Reviews of Meridian Plaza 3 stars

2310 North Ocean Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577, USA

#138 of 240 hotels in Myrtle Beach

Terrible we didn't even unpack because the fear of roaches getting in our clothes.
    • Standard Ocean View King Suite

Roaches,filthy stained pillows,worn out blanket which we were told could not be replaced,mold on the curtains,staff entered our room when there was clearly a do not disturbe on the door,only two bays to check in and one was blocked off by a employee whom I beleive was the manager.

The lady who checked us in and out was the best thing about the Meridian 💯

Dirty, in disrepair, misrepresented and overpriced
    • Standard Ocean View King Suite

This hotel is terrible! They misrepresented the type of unit we were renting. The one i got was an 80's throwback. I was told that I should have called and booked directly with the hotel to know for sure. The furniture was uncomfortable and scratchy. I got STUCK in the outside elevator that I was told I had to use to get our bags upstairs and came to find out from the desk clerk that the elevator repair people not only were called out the day before, but were onsight at the time of my complaint. So why was I told to use it?? Because they didn't want The dolly going through the lobby. The night clerk was not helpful.The elevator in the parking garage smelled of electrical burning, so I used the stairs that were filthy, littered and smelled of urine. Once out of the newly renovated lobby, the rest of the common areas were dirty and needed updating. These are privately owned condos and not a hotel. It is up to the unit owner to update their unit. The dishwasher didn't work and the list of rules given were ridiculous. A guest that I met said that her unit had roaches.The beach was not maintained. No porter to assist with bags. If this transaction had been refundable, we would have left immediately.

The ocean view was really nice. The proximity to the boardwalk was close and Ocean Blvd was active. The bed was comfortable and the unit I was in was clean. They had a Redbox in the lobby that you could get free movies. The day shift clerk was very nice! The manager, once able to share my experience was somewhat helpful.

Meridian, good place to stay.
    • Standard Ocean Front King Suite

Thought could be more umbrella set ups on yard. Thought law on no tents and having to pay $40 for beach umbrella and chair set up should be told to people up front. Kitchens may need more cooking utensils.

Clean smell, new towels every day, conveniently located, homey, good place to stay.

Me and my son enjoyed our stay at Meridian plaza,even the...
    • Standard Ocean View Double Suites

I hope the Tv in leaving room had connection from cable ,me and my son not to wait go get some free movie and the next morning it because the office or door going to office is close 11 pm hope they have open 24 hrs

Me and my son enjoyed our stay at Meridian plaza,even the price is high it's satisfied I recommended this place.

Satisfactory
    • Standard Ocean View Double Suites

The roach and cleanliness and that it was not a great value for how outdated it was

Outdated, there was a roach crawling across the kitchen table and I was horrified. I could not catch it either. However, the location was great

Overall my stay at the mediran was terriable I was not happy especially for the money I spent
    • Standard Ocean Front King Suite

The mode in the bathroom which the lady at the front desk told me it was meldo as if tht was any better

Nothin the service was poor the staff was in helpful... I had mole in the bathroom then they switch me to a room tht ddnt hv air had to wait till the next day to gt it fixed...

All was fine. We liked our room enjoyed the location and service.
    • Standard Ocean View Double Suites

They only thing I didn’t like was there were no towels provided by the. Pool or hot tub. I thought 10:00 check out was too early it causes pressure to quick get up and get out!

All was fine! We asked for suggestions for lunch and was given good instructions and the lunch was great.

Everything, except check out time was an hour earlier than...
    • Standard Ocean View Double Suites

Everything, except check out time was an hour earlier than my bookings.com advertised. Didn’t know these are owner suites. No dish soap, only dishwasher soap provided. Kitchen faucet did not shut off easily... took some time juggling handle to get it to stop. No directions for coffee bags..like how many cups each sack made. Just little things. I had two other couples staying here & one couple’s tv didn’t work. All in all it was a good experience for all of us. Great ocean front views!

