Small bar area but good selection of alcoholic drinks. Good location and near other restaurants. Closer to airport (cab ride approx $22) than to Port Authority (cab ride approx $43). Professional Staff and pleasant. Yes, would stay there again if all other Marriott's and other nice hotels closer to Port Authority are booked as it was in this case.

• Standard Room

that the breakfast line was so long, and the wait was even longer, it's a buffet, and guests are eating as many times at their leisure. nobody wants to deal with that while on a restful get away. breakfast doesn't start until 7:00 am so if you have to checkout the hotel early, your out of luck, would not have minded, if I could have at least gotten some coffee, but that was also closed.

Overall everything was good, the hotel was clean, the staff was helpful, the location was very good, had a movie theater right across the street, breakfast was good, the omelet was awesome, the Starbucks coffee served there was really, really good. I would stay there again.

• Standard Room

Room not serviced at all after first night. The following day, despite request for early make up, it was still not done by the time we returned at 15h00. room seems stuffy - could not open balcony door. Pool furniture filthy and shade cloth falling apart. Long wait for eggs. Probably require 2 people.

Reception staff excellent.

• Standard Room

I booked this room for my 2 adult children. They came to Ft Lauderdale for a surprise birthday party. My only real criticism is I had to call 5 times (yes 5) to pay for their room with my credit card. I was repeatedly transferred to reservations and they were clueless. That was beyond frustrating. I was told since I didn't book with them directly it was a problem. If that's true I will think twice about using booking.com for a family member in the future.

The breakfast selections

• Standard Room

Leak in bathroom that went into carpet by bed. I had my Tori Burch purse on floor and bottom got wet. Bathroom faucet not working properly very hot water coming out.

Very friendly staff and willing to help

• Standard Room

Bottled water for the coffee machine was there when I checked in but never replaced after I used the first morning.

Check in and out were a breeze. Friendly and polite.

• Standard Room

Unfortunately my booking did NOT include the shuttle to/from FLL airport and cruise port I was expecting. I didn't realize I booked a Marriott that was so far away from the airport I couldn't get a shuttle - even though my booking detail said it did! Apparently the shuttle info was related to a smaller airport (not FLL??).

Staff were all very pleasant

• Standard Room

Rooms and bath in particular. Tub was a death trap. Slipped and fell out of tub onto floor. Need some anti slip in the tub. Grab bar and curtain saved me.

Nice lobby and staff and the parking

• Standard Room

My body didn't feel 100% after sleeping...not sure if it was the bed (too soft) or the down pillows that needed constant fluffing. Where's the pool?

The food was awesome, for a buffet. Plenty of options. Love the upgrades in the room. The scene of lush earth, filling the floor to ceiling windows background, in the cafe area.

• Standard Room

I stayed here a few years ago and did not like it to return and see the upgrades and the amenities that have been add it was awesome 😎 it was like a new hotel !

• Standard Room

Breakfast was included with our room but we were not given our coupons when we checked in. I had to go to the front desk and ask for them. He said that he would fill them out and he would send them to our room or we could pick them up. Several hours later I went to pick up the coupons, but they still weren’t filled in; then a young woman filled in the coupons, which took less than a few seconds, and handed them to me on the spot. Other than that our stay was fine.

Really appreciated that we were able to print our boarding passes at the hotel and the free parking. Have another flight out of Ft. Lauderdale in the summer and will definitely stay here again.

• Standard Room

All the Room doors did not close properly and we had to push really hard to close and it made a very loud noise. So every time someone came in and out a room there was a loud bang. Room service never showed up after we requested items not refreshed from previous day. Had to call a 5 pm to get maid service to come and refresh room the last day we were there.

• King Room with Balcony

Florida was having a cold spell while there if the hotel had heat they did not use it,people wherewearing coats at the restaurant

Food was excellent nice buffet breakfast

• Standard Room

That I could not stay longer....

Amara was the best!!!! Her service went way above and beyond....the service in the restaurant also was superb....the food was excellent and the server was awesome...the host was also excellent...Overall, my wife and I would return there over many other places that we have been because of the sincerity of the staff to give a superior experience...

• Standard Room

It was actually cold. The heater did not work. They did not fix it. This was in more than one room on the 3rd floor. Also shuttle services suck (only 3 miles) to go farther was over priced. Rented a car instead.

It was nice. Clean. Bed was great. Good location to theater and food.

• Standard Room

When we booked, we booked for a free breakfast. The breakfast that was offered was phenomenal however everything was cold. The eggs and bacon were cold.

Room was clean, bed was comfortable and staff were friendly. Beautiful hotel.

