Reviews of Row NYC at Times Square 4 stars

700 8th Avenue, New York, NY 10036, USA

#381 of 415 hotels in New York

I’ll be back.
    • Standard Room

The elevators got a little congested, and a few went out of order on occasion, but the staff helped us out with the private lifts.

The view, the friendly staff (thanks Junior!), location, City Kitchen, comfy rooms and the connectivity!

If you want to be close to Times Square and the theatre district, it's great!
    • Standard Room

There was an adjoining door to the room beside me and it wasn't much of a sound barrier. I could here a lot of what the person beside me was doing. Luckily, they were very quiet!

A busy place but since it's close to Times Square that's to be expected. The room was small but great.

Tourist trap, dont bother!
    • Deluxe Room with City View

Aside from the hotel being on premium real state and having a very comfortable bed it all clashed with the one thing makes or breaks a hotel... the staff, so rude, so unprofessionals, unapologetic and totally careless about the well being of everyone, also their elevator system is horrible, there was dirt and dust on some parts of the room and for future references I think they should put the measurements for the room because $200+ a night for such a small room just made no sense...

Location was great for the theatre district and Times Square.
    • Standard Room

The room did not have a fridge or coffee maker which would have made our stay easier, however this is clear in the hotel room description, in hindsight I should put more thought into that. The room is small but adequate. The walls are thin we could clearly hear our neighbours conversations, television, outside noises etc. As the hotel is right in the middle of the theatre district it is very noisy at night. I would not recommend this hotel for more than a night or two.

Location was great for the theatre district and Times Square. Good for a short trip.

Pleasurable
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds and City View

The saw of the room. It hgad no mini refrgerator.

We liked thgr location which is very central and cloise to Time Square, theatres and lot of restaurants. The room was much smaller than expoected especially for 4 people. The beds were comfortable.

Very good value.
    • Standard Room

It is very touristy in the lobby and elevators. The elevators are slow and music is blasted into them unnecessarily loudly. The lobby is almost always very busy with tourists. So long as someone who is there on business knows in advance and/or can ‘suspend belief’, it is fine. Presumably people who are as tourists wouldn’t have this observation.

Very good value. Friendly and helpful staff. Room was fine, and quite good for a room at the price I paid. Breakfast area/bar is good, and having the restaurants connected to the hotel is great for lunch.

It was okay
    • Superior Room with Two Twin Beds

It is rated as a 4 star hotel, however it doesn’t qualify for a 4-star. I would say 3-star at its best. Cleanliness is not great and elevators are a huge problem.

Beds were comfy and location was great

Location and price
    • Standard Room

Staff are not that helpful. The bellman at the front door were having a verbal conflict a few times during my stay. Each accusing the other of chatting to much with others rather than working. I found this especially troubling as I saw an older couple struggling with their luggage up the stairs. They didn’t help so other guests did. I found the bellman unprofessional and not a good first impression of your property.

Location and price

2 days in NYC following a cruise

See above.

We found the hallways to the rooms dark and almost claustrophobic, especially since our room was around 2 corners and hidden behind a wall, in a corner. Truly tucked away. We had no view and the room was tiny. the staff were fine, especially the bellmen, but my husband (who has back issues) could only sit on the heating/cooling vent for comfort since the bed and desk chair were too low. To be honest, we stayed out in the city longer than normal because we were avoiding going to our room. If the location wasn't absolutely perfect, we probably would have changed hotels.

Good location . Works for the night . Needs to be updated .
    • Standard Room

Rooms need manteinance. Mattress could be upgraded . The bed was a full not a queen . Ask for extra pillows and blanket at night. They never came . Furniture needs to be upgraded . Has cracks and is dusty also .

The location is perfect ! Close to everything.

