Reviews of Motel 6 Orlando - Kissimmee Main Gate East 2 stars

5731 West Irlo Bronson Highway, Celebration, Orlando, FL 34746, USA

#285 of 407 hotels in Orlando

I Relaxed, tanned, ate, n visited old town park, as i desired.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Other guest were fighting n called police on 2 occasion s while there... very unsettling n disturbing comfort zone..

Location was perfect. close to park n eateries

Personal Convenience
    • Standard Room- Disability Access

No fridge/microwave limits days I can stay consecutively.

Parking in front of room, cold a/c, good restaurants in area, rate value, convenience for my needs. "Access" Bathroom is safe & easy to use.

I wish I would have spent a little more for more amenities.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Make sure you know what you are paying for. My room had no fridge or dresser for clothes.

The location of the hotel is really great. Its right next to everything if you are going to Disney.

Second time staying and will continue to book further vacations here!
    • Standard Room

Second time staying at this hotel and we were again very pleased with it. We came in very late and our room reservation had been adjusted from three day to one. The hotel very easily adjusted our stay back to three nights at the rate I had originally reserved. I plan on staying at this hotel in the future. Additionally, I enjoy the fact that Motel 6 does not charge a pet fee during your stay.

I would stay again!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

There are no irons, microwaves or refrigerators in the room which is probably why the rates are so low. I can understand the concept of not having the items in the room to cut cost but it would be nice if the lobby had a microwave and at the least the option of getting irons from the front desk.

The room was very clean and quiet. The pool looked very well maintained but we were unable to use due to the rain. Motel 6 is located right across the street from The Old Town Amusement park, ten minutes away from Disney World and walking distance to all the restaurants.

Clean budget room close to Old Town, WiFi extra, no kitchen facilities and pool.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Additional charge for WiFi, no kitchen facilities, tired worn looking room. Noisy neighbour.

Location to Old Town and restaurants. Pool. Clean. Free car parking. Large TV.

The Hotel and room are clean,the bathroom is clean the...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Some of the bed sheets and pillow covers are old.

The Hotel and room are clean,the bathroom is clean the location is perfect. This motel is perfect for someone in a budget.

Great Location with Spectacular Customer Service!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Not a huge fan of the hardwood floors, by that is just nitpicky.

Customer Service (staff was awesome), Location, value. Basically everything about it.

Pretty good
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was kind of small (toilet wouldnt flush)

The gentleman checking us in (i forgot to take his name) hes bald & tall hispanic was very welcoming. Room was small but very clean & comfy. Definitely will return

Great place to stay on a budget that is close to Disney!
    • Standard Room

The location was great with the fact I was running in the Disney Star Wars weekend races and having to be up extremely early. It only took maybe 10 minutes to get to the park. The hotel was nice and clean with modern style rooms.

The best thing about the place is its welcoming, charming...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The best thing about the place is its welcoming, charming and friendly staff! An absolute delight to deal with. Rooms are clean and location is great.

Good as usual😍.
    • Standard Room- Disability Access

Everything good for my needs😊.

Convenient location for my needs, parking directly in front of room, good restaurants nearby, property located back off busy Hway & fairly quiet. Always clean rms & "access.bathroom" is good for limited mobility.

good place to stay...will be recommended
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

NO continental breakfast like every other place in this area.....a small refrigerator for medications could it be a big plus am a disabled military veteran & the front office refused to accommodate me in the first floor, they made me climb stair regardless the many vacancies in the first floor. overall, they treated me with a lot of courtesy and respect .....good customer service skill; I will choose this place again!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you.

tv programming, bedding, room cleaness

Place was not clean at all, had hair on all my towels and beds
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

We arrived on a Friday about 11 PM and there was hair everywhere. All the towels had at least one hair on it and the bed linen had body hair under the pillow and on the pillow itself.

The location is really good.

