Reviews of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jacksonville Airport 2 stars

13200 International Airport Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL 32218, USA

#46 of 109 hotels in Jacksonville

I had a great time. Great staff!!!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The rooms could be updated a bit. Just brighten up the colors. Maybe make the AC central, because it would get hot and super cold. Caught a cold those nights I stayed.

The staff were super nice. The day I was suppose to check out, I found out my flight time had been changed and they let us check out at later time. My family came from Tampa the night before and stayed a different hotel and they were able to spend the day with us by the pool as well and staff were ok with it. Thank you, Microtel for your hospitality.

Two great nights of sleep
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The fact that I booked my 1st night(July 5th) at one rate, but came in town a day early and got a room on the 4th. Asked if I could just stay in the same room instead of having to move to the room I reserved. I still had to checkout and check back in, and I was charged more for my room on the 5th thsn on the 4th.

The room was clean and comfortable, although I did need to have my room switched because of blood on the comforter of the initial room.

Must tell about Microtel

There was a moldy smell as soon as we opened the room door. There was also a roach in the bathroom. That room was on the first floor. When I complained and requested another room, the desk clerk initially told me they didn't have any other rooms available. After contacting his supervisor, we were able to get a less smellier room on the third floor. The pool area was infested with termites. There were termites all inside the pool - which was the thing we really wanted to enjoy on a hot Florida summer day. I didn't want to swim with the bugs. But, my children and their guests splashed some of the bugs out and swam with the rest. The clerk gave us 4 pool towels. When we went to get more after the pool, the clerk said they don't have anymore and are only given a certain amount each day. Before I could get more room towels, the clerk said I had to turn in the soiled room towels first.

The breakfast was okay. There was a lot of variety. However, we had to use the microwave to heat the breakfast items which were all refrigerated.

The night staff gave us pool towels to use instead of...

The breakfast were not a great selection.

The night staff gave us pool towels to use instead of regular towels. So i had to back down there demand the proper towels.

Rooms are Microtel style - functional without a lot of space.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Location: very near airport, which was objective for very early morning flight, but nearest restaurant was at least .80 miles away. If you didn’t/don’t have transportation, you have to walk. In Florida, to walk in late June in 94° heat feeling like 104°, that’s a tough one to do.

Rooms are Microtel style - functional without a lot of space. All else was good. Imwas gone before ‘breakfast became available, so I cannot comment on that.

Ann Handley

Everything was perfect, nothing to complain about!

The check in clerk was very friendly and kind. His name was Ed and he checked us in quickly, we were exhausted and had been flying all day with some flight delays. He told us to let him know if we needed anything! The room was clean and we were satisfied with our accommodations. Definitely would stay here again and recommend this hotel to friends and family!

Fine, newer, clean, no smell in the room.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was almost non-existent with no choices. Decor was boring - very brown. Price was high for a non edible breakfast. Very small room.

It was clean, the staff was nice. Price was a little high for what was offered.

The convenience to the JAX airport is great including on...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No restaurant or bar on site

The convenience to the JAX airport is great including on site parking at $3/day and a free hourly shuttle to the airport

The property itself was GORGEOUS.

The hotel staff was extremely unhelpful. At check in the lady was explaining to me all the papers I was signing for. When I asked if the incidentals charge would be put on my card now or after check out? She didn’t answer my question at all, but explained to me that incidentals were like “If I started my period and bled all over the sheets, I’d be charged”. (NOT what I was asking, and extremely inappropriate). She also informed me there would be a $10 charge per extra towel we need. I’m all about saving energy and resources but to charge if you really need it?! That was a little excessive. The second issue with the hotel was the gentleman working one night was watching TV when I came down, I’d been having issues with the laundry room units. He told me when he had time he’d check. About 30 minutes later he called and said everything was fine. My friend staying with me went back down and tried and still same thing. He obviously never went. And when she went down and asked about it, he said “nothing he could do, he didn’t have access”. Laundry room signs also need updated. The sign says machines are $1.00, they’re $2.00, and it says the detergent is for sale at front desk, it’s in a broken machine on the wall. Finally, our room began to smell like smoke (we had a non smoking) once again called front desk and they came to check, they just sprayed something on the floor and in the vents. We had an asthmatic baby in the room too. They didn’t change us rooms or anything but to spray the chemicals. Lastly, breakfast is a disappointment. Free food,is free food but it wasn’t very accommodating if you wanted anything warm, they had frozen breakfast foods and only 1 microwave for everyone eating in the dining area.

