Reviews of Rodeway Inn Kissimmee Main Gate West 2 stars

7455 West Irlo Bronson Hwy, Celebration, Orlando, FL 34747, USA

#362 of 407 hotels in Orlando

5.6

5.7

This place was disgusting.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The furniture was beat up. There was burn holes in the curtains and blankets. There was bugs crawling on the walls. The floors were extremely dirty.

It was absolutely disgusting

Terrible
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Services sucks, housekeeping did not clean our rooms, they dont give us clean towels, the ac doesnt work either, every morning it was a lagoon in the room because of the ac.

This place is great. I loved this hotel. Clean and efficient and met all my expectations
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I loved thus hotel. The staff were great and it was close to everything I wanted to get to. I loved my room, thus is the only hotel that made my bed every day as well as providing fresh linens to me everyday. . I would definitely recommend this hotel to all my family and friends. If I could give them more than a 10 I would. They deserve a 100 plus.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

No clean towel or sheets sorry
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I was there for a whole week and i never got any clean towel until the day before i checked out. When i ask for clean towel i was they were all out.

The area was very nice. The pool was clean. There was no clean towel or sheets sorry that's what the maid told me.

The swimming pool was cool
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was smaller than on the pictures. The room was very dark and location of the hotel was inconvenience. Have ants problems

The swimming pool was cool

Terrible service one of our items was stolen out of the room...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Terrible service one of our items was stolen out of the room and the manager did nothing about it. The maid went into to the room did not clean and left the curtains pulled across exposing all of our belongings. The rooms are extremely small, so small that one of the beds is directly in front of the A/C LITERALLY!!!!!!!

To bad for a few day
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No room service .. The rooms was full of ants. I was there for 4 days and they didn't clean the rooms..and the smell off the the rooms was strong

The pool only

The appearance of the motel , the staff was not friendly at...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The appearance of the motel , the staff was not friendly at all, except the cleaning lady was super sweet. The phone did not work at all, The tub is clogged, and there was food wrappers under the bed .

Good
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Cleanup needs to be improve. Every room should have a Fridge and a microwave without the need to ask. It needs a safety box in the room.

The location is good. There is enough parking.

TV was nice/ beds comfy.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Dust on the bathroom walls hanging. An inside the shower curtain. Tile broken on bathroom. Shower curtain didn't fit.

TV was nice/ beds comfy. I had to change rooms nc ac not working right.

Never again....
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Let me start off with I should have read reviews before booking this place. We open the door to our room for the first time and the smell of cigarette smoke was obvious, the bathroom smelled like pee, there were tiny little ants crawling all over the bathroom sink, we had to fix the connection to the TV, the sheets in one bed had burn holes from cigarettes, the hardwood for had some sort of remnants that looked like poop, the was hair on the shower wall from previous guest and the toilet was disgusting. I've stayed in Rodeway's in other cities and they were a little nicer but I wasn't expecting a room this bad

The towels seemed extra clean and the 2 ladies at the desk were awesome!

I probably wouldn’t stay here again but it was a last minute change to save some money.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathroom was not clean. Hairs everywhere, including stuck in the towels and sheets. Hardly any water pressure in the shower. Beds were very hard and noisy. Other guests were loud (easy to hear through walls).

It was cheap.

If you are on a tight budget I guess it works just to sleep and shower and hope the drainage aren't
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I really don't understand why these owners cant put money back into their properties. Went to brush my teeth... sink was clogged. Toilet made a very loud noise after flushing I mean it seemed like it went on for forever. Not very clean and bed not to comfy. I mean I know that you cant ask for a 5 star treatment but how about updating the basics.

Outside of the location of this place, nothing met the expectation I had.

HORRIBLY DISGUSTING

EVERYTHING

The place was dirty. Housekeeping didn't come for 2 days. Showered with flip flops on. Lined toilet seat before using When. I requested towels I was given a floor at, washcloth & told that was all they had as laundryhad not been done. No mini fridge or microwave in room just a dirty microwave oven in a dingy little backroom with an ice machine that keeps dispensing ice after you stop pressing the button. In the end we had to buy our own linen which we threw away. Awful waste of money

Nice staff.

