Reviews of Millennium Broadway Times Square 4 stars

145 West 44th Street, New York, NY 10036, USA

#294 of 415 hotels in New York

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

We had a marvelous time in Manhattan and if we ever come back I would consider your hotel for sure.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

The restaurant was a bit pricey. I went to Starbucks for a cup of tea. I went out for breakfast and later for a glass of wine to a place out of the rear entrance. An Irish name, I do not recall it, but I would have rather had a glass of wine in the hotel.

The bed was nice and the bathroom was roomy. Great location and helpful staff.

New York, New York - Its a wonderful town +
    • Standard Queen Room

The Times Square area itself has become much more tatty & seedy than it was on our first visit 4 years ago + Also there were large roadworks in the area & too our surprise these have still not been completed thus at times it was almost an impossibilty to walk on the sidewalk +

We found the staff very helpful +

Enjoyed Our Stay
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms could use a facelift: new curtains, nicer bedspreads (not like Ad photos), plastic cups (glass is unsanitary!), add memory foam toppers (mattress too hard). Housecleaning was not consistent. We stayed 7 days, and 1 day they did not change our bath towels, 1 day did not make one of the beds, and 1 day we ran out of tissue! No fridge in room, no coffee maker in room, was disappointed.

1. Location (literally just steps away from Times Square, wow!, and Good Morning America!) 2. Beautiful Lobby (gorgeous stairway) 3. Friendly Staff (didn't interact much with them, but when we did they were super nice!) 4. Starbucks right next door (back entrance)

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Good location, hotel shabby & not as shown in the pictures
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

No tea & coffee making facilities although this was stipulated when making the booking, the rooms were not as described on the website.

Location, was very close to Times Square

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

The location is the best for theatre and time square.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I have stayed at this hotel many times over the last 10 years but the quality is going downhill. The room is very dimly lite and the main lamp had a burnt out bulb when we arrived and it took the next day and two requests before it was replaced. The room badly needs up dateing. There is some kind of water leak that kept the carpet at the bathroom threshold constantly wet. There is a lot of rust or crude all along the bathroom floor and signs of mildew in the shower.

The location is the best for theatre and time square. We had a very quite room.

Will Return
    • Superior Queen Room

The bed wasnt all that comfortable and had dips in it from prior use of other people.

I loved the location, the staff and how convenient everything was.

Enjoyed my stay at the Millennieum Broadway. It is in the Heart of Times Square.
    • Deluxe King Room Ball Drop View

Having a Microwave & coffee machine in the room. No Checkout online or in the Room.

The Location for staying in Times Square. Great View!! I would stay there again.

• Standard King Room

The rooms are in need of a bit of a makeover, this includes the carpets ,

Great location but the hotel bar the reception is becoming tired. Very comfy beds and clean enough. The lifts are slow but it doesnt cause a big issue tbh.

• Standard Queen Room - Disability Access

Wifi in the room didn’t work properly, bathroom is a little old, the housekeeping team forget to replenish the linen on of the days.

Location wise is fantastic, walk out is Times Square.

Stay here just to be close to Times Square but don't expect anything more!
    • Superior King Room

Needs major upgrades to the rooms. Carpet needs to be replaced. Lighting fixtures were broken in the hallway lamps. Wallpaper was peeling. Looks like all the money is going to the lobby to create a facade for guests.Needs major upgrades to the rooms. Carpet needs to be replaced. Lighting fixtures were broken in the hallway lamps. Wallpaper was peeling. Looks like all the money is going to the lobby to create a facade for guests.

Location only.

Disappointing in the quality of this property.
    • Deluxe King Room Ball Drop View

The carpets were stained and dirty. I woke up one morning and turned my pillow over and there was a big black stain on the corner of the pillow case that looked like bird poop. very disgusting. The tub was stained and the walls looked dirty. Just disappointed in the cleanness of this hotel for the price I paid and expected something newer and updated. I originally had another hotel booked but changed to this one because I thought it would be a better quality. I was wrong. I paid more for this property and was disappointed

The view from our window and the location was great. Staff were nice and accommodating.