Relaxing vacation
    • Standard Ocean View King Suite

Nice location, pool areas very nice.

It was secure, location, friendly staff. The room was nice but couch was old and uncomfortable to sit on, bed was comfortable but squeaky everything you moved. Kitchen clean but old.

Beautiful view
    • Standard Ocean Front King Suite

The bathroom could have been cleaner and the shower had a slow moving drain. Otherwise everything was great.

The stay was wonderful. The view was the best. We will definitely be back.

Didnt like parking way across the street.
    • Standard Ocean Front King Suite

For the price I believe there should be enough towels. kitchenware was a lil short on things. And however I do not like the fact I cant lock my door from the inside once Im in for tonight.

Loved the ocean view from room!
    • Standard Ocean Front King Suite

No restaurant/bar in hotel or close by. No chairs on beach available. Bed not very comfy and sheets were poor quality and scratchy. Keycards continually didn’t work to get into room! Couldn’t check out until 7 am and not convienent when you want to leave at 6 am. Charge a $100 deposit after you get there and then takes forever to get back.

Loved the ocean view! Room was nicely decorated and was cozy.

I was very dissatisfied!
    • Standard Ocean Front King Suite

The glass doors from balcony didn't lock, didnt have a gym,needed new furniture in living room its very worn and gives me an itchy feeling.

Bed was nice!

Great beach frontage and access.
    • Standard Ocean View King Suite

Damage deposit options were all suboptimal. Suite was not well cleaned or cared for. Bed/mattress was uncomfortable and saggy. Loud at night with street noise, slamming doors within the hotel, and elevator.

Great beach frontage and access. Indoor and outdoor pools. Nicely manicured lawn with chairs for guests.

Clean, friendly staff, good location, indoor and outdoor pool, beach access, amazing view of ocean
    • Standard Ocean Front King Suite

The Chlorine in the pool was extremely overpowering and it was worse when you turned on hot tub that’s the only negative I have.

I like that they have an indoor and outdoor pool, also they have free movie rentals. The staff was exceptionally helpful and extremely friendly. I would definitely stay here again and recommend to others as well.

Nice location
    • Standard Ocean View Double Suites

Was not very clean. Check out time was earlier than stated when booked. Was not able to check in early or check out late. Staff was friendly.

The location was great.

• Standard Ocean View Double Suites

There were love droppings in the room. Called the front desk and they said they world send housekeeping and maintenance up. No one ever came. Horrible experience.

The view was fantastic and it was very convenient to get to...
    • Standard Ocean View King Suite

The unit I stayed in was a little beat up. The place wasn't really clean when I arrived. There were finger prints on the sliding doors with the view and all over the stainless. The view was worth it, although I wish I didnt have to clean the place to be comfortable.

The view was fantastic and it was very convenient to get to the Myrtle beach convention center. The Manager on staff was very good. he helped me merge my 2 reservations I had made accidententally so I wouldn't have to move rooms.

Would not stay again
    • Standard Ocean View King Suite

Subpar room, terrible furnishings, sofa smelled, figure the room would be cleaned when return in evening but no maid service, tv in bedroom outdated, bathroom not very advertising either. The bed very hard, blanket had a funk smell.

Great location, close to shops, restraunts
    • Standard Ocean Front King Suite

Booked kind room with ocean view but got 2 doubles. Door let it a lot of air, it was extremely wind and it sounded like we were in a wind tunnel. Another couple that was checking also booked king and got double, they were very upset but I could deal with mine. If you book a king why wasn’t it accepted and switched to double

The view and layout wad excellent.
    • Standard Ocean View King Suite

The bed was a little hard for me. Would have liked a more comfortable mattress.

The view and layout wad excellent. The room was large very spacious. The king size bed was great.

peaceful
    • Standard Ocean Front King Suite

Dishwasher was broken, lamp and socket did not work beside bed. The televison remote did not work. Trash behind stove.

The room and layout was nice. Love the view!!

