Reviews of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tracy 2 stars

861 West Clover Road, Tracy, CA 95376, USA

#6 of 8 hotels in Tracy

The staff was very friendly. The room was clean. Breakfast was lousy. Construction.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The public areas were under construction including the hallways which had carpets pulled up and the old nasty padding was what you had to walk on. The bed was too tall. The bed top was as high as a kitchen counter. You have to literally climb into bed. The free breakfast was almost non-existent. There was ONE slice of bread. No pastries. Enough Cold cereal for maybe one bowl. The waffle machine appeared to be working. The coffee machine was working and the coffee was good. This was the first morning of my stay. I didn't waste my time going back. The room we were given had no soaps or shampoo the first night. I'm glad that I took my own. I was unhappy that Booking.com didn't inform us about the construction. The same thing happened in Union City.

Floors were new and closer to highway.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Still under renovation and our bathroom door didn’t close. Beds were old squeaky and uncomfortable.

Floors were new and closer to highway. They had a fridge, microwave and ample space in our room.

Ok stay
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

not too much selection for breakfast.. just grab and go items.. Also the whole place was being remodeled so everything was dirty and dusty.. The pool area very dirty, trash and not to cleanly to be walking around barefoot. This place will look very nice ONCE its remodeled

beds and rooms were remodeled. bed was comfy

Very good and would stay there again.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The only down side to the place is the carpets. They were filthy. They weren't tattered just filthy. Needed replacement or industrial cleaning.

Check in very smooth. Room was comfortable. No noise. Convenient location for travel. Would definitely stay again.

There was ants.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

There was ants. The pull out couch bed was horrible. They charged me double on my card and when I called to complain they put me on hold and never helped me. Stay away!!!!

I was here to do a delivery at 6am to Sunnyvale Meats in Manteca. Everything went well.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hardwood floor in the room had grains of dirt on it , should have been cleaner.

The bed was comfortable, the room was nice. Breakfast waffles were good, they only offered a hard boiled egg, muffins, toast, cereal, etc. Continental breakfast. It did the job...

it would of been better if given what was shown in pictures,otherwise it was fine.

room was not what was picture showed. bed base too big compared to matress. bed base too tall,and im 6ft 5''. sharp edges on bed frame. unfinished or badly done fit and finish in the bathroom.

nice staff

All in all I did enjoy my stay. It was very comfortable.
    • Queen Suite with Sofa Bed - Disability Access

I waa a little upset I arrived at 7 pm and my room was not clean or ready yet. I didnt care too much for the green and white quilted comforter on the bed.

I liked that it was a nice size room and bathroom , I liked the design. I loved the mirror behind the bed.

Room were clean, new beds were nice, breakfast was good.

We were unaware the hotel was being remodeled. The gym was unavailable, a number of the workers were housed on third floor and made a great deal noise late into the night and early in the morning. The hotel manager was told about this, but there was no effect on these activities.

Room were clean, new beds were nice, breakfast was good.

Nightmare
    • Queen Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Appalling noise control. First room they gave us had connecting door with screaming children and shouting parents on the other side. Persuaded hotel staff (who seemed to think it amusing) to move us to another room. This also had a connecting door which later came with party people on the other side who went in and out of their front door every 15 minutes to have a smoke outside. Slamming their front door in and out. I asked them to keep the noise down at 12:15 am and the night manager did at 3:00 am. Quiet for about an hour and a half then another friend joined them. Most of they time they were just talking and laughing but the lack of sound insulation, coupled with no carpet and trendy wood floors made everything echo. Worst hotel experience of my life.

I always enjoy staying here, the staff is usually very friendly

Still under construction making the hallways dirty. The receptionist when I first came in looking for a room was quite rude

The rooms are comfortable and clean

okay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

i thinking the security in this hotel is not that good. i think if the security can control as only guests could entry will be better. and the hotel is under renewed i guess, that smells bad.

the room is the same as the pictures.

