2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Tennessee hotel reviews
  4. Memphis hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Airport Graceland

Reviews of La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Airport Graceland This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

2979 Millbranch Road, Memphis, TN 38116, United States of America

#57 of 136 hotels in Memphis

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

Ac unit spoiled otherwise good room.

The ac unit in our room was not functioning correctly. Thankfully it was a cold night so we made do but trying to get the room cooler was a chore. There was no fruit included in the breakfast spread. Or at least none at 7:30 when I tried to eat.

Gated parking lot a definite plus. Bed was comfortable and room was clean.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Comfortable and clean

It’s in close proximity to a large highway so the road noise was a little loud in our room which was on the east facing side. Not terrible, we were able to sleep with no trouble, you just definitely knew it was there.

Good location, clean, good breakfast, and lovely staff. The gated parking area gave me an added peace of mind as well. My daughter and I got a restful nights sleep.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Smoke alarm started chirping in the middle of the night.

Smoke alarm started chirping in the middle of the night. Went to the front desk we were moved to another room. No apology, only comment from the front desk employee “ don’t mess up the other room, we will have to clean it” and it was a smoker room that smelled horrible. Finally, there were many dogs with lots of barking.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Could be cleaned better

When stayed 4 nightsin this hotel and from the moment we atrived there was a dead smashed roach on the wall, when we left it was still there.

The location was great

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Not the most pleasant
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Location...concrete plant behind hotel. Lots of loud construction type noise early in the morning.

Tub leak. Drolipped ALL night. Put us in the 1st room off of lobby. People coming and going all night. Loud voices of people coming and going ALL night. Asked front desk to move us when we saw where the room was and he sai he couldn’t because his computer was down.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Be prepared to pay whole amount when you check in!

When I arrived, there was a gentleman in front of me. After she was done with him, she was walking around, leaving the desk, talking on the phone- not acknowlegding myself or other people behind me. All of this took about 10 minutes of time. When she acknowlegded me, she let me know the whole payment would come off of my card once 3rd shift arrives. I was shocked due to only having my card authorized for payment and paying however I choose when I check out. That was very different from the last time I ever stayed at a Laquinta property.

Bed was SUPER comfortable, surprising great breakfast selection, clean facility all around

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

The room was nice and clean.

no complaints

The room was nice and clean. Staff was attentive and hot breakfast is the ultimate bonus putting a cherry on top of my quick one night stay.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Comfortable and courteous place. Good Mexican food right next door.

The view from our room number 205 was pretty ugly but that could not be helped because of the location. No big deal.

It was a great breakfast bar. It was as advertised and then some.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

The night staff was amazing!

The morning staff wasn't very friendly. They didnt seem like they wanted to help. The bed for me was to hard, water pressure was not up to par.

The night staff was amazing! Location was great for everything we did

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

Great place to spend a night or two.

No real problems or complaints. It is a great stop over hotel. I noticed a shuttle service to the airport, but did not use it.

The location was convenient with easy access to the highway. Very clean breakfast area, even during the morning rush. Nice room and the location is pet friendly, which was a big plus for us on this trip. I would definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

Great location to airport.

Great location to airport. Free shuttle was wonderful. Great Mexican restaurant for dinner right next door. Breakfast was very good too. Bed was comfortable and room nice size. I would definitely stay here again

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Sketchy area. Stinky rooms. Hair in the food. Cockroach in the shower. Never again.

Where to start? Upon check in, the clerk recommended we park in the fenced in lot which immediately made me a bit nervous about the area. Next we were initially given a first floor room which reeked of urine. We asked for a different room and we were offered rooms on the 2nd and 5th floors. We opted for a 2nd floor room. This one smelled like stale tortilla chips or something, but we decided to just light some incense or something to mask the odor. While the room was not outdated it was very dirty. Particularly the bathroom. The next morning at breakfast we found a hair in the biscuits so no more complimentary breakfast for us after that. The night before our departure, my wife found a cockroach crawling on the shower curtain. It was long 3 nights at this hotel and we purposefully spent as little time in the room as possible. We have stayed at multiple La Quinta's and this was by far the worst ever for us. Never again.

