Reviews of Motel 6 - Savannah 2 stars

#114 of 135 hotels in Savannah

5.9

6.1

5.9

It was a nice little room.

The service was horrible. Rates were high because people were evacuating from Florence so hotels decided to raise the prices super high. We paid 185 for 2 nights. Other laces wanted 200+. The normal hotels that were 70 a night were charging almost 150 a night. Ridiculous. This hotel didn't have room service. They had us bring oure trash and dirty towels to them. Never gave us new towels in return. Complained my children were stomping around past 9pm (mind you I have 3 young children and they put me on the second floor). They also have adjoining rooms. Tv was small and high up near the ceiling. Little remote barely worked. Shower was a little dirty. Staff could have been friendlier. Only one person was nice there. Everyone else seemed grumpy and pissed off.

It was a nice little room. Good indoor pool. Room was decently clean. Beds were comfy for the price. Blankets were all ripped up though. They each had holes. A.c. was super cold.

Escaped Hurricane Florence, never felt further from Home

The beds were like sleeping on a table, very hard and uncomfortable. No coffee maker in the room, No Breakfast offered. Wasn't given fresh towels or asked for service on the room, we were there two days. Shower was not very good either. Room offered little to be pleased with

The outside of the building looked very nice.

We liked the location from the interstate, easy on and off.

there was no coffee maker in the room. there was no blow dryer in the bathroom. the shower head didn't work well. we got no breakfast with the rooms that we reserved.

We liked the location from the interstate, easy on and off. lots of restaurants around the area. the beds were soft and comfy. the price for 6 people/ 2 rooms was good.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Money wasted
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Had to fill my trash can with water to pour in the toilet just to get it to flush. Woke up to see a roach bug crawling up the wall. Definitely wish I could get my money back from that night. Had to go to the front desk because my key quit working. Also the stacks of old mattresses were not helping laying all around the property.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

The rooms were kept clean.

Fitness room was closed.

The rooms were kept clean. The hot tub was nice after being gone all day sight seeing. And it wasn’t to far from Tybee or Savannah. And very good price for location.

Good value.

Vending machine out of service. The location was a bit remote, tried ordering a pizza delivery and was una le to do so due to distance.

Good value. Indoor swimming pool. Room was clean.

Thanks

When trying to open the door you had to bump hard with your hip a couple of times for it to open. No soap/shampoo in bathroom, TV kept freezing up while watching to the point of just turning off.

Staff was friendly. Great location.

Do not stay here. We were very unhappy with the hotel and the staff.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Cockroaches came out at night and were all over the room and in the hallway outside our room. I spent a good amount of time killing roaches when we woke up. Desk clerk was unapologetic. She stated that this is Georgia and we have roaches everywhere. She also stated that the exterminator comes in regularly and the roaches come in through cracks in the wall by the AC units. The hotel is painted on the outside, but don't let that fool you. This is a very old hotel and should be knocked down.

There was no breakfast included. Their "included": breakfast was just coffee.

Had a good time would come back again

I just didn't like the fact that you have to pay for a extra bed each night your there instead of one set price of $15 and there is no space to put the bed

The spa, the hotel staff was nice Ms.Twinette was amazing ,

Hot tub was not working, cops were out front at 1 am loud.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Hot tub was not working, cops were out front at 1 am loud. Asked for two extra pills because there were two flat pillows thrown on the bed in the room and got one.

Quite happy except for the issues refered to. Other local options should be expkored

Break in the bath tub bottom meant bathroom very wet floor. Carpet in room next to main bed area was wet. WIFI not working but was on weekend so problem could not be fixed quickly

the lady at the front desk was very good. Bed comfortable.

HORIBLE... I WANT A REFUND of 278.26 wouldn't let no one stay there
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

There were bugs in the room ,toilet didn't work very well, the hot tub was freezing, swimming pool was little , take your our coffee maker cause theirs is horrible .....on a/c in building but in rooms if you choose. no screens on window place needs to be shut down.....

there was places close by to eat...

