Reviews of Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago 4 stars

163 East Walton Place, Streeterville, Chicago, IL 60611, USA

#96 of 154 hotels in Chicago

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Disappointing. Dirty hotel. Not worth the price.
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

Hotel was too hot and uncomfortable. They said they could t do anything so they have me a broken down fan. The phone in the room don’t work. There were gnats in my bed and I freaked because I though they were bed bugs! Manager came up and said they weren’t but they could change the sheets.tried to sign up for hote points and front desk clerk basically told me there was nothing she could do to help?!

I like the location.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

I liked the smaller room.
    • Superior King Room

The hallway is a little dingy. Needs brightening up. That is all I saw for need of improvement.

I liked the smaller room. It was cozy for 1 person. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. It was quiet and I slept well. My tv was not getting a signal but other people on the floor were getting a signal. I told the front desk. She addressed the problem immediately. While I went 3 blocks to Walgreens and back, my Tv box was switched and my TV ready and working for me. I rated facility ratings low because the hallway could use some updating and brightened up. It is an older hotel but I like that. My room was updated well. The bar was great service. I did not try the restaurant. Quality of air and smell were fine. Overall a very pleasant and relaxing stay which I wanted. Will definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Should we get reservations at the Knickerbocker when we visit Chicago again?????

We specifically requested rooms at high up in the hotel as possible. We received rooms on the 3rd floor. (?) Obviously, our request was ignored by the staff. Other hotels do not seem to have any difficulty honoring this request, but the Knickerbocker did. Shower was difficult to use.

Nice building. Older style, with good updates. We have stayed at the Millenium Knickerbocker before, repeat customers.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Did the job!
    • Superior King Room

The in room facilities weren’t good. No spoons and only a coffee making machine. The decor was quite tired

The employees were friendly and the location was good

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Location was great, bar in hotel was nice and the room was a...
    • Superior King Room

Having a kettle would have made a difference. Often our tea and coffee pods were not replenished and they weren’t very nice.

Location was great, bar in hotel was nice and the room was a good size and bed was very comfortable

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Charming historic property with all the necessary comforts.

Coffee service stocked and located near an outlet.

Comfortable bed, excellent shower, Netflix on tv, charming historic hotel, reasonably priced and delicious breakfast, music in the lobby. View of lake.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

Great time with a great friend. I would stay again.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds and Bath - Disability Access

Shower was a little weird. The water kind of went all over the place due to the design, but still got the job done.

Good service. Speedy check-in and check-out process. Amazing location. I would stay again.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

The hotel was BEAUTIFUL and so pretty.

The staff was not overly friendly. Not sure if it was because they were busy, but everyone was very short with us.

The hotel was BEAUTIFUL and so pretty. We were really disappointed we didn't get to stay longer. Very much worth going back.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Staff personnel were on strike - room was never made up, and clean linens and other necessities were not provided! We should have at least be given a free night or other discount!! It was disheartening to be treated like cattle during the stay.

Hotel rooms and lobby were very pleasant and clean when we arrived - rooms had ample space to move around and store belongings.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

No heat in the room when it was 45-55 each night.
    • Junior King Suite

There was no heat. When you pay $200 plus a night, you should have heat. I froze night one. I called the next morning and they told me there is no heat or temp heaters. I went out and bought my own temp heater. Ridiculous.

The location.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Not an option unless you re in town just for shopping big brands

Poor breakfast options (omelette, some crisp bacon, pastries and a couple of bowls with fruits), poor cleanliness (dirty carpets, dirty tiles in the shower), no bathrobes, no slippers, poor soundproof (the staff were striking in front of the hotel and we could hear every sound starting 7am-7pm or more), late check-in (the room wasn’t ready at 5pm when we got there).

The location (very close to the main shopping area, to the lake and to almost all main touristic objectives)

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Great location, but uncomfortable/unpleasant stay

Shower is leaking; noisy environment; poor acoustic between rooms and corridors, coffee was awful, coffee maker produces bad tasting water.

Location, staff, bed

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Grand hotel in need of some love and attention and the staff some customer service training.

