Reviews of Motel 6 Fort Lauderdale 2 stars

#119 of 131 hotels in Fort Lauderdale

6.1

5.6

5.7

The hotel was terrible. The stairs fell thru, the first floor is under construction, they double cha

The entire experience was a terrible one. They were rude, refused to refund my double charge and I now am told its booking.coms fault.

They charged my card after i paid cash and now refuse to refund. Even with the receipt .

This is a very nosey place my washcloth had stains on it...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

This is a very nosey place my washcloth had stains on it front desk service isn't that friendly it took the a.c in my room about 4hrs to cool off my room...

Nothing to like
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Found 4 cockroaches in our room, letting dog swim in the pool, towels are old and disgusting looking, staff are not so friendly and helpful, the phone is flirty and sticky and can’t call front desk. You need to go to the front office to talk to the staff. Won’t recommend to anybody!!!

Nothing to like

it was not what i expected when I checked in. i order smoking 2 weeks in advance and had to settle
    • Standard Queen Room

I order a smoking room 2 weeks prior and i didn't get it once i arrived to check in. Very upsetting that i had to settle when I could have booked else where.

the bathroom was spacious and the staff TRIED to help the best they could with what i needed.

The shower was falling apart, the room was way too...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The shower was falling apart, the room was way too overpowering with a floral smell, there was only one person working the counter and he was way too busy! The WiFi should be free, that was rediclous!

• Standard Queen Room

It gets kinda loud since its by a highway and the people that come to stay here seem to be a little out of place

It was very nice and clean people who work here keep to themselves

You never know why God leads you to a destination until your purpose is revealed. Destined.
    • Standard Queen Room

I didn't like the toilet seat feeling like a public restroom and it intermittently ran (I forgot to let them know). Other guests were smoking marijuana and it carried into the hallway. During an emergency situation, the security guard was very insensitive and authoritarian. I feel like he may need a lot more compassion training to remember that he is a human first; the uniform is second.

Donovan was very courteous. I like the handheld shower head for the accessible room, but having a bathtub hinders the purpose of it being accessible. Additionally, I appreciated the bars in the restroom and if I had brought my scooter in, the room was large enough to accommodate it. It was a decent room with a great location near the freeway. I also appreciated that accessible parking was right by the room, so that made it easier for me to enter and exit. The room was clean and pest free. I also appreciated that the heater worked very well because I get cold. Other than borrowing an iron, I didn't use any of the other amenities. Moreover, kudos to Donovan for remaining calm when an emergency situation arrived with another guest. He handled talking with the 911 operator very well and I am grateful that I was there to assist him.

Terrible
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was horrible the bed was uncomfortable roaches crawling in the place nasty place manager didnt seem to care when we told her about the roach problem.I wouldn't recommend this motel to anyone to go to.

MOST DISGUSTING PLACE WE HAVE EVER HAD TO STAY IN!!
    • Standard Queen Room

MOST DISGUSTING PLACE WE HAVE EVER HAD TO STAY IN!! We had no other choice, as everything close to where we needed to be was booked or to high priced to even consider! AND THIS PLACE CHARGED us $175 for the night! We have stayed in rustic mountain cabins that were better! Even though it looked like this place had done some remodeling, it was like putting a small bandage on a broken leg! It was filthy, smelled very musty, old, and the bed smelled of vomit! The floor was so sticky, we wore our shoes or socks when walking to the bathroom! The towel rack was so dirty I didn't want to use the towels!! But a much needed shower from the few hours of sleep I tried to get was necessary to get the horrible smell off! We would have left if there had been another option! There were a few seedy looking people walking thru the halls, and even though there was a security person on the property, he was just seen sitting outside and was rude! The staff at check out never asked how our stay was and just took the key cards and walked away! As we stood outside waiting for our ride, 2 taxi's pulled up, blocking the driveway!! There was some guy that said he was the motels shuttle driver that yelled at them and after several minutes the taxi's finally pulled up, but only after our ride had to pull in the wrong way to pick us up!