Hair dryer didn’t work.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Location was great. Old, but clean. Didn’t go in the pool but it was a great size and looked very inviting.

Location and no carpet in the room made me feel somewhat...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Upon arrival the comforter was completely wrinkled like someone had twisted it before placing it on the bed. The remote control was underneath the bed. There was one towel in the room and we had to go ask for more. The box spring cover had brown stains all over it. We got in after 2am and slept with our clothes on and got up and immediately left the next morning. The shower didn’t make us feel any cleaner. I’ve posted photos. I alerted staff and they did nothing, however told us they would let someone know. The bedside table had a piece missing. This place was creepy but the only thing we could find for an emergency trip to visit a friend that doesn’t have a spare bedroom. If this is the only option, we will sleep in our car next time. Please see my pictures so you won’t be mislead by the ones they have posted.

Location and no carpet in the room made me feel somewhat cleaner. This was a place to lay our heads, wake up, shower and LEAVE! I didn’t expect much for $65 a night.

the staff was super friendly and accommodating to our family.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms smelled great but were worn out and my biggest issue was that there were roaches in our room.

the staff was super friendly and accommodating to our family.

Uncomfortable and not put together just in case of an emergency. Super Small
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

My room and the entire hotel property rooms had telephones in all rooms but the staff told me when I called about the phone is not working and that I have a disabled member 30mins into our stay, I was told they have a problem with the phone lines for sometime now and hopefully to have someone out hopefully soon this next week! But I have an disabled family member that would be staying, so what if she have an emergency and need to call for help but no phones, that is an- Code Violation' for guests! We had to stay do to my disabled member was not in the move to get out of bed to search for another hotel, because there wasn't another hotel within $80 for miles.! I was also told that the mattresses all are brand new, but the sheets have stains and the beds was super hard and uncomfortable. Never again I would stay here..! I called Booking.com to tell these issues and they called and called the front desk over and over still no answer Wow Wow but offered me $15 refund to stay a slapp in the face, from a booking company alone with a wore down hotel. !

Only the T.V. and the location..!

It's alright...
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Mattresses were really hard, very uncomfortable. Ants in the bathroom and on the beds. Cleaning crew hardly came around and when they did sheet were never changed... We stayed for two weeks.

The pool looked nice. If you need a place in a hurry its good to have a roof over your head.manager and most of staff were friendly.

Good one-nighter after a flight
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

A little bit worn out, could use a little refreshing up of the furniture and shower.

Located near a few food places and a large Walmart, staff was friendly, price was according to quality.

If you have no other options then this will do for a night.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The lobby area smelled really bad. Also did not seem to be in the best location. I felt a bit unsafe with my two small children alone.

We were just passing through and needed a place to sleep. It fit the bill for one night.

Bad services, not happy and wouldn't never come back to rodeway ever again. I would not recommend.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Not a good services, stay there for 2 days, someone hit the door of my car when i was park there at night so the next morning i told the employees what happend and if they can show me the camera to see what happend to my car so she say the owner will have to look for it so like i was going to the theme parks, i told them i would be back so when i returned to the hotel first the owner didnt know anything about it or act like he didnt know so i explained what happend he told me he will look into and to come back in 1 hour because it takes time, i came back in 1 hour the owner forgot all about it so i had to wait like another hour there and at the end he didnt show me no video or nothing and he said he was but i guess he change his mind saying he lives there and cannot let me pass blah blah blah and that nothing happend so i told him he made me wasted 2 hours just there for nothing because after he said he would show me the camara out of now where he change his mind, and i know my car didnt have that before because is brand new but the owner was like nothing happend and didnt want to show me anything no camaras or nothing after he was like yes i will show it to you this and that, i guess the person who hit my car is friend with him i dont know all i know is that this people dont care about the customers and their property, they just want their money so i told them once i check out that i saw the first girl who i made the report in the morning, i told her if she didnt let her boss know and she told me like all scare that she did and them i told her that well he acted like he didnt know anyhting so my point of view yea this place is cheap to stay, but after that nothing else no customer service, like 30 min from the theme parks, they really dont care about your stuff and property trust me i know, they just want their money. Also no fridges in the room or anything else.

