2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Colorado hotel reviews
  4. Aurora hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Motel 6 Denver Airport

Reviews of Motel 6 Denver Airport This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

12020 East 39th Avenue, Aurora, CO 80239, United States of America

#53 of 58 hotels in Aurora

6.2

5.9

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

Jasmin made it home
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The toilet sounds like opening a window on a plane and the Wi-Fi would cut in and out but it’s understandable with multiple people

Jasmin was wonderful she was very help full and made it feel like home

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

The price and it was comfortable.
    • Standard Queen Room

The showers need to be redesigned. I don’t know what they were thinking when they designed the showers. They are too small and don’t have any water pressure. The bathroom light wouldn’t stay on. The mattress needed to be replaced it old.

The price and it was comfortable.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

Checked in by Dee, warm invite, walked toy room with a smile, into a comfy bed for a good night's re
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

One of the washers in the laundry room could use an upgrade.

I really enjoy dealing with Dee. She is an amazing woman and a great representative of her company(Motel 6). She makes being there feel like home. She really knows the true meaning of hospitality.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Motel 6 failed a loyal customer.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I almost always stay at Motel 6. This property really made me angry. The sink was clogged, had to wait 5 minutes for hot water. The floor made my bare feet dirty. The bathroom was clean but the bedside table had some debris or crap on it.

This was described an airport motel but it was 13 miles from the airport with no airport transport. I stay at Motel 6 because they are affordable. My taxi and Uber charge was more than the room charge. I could have stayed at a four star property for the same price. Calling this property “Motel 6 Airport” is fraud. It should be Motel6 Aurora. I didn’t like anything!

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

the watchful eye of the security person while we unloaded...
    • Standard Queen Room

The location should be described by the intersection and not just the # of the street as we ended up at another address based upon google maps instructions.

the watchful eye of the security person while we unloaded the car at nigh.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Don't stay here.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

We stayed for four nights, and we could not get them to make our beds, leave new towels, empty the trash cans, or do ANYTHING to service our room, even though we specifically asked the manager the last two nights we were there. They eventually refunded us half our room fees, but I would never dream of staying there again. It has become more of a temporary housing complex for people who have nowhere to live than it is a motel for travelers. Noisy, lots of shouting, fights, just a really bad experience.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

NOTHING AT ALL, IT WAS BAD AND NASTY THROUGHOUT
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Rundown facilities, no heat or air in rooms, poor MGMT, bad location where many transients hung out asking for money. VERY LOW CLASS, still waiting on my refund, hope I get it

NOTHING AT ALL, IT WAS BAD AND NASTY THROUGHOUT

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

Would never stay again
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Nothing room was dirty and smelled like cigarettes we asked for no smoking and they said that was a no smoking room

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

Nasty and overpriced
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

We had to move to 3 different rooms to find a halfway cl an one. The first one had unmade beds and beer bottles everywhere. The second time the floors were black with dirt and when I went to complain they were changing shift and said that house keeping was on strike that's why none of the rooms were clean. It was really over priced. Only 2 bars of soap and no water pressure. And no airport shuttle. Not worth the price even if they could keep it clean.

It was next to a gas station and a Denny's.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

what you see in your mind when you picture a horrible hotel room
    • Standard Queen Room

The room was FILLED with black flies, there were cigarette burns on every surface even though it was a non smoking room, the condition of the bathroom and general build of the room leads me to believe this place has been the same since the 70’s

It was a cheap place to stay for a night other than my car - no bed bugs

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

You get what you pay for.
    • Standard Queen Room

Staff member was tired and disinterested. Room was clean but some of the lights didnt work. Bed was uncomfortable and made my legs itch.

It wasn't expensive. Served the intended purpose, a quick stop over between flights, checked in late, left early.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Was able to book last minute.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was not clean, floor was visibly dirty, bathroom door was broken would not shut. No clean towels in room. Probably not a place to stay with your children on the weekend anyway. Most of the front desk staff were rude, except the overnight gal Saturday. Would not stay again. Rate was too high for location/condition of motel and amenities offered or lack there of.

Was able to book last minute. They take pets no charge. We were able to get ground floor.

