Reviews of Motel 6 Harrisburg - Carlisle 2 stars

1153 Harrisburg Pike, Carlisle, PA 17013, USA

#12 of 22 hotels in Carlisle

Great, convenient, and meets your needs for a room to stay in.
    • Standard Queen Room - Disability Access

The WiFi wasn’t very good. For the allotted people that want to use it, consider a higher/the highest speed for WiFi available for it to actually be functional.

Just about everything exceeded my expectations.

Worked perfect for us
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Toilet seat was broken but that can happen anywhere

It was clean, comfy and staff was great. Also liked having my car right outside the door. I will definitely be back to stay here without hesitation.

My stay at Harrisburg-Carlisle motel six
    • Standard Queen Room - Disability Access

Room was very clean and the bed very comfortable. To bad it wasn't a handicap room like I asked for. No bars in bathroom to hang on to which I need. Good thing I'm not in a wheelchair yet, no wheelchair access and no way a wheelchair could fit through the bathroom door.

no frills motel, ok for a nights stay.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room had strong smell of whatever cleaning agent they used. Maybe it was a room freshner but it was very difficult to breath. We tried to keep the door ajar but to no avail. The floor seemed moist though it was not wet,

The room was clean. Bathroom was small but functioned well (shower water was warm, water flow was good).

Will no stay again
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

My fault I didn’t check no frig, no micro wave the y don’t clean every day , and two days of my stay I took cold showers , the washing machine was broke twice and was to receive a credit but didn’t

Location next to two places to eat

The location in proximity to where I was going.
    • Standard Queen Room

The surprise on my check out bill. The unwillingness to change my room. I requested no housekeeping service and I was informed I could only refuse once but the arrival of the housekeeping staff was an inconvenience.

The location in proximity to where I was going. A lot of options for places to eat.

Good until I tried to continue my stay for another week I was there for work and that was not right
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The manager told my husband 1 thing and my husband another we wanted to extend our stay and she said we had to book all over again and couldn't just pay for another night so we had to find another hotel for the rest of our stay .

Nice room

It's just a normal cheap motel.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

When I got to check in I found out the WIFI IS NOT FREE. Yes they give you SLOW WIFI. If you want to have normal WIFI you have to pay an EXTRA FEE. Even after paying the extra fee the WIFI didn't stay fast. IT CAME & WENT. The DESK HELP DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO CHARGE THE WIFI FEE.

It's just a normal cheap motel. Booking.com is requiring at least two sentenced.

Other then clean room and comfortable bed nothing.
    • Standard Queen Room

No charge for appliances. Better parking for bigger vehicles and something better then what was there for breakfast or I should say wasn't there

Most everything was okay. The flaws were and are terrible parking for other type vehicles besides cars and pick up truck.No fridges or microwave oven in rooms including handi caped. Very disappointing. Was told it was extra cost for fridges and microwaves. To bad. As clean as it was and the greeting staff so friendly I will not stay there again because of the appliances costing extra.

NEVER STAYING HERE AGAIN!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Specifically requested a handicap accessible room with two beds turns out they don’t have any. Had to figure out how to get my dads handicap scooter into the room with no help from the staff

Amazing staff.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Property is outdated. Even though there have been upgrades and the room was clean, a few more renovations would make it more comfortable. Even upgrading bedding and towels would make it more comfortable. Bathtub was also stained.

The staff was super friendly and helpful. Will consider staying there again because of the staff experience. Both checking in and checking out was a pleasant experience.

The staff was AMAZING!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

It was bad timing and the police were there looking for a suspect close to our room which was a little unnerving with kids.

The staff was AMAZING!!!! Super friendly and polite....nothing bad about them at all!!!!

Really good for the cost
    • Standard Queen Room

They started mowing at literally 7am. It was also right by the turnpike so i could hear semis making those weird puttering sounds.

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful when i needed it.

I made an excellent choice on Motel 6 Carlisle and will stay there again.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Clean, comfortable, quiet, and a bargain for the money. I have no complaints and would recommend Motel 6 to business travelers trying to stay within a budget.

