Reviews of Motel 6 Big Bear 2 stars

#40 of 49 hotels in Big Bear Lake

3.6

will do in a pinch
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room we had was on the highway side so we had traffic noise it wasn't the quite mountain relaxing setting I had hoped for.The pool was not open and it was August plenty warm outside. The Room had not been cleaned except for the beds but the management made up for it, by cleaning and with a discount on the room. The price is to high for this motel. it would be about right at half the price.

Location to the convention center is ideal, big plus. and the only reason I would book again. Management did compensate for dirty room.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Adequate for an overnighter if you get a good rate
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Check-in at the front desk seemed kind of slow, the floor was wet ehen we arrived, the layout of the facility was complicated, no amenities to speak of, it smelled like dirty socks...

It was adequate for my purposes (i. e., a place to sleep for one night). The help was friendly.

Great stay!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Greg the front desk associate saved my life!! He is the best!!! Thank you thank you thank you to him. I left a piece of luggage while unloading my car that had everything in it. Someone turned it in thank God and Greg got it back to me.

Our non-smoking room smelled strongly of cigarette smoke...

A/C, near town, price.

Our non-smoking room smelled strongly of cigarette smoke (apparently our room was adjacent to a smoking room). No one would pick up trash off of the ground (a discarded dog's flee collar outside a room was left for 3 days).

The hostel in Nicaragua that was $28 was better!

See above

Walls were paper thin. Cramped. Felt like i was in a box. Shower was gross. Duct tape holding pole together. Towels were small. Pillows were scratchy. Heard dogs bark

Get what you pay for.

Bathroom cleaning.

Overall had a great stay but the bathroom was not propely clean. The shower had hairs all over, it was really gross. The walls of the bathroom looked like there were boogers wiped all over. The toilet kept clogging and i was told by the desk to come get the plunger from the office. I was told no maintenance staff would be available. I had a good time with my buddies mountain biking guys weekend...but honetly i would never take my family here with the bathrooms in that condition.

Salty like nuts
    • Standard Room - Disability Access

The old lady that works night didn't give my wife the rooms I reserved for 2 nights and charged her 80 for 1 night then said that she wouldn't give her a n,a smoking room cause she would stick it up like cigarette cause she smells like one that's crazy and everywhere is dirty my wife cleaned the rooms again an the laundry room was dirty and nothing was swept at all my 3 year old girl cleaned better then this place don't stay here or don't check in at night cause old lady loretta is very salty like nuts thank you good day ps don't check in early because she won't let you in

We will return but requests room to be checked for cleanliness first
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Pool closed for winter and it's summer

Housekeeper Linda is excellent cleaner. But hated that I had to find that out by asking for Room to be cleaned after I checked in

We will return but requests room to be checked for cleanliness first
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I stayed in2different rooms I had to ask them to clean both. The first room clean was still filthy to my standards. The second room clean was amazing Linda did an excellent job. Everything was dusted and finally someone cleaned under the beds. The room smelt wonderful after she was done

Beds not that comfortable. But it was quiet for the most part

It was simple and easy to check in and out.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The floor under the bed probably hadn’t been cleaned in weeks, the wifi was horrible; even the premium that you have to pay $4.99 per device. The shower has no water pressure. No in room microwave or fridge.

It was simple and easy to check in and out.

small but ok for a last minute room
    • Standard Queen Room

The bed was really small and they charge you per person and the bathroom was really small when you take a shower the shower curtain touches you and that to me is nasty because i just think of everyone else it has probably touched and I'm not to big but i barley fit in there let alone my poor boyfriend who's 6ft he wasn't too comfortable in there either. There was only one towel and on one of the wash cloths it had a hair. They didn't provide and shampoo or lotion just one bar off soap and there is no microwave, refrigerator or a/c.

I liked that it wasn't to far from the main attractions we wanted to experience while we were there. The staff was great and of course I love most places that are dog friendly. Every time we came back from doing something we kept getting parking right next to our room. It was a decent room size for the money we paid on a last minute trip up there for the holiday.