Conveniently located close to Boardway at the Beach, Mall,...
    • Standard Ocean View King Suite

Bed was hard like a brick, and although the room had some updates, it still seemed dated and dark.

Conveniently located close to Boardway at the Beach, Mall, shops, dinning, and entertainment.

I guess you get what you pay for.
    • Standard Ocean Front King Suite

I could clearly hear neighbors from next door. Rooms need to be upgraded and bed was uncomfortable. Old food was in the refrigerator. Neighbor was smoking weed. Balcony was not private. Also, I received confirmation that my room was booked through Bookings.com, and when I got to the Hotel, I was not in the system.

Ocean view

Staff was friendly, location was great, rooms could have been cleaner.
    • Standard Ocean View King Suite

Pictures online were not a good representation of our room. There was thick dust on the ceiling fan and lamp shades. There was black mold or mildew on the ceiling around the air vents.

Ocean view from the balcony! The staff was friendly!! Location was great for walking to everything.

For the most part, the staff was very friendly and the...
    • Standard Ocean View King Suite

During a tropical depression, our key card would not open the door to the building or to my room and the staff had left and put a note on the elevator saying to call their "sister" hotel if there were any issues. I called this hotel and they had no clue of what was going on at our hotel. Other guests, came down and let us in the building. I had called before my visit requesting a room on a lower level and when I checked in I was placed on the 14th floor (there was 15 floors). Also, on 2 separate occasions, the elevator did not work. I had to carry our beach stuff and my grandson up and down 14 floors (and I am disabled).

For the most part, the staff was very friendly and the accommodations was nice.

My stay was comfortable and pleasant. I enjoyed myself.
    • Standard Ocean View King Suite

The toilet was always running and I didn't have much hot water when showering.

The king size bed was nice and the room was well equipped. The staff was polite and courteous.

Recommend this place to anyone. Very pleased.
    • Standard Ocean View King Suite

Overall, no complaints. Although booking.com reserved wrong room, in which I asked for ocean front, and room reserved initially was not, the staff changed room to oceanfront with no problems at all. Staff was extremely helpful and accommodating in all areas, very friendly. Needed linen, went out of their way, even personally came to check if everything was ok. Kitchen was clean, all utensils cleaned and in proper place. Excellent!

Our stay was very nice. Some of the hotel could use some updating.
    • Standard Ocean Front King Suite

The bed was the most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept in! Mattress was hard as a rock! My back hurt the entire time we were there!

The staff was awesome! Front desk evening clerk was the best ever. Very cheerful, helpful and on the ball! Location on the beach was perfect!

Loved it
    • Standard Ocean Front King Suite

The floor in room had not been cleaned so we had to put towels down. The shower needed mold cleaned out!

MAINTANANCE was on it! House keeping was very accommodating,,, Pool Access to beach

Unpleasant "oceanfront double suite" with the worst maid service
    • Standard Ocean Front Double Suite

Everything in the room from the dishwasher that didn't work to the outdated furniture from the 70's the mattresses we're extremely hard and even the blankets on the bed looked like they we're picked from the local thrift store whom ever owns that particular unit needs to take a few thousand and remodel... overall it was the worst place I have ever stayed

Not what I expected.
    • Standard Ocean View King Suite

I did not like there were no instructions on how to do anything very poor. I could not make coffee in the morning, did not know how to use the TV as far as looking for different stations.

Balconies were not private.
    • Standard Ocean Front King Suite

Balconies were not private. I requested when booking a high floor and again the day before coming and only got the fourth floor. While sitting in our chairs on balcony the rail was directly in our view of the beach

The Maridean is our new vac spot!
    • Standard Ocean Front King Suite

The light from the door was coming in from outside. And the door wasn't very insulated but that was it. Wasn't really a big deal!

