Reviews of Motel 6 Cocoa Beach 2 stars

3701 North Atlantic Avenue, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931, USA

#24 of 26 hotels in Cocoa Beach

6.2

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room wasn't available for a few hours after 3 hours of driving and I had two kids and a dog with me. Just to find out hours later, the room had been clean since early a.m. The clerk was supposed to call when the room was ready but changed shifts and never told the clerk that was taking over. But all in all, it was a very nice place for the value.

Well maintained inside and outside!

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

rooms were very basic and a bit old a bit pricy for this level of standard slow wi-fi

good location. close to the beach. pool and a green area in the motel staff friendly and helpful

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Dirty and spoiled furniture. You can see photos. Also, the trash bin had been emptied but not cleaned and it was filthy. I know, you don't go to a Motel 6 looking for luxury but, at least, you should expect a decent cleaning. Some rooms, be aware, do not have fridge or microwave.

The location was great, 5 min walking to the beach. The staff was kind and willing to help.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Air Conditioner quit working in middle of night . No compensation for trouble . Walls were paper thin listened to a dog bark that was left in a room and a couple fighting all week . Asked to be moved but was told no ! Cable tv was out last 2 days . So listened to rats or mice under the bath tub for entertainment ! I wil not stay here again .

Location was close to everything

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The staff and the man who go for very unfriendly and on helping they have a no problem pet policy but they chart with no extra charges but they charge me extra anything they hit my credit card for double the rates meaning they raised the rates after Rita rate and also they did a hold for almost $2,000 on a $800 day which is unacceptable and it's just not the way to do business I reverse my whole charges to the hotel and my credit card company agreed with me it printed me out of malicious bills

I like nothing about my stay it was a horrible time I should have spent my money elsewhere and I will never spend a penny was coming over again even though I remember the prime root like this is worth hotel ever reported him as well the management there is horrible the housekeeping that's horrible and the pool is in the worst condition of any swimming pools ever been to it's filthy nasty garbage all around and supposed to provide towels and never leave anything out there and the pool claim to be heated which it was not and there was sand from people tracking info from the ocean which is normal but it was everywhere and the whole bottom

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Unclean Poor quality Although just stopped one night here along the way to Miami, the poor quality still makes me feel that I made a wrong choice when booking online.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

If you are looking for a cheap place for the night, this will work just fine. You get what you'd expect from a Motel 6. -Beds aren't the most comfortable but fine for one night. -Bathrooms are small. Small showers and very small toilets. -I would recommend bringing your own sheets. The sheets were clean but old. You could tell they were VERY slept in. -Nice pool! -Loud A/C units -VERY FRIENDLY staff -Great parking We were in cocoa for a hockey tournament and 2 nights in those beds was OKAY but we both (in our 30s) left with sore backs. One more thing, keep your stuff off the ground if rain is on it's way. We woke up to water all over the floors because rain came under the door after a storm that night. It really wasn't that big of a deal, we kind of laughed because the front desk gave us "yeah, it happens" when we called and told them. It was an easy clean(all the rooms have hard wood floors) with a towel and they brought us new clean towels to replace the ones we used to mop up the floor. Again, if you stay at a motel 6 and expect a 5 star treatment, then you should reevaluate yourself. This motel 6 is for a beach bum life style. Good if you want a cheap trip to the ocean for a weekend. Serves the purpose of just a bed. Not the type of place to stay in if you'll be hanging out in the room. We would stay there again if it was for just one night. We are not high maintenance though.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Room I was in had a room light ONLY just outside the bathroom door (aside from bathroom light itself), which left the room dark. No light by beds or anything. Only outlet was by tv or at the door-or I had to pull the nightstand away from wall to get access to one by the bed. Towel rod in bathroom was broken and falling apart. Black mold in ceiling of shower- in about a 1.5ft x 1.5ft area. Pretty apparent.

The location is always really convenient.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The doorhandles wouldn't open the door after the key activated it for open. We had to turn it up instead of down to enter the room.

The floors didn't have carpet. They were clean and refreshing.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The night we were there we came put to the police hanging at a room and took someone away. The security bar broke on the door the 2nd night we were there. I informed maintenance and front desk when I was leaving and I wasn't offered anything for inconvenience and no security on my room and we are 2 women and 1 child. It's was scary and couldn't sleep good becaise beds are uncomfortable and then no security. I would never ever stay at this motel or recommend this hotel to anyone. I found why I don't usually stay at motels because they are really for people with no money at all.