Vacation stay
    • Deluxe King Room Ball Drop View

That there were no fridge in the room. No scale in the fitness center, and one day there was a housekeeper that cleaned our bathroom, but decided she didn’t have to make up our bed. Also, didn’t leave us all the towels that were there the first day.

The location, and the staff were friendly and helpful.

The door staff was very helpful.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

For the price, the room wasn't that great. No clock, no microwave. The bathtub wasn't the cleanest. It was just mediocre. Was expecting better!!! Didn't go to the restaurant, thought maybe there would be a complimentary breakfast area, sadly no.

The door staff was very helpful. The cleaning ladies nice. Location was good.

I’m sorry. We won’t be back to this property.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Only mirror was in bathroom. No refrigerator. Bathroom was not very clean. Our first room had broken air. The toilet Didn’t flush.

We liked the location

Double charged us, decor tired and out of date
    • Superior King Room

The decor is exceptionally tired and out of date, the photos are very misleading! The hotel put a double ‘pre authorisation’ onto our card due to ‘computer error’ which left us without money and the staff were most condescending and we were unable to rectify until we returned to UK. Not impressed at all.

Good location, door staff helpful.

absoulutly shocking false advertiment, now very wary of using booking.com
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

The brochure detailed photos of a veiw of Times Square, the manager confirmed the view shown was not possibe as the hotel was inbetween to other buildings, the superior rooms are graded on how high up the building you go not size or comfort, we had to be moved as our room was unacceptably dirty with torn bedding & a broken toilet seat. it took me loosing my temper to get us moved, on the whole disguted with the way booking .com sold & advertised the hotel, facilities within the room as advertised where not available( tea making facilities), hotel manager informed me this was not thier policy & i should take my complaint up with Booking.com, paid approx 400 dollars a night for a 4 night stay, if i new how to claim compensation for false advertising i would.

nothing other than the location

Let down after let down
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Beds were like sleeping on a plank of wood, I’m young fit and healthy and never have problems with beds. I’m travelling with 3 friends, we had been out for dinner and a show, on our return our room stunk of Marijuana. To begin with there was no action other than, “security are on their way”, 20 mins went by and no security so I went down to the front desk and managed to change rooms( 12.30am by this point) on the way back up I found a security guard so he checked out our room. We moved to a new room and this room looked like it hadn’t been cleaned in months! Dust bunnies hanging off the walls, plastic and paint chips all over the bathroom floor and the previous guests hair throughout the bathroom. We complained and were told house keeping will fix it while you are out. Returned after a full day out and about and again the room had not been cleaned! Only new towels and beds made. Attitude of management on the last day was very poor. Huge disappointment for a company that has a good reputation- I definitely wouldn’t stay here again or recommend it.

Lobby is beautiful, great location

the corner room was fabulous!

We would have benefited from a coffee maker in the room--some people (like us) are bears without caffeine!

the corner room was fabulous! The bed was very comfy and the concierge gave us the best tips!

I loved the location!
    • Superior King Room

The bath/shower didn't drain properly and the sink was not cleaned properly. I also found hair on the shower wall. The A/C was not working properly, but the staff took care of it immediately. Also, there was not enough towels or washcloths in the room.

I loved the location!

It was fine for the one night we were there.
    • Superior King Room

The carpet all over the halls and in our room need an upgrade badly. Lots of stains. So does the shower.

Location was great for our quick trip. Cut down travel time to and from the various places we needed to be.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

• Superior King Room

This is the first time I have been to a hotel where they don’t clean the rooms until the guest asked. The carpet was very dirty. The room is gloomy and dark. Theres no minibar no coffee maker . I will not come back again to this place, never.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Our stay here was awesome!! Loved the night life.
    • Deluxe King Room Ball Drop View

There was nothing I did not like about our stay here. I wish we could have stayed longer.