The pool looked clean, but we didn't use it. It was close to airport and seaport, other than that, nothing good to say.

Room/stay was good enough for what I got it for.
    • Standard Queen Room

Room/stay was good enough for what I got it for. For the $120/night that I paid, you’d think the WiFi would be free or some type of breakfast would be served... Pleasant customer experience from the desk from check-in to checkout. Although it sucks that late checkout is not allowed it allows the possibility for early check-in which is what I needed the most. The room was clean enough but with no carpet, the dirt left behind on the floors is more visible. I also found a dried piece of gum on the headboard that I mentioned to the desk at checkout so let’s hope the next person doesn’t find it... The towels serve their purpose but if you don’t want the sandpaper feel, bring your own. Tip for light sleepers: stay away from rooms next to outside/stair access.

An overall pleasant stay.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I was not totally comfortable in the ground floor room assigned because of the high and continuous noise experienced from the footsteps of people walking on the upper floor for the entire day.

Helpful and courteous staff.

It was expensive for a motel 6 never stay again.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

There where hardwood flooring everywhere even in the bathroom.It was just out dated.The shower head did not even come out of the wall it came out of the shower install making the water go on the hardwood floor weird.

Absolutely nothing
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

It was the grossest place I have ever seen. Hair on the pillows and in the shower and the kicker was dead bugs in the bed. We left and demanded our money back. The only positive I will give is that they did return my money with relative ease. I wouldn't let my dog stay there

Absolutely nothing

USED CONDOM IN SHOWER
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn’t like the used condom in my shower .. or the fact I was given a room that wasn’t cleaned .. then locked out while I went out and had my room switched

I didn’t like the used condom in my shower

It was fine but probably won’t stay there again.
    • Standard Queen Room

The room was a nonsmoking room but stank strongly of smoke. The evening staff came immediately and sprayed the room which helped. The day staff were not very friendly or helpful. Almost to the point of being rude.

The evening staff was super helpful, friendly, and responsive to needs.

Convince to airport.
    • Standard Queen Room

Cleaning products fragrance too too strong. Staff did not offer explanation about WiFi service when checking in. Check out proces was not explained. Staff seemed self absorbed in current drama behind front desk. When I asked for a wake up call. The person answering the phone seemed bothered, that I was calling. No shampoo in the shower.

Convince to airport. Close to shopping center.

I loved how friendly the staff in the main lobby were.
    • Standard Queen Room

I did not like that the security was banging on our door because someone believed there was noise coming from my room. I traveled with my fiancé and we were just finishing up a movie and going to bed. I also did not think the location was the best, it’s about a 20 minute drive from the beach and there’s not much around.

I loved how friendly the staff in the main lobby were. The housekeepers also tried their best to fit our necessities on items and cleanliness!

Front desk staff was not only knowledgeable but also very...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

On the whole it seemed as though the hotel was trying hard to clean up, modernize and refresh the property. There was quite a bit of upgrading going on while we were there, yet you still walked into the room and smelled stale smoke And everything still seemed a bit grimy. The hotel itself is not in the best of neighborhoods and at times that I can leave you with tan unsafe feeling. The hotel itself was trying to make an effort but it still is not a place I would highly recommend.

Front desk staff was not only knowledgeable but also very friendly. Location was great for us, although we didn’t have many options in the area under $200 a night.

It was a place to sleep I can say the beds were clean !
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

This hotel must house low income people that don’t have places to stay. Which is fine but when the police are there two or three times it gets a little worrisome!

Hotel charge my credit card in full on the 2 nd day into our 7 day stay. Wiped out my debit acct I was using that card to hold the room not to pay for we were going to put it on a separate card when we checked out

The location was good and the room was clean.

see above

We booked this motel because we were booked to leave on a cruise. The location was good but we felt it was over priced for the room--ie very plain and no luxuries for the price. We travel quite alot throughout the United States and many other rooms we have rented for the same price had alot more to offer-ie better sheets, towels, fridge, microwave etc. We believe we were paying more for the location than the room. If we cruise from the area again, we might stay here again if we are unable to get another place like a room in a place with more to offer within the room itself.