The bathroom and the floors. However, the bathroom could use an exhaust fan in it. Oh! Yea! The pool was nice too.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There was no fridge in our room for keeping water cold (we'd only say this was a negative as every other hotel on our trip had one)

Good location in the middle of Cocoa Beach so within driving distance of most things. The bed was comfortable and the shower was good. A nice, simple motel which is good value for money. Charged extra for wi-fi but it worked well.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Never tried a Motel 6 before - very spartan! I'm a Comfort Suites/Days Inn kinda gal, but thought we'd give it a try. Very disappointing. Scratchy sheets, dirty wood flooring (our booking info promised carpet), pathetic shower pressure - weird because the bath tap pressure was spectacular, no plug for bath though, erratic housekeeping (we were there for 7 nights, but the towels were only changed twice, bed made twice and bins emptied twice - they claim to make the beds daily!). There is no refrigerator nor coffee machine in room - apparently free coffee in reception in mornings, but we didn't bother - we prefer a kettle/coffee machine in room. Open hanging rail for clothes and open shelving - no drawers. We used the air con a few times, but seemed to make everything damp (clothes, bedding etc) - however, I admit it was very wet weather and humid the week we stayed, so not sure if this was the cause of the dampness. Their website doesn't give much info of what you get for your money, but personally, next time I'd pay the bit extra and stay at Days Inn or Comfort Suites etc - much better value for money in the long run.

Location, convenient parking.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Dog barking continuously in a room downstairs until owners returned in the evening. Room was a little tired looking with the door difficult to open and skirting boards etc damaged, towels had hairs on them, no fridge etc and WiFi was an additional charge.

Location, close to the beach and Ron Jon’s surf shop etc. Free coffee in reception with microwave available also. Free car parking.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

We saw so many cockroaches. The comforter had cigarette holes in it and I don’t know if it was ashes or cockroach poop but one of the beds was covered in it

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No mini fridge in room. I lost some diabetic food. Also, low water pressure and it took a while to warm up.

Great location, friendly staff, nice pool and recreation area.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I always get the standard room and this is the only time I had no microwave and refrigerator, we were there a whole week and had to keep drinks cold with no fridge and not all of the staff but some had attitude about how much ice we were taking, I told them sorry but we have no fridge and the hotel had a lot of open rooms so they could have accommodated us, and the air conditioner was extremely noicey but kept the room at a good temp. and these big dogs keep getting out of their room, their owners were gone, but they jumped on the door handle and got out several times we were afraid to leave our room, I did report it and they did call the police and got the dogs back in, other dogs were barking a lot all night, we absolutely love dogs but were looking for a week of peace and quiet and rest on my vacation. Other than that our stay was nice.

The land scaping is beautiful and well kept and the rooms seemed really clean, most of the staff was nice, I had to keep going to the office bc out key card kept not working and we were locked out of our room several times and after 3 days of that one of the staff said they didn't tell you you had to keep your key card away from your cell phone and credit cards? I said no I even asked them why this keeps happening and no one said anything until then, maybe I should have known that but I didn't, and remember this happening at other stays there and no one said anything.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Trash everywhere outside and mostly near the pool. Garbage pans over run. Overnight lady complaining about it’s short staffed and couldn’t give me another blanket

Remodel room

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No microwave or fridge in the rooms. Lot of locals partying in there but wasn’t to bad

It was super close to the beach and some really nice restaurants within walking distance.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Like I said a little bit dust where the towels were and the towels had some dirt on it

Very nice bathroom and it smelled and was very clean. A little bit dust where the towels were but the rest was perfect.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I did not get my money worth for the hotel. The front staff sucks when I check in. I ask questions about my transaction he was rude replying back with answers. The room that we stay in did not have a fridge are any WiFi which it's supposed to have. Everything about motel 6 really sucks and I will never book with y'all again and I will pass the word down to other not to book y'all hotels as well.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No sound proofing between rooms or door. I could hear everything said in next door room and anything outside my door. Sheets where very wrinkled and worn.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Asked for pillows brought up to my room The front ppl at the desk said it will be therein 20 minutes. Never got it. I had to go get it myself in the pouring rain.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Hotel needs a definite face-lift. Room smelled STRONGLY of disinfectant which was not pleasant. Air in room was wet & felt muggy even with the air conditioning on. Lightning was horrible and hardwood floors were sticky due to muggy air. Beds were uncomfortable and sheets were hard and rough. We really didn't enjoy much of the stay except that is was close to our cruise terminal.

Great location & close to our cruise terminal. For a one night stay it was just fine, but could not have handled staying longer than that.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Stayed 4 nights , had to ask several times for towels . Room was never touched by maid entire stay ! Had to walk to lobby to get ice , no ice machine on second floor .