The property itself was GORGEOUS. I would say I would stay there again if I only had that to consider. If you don’t have a lot of “needs”, just a place to sleep, this is great! Bathroom was exceptionally clean! Room was also very clean. I LOVED that they have a fridge and microwave in the room! Parking is easy and the pool looked nice even though we never went. Exercise room also looked nice for a hotel that size.

Used this hotel as a base, staying before and after a...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Used this hotel as a base, staying before and after a cruise and they also looked after my suitcase whilst I travelled down to Orlando for 48 hours to visit Universal.

We had a wonderful stay even though it was it was so short.

The shuttle only ran once an hour. If more runs were available, we could have slept a little longer and been a little less stressed!

Everything was great! We had to be at the airport by 5:30 and breakfast didn't start until 6. The hotel staff made up bag breakfasts that were wonderful!

Room, although small, was crisp and clean.

We checked in around 7:30 PM on a Sunday. The evening weekend manager lady was atrocious. Looking for a reason to give customers a hard time, each customer.

Room, although small, was crisp and clean.

This was my first stay at a microtel facility. It didn't meet my expectation as a paying customer.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The staff was unfriendly, the room was dirty and wasn't made up or cleaned up on the second day of our stay. The breakfast is poorly presented and of low variety and quality.

Convenient location as close to airport.

Nothing. Only issue I had was with getting the Über app to work.

Convenient location as close to airport. We stayed before and after a cruise. The staff very kindly looked after my suitcase whilst I did an overnight stop to Orlando just to visit the Harry Potter section of Universal. Would definitely recommend this hotel and stay again if I visited the area.

i liked the way i could relax by the window on that little bed and i wish i could stay there longer.

i couldn't stay longer. Sometimes the GPS, (apple Maps) wouldn't do a good job locating the suite, i think the nearby Wyndam airport interferes. but if i put in point to point directions i can get there easily.

i liked the way i could relax by the window on that little bed.

A convinient hotel to the airport. Clean and comfortable
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room smelled like it had been a smoking room at some point in time. The furniture, floors etc. felt "damp" possibly from the air conditioner.

It is very convenient to the airport, and the shuttle was timely. The toiletries are good quality.

Stay at this place was ok
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Shuttle from air port was a no show after multiple calls to the front service desk,as I waited multiple hotel competitors shuttle bus’s came and went 3-4 times as yours never showed. After waiting 45 min I grabbed a taxi for the max 2 mile trip from airport to your hotel.

Bed very comfy

There seemed to be no sound-proofing.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There seemed to be no sound-proofing.. we could hear the people next door (all night) and people in the hall.. It wasn't a pleasant experience, at all.. and we will not be recommending it to friends or family.

Excellent for an overnight stay before or after your flight.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Rooms are small and mine needed a new coat a paint where walls had apparently been scraped.

Convenient to airport. Brightly lighted parking lot for the late arrival.

Convenient to the airport but no amenities and no coffee!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No phone or working alarm clock in the room - WIFI did not connect even with password and there was no Regular Coffee in the morning in the breakfast lounge, told something was broken but there was decaf which nobody seemed to want

An ok place to stay for a 1 night stay and cold breakfast food
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The breakfast was definitely lacking. No hot food except for cold sandwiches that had to be heated in a microwave.

The beds slept well and the rooms were well prepared and clean.

Our room was very dirty and had stains on the bed sheets.

Our room was very dirty and had stains on the bed sheets. One of the bed had spiders on it. We try to change rooms they told us all rooms were taken and offer us points for a free stay. We never received them

Inside not updated
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Coffee grounds were left in the coffee maker, so it was not clean. My daughter did not like that when they say breakfast is over at 9:30, everything is locked up at 9:31.