The room location right by the lifts and the Housekeeping store. The only good thing about the housekeeping staff being on strike is that I didn't have to hear the loud chatter and walkie talkies for most of my stay. The lack of information about the hotel in the rooms or on check in is really disappointing. Information such as no room service, restaurant opening times, bar opening etc would be very useful. Obviously the noise from picket lines at both the Knickerbocker and the Drake was unfortunate as was the virtual complete lack of housekeeping. I have honestly never checked in to such dusty hotel room with a shabbily made bed in over 40 years of travel and I have certainly never had to clean my own bathroom. Such a shame. Location is excellent. Reception staff (with the exception of the lady who checked me in) were most unfriendly. I am sure the strike was tough on everyone but please don't take it out on the guests.

Very comfortable bed and good wifi

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Classy and comfortable

The hotel workers were having loud non-stop union strikes right outside the front door while we were there. That definitely dampened our experience but inside the hotel our experience was great.

Front desk staff, building, cleanliness, comfort of the room, classic look.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Incredible location just 2 minutes from the Magnificent Mile...

The hotel rooms and public areas are looking tired and in need to refurbishment. Public Chicago Hotel workers strike meant that rooms were not cleaned and breakfast buffet was poor.

Incredible location just 2 minutes from the Magnificent Mile and top tourist must-sees! The historic grand ballroom is amazing.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Hotel did a good gob considering the circumstances.

Many of the hotel employees were on strike so housekeeping services were subpar. We found underwear and other garbage in our room upon check-in, but understandable under the circumstances.

The pillows were not pillows.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds and Bath - Disability Access

The pillows were not pillows. They had no support what so ever. We all had no luck with sleeping. Pillows needed. Also towls they only had one big one. There was 4 of us.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Exhausted. The union strike noise was terrible!

Because of the house keeping union strike the accommodations were poor.Arrived in room to find popcorn all over the floor, no toilet paper in bathroom (went to lobby bathroom and brought up a roll).Plus 5AM-7PM strike noise very bad.

Location is always very good. My daughter lives in Rogers Park so easy access for her to get to this hotel.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Marks Millennium Review

There was an additional fee on my CC statement for $29.00 which I'm unsure of, I must investigate more ... no microwave, and limited space in a tiny fridge

The staff was great, the building beautiful, and the location was excellent

Great Location

One, my door wouldn't fully close if not pulled shut. I came home 4 times to the door being able to be just pushed in. After my 4th time to the front desk, the building engineer finally fixed it, and I could secure my belongings. The bar was a little pricey - even for Chicago, and they do not have room service available - which when attending a trade show is typically on my "must have" list. The hotel workers strike definitely affected the stay.

I always enjoy the location, being close to Miracle Mile and the Hancock building. The staff is generally friendly, and try to meet your expectations promptly.

• Superior Room with Two Double Beds

Some decor a bit tired, but didn't affect the comfort or the general experience.

Great location. Staff, many doing tasks they don't typically do, were excellent despite the hotel workers' strike.

• Superior Room with Two Double Beds

Some staff members were on strike across Chicago during our stay (pay and conditions). It was off putting for the working staff to suggest to guests that the strikers were noting to worry about. Lots of noise in the morning from the strikers. However, despite the strike, the hotel maintained its services throughout our stay.

Location, location, location Five minute walk to all the major shops and easy access to rest of city via transport links

Over priced with no room cleaning
    • Superior King Room

There was a hotel workers strike going on when we were here. We had to cross a noisy picket line to get in to the hotel. If we hadn't already paid for the room well in advance we would not have crossed the line. You would think that with what they were charging for rooms they could easily afford to provide health insurance for a full year and pay a fair wage. We paid over 400 bucks a night for a tiny old room with virtually no service. Because of the strike they just provided very rudimentary cleaning which was mainly just emptying waste baskets and providing clean towels. Oh they did place a note in our room saying "that you for you patience" which was nice but a better thanks would have been a rebate on the ridiculous price they were charging without any reduction to make up for the deficit in service. We tried breakfast once in the hotel restaurant. They had no menu service but just a.very stripped down buffet. Everything in it was nice cold.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Birthday Get Away
    • Superior King Room

Room was a bit outdated. Bed was very uncomfortable. Bath towels were very small and seemed a bit too old for use.