Extremely basic but okay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There were no tissues or pens or shampoo. Forgot my toothbrush and had to buy one from a vending machine. Needed to pay for WiFi and nobody mentioned it at checkin - have to buy a code at the office. Keys to room frequently didn’t work. Room wasn’t cleaned well. Additional money was charged over booking amount.

The location was pretty convenient and the beds were confortable

I love the simplicity of the room.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

You have to pay extra for wifi per day.

I love the simplicity of the room. The location of this motel is near to restaurants which you can walk to. They have free coffee and tea.

Surprised at how unclean the room was... disappointed.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was very dirty. We stayed in a Motel 6 in Camarillo, CA the night before that was immaculate. Very surprised and disappointed.

The location was ok... the price was good for the area

My son got sick and vomited all over the sheets I stripped...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

My son got sick and vomited all over the sheets I stripped the bed and layed him down in the other bed. When I called and asked for clean sheets cause he got sick I was told I’d have to wait till morning cause she was the only one at the desk she couldn’t leave and didn’t have a key for the housekeeping room to get sheets. Will NEVER stay there again!

Not a good trip this time around.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our room was DISGUSTINGLY filthy. There was an infestation of ants, no water pressure in the shower. There was no bath only a shower and my special needs child doesn't stand so I couldn't even bathe her that evening. The floors were filled with dirt and dust. The table had a disgusting film of who knows what all over it. We didn't complain or leave because they were the only ones with an open room and it was late.

The only thing I appreciated was the view of the mountains right outside of our motel room.

We chose the Motel 6 to save money but I think I’ll go with a cabin or lodge next time
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bathroom was not to my liking. There was no closet and the makeshift closet was next to the toilet. I didn’t like the shower either.

The price was right

Not clean!
    • Standard Queen Room

My room looked like it wasn't swept at all, especially the bathroom. Behind the door had lots of dirt and several pubic hairs. The shower didn't look clean and the toliet didn't look clean at all. When you close the lid, you can tell it wasn't clean. Where the knobs of the toliet seat, should gave been cleaned. Very gross. Didn't have time to complain.

Couldn’t beat the price of $48/night
    • Standard Queen Room

Room floor and shower was a little dirty. Also found some long brown hair on the pillow case and two of my towels. If it wasn’t the fact that I’m staying at a Motel 6 opposed to a higher end place I would have had them change all my linens but rather just went with it.

Couldn’t beat the price of $48/night

Dirty rooms
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was dirty, it had a note that said it was clean half of month ago i think if that room is not booked for a long time clean it again

The room was dirty, the only thing that i like was the staff and the location

The free parking, that’s it.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was not clean, the bathroom was disgusting. We were in a room for 4 but we only had 3 towels. We were at the end of the toilet paper but no reserve at all. We had to call reception and request more paper. Definitely WAY OVERPRICED !!!!

The free parking, that’s it.

Nice, clean place for a stay in Big Bear
    • Standard Queen Room

I didn't really have any particular problems!

The room was clean and the hotel is located very well in town. It's near many restaurants and activities.

• Standard Queen Room

The bedding is scratchy, and the bed was old and uncomfortable The heating is poor. The room as very cold when we arrived, and took hours to heat up I know it's just a motel, but it just didn't meet the basic standards needed for a comfortable stay

The guy who checked us in was nice

Very affordable prices
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I asked for a non smoking room and the room I got smelled really bad, very strong smell of cigarettes. I asked to change the room, and they just gave me a liquid to neutralize the odor.

Very affordable prices

I love how close it was to Snow Summit and close to Big Bear...
    • Standard Queen Room

The only thing that was a pain was I had no cell service so I had to buy wireless from the hotel which was $3 a day and purchased at night so I couldn’t use it the next day. In town I had service LTE just not at the hotel. And the $3 internet wasn’t fast at all. They had A $5 internet option but I’m sure it is just as slow.

I love how close it was to Snow Summit and close to Big Bear Village of coarse. A 10m or less drive and you’re anywhere you’d want to be! Coffee was great in the office and staff were super nice! The room was clean! I had great hot water and ac/heat worked!