Uncomfortable, and disappointing
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Cable TV didn't work, was never fixed though I called every day to ask for someone to look at it. The room, which was recently redecorated, was sparsely "decorated" and had all the warmth of a mental hospital. The shower head was clogged with lime and mineral buildup. The bed was hard and felt like sleeping on an old futon. The dining area was rundown and filthy like the rest of the hotel so I didn't bother with breakfast. Don't believe the positive reviews. They were either written by the owners or people who have been living on the street. This hotel is a cost cutting dump

None of it

It was close to the people I was visiting

The place was under construction and e had no idea. The gym was closed the carpet are stained and it looks run down and the wifi didnt work. They lost my reservation and tried to change me more then when I booked

It was close to the people I was visiting

Room was clean, comfortable and made good use of the space
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room wasn't very big - as a result, you were 'encouraged' to go out and do something

Room was clean, comfortable and made good use of the space

I p I personally like the new look and the comfortability of...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I didn't like how their employees maintenance were very rude what's day was someone in trouble and much-needed

I p I personally like the new look and the comfortability of the new beds a installed

My Review of Microtel

Them losing my reservation from booking or never getting it.Rooms were run down etc.Lousy breakfast also coffee was horrible.I would never stay there again ever.

Not much they never found my reservation from booking bed was broke toilet seat was broke didnt stay up.Breakfast wasnt that good and rooms were not so great.

The room was clean.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The young lady that checked me in was kinda rude. In fact, I was told our reservations had been cancelled at midnight. There was no time frame to report what time we would arrive. We didn't get there til 12:30. Luckily there were rooms available. Overall I was not pleased with my stay. They were also remodeling and the floors and halls were nasty.

The room was clean.

Was nice and quiet, relaxing stay.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Setting up of Rewards account, never received reward points for staying.

The Front Desk was exceptionally professional and accommodating. Had no problems with check-in or checking out.

A real Roach motel
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Disabiality Access - Non-Smoking

The batteries in the remote didn't work. I saw a roach crawling on the wall. There was rust in the bathroom, all along the door frame by the shower. The thermostat wasn't working. The clock radio was not working properly. The breakfast was very basic. No scrambled eggs or sausages. The carpet was stained throughout the property hallways and room. The do or to my room would shut all the way on its on. The paint was chipped on the walls and the door of the room. Exposed screws around the toilet. The room was freezing when I checked in.

Good
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Disabiality Access - Non-Smoking

Good if you get a renovated room.

Renovation underway. Old carpets and old appliances. Cheaper than other hotels in the area. Good breakfast. Ample parking. Elevator.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Because I booked my room online when I reached there they said there is no reservation.woww online services. Thanks

I don't like all the services

The staff was friendly.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The property is still under construction. A little loud in the morning.

The staff was friendly. Also it's the most affordable place that has a hot tub.

it was a great stay I would definitely stay again
    • Queen Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

I didn't like the fact that the room that we ended up getting had remnants of water bugs all over.

I like the new look and comfortability of the room.

A place to sleep.

The bed

It is an older property and shows wear. I wasn't able to set the time on the alarm clock and neither could the maintenance person. He brought a newer clock and that satisified my needs. Also, the bed was on a pedistal and whenever I tried to get out of bed the mattress would tilt in the direction I was exiting, I fell forwar the first time, but got used to it. I did report it the next day and left before it was fixed.

will never go back
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room smelled, the sheets had stains and hair, the furniture surfaces had stains and were sticky, shower pressure low and water was luke warm it never got hot. The heater didn't work had to change rooms..

Convient to work

I itched all night long. It was uncomfortable.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No Bugs. There were bugs in the room. In the morning, there were sum in the bed. I could not sleep and started itching. I itched all night long.

