2. USA hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Microtel Inn & Suites, Morgan Hill

Reviews of Microtel Inn & Suites, Morgan Hill 2 stars

16245 Condit Rd, Morgan Hill, CA 95037, USA

#5 of 13 hotels in Morgan Hill

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 75

• Reviewed: 12 February 2019

The beds were comfterbol.

Tv didnt work when i got in my room. The bathroom light was delayed, i thought it was broken. There was boogers on the wall😷

The beds were comfterbol. Room was nice.

Stayed in February 2019

• Reviewed: 21 January 2019

The beds were very comfortable.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The breakfast did not look appetizing therefore didn't eat there. The bathrooms didn't have any counters to put our toiletries on. The staff that checked us in didn't tell us about the WiFi password. She didn't tell us we had to put the parking permit on the dashboard. We had to call the front desk for the WiFi info. She didn't serve us with a smile.

The beds were very comfortable. The location made it easy to find and not far from our event. The staff that cleaned the room were very nice when we asked them for help.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2019

Sad
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room they gave me was tiny, I felt claustrophobic, after a few minutes of being there. The room offered a small reading area by the window where you could sit or lie down if you wished to read a book or watch the tele, but the padded pillows which you sit on had huge stain marks on both sides it was. Disgusting. I cut my trip short and left a day early.

The gentleman at the front desk was very courteous, and quick with my signing in.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2019

k
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No refrigerator -- be warned. If you want to store your food? Good luck. Besides that, it was ok.

Nice room. Good decor. Met expectations in this regard, with good AC and a well-drained bathroom. Overall solid experience.

• Reviewed: 29 November 2018

it was good..
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

there was a light outside the window that was really bright. I tried to cover the window with a towel to stop the light from lighting the room all night but it really didn't help...

It was a nice room for the money. i will stay there again.

• Reviewed: 12 November 2018

Quick and cramped
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room was extremely small. Tv small up above a closet and hard to see. Lights on a timer so they shut off when I didn’t want them to. Very noisy from freeway traffic noise.

• Reviewed: 10 November 2018

Best check in ever the customer service the night teller...
    • Queen Suite with Sofa-bed - Non-Smoking

The head housekeeper was rude

Best check in ever the customer service the night teller destiny demonstrates is remarkable she deserves a raise as well as the laundry lady eva was extrodenary and attentive 2 of your strongest employees

• Reviewed: 26 October 2018

Comfortable, convenient
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Lighting fixture over bed too bright. Location convenient but due to freeway noise, could not open window.. No refrigerator. TV had no guide channel.

Adequate parking Clean room Good for one person. Convenient Well priced.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2018

Good Value for money but get your parking spot early and bring your own breakfast -in room fridge

I wouldn't call what they were serving in the morning "breakfast". They did have coffee and I was grateful for that. They also had some fresh fruit but it's really not a "breakfast"

This was a convenient location with a clean room and reasonable facility. The parking was very difficult. I did find a spot eventually but I had to wait for others to leave. The parking is free so, I guess I can't complain that much. I did not want to park on the street because it seemed very exposed to traffic. It was a reasonable value and I would stay here again.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

It was just okay! I would not recommend to anyone!

Read above, there was a lot of things I did not like about this place. Will not stay at a Microtel Inn and Suites AGAIN! One other thing when I booked our room through booking.com I used my married name. When checking in and the guy needed to see my ID it has my maiden name because I have chosen not to change it, the guy said "you really need to change your name, if it wasn't for your husband I wouldn't have given you your room" What kind of customer service is that!

The hotel was nothing like it is made out to be according to online pictures. It notes breakfast included, refrigerator and microwave in rooms. It was continental breakfast (it should state that clearly). Our room was a 2 Queen bed room and no microwave or refrigerator. The cable TV was also crappy. No local stations and only options to watch were HBO, and a few other channels. I will remember in the future to not book at any of the Microtel Inn and Suites again! Also, as I was checking out there were some guests having the continental breakfast and when one guest was using the toaster and the other using the microwave at same time it blew the fuse. This hotel needs some renovations!!