HORIBLE... I WANT A REFUND of 278.26 wouldn't let no one stay there
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The Hot tub was FREEZING the pool was small and warmer than the hot tub... bugs in room took pictures,, the hotel had no air conditioning on, all the windows open no safety screens for kids .. The owners or workers brought there kids to work running up and down .Take your our coffee maker there's taste nasty....take your own bed sheet and blankets ... I did... Glad I did That had to be one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in and I have done a lot of traveling... I WANT MY MONEY BACK .....to be honest...That what they should do. Oh the towels was off white/brownish... I'm so crushed my husband is furious. It did everything he could not to leave but I told him we would be charged extra .. Oh and the toilets didn't work no matter how many times they plunged it...DON"T STAY HERE RUN ... that's just my opinion...I filing a compliant. as so as possible.. Jennifer Bentely..........

The outside looks nice close to a couple a places to eat because you want to stay away as much as possible from the hotel.....

Wonderful customer service!

Smells like leftover wet laundry 😏 the beds were hard and very uncomfortable 😣! The AC was so loud like it was an airport taking off 😳 woke us up all night 😓! No breakfast which was a bummer 😔

Wonderful customer service!

A 7 at best

Me and my partner went to the pool on-site and when we got back to room they had been in room and took all the towels and washcloths..now how was I supposed to dry off ? Just bar soap in bathroom no shampoo or conditioner

Price

Do NOT waste your money! HORRIBLE!!!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Stayed here because of the indoor hot tub and pool. Got to it and it was full of screaming kids (way more than the 12 that are allowed according to the sign). The room was TINY (we had a singe Queen bed) with no decorations at all (I guess to be fair, there wasn't any ROOM for any decorations or lamps). It had white semi-gloss walls and ceiling with a laminate floor, SO depressing (I have another analogy in mind, but will spare all of you). Blood stain on the comforter and a suspicious stain on the sheets (which I didn't see until the next morning - UGH!). A/C was VERY loud. Toilet filled for a few seconds every few minutes all night long. Shower fixture dripped. Towels can also be used as 80-grit sandpaper for some light woodworking. Another family brought their own grill and used it outside while smoking a joint. Was told breakfast was served until 10 - got downstairs at 9:20 and there was nothing to be found. Run, don't walk, away from this hotel. Spend the extra $20-$30 and stay at one of the other hotels on the other side of I-95.

The woman at the front desk was nice.

Motel 6 Savannah overnight stay

The grounds were full of trash and the bathroom wasn't very clean. My room door was propped open by the latch lock when I first got there which made me feel uncomfortable. The staff was OK.

The room size was good and beds were comfy. Right off I95 which was perfect since I was just stopping overnight on my way back up from Florida.

The lady that worked 2nd shift on Friday and Saturday...

The lady on 2nd shift. Coffee was way too strong

The lady that worked 2nd shift on Friday and Saturday memorial day weekend was extremely rude. She really ruined my stay. She was awful

Horrible

I checked in on Wednesday the 23rd they didn't co.e in and change the sheets or clean the room until I called and complained. I am a military veteran and it's no reason why I have to fuss and cuss to get things done. Then when it was time to check out these people knocked on the door then came in while in my nightgown talking about I had 30 min to leave..WHAT THE HELL

It was a good experience
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The towel holder had hair around the towels and wash clothes and they need to be cleaned thoroughly before placing clean towels and washcloths

Yes location and experience was good. Will come back for next business and leisure trip at this one.

Underwhelmed and will not be returning.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

So much to dislike. Squeaky old metal bed, toilet wasn’t clean when first inspecting the room, mold in the shower, lights didn’t work, WiFi wouldn’t connect (this seems to be a recurring problem with other visitors too) and there was no continental breakfast.

The check-in was fairly quick. Overall no problems with the staff at this motel.

Not so great

They never changed the sheets. We stayed for 3 days. Housekeepers didn’t come in the room. They had us hand them the garbage. Mildew smell in room

The people at the desk were very accommodating and polite.

No more motel 6 for us......other more cheaper Hotels at least serve some kind of food mornings

No good connection to WiFi after finally I got connected to the correct WiFi......no towels in the morning (only 1 left), no break fast (a big no, no for travelers) and the trashy area behind the dumpster and on the grounds.....

