Reviews of Meadow Court Inn - Ithaca 2 stars

529 South Meadow Street, Ithaca, NY 14850, USA

#21 of 23 hotels in Ithaca

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

People nice, place clean, breakfast adequate but furniture, carpet, fixtures very old and worn.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was an overpowering air-freshener/antiseptic/moth balls type odor to the room that was nearly unbearable...

Breakfast ok but there were no eggs...

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Friendly staff. Great breakfast.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Had to keep curtains closed as on ground floor with people passing by. Needs a central light as rather dim as can't open curtains. Could hear people talking outside. TV didn't have a good reception. Great room otherwise!

Friendly and helpful staff. Brilliant free breakfast, plenty of continental choice. Not expected so nice to have. Great shower! Free coffee in room. Very convenient location. Plenty of free car parking. Close to lots of shops and restaurants.

It was Definely not worth 94 dollars a night.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Reminded me of a Bate's motel. Lot of shady characters staying here. Looks like they rent by the week.

Central location to visiting sites in the area.

Read all of the sad reviews and sadly they were all honest and correct...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms very tired....need painting...carpet absolutely atrocious..filthy dirty..musty smell in room..curtains old and tired looking....pillows....so so uncomfortable....too puffy....sheets looked dirty..very old...bathroom okay...but needs updating......price double of what it should have been...sad....every single garbage can from the time we arrived until we checked out (OUTSIDE CANS) PACKED WITH GARBAGE..PEOPLE HAD TO DISPOSE ON GROUND NEXT TO CANS.......soo overpriced...sadly...its a gotcha...during holiday....

Dealt with two people from the staff..the desk gentleman pleasant..and one male cleaner very friendly I needed a plastic bag and he gave it to me..... liked the sections to sit and relax outside.different tables nice....also the continental breakfast just perfect......just enough...location great to where we wanted to visit during the day...parking nice and close to our room...

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

A little dated but fine for a couple of nights.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

No fridge in rooms. And common stairwell areas could be kept cleaner.

A little dated but fine for a couple of nights. Good location to get on the road or walk to downtown. Plenty of parking.

The location worked out good for us.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was not ready when we got there at 3 pm. We left for 45 min came back got key. When got to room they still did not have it finished being cleaned. Had to leave again. We would of left for another hotel but we booked a no money back option to get better rate.

The location worked out good for us.

Had 2 rooms.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Had 2 rooms. One room had dirty unchanged sheets which we didn’t see until we returned in the middle of the night. Went and got clean sheets from desk clerk and changed them ourselves. Bath room was dirty. The other room had a dirty bathroom, the tub especially was dirty and you just about slid off the toilet because the seat was broken and loose. Had to kill a couple spiders ~ YEEK! Very disappointed!

Disappointed .

Dirty. Poor water pressure. Unsafe, exterior door unlocked.

Dirty. Dark. Needs a thorough cleaning inside and out. Lacked security as exterior exit door remained unlocked .

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Everything was okay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Unfortunately, the internet connection was weak in the newer room.

The first room wasn't adequate, but the staff immediately upgraded us to a newer and better room. I thought they tried hard to make sure we were happy and comfortable.

Convenient location
    • Standard Single Room

The room had some kind of deodorizing piece attached to the ac unit I took it off the ac & opened the door to my motel room. Those things are full of chemicals. & usually give me a headache

Convenient location

We enjoyed our stay in the new section and would definitely stay there again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Nothing was bad, but there were a couple of questionable characters wandering around both outside and inside. We had no problems with anyone or anything though.

We were able to get a room in the newer section and it was great. Nice, big bathroom with the sink in it instead of out in the hall. Beds comfortable, tv good. Breakfast was ok, no hot food, but bagels, english muffins, etc.. Front desk staff were very nice. The location was great for us.