Our daughter's 2nd year at Pratt Institute. First time staying in Manhattan. Location was excellent!. Room was very spacious. We had tickets to GMA which was across the street on corner of Broadway. Staff was very polite and helpful. Very nice hotel. Would definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

The booking process was deceiving.
    • Superior King Room

The booking process was deceiving. The price shown did not include all taxes and fees and once those were added it was more expensive than better options in the area. The booking.com website isn't as clear as other sites on total cost of property. Also this hotel is undergoing maintenance to elevators which cased delays. The hotel is in need of an update.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Definitely overrated for the price.
    • Superior King Room

The wooden room furniture was old and chipped. The chair for the desk was not a desk chair. The bath tub drainage system flooded. Housekeeping would often neglect to provide complete towel sets, and did not do a comprehensive cleaning and vacuuming of the room.

The presence of security was strong, but not over whelming.

Excellent location and value for times square, good room sizes, and helpful staff.
    • Deluxe King Room Ball Drop View

We stayed in a deluxe King room which gave extra space. The room was huge by New York Standards. Large bathroom, 2 club chairs in the room, loads of room to walk around and had a view down into times square. We would walk out of our hotel and in less than a minute be in the heart of times square. It is also less than a 10 minute walk to Rockefeller Center, 5 minute walk from the times square subway station which can take you anywhere, and a 15 minute walk to the Empire State building, Macy's and 5th avenue shopping. I would highly recommend this hotel. Great price for the location. Staff were friendly and very helpful with directions and recommending transportation and the best bus tours, how to use the subway system etc.

The stay was ok.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel is becoming old and requires some update. The bedroom carpets are dirty and it’s noticable that the furniture is outdated. The rest of the room looked clean enough.

The location of the hotel, friendly staff, great service.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Ideally situated. Wonderfully comfortable for the price

Restaurant choice not so good. Bar terrible and ridiculously wxpensive. Much better offerings out on nearby streets

Room was spacious and bright. Great view. Barhroom could be updated

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Convenient and attractive hotel to stay.
    • Standard King Room

The hotel was very nice but check in was problematic as there was only one person and a lot of people waiting for their check in, long lines and check in is at 4, most hotels do 3pm or better. We had a Broadway show to go to at 6pm and had a long drive from dc since morning. There was no cafe or place to eat in the hotel. The Asian restaurant would not open until 5pm. Also, it was 90degrees outside, the hotel should keep water in the rooms. So that was the only issue we had.

Lobby , staff and rooms and bathrooms were well done.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

If you are short in days - this is it
    • Standard King Room

They still got issues with the elevators . Sometimes you have to wait few minutes until it arrives.

I love this hotel , not the first, not the second and not the last time that I stay there . I love the staff, the room is clean, and the location is amazing!! Step out of the hotel , turn right- and you there!

Location, their bellboys and car parking coupon
    • Superior King Room

Very very old, their furniture is dirty, we have to request the refrigerator and coffee maker.....first night no towels we requested ....slow elevators

Location, their bellboys and car parking coupon

A charming stay with added bonus of amazing views of time square!
    • Standard King Room

The shower was clogged in room 2307, and the shower head leaked so it’s sprayed the toilet due to the pressure from the showerhead. This did not dampen (no pun intended) the mood but it was a tad inconvenient to step out of shower into a toilet full of oversprayed shower water.

The view from our room was stunning, we got the corner view and it was mesmerizing

Good stay overall
    • Superior King Room

I am very very disappointed with Booking.com. Advertising was very misleading. I assumed I would receive a room facing Times Square. Based the pictures stating as such once I completed the transaction. I was quite surprised when the front desk indicted it was a special request and cost. I paid $1000 for two days????

Overall we were satisfied because of the location and staff, but the age of this hotel shows.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

This place is outdated and needs serious renovation. It was not as clean as you would expect for a hotel priced this high, but not because of the cleaning staff as opposed to the worn sheets, old furniture, and tarnished bathroom in desperate need of updates. It was priced high enough where they should use some of the money to renovate. The carpet was dingy and everything in the room was very worn and outdated.

You cant beet the location of this place. It was in the heart of time square. If your thing is plays and high energy with tons of bars, delis, and things to do, then the price of this hotel might not be too high to overlook the drastic need for renovation that this place needs.

Absolutely wonderful!
    • Deluxe King Room Ball Drop View

The ice machine went out

The room was very nice and the view.... wonderful! The doorman David was awesome! All of our bellhops were so very nice. Loved them all!