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

Quiet,clean,and comfy
    • Standard Queen Room

The only complaint I would have is the water pressure in the shower. But it worked, just a little too long to rinse. Probably water conservation, so ..

Bed was very clean and c.omfortable. bright white sheets that were tightly tucked and had the smell of clean. Pillows are comfy as well as nice sheets. Slept like a rock.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

Never again
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

There is too much cigerate and weed smoke in the environment. It looks scary. A lot of weird characters abode there. Security there is on the low side.

The staff assisted me in changing my room

• Reviewed: September 9, 2018

Paid tbesame price for a motel 6 in Nebraska and had a much better room and service.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Water pressure was almost nonexistent. Room smelled old. Staff at check in could have been friendlier.

Hardwood and vynal floors. Bed and pillows. Neara Dennys.

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

The place tried to make a lousy, noisy and unsafe location somewhat acceptable.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff was extremely rude and the assumption of wrong doing is never "the customer is always right". Quite the opposite. Guilty until proven innocent. Until then, they treat you with no respect. In my family's case, we had bed bugs and a filthy room. There was no apology, compensation or effort to fix things. Instead, they were eager for us to leave. Service there stinks, but its the cheapest place around. You get what you pay for!

There are no extras. The only appeal was that it was pet friendly. My dog comes everywhere with us and Motel 6 doesn't charge extra for the fur babies.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

Hirie stay that’s not lazy . Next time I will take pictures
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bed smelled like cigarette smoke, dog hair was on my bedding which was made, it was a chilly the night I stayed 8/ 19/2018 .I tried to turning the heat on low but only cool air came out. I have never had this prob before. But the last two times I’ve been it has been ridiculous I definitely will take my money elsewhere.

• Reviewed: August 15, 2018

Good, but...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I was in a non-smoking room and it reeked of smoke. It woke me up really early in the morning.

It was clean and available when I needed a room and was tired.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2018

Never again will I stay here.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was filthy. They had bed bugs. My children and I were bitten many times. The manager was rude when it was brought to his attention. The night clerk was very abrasive.. We were asked to leave, assuming that we brought those disgusting critters with us!Our room was by the pool and it was hot and dirty!

The price was the only positive thing about this place. It was the cheapest in Denver and that is for a reason!

• Reviewed: August 10, 2018

OK for a few hours sleep but I will not return
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was cold (62-65) like air had been on high all day. Office confirmed that they controlled temperature. Beds were clean but poor quality mattress. No extra blankets to keep warm.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2018

6.0
    It was what I expected for what we paid for. Rates are ridiculous everywhere!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The older WHITE man, security guard was rude, intentionally intimidating and suspicious of minorities. Needs to be replaced. The other guards were helpful

The front desk gal, Yolanda, was kind and accomadating. The manager was completely uninterested in helping. The night clerk, Joie, was friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Not worth the price !
    • Standard Queen Room

For the amount I paid I was very displeased. Room was very small. Requested to be near pool and wasn’t near at all. It was clean no bugs no breakfast or coffee offered . Staff was friendly !

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

It was close to the airport.
    • Standard Queen Room

Seemed to have a lot of people living there. Bed was older and not comfy.

It was close to the airport. The lady at the front desk was very kind. The price was reasonable. We had to catch an early flight and this place worked.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

There was some very good people there .
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

It is a dump that is over priced you can get any thing you want there and I do mean anything. No place for kids to be around

There was some very good people there .they opened there door to help us when the manager wouldn't. I know rules are rules but when someone has been rob and beaten . To lose the money was bad but to lose your moms ashes to a low life that thought the ashes where dope cause they was in a little baggy . Mom will get your ass for that .

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

Adequate - Nothing More
    • Standard Queen Room

Many rough characters lurking around at this hotel. This is a not a hotel for families with young children. First room we got was a non-smoking room that reeked of cigarette smoke. They did move us to a room that did not smell of smoke so that was nice. Bathroom floor was covered in dirt/sand of some sort.

The room was basic but just fine for a night before going to the airport the next morning.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

Should have went somewhere else
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

First room they put us in the a/c wasn’t working and it was 95 outside there also was a dog barking nonstop in room next door and room had strong cigarette smell. So I requested a different room that one was in between locals living in the rooms and stunk really bad like cigarettes and had big burn char marks on nightstand and room was just dirty in general. Lots of lingering in the parking lot till late hours.