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

It's clean and considerable comfortable
    • Queen Suite with Sofa-bed - Non-Smoking

It was super busy noisy... From the freeway to the team kids in the room next to us it was way too busy noisy

It's clean and considerable comfortable

Motels to avoid

Xtra light switches that didnt work, only fan/ light in bathroom, 2 switches, swiches by bed, 2, 1 worked, a/c unit didnt work properly, 1 star accom., (chose for wyndam name), expected better, tv mounted high, remote didnt work prop., mirror,(part of backboard), cracked

Strictly what it needs to be, nothing more.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was terrible. I´d rather have had a discount, instead of that. There is nothing around there, except other hotels. But if you bring food, there is no refrigerator. The room was really tiny, and, altough I asked for a room on the ground floor, I did not expect it to be facing the parking lot.

Staff was helpful, and the hotel seemed fairly new. Loundry, and drier were easy to use, and at a very reasonable price. That added to the fact that I used it around midnight, no problem.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The rooms need work. For the price I expected more. No refrigerator. Small as a shoe box. A little touch up and the rooms would be small but ok.

closeness to where our friends live
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Sensor light above window keep coming on during night kept waking up to turn off light. Told checkout staff about it and commented hopefully is wasn't spirits.

closeness to where our friends live

The room was clean, the location is convenient, and the...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Bathroom with disability access was virtually unusable: no hooks, no counter space, and a broken shower nozzle holder. Coffee machine was broken in the morning and we had to wait at least 30-40 minutes.

The room was clean, the location is convenient, and the staff at check-in and check-out was very friendly.

6.0
    Wouldn't stay here again. Wyndham doesn't even come close to competing with Hilton's Hampton Inn.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Sparse accommodations. Bathroom sink area needed updating, mirror in need of replacement, towels small. Food not very good, needed to ask someone to replenish breakfast items that were gone. Room hot when we arrived, someone could have turned on the air prior to arrival or at least the fan. I would have expected Wyndham to have had a better budget hotel. I was truly disappointed. Not worth the price. Front desk staff seemed distracted upon arrival and departure.

Bed comfortable.

It was tolerable
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

No refrigerator, microwave in room. Not very clean. Thought it would be much nicer for the price

The window in the room opened and was screened. The fresh air was nice

Disappointed to see this place declining.

I’ve stayed here multiple times, but this will be my last as there are several other options available on this street. Carpets appear to be in process of upgrading. Walls are thin, heard neighbors television all night. Tv in room is oddly placed above closet directly in front of one bed, to move it towards both beds caused disconnection from the loose cables. Asked for a fourth towel to be delivered and was not. Beds were not made on the second day of stay. I asked front desk why and was told I must have had a do not disturb sign posted, which I did not. Neighbors luggage cart stayed out in middle of hall all night into next day. The negative aren’t terrible issues but considering there is a large selection of other hotels and motels on this street, I will be staying next door for the same value the next time I’m back in this area.

Close to freeway. Close to stores(driving distance). Across the street from soccer complex. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was decent. Provided variety of fresh whole fruit, juices, hot chocolate, coffee, milk, cereals, oatmeal’s, muffins, bagels.

Front desk staff unavailable and cold coffee.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

cold coffee. Desk was not attended at all hours. Two credit cards were required. Wanted to pay cash on checkout but staff could not figure a cash check out. Wrong credit card was billed.

clean room

Excellence In Servive Team Work
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Norhing, stayes here mamy times over the year's.

The clerk on duty Saturday morning continued to finish food cart. Thay impressed me. He moved quickly with purpose.

It was okay.

Continental breakfast was very limited. Yogurt, hard boiled eggs, day old danish and cereal. The coffee was good. I thought all rooms had a microwave but they did not, judtnthe suites.

We'd look to stay in a Microtel again because this stay was so pleasurable.

The Microtel was a last minute decision. It was a very clean room and bathroom. The tv was mounted high so it didn't take up dresser space. The bed was among the most comfortable I've ever slept in.

My stay was ok. I didn't spend much time in the hotel.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bathroom tub needed to be resurfaced. It appeared to be stained. The facial tissue was a little rough. I didn't like hearing the water going down the wall in the water pipes from the 3 floor.