The receptionist literally coughed and spat into a trash can...
    • Standard Queen Room

The receptionist literally coughed and spat into a trash can while checking me in. My room stunk of marijuana and the smoke detector was covered with a shower cap. Probably the worst place ive ever stayed. And it was almost $200 a night.

It sucked compaired to local competition!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

No elevator! After getting to our room (climbing stairs with luggage), the room was not cleaned. I went back to the person who signed us in and she didn't even recognize me!!!!! We were given a new room, but they charged us more and took the difference off (so not compensated for the major inconvenience of dragging our luggage back downstairs)! Oh, a person was smoking pot down the hall so it smelled - bad for me but possibly good for others!

They called a cab for us.

I would not go back even though the price fit our budget.
    • Standard Queen Room

We got in early about 2 am so we paid for a whole night. We left out the next morning and when we returned to our room, it had not been cleaned. The person at the desk told us when a person comes in the next morning they don't clean the room. I e-mailed their corporate office and found out that it was not the truth. They should have cleaned the room. We paid for that night from 4pm to checkout time.

Close to the expressway - a place to lay our heads at night.

They can learn to do better.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff was rude she was rushing for me to book out my time was 12 it was 12 30 she rush me the regular time is 1 for sure I clock in at 11 pm at night smh and the room is dusty

Won't be staying there again
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The fact that both my sister and I are over 65....I only have one lung and my sister has CODE and our room was just about as far from the front desk as you could get. I asked the lady behind the counter how to get to our room and she said up the stairs, so up the stairs we went. The hall were "hotter than hell" We had to walk the length of 2 loooooong, hot hallways. When we got to our room we found an outside door 20 feet from our door and with a parking spot right outside. Would have been nice to have known this before this review would be better if we had of.

The bed was comfortable..............

The staff is nice.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Located beside a highway, small rooms with uncomfortable beds,bad smell in the hallways wifi not included. My room was not made for 2 days. Housekeeping did not come, my key was de-activated daily.

The staff is nice. Good little restaurant beside the hotel

I would stay again only for one night before catching a cruise or going to the airport.
    • Standard Queen Room

We didn't like their worn small towels.

We liked that the motel is only minutes from the airport, it is inexpensive, as well they have a restaurant next door.

Your "confirmed" reservation isn't really confirmed
    • Standard Queen Room

I had a confirmed reservation with late arrival which was booked many weeks previous. Upon arriving at 11:45pm as planned, I was shocked to learn that my confirmed reservation had been cancelled by Motel 6 around 6pm because my (1) credit card was declined and (2) I didn't answer my phone. I was more shocked to learn that they were totally booked up and no rooms were available anywhere in the area due to peak season (which the desk clerk had to explain to the many walk-ins who came in while I was there). I explained that my phone was on airplane mode at 6pm because I was in an airplane traveling to Florida, my credit card was fine and I had a confirmed reservation! Luckily for us, the desk clerk went through each and every one of the remaining room reservations. It took her a while to do this but she somehow found an error on one of them and placed us in a room we paid for with our "declined" card. The desk clerk was an absolute angel but she may not be on duty if this Motel 6 cancels your confirmed reservation as they did ours. Be warned!

The desk clerk went above and beyond for us!

Power went out and could not get my job done on my laptopat...
    • Standard Queen Room

Manager's attitude and the fact that the power went out and no way to complete my job

Power went out and could not get my job done on my laptopat all feel like this was really unacceptable and a real inconvenience for my stay and the amount of money I paid.