Check-in was easy and fast no.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Not enough towels wish they were bigger.

Check-in was easy and fast no. For the price of the room it was nice and clean overall experience it was nice.

A long night of no sleep
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Floors in room were filthy, no hot water in shower, beds smelled moldy, daughter found a dead bug in her bed, noisy neighbors...I slept about an hour and then took a cold shower and attended a very important event..it was not a good experience!

Not much

Won’t do it again

See my previous answer

It’s fine for the price but there were lots trailers and RV, and trucks parked in the back of the motel. If you travel alone and with a child, it cannot guarantee safety. So many random people and they can just break your window and get you. Also it is closed to highway and very noisy

Friendly staff.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The building is older and has been remodeled but poorly. Wifi is weak at times. Bathrooms need updated.

Friendly staff. Ease of access. Good location. Quiet area and well lit at night.

Overall, I would not recommend this motel nor will I stay in another Motel 6.
    • Standard Queen Room

The outside property was nice. Room was large, just a bed ,table and a TV. Bathroom was nasty!! Asked to have it cleaned again. I font think that happened.

The staff was nice. Sayed two days the key worked for one.

Terrible!! Will never come back!!
    • Standard Queen Room

VERY CHEAP RENOVATION!!!! Room was just 4 white walls with no pictures on the wall. But most of all, the bathroom was disgusting!!!!! I wish I would have brought a pair of sandals to walk on. The floor hasn't seen a broom, mop or a vacuum quite some time as there were long strands of black hair all over the floor. Also, they took out the bathtub and made a one big shower with no borders for the water to run. The floors are all wavy. So when taking a shower, all the water accumulates in front of the sink! So now your standing in your own, and others, dirty water along with the mold in the tiles!! Also, there are NO shelves or counters in the bathroom. I had to take the table out of the bedroom and place it in the standing water to place my toiletries. I felt more dirty after taking a shower. There wasn't enough Purell i can rub on my feet to feel clean. Also, the room has no clocks, coffee pots or facial tissues. All this for $139 a night!!!

Not much! Only the location

Bed was nice and soft made for a great night sleep.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Lighting in the room was a little dark. Batteries in the tv remote were going dead

Bed was nice and soft made for a great night sleep. Location of this hotel is great easy on and off the turnpike

Never again
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The general manager and all the rooms either didnt have heat or leaked water and the staff was nasty especially the gm and they took money from me by charging my wrong card

The price

Comforatble and pleasant
    • Standard Queen Room

The general manager Sylvia was gracious and very accommodating, she was the reason I came back for a second night. She seems to really care about the guest experience!!!!

The Motel that makes u go hmmm!!!!
    • Standard Queen Room

There were cops and P.O. & sherriffs at my door looking for a female that was not in my room however the front desk was told a call came from my room but I was working. My bf was there and sleeping. Not sure What was going on but we left before stay was complete. I was given a refund for the last night that I didnt get to use!!! Also no microwave & fridge in rooms. Room service kept waking me every morning and I work the 3rd shift and u can here the traffic from the highways. Wifi is not free and no breakfast. And down the road u can get a room twice the size with all those ammenities for less.

Parking access to the room right outside the door

Good
    • Standard Queen Room

Price was great through Booking.com. I have stayed at Motel 6 in the Buffalo area their building were more updated. This was an older property. I was also like to commend( A+++) the front desk person August. I left my credit card in the chip holder. She called the room to let me know. Also very cordial and polite.

Clean and safe
    • Standard Queen Room - Disability Access

We heard noise at times from what I think was the hotel laundry on the other side of our room.

Strip down version: no dresser or closet. Television and have to pay for wifi. Clean, pretty quiet,

I’ll gladly stay there again
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I shouldn’t have to pay for WiFi, rooms should have microwave and refrigerator

Room was clean, staff was friendly, parking lot & sidewalks were swiftly cleared of all snow

Rooms are clean and check in process is extremely easy.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Walls are a bit to thin so you’re able to hear guests in other rooms at night. You can also clearly hear anyone who is outside of your door completely clearly, very disturbing when you have a baby or dog.

