Reviews of Morrison Clark Inn 4 stars

1011 L Steet NW, Northwest, Washington, DC 20001, USA

#13 of 143 hotels in Washington

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Room and hotel in general beautiful, comfortable and clean.

Only issue was restaurant closed at 2.30 for lunch

Room and hotel in general beautiful, comfortable and clean. Staff very friendly and service excellent.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

It was perfect...i would stay again
    • Victorian Room

Honestly I have not one thing I could say bad but if you 're recommend something when you book it make sure you request it..thats what he told me, I booked a room with a balcony and he told me that I would've had to request it on booking.com but long story short I had ended up getting it after I told him what I booked.

I love the fact that we had the BEST room in the hotel with an balcony...and in a great location..we were around everything in The city.. Everything was clean in the room and hotel, everyone were nice, and it was peaceful OMG.. Every time we came in and out the hotel they would hold the door for us and would carry our bags if need be..they were so nice...Room service came and cleaned up very neatly around our things as if we just got there...I always travel and book nice rooms but I think this one top it..all because of my lady loved it. Thank you.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Perfect alternative to the massive hotel options!

Not a thing!

The room and bathroom were spacious and clean. The courtyard was peaceful, so it served as the perfect spot to enjoy a cocktail and wind down after a day full of meetings! The staff were friendly and helpful. The location was perfect as it made it easy to get to many popular locations.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

Washington a great visit
    • Victorian Room

Nothing really although in general it wasn't unusual to be disturbed by police sirens but that was Washington in general.

In particular it had a good restaurant and a nice bar area.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Arrived after a flight from Washington to this beautiful,...

Nothing ☺

Arrived after a flight from Washington to this beautiful, clean hotel. Met by friendly staff for a very easy check in process. Our room was a nice size, very comfortable and with a spacious shower room (the light up mirror in the bathroom was lovely!). We were informed that happy hour was at the bar until 7pm so we went down and had a couple of drinks out in the terrace area. Bartender was nice and chatty and poured a good cocktail! We only stayed for 1 night but we had a great time and would not hesitate to return in the future. Thank you!

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Big spacious room
    • Superior Queen Room

If you have a bad back, don’t stay there! The main doors have long staircase, no doorman to help me with my bags, after I carried my bag, they said there’s a small lift elevator. Once I checked in, there are more stairs to go up and down on. The room was hot, and it was really hot outside. The cleaning lady must have seen that the air conditioning was not working. The room temperature was 90 degrees. They couldn’t figure out how to fix the problem. I checked out, the manager said they will reimburse me - but that didn’t happen. I will not stay at this hotel again. It was hot and uncomfortable and where’s my reimbursement??

Big spacious room

Very nice,clean ,loved it
    • Superior Queen Room

Someone coming in before noon with sign on door

Door held open at entrance,the bartender was very nice,the hotel was clean and very beautifull,comfy bed, hot water,elegant, only negative was someone opened door looked in room at us and then left,i had do not disturb sign up,other than that it was perfect.

We stayed at this hotel for a city trip to Washington DC.
    • Superior Queen Room

We stayed at this hotel for a city trip to Washington DC. We really enjoyed our stay here. It is a very classy and comfortable hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. The room was really big, offered a lot of space and comfort. It was clean, felt luxurious, and it was even better than on the photos. The hotel is close to a convention center, so I could imagine that it will be used a lot for business travelers, but also as a tourist on a city trip, this hotel was perfect. The national mall, white house, and/or a metro station are all walking distance from the hotel. The neighborhood is also very nice and there are plenty of restaurants around.

Small but worth considering
    • Superior Queen Room

Rooms were on the small side. But that was made up for by the big shower.

Location was excellent. Within walking distance of amazing restaurants and bars.

Enjoyable experience.
    • Superior ADA

Only wished had booked an extended stay.

Morrison-Clark Historic Inn is cozy and elegant. The meal selections tastefully prepared, and the staff very accommodating. Would consider recommending to others; a return visit.

Brilliant
    • Superior Queen Room

Fantastic place, walking distance to all popular sight seeing areas. Clean and comfortable beds. The bathroom facilities were fantastic, with a large walk in shower. Would without a doubt stay here again

A Gem in the City!
    • Superior Queen Room

There was no wrong done, it was too perfect! A Gem in the City!