Will go again ..
    • Superior Room - Handicap Accessible

Was not very happy with housekeeping cleaning of the room

Loved the hotel. Amazing location , weekend market right outside the hotel. Very central area close to shopping and good restaurants. Bigger rooms than most hotels in New York.

bad
    • Standard Room

The room was very dirty, humid and small. The bathroom was also very dirty, dark spots everywhere. The blinds had mold and dirt on them. Check in was extremely late (4pm), and I don't think they checked me in properly when i went to the front desk. We arrived at 10AM and they told us that check in was at 4PM but they would do their best to accommodate us and would send an email when the room was ready. We were waiting until 3PM when i finally decided to check my email. There was still no email stating that the room was ready but there was one saying i could check in online. I tried checking in online and there it stated my room was ready once i checked in online, meaning the front desk did not check me in properly. Very terrible experience, my time was wasted because they didn't check us in properly at the front desk. Also, there are many hidden fees. On booking.com it stated that no prepayment was needed, but the hotel took out money for 1 nights stay. Overall over priced room for very terrible hospitality.

the location was convenient, close to a lot of places in new york city.

Hidden fees make this hotel cost more than it is worth. STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!
    • Standard Room

You get what you pay for. Unless you are staying at the Row. The biggest problem with this hotel are the hidden fees. Personally I chose the Row knowing that the hotel was not going to be spectacular. It was just going to be a place to sleep and shower. The rest of the time would be spent out of the hotel exploring the city. So, going with a decent hotel for cheap was my goal. I thought that's what I had done. I chose pretty much the cheapest hotel near Time Square. However, to my surprise, upon checking out, I noticed that there was an extra $30 charge. The charge, they said, was to cover phone calls, internet, bag holding, and other services. The funny thing is these $30 charges are done as you check-in. Even before you have used any of those services. So, to say that these fees are a result of you using their services is false. These are 100% hidden fees that they hide from people booking a hotel. To make it seem like you are getting a room for $100. When in reality the room is really priced at $130. If I had known that I would have stayed somewhere else. Think about it this way. Every single person that books a room is charged this fee, so why is it not included when you book the room? Why is it a separate charge if everyone who books a room is automatically charged this fee? It seems that the fee should be included in the room's price, if that is the case. Row either needs to add these charges to the actual room fee. Like any honest hotel would do. Or, the other option would be to charge the individual as they use the service.

Only good thing about this hotel is that it is close to time square. However, keep in mind after you see time square once. You are going to constantly be hampered by the multitudes of people doing the same. I would recommend staying somewhere that is less crowded. Take the metro to see time square, so you don't have to deal with the crowds.

the worst hotel I have ever been, I won’t recommend to no one
    • Deluxe Room with City View

Reception stuff very rude to be fair except 2 member off stuff everyone rude, disrespectful Rooms are small, dirty , air conditioner very loud

Very pleasant experience. We would stay there again.
    • Standard Room

No real view from the window but that is a minor point.

Bed was soft. Concierge and desk staff very helpful and polite. Room was small but functional (you don’t go to New York to sit in a hotel room)!

How about just one word- disappointing!
    • Standard Room

The room was disgraceful.The overall cleanliness as soon as we walked in was poor. Upon further expection me and my partner found mould on the blinds and what appeared to be a sick stain on the floor. I would like to point out that my partner does suffer from asthma and something like mould even just on a blind can become a catalyst for something much more Sinster. With this in mind we went down stairs to reception to see what could be done. When we approached staff about the condition of our room they offered to send a cleaning service up but could only do so at 9pm, many hours after we had checked in. When we arrived back later that evening we found the only thing house cleaning had done was re make the bed, the mould and stain still remained much to our disappointment. My partner then went down to the reception to resolve the issues, only to be told that there was nothing they could do as the hotel was fully booked until tomorrow. However later we checked online on numerous websites that all stated the hotel had multiple rooms available. This left us very frustrated as you can imagine. Once again we approached the staff to be told that this ‘is not how the system works’ and we would have to stick with the room we had. Thanks god we only had to stay for two nights! So overall all the staff were very unhelpful, the room was very disappointing in size and cleanliness and left us questioning my partners health, which made the overall experience of the stay very unsatisfactory!