Flat screen TV was good
    • Standard Queen Room

Only 2 pillows, no lounge chairs, no sofa, small bed, dirty bathroom. No closet. No coffee maker, no alarm clock. Extremely crappy and Not worth the overrated price.

Flat screen TV was good

A nice time at Motel 6
    • Standard Room - Disability Access

There's really nothing I did not like about the property

Motel 6 surprise me by just being a comfortable place to stay in between skiing days. The room was very clean the bed comfortable the TV was nice I have no problems whatsoever. The shower was nice everything was nice it is just Motel 6 but that is what I paid for

The room was unclean.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was unclean. The bathroom needed to be cleaned as soon as we arrived - the toilet was extremely dirty. The sheets had stains and the overall floor was very dirty. We needed to use our pillows and sheets, even after turning the pillow cases inside out. I don’t mind an older motel but the uncleanliness was not okay.

Uncomfortable, unusable WiFi
    • Standard Queen Room

Although it’s a budget hotel, at least give me shampoo! A/C and heating system is old and made uncomfortable sleep. Cleanliness is okay. WiFi (not free) totally unusable at night time when other customers are using the same network. I paid for it and can’t even open websites. Don’t waste your money on it. If you’re on T-mobile, you’re out of luck because the lack of signal here and crappy WiFi. For this “budget” hotel, price can still go up really really high and doesn’t really have a good value.

It has a good location close to Snow Summit Skiing.

Budget friendly, cozy place to crash in night
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Washroom was not clean - there were black stains on toilet seat Shower was unbelievably small Far for most of the tourist places / eateries - so you have to take out your car couple of times a day

Cozy small room with comfy mattress and clean sheets Fully loaded TV with HBO+ Near to BigBear snow play area Loved early morning coffee service Staff was helpful Proximity to dried up part of lake and alpine pedal path ++

ok
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

they could have reimbursed our loss in room rates instead of the response we received of only having 10 more minutes to get our belongings out or to pay the room rates and deal with getting our money returned later on

the staff was not very helpful when we had our money taken from our room while we were out for the day. when reported to the mgr on duty no action was taken to my knowledge, cooperate office hung up on me when trying to get some resolution, considering $410.53 was taken and that was to pay for the room for the week and I was told that there isn't anything they can do about it and to let them know if I find out any other news. I only wanted to be reimbursed in room costs so we can continue to stay rather than to have to stay in the car from this current prob;em

Arguably the nicest Motel 6 I've been to.
    • Standard Room - Disability Access

No shampoo in the bathroom, only soap! No microwave in the room, however there was one in the lobby. Paid wi-fi.

Excellent location, close to the lake, hiking trails, as well city center, shopping, etc.

It ruined my holiday weekend.
    • Standard Queen Room

BED BUGS. I woke up in the middle of the night with bed bugs crawling over me. I immediately packed and went to check out. When I informed the night auditor of the bugs, she seemed unfazed, and without any show of sympathy, asked what I wanted. I requested a refund, which she processed. I was told that because I had only checked in a few hours prior, my card would not be charged at all. However, my card has been charged, and I have yet to receive the refund. I understand that you get what you pay for, but for $111.00 for one night, I expected few amenities and a slightly uncomfortable mattress, not to wake up with bugs on me! I spent the remaining days of my holiday washing every piece of clothing, blankets, etc that may have come in contact with the bugs and spraying down my car and house to ensure that I didn't bring the infestation home with me!

I thought the location was good for the price, and it was convenient to book.

Everythinf is good expect the clean
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

We stayed 2 days and housekeeping didnt clean the room well. Trashcan wasnt empty from the day before. No new towels. Hairs are everywhere. There was a stain at the sink but the housekeeping didnt clean it either.

nice staff, great location

It was simple and clean and in a nice area.
    • Standard Room - Disability Access

Unfortunately the walls were rather thin so could hear people upstairs and next door to us. Though this was not helped by rather noisy neighbors

It was simple and clean and in a nice area.