• Standard Room

HOTEL WAS VERY COLD AND NO HEAT AND WAS NOT PROVIDED WITH ANY KIND OF HEAT OR TRY TO MAKE IT CONFORTABLE FOR US ONE PERSON SAY THEY DO NOT HAVE HEAT IN THE HOTEL AND FRONT DESK SAY THEY WERE WORKING ON THE HEAT FOR THREE DAYS AND CAN NOT FIXED THE PROBLEM. ALSO THE SHOWER DOOR WAS NOT WORKING GOOD ALSO THE BALCONY WAS ALWAYS FILL WITH WATER.THIS IS NOT GOOD AND WE WILL NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL AND WILL NOT STAY THERE ANY MORE. WE ARE REQUESTING A FULL REFUND.

• Standard Room

The hotel is very worn down and not maintained at all. The impression you get is that Marriott runs this hotel "as long as it stands" and do not seem to feel that the hotel is worth investing in. The feeling is also that the single reason the hotel still can take on guests is the staff and their persistent struggle to keep the hotel above the level of decency a guest would accept. Our stay ended up with a volume amount of cars have had their windows crashed in the parking lot and items stolen from them. Not a great camera surveillance and not a great end of stay for the rest of the guests, even if we ourselves were lucky to get away with no damage that day.

The staff, Melania Coronel serving and supporting and the terrific(!) lady doing the omelettes - she was simply great - and also the rest of the serving staff, and not to forget, the women that cleaned our room. They really did a great job. The manager that provided complimentary breakfast.

• Standard Room

Restaurant and bar was empty. We went to the bar and asked for two 7 & 7's, and they did not know what that was! After the bartender talked to someone else, he asked if he could substitute the Seagrams for something else. We said ok. He brought the 2 cocktails to the table and we drank them. The bill came and we were charged over 30 dollars because they used Remy Martin VSOP for the substitution. We paid the bill and left. Totally ridiculous. Really? C'mon now.

• Standard Room

I thought the hotel was closer to the cruise terminal. The hotel did not offer any transportation alternatives other than taxi. Therefore, taxi service from airport to hotel and then to the cruise terminal was almost as expensive as the hotel room. Not a recommended location for the cruise traffic.

• Standard Room

Need more than a 1 cup coffee maker in the room. The buffet breakfast had very few choices, and it was far more expensive than what it was worth.

The hotel was OK. Not what I expected from a 4 star hotel.

• Standard Room

No microwave in room. No coffee or tea available in room. The shower pressure was too high so it was uncomfortable showering. No porter available to assist with bags. No complimentary coffee or tea downstairs when restaurant is closed.

Ease of access to the airport. Comfortable beds. Very clean bathroom.

• Standard Room

The restaurant was the worst. We went for dinner which took a very long time and they were not even that busy. We did see 2 couples leave because their dinners were taking too long. Ours finally came and was not worth the wait. My chicken sandwich was very dry. The lettuce and tomato they put on the plate for garnish was an embarrassment. The tomato looked like it was 2 weeks old and used on others plates. I did point that out to the server and he agreed. We asked what time breakfast was in the morning and was told 7 until 12. We went down about 10:45 after we went up to the buffet and sat down the asked if we would like anything else because they were closing at 11 for a private party. Should have said something before we were seated.

Staff was very friendly. Rooms were a nice size

• Standard Room

all the staff were cheerful, professional and very accommodating we chose this hotel, after a 16 day cruise to rest, relax for one day, and to be quiet! the hotel delivered it all!!

• Standard Room

Given the distance from the airport and the location a shuttle would have been appreciated.

Didn't have any meals there. Could not get a menu plan. Bed was very comfortable and well made. I requested a microwave oven and was told I will be informed whether or not one will be available. I have checked out and no one responded to my request.

• Standard Room

Lack of cleanliness and refrigerator not cooling.

Our bath towel was so soiled/dirty. Also, I refrigerator did not cool. we always try to stay at a Marriott and this was quite disappointing.

• Standard Room

The cost of the room included a continental breakfast for the period of our stay, however when we checked in we were not given the chits ....by the time we realized this it was already too late, I had already paid.

The bed and pillows were like sleeping on a cloud. The room was very well cleaned. We had a small problem with the AC and someone was sent promptly to look at it. Bar staff and Restaurant staff were very helpful and attentive.

• Concierge Level King or Double - High Floor

The hotel is quite old, despite having a recent facelift of sorts, it is showing its age across most of the hotel. The tipping expectation - an annoying American culture - hotels such as this don't come cheap and there shouldn't be an expectation to tip for what should be basic included services already purchased.

We booked the concierge floor and the options in the concierge lounge were excellent. In fact better than most we've experienced. The rooms were large and comfortable enough, the pool area quite good. Good on site parking and free. Fine for a night or 2.

• Standard Room

Elevators were very slow. Check in was very slow and our room was not ready until 4:30. There was only one person available to check in guests.

I was able to leave my car on property while on a cruise.