The location is perfect for tourist that what to see The city!

Uncomfortable

The rooms were too small and not too clean. Smell in room like someone had been sick on carpet. Asked for carpet to be cleaned. This helped somewhat. I would not stay there again

Location good but hotel overall is run down and needs TLC

GREAT location but not a great room.
    • Standard Room

My room was not cleaned properly and there was a layer of dust on things. The air conditioning unit was incredibly loud.

The chic style and the location are really excellent. The staff were polite, professional and helpful.

Good value modern central hotel
    • Standard Room

Room very small but in New York this seems fairly normal. Some fittings a little worn. It’s a very busy hotel in a very touristy part of town which creates quite a hectic vibe in a large hotel, but it’s very well run.

Staff friendly and helpful. Very comfy bed and some nice touches - free collapsible water bottles for example. Good WiFi connection. Gym. I was able to store my bags easily on day of departure while waiting for my flight.

Room was very small and not very clean, there was dust on...
    • Deluxe Room with City View

Room was very small and not very clean, there was dust on the bathroom sink and a lot of stuff and dirt under the bed. The air condition was very loud and we could not sleep with it on.

Third stay at the Row and we'll stay again.
    • Standard Room

Small problem with my bill ( hint: don't book more than one room with a credit card unless you expect to put all the rooms on one card. ) However, the problem was solved within a week after my calls and e-mail.

Great Location. Comfortable albeit small rooms. Clean. Friendly Staff.

Good location with friendly staff!
    • Superior Room

The room and bathroom smelt very damp.

Great location, literally a 2 minute walk from Times Square. Lots of restaurants and shops all around the hotel. Staff were very friendly and welcoming. Hotel is very modern and clean, although the room does smell very damp which was the only downfall.

Central location with lots of friendly, helpful staff
    • Deluxe Room with City View

Would have liked a package with breakfast included but i have nothing to criticise hotel about

Friendly staff, great air conditioning. Hotel was very central

Good location but less warmth and friendly. Good for solo and frequent travellers only.
    • Standard Room

No explanation of the bill. Express check out serves is good but it also means “Cold” Room does not provide water. Only a few days later I found out where to get cold water at the corner of the same floor but also wrong location sign. No proper breifig of fire excaping route. Very few signages. But more useless commercial pictures which server nothing to the guests.

Excellent location

Pleasurable...
    • Premium Room with City View

The location of the property was excellent, walking distance from Times Square and also eating joints. The atmosphere inside the hotel was great and also the street foot restaurant called the KITCHEN.

Great location, friendly staff.
    • Standard Room

Great location, friendly staff. Room was small but clean and had a comfortable king bed and fluffy pillows. My only complaint would be the blow-dryer was not powerful enough but that's about it.

• Superior Room

Needed a big clean, the carpet in our room was really dirty. This was our second trip to NYC and the second time to the Row. It’s expensive for what you get.

Excellent hotel Will be my go to when I stay in NYC
    • Superior Room

I liked the location, roomwas clean and staff very helpful. The management helped me check in quickly as I had a son with a disability they understood that we needed immediate assistance.

Recommended!!!
    • Superior Room

Overall the rooms are good and in good condition, can spend some effort to renew/touch-up where needed

Excellent location with great value for themoney.

Lovely staff and great location.
    • Superior Room with Two Twin Beds

My challenges came with clean up and maid service, we had to request multiple times for towels and they failed to clean the room after the first night. The main reason for added towels is due to the curtains in the bathroom not withholding the water. Our bathroom floor was drenched and I used the towels after the shower. The curtains are too short and the water reflects off your body on to the floor. Very UNCOMFORTABLE !!!

I love the location and the modernness of the hotel.

