Reviews of Galleria Palms Orlando 3 stars

3000 Maingate Lane, Celebration, Orlando, FL 34747, USA

#147 of 407 hotels in Orlando

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

HOTEL VERY CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE.

Unfortunately the reception we had was the worst experience we have received in a hotel, in a long time. A woman named Paula, who was at the front desk, almost caused us to leave to look for another hotel, because her rude and inattentive attitude discouraged us completely. Such a good and organized hotel should have at the front desk more attentive and pleasant people with the guests. THE BREAKFAST WAS DEFICIENT.

The proximity to the parks, the cleanliness of the hotel, and especially the impeccability of the rooms. They make the stay very pleasant.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

My 2nd Stay at Galleria Palms

If breakfast could be extended a little. We are late sleepers and missed it our whole stay. Also, thought the rooms could've been a bit cleaner. There was a dirty sock on our floor upon check in.

This is my 2nd time staying here and it was very enjoyable. We had plans for Disney and with the Hurricane we did not know how our area would be affected. So we extended our stay. My girls enjoyed the pool, which was clean and very nice. It was very quiet at night. We got a queen room with 2 queen size beds. It was very big spacious for 4 people. It is located in central area. There are a ton of chain restaurants along with Wal-Mart across the street. Also, some smaller souvenir shops are right by the hotel within walking distance. Disney World and Disney Springs are only a 10 minute drive. Along with other parks that are very close and not a far drive. I really enjoy staying here and will definitely be back, again!!!

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Excellent Value Located Close to All of the Parks

Nothing, its just a good hotel.

A solid hotel experience, this place is clean and very conveniently located near all of the parks. Each morning I fueled up on the complimentary breakfast which was good and tackled the local attractions. I would definitely stay here again, it's a good value for the money.

The free breakfast was good.

shuttle was only available certain times

The free breakfast was good. Shuttle to Disney was easy to use. The location was close to everything in Disney. The hotel was very clean. You could also buy Disney tickets at the hotel.

The best

The cleanliness of the place was by far the best I've been in lately! You can smell how clean it is when you enter the lobby, the hall ways and your room! I knew walking in I was in a great place. Staff was friendly. Rooms very comfortable. Location for us was great. Close to the big outlets and parks. Plenty of restaurants. Didn't have to go thru but one toll booth to and from airport. Pool area is nice as well. And the cookies at the front counter just put the icing on the cake for us! Will definitely be staying again.

Great stay......

I didn't like the Bathroom door was hard to close and open, other than that I will stay again

I like the room was very clean smell nice .And every morning you had breakfast not just banana, orange, muffins, but pancakes, etc

Great location for the price
    • King Room - Disability Access

My room had a funky smell that never went away. The WiFi did not work the second day and there was no one at the front desk most of the time when I walked past. There was a bell, but I am not the type of person who likes to bother people with a bell. The sheets were a bit rough but I was still able to sleep

Room was large and comfortable. The lobby and rooms were very clean. Location was excellent for the price. I was able to get an uber to Animal Kingdom for $7. The continental breakfast was large and included eggs which is rare. Kids will love the automatic pancake maker.

This hotel is a good selection for your stay!

They have digital televisions in each room, however they still use analog remotes. You cannot simply go to a channel, you have to go to each channel to reach the desired channel which is bothersome.

Breakfast was good, food selection was ample and thought out. rooms were spacious and had good design. Hotel staff was friendly and went out of the way to assist as needed. Beds are comfortable and room was clean. I returned to my room each day by 3:30 P.M. room was always cleaned and ready. Hot cookies each evening, sugar cookies are very good. This is a hotel that I will stay at again!

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

I would recommend this property to everyone.
    • King Room - Disability Access

No where to store our luggage once we unpacked. No stove in the room.

We were on the property for a week. We had plenty storage room. Everyday room service was provided to make sure we had what we needed. There is a full size refrigerator, dinnerware, and microwave in the room.