Cheap

the cleanliness and the proximity to the parks besides that...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the bedspreads, they look very cheap, investing in that could change the look of the place

the cleanliness and the proximity to the parks besides that right opposite has an excellent restaurant

Great place to stay if your looking to get some shut eye at a great price.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room smelled allot like cigarette smoke and the beds were not comfortable.

Location and price were fantastic. Lots of restaurants close by, Walmart was right across the street, and it was close to the Disney parks, and easily accessible. Staff was always available for towels and what not

Fine for 1 night
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The blankets had cigarette burns in, the room felt very small, the tap was not fixed down properly and there was no fridge or breakfast!

I liked the wooden floor in the room and the big tv was great. The shower was good.

Really close to Disney and had a good selection of...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The walls in the rooms were very thin as we could hear everything that was happening in the next room, some nights didn’t sleep great if next door were loud.

Really close to Disney and had a good selection of Restaurants around it too.

Will never stay here again did not like the room or the housekeeping service.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Expected clean sheets but they never changed them stayed there 3 nights and 4 days. Called front desk but they just never came. Will never stay here again.

Like a live filming of Breaking Bad
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Slept with my gun on the night stand, because it looked like they were filming an episode of breaking bad. First night we were there, we were woke up by the cops, searching for someone, and they had search dogs and everything. Cops were there the second night as well. Looked like people lived in the hotel. At check in on one of the "guests" which we think were on drugs, tried to corner us and make us sign up for the hotels loyalty program. Did not stay the full 4 days, did not feel safe, and they had a no refund policy. If I had to guess, that has happened in the past.

room was clean.

Filthy and would not stay there again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Floors were not carpet and should be easy to keep clean, but they were very dirty. Took my shoes off and walked across the floor and my feet were black!

Staff seemed nice.

Rooms should be condemned or better maintained and updated
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room cleanliness and comfort!

There were pubic hairs in the shower and dried bugers on bathroom wall not to memtion rat bait by our bed and lots of ants in the room....broken desk chair with paint on it...we cried but money was non refundable..

Disgusting.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything. The staff. The cleanliness. There was ants EVERYWHERE in the room. And the ants were crawling EVERYWHERE in the beds. I did not sleep in the beds the two nights we were there. Instead I was afraid to even shower, so I didn’t do that either. It was just a cheap place to stay while we did what we had to do in Disney World, because we couldn’t afford more at the time. But next time, I’ll save up some more money in order to book a nicer, cleaner, friendlier hotel.

Nothing. It was just one of the cheapest places I could stay that was near where I wanted to go in Disney. And it WAS VERY cheap. I got what I paid for, I guess.

It’s a very basic motel from what I saw.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The room and facilities were too sparse and there were some tiny bugs.

There was one nice receptionist who was very helpful a real love wire, she was very good.

very bery uncomforable
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the fleas and uants in room was non snoking but had ajoning door to a smoking room and smelled bad

was no breakfest no ice room was dirty they say there not part of booking.com they didnt have my reservation on file toilet was broke

A Rodeway Inn near Disney Can't Hide Its Roots
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It's a former Motel 6 which means you get what you pay for. Small rooms, narrow beds, but as Tom Bodett used to say about Motel 6, you get "a clean, comfortable room at the lowest price of any national chain." That's what I was looking for and that's what I got.

See above. Warning: Because of Rodeway's recent purchase, this place is not in Garmin maps downloaded March 2018 into my GPS, but two other Rodeways in Kissimmee are. Fortunately I noticed that and put the address in my GPS.

dump, don't stay here.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

our room was overrun by bugs and when I went to the front desk to bring this problem to their attention the desk clerk stated there was nothing they could do about it because there is no housekeeping during the night and they would not be back until 11:00 the next morning. the desk clerk then handed me a can of raid and said that was all she could do and said that i could speak with the hotel manager but he would not be in until 10:00 the next morning. when i brought up my concerns and issues to the manager the next day and asked for a refund he stated he could not give refunds and offered me a free night to come back. i wouldn't stay at this hotel if it was the end of the world and there was no other place to stay. Please read this review before booking the hotel, it is a dump and they know it and don't care.