Close to everything downtown! Staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Great location, great value.

Our second stay, nothing really bad.

Room and bathroom were small but comfortable. Very clean. Hotel is right in middle of downtown, perfect for shopping, dining, fun.

Worst hotel experience ever. But, it’s true you get what you pay for, STAY somewhere else!
    • Junior King Suite

Staff was terrible, amenities were absent, room size is not favorable, and don’t believe it when they try to sell you on their “HIGH SPEED INTERNET”

The location nothing more nothing less.

Loved the shower and the beds.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds and Bath - Disability Access

WiFi only worked intermittently. Most elevators were not running so it took forever for higher floors. TV also would stop working from time to time.

Loved the shower and the beds.

Convenient, but needs a remodel.

Total faclity is run down from the moment you walk in the lobby. You can see how this was once a grand hotel but it has been neglected. Rooms very small and dingy. Not enough light, carpets dirty, furniture beat up. This hotel needs a serious face lift.

Great location, nice staff

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

It was lovely I wanted to extend my stay and Amir was...

I think the first morning there I was incredibly tired and someone was banging on my door like mad person.

It was lovely I wanted to extend my stay and Amir was incredibly helpful.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

overall great!

The guy who helps with the bags has a salty attitude which gets old very quickly! Ge spoke poorly of the front desk staff right in front of them. Also, elevators are slow.

Bed and bathroom great!

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Very pleasant stay
    • Superior King Room

Had a view of rooftops in between buildings. Would have been nicer to have a view of the street.

Restaurant was very good and bed was comfortable. Very convenient to attractions, transportation, shopping and dining.

Disappointing especially given the cost
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

First room they gave us smelled horrible. Given that we had to wait several hours to check in and the room smelled that bad was disappointed. Second room they gave us was only room left matching my booking. It overlooked the roof and mechanical. Bathroom shower was moldy around perimeter of tub and in various places along the tile.

Proximity to downtown and lakeshore

Amazing location, comfortable bed & steps from the beach.
    • Superior King Room

The shower door did not seal the water inside the shower, so there was a flood onto the bathroom floor.

I truly enjoyed the easy, quick check-in process, the bed in our room was so comfortable I did not want to get out of it! The air condition unit in our room, was also very good.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Classic historic property
    • Superior Plus Corner King Room

Great classic hotel. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. My room wasn't ready for a early check in (my fault). They saw how exhausted I was, and upgraded me to a suite that was available so I could get some rest.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Overall it was an enjoyable experience.
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

My daughter n I enjoy baths and the bath tubes had no stoppers. The room door was also so heavy for us to open. I know it's not the door itself, but the closing mechanism.

The beds were very comfortable, got a great night's sleep. The staff was amazingly friendly, and helpful. Just wish we could have stayed another night.

Super staff! Will stay again.
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

Lighting in bathrooms isn’t good. Some furniture is worn in the bar area. Valet service took quite a while to get our car at checkout.

The hotel was quiet and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Location is good. Breakfast was delicious and we loved the martini bar.

Can get more for your money staying somewhere else

Although it states parking is on site they fail to mention it's an additional 67.00. Room was NOT handicap accessible as website states. Could not get ahold of someone at the front desk to address the fact the tv wouldn't get stations other than hotel commercials. No comforter was provided only a thin sheet to cover with. For a 200 room I expected more. Coffee was not provided in the room, NOR WAS ROBES OR SLIPPERS. Don't expect a tub to be in a standard room neither.

Bed was very comfortable.

Good hotel choice near Water Tower Place

Had problems with the TV and the valet parking. The staff was helpful in both cases, but I would probably opt for self parking next time. .

Very good value for the location.

Clean nice hotel
    • Superior King Room

You have to pay for everything even the bottle of water .

Location front desk male staff . Because the wifi problem he upgrade my room from superior to suit room.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

The location was fantastic.

Whenever we bought anything at the hotel, such as a bottle of water from the bar and a bowl of breakfast cereal, it was extremely expensive.