Ehh, it’s cheap and if you know what you’re getting into...
    • Standard Queen Room

After a long night of travel, we finally made it to the hotel, where we had reservations. We were sent upstairs to the end of a long hall in the smoking section, and opened the door to a room that had a guest staying in it! After another 20 minutes and a walk back down with all of our luggage and back up the stairs to a new room-our WiFi did not work (we paid $4.99 per night!!) There is no soap or shampoo in the rooms but they sell it in the vending machine. The stairwells were “our of order” twice during our stay, as well as the ice machine and the laundry soap dispenser. There was a sign on our room door that said to deadbolt the door while in room, but ours did not work! There were some shady characters hanging around at night. The overall smell of the motel was not pleasant.

The staff was friendly, the pool was clean and refreshing, and the room was fairly clean. (No bugs-which was my biggest concern!!)

Was a quick stay, good area to everything, close to airport, just no internet unless you pay???
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

No free internet, what is that in today's date?? McDonald's even has free internet, that is nuts!!

Good area, close to stores, groceries, restaurants, a nice diner right next door.

Not worth the price won’t return
    • Standard Queen Room

The whole motel reeked of cigarette smoke very thin walls and loud ac unit. Tiny garbage can in corner of the room

Very nice shower met my expectations

won't stay again at a motel 6, too high, no amenities.
    • Standard Queen Room

There was no dresser for clothes, no microwave, no refrigerator, no continental breakfast, no tissue box. Then the bed was dirty with someones hair in the bed. Went to desk to report it and I was told there was no one to make the bed. I had to make the bed myself. POOOOOR service. This is the most we have every paid for a hotel room. We have paid $ 86 for a hotel room and have gotten alot more amenities than we had for $145. Very disappointed !!!!

There wasn't much that we liked for the amount of money we paid. We paid $145.99 a night for 2 nights. The price was too high. The room was clean except for the bed.

Okay for a short night to catch very early flight.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

This property was very shabby and needs to be refurbished. Carpets are old and worn and have distinct smoky and old smell. Would not walk bare foot. Sheets were very thin and it almost looked and felt like someone had already slept in the bed. Shower was tough. Just a curtain. Surprised that we had to pay for wifi...not much, but still not a usual thing anymore. Did not use the swimming pool.

This property was close to the airport and was not too expensive. The staff were helpful. Despite being close to a highway, we did not find it noisy.

HORRIIBLE!
    • Standard Queen Room

Everything! It was horrible! Noisy! Street noise from traffic. The main door was closed therefore EVERYONE used the door to get in and out of the complex. ALL night long people in and out. The door slamming, loud people, could hear the people above stomping around all night!

Not worth what we paid!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

We had a non-smoking room and it smelt horribly like a cigarette including the bedding woke up the next morning feeling horrible set off asthma attack!

It wasn’t good
    • Standard Queen Room

I didn’t get housekeeping half the time and I had to go to the front desk for new towels (more like terry clothes) and everything else such as the WiFi

The pool was cold and I needed an ice bath

Stay away!! Dirty
    • Standard Queen Room

No elevators, dirty room, long black hair in the top sheet when i turned the bed down. We are both in our 60's so we only have one color in our hair 😁. The floor had dirty spill marks on it and a crushed spider right next to it. Bedding looked like they pulled it out of the dirty clothes ben and put it all wrinkled on the bed. I felt like i was in a college dorm. No shampoo, lotion or hairdryer. 1 bath towel for 2 people. The the cleaning staff has the nerve to leave a tip envelope.

Closeness to Port Everglades

It was a good location, fairly affordable if it was clean. But overall bad experience.
    • Standard Queen Room

Quality of air is terrible. Bathroom was dirty. I broke out in red rashes. Couldn’t sleep all night. Please this motel needs total cleaning. Customer service hmmmm?

Parking lot was full of drunks and people doing drugs.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Parking lot was full of drunks and people doing drugs. The place smelled. The police arrested someone in the parking lot. Lady at desk was beyond rude. There was altercations between people in lobby and outside. It was dirty, and smelled badly.

It’s a convenient motel with clean and upgraded rooms, close...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

It’s a convenient motel with clean and upgraded rooms, close to the cruise ship port and has a restaurant next door serving the BEST ribs I’ve ever eaten!