The like was good for my purposes
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There were full garbage bags sitting next to garbage cans for more than one day. The bed was lumpy and uncomfortable. Carpet and bed linen had stains. Just overall feeling of dated and dirty in my room

The like was good for my purposes

I’ve stayed here many times over the years while my son was...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I’ve stayed here many times over the years while my son was in college in Ithaca. The staff is home-town friendly, always ready to help. Feels like home.

Just arrive over there with complain like what do you want...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Just arrive over there with complain like what do you want I'm tired I can't stay anymore. So this your keys ,okay I want to get out of here all this on the front desk.

Motel cannot be recommended at all!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Motel needs refurbishment or even reconstruction. Hasn't been renovated at least since 20 years. Room and bath were very dirty. Absolutely intolerable.

Convenient location and courteous staff.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Repair exterior scan-in function for secured access to rooms via hallway.

Clean rooms and breakfast area - uses Terra Clean biodegradable and recyclable bath products. Recycling bin and information provided in room.

Not dirty.

All.

Bed was bouncy. Actually I expected a king and got two doubles. Showerhead was stuck in a single stream which was extremely strong and painful. It was our second room. The first had a bathroom leak.

great value & friendly staff
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

super friendly staff. location is an easy walk to restaurants & some attractions. the facility is very clean & well kept. alos, it was very quiet, so i had a nice night!

It was a very nice clean and quiet room with many convenient features.

The air conditioner could have been working when I got there.

The staff went out of their way to accommodate my requests. They fixed the air conditioner right away when it wasn't working, on a hot day. They made sure to clean my room after I left and were extra considerate when I needed an umbrella to be in my graduation on a very rainy day. I also got a brand new coffee maker when the one in the room did not work.

Poor quality and overpriced.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The facilities were not clean, not all rooms had a refrigerator, they were not capable of providing sufficient hot water for showers in the morning. It was hot then cold and back and forth throughout. There were ants in the room, including on the beds, and bathroom too. Inadequate wifi signal in the first floor rooms, router(s) outside on second floor.

The staff was courteous and helpful. Luckily, the a/c worked, and they had an ice machine by the front desk.

This is a good trip to our daughter's graduation.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The entire stay had the feeling that we aren't that welcome due to past experience or other reason. The bath room lacks space to put all of our stuff. The cleanness of the room is fair but not perfect.

The restaurant is a charm. Well decorated and is perfect for family and friends. The hotel room is is perfectly furnished and equipped except the bathroom.

Needed room for grandson’s graduation.

High price for graduation time. Understand supply and demand, but would think management would go a little extra to make sure everything worked. First room A/C not working, next room TV sound minimal. Nightstand light and clock radio alarm didn’t work at all. Hair on wall of bathroom shower remained for three days stay.

Location. Centrally located to colleges, shopping and downtown.

IT WAS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

This hotel was horrible It was dirty, the furniture was old stained and the bed was lumpy. I had to have one of the rooms changed because it smelled like mold. The bathroom was dirty they was no iron in the rooms which should be standard and the towels and wash cloths were dingy I had to go to target and purchase towels. I wouldn’t stay here ever again even if it was free.

I didn’t like anything at all from price to stay to check out.

5.5
    Very basic, had to walk through group of smokers to get outside
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very meager breakfast Management kept making excuses, one day they could not get oh because restaurant floors being cleaned another, no fresh fruit because another customer took too much

Did not use

I believe this is one of the better values in town, as evidenced by how booked the hotel was.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I did have to kill a number of bugs during my stay: a spider, a couple ants, and something I couldn't identify.

Enjoyed the price, location and continental breakfast. Pre-booking and check-out were very convenient.

Blood stains on bedsheets, cranky and rude staff, unclean room.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was blood stains in one of the beds. We noticed that after we were lying on bed and were watching tv. We felt disgusted and swtiched to another bed. We didnt call to change since we were too sleepy when we found it. There were also clothes and dirty socks and what not in the drawer below the tv. Next morning when i wanted to make coffee, it was full of old stale coffee. It seems it was never cleaned after the previous person left. The middle aged staff in the morning was very very rude. We complained about the blood stains in one of the beds, her reply was "so what do you want?". Instead of apologizing, she shows us her attitude. Worst staff. Our mood was for the entire day.