First when we got there, we had to fight with Booking.com for the rate it was confirmed. They contacted the Hotel because they charged us $30.00 more then it was offered and confirmed. It took us 1 hours to finally get the price from Motel 6 as it was presented to Booking.com. The same day I could not get the WiFi they gave me to sign in on. I tried and tried and had to have almost a fight with Mr. Patel that he had it on his phone but we could not get it. After again for 20 minutes back and forth he contacted the owner and found out that it is not GuestInn it is att7013 with password. I finally signed in and there was no good connection. The most I got was 1 bar and had to step out of the Room to at least do my business on my I Pad. The Hotel outside the Area was occupied from very strange people who did not stay in Motel 6 but did some shady business there via car driving up and leaving. The trash from those cars was tossed outside and in the morning it looked like a hurricane came through. The second I never, ever will book with motel 6 is that they don't even give you a International Breakfast for the prices they charge. The Hotels are not updated and we almost sit on the floor with the toilette so low that it was for kids. It is a shame what Motel 6 comes too. Not even a darn break only coffee and you only get that in certain hours. When I looked around that Hotel, there were broken windows in the 2nd floor, one window was totally missing and Mr. Patel did not even know were to get a No Disturbing sign, he had to asked the Cleaning people who were very weird and no towels left for us to get.....Overall, Motel 6 is not on my list anymore, I was once staying only with Motel 6, they don't keep care of their Hotels and for sure, Breakfast is a must (but it was my fault not checking for that feature). Motel 6 you stink....literally.....

It was OK. I had a place to spend the night. Learned: Ck with the hotel, verify reservation!

Bathtub had a 3 inch wide stain around the bottom of the tub. NO shampoo, however, when I asked the nice lady on the morning shift, she gave me one. NO breakfast except coffee! I had to hold the handle down for at least 4 seconds to clear the toilet. NOT the fault of the motel, but guests in the room next to me were pounding things against the wall until 1:30 in the morning and I am sure the folks upstairs were learning how to stomp! WI-FI was horrible!!! It kept disconnecting every few seconds. When I called the front desk I was told it was not their problem but that of Comcast. On the 1st night there was basically no WI-FI. The second night had improved but I still had to keep reconnecting.

Somehow, Bookings.com failed to send my confirmation to the 1st motel I booked and had to find me another motel.. That was probably a plus since the new location surroundings were much nicer. My new location was further away from my destination but much better than the first! Lovely from the outside and grounds were well maintained.

You get what you pay for! It's a gamble when choosing a hotel/motel while trying to stay on a budget

The beds were horrible! They squeaked every time you moved. There was no iron in the room, the bathroom...OMG the bathroom toilet was so small I thought we were in a bathroom to potty training toddlers. The bathroom needs to be updated with the quickness! Housekeeping threw away my dove and irish spring soaps. Oh wait, when we got in room there was a head print in one of the pillows. Speaking of pillows....they were the worst....cheapest ones they could find I am sure. We will not stay at another Motel 6 again.

I liked the two women staffers at the desk. They both were very helpful. I also liked the location of the motel and that there was free parking. The location of various restaurants and shopping was very close by and easy to get to.

Don’t stay at this property.

Everything nasty property. Looks like the use it for long term rentals.

Nothing the hotel is the worst very dirty halls and elevator nothing was cleaned the two day I was there. The room was not the best floors were sticky never mopped kept flip flops on at all times. I have stayed in many motel six properties all over this country and they have been very clean and nice.. not this one.. there are about three other in the area I suggest you stay at one of them.

Not as expected
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Bad location, was raided by us marshals during my stay, for drug activity. poor internet, rooms not as clean and neat as pictured. Could not wait to leave.

Staff was very friendly

Not acceptable for families.

Not acceptable for families. Appeared to mostly be occupied by men. Dirty towel in bathtub. Fluorescent lighting above bed, bathroom door didn't close. Smelt of water damage. Yikes. Worth it to pay a little more. Don't trust pretty exterior.