Great place to stay for the price
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was clean staff was pleasant felt safe on the property No bells or whistles but we were just looking for a place to stay close to Disney the night before a day at the park We would definitely stay again

It sucks
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I can hear all the noise upstairs and at 3 in the morning I couldn't sleep it was horrible the mattress was very uncomfortable and I couldn't get a fridge or microwave. When I asked for microwave they say sure for $5 extra dollars but when they saw that I booked it with booking.com they said no it's actually $40 that's crazy.

we don't have to pay any fee for our pets.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was clean and comfy when we arrived but they didn't clean the room every day. we stayed 4 nights and only 1 day they did the housekeeping

we don't have to pay any fee for our pets. that is a plus

It was clean
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

There were no standard amenities, no blow dryer, coffee pot or fridge as expected in most hotels, even the basic rooms usually have these. No iron......

It was clean

Money hungry
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The front desk people think they are above you, I’m glad I used American Express because when we reserved the room we put down that we would be there at 8:00 pm we were running late, I get a notice on my phone right after 8 o’clock that my card was being used without me so they decided the charge me, I called the motel right after i received that notice on my phone I called them and told them I’m running late so when I get there I could sign, they put me on hold then came back and tells me they want to charge me when I get there $30 more as a walk-in , wow that’s what I get for using American Express (front staff bad attitude)

The place was next to Old Town

Worse Service Ever!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Maid staff entered the room when there was a request for no service. The staff called the room at 7:30 am on the day of check out to say we could not put a 'Beware of Dog's sign in the window.

Nothing, the staff was rude, they did not honor requests.

Good location, if all you want is a bed and a shower
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bugs - there were cockroaches, ants, and mosquitoes. No free wifi. The outlet by the sink wasn't working. The beds weren't that comfortable. All of the employees were standing outside the door smoking, so you had to walk through a cloud of smoke to check in.

The location was excellent for my purposes. Very close to Disney and easy access to Celebration area and I-4. The hotel followed up with a phone call after check out which was a nice touch.

I don’t think after the cost of your room , that there is an...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I don’t think after the cost of your room , that there is an additional fee for the WiFi , not that we used it much but is a convenient way to check on additional attractions in your area . Almost everyone depends on there phone to locate information far as what to do , eat , shop etc

I'll never stay there again!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The floors were so dirty, you couldn't walk around barefoot cause your feet would turn black. There was no coffee maker, no minifridge, no microwave. Our half bottle of vodka seemed to have just disappeared on our last day... Never again

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

To noisy to much going on and just renky dink to many people looked like they lived there and were very loud all day night and especially the next morning. The loudness started back up around 6 am

Good
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

It will better If there is a microwave in the room

The room is clean and quiet, it suit for travel, the location is near the old town, it is easy to go out for food

Get what you pay for
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

This is perfect if your main objective is to save money. If not don’t stay here you get what you pay for. It’s not bad if you have a lot of kids and want to be close. We wanted to relax so we wasted that night and stayed at the Fairfield Inn🤷🏻‍♀️

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I found cockroaches in the bedroom and in the bathroom. They don’t clean the room while my stay, the floor was dirty. They don’t change the towels, one was dirty and I put it on the floor, when I went to take a bath the same dirty towel was folded as “clean”.

Rude & House keeping
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The front office woman was very nonchalant & slightly rude. Also, after I returned after hours at Disney, house keeping did not close my room door all the way. We had to make sure all of our stuff was still in our bags. And pay for wifi??? Come on now

The staff was friendly and there was a pool.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

No iron or microwave in room. The phone had dust on it and all the towels were rough (use fabric softer next time) and towel had hair in it.

The staff was friendly and there was a pool.

Great location and very economical— no amenities at - felt dirty- hoped we didn’t get bedbugs
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Furniture in disrepair- floors very dirty - roaches in bathroom

Location- but there are other places on both sides- will pay more to have a cleaner room with hopefully no roaches

For the time frame I was there, it was a great experience.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The door to our room looked like it had been broken into before and I made sure to notify management upon leaving.

It was a good location and the staff were all very friendly

close to Disney World
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

used towels weren't picked up. no housekeeping after first night. just a single bar of soap, no shampoo, not body lotion.

close to Disney World modern

Blah
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room smelled misty and caused my asthma to flare up. Also my husband slept by the ac which hit directly on his back and he has had back pain since

Not great.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The Shower was nasty, had hair from the previous customer. Bed was very scratchy as if the sheets hadn't been washed. The AC didn't work at all.