It was good
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

couldn't make the room a little bit cooler as there was no thermostat in the room and heater/air conditioner we couldn't adjust

It was close to downtown and the college we were visiting if my son goes to college there I will stay there again

Good value for business trip to Cornell.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Good value for money. The room was spacious, and the hotel provided a free continental breakfast. Good restaurants nearby (like Maxie's Supper Club) and a fairly easy drive up to Cornell University.

Convenient location.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was way too hot and we had to leave the windows open to get it cooled down (this was march). The breakfast was almost non-existent and we had to go to a diner for breakfast. There was no cream but just chemical creamer for the coffee. How much could some real creamers cost. The one and only juice jug was empty and altogether this was not a continental breakfast. We travel a lot and have enjoyed many such breakfasts motels. The outside railing on the second floor would never meet a safety inspection and it is an accident waiting to happen (way too low)

The best thing was the price.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn't like the grungy floor. I'm not much of a coffee drinker so I cant make a big judgment on that but it wasn't good.

The best thing was the price. The beds were comfortable. And the parking is great. I almost forgot, the people behind the counter when you check in and out were nice

Less than optimal accommodations for a price that can’t be beat.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The table in my room had food crumbs from a previous occupant. But I wasn’t expecting much for $67/night.

It was the cheapest place to stay in Ithaca.

Great place for the money!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Nice comfortable room Was clean and everything worked! Pretty good rates. Has continental breakfast. Close to everything! Our room had a microwave and a fridge too.

Good Location, Loud Neighbors
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

A group of college students rented one of the rooms next to mine to throw a raging, all-night party. The party started around 10:00pm (it's a Friday night, I understand, I was a college student once), but kept getting louder and louder until 2:30am. At that point, the guests were screaming each others names and shrieking with laughter with music BOOMING enough to shake the doors of my room. I'm not going to confront a room full of 8-12 drunken college students alone, so I tried calling the front desk a few times with no luck. Finally, I had to call the IPD, because there was no sign of the party even slowing down. The police broke it up, and I was finally able to get some rest, but it's a little weird that the hotel was willing to rent out rooms to college students to throw a party in.

The staff was very well intentioned and tried to be quite helpful, the price was certainly right (it's very likely the least expensive hotel in Ithaca), and there's plenty of parking and easy access to the Ithaca Commons and Downtown. It's definitely a place to consider if you're on a tight travel budget.

Disappointed
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Flat pillows, burns from cigarettes in the head board, very difficult to turn on shower, and toilet kept running. Told staff and they didn't even offer a discount.

Location to event

This motel is nothing fancy and a bit old but it was clean, comfortable with pleasant staff!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

My friend had her 4 year old with her. The upstairs railing was super scary! One false step and a child could easily slide off the walkway. The two small bars were to high to prevent a small child from falling under the bars. I suggest that folks with small children request first floor rooms.

The location was perfect for our group. We all walked downtown for the Wizarding Weekend--about a 10-15 minute walk. Drove back downtown in the evening. Very easy drive but parking downtown was challenging. Rooms were adequate for a one night jaunt. The price was the least expensive we could find for that particular weekend. Way under other places.

Ok but the best part was how sound proof the room was.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The building is showing it's age and I doubt there is anything that could be done to improve that besides rebuilding or revamping the whole building.

The room was sound proof and the pillows were just right for me. And no pillow top bed which I liked alot.

Clean, convenient-loved having the restaurant and bar and would definately stay there again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Place is rather dated but for the cost and location it was great. Would effeminately stay again and have recommended to others

The staff were tremendous. Lots of fun. Had drinks and dinner there for the 2 nights. Food was very good. So convenient having a place so close. They got us a little fridge when we asked for extra ice to keep something cold. Delivered to the room and set it up.

Meadow Court Inn is a good value for the money.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I was satisfied with everything. It wasn't perfect, but it met expectations, especially considering the cost.