Pool was nice , but hard to dry off with a small bath towel !

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I found a used syringe under my mattrace. The staff took care of it, when i reported it, and there was an other bed in my room to sleep in, but it did not really make my sleep easy. Overall, the motel was average and there was no reason to expect such a thing, hopefully it was just an accidental case.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Ask about housekeeping when you check in. We stayed for 3 nights and on day 2, we had to request clean towels since housekeeping didn’t come. Cierra at the front desk said we had to request this service. Wow!! We had to request clean towels again on day 3 @ 5:00pm.

Location was great for our stay, the pool was big.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The bathroom was a bit odd and uncomfortable. And, when we first arrived to the room, the floor was still very sandy.

I liked that we had a poolside room and just a few minutes walk away from the beach, shops, and restaurants. And, the staff was super friendly.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Wi-Fi is not free (but we were awared of it and 3 USD for 24 hours is not such a big deal). There were some painting works near lobby the day we checked out and there was a risk somebody step into the paint.

Motel is located just few steps from the beach, beds were comfortable. There is a choice of smoking/ non smoking room. Parking is ok: seems you will always find a place.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There were people lurking around the hotel grounds all night long into the morning hours (druggies). So much so that me and my husband felt unsafe to leave the room for sunrise on the beach or a night stroll on the beach. We also witnessed a man carry an unconscious woman into his room like it was no big deal. Very scary and I would never bring children here. Ever. We were on bottom floor and it was so loud that I thought there was a thunderstorm during the night, but it was just the room above us. I never complain, but this is something worth mentioning.

The location to beach was awesome and the check in staff was great.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I payed for internet because they do not have free WiFi and when I got to my room the Internet did not reach our room. When asked why they said I have to go to pool area to use the WiFi that I payed for. It would of been nice if they would of told me that before I purchased it.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Least tern nesting colony on rooftops, everything covered in bird droppings. Air conditioner very noisy, sounded like a phone was left of the hook. Facilities, especially the bathroom, were not very clean. No toiletries in bathroom, and none available from housecleaning or front desk.

Location and price are good for a night.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There were bugs in our room. When showing the staff the video they did not seem surprised. I was so sick to my stomach. We had made reservation at a Resort, but decided to go early there were no rooms available the night before our stay we had already reserved. It was not worth going early.

There was nothing to like. I should have known better then to stay here.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The towels were small the housekeeping was minimal

The rooms were adequate, the price was low for the area you were a block from the beach. There were plenty of restaurants and shopping within walking distance. For a night or two it was fine before departing on a cruise.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Loud neighbors on both sides Paper thin walls 4 guests and only gave us 3 towels every day Towels had a bad musky sour smell Very low water pressure

Only good thing was the location

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The rooms were ok. Nice size but noise traveled between rooms very easy. Beds were not very comfortable and old. Very limited amenities in the room.

Great location. The beach was a 2 min walk to and every time I opened my door I could hear the waves crashing on the beach. Also close to food and shopping and easy access to almost anything you need.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I love the location 3 minutes away from the beach. Also we got the WLAN for free since it didn't work in the rooms. That was a little annoying but just a little

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Not even a coffee maker in the room and only one towel. We did get more towels but expected a little more for the money. It was still a nice room.

Very good location to beach and shopping.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

There wasn't daily maid service. Clean towels were left on bed, but only 2 (there were 3 of us). Dirty towels and garbage bins not emptied. Air conditioner was very loud.

The staff were super friendly and helpful. The motel was in an excellent location, walking distance to beach, shops, and restaurants. Very basic, but it did the trick.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The comforter was as thin as a sheet! Disappointed there was no fridge in the room. Walls super thin

Staff was extra friendly! Amazing location. One minute walk from the beach

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Staff was very helpful and friendly. I believe her name was Jackie but I really don't remember. She was training another female... Our cruise came in early and she let us get a room before 11. Thank you!!!!

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Its a motel for a one night stay, but not long term. There are no amenities in the room like a coffer maker, hairdryer, iron or board.

The pool was great!

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Ice machines located in a more convent location. More accessible to pool area and rooms. would be nice if all rooms had a mini refrigerator. I like that the rooms had laminate floors but they could use a good mopping after each stay. They get swept on a daily basis but I don't think they get mopped very often. Popular well- used hotel. Would stay again. Good value if your just looking for a place to sleep $ shower.

Patio furniture around the pool area was nice. It was a comfortable outdoor space.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The check in was slow, the Wi-Fi was extra and there was no breakfast included. Expensive for what it is but understandable due to the location.