Amazing veiw! Staff was on top of everything, everything was a walk away. Like 10 mins from ripleys and 10 mins from helicopter adventures right down the road. I paid ahead of time so I was a little worried but when me and my girlfriend saw the room and the veiw and kitchen, bathroom we had our breath takein away like is this our room!? R they sure? We never had a room to our self so it was def satisfieing to get a room like this for our first time booking a vac together! I'm glad we went with mediterainan plaza and I will be telling friends and relitaves about my stay!

Overall a nice place but I wouldn't call it "luxury."
    • Standard Ocean View Double Suites

It's a pretty room and nice size but I really didn't like the bathroom (looked outdated) or that the appliances in the kitchen are all close together and kind of small. The fridge door kept hitting into the dish washer. At least they fit and were useful. There was a leak in the bathroom ceiling & some sand on the tiles still. (Not much sand but noticeable & I know it can be hard to clean or get it all, given the nature of the stay. The shower rack fell on me when I went to open the curtain to take a shower. It wasnt fastened to the wall it was just laying up there. The tub was kind of yellow tinted or something not white but it was clean. I also hated the lighting in the bathroom. I didn't like having to park across the street and drag my luggage across a busy street. I know I sound picky but I wouldn't say it's worth the amount I paid though for 3 nights even considering the nice view and location.

The view was amazing, & housekeeping was great. Management was nice. I liked that there were dishes to use, the coffee pot toaster, refrigerator, microwave. A nice TV in the bedroom and in the living room. Beds were comfy. Very nice dresser with plenty of room for your clothes and there is a nice little closet with hangers. It has a homey feel with plenty of room both in the bedroom and living room. I liked the little decor, pictures, & furniture. They provided paper towels and there was a holder. There is a nice tall life-size mirror by the balcony in the living room that was nice. And I really liked that they had a pool indoor and outdoor even if they were small the hot tubs were really nice indoor and outdoor as well. I like that they had DVD rentals for free during your stay but I didn't get to check any out while I was there. I loved the perks as far as the tickets you can redeem for the waterpark and a few other things even though you have to call an 800 number to redeem them. I love how close to the beach it was. Overall it was a cool quick get away for my daughter and I. We enjoyed ourselves.

The staff was great!
    • Standard Ocean Front King Suite

Unfortunately the internet did not truthfully represent this property. Facility was not well maintained, room dirty, balcony filthy and railings chipping badly. Grounds (grass) dead. Facilities all around were green and well maintained.

The staff was great!!! We explained we were on our 40th Wedding Anniversary and felt their property has been misrepresented when we booked on line. They were understanding and very accommodating. We did move to a different hotel.

Not worth the money
    • Standard Ocean View Double Suites

The bed was not a cloud, the sheets had stains and so did the couch (we ordered clean sheets to cover both) and the carpet felt.. unclean, windows were filthy. Was going to make coffee but the mugs and the coffee pot were dirty and the floor constantly kept getting moist which made it slippery idk why that was! It was just uncomfortable. Also roaches. We were going to complain and take pictures but we just let them have it, someone else will

The location was good

Our stay was good, but not outstanding, as I was hoping it would be!
    • Standard Ocean View King Suite

Was suppose to been able to check-in at 4:00pm. We were not able to check into our room until 5:00pm, because it wasn't ready. After a long road trip to get there, checking in at 5:00 is not exceptable. Other hotels we have stayed at in the past, check-in was at the 3:00pm, no later than 4:00pm.

The cleaness of the room was exceptional.

Your hotel needs a bigger investment! "Reform all"
    • Standard Ocean View Double Suites

Their staff were not very attentive! Example: The cards they provided did not open the door immediately! The door opened in as much of an attempt. We had to go down and climb 3 times at reception to try to solve the problem! The correct would be for the official to come up and see problem. The cleaning is not good! It has infiltration and mold on the ceilings. I think the cooling system is not good!

The location is very good! The kitchen made our life a lot easier! It has a beautiful view ....