I was satisfied!
    • Standard Room

Lobby area got very crowded at times. Not thrilled about eating from paper plates even though it’s a food court. Espresso served in paper cups is not good. The lighting could have been improved. It was very dark everywhere. It is on the verge of feeling run down. Needs a make over. Especially to get rid of the carpets and please paint in lighter colors. Tends to feel like a dungeon. And is it really necessary to take out a fee for customers for temporary luggage storage?

Obviously the location and the amenities. Good food court and breakfast area.

Clean and comfortable, nice shower
    • Standard Room

Very small standard room. Very noisy, noises of metal hitting metal, other door closings, people talking in lobby, not a quiet place

Clean and comfortable, nice shower

Clean, great location but some disappointments. Will investigate further before booking again.
    • Superior Room with Two Twin Beds

No advance payment was required which also meant paying additional; however when we arrived, a deposit had already been charged to my credit card☹️.

Found the room clean but no little perks like tv channel directory, helpful hints for area (churches, medical, etc.), etc..

location just perfect.

std room is too small,only 130cm bed and enough for 1 person only.water refill station not availabe at every floor which the signboard showed it.

location just perfect. very modern elevator with program so we don't have to wait for long time.very helpful staff. the room key can use for bagage tag...

Location excellent,a stones through from time square.
    • Deluxe Room with City View

Location excellent,a stones through from time square.staff helpful especially junior at reception.i paid a bit extra for a room with view (corner room looking up 8th Avenue)although still relatively small it was tidy and bed was very comfortable.

great location and lovely clean hotel
    • Standard Room

check in took 40 minutes, not really the hotel fault as i arrived at midday when checkout was, just didnt need it after a long flight

great location, smallish room but it was alright. comfy bed and pillows

Nothing at all
    • Standard Room

The long line front of reception for 24 hours. And the same at the breakfast to get nothing. But stay in the line for long time. We will not came back evernever and will not recomend anyone. You can not feel as a human here. That is it.

Nothing at all

Great stay, thoroughly enjoyed.
    • Deluxe Room with City View

Bigger room would have been nice, but small room sizes are expected every where in NYC. Pictures are very deceiving so be careful.

Bed was very comfy, even though rooms were small. Staff were really friendly and welcoming, security was always on hand to assist with questions too. Great location as it is one block away from Times Sq and many other locations. Theatre district is 5 mins walk away, Bus Garage is 5 mins walk away, Metro is 5 mins walk from hotel. Would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone who wants to be close to Times Square.

Location perfect
    • Superior Room

Very dark room, even though I specifically asked for a light room. We were on the 3rd floor, I think a higher floor would have been nicer. I also requested a large double bed and we got a small one. To be fair, we arrived early( as we had to check out of our previous accommodation) and were given the first available room - even though we would have preferred to store our luggage until.our requested room was ready, this wasn't made clear at time of booking in. Booking in process was a shambles, although staff here we're pleasant. However the concierge woman was very rude whenever I timidly asked for help.

Location is perfect, couldn't be better. Right in Times Square. Cafe next door has a wide choice. Rooms are very nice, although ours was very dark. Ask for a higher floor. If you can check in on your phone, do so. Will save you at least 30mins in a queue. Don't bother asking the concierge anything, she doesn't care about you.

Would definitely stay here again!
    • Superior Room with Two Twin Beds

a little run down in places, but with that many people coming and going it could be expected.

LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION and great staff. maids were SO nice!

The staff was very nice and professional.
    • Standard Room

The hotel looks old, the room was full of dust and smelly. There was no fridge in the room or TV control.

The staff was very nice and professional. The location is good.

Bad
    • Superior Room with Two Twin Beds

Rude staff who are responsible for luggage to pick up near the exit, I have never treated like this before, room is super small, very noisy no kettle no refrigerator, not recommended at all, while we sleeping I put a do not disturb sign and the house keeping opened the door! Should be a 3 star hotel not 4.

underhanded
    • Standard Room

They don't clean rooms properly. They still have not paid me my 100 dollars refund and we had to pay 400 dollars extra on arrival, that was underhanded

place was nice.