I liked the location and the cleanness of the facilities. The staff was friendly. I really liked the good price I received since I booked it a couple of days before I arrived

Will never stay here again.

People upstairs above my room, sounded like they were going to come through the ceiling, asked if they could ask them to stop running so it would quiet the noise, nothing was done. Was awakened in the morning by the running again!

The OJ.

The room was clean.

The

The room was clean. The furniture, lighting and walls were not high end. Looked like everything was completed at the lowest price available. Not uplifting but adequate . The price was kind of high for the improvements . The breakfast was good.

Complet fiasco
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Made paying difficult Room was booked with credit card with the preferred method of payment at check in being cash and they then would not take my cash! Going so far as to make take cash in my hand to the bank before allowing me to check In! Following that the room had a broken a.c. unit! Then they took so long trying to figure out what to do to fix rather than just move me (rooms were available) i actually made a physical repair to the thermostat as I'm a contractor! Fiasco

Very little one helpful employee

Every thing seem to be nice the only issue that they charge...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Every thing seem to be nice the only issue that they charge me twice that day but they paid me back the next day the manager seem to understand my situation and help right away . 👍

This place has walls, floors, and something kinda like a bed
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

My non smoking room had clearly been smoked in prior to my stay. Probably not permitted but it was the first thing I could smell when i arrived. Also, there were burn marks on the floor in the bathroom. The bed was terrible! could feel the springs and was like sleeping on a hammock with how bad it sagged. Back is aching after two nights in this bed.

Staff was pretty nice and accommodating and the continental breakfast was as you would expect but nothing spectacular just cereal, bagels, muffins, fruit, yogurt, coffee and juice.

Clean and economical, not much on amenities.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The lighting in the room was enough to see where you were going but not enough to read by. I hope the hotel was in the middle of some kind of refurbishing because base boards were missing, wires were hanging from the walls in the hallways. The ice machine and other items were completely missing from their normal area. When we went to leave at 6:30 a.m. there was no decaf coffee in the breakfast area. I never use the in room coffee maker.

The room was clean and the shower was good.

Simply Horrible!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Bath unsafe! Water leaking in bathroom. Water all over the bathroom. Shower lever won't stay up to take a shower. Just horrible. Handicap room, I did not want!!! Room smell.staff in the morning..lady so rude!!!! Never again will I go to that hotel!!!!!!

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Nice but compact
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No place for a mini fridge in the room

Very clean, upscale feel but also compact - the hotel equivalent of a nice but small car. A good continental breakfast of juices, coffee, breads/toast, yogurt, cereal/milk, instant oatmeal, fruits. Microwave avail. 24 hrs

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Shower with lukewarm water!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was no hot water in shower. The shower faucet was leaking and the toilet was making noise all the time because the flap inside tank was not sealing properly

The decor was nice. Relatively quiet for being next to a freeway.

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

It was quiet.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Price: Better if the cost didn't double every few years. Tub faucet leaked; staff was responsive regarding repairs.

It was quiet. A good, less expensive place to stay after a concert in San Jose. Front office staff was outstanding, especially Roger! :)

Decent Value for Money
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

1) How about hard-boiled eggs added to the breakfast offerings; 2) a mini-fridge and/or a micro would be nice, but I guess they would set me back more.

The room fit my needs, the breakfast was adequate, and all the staff were pleasant--much appreciated.

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

Location great.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

1st impression. Missing baseboard 1st floor by elevator missing. Looked bad. Room smell like cigarette smoke. Room had damaged walls.

Room was not what I expected. Reserved 2 beds however was given a room with 1 bed. Walls were full of nicks smelled like cigarette smoke. Lobby by elevator walls missing vinyl baseboard. That 1st impression not good. Janitorial staff working hard to maintain property clean. However some TLC to lobby and room 214 is needed. Thank you

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

An Experience Beyond my Expectations
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The view from the room, and no Swedish meatballs!

The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. It felt European and futuristic, by way of functionally efficient furniture and design that renders a roomier feel to the small space. It almost felt like a showroom sample you might see at IKEA!