The location was fantastic. The bedroom was comfortable and looked attractive.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

We had a great stay, and we will definitely consider staying there again on our next trip.
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

No full restaurant on the premises, just a bar for drinks and a coffee shop with pastries. But lots of great places to eat all around the area, so wasn't a big deal.

An older building, but very well maintained. Room was clean and comfortable. A bit pricey for us country girls, but it was located within walking distance of everything we wanted to do during our stay - Navy Pier, Michigan Ave, Museums, Restaurants, etc.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Great value and awesome room

Half hour ride by taxi from O’Hare but not a deal breaker

Very charming hotel and friendly staff. I was traveling for work and room was perfect size. The most comfortable hotel bed I ever slept in. Very accommodating of my late arrival on check in day and early checkout (4 am) to make my flight.

Our stay at the Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel

The hotel is old and the pics on line at time of booking were deceiving. For the money, it was not what we expected. When I came in from a function on Saturday night, I had to ask the doorman if he would get the door for me. Both my hands were full. Could it have been because I'm a black woman?

The best thing about this hotel was the location.

A lovely hotel
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

The WiFi did not work the first two days. After repeated trips to the reception, finally they got engineers to sort out the issue. Also when we checked in our room there was cigarette smell. The matter was rectified as soon as we notified the reception. Strange smell in the corridor. Like that of a dead rat!!!

I stayed here with my daughter for eight nights. The room was spacious and clean. Some of the staff members are very friendly. Location is wonderful. There is the hop on hop off bus stop right at the corner. You can do so much and see so much if you get the bus ticket. There is also a bar downstairs and you can order food to take it up to your room. They have coffee makers in the room but I went down to get my coffee. The lady working there was wonderful. Housekeeping was also on top of things. I would definitely go back to the hotel the next time I’m in Chicago.

Great Location and Value

The lobby was under renovation by the front desk area. There was no designated concierge it was various staff members.

The room had great decor and comfortable for us both..We liked the bathroom spacious enough for us both and the sliding wooden door gave privacy. The bed was comfortable and the design was a classic design.

4.5
    Worst experience

I wrote one week before arrival asking for change of room from instead of king bed for two single or doubles beds, because I was traveling wit another friend, that joined at last time They never answer me and we arrive they didn’t make the change because they said there were full and we had to sleep on the same bed with us very uncomfortable and awkward, best service ever worst experience ever, not recommend hotel not coming back

Great throwback hotel in an excellent location

There is some remodeling and update needed, not enough to cause me to go somewhere else, but it would be nice to see the updates made.

The location of the hotel is excellent. This is the second time at the Knickerbocker and it will not let you down. Very clean hotel, but it is an old school Chicago hotel, so think throwback and enjoy.

I was happy with my stay with the exception of the maid...

Our maid service could have been much better. We left tips for two days. The third day we did not due to poor cleaning, requested hand towels, received 0. We did not ask for clean sheets during our stay and left the room in excellent shape leaving no personal items out. It was a pretty easy cleaning job for anyone. But it was disappointing as in past have always found the Knickerbocker excellent in all areas including staff

I was happy with my stay with the exception of the maid service.

It was a great place to stay.
    • Superior King Room

It was a great place to stay. Walking distance to several popular sites. Near Lake Michigan. Friendly staff, clean comfortable rooms. Would definitely stay again.

Overall a very pretty, very old and interesting hotel

Room was exceptionally small. Furniture and wall covering were worn. Bathroom sink and shower tile were cracked.

Lobby was beautiful. Very historic, nostalgic feel.

We enjoyed our stay but would reconsider
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

Room view overlooked concrete buildings health and safety issues no rubber mat inbottom of bath no safety hand rail extractor fan didn’t work ironing board unsafe kept collapsing b

Location was excellent hotel clean staff ok

This was a great place to stay for our Chicago adventure.

This was a great place to stay for our Chicago adventure. Staff was extremely helpful to tourist directions, very clean and great location. Would stay there again!

Great location for a short stay in the city.

It’s an old hotel. The celiling has some water damage near the window. Very very small. Curtains were old. Hallways were stuffy. Needed to turn in air conditioning.

Awesome location! Very clean. Bed was amazing, like sleeping in a cloud.