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

I would stay there again
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

I think the breakfast charge per person was a little over priced

The room was clean great view the staff was exceptional. Very helpful. Close to theaters. N Times Square

Good but not great stay.
    • Superior King Room

We have been coming to this hotel for years and frankly it has slipped a bit. Could use some refurbishing. They eliminated the gift shop which meant there was no place to buy a New York Times. Other comparable hotels might have provided a paper free as did two competing hotels in the same block, one on 44th St and one on 45th St. There is a lot more competition now in this vicinity and maybe next time we will explore alternatives.

The location is great for theater goers. The staff is willing and helpful. It is still a good value.

Pros and cons of the hotel
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

Would be great if they had a small fridge could be put in the open space in the dresser and a microwave so didn't have to waste food or drinks

Was spacious nice size room and bathroom and so close to the con and right in the center of times square had a great view

Ok, but wouldn’t recommend, especially on 50th floor.
    • Superior Queen Room - Disability Access

No fridge in room. Told we had to request it. I did, but never got it. Furniture was in poor condition. Took 3 tries to get a working hair dryer

Very convenient to Times Square, Broadway. Attractive lobby.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Millennium Broadway so so
    • Superior King Room

Very , very tired . No room facilities , no mini bar , water or ice , no where on site to buy water other than bar . Had to ask for a coffee tray to be provided . Decor very tired and wallpaper peeling . Chipped paintwork and buttons on headboard hanging off . If you are looking for a well placed holiday hotel that you won’t be in much then it’s good . Would not go back .

It was in a good location for the business I had in the area

Friendly and helpful staff.
    • Standard King Room

Hotel quite dated. Had to wait a long time for lifts (though it was explained this was due to refurbishment).

Friendly and helpful staff. Excellent location. We were upgraded as we were on our honeymoon.

Wish I searched for other hotels, this will never be a future choice, two star at best.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bathroom was is poor shape, sink did not drain, wallpaper peeling, No refrigerator, bed lights did not work, furniture was worn out. No sign for door. The hotel restaurant was a big waste of money. Show at 7, had reservations at 5, did not get main course till 6:20pm, had to rush to eat, slapped desert on table while eating. Did not eat much, just disgusted. To top is off the hostess keep insisting we make the reservation for 6 and said we would have plenty of time to make the show. Of all the meals we had during our stay this top the list as the worse. Cannot wait to do yelp review.

The view was nice

Location was excellent and staff was very friendly and...
    • Superior King Room

The room could have been cleaner. Hairs in bathroom, carpet didn't look like it was vacuumed, and the comforter was ratty looking!

Location was excellent and staff was very friendly and accommodating.

It was a very good place.

The air-conditioning.

I really liked my room located on the 31st floor. However, the room was quite cold because it was over-airconditoned. I really did not know how to turn the the air-conditioning off. Maybe next time, someone might show me how to do so. I also enjoyed the Irish food located nearbyThe

Gross dirty room, rude staff, never again.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

Staff ( minus a few bell hops) were INCREDIBLY rude. Our hotel room was disgusting. Still garbage in the cans, empty garbage in the drawers, our shower was not clean. It had balls of hair stuck to the sides. For what you pay it was incredibly dissapointing. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

The restaurant was delicious. The breakfast buffet was great. However they charged my 6 year old half price for his meal and he ate a piece of toast. Also when booking I was told breakfast was included in the price, NOPE! I called the front desk to confirm and he literally laughed at me.

The location was ideal and less than 1 block from the...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds Ball Drop View

It was a little congested and a lot going on out front because it was near the theaters, but it was an ideal location.

The location was ideal and less than 1 block from the theaters and Times Square.

Great location with brilliant staff.

Nothing I can think of

The staff were excellent. I need to make a special mention about Ms.SueEllen , who was brilliant. Went out of her way to help me out. She is a great asset to the hotel. Also extremely efficient and pleasant Mr.Eric at the concierge desk.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Time Square
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

It’s crazy that there is no refrigerator in the room, especially since you don’t have very good room service. Needs better linens.

Location was perfect

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

The location is amazing and the room was big enough for the...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The location is amazing and the room was big enough for the four of us (two adults and two small children). The WiFi was also good. Really recommend this for a trip to NYC.