Honest frequent traveler with family
    • Standard Ocean View King Suite

They should offer some sort of breakfast even if it is just bagels,jelly and cream cheese and fruit and FREE coffee

the property location is perfect within walking distance or short drive distance to everything you will need. hotel is located on beach all rooms have a good view of beach even the side view balcony rooms. the hotel does not have breakfast but do offer coffee at a fee (i think $1.50 a cup). the rooms on the second floor are very very low budget looking . On the website they show the rooms with the marble countertops and the tile kitchen walls with nice furniture, well when we checked into the hotel we were given a room on the second floor. This room was very very low standard for me( a 3 star or higher hotel surfer, moderate to high class type of lady) the bed was slumped in the middle where you lie down you roll to the middle very uncomfortable to sleep, the bathroom and living room was very outdated and dirty looking, cabinet door wouldn't close all way and the balcony was leaning forward not safe for children or anyone for that matter. Made us feel very uncomfortable and unclean. So I went immediately back to front desk to complain and she stated all the rooms were privately owned and that was the reason while they looked different as shown on website and stated they had no more available rooms for that night and to check back the following morning to see if they had anything that became available well I did and we were moved to the 7th floor and that room was immaculate it was what you saw on website marble countertops, updated furniture and all, clean and they had everything you will need to cook , blend drinks(alcohol lol ) or coffee, complete dish, pots and silverware set if wish to cook, the bed had a thick memory foam mattress that offered the best night sleep EVER!!!!!!!!! even the sofa bed slept good for my boys. oh yeah and balcony was even safe to go out on not leaning. The parking is just across the street from hotel in a parking deck of i believe 4 levels.

Needs a facelift
    • Standard Ocean View King Suite

This place needs a serious facelift!! Our room was old and dated, the kitchen was tiny, lighting was bad, and the bed was horrendous. The balcony was a good size. Only good thing was that the hotel was right on the beach. Def not worth the money.

Location, nice staff

This being a smoke free fasility I was disappointed my...
    • Standard Ocean View Double Suites

This being a smoke free fasility I was disappointed my neighbors to the left smoked all the the time I NEVERenjoyed my balcony 😞😞😞😞😞😞 I called the front desk but thi never changed. SAD

Too much drama at Myrtle Beach
    • Standard Ocean Front King Suite

Over all during our stay there was too much drama, Breaking into cars, Fights. Myrtle Beach has changed and not for the good. It is very much a question of us returning for our vacations in the future.

The front desk personal was very helpful and very friendly.

Awful
    • Standard Ocean Front King Suite

No privacy door on the bedroom and the service was not good either what I booked is not what I got and when I got there every thing that I requested and it was confirmed thru email. I did not get the service I asked

I didn't like it

Nice beach weekend
    • Standard Ocean View King Suite

Parking is across the street in a parking deck which required crossing the street frequently. Most motorist were considerate and allowed us to cross without incident.

Good access to the beach. Good view of the beach from the balcony. Had both indoor and outdoor pools. Small kitchen and full size refrigerator was good convenient feature. Comfortable furniture in TV room. Housekeeping came by daily to ask if we needed clean towels.

Was over all the as a great price and pretty clean hotel.
    • Standard Ocean View King Suite

When we would come back to the room during the day our trash had been taken and towels replaced BUT it smelled like marijuana had been smoked right in our room. The smell was strong. I'm not sure if it was the person who cleaned or maybe someone next to us. I never complained but if I would have had our children that would have been a different story. That is the only thing that was not so great about our experience.

Was over all the as a great price and pretty clean hotel. Friendly service.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Not recommended
    • Standard Ocean View King Suite

In our first room the shower was missing the door and the room was not very clean so we moved rooms. Then they put us in a room where the refrigerator did not work! We were not about to move rooms a THIRD time so we grinned and bared it. I would not recommend staying here!

The bed was SO comfy!!