Nice TV

Best value for money
    • Standard Room- Disability Access

If U were staying in the 1st level & your neighbor in the above room has no respect is difficult to sleep in the night due to the noise & the poor insulation. The tip is to book room in the upper floor

Close enough to the Disney world , just 6’ by car , walking distance to a lot of bars , shops & restaurants

Decent- ideal for budget
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms was TINY! The cleaners had been in our rooms but didn’t make beds or leave clean towels, or even get the dirty ones. But I’d honestly rather cleaners not bother anyway, until we leave. You could tell it was a little sketchy.. beside of us was a drug dealer clearly and the back hotel was clearly just for druggies. I definitely wouldn’t take my children here and let them roam free. You get what you pay for. I wasn’t necessarily impressed but wasn’t disgusted either

The price was pretty good considering it was a last minute trip. And great location. Room was clean. It seems to have to been recently updated. I made my husband, first thing, check for bedbugs.. which we did not find. However, you couldn’t check around headboard.

I got what I paid for. It was not spacious, but it was clean and safe.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Would have been nice to at least have a coffee pot in the room.

The Price was good. Some previous reviews had my wife sceptical, but the room was just what we needed a place to sleep after hitting the Parks all day

The stay was awful for us! Will never stay there again. Sorry.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Mini-Fridge

The room was not cleaned well. The beds were lumpy. There was a domestic fight with a guest in a nearby room with screaming at 11 o’clock at night for a half an hour. The other guest with the animals did not clean up after their pets and you could not even walk around the yard for the dogs because of all the dog waste.

The front desk staff were friendly.

Tight but did what we needed it to do
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms are pretty much just for sleeping. Very little space if you come with a family. We did end up moving over to the studio side and the rooms were much bigger and accommodating. The mattress was basically the cheapest springs wrapped in cloth. I mean the creaking with any movement. We had several slowly draining drains... Which they came and fixed immediately but it kept happening.

I wouldn't stay here.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Found a half dead cockroach left in my room for 3 days. Towels looked old and dirty. Walls are too thin.

It was close to McDonalds. Check-in was quick and easy. Staff was helpful and responsive when I reported a noise complaint.

I would stay here again!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms were all updated with wood floors and updated bathrooms. Huge tubs and a nice little room for what we needed. Super close to all the Disney parks and would definitely recommend for families. Clean sheets, comfy pillows and overall great.

Hard to find better at this price ...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

WiFi is payed (but McDonald is less then 100 meters). Walls and celings are thin, so you can hear noise from all your neighbors, we have been woken few times first night, second night we have token earplugs.

Good place for short stay. Free parking just next to your doors. Doors are firm, deadbold and security chain equiped. Whole place was clean, AC was working, nice large TV with all programs. Fresh smelling towels, comfortable bed. Disney and Universal bus stop is in 3 minutes walk distance. Many fastfood restaurants are just around (and one cheap "all you can eat" china - japan restaurant which really surpised us with quality of food for low price)

Overall stay was good
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Beds could use some updating. Maybe a microwave in the room. Traveling with a 2 year old who will only sleep after a warm bottle of milk, it was inconvenient to have to put her in the car at bedtime and drive around trying to find a place that serves warm milk.

Rooms were clean. Enough room for my family of 4.

Definitely a no frills motel, never again.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was dirty, had an adjoining door to next room and could hear our "neighbours" as if they were in our room. Had to buy shampoo and conditioner, not supplied by motel, from vending machine.

Bed was comfortable

Was a good stay and the motel met my needs.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Maybe more channels on the tv.

Clean room on the small side, but the important thing is it was clean! Loved the hardwood floors as opposed to the nasty carpeting you usually see, and freshly painted as well. Close to Disney was a plus. Paid for the high speed internet and it was as advertised. Jason at check in was busy and on the ball. Would stay again.

Will not stay there again.
    • Standard Room

I never got any housekeeping for the 5 days I was there, maintenance did their work right outside my door, the a.c. fan did not work, had to pay for the Wi-Fi, and when it was check out time the person on duty, said get your stuff and get out of the room.after I complained about the housekeeping they said they would refund me some money, but never did.