Rooms are clean and check in process is extremely easy.

Nice room, dirty bathroom
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The bathroom was filthy. Every time I would use the shower, scum would fall out of the spicket. The hot and cold knobs are filled with mold and there was no stopper in the tub.

Friendly staff

spartan accommodations, clean enough room, fine for the price

the Wifi

My particular room was minimally furnished and clean enough. Staff was friendly and no issues during my stay. Room was completely fine for the purpose of having a cheap, relatively comfortable place to stay for a night. You get what you pay for I believe.

front desk was awesome, the room was trash.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

bed bugs!!! im still scratching almost three weeks later.

the woman that checked me in was amazing, super super polite and funny. i stay at hotels/motels a lot.

Great place to stay
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

People nextdoor were drinking all night. Blasting music from their work truck and banging on the doors at 5am. Luckily they left soon after. Other than that it was great

Location is great. Rutters is 30 seconds down the road. Staff is friendly. All kinds of stores just 10 mins away from the hotel. Very affordable. Great place to stay with a family.

Disappointing!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Dirty! When we arrived, there was dark brown, dried liquid on the floor in front of the toilet, the toilet bowl was dirty, and the sink looked like it had barely been cleaned. There was sticky, dried liquid on the bedside table. Also, the beds were saggy and squeaky. We asked for a new room, but staff said they were fully booked. They sent the housekeeper back, and she re-cleaned the bathroom.

Close to the turnpike.

Front lobby/checkin was new fresh bright
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Room musty and dank caused my wife to have an asthma attack. Got under control with meds. Floor was not clean as our feet were black when we went to bed Bathtub was stained. We never used it. We needed to rest after 11 hours of driving so we stayed as long as we could before we just had to leave. Not a place I would ever stay again.

Front lobby/checkin was new fresh bright

supplied all I needed for my stay .
    • Standard Queen Room

Friendly staff , one level making it easy to park next to room, located near major routes , and was pleased how quite it was due to the fact it of location being close to major roads.

The staff at the motel were wonderful. We needed to stay for 2 nights and the location was great.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The desk area was too close to the TV. No Fridge or microwave in the room.

The room was a good size. The lighting was in good places. The had an ice machine and microwave in a 24 hr room. I liked the coffee in the morning.

I had to have my room switched because of bugs. Flies, nats, and stink bugs. Plus toilet was dirty
    • Standard Queen Room

Rooms are very dated and my room was not clean at all. I choose this hotel for price and you get what you pay for. The staff is extremely nice but the maids never cleaned the toilet or counter tops

Staff was very nice. Very accommodating.

Just what I wanted and needed for the night.

nothing.

I wanted a place to spend the night before continuing my trip. The staff was very friendly and all the paperwork was perfect. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. I will defiantly stay here again.

Stay away
    • Standard Queen Room

Cleanliness. Shower had two different types of hair in it, and disgusting brownish when wiped up. There shower tile is the whole bathroom floor. . There's no separation. No lip. WAter runs everywhere.

Cheap price

Best Motel 6 around !
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The bath tub was dirty so I scrubbed it out myself and got it sparkling clean. Only 1 small trash can in room with no extra liners.

It's very quiet here. The women who work at the front desk are very nice!

A Blessing for a Gramma 🤗

Nothing !