Desk staff was pleasant. Washing machine didn't work, but the desk clerk did refund our money without complaint.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Friendliness of staff.

No much of an area to walk dogs and on a main road.

Friendliness of staff. For the price it was fine. It was a 2 night stay while passing thru to our final destination and to visit Graceland.

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

It was good
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The man at the service desk wasn't very helpful, said he couldn't give me the senior citizen discount because I used booking.com. But yet the La Quinta Inn, in Pigeon Forge gave me the discount and a printed receipt. Which this man told me he could not do. The service had a lot to be desired. I was not happy about it.

My stay was ok, but the man working at the front desk was not very helpful with giving me the senior citizen discount. Told he couldn't provide it because I ysed

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Impossible to get a good night's sleep due to noise from next door construction materials company.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel is located directly next to Metro Materials, which a cement and building materials company. The company had their drills and trucks coming and going until at least 2:00 am and started up again at 6:30 am. It was impossible to sleep with all the noise and is quite concerning that the hotel its self hasn't made any regulations or agreement with the company to regulate construction times or filed complaints regarding the noise ordinance with the town. The front desk receptionists reported they aren't aware of when the company starts and stops. They did offer to move our room to a different location; however, it didn't help with the noise. Truly a disappointing experience and if we had known we definitely would have stayed at a different hotel. Traveling through town; we definitely needed a good nights sleep which was impossible to obtain staying at this hotel.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

I would stay here again.

The only thing that I noticed that could have been better is, it needs slight updates & repairs, like repainting the room doors, as paint is chipping. Overall, all was well.

I have no complaints. The hotel was conveniently located, clean, ample parking, has security patrol after hours, good breakfast and nice staff.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

It was fine, the bed was comfortable and the room was nice...

It was fine, the bed was comfortable and the room was nice and spacious. The breakfast was ok, some hot food with eggs, sausage and waffles. But would like to see fruit and yogurt to provide healthier options. The biggest problem was that our room faced a gravel factory that was extremely noisy starting at 5am. That was not cool and it really disturbed my sleep. The neighbourhood around was not very nice.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

The staff was friendly and accommodating.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The only negative thing I can say is that this hotel is right next to a concrete factory and they start work at 6 am!!!

The staff was friendly and accommodating.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

The staff was friendly and professional.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff was friendly and professional. The facility and its services were well maintained. I would highly recommend this establishment to anyone. Enjoyed my stay.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

The lighting was so-so.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The lighting was so-so. They need to have the TV channels in the room. You had to go down to the front desk to ask for it. Not a major deal but after a long day of driving you settle in only to discover that you have to get up, get dressed and go to desk, and hope you don’t have to wait too long.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

The bed was comfortable.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was in disrepair! Bathroom wall was peeling down past drywall, mirror was spotted, no mirror in room, bath fixtures very old and corroded, lamp shades cracked and yellowed with holes, and didn't feel very welcome since arriving. Asked questions and it seemed as if I was stupid!

The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was okay.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

We enjoyed our stay!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I loved the fact that my car was in a locked, protected area. I loved that there was a little fridge in my room. My room was very clean and exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my family and friends. Unfortunately we didn't get up and ready in time to enjoy the continental breakfast.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Except for the ID issue, it was ok!

Breakfast not so great. Crowded and eggs running! I had to insist to get the copy of my ID back! I don’t mind them looking at my license to identify me, but no one has the right to keep a copy against my wishes!

Clean rooms, good bed!

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

It was ok for just one night.
    • King Room - Disability Access

The room had an odor, the eggs at breakfast were watery, & the hotel is in a not so good area. Also, the hotel is older. The good thing in that was that the parking lot was gated. You had to have a code for the gate to open; we felt our truck was safe overnight. Also, near the airport so you could hear planes going over But the air conditioner helped mute the sound somewhat.

The bed was comfotable

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

The best thing about our stay was the manager, what a wonderful helpful woman.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The girl on front desk was not very friendly, she made us feel like we were bothering her when ever we had questions. But then the next day we met the manager she made our stay worth while, because of her we will be back again.

The bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Wish there was a direct shuttle to downtown. A list of places to eat nearby that are reasonably priced and safe zones. Discounts to attractions.