Close to Disney.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Overall my stay was amazing! If I could suggest one thing it would simply be to have more shuttles running on a regular schedule (I.e ever .5-1 hours). The shuttles only run in the morning and at night.

Close to Disney.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Good stay

There were only a few things I did not care for at the property. One is no one cleaned our room the entire three days - which generally I don’t care about and often hang a do not disturb sign up for that reason - but this time I didn’t do that and we needed fresh towels, the garbage picked up and a refill of toilet paper and had to call for these items to be done. Secondly, I am fine with a continental breakfast but would have enjoyed more fruit options. The first day there were only bananas offered (this is just a personal preference and by no means a bash). Lastly, the elevators were so terribly slow - especially in the mornings when people were trying to leave - one morning I had to wait for four elevators because they were filled to capacity - so just allow extra time in the morning if you are trying to get somewhere fast.

I recently stayed there for three days to see my favorite band at Epcot. It was a pleasant stay for the money and close to the parks. I am generally skeptical of the hotels listed as “Maingate” as I have had some not so pleasant experiences staying in hotels in that area trying to save money when going to the parks but this hotel was so clean. It smelled so fresh and clean from the second we walked in and I was always seeing a staff member cleaning the common areas of the hotel. The beds were comfy and they offered coffee 24 hours in the lobby which is always important to me. Every staff member we interacted with were all really nice as well.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Good for a Disney-focused stay.

The breakfast is a bit lacking but still delicious. The bathrooms could use a little update.

The room was clean and spacious. The free transportation to and from Disney was definitely helpful to save up Uber costs. There is a Walmart nearby and a 24h Ihop plus a few restaurants and shops at walking distance.

Great location close to the parks, clean, nice rooms.

The food offered for breakfast needs a lot of improvement especially if You stay for more than 1 night, the eggs were not good at all, with that taking care this property we will be my favorite.

Great location close to the parks, clean, nice rooms.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

They were very helpful about getting us into a new room...

We had to switch room due to the air conditioning not working in our room after a long day.

They were very helpful about getting us into a new room right away.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Room is clean .

I do not know why they charge me $1 after check out? The breakfast is not good. The fruit are always Small orange and black riped banana.yogurt alway same flavour strawberry. Only good is automatic pancakes machine. But sometimes run out. Same as mike, no more mike if you are later.

Room is clean .bed is comfortable.fridge is big enough. Staff Service is good.

The bed was comfortable.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

The breakfast was good, not that much variety of fruits but it was ok. Maybe more vegan options. It was mostly eggs every day with sausage or ham or sausage again

The bed was comfortable. The staff always did extra for us. The location is awsome if you plan to go to Disney. Good value for money. It was pretty clean, the room & the hotel. Good size pool. They have shuttles for almost all the parks!

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Great for when your going to disney and other areas!
    • King Room - Disability Access

Breakfast area would get crowded.

I loved the cleanliness at the hotel. I would always arrive back to fresh sheets and everything very clean. Free shuttle to Disney, sea world and universal studios. It was great!

The hotel for the most part was nice and clean.

The hotel could use some updating. The walls are paper thin! We listened to a couple argue all night! The hotel is kind of hidden and traffic is heavy exiting out onto the main road. Other guests use their hands to touch food and I didn't particular care for that. Maybe there should be staff serving and monitoring.

The hotel for the most part was nice and clean.The breakfast was good with a nice variety. The pancake maker was neat was to dispense. The front desk staff answered questions and was pleasant.

weekend visit

cant think of anything; would definitely stay here again if in area; :)

room was great; several pillows on beds which is great for me as I have back issues; refrigerator and microwave in room; daily housekeeping; room was large enough we didn't feel cramped; table and chairs, plenty of storage; bathroom had double sinks, plus extra outside sink; room was clean; breakfast above average with some variety throughout weekend on hot items; pool area clean, well maintained; probably one of the nicest hotels weve stayed at in a while; location is great! close to all the theme parks, souvenir stores and IHOP within walking distance; hotel is right off main road but tucked behind restaurants and stores so it is quiet and you dont hear road traffic at all.