Between the doorman greeting me and taking my bags, to the amazing bar tenders, the food, the room, it was beyond perfect for celebrating my one year wedding anniversary that weekend.

The staff was great, very pleasant, attentive and friendly!

The staff was great, very pleasant, attentive and friendly! They didn’t have some of the stuff in room like iron and ironing board but after we called the front desk they brought it right away.The hotel has so much character....Room is perfect size. Nice style and very comfortable bed!

Location, Staff, Cleanliness
    • Superior Queen Room

Nothing in particular.. Breakfast could have been fantastic.. but no compaints as there are lots of options if just step outside

Location, Staff, Cleanliness

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

It was a great place to stay, perfect location to walk to...
    • Superior Queen Room

Too many staff crowding the entrance waiting to open the door

It was a great place to stay, perfect location to walk to the attractions. Breakfast in the restaurant was delicious, and fabulous GF options

Extremely close to the Walter E.
    • Superior Queen Room

A little disappointed the room didn't have a microwave. The bathroom always had an odor. Couldn't figure out where it was coming from. Room service brought things to our room we didn't ask for (examples: toothpaste and a dining room chair). A maid woke us up at 9am on Saturday, knocking on the door to see if anyone was in the room so she could clean.

Extremely close to the Walter E. Convention Center, which was the main goal.

Beautiful hotel in a central location, very good for...
    • Superior Queen Room

The staff wasn’t very friendly. We had the feeling that they were looking down on us, because we weren’t business people.

Beautiful hotel in a central location, very good for exploring DC by foot!

I liked how the bed was so comfortable and the bathroom was...
    • Victorian Room

Parking was a drab to valet park it was like 50 dollars. There was a stain on the couch and the windows were dirty when you pulled them back. The bathroom was kind of small and the floor was uneven it was going upwards. There was no fridge or iron or n e thing inside the room you had to call to request it.

I liked how the bed was so comfortable and the bathroom was really clean and the staff was so accommodating. I loved the vanity mirror in the bathroom it was my favorite thing about the hotel. There was an outside sitting area beautiful with flowers and a miniature waterfall.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

I loved my stay at the Morrison Clark Inn!
    • Superior Queen Room

I loved my stay at the Morrison Clark Inn! I ended up staying in the carriage house and could not have been more comfortable. I arrived late due to a delayed flight, so I didn’t feel like dining out. The dinner at the hotel restaurant was wonderful, followed by reading outside on the patio area. Highly recommend. Beautiful location, conveniently located to all DC attractions, helpful/friendly staff, and the rooms were stylish, comfortable, and clean. Will definitely be staying there again.

A jewel of a find is the Morrison-Clark Inn.
    • Superior Queen Room

The location was close to museums and a Circulator bus stop. We found out about the Circulator bus online. We took the bus into Georgetown--cost is $1 each time you get on. Because we are seniors the fare is 50 cents.

Location, comfortable and spacious rooms, clean, nice decor
    • Superior Queen Room

Service was a bit lackluster. I ordered room service at 5pm one day, and placed the tray outside my door. It was still there the following morning as no one had cleared it up. They also include a 20% service charge for room service. I didn't notice that and left another 20% as tip. I raised this to the concierge but they said they couldn't do anything about it as the check had already been processed. I asked if I could get a small discount off breakfast but they refused. Very unfortunate as everything else about the hotel is really nice.

Location, comfortable and spacious rooms, clean, nice decor

Lovely historical hotel but too pricey
    • Victorian Room

The cost. For the room rate they charge it should be a luxury hotel but nothing was "above and beyond" as you'd expect from a boutique hotel.

Guest room was very comfortable. Staff were very pleasant and accommodating.

• Superior Queen Room

Ask to stay in the back of the hotel, away from the courtyard - if they are having an event, it can get a bit noisy. Also, the air conditioning vents in our room, needed to be cleaned. It had a faint musty oder when run.

The service was amazing in this beautiful boutique hotel. The staff were professional and friendly. We will be returning!

Excellent position for a few days in Washington. Beautiful hotel in a lovely area
    • Superior Queen Room

Only one robe for 2 people. Coffee only between 5-7. I appreciate it's a business hotel but surely that could be extended until 8

Room was lovely. Great shower.

Beautiful hotel
    • Superior Queen Room

Size of room and the time coffee was available.