The beds were comfy and it was a great location for what was around.the staff when I checked in was nice.

The bed was not comfortable at all too cheep and springy...
    • Standard Room

The bed was not comfortable at all too cheep and springy mattress.. and you should put King beds. Every couple likes to sleep in a king bed. I don't know if couples still sleeps in a queen... but that's it... everything else was very good and clean.

Won't do that again
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

They charge me more money once I got there the pool was closed and the rooms were very very small the front desk staff was not very accommodating

The property was well lit and clean

Location if you wanna go to Disney.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

It's possible to hear every sound from the next room because Rooms have a door between each other. Keys don't work very well. Beds are ok. The first night I felt my sheets dirty.

Location if you wanna go to Disney.

Will not recommend to my friends at all.
    • Standard Room

Impolite and unapproachable front desk staff which leave a bad impression upon check-in. The room is small and incomplete amenities ( No hairdryer, microwave, electric kettle and toothbrush). Poor hygiene as the towels provided have hair on it. Daily housekeeping is not provided. No breakfast.

The bathtub is big. The pillows are comfy. Great location to Disney World.

The location is very nice.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Orlando was very cold when we stayed and the AC did not work. We called the reception to fix it or replace the room but they did not respond professionally and they said you have to wait till 9 am so the technician can fix it. We slept that night with our kids freezing.Very small room compared to other motel 6. We moved to another nice hotel.

The location is very nice. Close to many restaurants and stores. Magic kingdom is about 15 minutes.

Would not stay again...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The smell of the rooms, the size of the rooms, that the beds were pushed up against the walls, the outside light was SO bright and wouldnt stop flashing, that wifi cost money, etc.

We liked that Old Town was across the street and that there were places to eat at too.

Clean room firm bed.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

When the breaker jumped at midnight the heater didn't work. I called the office the lady was unable to give us a different room. She couldn't flip the breaker herself because she was the only one at the office. So we slept in a cold room with the outside temp being 43°F.

Clean room firm bed.

It is alright if you just need a place to crash
    • Standard Room

The heater in the room was not working. You have to pay for WiFi. The bathtub was clogged. The parking was very limited near the rooms. It’ll be very inconvenient if you are staying for a few nights and have a lot of stuffs to move.

The room was clean and spacious and the staffs were helpful.

The room was nice, the hotel was close to the parks.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn't like the housekeeping service they didn't clean the room property, didn't pick up the dirty towels for four days and on the last dayey th even didn't clean the room ay t all. They claim that my dog was not in the cage wich it was NOT TRUE

The room was nice, the hotel was close to the parks.I like that they are per friendly, but in the advertisement they didn't specify that the pet needed to be in a cage all day.

clean basic accomodations with no frills
    • Standard Room

a bit noisy, extra charge for internet which is lame; no coffee maker, refrigerator or microwaves in rooms..

it was clean very basic accomodations, small pets stay free which is why i consider them in the first place

Have been a customer since 2015 and will always come back
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

the only thing I struggle with is the AC. it seem to run all night and day instead of automatically turning off after reaching a certain temperature.

I love the location, price, and the cleaness of the facillity at its price range. other hotels around this price are very durty and always have its down side for being affordable.

the location was good and the bed was comfortable.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The cleanliness was a problem. There was dirt in the bed when I pulled back the covers. My daughter refused to sleep in the covers. It was typical for a Motel. Won't stay there again

the location was good and the bed was comfortable.

Not worth the money, look elsewhere
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bed was absolutely terrible. Had to have been the cheapest mattress ever created. It will take a week for me to straighten out my back after just one night.

The location is pretty good if you’re going to be spending time at Old Town or Disney. Plenty of restaurants nearby.

NICE FACILITY!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

POOL WAS A DISAPPOINTMENT AS IT WAS NOT OPEN TILL THE THIRD DAY AFTER i ARRIVED OUT OF 4 DAYS!

OVERALL GOOD ! A NEW FEMALE MANAGER IN TRAINING WAS A BIG HELP WITH SOME QUESTIONS I ASKED.