Disgruntled
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I stood in line with only one person a head of me for a hour. They charged me more then booking.com and said take it up with them.

Close to dip international

Horrible, dirty, smelly rooms with very sketchy people EVERYWHERE in the building.
    • Standard Queen Room

At check in there were no towels in my room and they actually had no towels for me until the second day. Room was dirty and the halls reek like smoke and marijuana. No irons, hair dryer, shampoo, conditioner etc..room is a broken down bed with 1 bar of soap. That is all...literally. Avoid this establishment entirely!!!!

Employees were nice

Terrible!
    • Standard Queen Room

The worst expericence ever! Un friendly, rude employess. Honestly not one of them should be employeed. Will never use this site or hotel ever again!

It could not have been worse, and I wasted the money I spent.
    • Standard Queen Room

Air conditioner/heat unit could have worked. Noise level from above could have been muffled. Hallway should not be meeting place for workers and others. Too noisy!

Absolutely nothing was acceptable. It was noisy, and the room air conditioner/heat unit did NOT work. Would only blow cold air. This is the worst motel I have stayed in in my 78 years.

It was the worst place I ever stayed only got room service...

Everything worst place ever

It was the worst place I ever stayed only got room service when I complained had to buy new towels so I could take a shower.. the website says breakfast that is a lie no breakfast included only coffee and tea never again

Wanted to change to another hotel the moment I walked in.
    • Standard Queen Room

The common areas smelled awful, I had to cover my nose every time I went outside the room. Stairwell smelled like urine and hallways smelled like cigarettes. I understand that it's a Motel, but it was definitely worse than I expected and not worth the $90 a night.

Convenient location to the airport

The stay would have been fine in the room was cleaner
    • Standard Queen Room

We left the room for a day and when we got back the room was not cleaned and the food trash from the night we checked in was still in the room which attracted roaches

Didn't eat at the property but the bed was comfortable, front desk personnel was very pleasant and the room starting off was good

Uncomfortable, smelly and dirty, felt even less fresh after a shower with pubes all over the walls
    • Standard Queen Room

Extremely dirty, stank of cannabis, hair in the bed, sticky patches all over the floor, towels were tiny, cigarette burns in the duvet cover, sticky drink marks over the table. Tried to stay outside because I felt so disgusting in the room, but pool was locked up. Absolutely vile for the amount I paid (84$) even though I was told it would be $56 when I reserved the room.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

am not sure I will be returning
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn't like the fact that I had roach in my room. No fridge no microwave in room. I had a lost package that the manager had signed for. I asked to see the manager he never came. One night my key card wouldn't work for the back entrance the manager passed and didn't even try to assist.

I choose this hotel because it was the cheapest at the time. And close to the port.

Very bad and the rooms are very stuffy, difficulty breathing.
    • Standard Queen Room

Someone was shot outside the building, police were everywhere right there in front of us. The police were also there the night prior. People are partying all night long inside and outside the building. It felt very unsafe to stay there.

The worst, dirtiest, creepiest hotels stay of my life, and I live in Los Angeles and we don't scare
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Everything about this location was extremely poor, our room was dirty with used toilet paper near our bed after housekeeping had just come by. The front of the location was filled with trash and beer bottles, had the noisiest neighbors called front desk they assured us that they would kick them out we had to call over 4times about them and they did nothing. At the end of our stay the staff was having a verbal alteration with the roudy neighbors. No elevators to take up our luggage. Every night we asked for clean pillows/ pillow cases they never had any I have no idea how or of they ever change them. The beds are so hard it was like sleeping on planks of wood. No disturb signs so every morning they would come knocking like crazy. The bathroom curtain was moldy and gross and it smelled fishy. We stayed on the second floor and everywhere it had no smoking signs yet everyday the smoke smell got worse my son had to cover himself because he is asthmatic and when we said anything they said that we were on the mom smoking floor. Creepiest part of our stay was every time we would get in the building people would run in behind us, and most of the people we encountered staying in the hotel looked as if they lived there.