Never again
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds and City View

Staff at the reception were very rude, wouldn’t assist us with an early check in even though I opted for it on the email I was sent that morning, even asking for a receipt to be emailed was an issue and still hasn’t been done. We were overcharged for breakfast even though it was meant to be included. The room was dirty, bandaids left on the floor from previous people who had stayed there. Considering it was nearly $2000 for 4 nights I expected a lot more professionalism.

The only friendly faces were the bag men who happily assisted us after flying all night to get there.

Location was great.
    • Standard Room

Key cards did not work. Went to front desk to ask for assistance and was told i needed to line up. Line was very, very long at that time. I was the one inconvenienced for the inefficiency, and on top of that, the attitude of the people in front desk did not help at all.

Location was great.

Great city, poor hotel
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

Where to begin, the rooms are like shoe boxes don’t plan on bringing a lot of clothes Cisneros there’s no wardrobe space. The bathroom you need to go in side ways. The door to the bathroom didn’t close, bath didn’t drain. But not more than anything the rudeness of the staff was unbelievable.

Probably would not stay here again.
    • Standard Room

Air conditioner didn't work in first room. Outlets didn't work in second room. Overall poorly maintained.

Good location in close proximity to shows.

• Standard Room

The room is really small, there is no air at all, it’s not really well cleaned, our sheets were dirty. We spend only 1 night in the hotel versus 6 planned, we have booked another hotel to have something good at the price level we’ve paid.

The location is perfect.
    • Superior Room with Two Twin Beds

I just don’t liked the bathroom that was too small and the shower area, because it had a very small curtain and wet the whole bathroom.

The location is perfect. And the hotel is very clean and so easy to check-in and check-out using their website.

Would recommend the hotel
    • Standard Room

Would have liked a kettle in the room.

Location, very close to Time Square and walking distance to most of the attractions. Good size rooms for New York and also liked having ironing facilities.

It has a lot of automation for checkin checkout.
    • Deluxe Room with City View

It is huge and very impersonal. Keys to open the room are always an issue... you must go to the front desk to replace them almost every time you leave the room because of the old model of the door magnetic sytem

It has a lot of automation for checkin checkout.

Bad experience wont stay here again
    • Standard Room

The rooms the dark hallways the staff

The pictures of the room were a lie. The biew out of my window was someone elses window the room was small and cramped and the ac did not work

Perfect for a short NYC trip
    • Deluxe Room with City View

Small compact room but it never claimed to be otherwise. Given it's location in times square the room size is fine

Modern styled hotel, good food options in the mini market styled restaurant, nice bar. Location was perfect. A million times better than any of its competitors in the area and great price

I will be back
    • Deluxe Room with City View

On-site cafe ran out of bagels for breakfast, paid $14 for toast and coffee. Even though I got one of the biggest rooms, I still banged my knee on the wall sitting down to use the toilet. Lobby very loud and busy, gives a bad first impression.

Staff was friendly and helpful. Self check-in and check-out. Location was outstanding. Excellent luggage storage. Lobby smells wonderful. Spent a little bit more to upgrade to a larger room-it was well worth it. I think the price reflected very good value---will consider coming back here again next time.

Hi All,
    • Superior Room

Hi All, I got locked in the washroom due to their faculty lock.Help came only after 1 hour. It was a terrible experience. Instead of accepting their mistake manager attitude was indifferent. I have traveled across the globe however never found such a bad treatment. It was a horrible stay. For people Travelling alone, this hotel is a big no.

Excellent and convenient location, quite comfortable and secure. I enjoyed my stay and will be back!
    • Standard Room

The rooms could do with thorough cleaning around areas un exposed areas. I was shocked by the dirt behind the bed stand when I accessed the area to retrieve some items.

Location and security.