• Reviewed: 7 February 2019

Room clean and bed comfortable
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Parking was an issue, my husband had to park on street

Room clean and bed comfortable

Stayed in February 2019

• Reviewed: 2 January 2019

bed was comfy..staff was friendly
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

mold on the bathroom ceiling...hole in the bathroom door,,,,walls very thin..rooms super tiny

• Reviewed: 19 December 2018

Works great for short stay
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room was a little small.

Convenient. We were able to open the window for fresh air.

• Reviewed: 18 December 2018

Chris was excellent.

The staff was very nice. There wasn't anything we didn't like

Chris was excellent. Very clean

• Reviewed: 17 December 2018

Worthless
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The staff at the front desk unprofessional everybody had a chip on their shoulders

• Reviewed: 13 December 2018

Very pleasant stay.
    • Queen Suite with Sofa-bed - Non-Smoking

Very pleasant stay. Friendly accomodating staff.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2018

Elevator not working, 3 floors of rooms, should offer a...

Elevator not working, 3 floors of rooms, should offer a discount to customers until it is fixed.

• Reviewed: 3 December 2018

The staff was great!! Very friendly and helpful.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I would have liked a small refrigerator/microwave in the room.

• Reviewed: 25 November 2018

Conveniently located.

Bedside Lights in the room, shower curtain could be replaced.

Conveniently located. Affordable.

• Reviewed: 18 November 2018

French tourist
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It’s so close to the highway that you hear the traffic in the morning.

It’s clean, close to the highway, nice staff, not very expensive.

• Reviewed: 30 October 2018

It was very quiet and clean

I expected a refrigerator

It was very quiet and clean

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

The hotel was clean
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The pillows and the breakfast

The hotel was clean

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

The staff are great, always friendly.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The staff are great, always friendly. I have never had a problem while staying here.

Very good service!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Very good service! The staff was nice.

Friendly, warm welcome and good breakfast.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Friendly, warm welcome and good breakfast. Nice clean room and comfortable beds.

Spend a few extra dollars and stay somewhere else.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

furniture broken in room. Bathroom ceiling repairs no paint.

the breakfast room and food was decent

Excellent value & spacious suites
    • Queen Room with Sofa-bed - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Thin walls! Simple continental breakfast with no frills

Comfortable and spacious rooms with indoor hallway access

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

The staff was friendly and very informative when we...
    • Queen Room with Sofa-bed - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The staff was friendly and very informative when we requested information on local restaurants.

Great location and affordable.

Great location and affordable.

N/a

Very friendly staff
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Very small room for the price no amenities at all

Very friendly staff

Very friendly stuff
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The bathroom was quiet old

Very friendly stuff.

Very clean hotel.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The lighting in my room somewhat poor.

Very clean hotel. I felt very comfortable here.

I've stayed there several times. I like it there but I think the price exceeds the stay. $180 is too

Expensive

Bed was okay. Didn't eat breakfast there

If you need space to work of feel comfortable, this isn't it. It was clean.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room was exceedingly small. Little space to work, work "desk" was a small table about 18" deep.

So noisy!

So noisy!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Have stayed at Wyndham hotels before Have not be satisfied.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was very small and needs walls to be patched .

The staff was very nice

Place is good to stay for both families and business.

There is no small fridge in the room.

the room is modern and clean, the staff is working in a professional way. The beds are comfortable.

Clean & convenient at a reasonable price.

Very clean & neat room. Good housekeeper

room was small

room was small

Friendly and helpful staff

Television position

Friendly and helpful staff

Comport, very quite & staff very helpful with...

Comport, very quite & staff very helpful with information I asked.

Good for the price paid for the bay area.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The continental breakfast bread items seemed to dry or stale.

The beds were comfortable. Liked the juice machine.

Good value

It's actually called the California inn. Part of microtel

Guest friendly

good location.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room are too small for the price. And no clothing iron.

good location. Good breakfast

Work day good place ro rest in between shifts
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Staff could have acted better

Dark out curtains

Room was unimpressive.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room was unimpressive. A bed and a bathroom is all you get.

Showing 1 – 75

We Price Match
We Price Match
Low rates • No booking fees • Find cheaper? We'll refund the difference!