Location close to airport

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

It was the worst travel experience I ever had. STAY AWAY
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

We did not like anything my kids were uncomfortable and couldn't sleep they supplied 24 hour security which consisted of 2 men wearing street clothes carrying walkie talkies no security company name or anything.

NOTHING, we were given a room that had no air conditioning feces on beds sheets and mold and dirt on bathroom floor. They could not supply us with clean blankets and the window would not open. Due to the reason we were in Colorado "Softball tournament" all hotels were booked so we had no choice. Upon moving us the next day to a clean room we had no maid service for 4 days and woke up Friday to bugs and then moved to a new room where again more bugs and ceiling falling apart where air conditioner is.

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

4.0
    It has wifi on the sign there was no wifi there is no...
    • Standard Queen Room

The bed was hard small over price no interner who pays for wifi anymore

It has wifi on the sign there was no wifi there is no breakfast the coffee was horrible, the price overall was outrages for a 1 or 1 in half star hotel, although management and sercuity was excellent, i have to say to them thank you for making it right.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

expect to at least be able to comfortably take a shower for price it costs!!
    • Standard Queen Room

Requested a smoking room. If not available, then it needs to noted on the website or at least tell you when you do get there. Room was cleaner this time than the last time I stayed. Beds are not comfy. It was raining out and we were soaking wet, tried turning the heat on and got cool air, not warm. Shower was clogged. Barely got hair washed and the most important body parts washed and rinsed before the shower was 1/2 from over flowing onto the floor. Had to clean up water just from opening the shower curtain.

Location is the best part of this motel. Evening staff "Joey" was very good. Didn't catch the name of the employee who was working the next morning when I checked out, but she wasn't the friendliest. Especially for dealing with the public.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

The staff was accommodating
    • Standard Queen Room

The staff flipped my bed over to cover up BLOODY MATRESS STAINS on my bed which was unpleasant to find! Also there were a dead cluster of BED BUGS on the bottom of my matress !!! I would like a full REFUND and your cleaning crew should report issues like this rather than try and cover it up as it is a hazardous problem!

The staff was accommodating

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

The workers are fine, but the management is running a scam.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

They canceled my reservation without notice and re-sold me my reserved rooms at a higher rate! They have a policy to run credit cards at 3:00 and they cancel any reservations that the card does not go through. My credit card company has no record of the request and the card company confirmed that I had enough money left on the card so there was no reason for them to decline if there had been a payment request. The front desk person says that it happens all the time. At 2:00 in the morning I was standing in front of the front desk person with a printed copy of my reservation for two rooms when he told me that those rooms were canceled. He agreed to sell me two more rooms - for $50 more than the confirmation that I had in my hand! The manager was no help at all. This place is running a scam. Avoid it at all costs! You can't trust that your reservation will be honored.

The front desk staff were friendly and the room was clearn.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Disappointed we couldn't check in at 3pm
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Disappointed it wasn't ready at 3pm as promised. We weren't able to check in before my brother's flight and it prevented him from packing and showering so that was extremely inconvenient.

• Reviewed: June 3, 2018

The staff acted like customers were not even in the lobby...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff acted like customers were not even in the lobby trying to check in, they were unattentive. The room had a terrible odor and there was hair all in the sheet. There was also red stuff all over the shower curtain.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Very rude hotel clerk.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very rude hotel clerk. Poor communications skills. A second night stay was added, but the party was forced to leave even though confirmation was provided. Better people skills could have prevented a lot of negativity.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

It wasn't worth the money and definitely do not recommend it for others.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I have pictures of roaches that had not been cleaned off floor, the tables were dirty, room smelled awful, the water took a long time to get hot, never could get anyone to answer so that I could request a wakeup call and the door was broke.

There was nothing about the room that I liked. I would not recommend any one stay at this place.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2018

The beds aren’t as comfy as you would want but they do for...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Not many room accommodations like no shampoo or conditioner but they did include soap

The beds aren’t as comfy as you would want but they do for the price.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

We were so tired that nothing was bad enough to go complain about.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

No A/C. Very loud toilet. Too close to freeway. Loud freeway and street traffic. Loud people noise at night so not good sleep.