The motel was clean and comfortable

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No house keeping for the 5 days we were there no fridge and no brush to sweep the floor very sandy floors and dirty .and felt like we were living in a cave could do with net curtains .

Checking out !!!!

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Wifi did not work in the building where I got a room (the router got broken after Irma hurricane), hopefully, it will be fixed soon. As for now, the only places to get wifi connection - in the corner of the pool area or at the reception. Nevertheless, it was not a big issue for me.

The location was rather convenient. Close to the beach, close to a range of restaurants and shops (including the famous Ron Jon surf store just five minutes away by feet). The pool area is nice. The place is not special but offers good quality for reasonable money compared to the other places in the Space Coast area.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Room was a mess trash under bed, broken chair, mini golf left their music playing all night... never got a good sleep, I know the music was not your fault but should have delt better with that establishment across the street to communicate to the owner it was effecting the hotel patrons.

not much, bathrooms were clean at least

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No refrigerator or microwave in room. Only one ice machine in the whole buliding(Lobby). And must pay for WiFi after the first 24hrs. $2.99 per day per device.

Everything is walking distance. Beach, surf shop, grocery store, food, mini golf, even ice cream.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No mini fridge, microwave or in room coffer. Dust bunnies under the bed had great grandbabies. Pool didn't open until 9:00. Coffee in office was so weak and served in a thimble

Location, friendly staff.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Dirty sheets, no non smoking rooms available bc housekeeping was still cleaning when we arrived at 5, cigarette ashes on the floor, out of our two rooms... one smelled like marijuana.

Close to the beach

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There was no shower outside to rinse off from walking on beach. We would trek sand into our room.

Very close and walking distance to the beach, places to eat and shopping.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There were palmetto bugs, musty and dirty. If it was truly renovated couldn’t the beds have been replaced? Air conditioning unit could use a cleaning and some maintenance. It cycled on for less then a minute, then off and then on... guess you get what you pay for.

Location was good. Walk to anything. Price and size were good as well.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Advertised wi-fi but didn’t tell us the building we were staying in doesn’t currently get wi-fi. Would have been nice to know that when checking in should we decide a different building was better to stay in. The door knob was tricky and the desk clerk had to show us a way to use the door knob in a different way to get in.

12:00 checkout, proximity to Port Canaveral, colors in the room.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I thought the staff was rude my room was not clean did not have clean towels every day my garbage was not emptied underneath the beds were all dirty. I had to asked for new bedspread because they were filthy

I love that it was three minutes away from the ocean and close to places to eat and shopping the convenience of the bottom floor was your vehicle was in front of the motel room if somebody didn’t take all the spots

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Walls and ceilings are paper thin. You hear EVERYTHING from your neighbors. We stayed five nights and our room was only cleaned one time and when it was the bed was laughable. We were napping once and room service just barged into the room without even knocking. How on earth does a cleaner not know to make sure a guest is aware they are entering the room. This guy could've walked in on anything! This was extremely unsettling and unprofessional. I was shocked. Maybe 30 minutes after that ordeal ANOTHER cleaner came by. She at least knocked and yelled housekeeping. We yelled back we were trying to sleep but she entered anyways and then gave us attitude that we were asking them to come back later. Overall the stay was extremely unsatisfactory. The location was the only thing this property has going for it.

Location only.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Room looked like they never swept under the bed. Wrappers and garbage under the bed. There was pepperoni on the desk chair and dust and sand all over the room. They must be rushing through changing over a ton of rooms. I'm not a neat freak but it pushed my limits of cleanliness.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The cleaning wasn’t impeccable how a hotel should be. A clean room needs to include even under the beds and disinfecting needs to happen. It was clean but a make up clean not a deep cleaning.

All things considered for a motel 6 it was a pretty good 1 night stay. Great location. Everything was easy and accesible

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Beds were hard and uncomfortable for us. No refrigerator or microwave. Room served it purpose as we only stayed one night. Wouldn't want to have an extended stay here.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The floor in our unit was dirty. The door frame was broken. The bed spread had cigarette burns on it. And maintenance or housekeeping had stolen a clementine. Not impressed.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Perfect hotel to lay your head down for the night to catch a cruise the next day. The beach is right across the street and the staff is very friendly.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No parking near room. No frig or microwave or internet no breakfast :( for being 2 blocks away form the beach after paying over $120/day! We arrived @10 am and was not allowed in room untill after 5 pm!! Robert hung up on me trying to find out if room was ready when called @3:30 pm. He said he just got there and actually said I don't know. Did not offer to to look up confirm# or name!!! When I tried to explained we talked to ascociate @12pm and was already given the parking permit but he refused to listen over spoke me- repeating I dont know then hung up !!!! I would have expected that treatment had I been an upset caller but I have over 25 years of supervisory customer service profession and know how to get information with honey not vinager !!!! Front desk reception should never treat any potential client in this manner !!!!!