Not great for the price....
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Well i asked for my room to be cleaned and sheets be changed and it didnt happen....i came back to my room with my bed never done and dust all over window seal...bathroom never cleaned...i had to ask for new towels and sheets for my room and make my own bed...also i had to clean and wipe down all the dust....and for as much as it cost to stay i would of thought better service but next time i will just stay at another hotel....

I like the area that it was in....

The property (while quite basic, it is a Motel 6 after all)...
    • Standard Queen Room

There was no kettle or coffeemaker in the room to heat water with.

The property (while quite basic, it is a Motel 6 after all) was clean, quiet, and conveniently located.

Needed a cheap place to stay one night passing through. Our car is a better night sleep.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The noise and discomfort of the beds. We could hear the neighbors, outside guests, people on the street. Very loud and was a horrible nights sleep.

We liked the staff and the location

I’ll never book again sorry!!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The beds where uncomfortable, the room was small, the shower had very little room and pressure,and the walls are very thin which allowed us to hear the man next door doing everything he did and it wasn’t the greatest sounding!!!!

Room's had no complementary shampoo or conditioner no...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Staff was nice and thats it!

Room's had no complementary shampoo or conditioner no air conditioning no microwave or mini fridge heard all the noise from outside will never stay there again!

Would stay there again
    • Standard Queen Room

As I said the rooms were quite clean - I rated the cleanliness down because the Walkways, stairs and under the stairs were grey with dirt, stains and gum - just detracted from an otherwise great value and stay.

clean rooms -

I was pleased with my stay at the Motel.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Pricing. I expect Motel 6 to be a little more economical. The prices at Motel 6 nationwide seem to be creeping up to be more than other hotels. The only reason I choose Motel 6 in some cases is when I am traveling with my dog.

Clean room, Friendly staff.

wont go back
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

bed/pillows are horrible. towel is like sand paper and enough to wipe dry 1 leg. Nothing else in the bathroom but 2 small bars of soap. They have a pool, but is closed for winter (and summer?).

It was close to family's house
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Everything ...., there's always a flowery powdery smell covering cigarette smell residue.... even if ur in a nonsmoking room ..... there's no ironing board or dryer or iron......

It was close to family's house

If I would have gotten the room I reserved I would have been really happy with my stay.
    • Standard Queen Room

I wasn't happy because I reserved a non smoker room on the second floor but they gave me a smoker room and first floor. The smell of the cigars really bothered me and all my luggage stunk to smoke.

It is a good location and it's a calm place and relaxing

It was just OK but not worth the money.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The fact the room was $200 and didn't have a hairdryer, iron or any other amenities. It was literally two beds dresser and TV. I've paid less for a lot more. We could hear every word people were saying in rooms next to us. We'll never stay there again.

The hardwood floors throughout

It worked.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

No shampoo or conditioner or hair dyer. The electrical outlet in the bathroom didn't work for my hair dyer. I had to use the one under the flatscreen with no mirror.

Bed was clean, I asked not to have anyone above me this time so it was quiet above me. That was done.

would not recommend to anyone especially with toddlers or babies
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was dirty. Hair on beds, in shower and filthy throughout the room and miscellaneous stuff under beds lots of dust. Washcloth and linens we're like sandpaper. Pool was closed... For winter

Walking distance to Lake

Heaven for smokers.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Heaven for smokers. They have smoking places everywhere. There were two smoking places close to my room. Somebody was smoking at 5am so I couldn't even sleep. One woman asked staff when she can buy cigarettes when I was check in. Looks like they have a really tolerate rules for smokers.

Still the best motel bargain in Big Bear.
    • Standard Queen Room

The heater still didn't work in room #109 after mentioning it weeks ago. Very curious why?

Consistently the same and clean. The nice room and low price is very important to me since I travel a lot on a tight budget.

Free cancellation up to day of arrival.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Pool closed this last visit.

Free cancellation up to day of arrival. Good location. Basic lodging. Least expensive place to stay. Across from Convention Center. (Small Convention Center but has many events like Oktoberfest and Line Dancing/Barbecue Food indoors (during the week). A short car ride to Lake and Village. Not a big thing though.