Not awful for a short stay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

This was my first time staying in a Microtel. I guess the word "Micro" pretty much sums it up. There was hardly enough room to turn around. Not enough room for a chair, or anything other than a bed. The carpeting was worn and threadbare. The walls were painted a hideous brown color which made the room appear even more depressing than it actually was. There were no sheers on the windows, so you had a choice of either completely closing the curtains, and blocking out any light, or opening them and saying "howdy" to your neighbors. This would not have been a big problem except when I was getting out of the shower, and since I don't shower wearing my swimming suit, it was a bit of a problem. The breakfast was extremely limited. Overall, if you're arriving late, and just need a place to flop so you can get up early and check out, then it might not be too bad. If you want to do anything else in the room, such as watch TV, or write a letter, or read and relax a bit, then I'd suggest staying somewhere else.

Proximity to the airport was unbeatable. The staff was pretty friendly.

Location is very close to the airport.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The room was very musty smelling, the next morning I noticed there was mold on the wall in the bathroom. I can’t imagine that the maids would not have noticed that if they were cleaning thoroughly.

Location is very close to the airport.

Horrible Horrible stay! Would never stay here again
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The staff was ok. I checked into my room and it was filthy! I actually found a used tampon that was still in the trash. Their was also a used towel on the floor and the bed appeared to be used prior to our visit. The hallways reeked of marijuana and the breakfast was a disappointment.

The only great thing is that it is really close to the airport

Very nice!!!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The only things that I would say I didn't like was the parking and carrying my bags. And the room was small it was just me so I didn't mind but if there were more people or if I had taken my children there definitely wouldn't have been enough room. But these aren't complaints more like the things I would change.

The check in was pleasant, the room was clean, neat and comfortable. I thought the breakfast was great and the complimentary products (amenities) were awesome. They have a huge selection of TV channels. The receptionist was very friendly, much appreciated considering I had a terrible experience prior to visiting here.

A clean room and a decent selection of breakfast items for a reasonable price.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Our room was, although very clean, incredibly small. My husband and I were constantly tripping over our own luggage as well as one another. The internet connection was rather horrible. We tried to do some things online, however the internet connection kept kicking itself out. That was rather annoying as we were trying to book our next hotel for our next destination online, but we were not able to because of the poor interent connection.

The room was very clean and the hotel was very affordably priced. Staff members were polite. The selection of breakfast items was also very nice.

Good location, free shuttle to airport. No good food anywhere in walking distance.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

There was no place to have dinner -- except a vending machine. The desk attendant gave us a menu for a steakhouse and a phone number (no menu) for a Chinese restaurant. We did NOT want to order a whole dinner and pay for delivery, so we ate 2 granola bars and some nuts. A shuttle to a restaurant would have been nice. The good part of breakfast was yogurt and fresh fruit. But the muffins and egg sandwiches, etc. were all packaged and heavy on preservatives. A fresh piece of toast would have been much better. I tried to eat an egg on croissant and had to throw it out.

The room, the bed, the temperature were all excellent. We didn't use the fitness room, but it looked very nice. Best part of the hotel was that it had a free shuttle to the airport.

Nice place to stay between air flights.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The loud ac fan. Opened the window then had highway traffic noise.

General quietness Adaquate continetal breakfast Wonderfully close to airport. Out of one driveway into another.

Great place for a quick stay near airport and free shuttle
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Great for being close to airport for early flight in am Continental. Breakfast was a great plus also coffee in room Airport shuttle also a big plus

Exceeded my expectations with service.

The blow drier was the only issue.

The Blow drier was not on the wall. The one staff was over worked, but did find the time to open the next room door for us to use the one from that room. The transport to was on time and very cordial. The airport parking was great and competitive. We had a 5 AM departure from the hotel to the airport. The usual food was not ready but there was breakfast to go food available, which was great.

The bed was comfortable once I had clean sheets.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

My bed had not been changed from previous guest. I called at 9:30 pm after driving12 hours. It took the front desk person till 11pm to come up. She was in a bad mood because her manager was mad he had to come in to cover for her while she changed my sheets. She laid all the sheets on top of the bed and left, claiming she had never changed a bed. I finished the job. Nothing was said, no discount offered the next day or when we checked out 2 days later.

The bed was comfortable once I had clean sheets. Good breakfast.