Booked for 💲💲💲 and location, Centrally Located for our Adventures. Everything else was an added Plus !!! Everyone there was so nice and helpful to me and my granddaughter of age 6 we actually have photographs of your desk clerk and my Granddaughter Avianna. We stayed at the Radisson due to difficulties while traveling on the way back (it was very,very elegant) my granddaughter insisted on stopping in Carlisle to see the staff one more time on our way home she said she'd rather stay at Motel 6 then at the Radisson, that says alot we would gladly stay there again when out that way again. Thanks to everyone especially Sylvia (Desk Clerk) and Keith (maintenance), He actually carried in our luggage, & cooler (we stayed three nights) also out again upon leaving,💪 due to being handicapped 🙌 it was so greatly appreciated even though it wasn't part of his job description I'm sure. 😄 He was such a blessing. 🙏 The cleaning staff 👼went over and beyond to make sure the Motel looked and Smelled Very 🤗 Inviting !!! 😉 The Pool 🏊 was especially inviting as it was in the high 80's 🌤 (Avianna's favorite ) 🤔 The only thing that would have been really nice would have been a Dresser, Refrigerator and Microwave. Keep up the ** AWESOME JOB ** Everyone. 👏👏👏 Sincerely Mary Glover & Avianna 👧 OHIO 🇲🇾

Left with bites all over my back the next morning!
    • Standard Queen Room

Left with bites all over my back the next morning!! Had to ask to be moved to a handicap room because the "non smoking" rooms they gave us smelled like an ashtray!! Never again will I try to save money just because it was a quick pass through stay to our final destination!!

Fair Accommodations
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The beds are VERY hard. We stayed 3 nights but housekeeping only visited us once. Beds went unmade and no fresh towels. It is getting very run down. Staff is only there to do a job, they have poor customer skills.

The outdoor pool is nice.

Lights out on Motel 6
    • Standard Queen Room

Housekeeping of floors, tub, toilet. Did not realize Motel 6 is 'pet friendly' or would not have booked due to cat allergy. Check in was perfunctory bordering on rude. No liner in ice bucket, no hair dryer. Overall, a pretty tired franchise.

Bed was adequate, lighting OK. Good sound insulation.

Double charged... AGAIN!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Double charged AGAIN!! This is getting ridiculous. Staff should be better trained on how to look for the reservation in the computer and make sure that the room hasn't already been paid for!

The pool

Double charged!!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

This is the second time I've had to pay DOUBLE because they charged my reservation AND also charged when I got there!!! Be careful about being double charged.

The pool

Very inconvenient could not enter our room without staff unlocking our door.
    • Standard Queen Room

Our room card would not open our door. Staff had to use a key because their master card would not unlock door either. They said they had to change battery on door. When we returned to our room late that night we had same issue we could not unlock door with our card. Went to front desk four times n they kept resetting our card and still couldn't unlock our door . They had to come to our room n again master card did not work they had to use a regular key to unlock our door. And we had our dog along locked inside. So we had to be sure door did not close when we would take our dog out for a walk or to potty or went for ice . Was very inconvenient.

The location was close to event we went to

Wouldn't wish this place on anyone.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I didn't like any part of the stay to be honest.

Not much of anything. Was noise all night every night I actually slept in my truck most nights just to make sure it was safe.

stinky dump, botched booking noisey location
    • Standard Queen Room

grotty. booked months in advance with booking.com and had no room when we got there. had to have a smoking room which smelt like winston churchill and fidel castros love nest. bad traffic noise dirty tatty room. poor facilities... but ifs cheap.

stinky dump, botched booking noisey location

Clean & a good value.
    • Standard Queen Room

Cigarette butts all over the parking area. The bed was ok but the pillows didn't have much fluff to them

No carpet on the floors was really nice. The staff was really friendly, helpful & professional. Quiet. Pet friendly

Won't stay there again!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Room smelled of cigarettes, I asked for a nonsmoking room! They charged extra for my son & girlfriend & and there were not enough towels in the room. Came back from the funeral I went to at 4:00 pm and the room was not cleaned! So we just found the cleaning lady and exchanged our towels.

Location was fine!