Nice hotel, but you need a car if you want to go the the theme parks

The location is really in the middle of nowhere and you need to have a car to move around. There are shuttles to the main amusement parks, but they leave too late in the morning and they are not suitable if you want to be there when they open in the morning.

Nice room and comfortable bed. It was the first time that I have seen an automatic pancake machine you can use for your breaskfast.

Convenient to the parks.

In a room in the hallway where housekeeping had to go in and out all afternoon. Couldn’t nap. Door at the end of the hall to go outside slammed and couldn’t sleep in.

Convenient to the parks. Easy check in and out. Clean. Staff worked to be accommodating.

Amazing location

The breakfast variety not that much

Hotel is very clean, location is amazing, just $10 to Disney via Uber or 10 minutes using the free shuttle .walmart 3 minutes walking

Dont go if you are expecting flexibiliy from the manager.

I traveled with my family. I took my 18-month-old son with us. I had a serious problem upon arrival. Despite having provided all the booking details, the attendant found only one room. I had booked 2 rooms. It was almost 11 p.m. Due to the problem on arrival, we went to sleep at 2 o'clock in the morning. I was extremely disappointed, especial. The hotel did not offer any kind of compensation. I talked to the manager (Mr. Harald Vargas). He was extremely cold and insensitive to my demands. I tried to negotiate a late chechout, but he still wanted to charge us $ 10 an hour. In my opinion the management of this hotel does not follow the quality standards. They are not prepared to deal with dissatisfied customers and to solve conflicts.

The rooms are confortable and clean. The location in quite good. The hotel has a good family enviroment.

Comfortable, cool, and serene.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

The breakfast needs a bit of fixing and the smell of breakfast sausage hangs in the air way after noon.

Great value. Great location. "Around the corner" from Disney. We like this place overall! Plenty of restaurants nearby! We love the king room with a sofa!

Stay was great until my kids was rudely yelled at

The 2 housekeepers was rude and mean.that was fixing the breakfast in the morning of August 5,2018.

On Sunday morning,August 5,2018 me and my family was getting breakfast like everyone else 2 of the housekeeper ladies rudely told my kids that they couldn’t get two little pancakes but didn’t say anything to the girl in front of them that had two pancakes also so I intervened and ask why? They then talked in Spanish among themselves. I Reported them to the manager that was on duty and she said she will talk to them. They was rude and out of order they acted like they gave me something but when I’m fact my Husband and I paid for everything like the other guests there.

Good value for your money...

The AC had a bad smell and they only had styrophone plates and cups for breakfast which is horrible for the environment. It would be better if they had paper plates since it's better for the environment.

Front desk personnel was very nice and helpful. The breakfast was OK, too many people for the small breakfast space. The lady taking care of the breakfast area was amazing due to the caos around her...lots of people wanting to eat in a small space.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

The staff was friendly.

Well it was my fault but I requested a room on the first floor .... big mistake ! The room was across from the laundry room and people were washing there close and being loud at 3 am ... and at all hour of the night even tho there are signs the guest did not read it . On my next stay I will definitely not request the first floor again.

The staff was friendly. They had an awesome breakfast . The rooms were clean and comfortable. The location was perfect close to Disney and shops . This is our second time staying there and will be there again next year.

Location was very good for Disney vacations.

There were a few little problems with the room. The room door did not fit flush with the door frame. I had to make sure the door was closed and latched each time.

value was good. It was close to Disney property, restaurants.

Great hotel in proximity to Disney!!

There is no shuttle to the Magic Kingdom in the morning. Our room was by housekeeping and it was noisy at night.

Close to everything and a short ride to Disney!! The pancake machine for breakfast was a big hit with the kids.

Hotel was clean and was a good value.

Breakfast wasn't great. Eggs seemed like they were made from powdered egg mix and they only had sausage as a side.

Hotel was clean and was a good value.

Good location for Disney theme parks.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Rooms look much nicer in the pictures. Room had a very strange odor. I have selected a double queen bed configuration, ended up with a single king size bed. Breakfast was served as mentioned, but the quality of the items were quite low. Especially the thing that looks like an omlete is awful. We had breakfast outside, several times during our stay. The cleanliness in general was less than average.