The bed was very comfortable, room was quiet and all furnishings were clean and new. Shower was wonderful! Room was very small and coffee was only served in the lobby from 5 a.m. to 7 a.m. Location was great thou, close too the Metro, and many great restaurants.

It was very pleasant, and the location was very well centered around metros, restaurants, sights, et

Size of rooms

Rooms were a little small with little room to put your clothing from luggage for the week. Other than that, I highly recommend the hotel. Staff was efficient, very pleasant and helpful.

The overall hotel and room were beautiful.
    • Superior Queen Room

Room was very cramped with furniture, there was construction going on directly outside hotel so it could be quite loud at times. No iron in hotel room.

The overall hotel and room were beautiful. Bed was very comfortable.

Not bad for the price
    • Superior Queen Room

Rooms are small. It was my anniversary and I let the hotel know in advance, yet the person checking us in to our room wasn't aware of this. I mentioned it and she just said congrats. However the other attendant stepped in and upgraded our room. The room was nice but still small. I can't imagine what our original room would look like. Also, the tub was very slippery and there were no tub mats, or place to put your soap or shampoo except the side of the tub.

Hotel was in a great location near metro, convention center and lots of restaurants

Nice staff and hotel
    • Superior Queen Room

I would have preferred a location that is a bit closer to the national mall. I would also be pleased to have a kettle or a coffee maker in the room.

Nice staff and hotel

Excellent.
    • Superior Queen Room

Needed a dresser with drawer space for clothing or at least 2 luggage racks instead of one. No place to access clothing and accessories.

Friendly, efficient staff. Excellent location. Comfortable and quiet.

Perfect romantic luxurious room
    • Superior Queen Room

The hotel is absolutely amazing. It’s the perfect hotel for a romantic getaway. It’s very luxurious and clean. The service is impeccable. The only downside was the room size. It was a little on the small side but other than that it was excellent

peaceful safe and comfortable .
    • Superior Queen Room

The addition of tea, coffee making in the room would be good. A herbal tea for bed time....

peaceful safe and comfortable ..lovely big bed after a LONG flight

If in Washington, stay at this hotel definitely!

Nothing!!!

One of the best hotels we stayed at. The attitude of the staff was excellent during our entire stay. The hotel is very comfortable, it gives you a feeling of home, the rooms are spacious, well equipped and luxurious. There is a nice restaurant in the hotel. The hotel is located within walking distance from the White House (about 20 minutes) and many attractions on the mall, and a 10 minutes ride from the Union Station, in a very nice neighborhood.

Historic property, superb restaurant on site, delightful...
    • Superior Queen Room

Historic property, superb restaurant on site, delightful courtyard, walking distance to downtown sites, friendly staff. I always feel safe and comfortable here as a single female traveler

No amenities, never coming back.
    • Superior Queen Room

No toilet paper in the bathroom when we arrived, the bathroom had a leak above the shower, so while I was showering I had water dripping on me from the ceiling. No coffee machine in the room or complementary coffee anywhere else in the hotel. Parking was $47 a night nobody explained that to us.

Check out was 12pm

Great location for central Washington
    • Superior Queen Room

Room was slightly on the small side and quite far from the metro.

Lovely hotel with nice courtyard. Staff were very friendly. Perfect location to see all the big sights!

Enjoyable, value for money. Small things could be improved upon.
    • Superior Queen Room

No tea or coffee facilities in the room. This is very disappointing. They should offer these facilities on request.

Good location. Friendly staff. I had a nice room although at first they offered a room where a common-area court-yard looked directly into my bedroom window (at ground level).

for those who like to stay in a special place
    • Superior Queen Room

it appears that the rooms on the 6th floor are a bit noisy because of the aircondition machines on the roof so we switched to the room on the 2nd floor that was ok, the fitness room is really tiny. cannot accomodate more then 3 people.

helpful staff assisted to pick out the most quiet room in the hotel, cosy room, comfortable bed, clean and nice bathroom, breakfast and dinner is quality , the local restaurant is quality, very conveniently sitiated hotel close to anywhere in downtown, historical building gives you some additional taste that we enjoyed, cofee in the early morning was gladly accepted, bellboy Teshale from Ephiopia was especially friendly and helpful

Lovely room, super nice staff.
    • Superior Queen Room

No iron or luggage rack in-room and pretty noisy on the street-side, but I slept through it. There is a bench and an iron is available upon request. Drinking glasses are small (4 oz.), there is no ice machine, and I don't remember any hangers in my room. Cable is also quite limited, should one need that.