Sleepless night!
    • Standard Queen Room

The room smelled, when I say smelled it was bad. I think they sprayed it to cover the smell . You can hear everything though the walls all hours of the night. 3 am someone was going through the trash to get cans and bottles. And why would the pool be closed in July. Would not stay there again.

Don't stay here
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

They took all of our personal items a day before we checked out! It took 3 hours to track down our shampoo, soap, pillows, cell phone chargers at 11pm! Good thing we took our clothes out!

Location to ski resort

Great stay for great price
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

No shampoo/lotion in bathroom. No blow dryer. No pool.

I liked the AC unit which didn't make much noise! And it was through a vent vs the big swamp cooler at one end. I liked how it was wood looking floors so it felt cleaner than carpet. Flat screen tv and cable.

You need to notify people if a request isn't available.
    • Standard Room - Disability Access

There was a light missing in one of the lamps. There was trash left in one of the thrash cans. It was supposed to be a non-smoking room but you could smell smoke. The A/C didn't work well.

HBO

Very Pet Friendly! But Pool is Demolished.
    • Standard Queen Room

The pool was closed and staffs told me that they are getting rid of the pool, but that doesn't affect the rate of the rooms. The pool was one of the reasons I picked this place, so it was very disappointing.

I like how pet friendly Motel 6 is. Most guests were traveling with their pets during my stay.

Getaway vacation
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

This place advertised a swimming pool which is the reason why I chose this place. My daughters were really disappointed and so was I. They place was kind of dirty especially under the beds. We found a baby sock under the bed and dust bunnies like they hadn't cleaned under there in a while

It was in a good location

Friendly staff and vending machines next to the ice machine.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I thought there would be a pool to chill by, but it wasn't open. The sign said it was closed for winter, but I doubt that sign ever comes down.

Friendly staff and vending machines next to the ice machine.

Nice place
    • Standard Queen Room

A little more expensive than I felt a Motel 6 should be. I live 2 blocks from another Motel 6 and room rates run $20-$30 cheaper. I saw many empty rooms across from my room so rates could have been dropped I think. Overall a good experience though.

Clean room. Quiet area.

Other People suck...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room above me had very very loud guest and the cops did not show up for an hour..

I am suppose to be getting a $50 discount for issues with neighboring rooms.

Nice stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

It was noisy, a lot of drinking hotel stayers out on the balcony near our room so it was very hard to sleep until about 2 a.m when they finally went to bed. There was an incident at the front desk where apparently someone had stated they left money in their room on accident when they checked out and the front desk person was not helpful or apologetic to them which made me feel they didn't really care about the guests. But otherwise we had a nice time.

The location was near where we wanted to be, it was not a well planned vacation so we were happy there was a room for us, the room was cute and clean.

Was very disappointed
    • Standard Queen Room

I didn't like the fact when I went to shower the shower was not clean it was disgusting to find hair in the shower and it not even being my own or my husbands... I ended up having to clean the shower before my husband and myself could use it... For what you pay you'd think the room would have been spotless, so sad that you travel to a beautiful place like Big Bear expecting your room to be much more tidier then what you got even for a motel 6 :(

Not recommended, simply UNCOMFORTABLE!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Dirty room,table,chair,floor,sink, shower,bathroom,toilet,etc!!'Twas filthy,horrible!! Beds were very uncomfortable!! WiFi was useless.Very small bar soap,towels were skinny & rough to the skin!!

Nope,no extra fluffy eggs nor beds like a cloud.Just the location.

Location was great kinda in the middle of everything.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The guy who checked us in was quick to give a refund rather then find a way to keep us there. Luckily we had the funds to adjust the rates the manager helped us with. Otherwise we were screwed because the refund didnt go through right away I have to wait 5 to 7 business days. Very very very inconvenient.

Location was great kinda in the middle of everything.