Nice older hotel.

Please install better lighting in bathroom.

Nice older hotel. Good location. Nice bar; music on Friday nights. Nice bathroom. Good breakfast (not included). Front door staff very attentive.

Location is amazing and the rooms were comfortable and beautiful.
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

We had to wait longer to get a room with somewhat of a view. We could’ve gotten in earlier but the man working told us it had pretty much no view. Waiting for an extra hour with young children isn’t ideal but I made that decision so it isn’t the hotel’s fault. Just wish it had been a little speedier considering the first guy told me it would only be 20-30 min. Also they charged my credit card without telling me why at first - it was in case of damages, which I understand, but don’t zip my card through and make me ask why when I’ve already pay ahead for the stay. I don’t remember this practice with other hotels in the area, but it’s been a few years since we stayed in the area so maybe things have changed. Also parking was expensive but we chose to go there because of the in/out privledges. We didn’t end up using them because we really just wanted access to our car to take stuff in/out of it throughout the day and turns out you can’t do that. Next time I will choose a cheaper ramp close by.

The beds were comfy, the bathroom was beautiful and functional (rare in some old Chicago hotels) and the location couldn’t be beat!

The customer service was excellent.

$67 overnight parking was expensive.

The customer service was excellent. We were even given a room upgrade! The room was very clean and spacious. There was live entertainment in the bar area as well.

Excellent!!

We liked our room, but because there was only one hanging light, hanging to one side in the bathroom, it did make it difficult to be able to see well enough to put make up on.

We liked our the hotel, the location, the staff and our room.

Staff was wonderful.

Parking was limited. Use the hotel Valet Service and was $67 per 24 hours, but very convenient. Not sure how much other parking wold have been.

Staff was wonderful. Was a great place to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Very close to the north Michigan Street and shopping. Room was very comfortable.

Vintage charm

It’s a little shabby in places and needs a bit more investment.

The staff are all very friendly and helpful, and the hotel is in a great position. The vintage feel of the building and it’s historic connections add to the attraction; the main function room is a sight to see.

It says it is a four star property but does not even live up to a 2.5 star standard
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

We found a bug in the room on our first night we reported it to the front desk they said they would get it cleaned but when we came back the bug was still there. Waitress at the coffee bar and few others working in the restaurant were rude, we had children with us and they wanted to do buffet at the breakfast as they wanted to have the bread spread but she was not accommodating at all and were not allowing them to have breads from the breakfast spread and told us that it is not part of kids breakfast buffet.

People working at the Bell Desk and one waiter in the restaurant were the only friendly ones around the property

Good location, but not enough conveniences for the money.
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

Elevators were too small & rugs were very dirty in the elevators. No microwaves & no choice of Keurig coffee flavors. No laundry room.

Beds were comfortable. Coffee was too strong & no complimentary breakfast.

Very nice, was in a great location for exploring Chicago!
    • Superior King Room with Bath - Disability Access

Parking your car took all my ‘exploring money’, I’m travelling around North America and Chicago is at the end. The car service was great and friendly, and I get good things cost. Just was a lot LOT more than I expected

Very nice, was in a great location for exploring Chicago!

The fight outside your front door Sat night between 3...
    • Superior King Room

The fight outside your front door Sat night between 3 gangbangers. Also, the walk back from the red line stop at Chicago and State was quite interesting given the mini riot taking place in the park across from water tower place. You may want to get with the other businesses and hotels and demand that your so called mayor do something to get your gang problem under control. We have stayed at your hotel several times and have always enjoyed our stay, but if we cannot walk around the immediate area without having to worry about gangs of punks roaming the streets, we will start staying in the suburbs and taking the train in to the city.

I really liked the hotel!

I really liked the hotel! the downside, was the hallways upstairs did not smell good and the carpet was stained and dirty looking. My room itself was nice, excepted the carpeting was ripped and dirty to the entrance of the bathroom. It could have had a bit better lighting in the bathroom . I really did not like the shower set up. to turn it on , you had to reach from the middle and if you turned the wrong faucet you got soaked by the rain shower. the hand held was nice, but in a fixed position. that was too high for me, would have been better if on an adjustable pole. Fabulous location. the staff were warm and friendly and very helpful. despite all. I would stay there again

Decent value, but a little scary too
    • Superior King Room

The room was passable in regards to having been updated. However all common areas were incredibly tired to poor. In particular, the elevators were filthy with black marked up walls, peeling paint and carpet that should have been replaced years ago. Lobby and hallways are about 4 years overdue for a refresh.