Location is great. Disney World Orlando was almost couple of minutes drive from the hotel. Hotel also has shuttle services to and off theme parks. As the hours did not match, we preferred using our car instead. There are a lot restaurants near by, some walking distance like iHop, Sizzlers and so on. Room had a functional microwave and a small refrigerator.

We stayed in a handicap accessible king.
    • King Room - Disability Access

The hallway on our floor was very hot. That's the only downside I can think of!

We stayed in a handicap accessible king. The bathroom was HUGE and our room was very spacious! It was also VERY close to animal kingdom and Walmart! Wonderful!

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at Galleria Palms!
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at Galleria Palms! The staff was very helpful and friendly. Our room was cleaned everyday and the property inside and out was clean as well. The price was affordable for 5 nights! I would definitely recommend Galleria Palms Hotel to family and friends!

Perfect! Very happy!

I am very picky about hotels and there cleanliness. This hotel was everything I hoped for. Clean, in all areas of the hotel. They work hard to keep this place beautiful. Even in the busy breakfast area, fully stocked, making sure everyone has a nice full breakfast. They have a coffee machine in the breakfast area that is available 24 hours and the coffee is delicious. We we're so close to Disney and restaurants that this is our new favorite place to stay! We highly recommend this hotel.

Family vacation to disney parks

The beds are firm so if you have a bad back it won't be good for it. Also the egg omelettes were not the best at . Also the transportation there for the parks are not good timelines. They only have two buses going out in the morning and two coming back late in the evening nothing in between so if it's raining you have to stay at that Park Until the timeline.

Overall I would go back there the staff was very friendly the room was very clean and clean it every day.

When I booked for all the days I needed for our Disney...
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

The lady was a little rude when my wife wanted to get pancakes for everyone and made the kids get in line for their own pancakes.

When I booked for all the days I needed for our Disney vacation, this property offered the best price, room size, star ratings, and location, and it did not disappoint. The location was really good for the price, we were able to see the Disney castles from hotel window. Yes, like mentioned by other reviews, the bed is kind of hard, but we rested very comfortably after more than 12 hours at the parks. The free breakfast has to be the icing on the cake. We used the hotel for sleeping and having the free breakfast.

Room was Clean and had comfortable beds.

The room was quite sizable but excessively and unfortunately furnished making moving around inconvenient. The interior deco needs to be I looked into to gain more space. The breakfast was horrible and one had to queue up for almost an hour just for a toast of breat and tasteless scrambled eggs. After my first breakfast experience I never went for breakfast during the rest of my stay. I have never experienced such a scene before. The sockets in my room wasn’t functional for charging my phones and laptob

The size of the room. Cleanliness was fine and the staff were very welcoming and quick response in solving problems related to accommodation.

Clean and Inexpensive!!!

The property was very clean, is close restaurants and walmart. I would stay there again without hestiation. Easy access to the highway and about 15 mins from Disney. Staff was friendly and accommodating.

Excellent!

Nothing to complain about

The breakfast and coffee was great. Whomever cleaned the rooms did an excellent job and the staff was friendly. The location was a hit!

Good Value near Disney
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

The area around the hotel is dated but I never felt unsafe.

The property was a good value, good location, nice staff. Pool seemed smaller than pictures. I got in very early in morning. Check in was easy, room was clean. Would have been a bit snug if we had used the hideaway bed because table in room is bulky. Hotel room had normal wear and tear for a high volume property but was clean. Breakfast has good/usual variety- eggs, meat, cereals, yogurt, breads and fruit plus milk, coffee and juice. Would recommend you go early to breakfast though because there was always a line by 8. Just down the road are lots of chain restaurants and Disney.

Make or miss hotel
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Staff refused to allow my family to check out at noon instead of 11! Price too high Beds did not have comforters Breakfast was not as expected on internet with cook to order omelet Low water pressure in bathroom Toilet didn’t properly flush Pool looked dirty

Great value , great location , clean hotel , friendly staff ,, would stay here again!