There was nothing to like dirty room, out dated, smelled like heavy bleach trying to mask the oder of cigarette smell with visible no smoking signs

Run for your life..DO NOT STAY HERE
    • Standard Queen Room

No fridge or microwave in the rooms every time i wen in the launfry room to use mivrowave it was dirty.The staff was not helpful at alll with nothing i had to ask or needed assistance with..I WONT BE STAYING HERE AGAIN!!

Nothing at all

Convenient for a 1 night stay... I can here all the noise in other rooms and could be a lil cleaner
    • Standard Queen Room

The area was a little scary, need more lighting outside so guest coming in at night can feel a little more safe. The hallway was a lil dirty and there was a lot of noise that I could here and bumps in nearby rooms. Need better amenities and towels!!

The set up of the room and tv channel options

Lack of cleaning.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Dirty room, no window to air out the stinky cigarette smell blended with something else. Beds with someone else's hair and so on. You get the idea...

Great place if you are passing through.

It has no elevator

The floor had no carpet. For someone like me that suffers from allergies not having carpet in the room ment I could breath all night with out having to use my inhaler.

good location and good for a night if you need to leave for airport early in the morning
    • Standard Queen Room

Room was stuffy, A/C whined and droned and didn't do anything to cool or refresh the room. It had about the same effect as an old bathroom exhaust fan. Though Motel 6 has recently done refurbishments to rooms, I don't know when this was done at this location, but some things already looked a little tired. But, for one night I can suck it up.

location was right where I needed to be for early flight at fort lauderdale airport Bed was comfortable. Gal at check in, Tiffany, was pleasant and helpful to me and others showing up.

Not please because I had a bad headache for the show stay there
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

My comforter was smelly and I didn't like being on 211 it was noisy gave me a bad headache. I did think this stay was great there were kids running about at night and being in front of workers closet is definitely a NO NO please for further refers I would not want to stay down there

Would NEVER STAY at this hotel, nor recommend it to anyone!
    • Standard Queen Room

Room was booked a week out, they could have called to let us know they did not have king size beds, nor a smoking room... We were given a full size bed. This place was a total joke, with 2 very rude girls working the desk. More worried about charging their cell phones and chit chatting with each other instead of helping customers.

Absolutely Nothing! Did not get room I booked, so I told them to refund my money and we went across the street and stayed at red carpet inn.

Disappointed
    • Standard Queen Room

There were many but one big one is the large MOTEL 6 sign outside has in large letters that they have WI FI. But when you get there you have to pay. The sign don't state that it would be free, but it is very misleading and a little sneaky. Especially when most hotels give it free!

As shown before the best would ne the location.

Friendly courtesy staff,Comfortable and Clean room.
    • Standard Queen Room

Smoking in front of the hotel.... Entrance way

Friendly courtesy staff,Comfortable and Clean room.. My second home away from home when I need some me time.

The room was hot even after having the air on 60 for 2 hours
    • Standard Queen Room

Tv kept going in and out of service. Room was hot and so was the hallways. Shower was small.

The room was hot even after having the air on 60 for 2 hours

Wonderful
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I would have like for the cleaning people to come around and give more towels but other then that my stay was great

The rooms were comfortable to be in . The beds definitely were comfortable to sleep in. I truly enjoyed my stay

The property had no power at all during the hurricane and...

The property had no power at all during the hurricane and when they for power back they tried to go io on tbe rate of the room because they had no internet and did not want to accept booking.com comfirmation. I hope i will not be charged for anything at all

Clean room but heavy mildew odor. Wifi not free as promised
    • Standard Queen Room

The sign said free wifi and I had to pay for it. All hotel wifi is free even if it's just the lobby. The room smelt heavily like dirt and mildew. I requested air freshener just to sleep. The room was very clean, just had a disturbing odor.

The room was very clean, seemed newly renovated

Room clean and comfortable.
    • Standard Queen Room

Some staff rude. Didn't like how they come in every day and open your door yelling YOU CHECKING OUT when u still have days more stay

Room clean and comfortable.