Everything was expected just stayed one night fair price

Breakfeast included it was really just coffee and something light to eat. You could here the tv from the other room

Everything was expected just stayed one night fair price

Won't waste my money again on this one.....
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The absolute WORST breakfast EVER!!! No selection other than prepackaged foods. Only hot food was self microwaved. No choice of bread for toasting, just a loaf of 'cotton wool' white bread still in the plastic bag it was purchased in.....seriously.......you can do better than this!!!!

Good sized room for Microtel

Amelia Island is a must see...beautiful beach

carpet in our room was dirty and looked like a dog tried to dig out from around the door....shower and sink in bathroom had dirt in them

breakfast was good, staff very friendly

Great place to stay for a few days, wouldn’t recommend for longer trips

Roaches. Breakfast sucked.

Close to airport, restaurants, & shopping. Easily accessible to I-95. Manager on duty was so sweet (don’t remember her name, had red hair)

I would consider staying there again if I inspect the room first.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Reservation made thru booking.com never made it into hotel system although I received a confirmation email from hotel. Room had food and beverage items left in it and desktop had sticky food substance on it.

Convenient to airport for very early departure. Front desk clerk helpful. Could not find my reservation in the system and gave me last room at my reserved price.

The hotel was good for a quick in and out stay but could've been better for the money.

I asked for 2 extra towels and washcloths the first night and didn't get but 1 washcloth. She was just putting them in the dryer. The bathtub was almost clogged because the water slowly drained out after a shower. The so called breakfast was not a breakfast. More like a morning snack. We left both mornings to get breakfast.

The room was clean

I would not choose to stay again.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Room had a distinctive foul odor. Carpet was nasty. Towels were rough and not enough (I know I could have gotten more).

The breakfast items available provided a good variety. You do have to microwave or toast for hot items. Staff kept the coffee filled and flowing. Good orange juice.

Bed was comfortable and the bathroom was very clean.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Entrance to hotel was confusing with one way road where you think you should go. Breakfast was ?OK. Prepackaged food.

Bed was comfortable and the bathroom was very clean.

Short stay but everything was perfect.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

This was a quick stay for early flight. Arrived at 6PM and left at 5AM. Staff very accomodating and friendly. Hotel supplied shuttle that was prompt and driver courteous. Room was excellent, clean , comfortable bed etc.

Excellent check in service !
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

When I went to che k out the female desk clerk was very rude & unfriendly! She blamed it on being tried. Needs to be fired!

Checkin was awesome. A't James!

Overall good stay but not like Wyndam in Gainseville

Staff were adequate but low key. Have stayed at Wyndham in Gainsville and it was 5 star plus just because it is a micro motel dorsn’t Mean the staff should be mediocre. Housekeeping excellent. Pleasant and helpful. Breakfast very good person at desk day of arrival snobbish. A guest was complaining out front. Manager did not seem to be able to handle it. Poor PR to let other guests witness this behavior

Convience to airport and stores

Pillows were hard.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Didn’t like pillows or mattress. Both were hard. Walls were paper then. Could not rest due to adjoining rooms. I was very disappointed as the price I paid, there should be peace and quiet.

Pillows were hard. Mattress

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I will always stay at a Microtel Hotel after staying in one.This is my 2nd time at this hotel. All the staff are very friendly and hospitalable. Excellent cleanliness.

Never go here again.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The booking had errors - we wanted two queen beds, got one full sized bed smaller than a queen. We did not want a handicap room but got one. We griped they put us into another single bed room saying they had none with two beds. That turned out to be a lie or a mislead. It was very noisy in our room - very poor wall noise insulation. Overall we hated this stay.

Not much. We were very disappointed in the size of the rooms we were given - mistakenly put into a handicap room first with only 1 sub-queen bed. It got worse from there.

All Good.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing to do with hotel, but I cant understand why other guest feel the need to be so noisy in hallways, and then let their doors slam closed!!?? Seems people cant respect other guests right to a restful stay!!?

All Good!

it met our needs for a one night stay heading to the airport.

Room door had night latch broken and door was open when we checked in. next morning had problems with it.

The bed was comfy. the food was fine, very commercial.