Bugs, Bugs, Bugs.

filthy , smell,y ghetto vibe
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

this place was filthy in the lobby. Stains on every surface, especialy the cloth furniture and floor ( easy to clean items). When I rode the dirty elevator to the second floor I walked out the door and was disgusted with the smell, and torn filthy carpet. I mean the carpet was torn at the edges the entire length of the hallway. The advertisement on Booking.com stated the facility was brand new. Not even close. 20+ years old and never updated is my guess. Wyndham needs to revoke endorsement of this facility.

easy refund, no argument from staff

A disaster!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Motel lost our reservation and it took desk clerk 31 minutes to check us in! He had to call the manager for instructions on how to cancel our reservation and then give us a new one. He was unresponsive to our needing rest instead of my wife sitting in the lobby that long. Will never book Microtel again!!!!

not happy
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

People doing laundry in laundry room next door all nite (12:30 - 5:30 a.m.) top of bed next to wall where water ran through,sounded like we were in middle of a river.Sounded like tennis shoes bouncing in dryer all nite. Just turning over in bed activated lights so it was like flood lights off & on all nite. Refrigerator did not work. Left tired & exausted from no sleep.

friendly staff clean updated room

above

Everything was good for being in the middle of being remodeled. The new colors of paint look great. I cant wait to see the finished result and yes I would stay here again

food was good

Thin walls.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Thin walls. We heard a couple fighting above us in the middle of the night, and a child playing very loud video games next to us at 4:30 AM. Not a very restful sleep.

Nice location, great staff, just needs more TLC.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Hotel needs a makeover to clean up the neglect. The cleaning staff does a great job with what they have to work with. The carpeting needs to be replaced in areas and throughly cleaned in others. Can’t leave windows open on 1st floor if near entrance, due to cigarette/pot smoke floating in.

Cleaning & front desk staff was very friendly. OK value for the price. Fairly quiet hotel if. You have a upper level room.

Wont stay here again
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The description on booking.com said it was a new, state of the art hotel; however it was an old hotel currently being refurbished. Hotel corridors were grubby, lift was old and noisy, carpets were stained. Workmwn were working in rooms and corridor outside our room at 7.30pm. Surrounding area was run down and it did not feel safe. It was also very over priced.

The beds were comfortable.

Haffull

See previous questions

We did'nt have breakfast at the motel. What was offered was to basic. Veru thilfy with heavy renovations. Door key not working. Never seen a Hotel as unclean. Retired businessman

Unexpected Mini Suite at a Great Price...

Unexpected mini suite, great price & location especially for late night, last minute booking. Nice place located in an area with several choices of fast food and restaurants. Clean room, huge room loved the long seating in front of window! Pretty good breakfast and nice staff.

the staff were great, and anytime I needed any kind of...

I had two issues. The lock on my door was extremely hard to turn, and it was very frustrating. I wasn't offered to sign up for the rewards program and I was there for 5 days. This is rather upsetting.

the staff were great, and anytime I needed any kind of assistance, they were there with open hands.

Comfortable for the price and great location

Someone tried to break into my rental vehicle, therefore it would have been nice to have a security patrolling the area or visible security cameras - as a deterrent for thieves. In the dinning area - no variety of coffee creamers, teas or sugars. Also, there was not a enough yogurt or variety of fruit to meet the hotel's morning demands.

Room was comfortable, front desk person that worked on 9/25 in the am was very helpful, location was great (close to Starbucks), HBO, microwave, and refrigerator.

Blah..
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

My bed was broken and tilted over every time I got into it. The lights turn off every half hour so if you are working you have to keep getting up to turn them on. Either the door of all rooms are insanely loud or the walls are insanely thin. All night I heard other guests doors shutting. Breakfast is tiny bagels and hard boiled eggs. Hotel staff is mostly not present and I am still waiting for the receipt they said they would email me but never did.

I had a roof over my head.

My stay was enjoyable and restful and my needs were accommodated in every way.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Sorry for the prior negative review, evaluated the wrong motel. The manager at Microtel was kind and helpful when I became ill and had to visit ER. The staff was courteous and caring when I needed to use the Do Not Disturb sign to rest. I would definitely stay at this motel when in Tracy.

The location, convenience to places to eat, pharmacy and gas station.

Overall it was a good stay...

We stayed on the 2nd floor but with the remodling it didnt look too good..there was paint on the carpet... But I was informed of that upon check in...

The friendly staff and breakfast

I will never stay hear again; only tolerable because I was out all day and in to the evening.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The first room that I checked in to had a restroom that reeked of urine; the room that we were moved to had blankets with red droplets which appeared to be blood; cigarette smoke came through vents.