NOTHING!!!

It was ok .
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The door to our room didn't quite fit it's frame. This allowed any conversations taking place outside to be heard clearly. NOT conducive to a good night's sleep

Heidi was VERY pleasant and helpful upon check-in

The price and location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

tiny room, mattress was bad, pillows sucked, the maintenance man did not know how to select the correct circuit switch to get the power back on after doing work in the next room, with out power for over two hours.

The price and location

Amazing weekend
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Would be nice to have a small refrigerator

The bed WAS AMAZING. We had a light that was out and after notifying the front office they immediately fixed the problem great fast friendly staff

Never stay again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Rooms were very dirty. Our socks and feet were black after walking on floor.reserved online 2 double beds.they have us single bed and rooms very small. Outlets were broken and afraid to plug anything in.door handle was broken. Pool look green.telephone didn't work and tape holding batteries in back of tv converter.i stayed in their other hotel up the street months ago and it was great. But this one was very very under kept and disgusting.

It's a great value because of its location.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The facilities need better maintenance and more frequent cleaning. Rooms are usually quiet but noise, such as thumping from contiguous rooms are common, meaning there's room for improvement in noise reduction. Air conditioners/heaters in the room can be really noisy too, but they work. As usual in these areas, you'll be on your own when it comes to transportation. I never had major issues with Uber, but renting a car if you can is definitely recommended.

The location is great. Not too far from Disney parks, being Animal Kingdom the closest one. There's a diner (Perkins) next to it, a 7/11 and a Walmart nearby, which are within walking distance (5 & 10/15 min respectively).

I was worried at first to be honest.. but highly surprised by how much I likd it. Will stay again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Thought there would be a fridge. Hoped they served breakfast. Overall I was very satisfied with the room for the price.

beds were comfy, liked the smoking room choice, loved the shower. staff was very friendly. Very good location to everything I wanted to be near.

The tenants that they rented the rooms to were ghetto, low...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The tenants that they rented the rooms to were ghetto, low income drug addicts very unsafe and people walk around all times of the night wouldn’t recommend. The office staff very unprofessional straight trashy people

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This is the worst hotel ever! do not stay here! be aware of the false photos. The room was nothing compare to the photos posted. The room was very old, humid, and bed bugs. Staff is rude and they over charged, checked out earlier and the staff at the front said I was only going to be charge for that one night. Checked my account and was charged for two nights! horrible experience! DO NOT STAY! save your money!

Nothing! the absolute worst!

Cheap place to sleep, close enough to theme parks if you have a car
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Both beds were very uncomfortable. No continental breakfast. Didn't feel "unsafe" but didn't feel "safe". I've stayed at worse. For the price, I am content. Orlando area is expensive!

30 minutes to Universal. That is all.

This was simply a very inexpensive room in the right...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This was simply a very inexpensive room in the right location. But the room was clean, the beds were comfortable, sheets smelled fresh, etc. Not luxurious resort, but that wasn't what we needed.

Cheap, but not recommended!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bed bugs, I got bitten. AC is noisy, the ac unit outside of room is loud, difficult to sleep, no coffee maker, no microwave, no fridge!

Ample parking, affordable, service made bed everyday, however, no "Do Not Disturb" sign provided.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Saw a few roaches. Stayed many times before as Motel 6 changed to Roadway office smells like moth balls. Was better before. Beds up against wall and air conditioner small.

Awful is all I can say.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was bugs in the room like ants. The bathtub didn't have anything to keep you from falling. I know I fell and hurt my kneed, my shoulder, my hip.

Not a thing.

You get what you pay for
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We had to be moved to another room because first one was dirty and hadn’t been cleaned properly. When they cleaned our room on second day they didn’t touch our beds or sweep the floor. Only looked like the trash had been changed and dirty towels removed. We will not be back.

Good lighting above mirror

very nice personnel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

better describtion of how to get there, accurate GPS coordinates, The paint and cleaniless of the bath could be better. The paint came off.

a bath, very nice personell

The place was located in a great location for my trip.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I stayed for 6 nights. On the third day, there was a cockroach in the room and I killed it. I left it in the place to see if at least they took it out, but they did not. Other day they make one bed and left the oder one messy. I mean, what was that???