Good pillow and clean sheets.

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

Bad business
    • Standard Queen Room

The morning staff. Don't like that this property is only hotel that doesn't have a late check out. Didnt like that I didn't have any access to a microwave n one staff would let me use n others wouldn't. Morning staff is very unprofessional. Cursing n talking about guest in front of other guest. No customer service skills at all. Until coorprete came. Then they tried to straighten up. Very unprofessional need training asap.

Cost

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

Comfortable beds, staff doing their best, three stops from...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The area probably isn't very safe, which you can tell by the occupants of this motel. Wifi only for fee (basic is extremely slow).

Comfortable beds, staff doing their best, three stops from the airport

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

I’ll make sure I request a room with ac next time. If there is one.
    • Standard Queen Room

The AC did not work. They offered a box fan. I took it, my room was hot and stuffy.

The staff was very nice and friendly. They were patient with me on the phone when I called to ask questions about my stay.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Bad area in COLORADO
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

There were hookers and drug deals outside with a robbery in price of a gas station next door. Amd the room was clean but smelled so strongly of chemicals. And you have to pay extra for wifi.

Dogs are aloud.

• Reviewed: March 29, 2018

The location to the hospital
    • Standard Queen Room

Clean there was still left over clothes on the bathroom floor. Igf there's clothes you knew that it not wiped down it made me look closer and see that the cleaning left a lot disregarded

The location to the hospital

• Reviewed: March 6, 2018

Clean rooms, awesome staff, very friendly
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Asked for smoking room and got non smoking but was still awesome stay compared to otger 2 that had booked previous

Clean rooms, awesome staff, very friendly

• Reviewed: February 2, 2018

The room I had was really clean
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I was there with my 1year old and it would of been helpful if the room had a mini fridge so I could keep his milk in it

The room I had was really clean

• Reviewed: January 24, 2018

Non smoking room however guests next to me to the east...
    • Standard Queen Room

The staff was very nice/friendly/helpful. The accomodations met expectations. Houskeeping fell short of the mark. No remote, short a pillow floors needed swept. However, what ruined the stay for me was really the quests next door. I realize the hotel wasn't aware of the situation and had no control of the issues at hand. Upon check out the representative stated I should have called and they would have addressed the issue. So overall the costumer service profided was exceptional and greatly appreciated given the circumstances.

Non smoking room however guests next to me to the east we're smoking (a lot), they were also fighting/arguing till 3 a.m

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

Good for the price and a decent place to sleep - especially if you're heading to the airport.
    • Standard Queen Room

There was some snow on the ground outside and the floors of our hotel room were covered in dried snowy and/or salty foot prints. It made me wonder if the room had been cleaned before our arrival or if the person that cleaned it had walked outside and then tracked dirty foot prints all over the room. Either way, it made it seem not clean.

The room was perfect for an early flight out of DIA. The price was right and the location was great! The room is simple but that's all we were looking for to get a couple of hours of sleep before heading out.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

Awful place
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was supposed to be nonsmoking and reeked of smoke. The sheets were stained. We tried to get a new room and they said they were out which wasn't true because I got on booking .com and got on their website and there were plenty. There were two girls outside of our door for 2 hours fighting and slamming on our door and their door even after we called the front desk to complain and they did nothing about it. My friend and I did not sleep at all. We stayed up the whole night because of the noise and smelly sheets and pillows.

Absolutely nothing

• Reviewed: January 18, 2018

Horrible
    • Standard Queen Room

Its not clean the towels were dirty with blood and make up heater did not work. Staff did not help at all to resolve the issues. I will never stay at a motel 6 again.

Nothing at all it is horrible

• Reviewed: January 17, 2018

Not the worst choice I've made, but will spend my money elsewhere next time
    • Standard Queen Room

So outdated it doesn't feel clean or comfortable. There's some crud on the wall that looks like it's been there a while. Very drafty, had to update key card every day, and almost had car towed because wasn't given a parking pass at check-in.

Location, easy to get to. Friendly staff. No bugs.