The staff was very courteous and accommodating. The breakfast was available early (6:30am) which enabled me to get to my business destination in a very timely manner.

Musty Smell, bad location and felt unsafe.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I hotel was remodeled on the outside kinda of a lipstick on a pig situation. The hotel smell likes smoke almost everyone except our room- in thee in smelled musty. The carpets were covered with stains and paint. Our room had carpet ripped out but the couch was smelly and ancient. The beds were good but only good thing there. The pool has a broken gate bring tied..tied to close which is super dangerous for children. The staff checked me in without saying welcome or even looking me in the eye-just continued their own personal conversations even though i am staying right there. The location was the worst- empty building next door- homeless people on surround streets just not appealing. Hey it was cheap though...just not cheap enough for that.

The bed was pretty comfortable.

The beds had been slept in, with hair and cookie crumbs in them. The staff was unorganized and slow. The place is being remodeled. Online showed $66 per night. When I got there, I was charged closer to $100 per night. Very disappointed in a Wyndum

Disappointed
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The room we stayed in the sheets were nasty hadn't been cleaned an the pull out couch was nasty as well food and crumbs and dirt was in the bed. The Carpet was filthy, the hall way smelled like smoke an old food.

The pool was clean

The hotel was being renovated so the hallways were a mess, but the room was fine.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The key to the door!!! You had to hold it upside down for it to work. It would have been nice to have pointed that out to me before I got up to the third floor with my luggage,

The manager was very nice and accommodating. The room was spacious.

Horrible experience.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The "suite" smelled like paint. They were renovating. Which is unprofessional to have someone stay in a room that's freshly painted. The sheets were stained. There was bugs on the bed which I killed one. Tool pictures to show them and all they did was refund me 16.oo dollars. Which took forever because they charged me the money first then refunded the 16.00 then I called to complain and they ended giving me the 16 back. I called for room service to bring me towels and they said I had to go down and get them. I will never stay here. It was a waste of time and money. And we traveled for 9 hours to get there and it was the worst experience ever. But we had to deal because it was so far away from home.

Better than motel 6 ok for price

place still under renovations breakfasts very weak and to many kids misbehaving picking at food no reading light beside bed old fashion light bar above mirror wall but pretty tacky

roons were being renovated so looking better

Nice area right off freeway and very convenient.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

A maid was cleaning our room and asked my husband to grab her ipad my daughter was also there and he picked it up and she had a naked screensaver of herself and she replied to my husband "that's me and my name's Chelsea " . It was highly inappropriate and they over charged my card so now I have a negative balance that they didn't take care of fully.

Selected people are very welcoming and awesome.

Awesomeness!!!!

Very clean, great services & AWESOME Staff. Thank you & appreciate Tenase & the Front Office Staff so much....you gals ROCK!!! Continuously Make our stay a 5 ***** experience!!!! Love you guys tremendously😍😍.

Very happy with my first stay at a Microtel.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The onsite laundry leaves much to be desired. Tired machines, one out of order, the other two outdated and in need of work.

I travel over 200 days per year. Best lighting I have seen in a hotel room in years. Maybe ever. Room is small,but well appointed and well laid out. Great staff. Easy to work with. Housekeeping seems to be very conscientious about their duties and personable. There is a lot of remodeling going on around and above me, but I have not heard but a couple little sounds from it. My first stay at a Microtel, but if they are all like this, they will become one of my goto hotels for work.

Not a new property but well maintained. Some things are dated.

I believe the description on booking.com said it was a new property. Or at least I got the impression from booking.com that it was new. Not new but very clean. Bathroom looked recently renovated. I didn't care for some of the lighting in my room, especially fluorescent lights over the bed's headboard. The room smelled very good. A/C worked great.

Very friendly & helpful front desk staff who helped me to print maps from the lobby computer. Staff anticipated I would need an address and looked up info for me.

Has potential when remodeling done.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel is under renovation, the hotel staff while friendly, is understaffed and overstressed. One of the housekeeping staff abruptly quit and left the remaining person to clean five additional rooms after an already full day. The hotel advertises a hot breakfast on the site. That is not true, it has an acceptable continental with toast and bagels. We decided to eat elsewhere. I don't travel much so I can't give an honest evaluation of value vs. the price we paid.