The place was located in a great location for my trip.

I would not stay here again. Honestly cinsidered leaving afyer 2st night.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Riom key did not work and we had to walk to office 3x b4 manager just changed our roim (after we had carried all of our stuff upstairs. Tbe next day key didnt work again.beds were very old and uncomfortable....springs pikibg out.....room not real clean, but not disgustingly bad. A bit of "illegal looking activity " seemed to be going in at the property. Didn't feel very safe, having my 5 yr old autistic grandson with me.

Water git really hot and water pressure in shower was great

It was a fun overnight stay while my friends and I enjoyed Disney.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was nothing particularly bad about my experience.

Bed was very comfy, main light over the sink took a long time to turn on but provided ample lighting once it worked.

It was exactly what I expected and served my needs as I hoped.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Would've been extremely helpful to have a mini fridge. Only saw one ice machine by the main office. There were several noisy guests but you have to expect that at a roadside motel. Again I mention the divided highway in which you either had to pull into a side street and do a u-turn to use a light that crosses the highway or do a u-turn by Walmart. Traffic could be an issue in the the rush hours.

The location was great! It is a cinch getting to Animal Kingdom the back way but the other 3 parks were a little tricky getting to bc of the divided highway. The traffic was a bit of a problem in the evening too. Hotel was clean and comfortable and everyone at the front desk I met was friendly and helpful. Wi-fi had 4 bars every time I used it and was free. Anything you need is within a short drive including grocery stores, quick marts like 7-11, many many restaurants, gift shops, etc. Not recommended for hotel snobs who like to be catered to.

Overall it was a very comfortable stay,the staff was friendly and accomoda great value for the money

No real complaints.

The room was clean, bed very comfortable and new hardwood floors instead of carpet was a plus.The bathroom was spacious AC was cold

One of the worst “hotels” I’ve ever stayed in.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

When we first arrived the place looked sketchy. I got out and checked in. The woman at the counter looked like she had no idea what she was doing. She didn’t even direct us to our room so we drove around looking for our room. When we finally got to the room, it looked like a cheap motel. There was no comforter, harsh lighting and overall just looked poor. The check out was fine, except we couldn’t even close our door, because the door was broken somehow. Check out lady was better than the night lady. No breakfast.

Close to Disney.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

The floor of the room was sticky with dirt, our feet would get black with dirt when we walked trough the room on bare feet. Some of the staff couldn't care less, others were nice to us. We did get a wrong room that wasn't clean yet. Room was very moist and airco would smell a bit.

Close to Disney. Very cheap.

Clean.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

After a long day at the parks...... coming back to the hotel all you want is a good nights sleep. Both beds in our room had hard metal springs poking you in the back. It was so bad that we paid more money to book another hotel just to get some sleep. NEVER AGAIN! I would of rather went to sleep in a jail cell.

Clean.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

It was great girl one night stay after getting off the plane
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

It was gone for one night's stay. Very clean and quiet. Breakfast was a no no but then who wants to watch motel breakfast when there are so many lovely places to eat.

It was quiet for the one night we stayed

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The door was jammed the employee had to come out there twice just to get the door open. The soap dish in the shower had a huge hole. The hot water and cold water was the opposite. They had an issue with ants and roaches Within the room the only thing I was absolutely satisfied with was the location of the place to the theme parks where I was attending

a place to .sleep
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Very old and not updated. No Ice machine. They gave us a baggy with ice from an ice cube trays. No mini fridge, no microwave, very small room. Employees living in a room and wandering around at 3 am. Fan and light in bathroom on oneswitch.

Very pet friendly. My wallet was lost and everything was on video. My check in was easy and professional. They knew down to the minute I checked in. There was a new large tub in the bathroom

well worth it, will be going back despite the slighty old furnishings.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

getting out onto the highway is annoying with having to make u turns.

the furniture and beds are a bit old and worn, but the rooms themselves are very nice and clean. bathrooms are well stocked and very very clean, im guessing redone not too long ago.