• Standard Room

I don’t know what people in the poor reviews are talking about. I took a chance on this hotel and I was amazed. I have stayed in 5 star hotels and breakfast buffet was excellent! There was so much food. So I don’t get the one that wrote not much to eat, is so wrong. Allso the room was very clean albeit there was a rust stain in the tub but everything in the room was fine. We eat dinner 2 nights and it was very good. We tried the Philly but didn’t like that one. But I had salmon and it was great also the chicken quesadilla was great. The staff was very friendly. So folks, don’t pay attention to the negative ones, they may have had a bad day. We went to the boat show and it was 15!min drive by Uber. But it was better than paying 400.00 a night. There also is a mall across the street with movies and places to eat. So the one that said there were no places to go and eat , didn’t leave the hotel!!! The gift shop could use some help and freshen up. The restaurant and bar could use some more help when it gets busy. But the hotel was fine. The other Marriott hotels might be a little more polished but this is getting there.

• Standard Room

Lots of little things in the room - the shower door would keep sliding open during a shower; lots of loose hanging cables under the desk; coffee maker was unplugged - had to fish the plug through the holes and cabinet myself.

Good breakfast. Friendly restaurant staff. Extremely comfortable bed

• Standard Room

I requested a king got there before anybody checked in just got back from cruise I specified a king gentleman @ counter said no problem but that didn't happen.. Also bed bugs in bed & on furniture & in shower they sent up a child to clean up who apparently don't know how to or was trained to use a vacuum on top of bed 🙄 duh.. they comp us for dinner in a high ass restaurant & kids ran all night over property while front desk watch them no word or nothing.

nothing was to like about this property

• Standard Room

The housekeeping service was awful. We had to almost beg to have the room vacuumed. There were bugs from time to time on one nightstand. Sometimes the housekeeping service didn't get to our room until 6pm. There housekeeping dept needs much improvement. The restaurant was too pricey and the service there was far from prompt or not very friendly.

check in was great and so was the staff at the front desk

• King Room with Balcony

Business hotel away from the tourist area, but excellent value for money modern hotel with all the amenities including free underciver parking and Wi fi. Will use again when visiting Fort Lauderdale

• Standard Room

Two front desk staff attending to one person and after the person left staff just looks at me. No yes how can I help you. Checks me in and no instructions on using wifii or breakfast in the morning. I only said elevator at your right. No how are you or welcome. Carpet in room not vacuumed. No cups near sink to wash mouth with. Iron was broken and sink and tub was clogged big time. Called downstairs to report. No answer. Shower curtain liner dirty..some brown sticky something.

Omlette station and fresh smoothies.

• King Room with Balcony

No microwave in room, ice machine on floor wasn’t working, cracks in shower ceiling and on bathroom floor around the shower

The room I booked was given away so I was upgraded to a junior suite loved the bigger balcony

• King Room with Balcony

Room reserved was not available due to hurricane and the Pool was not open and I was not notified of this prior to arrival.There was lots of noise and construction debris and dust

Size of room and comfort of bed

• Standard Room

Turkey wrap as told, when delivered had bacon and ham which I didn't ask for, nor was I advised

Bed was very soft, comfortable, plenty towels, very clean and ample space

• Standard Room

The pool was closed for renovations. Plus the lady at the front desk was pretty rude. Around 1am i was thirsty and I didn't know there were vending machines in every floor so I went down to the lobby to see where I could obtain some (I didn't want to call room service for water) and she said "We cannot give you water bottles as we have a lot of guest incoming and you already got a water bottle" to which I said, "Actually I didn't get a water bottle but I'm not asking for a free one I'm just asking where can I get some" and she said once again"These are for incoming guest, there's a vending machine on your floor" and literally turned her back towards me. She was super rude but I didn't catch her name.

The hotel and room were pretty clean and room service was fast.

• Standard Room

I liked the tropical plants and they way they had some of the land in it's natural form before the hotel was built. I love the gardens.

I did not know that they serve breakfast. The beds were nice though.

• Standard Room

My room only had a shower, not a shower and a tub. Moreover, I was in a room where I could hear people coming in and out and running the water; room service was over an hour late with arriving with food via room service; the four elevators were slow most of my trip; I received two free breakfast vouchers as a part of the deal but had to pay for the day on which I left before checking out; there was a shuttle for only up to three miles but all the good places to go was more than three miles from the hotel; and the room was looked dated.

The food in the restaurant was of high quality and it's staff mostly accommodating, the staff was okay, and security was very responsive.

• King Room with Balcony

The pool was down, gift shop was overpriced and the location of the hotel .There is nothing to do in the area that you can walk to. Although they offered a shuttle it would only go within a 3mile radius. Lobby leading all the way to the bar area was too cold .

Friendly staff and the food was delicious. Comfortable beds up to date rooms .

• Standard Room

Could not sleep at night for the loud noise in the hallways and hearing the doors open and close. Swimming pool closed for construction. Would not stay here again.

Browse Marriott Fort Lauderdale North traveller photo gallery