The location was very good as I was able top walk to several places I wanted to go. The price was a good value for the location.

Disaster
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms are antiquated. We booked 6 months ago and were located next to their cafe/ restaurant and close to the main road. In the end as we could not get any room relocation we left and found accommodation InTown As it was aIthaca Homecoming most places were booked out so we had to pay a premium for our room. Very disappointing and Booking.com should review the criteria for their hotels

Nothing .

Not clean AT ALL.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Not clean AT ALL. I’m convinced there was vomit on the mattress, and you could tell everything was just simply wiped down with a Lysol wipe. The toilet seat was sticky, there were dead bugs on the floor, and the room that was proclaimed “non-smoking” REEKED of cigarettes. I had to empty out an entire bottle of febreze to mask the smell. The WiFi didn’t work, the lights flickered, it was like staying in a 1960’s horror movie. And on top of all of that, they had the AUDACITY to charge me almost $300 for two nights in this hellhole. Would NEVER recommend or stay again.

adequate for a short stay, think it could be improved with better pillows and towels
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I was pleased with cleanliness of room, but would've preferred more pillows

Booked with credit card, but planned to pay with cash. I was told my cc was charged on arrival which I was not happy about

Good stay for short money.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Ive stayed here twice, it is centrally located to the highway, making it a good stay over spot for a trip to the Finger Lakes region. It is a reasonable stay for the money.

There are better places in Ithaca to stay that are just as inexpensive.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The front desk staff could have been better. The older woman that checked me in was terrible. I had two issues off the bat. 1. I had asked ahead of time for a fridge and microwave in my room and I got a confirming email that I would have it. When I got to the room I did not have either. The lady at the front desk said standard rooms didn't have them. I said that I had a confirming email that I would have them. 2nd issue was my room right outside of the restaurant with an outdoor deck. When I arrived to my room I had a migraine. There were loud drunks on the deck in particular one man who was very boisterous. Not something you want to hear with a splitting migraine. I immediately went to the front desk and the older lady with the dark blonde/light brown straggly hair said to me, "You've only been here five minutes." She said it very short. I had a freaking migraine. There wasn't any - "Oh, I'm sorry about that." She has very little customer service skills and acts like she was born and raised in the back alleys of New York City. Then the room was no smoking and the neighbor next door smoked right outside of my room and it felt like she was smoking right inside with me. You could not get that smell out. Also something troublesome with a migraine. I always thought this looked like a cute place to stay. I was wrong. The room was clean enough but there are way too many other issues you don't have when you stay at a chain hotel like a Comfort or Days Inn.

I wasn't expecting to have breakfast included.

should be better priced for how clean and what we got.

Cheapest sheets and towels money can buy. hair ball on bed covers. Very thin walls and ceiling. Couple above us were having sex and very squeaky bed and banging. Good thing it only lasted about 5 minutes...

Quick to location. Nice shopping area close by.

The room was very clean and spacious.

The beds were too soft for our liking.

The room was very clean and spacious. Really enjoyed the proximity to Wegmans and other Restaurants and stores.

Disgusting.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Ditiest hotel I've ever been in. The floor was so disgusting that it turned my socks black. Old dried piss all over the toilet and floor, stained sheets...

Nothing could make up for how disgustingly dirty the place was. Parking was fine, location was fine. Room was repulsive.

Good food/drink and location but very old and dirty.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

It was very dirty in the room. It almost looked like they forgot to clear the bathroom so much hair everywhere and all different kinds! And 3 old used soap bars stuck to the bathtub. My partner said when his side of the bed sheet rolled up the mattress was all gross with mound or mildew and smelled really bad. It felt pretty run down and was very nosy on the bottom floor.

Good location and nice bar and food there.

This place was ok for the cost, but the rooms could use a...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

This place was ok for the cost, but the rooms could use a bit of a renovation. It was clean. The staff was excellent. We had trouble with our TV and someone came right away to fix it. Also brought extra pillows quickly when requested. Location was good for driving to things we wanted to see, but not for walking.