No service, cold staff, shame because I liked the hotel itself.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

They wouldn’t let me cancel my reservation. They wouldn’t let me have a late checkout after 1pm lying and saying the staff that cleans the room leaves for the day at 2. I waited in the lobby until 230 and they were all still there. My flight wasn’t until 630 pm. The pool was in heated and too cold to use. The staff was rude, threatenening me to charge my card for another day if I was not out of the room by 1. Knocking on my door at noon after I had requested a late checkout the night before. The guy said I would have to speak to someone in the morning if I wanted a later check out time. The woman who knocked on my door as well as the manager at the front desk did not care one bit about my situation. The room was not booked for that night and for a person in the service industry they showed no attempt to help only the desire to squeeze more money out of me for my inconvienience.

Free Upgrade to a suite

My two night stay was uneventful and if you remove the arguing couple quite enjoyable.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Could hear a couple arguing in the adjacent room. Check out was somewhat slow. Quality of food available for breakfast seemed of a lower quality.

Didn't have the breakfast but appreciated it was an option. Room was clean. AC was never turned on as it was cool outside. Bed was comfortable

Over all it was good
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Just the lack of breakfast items and the time to eat 6 to 9 may be good for some people but it would have be nice to set down at 10 to enjoy coffee and cereal or waffles.

Very comfortable bed and the room was clean only thing I would change is the breakfast food and make it longer 6 to 9 is to early to hurry to eat

Gave our room to someone else
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The staff could have taken responsibility for making the first day of our vacation a nightmare by giving us 2 nights free stay at least.

The bed was comfy.

Great night sleep
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Getting into the parking lot is tricky only one way out if u are going to the airport u have to turn right then go 2 miles and do a u turn

Nice place up to date

I felt like I was home!
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Everything was great. The room was clean, bed was comfortable, shower clean, and everything just made our expectations. I felt like I was home.

Fine place to stay overnight when coming in and out of JAX.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was a bed and bathroom. I liked the sitting area next to the window. Very clean. No issues. Not a vacation stay but great for a clean place to stay and catch early morning flights out of JAX.

If it hadn't been for the rude person at the front desk, it would have been a much better experience
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The man who checked me in (the first night was rude.I called while walking to baggage claim to find out where to pick up the shuttle to the Microtel. He told me I had to call back when I had my bags. When I called back, he told me to just go outside and wait for the shuttle. I had to ask what it would look like. He told me it was white. All seven shuttles I saw to other hotels that came before the one that would take me to Microtel where white. He didn't tell me I needed to cross the street from the baggage claim doors in order to see any of the shuttles. I was very frustrated and it was late at night.

I stayed two separate nights - one before and one after my event. The woman who checked me (the second night) in was informative, polite, and efficient. She deserves a raise.

Perfect for those with an early flight out of JAX.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Very comfortable room and pleasant grounds, especially considering its right on the highway and around the corner from the airport. The pool was an unexpected bonus.

Safe and comfortable.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No water in the first floor vending machine.

Stephanie was extremely helpful and professional. A real pleasure to work with. She gave me good directions and information.

Good room for the price!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The pillows on the bed were in bad shape making it difficult to position the pillow for a comfortable night's sleep. Whatever the pillows were filled with originally had completely been reduced to a pulverized material. Although there were four pillows on the bed, none felt comfortable to put your head on.

My wife and I enjoyed our stay at the Microtel Inn. We had a nice clean room and bathroom. The bed was also very nice .

Clean, nicely located hotel just don't arrive before 3pm.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Nowhere on booking site(that I saw) did it say that arriving before 3pm check-in time would cost $25 more. A delay in getting off cruise ship caused changes in flights til next day which forced this stay. Booked online from ship and it asked when arrival time would be. I entered the time and nothing about charge. Front desk person apathetically stated the charge and after my( and others' complaints) shrugged and said it was their policy. I sat in lobby for 2hours refusing to pay extra! Also, the room was spacious and bed comfy but room was surrounded by groups of North Carolina State lacrosse team members that were playing music and shouting til after 1am. Calls to front desk quieted them for about 5 mins each time. Turning up the noisy A/C helped to drown them out!