Terrible

The beds were not comfortable. The whole place had a very bad smell. If it hadn’t been so late when we arrived we would have went back to the hospital and sit in the lobby. My granddaughters keep telling there’s something in the sheets I got up and looked it was a roll of trash bags under them. Non of the vending machines worked. We had to leave and go to the store across the road to get what we needed. That’s when I made contact to cancel so we could get something closer and better for our next night. My son was in the hospital very sick this was the reason for our stay. I was so glad when booking canceled the second night. But didn’t really matter cause we weren’t staying there another night.

Hallways and rooms could be a bit more updated and bathroom...

Hallways and rooms could be a bit more updated and bathroom floors scrubbed. Wifi and cable needs to be updated but was okay for the price only good for short stay. Stafd was friendly

The stay sucked to be polite.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Everything was worse than could be expected. Prisoner cells in Alcatraz were better. Was told on departure that if we had asked for a better room, we would have gotten the room shown on the internet. Worst place. Stay away.

Nothing except the departure.

WILL NOT BE BACK!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The bathroom was dirty. Had to clean it myself with my own supplies. The first room we were given was dirty. Beds squeaked, the phone didn't work and the tv wouldn't come on. Had to go back down stairs to have them switch my room. Also, the main reason i chose this hotel was for the indoor pool, THE POOL WAS CLOSED THEE ENTIRE TIME WE STAYED!!!! VERY DISAPPOINTING!

The beds were comfortable

Will not stay here again. Pictures were deceiving.

I booked multiple rooms for my family and I for a family vacation. The manager charged all the rooms to my card account when I checked in, even after there was an entire conversation about my family members paying for their own rooms. He did it purposefully and did not apologize when I confronted him about it. There was also an empty, obviously used, plastic medicine organizer under the fitted sheet in one of the beds. Ew.

Absolutely horrible. Your place is disgusting and I will never recommend your hotels

When we arrived to the hotel we found no staff at the front desk. We proceeded to wait for 10 minutes before the women arrived to check us in. Once we entered our room we found hair on the sheets as we turned them back, cigarette burn marks all over the blankets in our non smoking room, piles of dirt in the corners, the bathroom sink was stained and dirty and spiders all over the bathroom! The toilet paper had stains all over it as well. This room was absolutely disgusting and I’m appalled to have found it in that kind of condition.

I will never stay there again. Not even if I had free accommodations. The worst experience ever.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The linen was filthy. I had to go and purchase cleaning/disinfectant supplies,request fresh bedding because it was so dirty. Only at first glance did the room appear to be well kept. They turned The used pillows over and The mattress pad had blood and/or bodily fluids, stains on them. The mattresses were noisy and uncomfortable. You could feel springs. The bath towels were folded to were only one side showed to be cleaned. Very unsanitary place. Breakfast only consisted of a cup of coffee. The premises were just maintained. There were people hanging out in the parking lot, and near the front entrance. My kids and I didn't feel safe. I only stayed because my money was non refundable.

The front desk staff was very pleasant. Though it had heavy foot traffic presence, it's was surprisingly quiet on the floor where I stayed.

I did not see any bugs.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The toilet had urine stains and hair and....! The sheets had not been changed, they had hair throughout. The pillows and pillow cases had yellow stains. We went to walmart and spent an extra $50 to buy a Comforter Set to put on the bed. It was that or go get another hotel. Trust me, I am not trying to be mean these are all facts. The first room they put us on someone was still on it when we opened the door so they had to give us another room.

I did not see any bugs. If they had g [d housekeeping and laundry it would not have been so bad.

Front desk informed me they did not have my reservation and...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Front desk informed me they did not have my reservation and nothing she could do,I needed to call the booking company and have them call her. She looked in her system once and told me to move on.

HORRIBLE. BOTTOM OF BARREL.

This hotel is outdated in every way. I'm not even sure how they are up to code accommodate guests. The beds are hard and squeak. The lighting is horrible. The walls are falling apart. The tv, microwave and refrigerators are tiny and outdated. I refused to use the shower as there was tons of hair and build up in it. Another visitor complained of bed bugs in their room. It was ST.Pattys day weekend and definitely was not worth $50 a night let alone $250. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. The reviews online must be false because this hotel is filthy.

Nothing at all.

