Reviews of Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield 4 stars

375 South Moorland Road, Brookfield, WI 53005, USA

#6 of 11 hotels in Brookfield

My reservation wasn't correct upon arrival. And the absolutely obsurd noise all night kept my kids and I awake. When talking to the he manager about my experience he didn't seem to care at all!

The pool was great with a shallow end my 4yr old could touch in and my older kids the deep end.

The very first thing that turned me off was when I got to my room and it was not what my reservation was for I didn't like how the room did not have in microwave and there were only two full size beds versus two queen-size beds for the price that I paid there's also no jacuzzi on site or hot tub I also did not like how there was no complimentary breakfast I will definitely be doing my research in the future

Very loud during the afternoon. Stayed here after surgery and couldn’t sleep due to doors slamming, others guests tv cranked up and could nearly hear word for word conversations from other rooms.

Food and bar available on site, saved a trip for dinner. Decent food and price was close to what a local bar might charge.

Parking could have been better, we had to park on about 3” of snow.

The staff was incredibly nice, the restaurant staff were outstanding. They were short handed and had people who don’t normally work there and they were extremely friendly and nice.

The cancellation options are not good. My dad called a day earlier and said if it snows he won't drive. So I would have been stuck with the room no matter what. That was a concern moving forward and doing this again. I'd have to look at other options if there was any chance of a cancellation.

I booked this for my 89 year old father so he could attend a party close by at our home. He only drives during the day only on nice days. So it was good that he just could go to the counter and they gave him the room keys as much as his son bought the room and didn't have to go with him to check in. The prepayment worked as I hoped. But if I needed to cancel it might not have.

Not scenic at all. Very urban

Close to decent restaurants and shopping. Safe area to put on some miles walking. Close enough to Miller Park, zoo, and state fair

• Double or Twin Room - Disability Access

The lady who checked us in very very rude !!!! She didn’t say hello rather accused me of cutting in the long line I waited 45 minutes to check into. Very poor judgement on her part. In fact all those ladies need to smile more and remember guests are paying there salary!!!

access to the room very easy clean room!

I was put in a room that someone else had just been in and the room had not been cleaned in between me and the other people......

Easy access to my destination

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

An event (wedding or family reunion) took place on Saturday. The serving tables for food were set up in THE MIDDLE OF A MAIN HALLWAY. Seemed inappropriate and against health codes.

Small patio with umbrella tables off the main hallway. Spent a beautiful afternoon there catching up with an old friend. Location to freeways, shopping & restaurants. Instant wifi & internet connections.

Room was not cleaned very well. We were there 3 days and we did not get clean glasses until we specifically asked someone for them.

beds were very comfortable

• Double Room - Pool Side

When we got there we checked in with no problem we went to the room and here is where things to a turn for the worst .the hallways Smelled,the room had spiders webs everywhere the bathroom had a horrible smell the was a ring around the tub .we were staying on the ground floor and the side door that has you enter with a key card to get inside the hotel was broken did not feel safe never again

• Deluxe King Room - Pool Side

The indoor pool was filthy. The water had a foul smell to it and was cloudy. My son said the bottom of the pool had a slimy feel to it. His swim trunks reeked of the smell of the water the next day. The only reason he was in the pool was you couldn't smell the odor because there was so many pizzas delivered to the pool area prior to him going in the pool. The room also had a bad smell to it and the bathroom tiles behind the toilet needed cleaning. There was dirt and stains on the tiles.

The employee at the check-in desk was very nice and helpful. Very polite and courteous.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Front desk staff harried. They gave map that highlighted 166, and then said something about 4th floor. Our keys did not work in room 166. But real room was 466. Zach, a maintenance worker happened by. He called front desk and found our room. He is the best reason to stay there. Does his job without fanfare and is their best public relations person. Another maintenance worker told us the right elevator to use.

Linen was excellent and pillows. Restaurant staff helpful, especially breakfast. Nice walking distance to mall with restaurants. Milw construction made difficult to follow google maps.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The first room was not clean and had an AC unit that was loud. The seem impositioned by us switching to a room that was clean. The first room toilet was gross and there was a bar of soap and a towel on the counter. The water glass was also used. Someone had sat on the bed as there was a big dip.

The bed was nice

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Receptionist wasn't the friendliest; air conditioning didn't work-had to move rooms at 10:30 at night! No pull out couch in room....when booking it stated this room would accommodate a family of 5. No way two full beds can accommodate 5 people. specifically picked hotel based off continental breakfast but was then told we couldn't get it cause our rate didn't include it....250.00 a night SHOULD have I included it!