The Hotel staff were fantastic 10 out of 10 // Great...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds Ball Drop View

Poor housekeeping -had to wait for towels- bathroom flooded -floor was not hoovered on arrival 🤔Very dusty😤 and why were all the fridges removed from rooms ????

The Hotel staff were fantastic 10 out of 10 // Great location😎👍🏿

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Bathroom was dirty on ceiling and floor parameters.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

the 2nd night, the hallway smelled lie doo doo. it lasted over 24 hours. each time we opened our door, that poo smell came in. it was awful

Bathroom was dirty on ceiling and floor parameters. Floor looked like blood was on it bu we coudnt tell.

Great week in NYC
    • Superior King Room

The Asian restaurant downstairs don’t do Togo orders nor did they do room service. Big disappointment but the food in the area made up for their stupidity.

The location was amazing

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Parking garage directly across the street to park your car.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

No free water in the lobby.

Parking garage directly across the street to park your car. Close to subway- 42nd st. Elevator was very quick. Close to all the action in Times Square.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Centrally located hotel
    • Superior King Room

We needed to park our car for 3 nights, hotel valet parking charges $70 per day. When I pulled out car from valet, hotel attendant told me that if I return the car into valet parking, I will be charged twice. I asked why but didn't give me an answer. I pulled out the car and parked it myself at $40/day + tax, just across the hotel.

Hotel close to theatres, shops and restaurants

I thought it was going to be nice.
    • Superior King Room

There was a horrible stain on the box springs of my bed that was either blood or feces and it was sizable. I found a bug in my ice twice. room service neglected part of my items like washcloths or towels every night I was there but one. the tub had some kind of grime stuck to it like it was plaster or something. The faucet had Grime on it in the bathroom. it was stuff left in the hall for hours and hours like a vacuum cleaner or dirty dishes. Frankly I was shocked that this was a 4-star hotel because for the money I was expecting a whole lot more. I emailed the Millenium with my concerns and photos and it's over a week now and no response. From the staff they also got the impression they already had my money what do they care about me.

Location was excellent. The room was spacious.

Horrible experience
    • Deluxe King Room Ball Drop View

The bed was so uncomfortable and dirty it wasn't even funny. For the money u think the room would blow u away. More like a roach motel!!!!

The local was amazing.

Far better hotels at fraction of price
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was rather tired and dated, bathroom floor was dirty and only 3 towels provided and there were 4 of us staying in the room. Person my wife spoke to on front desk on the morning of our departure was unhelpful and close to being rude..

Location was good and concierge were very friendly and helpful

Location is perfect, staffs are friendly.
    • Superior King Room

The room is old, the shower curtain was a nightmare ... I have to shut the bath room door to avoid the bad smell, I could not enjoy my shower at all...have to rush to finish it because of the bad smell from the shower curtain...

Location is perfect, staffs are friendly.

Close to everything
    • Superior King Room

The receptionist took deposit & supposed to return it during check-out but refused and told me that i didnt pay for deposit & i showed him the receipt & he said its not showing on the system!! And i kept waiting for an hour then he told me that i was right and returned my deposit ..

Close to everything

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

The hotel doesnt meet up a 4 star hotel requirements
    • Standard Queen Room

The hotel doesnt inform me about the insurance and suddenly the amount of the hotel + the insurance was cutted , and now its 3 weeks and nothing comes back to my bank , the room are not as how it shows in booking its older

The location of the hotel

Awful
    • Superior King Room

It was disgustingly dirty will never come back and in fact want my money back. Talked to the manager she said she would forward my photos to housekeeping but that she couldn’t do anything for us. I think that was a lie and I’m so displeased with our stay

After calling a few times and feeling like a bother we got an early check in despite requesting for it a month or two prior to arriving

Near attractions
    • Superior King Room

Very expensive - old hotel - no freg inside the room - no umbrella in rooms - people/staff very rude. Fist and last stay at this hotel.

Near attractions

The bed was very comfy.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

Was given a kettle but had to buy my own tea! For an international hotel I would expect tea as well as coffee to be provided, esp as it states it in the booking details.

The bed was very comfy. Room cleaned very well. Staff very happy to help.