Location is great

Comfortable and relaxing.

The bar/restaurant staff was courteous, but could have been friendlier. The front desk staff was top notch!

The property is lovely and we felt so relaxed and happy waking up there!

This was the perfect hotel for our Mother-daughter trip.

This was the perfect hotel for our Mother-daughter trip. The staff was so attentive and polite. Diana at the front desk and Tiara at the concierge desk made our stay so wonderful!! Diana knew we were celebrating Mother’s Day this weekend and surprised us with a very nice bottle of wine. Tiara was so wonderful and helpful! She told us where to go for the best Chicago eats and what we should experience at the Navy Pier. These two ladies made our trip one to remember! Our room had a wonderful view and was extremely clean. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was clean as well. We were just 300 feet from Michigan Avenue and very close to the Water Tower and other Main Chicago attractions! If you’re looking for the perfect location with a friendly staff and great customer service this is the hotel for you!

Room was extremely small, had stayed here before and the room was beautiful and spacious, it actully cost almost twice as much this time ( time of year ??) and yet the room was smaller ?? Front desk was not the friendliest either.

Millennium Knickerbocker is a gorgeous, elegant hotel with top notch service and supreme comfort!

We loved it from the moment we entered the lobby. It has a very elegant feel, and the staff immediately greeted us and offered assistance. The room was extremely clean, and had a super comfortable bed with silky soft sheets that smelled amazing!

Lovely room close to Michigan Ave.

The air conditioning didn't work well. We called the front desk and were told that he would get back to us. He called us back in less than a minute and said that it had been set for heat and had now been changed over to AC. When we returned for the evening it was still too warm so we opened a window.

The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom had been updated and was very clean. We were only feet from Michigan Ave.

Staff was very friendly.
    • Superior King Room

Upon arrival there were hairs on pillows and stain on the comforter. We informed the staff and the bedding was changed immediately. Other than that our stay was fantastic.

Staff was very friendly. Room was spacious. Location excellent.

Fantastic food!
    • Superior Plus Corner King Room

When we were staying here, thunderstorm hit the chicago. Hot water shutted down when I was taking a shawer in a sudden. I contacted to lobby, but they said it's because of natural problem. I understand their purpose like why they had to shut down the switch but they ahould better tell guests to what is going on. Like me, I was slightly panicked when water automatically turned into cold one. But except it, everything was perfect.

Breakfast was fantastic. I really enjoyed and could expect what's for menu everyday. Also location was good, this hotel is located in the middle of chicago that you can easily approach both north and west area where museum and aquarium is located. Lastly, the room that I used was big enough to stay with my friend. It was corner king.....something room. I would recommend you guys to stay there if your group is 1-2 person or people.

Probably won’t stay here again due to morning red eye, but staff was nice and room also nice.

The mattress was on the soft side, kind of lumpy. My ears were bloodshot by morning so something in the room or HVAC was moldy. But I didn’t see mold so probably HVAC, maybe needed new filter.

Room was up to date, fashionably decorated. Quiet. Good location up north, although work took me to south loop.

It’s just ok. Not value for the money. Location good but not helpful at all. Only one person help

Room facilities. One employee wasn’t really helpful. Booked hotel and it didn’t specify age and other website it’s 18 and older. N specific Say need govt ID and credit card. My daughter is 19 yrs old. And don’t let them check in. Have to fly the nxt to check them in. They give false info.

Location is good

the hotel had fantastic history going back to the 1920s, al...
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

the hotel had fantastic history going back to the 1920s, al capone had his speakeasy on the top floor.later on it was the first hotel that haffner hadhis bunny girls before he went to caslifornia.a small hotel opposite the famous drake hotel-princess di stayed there a many us presidents stayed there.a great experience for us and I know my chiago been 15 times by by.