Took 4 attempts to get a room that wasn't what we had reserved.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Gave us a room that was occupied. Then gave us another room that was occupied. Then gave us a wrong key. By our 4th attempt we were given a smoking room even though we had reserved non smoking. Too tired to complain again we took it. Cor ers of floor in bathroom dirty and flooring in bedroom peeling up at seams (room 321)

Worth it if you are willing to sacrifice a lot.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I really wasn't impressed with having to pay for Wi-Fi, and there was no cell signal on the property, yet if you walked 10 feet off the property you got a signal? The "code" we purchased for Wi-Fi, did not work even after entering it 20+ times. In addition the room was really nasty, the bedspreads had stains on them, the blankets had bleach spots, and the sheets were very very thin, and gross.They looked like they had been dipped in grease. We couldn't even use the pillows because they had such a strong stale stench. Almost like whomever had used them before had terrible B.O. and they were never cleaned. The shower curtain, had most definitely been used before, and the floor of the shower was terribly stained.

The TV in the room was nice. Parking was ok. Lots of space in the room for our bicycles.

Nice room but no fridge.
    • Standard Queen Room - Disability Access

Room not ready when we arrived. No fridge in room.

The room was supposed to be ready for check in at 10:00 am. Got there at 3:30. Room was not ready until 5:30. Not happy! No mini fridge in room. We were given a handy capped room and it was very nice and very clean. Very nice room!

IF YOU LIKE BED BUGS , FLEAS , AND TICKS , BOOK THIS MOTEL ....LOL.....
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Well two times we were put in different rooms cause they bed bugs and fleas and one tick was found digging in my back, when I got home we took picture of my whole body and made n appointment with are doctor whom was very, very upset!!!!! He said she never saw so Mandy bed bug bites!!!!!! I was in pain and itching for almost 2 weeks!!!!!!!! I would never recommend this motel chin to my worst enemy!!!! They didn't even have drawers for clothes!!!! We used to spend about a month and a half Thur the summer there!!!!!

Just the pool!!!!!!!!!! That is it!!!!!

Barely adequate
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

First room was non-smoking but smelled of smoke. Complimentary coffee was bad. Paid wi-fi in 2017? come on!

Front desk lady was very friendly and accommodating.

Perfect for economy conscious pet lovers
    • Standard Queen Room

I reserved a queen on smoking room and had to accept a smoking double when I arrived. Not the end of the world- yet smoking rooms are always a bit stale.

Pet friendly, pool, affordable

not too bad for the money
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

bed was very hard, no water pressure, kids running around in parking area and yelling loudly woke us up. bathroom door had a big gap in it when closed. no frig or microwave. over all it was ok...

price was right and pool was nice.

Hotel was budget friendly check in was fast.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Water pressure and having to pay for wifi. Couldn't make calls from cell wouldn't get service unless I left the hotel

Hotel was budget friendly check in was fast. Staff was great very quite hotel pool was nice and relaxing. Rooms were updated comfortable and clean. Bathroom were nice just low water pressure and have to pay for wifi if not you won't get service till you leave hotel that was my only two complaints. Other than that it was nice.

Congratulations Motel 6; worst room I've Ever Stayed In.
    • Standard Queen Room

Gross, filthy, unbelievablly disgusting floor in the bathroom. Someone with a hair loss problem and black hair stayed there before me. It was everywhere. The bathroom was a cross between a high school locker room and motel hell. I wished I'd brought flip flops to wear in the shower. There was no counter space for toiletries. Worn out mirror and toilet seat and dirty, stained commode. Uneven floor drained the shower water in front of sink. Sink was so out of level that nothing would stay put. Made me wonder if they even changed the sheets. Motel 6? More like motel sucks. I'll never stay at another Motel 6 and I'll relate this story whenever the subject comes up. It was seriously that bad.

The best part was the last time I walked through the door on the way out.

Overpriced and dirty
    • Standard Queen Room

The room smelled like cheap detergent and cigarettes. There was hair and dirt on the floor- we didn't want to take our shoes off. Everything about the room was cheaply done.

The staff at the reception desk was very nice and friendly, although she gave us the wrong room key and we went into a room that was already occupied. (Awkward!)