Very clean from lobby to room. Modern tasteful décor. A mile and half from one of the largest retail/dining marketplaces I've ever seen! It may be bit of walk, but used Lyft for about $8. Plenty of food choices for breakfast, but could use a second microwave in breakfast area.

Convenient to airport.

No restaurants nearby and few delivery options. Walls were exceedingly thin. Couch very old and needed a cleaning.

Prompt, free airport shuttle. Comfortable bed. Okay breakfast (frozen sandwiches..nuke them in your room). Spacious room.

Convenient location few other conveniences.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No restaurants nearby and few delivery options. Walls were exceedingly thin. Told night before that there would be no breakfast the following morning due to renovations and no price break for this shortcoming.

Bed was comfortable, room was clean, close to the airport.

Ok

The walls were paper thin you herd everything,from the people in there room to the cars in the parking lot it sounded as if they were in the room with you. Plus they tried to charge me every day of my stay when I played up front.all I can say is pay with a card and keep a paper trail or your out on your ass we almost had to pack and leave the second day after paying 500 for the week.i will not go back

The beds were comfy and the room was clean

Almost perfect if breakfast starts 30 minutes earlier by 6 am.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast starting at 6:30 am is too late for people like us to catch morning flights. No later than 6:00 am is a must being an airport hotel.

Nice all the way around!

A surprise visit to see my sister

No negatives.

Staff were outstanding. Friendly,accommodating,and pleasant. The heater in my room didn't work, so within minutes they upgraded my room and it was lovely and warm.

I will not stay in a Microtel ever again.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Walls are paper thin. I could hear the conversation of the people in rooms adjacent to my room, total 3 rooms both sides, and the top room. It has a smell of methane (excrement) every time the people in the room to the left to my room went to the bathroom.

I cannot think anything good to comment about my stay.

Staff was very friendly, room big and clean, excellent...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast: apart from some fruit there was nothing fresh to eat, everything was industrial and packed. Still, I was very happy with what I got for my money.

Staff was very friendly, room big and clean, excellent price-value ratio. Breakfast was plentiful.

First stay at Microtel but definitely not my last!

No complaints

The hotels was clean, lobby, grounds, room. Rooms were smaller than standard hotel rooms as the name suggests, but very comfortable with all the same amenities. Bed was very comfortable. Room had mini fridge, microwave, single serve coffee pot. I really liked this hotel and will definitely stay again when I’m in this area. It’s also a great value. Highly recommend.

excellent hotel for a limited budget
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

the way they display the breakfast is not so good small place with a small fridge with only one microwave for the whole guests thats is the only thing i didn't like

when i first arrived to hotel and i saw the real place and location , i was planing to check out early but later on i found out that this hotel is not bad at all , the room is clean , safe , quiet and thats all i wanted , and for the location well there is nothing near you in a walking distance , but the river market city is under 10 minutes of driving , its not that bad at all . my recommendation is to go to this hotel if you have a , limited budget. fore the money this place is fantastic . the staff are friendly , housekeeping are professionals .. for a 2 star hotel this place is the right choice

The room was decent for the price I paid.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room on the first floor was very very noisy. There was a lot of bumping, doors slamming, and you can here people talking outside of the room. I guess the walls are very thin. When the doors outside were being opened it sounded like they were coming into my room. I saw silver fish in the sink and what appeared to be small ants on the bathroom floor.

The room was decent for the price I paid.

Not as expected. Very poor.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Extremely poor management !! Not a good service at all.

Property was not as expected. Poor service and they wanted to blame their poor reservation management to Booking.com. they are just a mess.

Our room keys had to be reset everyday because they weren’t...

Our room keys had to be reset everyday because they weren’t working. The clerk at check-in had no idea how to charge me. For a room for 4 people, it only had 2 towels. The breakfast was reheated frozen food and the coffee was cold. The hotel was difficult to find even with GPS. The tv in the room was tiny.

Room rate 2
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Walls were paper then. Heard the couple in next room having sex. The room on the other wall the occupant's snoring

Location from where I was working the next day

I live in the wilderness so almost all hotels are far too...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I live in the wilderness so almost all hotels are far too noisy and feel ungrounded to me . Microtel Inn and Suites was very quiet and energetically felt grounded so I slept very well.