The staff was friendly and helpful in answering questions.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

DON'T STAY THERE IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE AND PROPERTY!

Soda machine on my floor looked like it had been kicked in. Extremely poorly maintained and priced! Dangerous neighborhood.

The staff member, Stephanie D. That's it.

• Reviewed: October 5, 2018

Not one of the best places to stay when your white we had a few problems
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I think you need to update the hotel and tell the staff may to smile a bit more the breakfast time could be a bit later

Didn’t really like much about this hotel the pool was closed the staff weren’t very helpful

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

Helpful employees.

Air conditioners noisy location too close to a busy street and a quary . Windows don’t cut out the noise. The quary starts at 4 am and the road is noisy all the time. We had rooms at both ends of the building... maybe middle rooms could be better.

Helpful employees.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

Cleanliness.

Surroundings. Had no idea by pictures on line that there was a huge UPS facility across the street and a cement factory behind us. We were only stopping for the night so we were fine.

Cleanliness.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

Our room was so quiet and bed so comfortable, and helped out any of the annoyances experienced
    • King Room - Disability Access

Breakfast people seemed to always be running behind. Dirty tables. Overflowing waste containers, no eggs available as needed. Electric plugs were unhandy/ insufficient, remote difficult to operate. Shuttle wait from Graceland 50 minutes and 2 phone calls

Bed was comfy. Shower head great.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Pleasant stay

Some street noise, and outside dining choices in area were not plentiful, but a decent Mexican restaurant next door.

Lots of pillows, and the breakfast was more than bread and coffee!

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

disappointed

the front desk staff was rude and I did not receive a greeting when I arrived- it was like they didn't care and the person was just going through the motions. I will not be coming back. its a shame.

n/a

• Reviewed: September 29, 2018

Our stay was comfortable.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel is a little older and could use some touch ups here and there.

The hotel is in need of some updating. My bed and pillows were very comfortable. Breakfast was good and the staff was very friendly!

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

Fab place to stay

Friendly staff always happy to help Fab breakfast choices very clean facilities room big and spacious. Excellent vaulue for money transport to the airport and Graceland

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

small roaches in the bathroom, room was clean but most of...

small roaches in the bathroom, room was clean but most of the rest of the amenities were not clean, pool sign said open 'til 9 pm and was locked up at 4pm, no other designated smoke area or courtyard except the enty/exit doors to the premises.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

It was an OKAY STAY.

The housekeeping staff was talking so loud outside and i can hear them slamming the door. The bathroom counter was very small, not enough to put all my stuff. The first room that they gave us was really so smelly, can’t stand the smell so we went to the front desk and asked for another room, she was quick to let us view the available room first before we move in. The room was a bit small compared to the other suites that i have had stayed before.

I like how clean the property was and the gated parking lot, made us feel safe. The breakfast was okay, nothing exceptional. I love how we can adjust the A/C to the temperature that we want. I love microwave and mini fridge. Overall it was an okay stay, im not sure if i would like to stay in La Quinta again. Hope this review helps.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Excellent staff.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was nothing about it I didn't like.

Staff were excellent. I left my bag with passport and money behind, which I had to drive back for. The cleaning staff handed to reception. I came back and picked it up. Full marks to your staff.

• Reviewed: September 15, 2018

Adequate accommodation

Breakfast service was slow...replenishment of breakfast items such as coffee and gravy, and even non-perishable items such as coffee creamers seemed to take an unusually long time. Also we were a little unnerved by gated access parking...made us feel that maybe we were in a dangerous area.

Comfortable room

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

The lobby was very clean and the staff was very friendly.
    • King Room - Disability Access

A little loud from outside noise. Not really sure what it was.

The lobby was very clean and the staff was very friendly. It had secured parking for guests. It isn’t in bad area but is a little loud around there. Bed was comfortable and had lots of pillows. AC worked great. Close to Graceland. Also easy access to Beale Street.

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

Great place for a one night stay.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The evening staff was not very professional. I felt like I was treated differently because I'm a younger traveler and a woman. No proper greeting, had to wait on staff to check in, quick and short with any question I had. I had to read the paper before I could access the WiFi because it was never explained to me by staff. The fitness center is a very small room and has one treadmill that buttons do not work.