Nothing ,,Everything was great !

The location of hotel was great ! Close to Disney and seaworld,,, the hotel was so clean , housekeepers did an excellent job ! Room was a good size , bed comfy , staff very friendly and helpful . Ice machine was in great location on each floor , place was very well lit , breakfast was good , had a good variety of food,,,,would definitely stay there again!😃

Overall good

The pool often had trash and other items in it. Not major trash but paper towels and items like that. Also hair ties and leaves. Nothing the hotel can really control but could be maintained better. The hallways smelled funny. If I could put a smell on humidity, it would be the hotel halls. Housekeeping left a TV on in our room after cleaning and we are pretty sure they ate their lunch in our room. We were gone all day but when we got into the room it smelled like someone had reheated leftover food and it left a terrible smell. Also, unsure where they came from but my fiancé had numerous bug bites day two. We looked for bugs but didn’t find any, but know that the bug bites were not there when we got to the hotel.

The location cannot be beat. Free breakfast is a great thing to have. Pool is large. Quiet hours are in place for the benefit of guests. Also there is a concierge in the hotel for a short time to help purchase tickets for attractions.

It was clean and staff was nice.

Breakfast was good but the eggs needs to be separated by what the have inside so people know what is in it in case of allergies or eating preference. Just to say something. To me everything was good.

It was clean and staff was nice.It was affordable. Very Quiet. Is you have any problems the solve the issue at the moment.

We very much enjoyed our stay!!

The breakfast was mediocre and they stop serving at 9:00 am. There is no room service for when extra towels or help is needed. We had to keep going downstairs because no one was available for extra towels or when we needed something.

The location: it was close to theme parks and stores/ restaurants. The pool was a lot of fun and the hotel staff were very accommodating. The price!

We were well looked after, thank you.

The hotel is along way south of Orlando, and Universal theme park. If you are only going to Disney then it’s location is perfect.

The hotel staff are very helpful and friendly. The rooms are clean and comfy. Breakfast is great; compared to other “breakfast included” we have had, the Galleria Palms breakfast was fab! Great pool. Close to Disney theme parks. Close to public bus transport too.

Great stay for the price and location, but not a resort.

There is a $9.99 per night "resort" fee. We did not feel the amenities or location warranted the extra charge. Alot of the surrounding properties are abandoned. Hotels, restaurants are closed next door.

The resort is clean, close to Disney Parks, easy to access, and quiet at night. Super cheap souvenir shops near by.

Rooms were clean, buffet was great, and staff were friendly.

Air conditioning did not work well in room. Housekeeping showed up at 5:30 pm to clean the room!

Rooms were clean, buffet was great, and staff were friendly.

Very good. Would stay again.

the beds were kind of hard. Breakfast was ok, would of loved better bread selections and fruit. oatmeal too.

The cleanliness of the hotel and friendly staff.

Enjoyed everything about this place!

Enjoyed everything about this place! This trip we opted to stay outside of the I-Drive area, but we didn’t miss a beat! The area is filled with restaurants and gift shops, minus the heavy mainstream crowd! Breakfast being included was also a plus, having a variety of breakfast items. The room was clean and spacious, with a comfortable bed that ensures a good nights sleep! Check in and out were a breeze, and didn’t take much time at all.

It was a very nice hotel.

Breakfast was a little unorganized but other than that everything was great.

It was a very nice hotel. The room was big and perfect for us. We were on the first floor and it was very convenient since I had a 2 year old. Overall I was very pleased with the location and the pictures were very accurate. Great location!

The only think about the breakfast that I didn't like...

The only think about the breakfast that I didn't like was the only option for eggs were an omelette with "stuff" in it, not sure what it was.

I liked staying because the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful.

Pool could be more maintained and Breakfast timings can be improved...

Very nice and good location only if you are looking to cover the studios and parks.

Every time we come to Florida we stay here.