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

Not happy at all would of went to other hotel but it was...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Floor was dirty with other peoples hair and in the shower they need to make sure the room is cleaned good before renting it out.

Not happy at all would of went to other hotel but it was late and I had booked online.

• Reviewed: January 6, 2018

Terible stay.
    • Standard Queen Room

There should have housekeeping ...the rooms should clean and change all bed staffs after the customer wake up.

I didn't like it...its so bad...I been for 3 nights nobody clean my room and changed the blanket...it was nasty room...and the staffs were not friendly. ...it was so terrible .

• Reviewed: December 21, 2017

Good.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Personally had no problems with the hotel but I over heard other customers constantly complaining about management and staffing. And that their privacy was invaded by the hotel stuff. I was there for a total of 5 day and everyday someone had something negative to say about the hotel. One customer claimed that the staff wait for her to leave and entered her room and went through her stuff, another that the hotel stole her dog, another that he left a bag a couple of night before and was trying to get it back for days but the manager was “never there”. Almost every time I went into the office, day or night, someone was in there complaining or asking to speak with a manager and half of the time the staff would lie and say the manager wasn’t in.

didn’t eat there, I walked to Denny’s.

• Reviewed: December 11, 2017

I got off work early one day and went back to the room.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I got off work early one day and went back to the room. The maids were cleaning the rooms and there was the usual noise from that. From the second floor there was an even louder noise as if they were throwing sheetrock to the first floor. This continued for almost an hour. The hotel was pretty empty so I could see why they might have thought whatever they were doing was convenient for them.

• Reviewed: November 23, 2017

It is closed to the Tain to Denver airport.
    • Standard Queen Room

It seems there is no restaurant around it, and there is no breakfast supplied.

It is closed to the Tain to Denver airport. The register lady is really nice. The room is warm and clean, a nice place.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2017

Dann this sucks really bad
    • Standard Queen Room

Air comditioning and my father

The air conditioning was out in the room and they changed our room. And the air was not working in there as eell..we was hot and sweaty the entire night and was told that's would be reimbursed and never seen a some

• Reviewed: November 3, 2017

Worst hotel stay in my life
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Had to have a friend book our room because the lady behind the counterrefused us service because my girlfriend showed her digust at the front desk employee licking her fingers clean of the fried chicken she was eating to make our room key, The heater didn't work the hit water barely got warm and the saftey latch was stuck on our door and they had to come break us out of our room.

Not staying again!!

• Reviewed: November 1, 2017

Awesome stay
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was nothing I did not dislike.

The conscience of restaurants and gas station right there. And they had the heat on and room warm before we got there.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

No hot water at sinks!!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Being my third time staying it's "normal practice" to only have cold water at the hand sinks. Hot water outlets are literally non exsistant. Shower stalls have hot water.

Location is ideal. Close to the airport. Cheap!! Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2017

Comfortable and got me rest.

free beer

Great location, walking to several stores and restaurants. Plus the staff went out of their was to help me. I arrived early and they accommodated me. I will be back.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2017

Sucked.
    • Standard Queen Room - Disability Access

No ironing board. Staff not too friendly. Several outlets did not work. Hallway was not clean. Room was supposed to be non smoking but it smelled like cigarettes.

Room was clean

• Reviewed: October 16, 2017

Three main things: noise, noise & noise.
    • Standard Queen Room

Three main things: noise, noise & noise. The trains, trucks, ambulances during the whole eveving and night created a sense of insecurity and I was unable to unwind. STINK in the room - whatever type of cleaning product they used, it was horrible. I had to keep the door open for an hour to clean the air.

• Reviewed: September 27, 2017

Very cold
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Fixed the heater or moved me to another room that was not offered to me which was very different experience for me. It was not an option. I would like some off my money back

I liked the rooms are nicequipped the people are curtious the house keeping good

• Reviewed: September 27, 2017

Don't stay here if you want to do anything besides sleep like keep yogurts cold or heat up food.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Arrived for 3pm check in and smoking rooms were not yet cleaned. Waited an additional 20 minutes behind several other people who wanted smoking rooms. There was only one lobby microwave and everyone wanted to use it at once. Beds were very firm, thermostat would not stay at one temp, water temp fluctuated while showering, gentle rain type water pressure, thin walls and no ashtray in a smoking room.