Lovely room, super nice staff. Sitting area is separate from bedroom and bathroom and both the bedroom and sitting area have TV's. The bed was extremely comfortable. Located near plenty of restaurants. Bottled water is included with the stay. I would definitely stay here again.

We enjoyed very much and would highly recommend.
    • Superior Queen Room

Staff was very friendly and helpful with directions, etc. Had cocktails and dinner at the bar. Bartender was very friendly and had lots of suggestions of art exhibits in the area. Thedecor in lobby is very nice. Nice outside area for relaxing. Easy walking to the many sites.

Decent room.
    • Superior Queen Room

Terrible gym with non-functioning equipment. Loading dock garage door just beneath my room made lots of noise opening and closing at late hours. Had to take elevator to get to room on second floor - no stairway access. Inconsistent staff quality - some very friendly, but some indifferent. Strange for a small hotel. Pillows hard.

Decent room.

Comfy room, excellent location , close to convention centre...
    • Superior Queen Room

Very disappointed that there was no coffee or tea making facilities in the room

Comfy room, excellent location , close to convention centre and tourist attractions

Excellent hotel in all regards

Very hard to fault

This is a great hotel, exceptional staff, good position, great value, excellent quality sheets and towels ( better than other more expensive hotels). Very clean would happily stay again

Hip hotel. Great vibe. Good value.
    • Superior Queen Room

Stairs. Surprised to find steep stairs at entry off street and in central lobby as necessary paths to expedite passage from A to B. Staff is happy to help you carry luggage throughout. Best if you wear walking shoes in these areas if you're to navigate stairs.

Cool decor, warm staff, relaxing courtyard, lovely room, comfy mattress, lux comforter, Will stay again.

Excellent Stay for a Great Price
    • Superior Queen Room

My stay at Morrison Clark was superb. Each and every staff member was friendly, helpful and outgoing. The WiFi worked wonderfully the entire stay. I've already booked this property for my next visit.

Outstanding I would love to stay there next year around the same time if the rooms are available
    • Superior Queen Room

There was no vending machine to get anything to drink, even though you have drinks in the room. That's all well and good a little to much. I understand this place is the top of the line, snacks dosing hurt anyone. Just a thought.

What eggs? Now the bed felt like Heaven As far as the Hotel it is a Very Nice Place to stay. Very Luxury very Plush. The staff was very nice very helpful. I didn't get a chance to see all of the hotel but I believe it is very beautiful. Thank You for the comfort of this lovely Place Room 104

If the opportunity presents itself, we will definitely stay here again. Just no room service :D
    • Superior Queen Room

No coffee-maker in room, high menu pricing (but I guess I understand), gratuity confusion (apparently you don't have to tip. We found out after the fact. lol)

Super nice shower, Morrison Burger is mighty tasty, and very kind staff.

Comfortable rooms, very nice staff and it was great to have...
    • Superior Queen Room

It was a little farther from the mall than I would’ve liked.

Comfortable rooms, very nice staff and it was great to have a restaurant & bar onsite. After long days of sightseeing, we enjoyed cocktails and dessert in the evening at the hotel.

Location, Shower, Bed 10/10
    • Superior Queen Room

The staff are excellent and we’ll trained in customer service. The bathrooms are by far my favourite thing in our room, exquisite shower. Never wanted to leave.

It was a very pleasant stay and great location!
    • Superior Queen Room

Very nice property with excellent staff. All well trained in customer service. Location is great, we walked to the Mall and back with no problem, and many restaurants near the property.

Great stay!
    • Superior Queen Room

Parking at the hotel is pricey (forgot exactly how much), but apparently that is the case at every hotel in DC.

The staff were great and extra friendly. It was my mothers and I's birthday and they gave us a little birthday present with chocolates and a card - was very unexpected and sweet! Room was clean and very comfy. They also gave us the best room in the whole building with great views! Would definitely recommend this hotel. Thanks for the stay!