We were traveling with a service animal and the property made sure to accommodate us properly. We had a late check-in that went smoothly even though we were a couple hours late. The room was big and spacey with a decent size bathroom. The air conditioner was a nice perk since it was able to go below 68. Breakfast had a variety of hot food to chose from which was really nice.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Front desk team was excellent and the young lady that...

The attitude of the ladies that was preparing breakfast. We stayed on Sept. 1st and the hotel was sold out and I dont think they prepared for a full house. The ladies were rude when we let them know they continued to run out of food. With a line full of people.

Front desk team was excellent and the young lady that cleaned our room 403 was great as well.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

Outstanding Stay with the exception of the Friday night going into early Saturday morning female.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The Friday night into early Saturday morning, the female staff thats was on duty, did not let us in through the front door, it was very dark in the lobby area, and she never answered the door, and we had to go around the back of the building to come inside, and then once we approached her she was extremely rude, and defensive as to why she did not open the front entry door.

The room was very large, and the beds were very comfortable. Very nice accommodations.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

it was nice and i enjoyed my time there. if any one see's this review i came from Gary, In

only thing was the sink was draining very slow, and there was a hole in wall by pictures that they tried to cover by stuffing paper in hole.lol but it was ok.

I like the décor of the room, the staff was AWESOME, especially KIM the general manager and front desk girl SHARON. Sharon let us see room before we paid and just gave us some good conversations and Kim gave some great recipes.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2018

Memphis trip

Near airport and could hear in the room. High schoolers were taking grate off pool filter and throwing like a frisbee. Several people left. I said to stop. They didn't grab the second grate. Ice only on every other floor.

Pool was nice til the kids came in-6 HS kids. Staff was great. Location to several good restaurants was good.

• Reviewed: August 15, 2018

Close to the airport
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Tired room door and stained sheets. Hair and garbage on the floor and bathroom. Broken remote controller. Just one towel and one regular coffee for 2 of us. Asked them to have a room away from the elevators HOWEVER they put me in the room where just right in front of the elevators!

Close to the airport

• Reviewed: August 15, 2018

Good place to stay
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Lousy Wi-Fi even though we called several times it was never fixed

They did suggest a really good barbecue place at the front desk and it was really good

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

You couldn't pay me to go back

I arrived at 5pm to check in and the woman at the front desk had to check to see if my room was clean. Upon entering my room, there was a disgusting smell that had been poorly covered up my what seemed to be carpet cleaner. The room was extremely dated and it was most definitely not "clean." There was soap residue in the shower, dirt along the wall, and the door had skid marks. I was traveling to Wisconsin with my two dogs and it was nearly impossible to find a grassy spot for them to do their business. After asking an employee if there was anywhere else nearby I could take them that had grass, he gave me a dirty look and told me "I could drive across the valley." I didn't bother to stick around for breakfast because I couldn't bring myself to eat in a hotel that didn't even take the time to properly clean their rooms.

The bed was comfortable and I didn't find any bed bugs.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2018

Staff was very friendly, free shuttle service to airport and...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Lights/lamps in the room were dusty, the rest of the room was very clean, room had a smell but it was not too bad, very small bathroom

Staff was very friendly, free shuttle service to airport and Graceland, very good beds, close to the greyhound bus station

• Reviewed: August 9, 2018

Staff were nice, clean

Long line for Check in. Only 1 staff was working. She did her best but it shows poor management. Old facilities. Smell in the room.

Staff were nice, clean

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Clean, Comfortable, and Convenient

There was a minor and easily corrected mix up when checking in. They sent one of us to a room that was already occupied and we woke up a sleeping guest accidentally. The room change meant that we couldn't be adjacent to one another. While the breakfast was good, the line to get it was unfortunately long because they didn't resupply the food supply in time for a rush.