Won't go back.
    • Standard Ocean Front King Suite

In the first room they booked for us, the air conditioning did not work. It was over 85 degrees in the room when we checked in. The furniture and fixtures looked like they had never been updated. After two trips to the front desk to complain, they moved us to another room. There was mold growing in the shower in every corner and in every crevice. The air conditioning vent in the bedroom had mold all over it. The furniture in the living area was very uncomfortable. We were told that each unit was individually owned, and while others may have been wonderful, ours was not.

Hotel is located right on the beach.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Very satisfied plan on staying there again in the near future
    • Standard Ocean Front King Suite

I didn't like that at 11 p.m. the lobby shut down completely and the elevator is in a separate location

The close proximity the motel was from everything else

First and last time I will stay at the motel.
    • Standard Ocean View King Suite

Beds weren't made up after first night, they didn't take a dirty towels after first day left the on floor in bathroom. Basically didn't clean up at all, just brought towels.

It was ocean front and also got movies for free.

Nice location and staff but condo needs upgrading.
    • Standard Ocean View Double Suites

I did not like that the condo was so in need of updates. It could be so much nicer if the owner would put a little money into it. The bathroom and kitchen need to be updated badly!

I liked our view , the grounds and the fact that there was coin op laundry onsite.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Beware!
    • Standard Ocean Front Double Suite

We booked an oceanfront room. Told upon arrival, a.c. was out and they bumped us down to ocean view room. Did adjust the money. We were told clean towels and trash pickup each day, it didnt .

Great place to stay ocean view was great
    • Standard Ocean View Double Suites

The pest situation became a problem on our third day .they need to spray something for pest controlled I started seeing Roaches and I had my kids with me which are 1 and 6 months I love the place beside the pest situation.

That everything was clean and had dishes and silverware to use while was cooking.

Beautiful view
    • Standard Ocean Front King Suite

Building and unit showing age. Sliding door to balcony, molding around kitchen, ceilings in walkways and bannisters all in need of repair

Ocean front, comfort of room and convenient parking

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

Gotta be prepared for the busy season
    • Standard Ocean Front Double Suite

The beds were very uncomfortable and the room was not clean. Overall place was ok for the price. This was my worst stay. I think because they were so busy things were not getting cleaned etc. Before when I stayed here it was nice.

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

friendly personal service
    • Standard Ocean Front Double Suite

People next door were Smoking all the time in the balkony, smoke was comming to us very cold wind was comming through the door all the night very little hanging possibillity in the pathroom

friendly personal service

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Overall a Great stay
    • Standard Ocean Front King Suite

Housekeeping can take a little better care of. The floors I had to wear my socks because if I didn't they would. Get lint and. Dirt on the bottoms of my feet Everything was extra clean.

THS VIEW. WAS PERFECT THE BED WAS GREAT

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Nice view from balcony, that is all.
    • Standard Ocean View King Suite

The building is in a low state of repair, daily housekeeping is not offered, silverware had rust, elevators were slow, access to lobby/ice not available after 11pm.

Nice view from balcony, that is all.

That the room was clean.
    • Standard Ocean Front King Suite

No iron. Had guest in the are that looked high on drugs and the elevators smelled like urine.

That the room was clean. Pool was nice. and the free DVD's was a plus.

Meridian Plaza has multiple perks!
    • Standard Ocean Front King Suite

Outside downstairs door was not secure/locked. Misleading vacancy sign-wanted to stay extra night, no availability but vacancy sign was still on.

Clean windows! Suite/bed arrangement was great because it was separated. Pub style table was a nice touch. Kitchenette was super convenient and had everything we needed!

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

The living room was small as was the bathroom and balcony...
    • Standard Ocean View King Suite

The living room was small as was the bathroom and balcony and the view sucked mostly saw the parking lots. Windows in room were sealed shut and the heating and air didn't come in the bedroom so instead of sleeping on the king bed we slept on the pullout couch in the small living room

Try somewhere else 1st
    • Standard Ocean View Double Suites

The towels had pubic hair stuck in them, they were dingy (we had to go buy some from Wal-mart), the beds felt like concrete slabs, the website says check out is at 11am & the staff informed me it was 10am, the fees being charged are ridiculous.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

Oceanfront
    • Standard Ocean View King Suite

Booking.com seems to mess my reservations up every time. I wanted a king suite but instead I got 2 dbles. I wanted to wake up to the ocean but instead I had to walk through kitchen to get there. It seemed to be under construction and there was a strong smell.