Great hotel, charming, perfect location!
    • Superior Queen Room

They forgot to clean our room 1 day and we came home at 5:00 pm to the room not being cleaned which was inconvenient because we had to call the front desk and then leave the room after an exhausting day of sight seeing. They did rectify this quickly. Also didn't like how one of the doormen was trying to sell us Hop on Hop off bus passes. He said we had to get it on Sunday because he wouldn't be there on Monday - lo and behold he was there on Monday. Didn't appreciate the pushiness of this man.

The coziness of the hotel, the comfort of the mattress and the friendliness of the staff.

We got upgraded and very much enjoyed our stay at Morrison...
    • Superior Queen Room

Breakfast should be served longer on weekends.

We got upgraded and very much enjoyed our stay at Morrison Clark Inn. Our room was spacious and comfortable, the hotel is newly renovated. Great value for money and service. Would be happy to be back.

Beautiful hotel, amazing and helpful staff.
    • Victorian Room

Beautiful hotel, amazing and helpful staff. The Victorian Room was just stunning and comfortable. After a long day, I called room service and they were super accommodating- I wanted a grilled cheese sandwich, which was not on the menu. The chef took care of me and it was outstanding! I would highly recommend the Morrison Clark and will definitely be staying there again with my family!

Amazing historical hotel located in a centre of the city!
    • Superior Queen Room

Amazing historical hotel located in a centre of the city! Didn’t need a car, everything was so close. Staff is friendly and professional. Room was very clean, cozy and beautiful. Will definitely recommend to my friends!

Great hotel with a comfortable room.
    • Superior Queen Room

The doors could close a little softer.

The beds are comfortable and the pillows are fluffy. The design of the hotel is very clean, modern, and consistent. I would absolutely come here again. The staff are kind and helpful. Overall, it's a great space.

Well situated, very cute and comfortable.
    • Superior Queen Room

Other than the lighting in the bathroom being a little poor it was great.

Well situated, very cute and comfortable. The bed was amazing!!! Room service came very quickly. Kinda pricey for a one night stay but worth it if you spend enough time in the room

A 3 minute walk to the convention center; pleasant staff and a comfortable stay.
    • Superior Queen Room

Room was noisy at night despite being at the end of the hall on the fourth floor. It sounded like plumbing or machinery.

Excellent coffee and breakfast (though not much choice).

Expensive but really nice and a great location.
    • Superior Queen Room

I wish I had had coffee available past 7:30. The room was small so there was not room for making coffee in my room. So they made it available in the lobby but it could have been there all day!

The room had a nice view and the bed was really comfortable. Once I figured it out the temperature controls were really responsive.

Very nice staff, good location, comfortable bed, quiet place...
    • Superior Queen Room

We had 1 pair of slippers but we had a room for 2 persons. At the check out they told us that we had to ask for the second pair. Too expensive for March month.

Very nice staff, good location, comfortable bed, quiet place, very nice decorated

Convenient location, friendly staff
    • Superior Queen Room

Limited menus both for room service and the restaurant. Overpriced restaurant.. Food was okay but nothing special.

Convenient location, friendly staff

Beautiful hotel and cozy room in an excellent location
    • Superior Queen Room

The hotel was extremely fancy, which isn't a bad thing, but I felt bad when staff would rush over to open the doors for me when I'm perfectly capable of doing it myself. It just seemed a bit extreme. So did the maid's ACTUAL french maid uniforms. I get the aesthetic aspect of it, but can't we just agree that's not really necessary?

The room was lovely and the staff was very friendly and accommodating, plus the location was perfect!

Our stay was wonderful and we will stay there again
    • Superior Queen Room

The only thing that we didn’t like was the absence of a coffee maker in the room

The property Met our expectations and the hotel was close to most of the attractions of Washington the room is clean and modern.

Enjoyed my stay - spacious rooms & convenient locations. Just a bit noisy but recently recommended
    • Superior Queen Room

I could hear the creaking through the Walls from people moving around and the Pipes. I heard a constant dripping noise which i assumed to be the water from the rooms above me. Like a leak lol but it wasn’t in my room. Not unbearable but very annoying. I didn’t wanna be difficult by asking to change rooms and I was too exhausted. Also went to the bar to order wine and the bartender wasn’t there. Waiting about ten minutes and still didn’t show.

Very clean. Convient location. Nice room. Very large size and very spacious. I was impressed with it. Easy to check it and check out and there were doormen, which you don’t always see anymore. I’d recommend it here for sure.