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Could have been cleaner. Dusty, carpet and baseboards with lint and dust. Towels with stains. Property aged for price. Breakfast menu already marked with initials (not mine) and filled out on bed. Didn't know if room coffee was free so did not use. The bed and pillows were comfortable, but price too high.

Average hotel.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The Wi-Fi was very slow at times.

The breakfast was delicious!I ordered room service and the staff was friendly, the meal was hot and the tray had every accompaniment I might have needed.

Less NASCAR and shows depicting stupidity--not sure what it was but akin to those funniest home video shows. Useless

Several restaurants representing multiple cuisines within walking distance

Need towel bars outside the shower for green choice people. Only bars are in shower; not conducive to drying

Everything was great, although it was cold and rainy outside

The room beds were itchy my siater was repeatedly bitten before requesting another room.there were open condom packaging in plain sight of my children.the restroom was dirty. The toilet and tub. Upon arrival we were given the wrong room. Told it was the only available. New room next day too small ... didn't accommodate efficiently. Ordered room service they left it outside the room on the ground. An apology was issued due to high stay volume.i would like a Refund

Absolutely nothing.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room didn't have towels we was told we get complimentary breakfast but had to pay the eggs was very nasty the wifi barely worked

The hotel was in a great location

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

My room was still dirty from the last people who stayed there! There were open wrappers and the pillows were filthy. Unacceptable.

The hotel staff was incredibly nice and understanding when I kept accidentally locking myself out of my room, and responded when I needed help.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Bathroom was very small for two people and should have saftey bars on the shower and tub for older people to get in and out, with out falling.

I liked the frindlyness of the staff and the food in the cafe.

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

• Double or Twin Room - Disability Access

Our room was not cleaned after our first night and tea , water bottles and shampoo were not replenished or bed made. Also weight machine in workout facility had a broken pin making it nonfunctional

Location, available parking, cardio workout facility

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

• Double Room - Pool Side

Shower was grungy, no complimentary breakfast and what was offered was expensive. Pool very small. Free wi-fi was so slow I could not even read my email.

Good location, very friendly staff

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

you had our name incorrectd and it cause problems when we first went to the desk. they said it is very common with you....not sure if we will use your services again How you do your job does matter. wpz

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

We were only staying for a short stay and wanted a cheap hotel and we got exactly that. It's nothing special. Just a warm bed. There was also a lot of construction being done on the building, which I understand needs to be done from time to time but I'm pretty sure they posted the after pictures on the website.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

See above.

This hotel was very nice but I think under constuction so the welcome desk was a little podium down a hallway. It would have just been nice for the staff to acknowledge the constuction because it was very dark and old looking where the check in was being done.

The rooms were a little small, we had black mold in the bathroom. The room was humid. We only had had three towels and one wash cloth and waited two hours for them to bring us new ones.

Conveniently located to restaurants, shopping and downtown.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

• Deluxe King Room - Pool Side

Breakfast. Being charged 24 hours before check in. Garbage at the door of my room at arrival. The Patio door lock also didn't work, luckily there was a bar for security. There were cigarette butts all around the patio area.

The buffet breakfast was not up to Starwood Standards! The staff was pushing to be done at 10am when breakfast was to be served through 11am. The food was cold and when asked to replenish the buffet, the staff brought out cold eggs and only a quarter tray. The oatmeal was cold, the potatoes were cold, the fruit was warm. I have even involved with Starwood properties for some 10 years now and know that quality is the hallmark of the brand!

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room had awful odor n could've been much much cleaner. The pool was filthy, hair n dirt debris floating everywhere. Could not even attempt to swim in it. Customer service was slow and inefficient.

Nothing like pictures posted online. Carpet dirty, poor water pressure in shower, exhaust fan didn't work in bathroom, makes hard to see in mirror after shower, heat lamp in bathroom also didn't work. Brought it to there attention and they pretty much said will look into it. For the money we could have stayed somewhere else. And we won't be returning here again.Poor customer service..

Not much we liked about it.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

The restaurant service for breakfast was a disaster. No one greeting new customers, no service after I was seated. asked for coffee from someone walking by and got a pot and then needed to ask for cream which took 10 minutes.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

• Double or Twin Room - Disability Access

Dirty room, 2 soiled wash chothes were hanging from the shower rod. Facility had the feel of the eighty's. Not enough light in the room 20w bulbs very dark.184$ not worth it.

Bed was comfortable front desk at check in was very nice and received a welcome call from Eric, very good info on traveling to Brewers Cubs game

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

15-20 min from downtown Milwaukee and several great restaurants and shopping areas near the hotel. Also 90's rap sensation Coolio was staying at the hotel, what more could you ask for?

• Double or Twin Room - Disability Access

Internet didn't always work. Extra surprise charge for breakfast that wasn't worth $19. Bathrooms are old and set up for very short people, layout is poor and ceiling was pealing. I expected more from my stay and didn't feel it was worth what I paid. Not likely to stay here again.