Hotel horror story.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Air conditioning broke and no fan with a locked window. It was 90 degrees in my room and I still couldn't get a refund. The hall reeked of weed. The cleaning ladies were more like homeless people they found in the street. I had a reservation. Check in time was 3pm. But it took over two hours to get a room. I also found a bag of weed outside the enterance door. I've included a pic of that. I had my family with me. Never again.

Nothing. Smelled like weed.

The sheets were dingy and old.
    • Standard Queen Room

Children were unsupervised in the common area. They were loud and running. Someone left a dog in their room. It barked for over 45 minutes.

The sheets were dingy and old.

Ok / scary.
    • Standard Room- Disability Access

The front desk mananger at early evening witch was also a black man part Jamaican wasvwry very nice and respectable,before he left he make sure call my room and asked me if iwant anything such as towels extra,i wash he were workng all night.

The bed was lumpty and sink down,no microwave in the room ,the room was clean, but have roach,and no refrigerator so if you buy some thing to eat and you have leftover you have to take it in your because if you let it stay on the table the roaches will take over,and the nigh front desk mananger ,he wsa a big black man stock me all night,it was terrible i did not sleep fearing that he have the masters key could come into my room when i fall asleepp.still have nightmares about my stay.

Impressive
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Great location. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Room and bathroom was clean and very neat. I stayed for 2 nights and was very comfortable. Close to the highway , downtown and beach.

The place was clean and comfortable to me
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The housekeeping supervisor was very rude and her attitude ducks we ran out of towels they didn't come and clean my room and plus I had to wait another day just to receive my towels and she talk to her staff like they are children right in front of the guest I really did not like her.

The place was clean and comfortable to me

Looks can always be deceiving and Bring your own towel
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

There were 3 different sizes of roaches, we killed 2 around 10:30pm which I was surprised to see since you could smell the bleach from the moment we walked in and everything seemed ok. The worst was waking up at 5 am to find roaches crawling every where in the bathroom. They were on the floor, behind the toilet on the walls. I did not call the front because we were leaving in a few hours and I did not think they could do much at that time let alone I was not going to wake my kids up at that time. In the morning the front desk called to see how was our stay and when I mention the roaches all I got was " well did you call the front desk ?' and I explained the time it happened all I got was there is someone at front desk 24/7. No I'm sorry or etc.. so I just said we were checking out and we did with not one person addressing the problem or even caring. I could not get any towels either. They said we had to give them dirty towels and they would give us clean ones and never got any. There is no organization there at all.

Room was very clean (so we thought)

That I had reserved for a smoking room, and when I get there...
    • Standard Queen Room

That I had reserved for a smoking room, and when I get there the employee tell me no more smoking rooms, so I was kind of upset with that but overall everything else was good.

Arrival clerk was awesome at getting our rooms and...
    • Standard Queen Room

Extremely dissatisfied, will be writing to corporate when my summer group goes home at the end of the month. Over $1200 dropped at this hotel and it was extremely stressful with your dippy security guard would not allow me to watch 20 teenagers rooms from the hallway. When I booked it , I have it in writing I do not sleep, I watch the kids rooms at night. Was told I could only be in the hallway to leave to walk dog or smoke. I even called corporate at midnight, was told I came to the wrong HOTEL< well you all took my $1200!!!!! Seriously would you take 20 teenagers to a hotel and not monitor them???? My email in writing when I booked the rooms 6 months ago, clearly stated, I watch the rooms in the hallway and do not sleep.

Arrival clerk was awesome at getting our rooms and accomdating us, but was expecting refrigerator and microwave.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Place to stay for short stay
    • Standard Queen Room

No smoking rooms smelled like cigarettes

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Motel is located near the port everglades which is very convenient for me to meet my fiancee when ship is at port. A nice place to stay for the weekend. Near restaurants and shopping center. I frequently stay a this site for the weekends