Clean, staff was friendly and tried to make up for some things with nice words

• Reviewed: September 26, 2017

A convenient spot close to the Denver airport.
    • Standard Queen Room

Nothing of interest in the area, except for a gas station and the I-70 freeway. Also, why Motel 6 cannot include a small shampoo. It was hard to wash my hair with soap.

The motel is just a few minutes from the airport.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2017

I booked a queen sized room and was given a single double...
    • Standard Queen Room

I booked a queen sized room and was given a single double bed. After asking to be switched I was moved to two double bed room. The bathroom door was falling off the hinges and didn't close, there were hairs all over the bath towels, and a idea bar of soap near the sink.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2017

It's was ok.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The parking lot spaces where not big enough for your car so I'm pretty sure I have scratches and dents on both sides of my car... unless the people I parked next to are nice enough to not bang my car up... I turned the heat on because it was freezing in the room and by the morning it was even colder than when I came in. The beds were ok... the blankets didn't keep you warm I had to use an extra blanket I brought to keep warm. The trickle of water that comes out of the shower is not even enough to wash my face. The soap doesn't smell the best but it lathers good... it'll just take 30 minutes to rinse it off. My bathroom door had some kind of malfunction where it wouldn't close easily and once you forcibly close it, it makes this loud crack noise as if the whole door snapped in half. I think the kids loved going to the bathroom at night and making me jump out of my skin every time the bathroom door closed.

Adequate sized room, and they had a room at the last minute when everyone else was booked. The shower head was on the side of the shower where the curtain was... it was different, and pretty neat... the kids loved it. The lady at the front desk was pretty cool 😎 I liked her... but feel bad because I didn't get her name 😕

• Reviewed: September 13, 2017

It's priced low for a reason!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Had to switch rooms two times as issues (booked someone else in first room & smoke alarm going off in second) kept coming up. Staff was friendly but situation was not good

The location was near the airport. The price was on the low end for hotels in that area.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2017

They gave me.
    • Standard Queen Room

If the front desk staff had been in a better mood I probably would have gotten a better room

They gave me. One of there worst rooms usually a good place to louge if you get lucky and the staff doesn't want to give you a hard time. This room had no air conditioning was half cleaned with missing towels and old sheets

• Reviewed: September 9, 2017

It was a place tyo sleep but not a place that I would have spent more days
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bed was hard and the pillows were ok. Would liked to have more options for blankets. It would have been nice to have a small coffee pot in the room

• Reviewed: September 1, 2017

Was a typical motel stay
    • Standard Queen Room

There are no laundry facilities like it says (and shows pictures of ) on here and when I booked the room I chose the option to pay cash ... they still charged my card . They refunded the amount of the room of course but I still ended up eating the overdraft fee

Was a typical motel stay

• Reviewed: August 17, 2017

Not good at all
    • Standard Queen Room

Everything. If the price is more than 50 a night it's over priced the place was outdated with broken floors and it smelled like 50 year old pee

• Reviewed: August 7, 2017

Ewwwww.
    • Standard Queen Room

It was dirty, stained blanket & shower curtain, and the toilet handle fell off after use. Extremely disappointed in the value! Will never go back!

• Reviewed: August 4, 2017

no air conditioning
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

No air conditioning, and closets in between the rooms? What the heck....and if your neighbor is rummaging through the closet in the middle of the night it sounds like someone trying to break in. ...but seriously air conditioning is a standard that I'd hold Motel 6 to and this Motel 6 had no air conditioning.

Courteous staff

• Reviewed: August 1, 2017

Suitable location near the airport, good value, no wi-fi.
    • Standard Queen Room

Wi-fi was not included (despite the adds), and even after paying extra money for it, the connection was poor. Who still does that nowadays?

Near the airport, easy to get there by public transport, good price.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2017

When we checked in we were asked and had to supply photo...
    • Standard Queen Room

When we checked in we were asked and had to supply photo identification of each adult staying in the room. I felt this was very intrusive and I was uncomfortable giving the information out but we could not stay in the room without it.

We Price Match