Not recommendable to stay at all
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

No microwave, bath was dirty with pee drops on hairs. Also few towels bed sheets stunk no wifi acces free too expense for bad service in the room

Just the customer service was fine

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

GREAT VALUE
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Had to switch to a second non smoking room because the first one had obviously been smoked in. Purchased the wifi for the room at 4.99 and it was only good for one device and there is not good service for any carrier there. the toilet kept getting clogged-issue with the toilet pressure

Very convenient location planned in advance so the price was great and the staff was friendly. new looking décor sufficient for a 2 night stay heater and ac worked well. tv was good.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

I bought the expensive wifi just it kept booting me off.
    • Standard Room - Disability Access

I bought the expensive wifi just it kept booting me off. There was a bug exterminator parked outside... Overall an OK experience but I probably wouldn't stay here again.

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

Good place to stay for cheap and for a few night.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bed was hard. They don't clean under the bed which was nasty under them. My son found this out for us. The bath was okay but the need to work on cleaning the walls. An need to give more towels when they know the number of people staying in the room.

i loved the location was close enough to town and right next door to a tubing place for my family to enjoy. The staff were super nice and accommodating. They also recommend an amazing place to eat dinner with my family.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

NO MOTEL 6 EVER AGAIN!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The high price and frickn dirty rooms! Not enough towels for 2 bedroom room only 3 when usually 4 stay in room?? Rooms filthy! Motel 6 has gone downhill 2ned time in couple years disappointing stay!! Should get half refund when you complain and nothing done! I see why at scummy motels customers yelling at managers!

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Stay away if you can
    • Standard Queen Room

The facilities are the bare minimum that can be expected.the thermostat in the room did not work. we woke up in the middle of the night to a hot room. Definitely not worth the money.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

I will never stay here again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Unclean! Sheets smelled liked urine. Floors not clean, bathroom not very clean. Very bad experience for $300.00. I have stayed at Motel 6 before in other locations and this was the worst whereas others were clean and friendly.

The young man at night on 1/28 was very helpful with the WiFi. He was the most decent part of the hotel. Also the men outside cleaning off the icicles were very polite.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Dont do it!
    • Standard Room - Disability Access

Every thing else, staff, property every thing. Will never say at a motel six again, more like ghetto 6 motel.

Liked the fact that once I got out of 3 hours of traffic I could finally walk!. Best part was the Hott shower.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

no one shoveled the 2nd story outside access to the rooms,...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

no one shoveled the 2nd story outside access to the rooms, making it a bit slippery, even for the maid carts. Also, for me the pillow was too firm, but oh well.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

WAY TOO EXPENSIVE.. no breakfast, no Wi-Fi
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

•too expensive •shower leaked •no in-room microwave •I had to pay for the Wi-Fi! •No breakfast was provided •There wasn't a lot around the hotel •The beds were kind of hard •The thermostat was ancient, could not operate or change

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Horrible, will never be staying at motel 6 again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

My family and I made a reservation 3 weeks in advance but when we got there to check in at 3:00 PM, which is the time we are scheduled to check into our room, the room was not ready nor were all the other rooms. They were extremely short staffed. So they told my family and I to come back at 4:00PM. Now we have to continue to drove around with a truck full of luggage and every place we stopped we had to transfer the luggage from the back of the truck to the inside of the truck so nothing would get stolen. After driving around and waiting till 4:00PM my family and I drove back to the Motel. I go to get us checked in and the line is out the door of the place, there is only one person checking people in and it seemed like he was really not trained well or he was new. So after waiting in line for about 45 minutes, I'm told the room is still not ready! They told me that they will call me when it's ready... great! Here we go again having to continue to drive around with all of our luggage. So around 6:30 PM I have still not received a call from the motel. I proceed over there to check and see what's going on and the line it's completely out the door so I called the front desk. They answered the phone and told me that they have a room ready for me, they just haven't gotten around to call me... Are you kidding me?!? That should be on the top of your list to do. So I proceed back over there to check in and the line once again is still out the door so I wait in line for about an hour to finally get checked into a room. I was am extremely unhappy at this point because I have been paying for a room since 3:00PM and it is now approximately 7:30PM now so I wanted to speak with the manager about this. So the front desk associate goes back there and comes back saying that they are going to give me a discount of 75$. My sister asks him if the rooms come with wifi, the man answered yes today they do, all you had to do was ask nicely.

It was right next to a place we wanted to go, so we didn't have to drive we were able to walk there.