Nightmare on Elm Street

I read previous reviews they were ok, but I should’ve given the bad reviews a little more thought. No human with even the slightest decency about themselves would have anything nice to say about this property besides the pleasant smile of the front desk receptionist Ms Debbie. This place is a dump. They are not renovating it’s just in terrible condition. The pictures on this website are far from accurate. The linen and towels were stained. There was hair all over the room. The bed is just a mattress and a rail. The bathroom should be condemned. The pool and hot tub was a joke.

Great pool area..... Needs new staff.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Drove 5hrs...checked in...got ready to hit the sack... TONS of hair on bed and pillows when we pulled the covers away :( too late for me to try an find another hotel...they were gonna switch us out to another room but decided to come change bedding that wasn't done!! Shame....Shame

Indoor Pool

Not a great choice for light sleepers.

The beds were uncomfortable. There were no toiletries in the room except a very drying soap. The walls were very thin and the doors close loudly. They allow pets which causes more noise.

The pool and hot tub were a great size and indoors. The staff was super friendly and stayed in the lobby. The room was large enough to be very comfortable.

Looks are deceiving
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

No vending or soda machine anywhere on floors just snack on 1st floor took no change...no soda until a couple days later only took change or ccard. Fridge in room loud thin walls. And had to clean myself was dirty dirty dirty...went and bought own bed Set

It looked nice from the outside

It served it's purpose.

The first room we checked into the toilet didn't work, the second room the air wouldn't work right, sink cracked, don't provide shampoo,body wash, hairdryer, hotel is loud, smelled like weed.

It was clean and convenient to eating establishments.

We were traveling through on the way from Florida to Tennessee, for the night it wasn't awful.

There was only soap in the bathroom, no shampoo etc, the TV had FIVE channels--I've never stayed in a hotel in the past two decades that hadn't had a slew of channels. The room looks like it was "updated" but like they only put in half the effort. The bathroom did not appear very clean and the room had an awful smell. I suppose for one night while traveling through it wasn't awful, but I'd take my money elsewhere personally. This is the first Motel 6 that we've had a problem with as we normally travel with our dogs so we frequent them often.

The location was convenient, right off of I-95.

I loved that the room was clean and the pool area was quiet.

The staff knocks on the door at 9 am and uses their key card to just walk in your room. Very upset about this!

I loved that the room was clean and the pool area was quiet.

I could not sleep because it was being painted and I was not...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

I could not sleep because it was being painted and I was not told that until after the room was raining so I stayed up all night because it made me sick I could not leave because it was dark and I cannot drive in the dark and I did not have money to go somewhere else but other than that it was great

most disgusting motel ever stayed at

Dirtiest motel we ever stayed at. The floor had dog and human hair all over the floor n bed sheets. Mirrors had old tooth paste stains on it. The room smelled. Complained to desk clerk. She gave me new sheets and a vacuum to clean the room my self. Complained to front desk next morning. Asked to speak to the manager(which he wasnt in)Tried to talk to the general manager but he avoided me by telling staff he wasn't in.

Nothing of the property. Only good thing it close to Wal-Mart n food places

The price.

Requested a bottom floor due to pregnancy put me on 3rd floor, room was bland, no closet with hangers, no iron, just sheets on bed, very thin towels, shower curtain was molded, dirty

The price..

Pet friendly with no extra charges, fair price and good...

They were having a construction above our room that only stopped around 8pm at night and it started again at 7am! We called the front desk, staff was friendly, but the construction noises didn’t stop, it got worse. It was very upsetting.

Pet friendly with no extra charges, fair price and good location, close to many restaurants and gas stations.

Nice and Clean and comfortable. I always try to stay there when I get a reasonable rate booking.com
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

A lot of activity on the floor I was on. You could hear a lot thru the door in the hallway.

Love the room. Clean and comfortable. Nice warm water this time.

Horrible. Never motel 6 again
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The furnishings were coming apart, there were parties at all hours of the night, the deadbolt for our door was missing or broken, we didn't sleep at all.

Road move stopping spot.

Rooms smell like smoke. The place is older and needs a good scrub.

It was a Motel 6 so not a lot was expected. The room was clean and they let us have our pets during our move. Staff was nice and hot tub worked.