Room matched price!
    • Standard Queen Room

I had a non-smoking room that absolutely wreaked of smoke. The bathroom was clean but needs updating to get rid of stains.

The hotel staff was wonderful, clean pool, great parking, and close to gas station and restaurant.

Terrible, unhealthy room!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room was terrible, the ceilings had water damage the windows were cloudy with age, the air quality in the room was terrible, my husband has COPD and could not breathe by morning couldn't wait to leave the room!

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Hope it was just a bad day.
    • Standard Queen Room

Floor is bathroom was dirty. Old gum on floor, 2 spots in bedroom. $2.99 for Wi-Fi really? Rooms wasn't ready, no towels and no pillows, chair outside and door propped open. Coffee needs improvement.

Property is all first floor, drive up to the door. Pretty setting. Click-wood flooring, cleaner than carpets (well normally). Staff were friendly. Maid took care of missing items promptly.

Stark but clean.
    • Standard Queen Room

The room smelled really BAD like it had been a smoking room. It smelled like an ashtray. I told the lady at front desk & she said nothing. No decorations/pictures on walls, it was extremely STARK. It was clean though.

I didn't see anything in walking distance.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Good clean value accommodation.
    • Standard Queen Room

As with all motel 6 rooms. No extras. Nothing.

It was a good clean spacious room and relatively cheap at time of booking. Close to highways and driveable to lots of eating places and a nice feel town.

Good for a night
    • Standard Queen Room

Night auditor told me I didn't have a room booked initially after looking at the system. Seems that if room booked online, they are processed differently and it took a few minutes for her to realize.

Room was clean.

I was very disappointed in my stay. Motel 6 used to be a safe, inexpensive, no frills place to stay
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

None of the above describes the property's style. It was in a remote location, I did not feel safe. Someone banged up against my door with a loud bang. There were 4 men grilling outside on the tailgate of their truck. The floor was dirty and sticky. The shower had very little water pressure. I will never stay in a Motel 6 again. As a matter of fact I had booked a room at the Rochester airport and canceled it after my experience here.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

Barely a bed for the night!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Outside is fair, inside not so much. Broken ice machine, rather unfriendly and preoccupied staff, shower head that likely hadn't been cleaned since installation, few amenities and see through towels are always nice. Beds were also on very light and week frames and what engineer though a plastic lamp inches above where someone lays there head needs to attempt to sleep in that bed for one night so stupid!

Outside is fair, hardwood floors were nice. After that it's all negative!

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Think twice before you book with Booking.com
    • Standard Queen Room

Was promised one Handicap room which didn't happen. I booked these rooms way in advance. Person at desk was poorly trained. My Mother in law has mobility issues and her room made it very difficult for her to get about

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

The room is very basic and dated.
    • Standard Queen Room

The room is very basic and dated. The bathroom floor is rotting where when I sat on toilet it feels like it is going to fall through the floor into crawl space below. Floor not level. Bed cover stained. Some mold in groves in. The shower.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

cheap motel when travelling through
    • Standard Queen Room

Bathroom (small towels, water in the bathroom after showering, no shampoo provided), cheap and uncomfortable bed,

Budget hotel along the road. Good for overnight stay when travelling through.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

Staff at the front desk was extremely pleasant
    • Standard Queen Room

The room was badly dated and in serious need of updating. The price was fair, but we did not even get a reasonable value at the rate that was paid. Will never book with Motel 6 again.

Staff at the front desk was extremely pleasant

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

All around, the worst place I have ever stayed!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The second week I stayed there was horrible. Poor service from the maids. Cleaned my room once in the whole week. I had to take my trash out. They never changed the sheets, I had to get my own towels. The internet (that you had to pay for) never worked for more than 15 minutes.

I stayed for two weeks. The first week was great. Minus the internet.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

Avoid room 125!
    • Standard Queen Room

Handicapped shower area was disgusting. It took 15 minutes to drain the area. The sink was in the flooded area making it hard to use. Bedroom floor was gritty.

Easy to find from turnpike. Bed was comfortable.