My family and I would definitely go back! :)

Paid wifi.

Location is great. Close to restaurants and stores. Close to Disney parks and easy access to Universal parks. The room is standard and great value for the $$. Staff is friendly.

I don’t know if I would use This company again.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Didn’t offer free Wi-Fi. When purchasing the Basic or high speed, Multiple problems occurred. Wi-Fi constantly dropped or it was very slow. Purchased both high-speed and regular and didn’t notice any difference. When trying to do business or work related things with laptop, this is very important to many potential customers. Lastly, the pool was not even open or functional. Water was only filled about 3/4 way. Did not look safe.Disappointing To not be able to swim, it was mid/high 80°‘s in Florida

The price and the proximity to everything that we wanted to visit. Also, a lot of restaurants and shopping close by.

People were very friendly.

no free Wifi. Internets costs were about 5 Usd per device and 24 hours.

People were very friendly. Room and bathroom was good. Location was nice, close to shopping areas, parks and restaurants.

WE WERE NOT SATISIFIED WITH OUR STAY
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

ROOMS WERE TO CRAMPED. APPEARED THEY HAD MADE A ONE SINGLE ROOM INTO A DOUBLE OCCUPANCY DOUBLE BED ROOM. HOUSEKEEPING WAS TERRIBLE, IT WAS FILTHY. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE

Worth the money
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I did see a roach come out of the bathroom wall on the second day in the room, it only happened that one time but it was still a concern.

The price was great. No extra pet fees and the floors were wood instead of carpet which was great

The beds were comfy, staff was friendly, and near a lot of...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The walls were thin, meaning you can hear your neighbors at time.

The beds were comfy, staff was friendly, and near a lot of restaurants walking distance.

Good enough
    • Standard Room

The cleaning could be better, found hair in the vanity and in the bathtub. The bed was noisy but overall it was fine for a quick night sleep on a road trip.

Easy pet friendly :) no costs

This property is pet friendly.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

This property is pet friendly. My sheets were covered in pet hair and there was no one from housekeeping available to change my sheets. The property attempted to rectify this situation.

Rude manager with faulty plumbing, we left sooner than planned
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

old facility has plumbing issues. we were forced to change room twice. The night manager was rude to us. He ran his domain with an iron fist. He makes you know you are on his property and you obey his rules. No wi-fi either.

The location is good.

Loved the stay!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was drama in the room next door in which the police were involved. Before they arrived there was yelling and screaming from the room. Once the police arrived I felt safe again

Loved the stay! Staff was so friendly and understanding and willing to help. This is the only motel I will be staying at for future visits.

Not the best place to stay for business or for longer than two nights. Location was good and price
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Had to pay for WiFi, no WiFi or refrigerator, adjoining room layout(people were loud), difficulty to find parking close by room, no microwave or refrigerator in room or on property and air conditioner was broken. Checked out early and was issued a credit

Location and newly renovated room

Comfortable room.
    • Standard Room

On 3 of my 8 nights I discovered small cockroaches in my room. It didn't really freak me out as I have lived in Japan with bigger ones but not ideal of course. The hotel gave me a $25 refund and a night of free wifi for this. Also, wifi per night was from $2.99 but I think they'd do better if they just bumped up the cost for a night by $3 and had wifi included in price.

Comfortable room. Nice swimming pool area. Staff were friendly. Free coffee in the mornings.

You pay for what you get.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

No mini fridge or microwave, blinds didn't keep much light out, trash truck came at like 4am and made a bunch of noise, homeless people hanging around/sleeping at the drugstore next to the hotel, beds were hard, sheets were dirty, pillows were oddly lumpy.

Staff was friendly. Room was recently remodeled.

My stay was excellent. Did not have any problems.
    • Standard Room

The water pressure in some of the rooms is a little low, but I’m sure it is to conserve water.

The front desk staff got to know me by name. They are also very friendly and professional.

Motel 6 Kissimme Review
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Does not offer refrigerator and microwave in room. They have parking for trucks which were noisy at night cause I was in room all the way in back.

They are courteous and clean. Close to places to eat.