Oceanfront

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

To Expensive Now
    • Standard Ocean View Double Suites

The price, a new company owns the Meredian so the price is outrageous. My fiancee and I would go there once a year because it is right on the beach and there is a kitchenette but we wouldn't be coming back ever until the prices go down.

The room was right on the beach.

Overall, a wonderful weekend!
    • Standard Ocean View Double Suites

I thought the pool was heated but it was not, but the jacuzzi was still nice and hot.

The pillows in the bed were super comfy, and the couch even had a extra pull out bed. Also, we loved our ocean view.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

Didn't really get to enjoy our selves like we wanted to
    • Standard Ocean View King Suite

The fact that our refrigerator went out on us and we stay there for 2 nights with our stuff in ice they gave us another room to use the refrigerator but it was on the 12th floor and we were on the 10th floor we didn't get to enjoy the pool it was locked due to holiday it was just to much for what we paid.

We liked the room it was small but clean

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

We felt unclean!!!
    • Standard Ocean View King Suite

The room was in really poor condition. The plaster on ceilings was falling off. It was on the floors in the room. We took the bed sheets off before we left and there was mildew on the mattress fitted sheet. We were really disappointed!!!! It was a bad experience and we will never go back!! The place needs remodeling badly!!!!!

You could see the ocean

• Reviewed: 18 November 2016

It was okay but expected more from privately owned units.
    • Standard Ocean View Double Suites

Beds were hard as rocks with the thinnest and cheapest comforters I've ever seen on a vacation trip in 32 years and please get a gym!

rooms were modern and nice . Great shower .

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

"Sleeping on a cloud and waking up in heaven."
    • Standard Ocean View King Suite

The price for the room could have been a little better. Its not peak season.

The bed was like sleeping on a cloud. The view from the room was excellent. The staff was most helpful.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Weekend getaway
    • Standard Ocean Front King Suite

1st room had a broken television screen and they would not replace, offered us a different room that was still OF but double beds that were like sleeping on a slab, also TV remotes in both rooms did not work

1st king bed was great, 2nd room see comments

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

Hotel is nice but other than parking across the street and a rude desk clerk its was alright
    • Standard Ocean View King Suite

Parking was across the street and I requested a higher floor. The front desk clerk was not really nice, (don't want to mention her name) but she was rude to me.

The room was nice and clean but no fireplace like the photos showed.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Mattress very good in second room.
    • Standard Ocean Front King Suite

Not as clean as I would have liked. Pictures are misleading because each room is owned by different people. Some are more up dated than others. Shower in first room would not drain.

Mattress very good in second room. Had to change rooms due to water in first.

The view was great!
    • Standard Ocean View Double Suites

When we arrived the room that we reserved was terrible,not even fit for a dog! But the second room that was given to us was very nice,bed was very uncomfortable,have no plans of returning!

The view was great!

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

Was an ok place, very worn and needs updating
    • Standard Ocean Front King Suite

Couch was super uncomfortable and worn our as well as dirty. The couch pillows were dirty. There was sand all over our room, in the floor, on tip of dressers, etc even though the room was "clean and ready".... the bed was worn, loud evert time u made a move, only toiletry was a tiny bottle of shampoo, no paper towels provided, I can go on and on....

Great view, nice associates, fast elevator, nice beach front sitting area

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

Would not stay here ever again!
    • Standard Ocean Front Double Suite

I didn't like that the sheets on the bed had stains on them and the furniture in the hotel had a lot of dust on them. Also the carpet in the hotel was disgusting!!

Browse Meridian Plaza traveller photo gallery