We were in one of the remodeled rooms that had more modern amenities such as a flat screen TV, hair dryer, in room coffee, etc.

Worst hotel ever!!!!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Everything else. Was told we're in the middle of renovation but your room is ok. OK it was NOT. Light fixtures falling out, AC unit needed service leaving room 80 degrees all night. Shower had long black hair strands all over curtains. (We are blondes) door handle falling off.

The shower had great water pressure

Comfortable lodging, great breakfast and helpful staff all at an economical price.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Helpful, friendly staff...good food choices for breakfast...comfy,clean room with coffee maker! Plenty of parking...felt very safe which was important because I was traveling alone...nice clean pool and spa.

Staff was friendly.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The "suite" was very dirty; comforters, carpet, mold in bathroom. Mirror was broken off the wall. Neighbors were fighting until 3 am. Elevators were broken. Plenty of freeway noise.

Staff was friendly. Our room had been given to another guest so we were upgraded to a "suite".

A comfortable place to stay

The carpets were badly stained. One of the beds wasn't super stable and we had to be careful or it would flip.

The front desk gal (Tenase) made arrangements for us to check in early after a 16 hour overnight drive from Arizona. She made sure that the room was ready early so that we could rest. Kudos for that!! Linens were clean and the room was perfectly set up.

Comfortable bed. Great staff. Bad room lighting.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Maintenance in hallways. The lighting is all LED with blue light that can disrupt sleep cycles. Softer lighting with less blue is best. Too bad the rooms have already gone through upgrade. Do consider changing the lighting please.

Comfortable bed. Very friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Needs professional staff,with customer sevices
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Most of the staff, we're rude,not acommadating,I was bitten by bed bugs three times,the house keeper didn't clean toilets,prior there was poop on toilet seat,the remodeling employees, live on property,they stated in the new renoved rooms first,before guess.

Only the renovated room

Dirty, Old and noisey No sleep could not wait to leave
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Disabiality Access - Non-Smoking

The floors dirty, bugs and spiders in room paper walls could here upstairs not pleasant Fridge had food in it still in it. I was not please at all for this wydham hotel stayed at a different one was good this one needs a lot of care new rugs update of hotel I will never stay at this hotel again.

over all it was a great stay

we didnt have any coffee cups in room .

it was a great stay . beds were wonderful. pillows not so much . but when the remodel is done cant wait to come back.

This facility was dirty.

This facility was dirty. There were transients outside. The lobby was filthy. There was trash in the elevator and hallway floors/walls were disgusting! There was also a foul smell in the hallway. I demanded a refund.

The lady at the front desk was very nice and the room had...
    • Queen Suite with Sofa Bed - Disability Access

The heating and air didn't work, the password to the wi-fi didn't work, and it was very noisy. The rooms were under renovation and ours looked like it was just done but not everything was hooked up. I would put silencers on the door going to the stairs and insulate the ceilings-could hear the people upstairs every time they got out of bed.

The lady at the front desk was very nice and the room had just been renovated so it was clean.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Staff was very friendly

The hotel was just horrible!! Rooms were filthy! Carpet on every floor had paint or drywall, bathroom and shower dirty and very uncomfortable stay. I would never unfortunately stay there again!!

Staff was very friendly

good luck getting in.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

When we checked in the door to the room would not open with the key we were given, they made 6 unsuccessful attempts to key the room and then the clerk opened the room with the master key. She said maintenance would be up to fix the door shortly. 2 hours later no one had come to fix the door and we had to go out with the door still not working properly. When we returned the night clerk made us wait 30 minutes (and 6 more worthless attempts to program keys) before she would open the door with the master key. They would not move us to a room with a working door or fix the problem until the next day. Other guests we spoke to had door problems.

The beds were very comfortable

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

The smashing visit
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Disabiality Access - Non-Smoking

I really liked that we got a free room upgrade when the room I originally paid for wasn't ready. Then the staff was extremely nice and friendly even when they had a million things to worry about.