I paid, I stayed, I suffered.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

If you want to pay money for the filthy smell that you find in places like the subway in NYC, this is the right place. The smell was so exasperating that two out of the three of us threw up in the middle of the night. End up we had to turn off the air con, and open the windows. We got two hours sleep before we were waken by the noise outside the window early in the morning.

It was inexpensive and entirely adequate to my needs.

Corridors smelled like cigarettes and carpet was worn and dirty. Woman at initial checkin was not friendly.

Room was large and clean with a comfortable bed. Bathroom had a tub.

No traffic noise.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bed covers dirty. No refrigerator. Unable to control temperature. Other patrons smoked and talked outside their rooms at all hours. Toilet made loud flushing sounds about every 10 minutes. Noisy plumbing in general. Wi-fi disabled at one point.

No traffic noise. Conveniently located.

Avoid this hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was dirty upon check-in. Found hair in tub and bed. Person on desk was rude and dressed unprofessionally. Would never return or recommend.

Breakfast was mediocre.. cheap off brand ingredients.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Horrible lighting, small room, old furniture as carpeting, very outdated plumbing.

Location .. it was an easy drive to Trumansburg for The Grassroots Festival.

Dumpy place with comfortable beds
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The place seemed seedy and the room was tiny, looked beat up and the TV didn't work. Front desk person helped me but not friendly at all. Then I slept in a really comfortable bed and that made up for it.

The bed was really comfortable

Basic motel in Ithaca
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bathroom fittings were really old. However the bathroom was serviceable.

The location was good, right on the edge of Ithaca on Highway 13. Good wifi access. Would have preferred a fridge and microwave in the room. Only some rooms have a fridge and microwave. Stayed in a motel in Painted Post that was really good.

The size of the room & 2 queen beds along with fridge...

The dinner in the motel restaurant was not good. A previous experience on a busy Friday was great and made us want to go back this visit.

The size of the room & 2 queen beds along with fridge & microwave made the room very comfortable.

Room smelled bad, tv didn't work, no hot water.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room smelled bad, tv didn't work, no hot water. We were moved to a larger room with hot water and tv, but didn't seem too clean. Didn't smell as bad as the first room. Would not stay here again and would not recommend to anyone.

Would not recommend
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Old, disgusting, dirty, dark room. Bathroom was literally falling apart and no water pressure. Would not stay again or recommend. If I hadn't been made to pre-pay I would have left. I have paid much less for rooms elsewhere and been much happier

all staff nice, convenient location, good parking

The staff, without even needing me to ask, upgraded me to a...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was a bit of a smell in the hotel hallways, but the room was fine.

The staff, without even needing me to ask, upgraded me to a better room away from a "convention" that was happening at the hotel that night. Very considerate, much appreciated!

I like what i got for the price.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

room was very humid and sticky, i felt uncomfortable. i did get used to it, if it wasn't for business i would've chose something a bit nicer.

I like what i got for the price.

Very easy access to Cornell University by car.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

It is definitely a 2 star hotel but we were spending very little time in our room so it was ok. The bathroom needs a bit of cleaning but overall, for the price it was ok. Lots of burn holes in the bedding considering it is a non smoking room! Nice staff, and we were just thankful to find a place, booking last July!

Very easy access to Cornell University by car. With a bit of updating this could be given another star!

OK for short stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The floor carpet could be cleaner. The bathroom taps and shower were a bit clumsy though everything worked just fine.

Close to the road..easy access. Spacious rooms, good staff especially at the restaurant.

5.5
    They do accept pets for a $10 fee.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The building was old/rundown, and there was no coffee at 8 am. The continental breakfast was terrible.

They do accept pets for a $10 fee. And the location is excellent - right in the middle of downtown Ithaca.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Don't stay here.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Dirty, dirty and smelly. The whole place smelled like a old people's home. Wifi didn't work. TV didn't work in first room.

Guy at front desk was helpful. Tried to get a room with Wifi.