If I had to give a negative suggestion I would say that the rooms could have a better view

Every time we come to Florida we stay here...Disney world is literally right behind it and it’s close to everything else that you would need...very clean,very nice staff...we even had to check out a day early and they were happy to refund a night a stay with them...every time I return to Florida I will always stay at this hotel

I'll book again

There's nothing that I didn't like about this hotel.

I liked that the rates were affordable and that the front desk were very helpful with a game of scavenger hunt that I played with my boyfriend for his birthday. I highly recommend getting the Breakfast option when choosing this hotel. They had hot breakfast, pancakes, eggs, sausage, and a few other healthy options as well. The rooms were clean and comfortable.

A good place to stay for Disney

There was nothing about the hotel we didn't like. The one observation, the sign for the Galleria was not in the best place, as it is just slightly off the highway, we missed it and found it difficult to work out how to get into the hotel car park, so be aware.

Rooms were a good size, after staying in several other hotels during the holiday, we found the Galleria to have the best room layout. The breakfast had a decent variety to give us a start to the day, the pool looked good and was cleaned every morning, we were there to have 2 days in Disney so didn't use it. Location was excellent for the 192 and straight onto the Disney site. Staff were lovely and friendly.

Happy and Satisfied.

We had the two Queen bedroom suite on the fourth floor. QUIET!!! The beds were nice, but HARD. The AC rattled throughout the night, but tolerable. Bathroom had a slight sour smell. Change or clean the mop heads mabe.

LOCATION!! LOCATION!! LOCATION!! VALUE!! STAFF!!!! We were staying a couple of days so the hotel was perfect for our Disney trip. Parking was good too. If you do some updates (softer beds) I think it will be better. Because we stayed for two days only, it was great for what we needed.

Great short stay at a good price!

No fitness room

Stayed here for 2 nights as I was visiting Disney and Universal Studios with some friends. The hotel is a great value for the price. Nothing super fancy but everything is updated and very clean. Location was also nice as it was only a short drive to the parks.

Just OK.

The rooms was a bit shabby. The little things/details could use some work such as bathroom doors being a bit beaten up and shabby, tubs needing caulking in little corner points. I am not saying that the rooms were horrible, but the little things made it a bit off-putting. I've generally experienced better at facilities of the same price range.

Nice, helpful staff.

Extremely affordable, great location and close to all disney...
    • King Room - Disability Access

WiFi is extremely slow and limited, breakfast is very simple with limited choices

Extremely affordable, great location and close to all disney parks, clean and spacious rooms, nice staff

Perfect location

Stopper in bathtubs do not work. After a long day in the Parks, I like to soak in a hot tub. and have to constantly apply pressure to the stopper in order to get a full tub and then have to hold it down with my foot

Love the location. So convenient to the parks and plenty of restaurants nearby

Very impressed with the cleanliness, space, and breakfast.

Space in dining hall was very small. I'm sure it was overcrowded due to the holiday (MDW) but we had to take our breakfast up to our room. No big deal but only real issue.

Great Stay and Great Hotel

The property was very clean, staff very nice and accommodating, rooms were very comfortable, had a microwave and little fridge. The AC was kicking cold in our room. Breakfast was good, with a nice variety. Would definitely stay here again!

Great hotel, great getaway
    • King Room - Disability Access

Front desk staff was very limited & often only had one person with a line.

The breakfast was excellent & fresh each day. Staff was a little sparse, but very friendly.

4 Star hotel disguised as a three star.

Leaky faucet in the bathroom that made a lot of noise and the access road was closed by construction, but this is temporary.

We had a really good stay at Galleria Palms Orlando. The only thing we found negative is a leaky faucet that didn’t stop leaking and made quite a noise. But the room was super clean and had lots of room to hang around. We will come back again every time we come back to Orlando.

So happy we tried this hotel. It's going to be our place to stay - but shhh, don't tell everyone!

Great amenities in the room: refrigerator, microwave, wardrobe. Other nice touches: Two sinks in the bathroom, good shower head, natural bath soaps with olive oil. Overall clean and fresh throughout the building. Great affordability for the area!