The location was excellent. It was only a short drive from the hotel to a plethora of sites and activities in the area. The parking area was gated with a code, which was comforting. Our rooms were very comfortable and the pool looked great, even though we didn't have time to enjoy it. The front desk was friendly and helpful. The hotel had a good breakfast selection and the food relatively good. And of course, Pet Friendly.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

The room was quite and comfortable.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

We used a different card to pay than the one holding room and have now been charged 1 room 1 night on two cards. 1 week later and no money returned as yet.

The room was quite and comfortable.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

Easy, Convenient, I enjoyed my stay, can see myself staying here again
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room directly in front elevator, could hear some come off elevator, not all, but some. Fresher breakfast Breads

Easy check-in, room was relatively clean, requested fresh towels, received, requested fresh pillow cases, did not receive. One out of 2 not bad..

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

The staff was extremely nice and accommodated all of our...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Small bathroom. But noone goes on vacation to sit in the bathroom.

The staff was extremely nice and accommodated all of our needs. My children (8,2,1) enjoyed the pool and complimentary popcorn. Clean towels and linen were also available. We slept in so we didn’t get to enjoy the complimentary breakfast.

• Reviewed: July 28, 2018

Will not be staying at any La Quinta hotels again. Room and experience not what I exepected.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

First negative part was at check in. Front desk staff when I checked in was not friendly or even really knowledged me. She was busy talking to a man that might have been a guest too, but they were just chit chatting because they were not discussing the room. They seemed to be friends. She continued to talk to him while she checked me in. I think she could have, focuced on me-checking in than gone back. At end she also picked up a call and as she spoke to soneone on phone she gave me key card and told me room number. Didn’t feel welcomed at all. When we arrived to room, had a weird smell, toilet kept running, there was leak in sink. After washing teeth there was a puddle of water on floor. Next morning didn’t even eat breakfast, just wanted to leave. Eating area was small, no room to seat, felt crowded and tables felt like they were too close.

I don’t think we are ever staying at La Quinta again. I don’t have anything positive about hotel. The only thing that was nice was staff at front desk the morning we checked out. She was friendly and pleasant other than that nothing positive or memorable.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2018

Breakfast was decent for the price.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

They take instant credit on your credit/debit card until checkout but then expect you to wait 5 business days for your funds back.

Breakfast was decent for the price.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2018

Graceland part of our road trip
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

We came late to breakfast and some of the hot items on our first day were cool, but they were much better the next day.

Staff were helpful and told us about amenities nearby, including a free shuttle to Graceland. They also arranged a pink Cadillac ride to Marlowe's for dinner. The room was a good size and clean.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

Great hotel with a exceptonal staff.

Physical location was not very pretty.

First, there is nothing pretty about the physical location of this hotel. The surrounding area includes a rock quarry and many other industrial sights. But the hotel and staff were absolutely amazing!! The lobby and breakfast dining area are lovely, and the rooms are very clean and comfortable. Our daughter and her family joined us in Memphis and arrived at the hotel at 6 am after driving all night. The staff went over and above to get a room ready for them so they could sleep and helped us keep the little ones entertained in the lobby while Mommy and Daddy slept. Amazing customer service!!!

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

Parking is gated, which really needs to be, since the area...

The poor front desk employee needed help. She was handling a long line of guests and the phone kept on ringing. The room is dated. The mustard yellow tub didn't help. No refrigerator in the room. The bed was clean, but everything looked so old and dark. We considered leaving, but it was late already and we were only staying for the night.

Parking is gated, which really needs to be, since the area is very industrial and not very safe looking.

• Reviewed: July 20, 2018

Was a nice place to stay, but online websites did not reflect what was actually there.
    • King Room - Disability Access

Room as nice, but breakfast the next morning was not good. Ran out of most of the food by 8:00, items made after this were not good. No juice, waffle batter was too thin, so no waffles, just a mess.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

Bad location, loud, dirty, stuffy, rude staff

Terrible!!! Location was terrible - the cars have to be locked behind a gate, if that's any clue. Room was dirty, old soap in bathtub, stains on bed skirt (ewww), dusty broken lamps, and the vent fan in the bathroom fell off the wall - we called the front desk and they said they couldn't do anything about it. It was nasty. Staff was ride. AC didn't work, and we couldn't lower the temp, room was hot, stuff, gross, and loud. Worst La Quinta I've been to. No matress covers (we checked for bedbugs after seeing the state of the room), uncomfortable pillows and bed.