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

Overall the hotel was okay, they are renovating the rooms, the hallway.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The chair in the room was very old and dirty, I had a hard time figuring out how the remote control works - no instructions. The bathroom curtain had long black hair stuck in it...

The bed was soft, the eggs were hard boiled... I loved the fact that they had a variety for breakfast. The staff was accommodating.

Hi there, my stay was good the room was clean but small,...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The second carpet was very very nasty I guess they are doing some remodeling and I was awakening by two guys out side my door arguing about some beers.

Hi there, my stay was good the room was clean but small, the first floor was excellent, the staff was friendly, morning breakfast was good.

not recommended

Stains on the chairs in the room. The maintenance guys did not have a uniform and didnt identify themselves at first meeting to program the dvr/tv. I would not stay there again. The only good thing was the comfortable bed.

Not happy
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Outside door at end of corridor on main floor right outside our room did not close properly and the door closer did not cushion it. We were disturbed all night with it banging shut! This really ruined our night. Also the shower curtain was inadequate - too light - it billowed up as the shower was used causing the water to get on the floor.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

The unexpected visit
    • Queen Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

I wish the breakfast assortment could be a bit bigger or instead of unhealthy foods that it would have healthier foods such as more fruit, or eggs, and so on.

I really liked the staff their. They made me feel right at home. They were very welcoming to me and my partner. The room also looked visually attractive and had everything we could possibly need.

Staying somewhere else.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Disabiality Access - Non-Smoking

The picture of the room on your listing showed two queen beds and a love seat. When we got to the room, it had two full beds and only a coffee table, one chair that was ok as far as comfort. I don't plan on returning to this hotel or using your site anymore. Also, I'm not so sure they even have a maintenance person working there, there was alot of little things as far as painting, especially, that need to be done. The hotel isn't as old as it seems to look. Poor ownership or management or both.

The hot tub was great, when it finally heated. And the housekeeper was awesome, Christi did a great job getting our room clean for us as they were short-handed it seemed.

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

Safe, clean, comfortable place to stay!
    • Queen Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

A housekeeper had apparently quit without notice, so I had a 1 1/2 hour wait after my 3 P.M. arrival. I would have liked to have been offered coffee.

Since I was traveling alone, it was important that I felt safe...which I did! The bed was comfortable, the room nice and clean and the breakfast area clean and appealing.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

Shabby room, bathroom, hallway, elevator & breakfast. Refurbishing & TLC needed everywhere!

We booked a standard room with 2 queen beds online. We arrived after 10:30 pm. But when we got there they said they didn't have the room we'd reserved. Melinda at the front desk said that she'd give us an upgraded suite on the 3rd floor (room 328) for the same price. But then found she couldn't "change" the price. So we were charged more for this alleged "suite". Since it was already about 11pm we accepted and assumed we'd get the upgraded suite. This alleged suite was actually shabbier than the other rooms in the 3rd floor which we were able to compare when we left the next morning when they were cleaning the other rooms on the same floor and the doors were open. There was a round hole 5 inches in diameter in the carpet next to one of the beds! You could see the cement! The carpeting hadn't been vacuumed. There were white pieces of shredded something all over the carpeting. The room hadn't been dusted judging by the hairdryer in the bathroom which had a film of dust on it that must have been at least a week and a half old because you could "draw a line" by swiping with your finger across the top of it! It didn’t even heat or blow well! The double electrical outlet in the bathroom was upside down. The floor and baseboard tiles had 2 different color grouts one a light beige but some had a dark brown which didn’t match the rest. The hot & cold water were turned around in the bar sink located between the 2 beds. The coffee pot had no carafe so we couldn't make coffee even though the cups, sugar and coffee packets were there! The carpeting in the room was worn and old overall. The bedspreads were tacky and didn't match the ones in other rooms in the same floor which looked more updated. The hallway carpeting in the third floor had large stains all along from the elevator exit to the end of the hall where our room (328) was.

Melinda at the front desk was friendly but unable to help. She has no authority to address the problems.

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

The room was fine

The property is shabby and needs updating. Breakfast gets you on the road, but is very limited.

The beds were comfortable and the room was clean and largem