Not my expectations

Tv remote control not working Breakfast limitation & presentation Hard salty ham & untasted scrambled eggs & yoghurt in a big bowl from where ??? Our room location behind elevators & side entrance, too noisy, couldn't sleep

nice rooms clean building, nice pool walking distance from food and shopping, close to all the parks

beds not very comfortable would have liked to have betters beds but that did not spoil our stay still a good place to stay,

location ,location ,location not even 10minutes away from Disney parks ,very clean and very nice staff we enjoyed our stay close to shopping and restaurants we would stay here again if we come back to Florida

Good for quick 1 nighter, but wouldn't want to stay there much longer.

Free breakfast was barely that, very little choice of very little anything. Forget wanting to sleep past 8:00 AM, they were starting to clean and vacuum rooms and carpet right next door and outside main corridor.

Very clean and close to Disney parks

Good price & free breakfast

AC is a little bit noisy at night Shuttle schedule is not very convenient for travelers ( to Disney , either super early at 7:30 or kinda late at 10:55

Good price & free breakfast

I will stay a hotel again.

It wasn't close enough to the airport. Our plane left early.

We arrived at night and were hungry, therefore, it was great that the facility was near a restaurant. It was clean and the staff were excellent.

Decent hotel in a prime spot for the parks

Only the breakfast time wish it had been a little longer

nice room with comfy beds, would have liked breakfast to run a hour longer to 10am!!! missed breakfast so cannot comment on the breakfast food/drinks

We had a wonderful stay at the galleria palms.

The shuttle bus going to universal was scary full! People crammed right up to the front window. It didn’t feel safe to me. Shuttle returning from universal and shuttles to Disney were good

Every single member on staff were super friendly and super helpful! Great value!

Some Pro's, some Con's...

Upon entering our room, we immediately felt the humidity. My friend described it as "cold and moist" feeling - yuck! Even cranking the A/C down to 68 degrees, with the fan set on full blast, did not help this icky feeling. Felt like the room just really needed some dang air circulation! Luckily we were only staying here two nights and only for sleeping - there's no way we could hang out in that damp feeling room all day. The other issue was the "Free Breakfast", which was a TOTAL JOKE! One of our deciding factors in choosing this hotel was because they offered this so-called "free continental breakfast", however, the options were limited to almost nothing (not even a single meat option was offered), and what they did have, really did not look good at all.. I grabbed a cheese "omelet" and mini muffin since that's basically all they had, and both were gross :( The "omelet" was just some nasty rubbery egg product with what seemed like a slice of American singles cheese thrown in, and it tasted so "off" that I had to spit out the one bite I took - and trust me when I say I am truly NOT a picky eater! Something was seriously not right about it because egg & cheese should not taste that way. We were really shocked to see how little they offered in their "free breakfast" and how poor the quality was, such a bummer.. If you don't care about the breakfast and you don't mind a dampy feeling room, you might not mind this hotel. But we won't be staying here again!

This hotel is in a fantastic location, right next to some big gift shops and very close to all the theme parks. The beds were decent (not uncomfortable) and the pillows were surprisingly nice and plump (not thin and floppy, or too stiff). Our room wasn't spotlessly clean, but it did not feel "dirty" or gross, either - it was just about what you would expect for a place like this. The staff was very friendly with each interaction and gave us no problems.

Somewhat disappointed!!

The room was very musty and smelled bad the entire stay. I thought it may have been the case the first day because the room was closed up, but when I returned that first night it still smelled damp and musty. I had to run down the street to Wal-mart and buy room spray to make it bearable and even then it only band-aided the issue. There was a cheer team located next to me and they were obnoxiously loud and disruptive the entire stay. They played loud music, yelled from room to room, pulled furniture out into the hallway and literally had a party in the hall. The first night I let it slide, but the next night I called the front desk because I could not get to sleep. Staff did come up and have them clear the hall later, but it happened again the next night.

The location was great. Close to the parks, restaurants and shopping. The breakfast was good.