Good value for money
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The ice machine was broken and the aircon was a little loud.

The people who worked there were lovely and super hospitable. Parking is easy and free as well as the perkins out the front which has awesome food and service!

The location and price this place was the pits it was dirty...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The location and price this place was the pits it was dirty there was bugs in my room staff left our door open all day and they tried to double charge me

Should be called Roachway Inn
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Roaches. Everywhere. We weren’t sure what to expect when we booked this.. we ended up using our own blankets, and air mattress the whole time. Needless to say, we checked out early!

Location is good. Five miles from Magic Kingdom

The staff was very nice
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room smelled terribly. The lock on our door broke every night and it would take staff an house to fix it. So we would have to wait outside our room for an hour every night

The staff was very nice

Overall it was okay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

All those men hanging around the room.And the remote control didn't go to the television. And it. Wasn't a flat screen television

The room service. Was good

Staff was nice but room was gross.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When we checked in the room was already assigned to someone else and we walked in a family. They were upset that we walked in. The room had bugs crawling all over the sink. The room had a weird smell. No remote for TV

Lady at front desk was very nice.

RUN don't walk away from this place
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Place was dirty and insect infested the room was small and there were chunks missing from the furniture and maid service left my door unlocked and open then tried to deny it until they were caught tried to charge my credit card twice I would NEVER stay there again.

The price e was great and location was good only positive thing about this stay.

The rooms and vents reek of black mold.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms and vents reek of black mold. There are visible black spots of mold growing on the walls. The A/C is spitting pieces of black mold. I had to see a doctor on my return home for bronchitis, headaches and excessive fatigue, all symptoms of mold exposure. Even my CPAP breathing machine was contaminated with mold by the time I left. I reported no electricity at the outlet over the sink. By the time I left a week later, still not repaired. I reported bugs in the room (sugar ants and roaches), nothing was done about that either. I had to buy a bottle of insecticide myself.

The bed wasn't to bad
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room wasn't clean there was pieces of tissues under bed floor would turn ur feet or socks black. Had ants infested in the room, no fridge or microwave in room one lady got a refund bc her room had black mold, beds had differ stains on them and had other things on the bottom sheets

The bed wasn't to bad

really good the cost and what u offer

I really liked all

didn't have coffee, but i knew before booked. But have a cup of coffe free, and I liked it. I think if was possible, could have Iron and option to have a fredge or not :) but really liked

It was a complete disaster. Most horrible experience in my life.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

NOTHING! There was no breakfast at all.ants and bugs in the room. The tub in my Rom had a horrible patch job. My moms tub barely drained. They ran out of towels. A.C in the first Room 129 didn't work. Barely blew cold. Staff was told nothing was done. They room moved me at like 9pm due to the issues. Room was serviced once. Couldn't get the people upstairs to quite down. Wi-Fi didn't work. T.vs need to be reprogrammed so u at least know what channel u are on. Pool needed to be cleaned. Fencing around pool rusted through. My parents room smelled like mildew and wet carpet. I had to tell the cops about drug deals happening behind the hotel. "Women of the night" hanging around the hotel.I realize that it was a cheap hotel, however, the basics should be covered no matter where u stay. Customer service should be a priority. So should cleanliness and safety. I WILL NEVER stay at another rodeway inn hotel again in my life. I will also discourage others from doing so as well.

There are more Pro's than Con's.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The outward appearance can use a makeover. They do not offer breakfast.

I loved how close this establishment was to all the disney parks. The pool had to be the cleanest one I've ever seen at a hotel of this rating. The bathrooms were all updated and very very clean. They also have a souvenir shop on the premises that came in handy, my son needed sandals and after being caught in the rain I needed a shirt. Super friendly staff at this little shop. All types of restaurants in walking distance, literally. Save on gas.

Nice staff but the rooms are unkept and unsafe
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything A lot of people that park here are not guests & are doing shady stuff Sugar ants, lice, mold in aircon and the room was not serviced.

The only guy working there was a really nice guy and I feel bad because the place sucks and I'm sure he gets a lot of hassle because he is only the guy working there and the place has a lot of issues.