Do not waist your money there!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

12 hours driving later... After visiting 2 rooms because unable to unlock the door, settled for an extra small dirty room, no coffee machine, no shampoo, broken mirror, dirty caulking walls and window. Yek! Definitely not meeting other Motel 6 standards.

It was good.

The motel had a weird smell at our entrance, like a sulfa smell, it also smelled that way in the restroom. The only chair in the rooms was a straight back chair, VERY uncomfortable, especially for my 71 year old mother. They do not serve a continental breakfast! We were not aware of that until we were checking in. So that added extra experience to the trip. That needs to be posted on the site somewhere.

The ease of getting to downtown. The rooms were clean. Great price.

5/7 would not stay again.

Oh where do we start? Firstly, the wifi, while I could connect to it and get an IP address, had no internet access. Secondly, the tv, while being a decent Vizio HD set was receiving 480i analog distribution of the channels (seriously, in 2017)... When it comes to bedding, the bed was moderately comfortable, though the frame sounded as though an exuberant couple previously gave it a hot supper and it squeaked and flexed a lot. The blankets were like canvas tarps. The bed felt... moist. Like it just got done working out and was laying about for a few before showering off. (Ever done a spinning class? Yeah, it was like that..) My bathroom counter looked like a previous guest used it as a bench (see aforementioned couple) and was sagging away from the wall (right over the toilet) causing items to fall into said toilet. The AC unit was good though it was NOT sealed around the edges from the outside and let in insects and detritus into the room as well as all of the sound from the parking lot.

The cost... The cost was good.

Peaceful
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The fact they don't serve breakfast

I liked the upgrade to flat screen tvs. The front desk and housekeeping staff were respectful, helpful and polite. They actually had working vending machines. the renovation is great. Fresh new ideas

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND GET A BETTER ROOM FOR YOUR MONEY

The bed squeaked everytime I moved or turned over and this was annoying, especially during the night. I had a NON-SMOKING room and I could smell cigarette smoke and pot that was com8ng through the vents in my room, so the room actually wasn’t a NON-SMOKING room! The noise in the room above me was very noisy at 10pm, it sounded like people were going to come through the ceiling! I called the front desk clerk and she said she would call up there to tell the, to be quiet, unfortunately that didn’t happen until at least 2 hours later! The cost of the room for the quality of the room and hotel was ABSOLUTELY TO MUCH MONEY! I stayed at this property about 2 years ago and it was NOT like this at all! I’m not sure if they changed management or owners, but it has definitely gone DOWNHILL! I will NEVER stay here again and WOULD NOT recommend it to anyone!

The staff was friendly, the pool and hot tub were nice and well kept.

Wish we could have enjoyed why we booked, but was clean enough
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Swimming pool door was locked, apparently bcuz the hot tub was broken and no sign posted. We chose this hotel based on the amenities. Was a total bummer that this was still advertised and not available. Got the door unlocked to find a pool that really did not seem inviting.

Close to food, highway, and Harley Davidson Dealership

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Everything ,the place was nasty, smelled bad bathroom UNCLEAN, CARPET NASTY DEAD ROACH BODY SMASHED TO THE WALL. WAS a very BAD TRIP FOR ME and family, dogs. All of us . Would not give this hotel any score over half a star.

I liked that it was cheap and accepted our pets.

It smelled like mold in our room. Wasn't very clean. Towels were dingy.

I liked that it was cheap and accepted our pets. Front desk was pleasant.

Disaster

The linens weren't clean, room had a horrible smell, the bathroom had hair all over the floor, and we found a piece of soap in the tub that was probably 6 months old.

Nothing, something straight out a scary movie

The place was dirty & loud.

The beds were not swept under, the bathroom was not clean, a towel was left on the bathroom counter. The hallways were extra noisy, there was not a breakfast. The hotel smelled. I do not recommend this hotel for other guests.

I will not stay at a motel 6 again unless it's brand new.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel itself needs to be updated. Not just throwing paint on the outside walls.the carpets are dirty, the walls in the rooms have stains the bathrooms need work. The pool looked unsanitary. The first room they gave me was half cleaned, then she gave me another one which was a little better, but needed touching up. I can't remember the front desk lady that was there Saturday but she took care of it for me.

The motel was close to resturants.