Brilliant Experience ... besides me being an unwanted and unwelcomed Red Sox Fan by NYC!
    • Superior Room

I understand that the hotel should check people entering the hotel and using the elevators etc., but the some of the security/elevator staff were rude, but I just ignored in the end and have the card ready as I entered up the stairs to the elevator section. But other than that, no issues.

The Manager was Fantastic, he was from Brazil, São Paulo, sorry I am bad with remembering names, but he was very understanding and kind when my card due to USA Swipe vs Pin was causing a problem, but checked in all well and everything done, very helpful and it made me calm. The hotel itself was very nice and comfy, cosy room, and all needed incl. TV and channels was great. The location was great, and handy for the broadway experience and shops, plus the tourist hop on and off red bus (albeit I have issues with them). The water idea of the hotel and providing bottles was great.

Worst hotel experience of my travelling life
    • Premium Room with City View

The dirtyness of everywhere in the hotel and the rancid odour throughout which remained in my clothing until my next destination where I could launder them

The overall condition was extremely dirty and throughout had a persistent foul smell which only got worse in the rooms. the staff were ok if they could be bothered to take time to assist In all my years of international travel this would be the worst place I have ever stayed in

Good:)
    • Superior Room with Two Twin Beds

The price, it could be a litter less expensve.

I liked the whole setup of the hotel, the room was very comfortable and the elevators were fast and private.

A nice play to stay!
    • Deluxe Room with City View

The bathroom was a little bit small, but it was ok!

The hotel is surrounded by everything you need, stores, subway, restaurants etc.. The room was good for two people! I'd suggest this hotel!

Double whatever the rate you see listed for fees and taxes and don’t expect good customer service.
    • Standard Room

THE NIGHT FRONT DESK STAFF WAS HORRENDOUS! The night manager stood at a computer putting reservation room keys into envelopes while a line formed for the one poor girl getting inundated with angry guests for various reasons. She never offered to help and when I finally asked her to help me get into my room, security never showed up so I had to get back in line. We were also given one of Row’s new invisible shower curtains in our room and when we called in the morning to get a plastic curtain I waited 20 minutes and had to call again for a total wait of 45 minutes. It was great to be able to wake up, wait, wait some more, then get ready, and hit the city.......

I liked our view, except we were “upgraded” to a “premium room” (two windows) and downgraded to a full size bed after booking a queen. I also liked the iPad checkout so I didn’t have to talk to the front desk staff.

The room was very small we booked a queen premium and had to...
    • Superior Room

The room was very small we booked a queen premium and had to weep on a double bed the first night. Not really any room to even open the suitcase. Girls at front desk weren't overly nice...they were irritated and showed it. The front desk NEVER answers when you call. The hill was over $200 USD MORE than it shows on booking.com because of taxes and a $90 facilities fee which was very unexpected. They did upgrade us for night 2 and 3 to a room with 2 double beds which was nice. It is a nice location and the beds were comfy, but I'd probably never stay here again. The unexpected fees and way staff treated us at the front desk was unprofessional.

Overall a great, not super expensive place to stay in a central location.
    • Superior Room with Two Twin Beds

Housekeeping entered without knocking. We asked for extra pillows and had to call back three hours later to re-request them. It appeared that our room had not been completely cleaned before we checked in - the bathroom was not totally clean.

The customer service was excellent... my coworker had some dietary requirements that had to be accommodated and they were wonderful in going out of their way to help us.

Brilliant location.
    • Deluxe Room with City View

Brilliant location. Compact room but with everything you’d ever need including water pouches to refill. Efficient check in and check out. Very little need to interact with staff but very helpful with luggage and attending doors. Lift system works a treat in such a large building very little wait time.

Excellent location in Times Square.
    • Standard Room

Excellent location in Times Square. Close to everything. Staff is friendly, courteous, and extremely helpful. Beds are comfy but average compared to other hotels. Rooms are small. Bathroom is small, too. Showerhead exceeded my expectations. Great value for the money. Highly recommend but don’t expect luxury accommodations.