Good option for a short stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff were friendly and helpful, the room was spacious, I could park the car in front of my door, and there were sufficient options of restaurants in 5 minutes' driving distance.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Could be better with a little effort and creativity. Super dated.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

It was just so dingy and dated. And with very little effort a better first impression could be made. The lock to the security door to the entrance of the 300 building was broken. The carpet in the hallway was badly stained and there was a masking smell of spray air freshener. The dim lights throughout didn't help. I think with very little outlay, the hotel could be upgraded. Sheets were clean and white but bed spread, carpet, lighting fixtures were super dated.

The hotel was really close to all. The staff was friendly. The price was right for the location and our needs. Sheets were clean and white but bedding was really dated, (chintzy floral and burgundy bed ruffle) not in an ironic way. There was some new low, landscaping that in a while will be quite lovely and block the view to the street. While the hotel is right on a busy route, the room was quiet. The streets behind the hotel are quite sweet with a small urban park to take your coffee and then a comfortable 15 minute walk to the commons.

A cold night in April without heat!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Sleeping all night with no heat! At 11:00 at night, I looked for a thermostat and found none. l used my cell phone to all the front desk for help only to get a message that I should leave a message. I did not hear back. I folded the bedding from the other side of the bed over my side to get warm enough to sleep. It was like camping out! Check the temperature! It was cold that night! The next morning, the attendant told me I needed to look for "a little black box" which was the heating and cooling system. Someone might have given me more information to begin with, or better yet, gone out and turned on the heat at the time I'd told them I'd said that I would arrive.

Hot shower in the morning.

Dated rooms but well worth the money
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms are in need of remodeling especially the shower as the shower head had seen better days but in the end it was sufficient to shower.

Convenience to restaurant and other businesses; front office staff were very friendly as was housekeeping staff.

Heading to Cornell for the weekend? A Good Place to Stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

While the room was clean and in good order, the lighting was very poor in the room. One lamp did not work and the bathroom light was very dull. Water pressure to the shower wasn't great but it did do the job if you could stand there a few extra minutes.

The hotel was a very convenient distance to Cornell University - my main destination. Because it was located in the center of town, it was very easy to get to food and other amenities. The staff were very accommodating to my last minute changes (late arrival time and the addition of an extra person to the room).

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Nice place, needs minor tlc
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There were ants infested in the bathroom, it was most disgusting. The little coffee pot was not in very good condition, could be replaced. None of the outlets were any good. They were too loose to hold our phone chargers and we all had to take turns to get our phones charged in the one bathroom outlet, quite annoying and inconvenient.

I enjoyed the room, the cost, the stay, the location, and staff. Also there was a restaurant/bar on site which we ate at. It had really good food. Also the free wifi is always most appreciated. And the tv was pretty ancient so there were no worries of being spied on by nsa through any smart tv, that was nice. They also helped me get a partial refund because our event was ended and we did not need to stay another night, so that was most appreciated as well.

Probably not again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The washcloths and towels were stained. The walls in the bathroom were cracked. We could hear everything happening outside, the walls are so thin. There was a draft under the door. Needs updating. Pillows were uneven and I woke with muscle cramps in my neck.

The location was great. The wifi connection was pretty good.

Meadow Court Inn
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Mattresses on the beds were uncomfortable.

Room was very large and very clean. Shower was nice and had great water pressure. Very conveniently located to shopping, restaurants, and Ithaca College.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Dependable, comfortable and inexpensive
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Nothing to complain about. Coffee in lobby was weak. But it was free!

Some noisy kids in the room upstairs but the parent reasonably shut them up when complaints came to them

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

It was a great home away from home.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The weather in Ithaca was terrible.

They were very accommodating to me when I needed to extend my stay several times. They are right near several shopping malls including a 24 hour Wegmans making food and supplies easy to get.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

Room was clean and neat and there were fabulous breakfast...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

A mini fridge in the room would have been nice.

Room was clean and neat and there were fabulous breakfast offerings included in the price! Walking distance from grocery store and pharmacy. Great value!