Tired and expected better.

Handicap...... Queen beds were both up against the wall. (difficult to get in and out for third person) Not much room between the beds. TV was fuzzy and small. Linoleum floors got sox dirty.

Shower was nice. Access from handicap room to side door,. Actually charged what Booking.com quoted me!!

Very basic with no extra facilities in room but clean and adaquate for two people

No tea or coffee making facilities in room , fridge or microwave, although if you walk over to the main reception there is a microwave for use and a large drinks machine (eg fizzy). The other Motel 6 (we stayed at another one further inland) had all the facilities this one did not including free Wifi. This Motel 6 charged you 2.99 dollars for basic Wifi, more if you wanted to download/stream.

The room was compact with shower, toilet and washbasin but adequate room for two people. Bed was comfy and the air conditioning was the quietest we had, compared to all the other motels we had stayed in. Large TV in room. Parking for your car is right outside your door if on the ground level but still plenty of spaces for other cars.

It was a place to sleep out of the storm for a few hours.

The first room they put us in had been used and wasn't clean. They offered us a smoking room but my husband has asthma and we couldn't do that. We finally got a room, but it was quite dirty--greasy hair marks on the mirror behind the bed, toothpaste spit on the mirror in the bathroom, floor / rug didn't feel clean.

We were able to have a place to sleep during our evacuation from the hurricane and our dogs were allowed.

Never again

Staff, towels, pool, roaches, ac didn't work, the room and bathroom was filthy but they wouldn't refund my booking so we were financially stuck with this place

Very helpful staff

No tea/coffee making facilities in room. Fridge ice making compartment was so thick with ice the door wouldn't shut and on first visit to the bathroom there were two dead cock roaches on the floor. BUT. on bringing this to the attention of the staff the latter was removed

Good location just off the main highway with plenty of places to eat near by. The swimming pool is not massive but good as the two of us were the only ones in it. Likewise the spa bath. The room facilities were good with free WiFi, TV, fridge and microwave. Coffee machine only in main lobby but only available between 6am and 10am. Female receptionist was excellent-very helpful and turned the coffee machine on out of hours so we could get hot water to use with our own tea bags.

worst hotel experience we have ever had

The staff was extremely rude. The hotel was filthy. Floors were dirty the room smelled like smoke there was mold in the bathrooms and tampons in the pool.

Sad , disappointed weekend for my children and our self , because of lack of communication!

Sad service , manger will not return calls ,

After checking in dressing for pool we were told no pool today it was closed for weekend ! No sign at door or desk ! Sad group of my kids ! We should have been text or contacted before checking in ! This was Saturday night and the pool was closed on Friday we were told ! After leaving tryed to reach manger for two weeks asked for refund , was told no ! He said they call people to let them Know! No they did not ! I even talked with desk on Saturday before we arrived ! Sad service we had stay here at least 3 times before ! And chose this place because of the pool area with my children !

It was close to the highway
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was a squished bug stuck to the wall There were 2 tvs a flat screen that wasn't set up yet . and a big fat back tv from the 90's that was facing away from the bed. The closet had a refrigerator in it. The cleaning staff just bust in the room after my husband said wait 5 minutes until we leave and you can come in. The hair dryer was for display Then I asked for another hairdryer that didn't work either so 2 broken ass hair dryers. The bed squeaked so badly I thought it was going to breakdown. What wifi access was there ? 🤷🏽‍♀️

It was close to the highway

There were no eggs.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Some Rif- raf around, undesirables. But overall ok.

There were no eggs. No partner? It was my wife. Coffee was strong, a big plus. Pcice a little to high for the quality offered.

Not close enough

The hotel is old and dated but it was clean and a deal. The location was about a 20 minute ride from the historic downtown river front.

Staff was friendly and the place was clean.

Not the best stay

The hallways, elevator and room smelled. The neighbors next door could be heard through the wall. Housekeeping woke us up early in the morning by opening the door.

Dog friendly.

Not a value

Hotel was using a new system which staff didn't appear to know well. Room was very dated with stains on bedding, uncovered outlets and uncomfortable furniture.

Desk staff were very friendly.

Browse Motel 6 - Savannah traveller photo gallery