Brilliant location near time square.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds and City View

The room wasn’t totally spotless and it felt a bit ‘grubby’ at times but as expected for NYC. Not dirty, but just not very clean.

Brilliant location near time square. Also, really attentive staff and engineers when our air conditioning broke.

Location is good
    • Standard Room

The staff. They literally yelled at guests for absolutely no reason. The bellstaff is completely rude and only want to do things their way, nevermind what the guest needs. Rudest staff I’ve seen in my entire hotel life. Seemed we were doing them a favor by staying at their hotel. I had a problem with two of them, and they literally said right away: “Don’t like it? Go take it to the Manager”, which I did, and the manager Steve said he couldn’t do anything because they had a union (???) Common areas seemed always dirty due to the huge amount of people at the hotel. Trash on the floor mainly. They need to work on that. Staff is always on their phone, unlike what you expect from a traditional hotel.

Location is good

Most definitely will return ...5 stars
    • Deluxe Room with City View

Bar was overpriced. 20 dollars for a bottle of miller and a pint of stella.

Gym, rooms were considerably well based on location of hotel. House cleaning were very good & beds very comfortable.

liked the place
    • Standard Room

The pounding on the door so early in the morning

Only complaint was we did not get a DO NOT DISTURB Sign so some lady knocked hard on the door at 8a.m. later about 10 a.m. same lady pounded on our room door waking us up in alarm and pushed hotel receipt under door. We called the front desk and were told that some of the staff was old and that was not acceptable.

Long business trip: Good hotel not what I expected.
    • Superior Room

The hotel is flagged as 4 star hotel on Booking.com. So price v.s. hotel I picked this hotel. When I got in the room it was no where near a four star hotel. Plastic cups, mini bar, no coffee machine. And this might been my own fault because I didn't check it. But if something is rated 4 stars you expect a minimum. When I went downstairs the mentioned they don't brand them self as 4 stars... Still need to complain about that at booking.com As a not tourist the location is great but a bit busy.

Neat hotel, with quick elevators. Central location but a bit busy. Ok hotel room is nice and neat. The ssecurity is strict the elevators which is good with this hotel. When I had some troubles at my room and the replaced me in a bigger and better room. So they where very friendly at that.

not worth the money - should have stayed home
    • Standard Room

bed was ok -very soft, bad if you have back pain. check in was delayed water would not go down in the shower - caused leaking all over the floor no sound barrier at all between other rooms and outside, we heard the people in the room next door talking all night long and yelling at 6am. would not recommend this hotel.

location was very good

Nice style.

Poor electric outlets. Standard iPhone plugs would not stay plugged in. Power strip could not be reached and always shorted out Tiny bathrooms

Nice style. Great location. Convenient eatery on site.

Easy access to Subway, Broadway shows, Times Square, Central...
    • Deluxe Room with City View

Room was just what we needed; small, great location and modern. Food options downstairs were great. Cleanliness of room was only issue (hair on shower walls and trash from previous occupant on floor and furniture.) Shower curtain smelled mildewed but my family didn’t notice it. Toilet is wedged in; not the most comfortable. I would recommend this hotel.

Easy access to Subway, Broadway shows, Times Square, Central Park

Location, location, location!
    • Superior Room with Two Twin Beds

The smell in one of the elevators (disgusting) - it did not go away throughout our stay (8nights). The staff at reception desk wasn’t very helpful or smiling or making us feel welcome. The room was quite dirty on the first night, though later housekeeping did a much better job. The air conditioning was loud and it was waking us up at night. At the entrance to the room there was this stuffy, moist smell of an old rag.

Location, location, location!!! Also the cleaning staff was very kind and accommodating.

It's new york make the most of it
    • Deluxe Room with City View

The price was quite expensive for the room. You are paying for the size of the hotel rather than the room. Late check out is very expensive and the service fees are extremely over priced.

Location was good Rooms clean Staff friendly