Nothing. Dirty, stuffy, rude staff, loud, bad location. Stay elsewhere.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

Thanks for cleaning

The toliets they are to low they really need to be higher or do you have rooms for disabilities. At breakfast i told the clerk that a boy just went in with no shoes or shirt nothing was done very unsanitary around food.maybe sign need to be posted.

It is in good location it was clean the front desk very friendly you can park behind a gated lot. The cleanliness is most important to us my husband is known for leaving if it is not clean he says i picked a good one

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Reliable chain hotel close to Graceland

There was a lack of information and assistance from staff regarding transport options into downtown Memphis

Room comfortable and spacious, Mexican cantina next door was very handy as there are limited dining options nearby, 5 minutes away from Graceland

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

Location is immediately off the highway I almost missed the...

Upon getting into bed I could smell cologne on two of the four pillowcases. It made me wonder what else they didn't clean correctly.

Location is immediately off the highway I almost missed the turn. Staff was friendly room was very nice.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

The staff is very kind and the beds are comfortable.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The breakfast service kept running out of food with more than an hour left for service. This pales compared to Holiday Inn Express where food is replenished until the end of breakfast. Many items at LaQuinta were not replenished even once. Examples include fruit and boiled eggs. On some days they ran out of scrambled eggs! The pool facility is not near a restroom and does not provide enough towels. Lastly, the hotel needs remodeling.

The staff is very kind and the beds are comfortable.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

Practical, clean, and nice
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Convenient to the interstate but not a great area. However, the gated parking made it doable and secure.

Clean, comfy, pet-friendly. Recently remodeled... cheaply but still nice.

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

Rooms were modern and clean.

The morning I stayed was very busy and staff had a difficult time keeping breakfast foods stocked.

Rooms were modern and clean. Location was close to airport.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

We didn’t stay

Didn’t get what we booked

We booked a king bed got there and had two small double beds no room to move in room. Staff was lovely but not what I booked online and couldn’t help me

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Loved the fun decorating, staff beyond nice and helpful, and...

It’s an older property so doors showed damage, old air units, some must smell to room and locks loose. I wasn’t impressed with towels , amount of and they were coarser than normally liked.

Loved the fun decorating, staff beyond nice and helpful, and bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

The doors stick.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The doors stick. It takes forever to get in the room, and we talked to other guests who had the same problem. Then, we got locked IN the room, it wouldn’t open. Took about 15 frustrating minutes to get out. Also the paint is scratched and chipped. The room looked dingy and cheap. At least the beds were clean.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

When checking in, the clerk informed me the pool was out of...

When checking in, the clerk informed me the pool was out of service. She asked if that was o.k.! What the heck? No, not o.k. Did we get a rate decrease because of that? Nope, did not!

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

Will not stay at a La Quinta again and will advise others to do the same

It was so dirty and the paint was scratched off all the doors. It wasn't a welcoming environment. There were numerous stains on the sheets and blanket when we got to the room. We went to tell the front desk and they handed us new "clean" sheets but we had to change them ourselves. The "new" sheets were dirty also so we slept on towels we had from home.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

WE LOVED THE ROOMS , LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR NEXT VISIT.

N/A, EVERYTHING WERE GREAT

THE ROOMS WERE CLEAN, READY WHEN I GOT THERE TO CHECK IN, IT WAS VERY CONVENIENT TO MY DESTINATION, STAFF WERE VERY FRIENDLY. BREAKFAST OFFERED WERE A HOT BREAKFAST, WE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THE ROOMS.

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

Very clean rooms, great for visiting Graceland, friendly,...

Pool was being refurbished, wish we had known that in advance (a pool is necessary with children in the heat). Not a great neighborhood, no restaurants nearby (aside from one Mexican restaurant).

Very clean rooms, great for visiting Graceland, friendly, helpful front desk workers.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

Worst stay in many years

It was old, messy, disgusting, uncomfortable and pool out of commission. Not friendly. Worst couple nights for too much money. Very run down.

The breakfast was not to bad

Browse La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Airport Graceland Traveler Photo Gallery