Room was clean, facilities are old and need updates but fully functional. The staff was friendly and did a good job. Overall quiet rooms

• Reviewed: 5 September 2016

Prescription medication was stolen by the cleaning crew from our room. The manager and housekeeping mgr did a very through search of the room while we were not present,even going through our suitcases and did not find it. Their response to me was "we have a policy of not moving or touching the guest's personal items'. There was no compensation offered but they both made a big apology. Now why apologize if they don't believe Me!!! Never use this hotel. You will be robbed.

Nothing Special

• Reviewed: 2 September 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

We left our iPad in the room when we checked out. It was stolen and the staff was not helpful in trying to recover it. We had locate your iPad and it was definitely located in the area.

• Reviewed: 15 August 2016

The workout area...those elliptical machines are not adjustable...that sux And no wifi in there.....the TVs only had 5 channels.

Comfy beds Nice to have fridge and micro. Great location

• Reviewed: 12 August 2016

• Double Room - Pool Side

Cramped for the price, setting area advertised was a sham, buffet and brew bar were a dump, what ever it was called.

The bed was hard, the buffet was very poor, cold food, hostess needed an improvement in personality, wait staff were like robootes walking around doing nothing

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

We traveled with family members. They got shower gel, scrubbies, extra water & coffee. We didn't. None of them were "valued members" or on a hotel plan. We stayed 4 nights; they had 3. Found old ribbon on carpet.

Beds wonderful; All in all, very good.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

It was not worth the price❗️ Floors dirty, bathroom old, had to be in back building, no free breakfast, patios dirty and patio doors dirty. Elevators dirty.

Staff was good and location was good Beds were comfortable

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

Only compliant was the small bathroom.

Very clean and friendly hotel. The staff was very exceptional towards us and guests. The furniture and decor was very modern and clean looking. Location was excellent and easy on and off for traveling. It was located near a mall and shopping area for food and other activities.

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

Being told the water would be shut off at 9 am by a note delivered in the middle of the night was not enjoyable. The day I slept in to 9:02 was an unneeded surprise. Advance warning would have been nice before I went to sleep!

Friendly staff!

• Reviewed: 28 June 2016

• King Room - Pool Side

No shuttle after 9 pm. If your flight is delayed after 9 pm, you will need a taxi. They reimbursed me for it. Not much in the gym other than cardio. No mats. Sink was leaky. Toilet used over twice the amount of water to flush. It was like a whirlpool. Then they ask if you want to go green and not have your towel washed. Seems like an oxymoron given the water the toilet wastes. There was red mold/fungus in some of the cracks in the toilet and shower.

Staff was helpful

• Reviewed: 28 June 2016

The room had a funky smell to it and the sheets were a bit rough and scratchy.

The pool was nice and warm, the laundry facilities were efficient, the mini fridge was cold, and the room was spacious.

Space and pool

The room was very clean and comfortable!

Room

Hallways could have been cleaner

24hr pool

• Double or Twin Room - Disability Access

Stayed in December but this time exceeded the last.

The water pressure in the shower was a little lacking.

Clean room, well-lit bathroom.

Comfortable bed

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Pillows, cost of breakfast buffet, kids stations were at a cost

Location, atmosphere

They should have a free breakfast option. They could still have room service option along with it.

No breakfast included.

Beautiful place. Loved the heated pool.

The lump bed.

The convenience of the location.

Great location. Nice and clean. Staff was AWESOME

Room was noisy with clicks and clangs coming from the ceiling. IT was also very dry.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel could use some updating. It was nicer than a Best Western, but I expected a little more.

Nice pool.

Did not eat at the hotel.

Shower didn't drain well at all

Room comfortable and clean

Noise from highway

Really warm swimming pool, nice workout facilities, comfy beds.

They never told me that a 50.00 incidental fee would be taken from my account. Found out from checking my bank account!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

no room fresheners upon request and the blackout curtains and comfy bed

The staff was very nice and the room was great.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was not clean, dated and needed attention. Doors were not hung properly, electrical outlets and lights not functional.

Needs updating

Close to the ballpark

N/a

• Club King Room

Plenty of breakfast selections

We went to eat breakfast and the buffet was closed and no one was around to help us or wait on us.

No free breakfast. For the price of the hotel I was disappointed. I wasn't going to pay $16.50 for breakfast.

Great room, front staff very friendly

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Restraunt had limited menu. I was fortunate that the soup was tasty

Staff very pleasant I loved that they were always smiling

• Double Room - Pool Side

Great location, awesome beds, the room service was amazing, my kids are spoiled. Thanks 😉