Nice Stay at Millennium Broadway
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds Ball Drop View

There was no microwave or mini fridge.

Very nice & roomy Deluxe room with an excellent view of Times Square. Comfortable beds, great location, nice quiet room.

Location perfect , will stay there again.
    • Deluxe King Room Ball Drop View

Housekeeping not very good.never replenished coffee & don’t think vacuum floor either .

Ruben at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. Very good. People like him makes your hotel more comfortable.

Very bad hotel
    • Superior King Room

This hotel is the worest I have ever stayed in. The staff are unbelievably rude, the rooms are outdated and the whole experience was a complete disaster for me. Only one person at the check out smiled, and it was the first (and only) nice gesture we recieved in our three nights at the hotel. I would never reccommed or stay at this hotel ever again. I would rate it with a (no zero) if i could.

I loved the location and staff was very nice
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

The water didn’t go down in the tub while taking a shower, toilet was stopped up and house keeping didn’t fix it until the next day

I loved the location and staff was very nice

Our three day stay at this hotel was a delight. They made us feel at home and we loved 5:00 pm wine.
    • Superior Queen Room

Not a thing!!

Staff very cheerful and helpful. Our room was very clean and the view was pleasant on the 5th floor. It was our 50th Anniversary and the staff sent up a bottle of delicious champagne and yummy appetizers for us to enjoy along with a candle and card. The location of the hotel is within excellent walking distance to some many places. We would highly recommend this hotel.

Very basic but Adequate
    • Superior King Room

I would not rate this hotel 4 stars. It is in need of a remodel. Very dark, a lot of wear and tear on the bathroom , no coffee in room, no hotel info in the room. We could hear a lot of noise through the adjoining door. Towels were warn and tattered. None of the things in the room that you would expect from a 4 star hotel, two sm bars of soap, tiny shampoo, conditioner and lotion. Two glasses and maid didn’t replace them on the second day. No easy place to charge phones or plug in a hair dryer (couldn’t dry hair in bathroom because there wasn’t any ventilation ) found a power strip under tv and it was filthy. No breakfast on site.

Bathroom is a little updated ( but enough space) , but the...
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bathroom is a little updated ( but enough space) , but the room was big and the beds were cousy. The location is perfect. Not on Times Sq, to avoid the noise, but just around the corner.

Mellinium time square newyork LIVING CONDITION
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

Broken rooms extremely small for value of money poor breakfast . Cleaning poor batheooms doors without lock airconditioning very poor .shaky lift system . No refrigerator in room no tea or voffe or water facilitation. Overall ranked ZERO

This is not a 4 star hotel anymore.
    • Standard King Room

This hotel has gone downhill since I stayed there in 2015. It looks old and dirty needing new carpets and towels. There are no amenities in the room, minibar is gone, there aren't even Do not disturb signs for your door. The staff were unprofessional and not trained well in customer service. The lobby says you should show your pass card before going into the elevators but every evening when we arrived home there was no one to show our card to...any strangers can walk in amd go upstairs ....not safe! A very disappointing stay.

Never come back to this hotel again.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

1. Poor amenities i.e : there was no coffe maker, glass or cup, coffee and tea, slipper, mini refrigerator, and bathrobes. 2. The drainage from the bathtub was blocked. 3. Uncomfortable pillow. 4. Late respons from housekeeping.

The extra bed was comfortable but there were no blanket.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

Coffee making facilities have to be requested.

The extra bed was comfortable but there were no blanket. We have to request for them and then they do not make the bed with the blanket tuck in.

Great location for New York lovers and reasonably priced
    • Standard Queen Room - Disability Access

In house dining is a bit limited no dressing gowns in Bathrooms. No coffee tea supplies and facilities, Cutlery,crockery available.location can be noisy. Have stayed in millenium Gloucester uk which has all that

I have stayed here many times the location is great For a playgoer ,shopper and New York lover its the best. I will be returning soon.

The hotel is situated in a good location a few blocks from...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms were musty, the bathroom tub had mold and the furniture in the room was worn and old.

The hotel is situated in a good location a few blocks from Time Square, Bryant Park and most subway lines.