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No wi-fi in the room. The people next store had dogs, that woke me up early. No housekeeping all week. They only come after you check out. We had sand on the floor all week.

The rooms were clean. Nothing fancy, basic but clean. Good location, not far from the beach or restaurants. Quiet, and plenty of parking.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

you have a big sign in front stating wifi, yet it wasn't available in my building. And I have never been to a hotel that did not offer free wifi for guest, or an area provided where you can sit down and use it. in today's world, how do you conduct business without internet access. It is 2018

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

After booking with no cancellation opportunity I did not like that as soon as I arrived to my room there was a used bar of soap outside. The room was dingy looking, dusty and the bathtub looked like if it had not been cleaned in a while.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The employee i wish i remebered her name . vut she was exteremly rude and snobby to me she had no persinalitu and really i seemed as if i was a huge discust to her

The quiet atmosphere

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room never got cold, the ac unit would kick on for about 10 seconds then cut off. We stayed there for 4 nights and they never serviced our room once. The walls are super thin. The first night we got woken up at 7 o’clock in the morning by the couple next to us getting there grind on. The second night a diffent couple had the tv really loud and it was like there wasn’t even a wall in between us.

The bed was comfy but the comforter sucked.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

House keeping knocking on your door more then twice at 10:30am when check out is at 12pm. We arrived at 3:30am and needed some sleep. I was very upset how rude she was.

Price was good for spring break lady minute booking.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Sprinklers prevented us from entering our room that night without getting wet.

Convenient to get a ride to the Victory. Beds were comfortable and staff was very nice.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We had to move from our first room, it was very musty, dank smelling. Couldn't put my finger on it, but I think it was the A/C unit. Actually think they just moved us out of the room and then saw someone else in it just a couple of hours later.

Was within walking distance of most anything you would like to do for a very short stay.

• Standard Queen Room with Wet Bar

The refrigerator wasn't very cold in the first room, we moved rooms and the second wasn't any better. It would have been nice to have a coffee pot in the room, and some basic dishes would have been nice. Walk to the beach was great and the pool area was nice. Water was still cold but the sun was warm!

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Staff didn’t give us clean sheets, gave us clean towels once, and never swept the floor in our room. Sand everywhere! They’re was also an ant issue when we got to the room and were cockroaches in the bathroom.

Location was awesome, close to the beach and shops and restaurants.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Bathroom sink clogged. Bathroom electrical outlet not working. Room not ready until very late because booking.cm reserved accessible. And there was no flexibility in getting a different room. We didn’t need accessible room.

Staff was great!

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Room was old. No hairdryer,refrigerator or. Microwave. No table. Not what I expected. Had reservations.Put me by staircase..noisy.

Close to the ocean.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Room was not at all what we expected. Dirty with wrappers and dirty floor under and around the bed. Broken and outdated furniture. Beds were springy and very uncomfortable. The room smelled of cigarette smoke. Floor moldings dirty or moldy in the bathroom. Couldn't wait to leave this place.

nothing about room/facility, although staff were friendly

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

This is a bare bones motel with adequate accommodations. There is absolutely nothing special about it. There is no shampoo, hair dryer, Kleenex or pictures on the walls.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We checked into a room and put all of our things inside and then left to go to the beach for the day. We got back late in the evening and noticed that our room didn’t lock. It had not been locked all day with all of our belongings in it. I called the front desk and explained. They sent up a girl who tried it and verified that it did not lock. She had me come back down to the front desk. They assigned us a new room to move to. We had paid for two nights. We packed up all of our things and moved to the room only to find out it was a smoking room and it was very dirty. It had a dumped ashtray under one bed, a pacifier, dirty sock, and big Lego block under another bed. Our feet and/or socks were filthy from the floors. The sink didn’t drain. The water in the sink barely ran. The rooms had been updated, but we’re very dirty and this one stunk terribly. It was an adjoining room and every time the people next-door would smoke our room would be very strong with the scent. When I complained to the front desk that we are non-smokers and had not signed up for a smoking room and all of the filthy Ness, The attendant said “oh geez that’s terrible”. That’s it! That’s all he did!

Location to beach and eateries

Browse Motel 6 Cocoa Beach traveller photo gallery