Comfortable Nicely Appointed Hotel in a Safe Neighborhood
    • Superior Queen Room

Noisy (Room 122 was on 11th street, next to a building exit) Expensive & very limited parking ($47 total per day) but it was very convenient and Washington DC has very limited overnight parking. Saw a few tiny ants in the bath but it was the first warm spring day. NO COFFEE MAKER.

Location - about 6 blocks from national mall, etc. Very comfortable bed, Nicely decorated room. Large in-room safe. Helpful Friendly staff.

Good location but needs improvement on their services
    • Superior Queen Room

They don't have coffee maker in the room and the complimentary coffee they offer is only between 5 am to 7 am. For a 4 star hotel I think a coffee maker with complimentary coffee should be included in the price.

Room was clean and bed were comfy.The hotel restaurant has a good menu, on a pricey side but good.

Very nice
    • Superior Queen Room

Only issue is in check out they precharged my card when I checked in. So when I checked out they wanted to run it again which would double charge. Had to work with clerk for 45 mins to straighten this out plus call my bank.

Everything was perfect very great staff!

Great staff!

Everything was Great!

Great staff! I even went with my 4 month old. When we went to brunch my son wouldn't stop crying, our waitress said she would carry him while we ate and he was quiet the whole time after that.

The front desk has an extremely poor service.
    • Superior Queen Room

The front desk has an extremely poor service. There is no drinks in the mini bar. No housekeeping even though phone call to the front desk has been made. Overall, the stay was extremely unpleasant. The room beyond small, and the service is not worth the money.

Won't be going back I don't think.
    • Superior Queen Room

I had to walk across the courtyard in the rain to get to my room. They charged me $7 for flat water in the restaurant without warning, salmon was tiny. Fire alarm at 2am, no apology. Weird vibe.

Geat location, lovely old hotel, excellent restaurant. Very nice, all in all!
    • Superior Queen Room

We had a maintenance issue that required a change of rooms. The upside was that the new room had a bathtub, which I prefer.

Excellent breakfast menu--especially the duck leg confit! We also had a very nice dinner one night. The lobby bar is also very pleasant and accomodating.

Overall I like the hotel and the staff was helpful, I would stay here again.
    • Superior Queen Room

We were given a room right above the lobby - basically overlooking the lobby, so it was quite noisy until 1130 PM, but luckily the people are the bar left then and we didn't hear much noise. Also we were two people but there was only 1 bathrobe. There was also no where to read the wifi password so we had to call down to the reception to get the code. These are small things that didn't really impact our stay however. I could imagine that room being noisy though on a busy morning.

The hotel looks very modern and nice. The location is quite central. Arrive quite late at night and was checked in very quickly. Asked for a 1 pm check out and the staff was very willing and ready to accommodate me which was great. The room itself was very clean and nicely laid out, good size too.

We really enjoyed our stay and would certainly stay again.
    • Superior Queen Room

I think there should be a rule that no cell phones or computers are allowed in restaurants. We saw three people at one table. All with laptops open and the staff trying to serve them. No room on tables and when staff spoke they were ignored as they were more interested in the computers. Many restaurants in Australia are banning cell. Phones which is probably a good idea for staff. And other guests.

Everything about it. A great place to stay that I would recommend to friends

Inwoukd stay there again. The front desk staff were really nice and location good for conference cen
    • Superior Queen Room

Ordered breakfast to my room. It came fast - thank you for that! But, the grapefruit was not cut and there was not grapefruit sooon, in fact no sooon at all - not sure how anyone thought one might eat a grapefruit that isn’t cut and with no utensils. Also, got an espresso but no milk or cream was provided and got a toasted bagel and was provided no butter - it wasn’t a very pleasant breakfast for $19!!! But it could have been if a little more attention had been paid to provide a cut grapefruit, some butter etc

Bathroom was pretty spacious and shower was big and nice with good water pressure. Evening turn down service appreciated.

The doorman did not help me up front steps with luggage on...
    • Parlor Suites

The doorman did not help me up front steps with luggage on way in and was ready to grab the tip at top of step so he did not have to carry my suitcase down ( it fits in an overhead bin). I am near 70 and like to hang unto a rail when ascending stairs - especially steep ones like you have. Because of the steps, I will most likely not stay again after 10 years of it being my go to.