2. USA hotel reviews
  3. California hotel reviews
  4. Mammoth Lakes hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Motel 6 Mammoth Lakes

Reviews of Motel 6 Mammoth Lakes This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

3372 Main Street, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, United States of America

#42 of 83 hotels in Mammoth Lakes

Based on 2042 hotel reviews

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: May 14, 2019

Simple but cosy, great for exploring the Mammoth area
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was comfortable, although the fan in the bathroom was very loud. But the location can't be faulted, Mammoth Lakes is a really nice little town and the motel is close to a nice restaurant and a lovely bakery.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2019

The location and the price.
    • Standard Queen Room

It was the first time I made a check-in and the staff didn't know or care to explain where was the main touristic area in a map. Mammoth Lakes is a very small town and we found ourselves.

The location and the price.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2019

I have been staying at Motel 6 since they were remodeled...
    • Standard Room - Disability Access With Roll In Shower

I have been staying at Motel 6 since they were remodeled despite being a Marriott employee. I travel often with my son and since they all look a like it provides a sense of consistency with him. This was by far the worst Motel 6 and experience we've shared together. Upon check in the staff was nice. Gave me a room but I wasn't happy with the window being tucked in between rooms. He easily switched it. When we got in the room it was about 100 degrees. We turned off the heater and made sure the room was clean. It wasn't. There was 1 towel, hair all over the bed and foot prints on our pillows. The floor wasn't swept and there was trash in the trash can and we had 1 roll of toilet paper and no other amenities like soap or shampoo. We were tired from a 10 hour drive and my son wanted to play in the snow so I figured we would deal with it later. When we came back my hands were full and I tried to get in. My 1st card didnt' work, Then my second. Scrambling in the snow in 30 degree weather I dropped and broke my 1400 camera. Shattering right there because my room keys wouldn't work. Sure maybe my hands shouldn't have been ful but my 2 room keys should have worked. No they were not by my phone, I am a hotel employee I know how these things work. I upsettingly stormed down to the office. The front desk had zero empathy to our situation handed us more pillows which ALSO were very dirty and towels with stains on them. Since we had about 7 more hours to be here we just stripped the bed of the dirty stuff and slept with blankets I brought. During the night there was no in between freezing or hot so with my little boy in the room I had to keep it hot. We both woke up for the next 10 hour drive with sore throats but it was either 99 degrees or 20 degrees. I don't leave reviews and less often leave bad ones but I am extrodinarily unhappy.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2019

Great location for snowboarding!
    • Double Room with Two Beds and Mini Fridge

Great location, close the to the bus stops. We love this location, we can easily walk to our destinations, and if the bus stops running from the mountain, we can easily walk back.

• Reviewed: April 6, 2019

Manager unfriendly (Priscilla ) uncooperative erstive
    • Standard Room - Disability Access With Roll In Shower

Sink was stopped up the entire time, toilet ran constantly, room not cleaned daily, no microwave. Room 153. Manager We left because of the above

Bed was comfortable n

Stayed in March 2019

• Reviewed: February 25, 2019

Great location and sufficient parking. Room was basic but served its purpose.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was a little cramped and could use a better cleaning, but was ok.

Location was good and it was nice that the room had a refrigerator and microwave.

• Reviewed: February 17, 2019

We arrived there at 1:30am and there was nobody in the lobby.
    • Standard Queen Room

We arrived there at 1:30am and there was nobody in the lobby. Waited for an hour, we left to see if there was another motel nearby available. We end up going back and someone finally was at the lobby. Another person told us that he jumped over the front desk and checked the corner, found the receptionist sleeping. I called Motel 6 already to complain but they have not called me back. Very disappointed that we couldn’t get our room on arrival especially since it was almost 3am.

• Reviewed: February 8, 2019

room was quiet.
    • Standard Queen Room

there was a line to check in which was irritating and took a long time and people without reservations were being checked in before me. Would have liked some hot water for tea or coffe

room was quiet...

• Reviewed: February 6, 2019

Not too bad. It is Motel 6, by the way and not a Hyatt or Marriott!
    • Standard Queen Room

Housekeeping could be a little more consistent. Sunday my room was not touched up with fresh towels and making the bed.

Location to ski slopes and amenities!

• Reviewed: February 3, 2019

We went to mammoth on a big storm.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

We went to mammoth on a big storm. We decided to leave a day early because the storm was so bad we could not snowboard. We were not able to get a refund on the night we didn’t stay. And the price for this motel 6 was ridiculous. I wouldn’t recommend

• Reviewed: January 24, 2019

The location is great ( close to food, the village and a...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Plumbing might be too old, since it makes a horrible sound if your neighbors decide to take a shower.

The location is great ( close to food, the village and a buss stop to the ski resort) . Staff are friendly.

• Reviewed: January 23, 2019

Good enough for a budget trip trying to save a couple bucks and still have a private room
    • Standard Queen Room

Door locks needed service at deadbolt didn’t function well, main light for our room needed new ballast or bulb, it only flickered, on our last morning there was no water pressure prior to our checkout.

Location close to mammoth lakes village, nicely updated for a motel 6. Heater worked excellent.

• Reviewed: January 17, 2019

It had all the essentials that one would need for this type...
    • Standard Queen Room

I felt that the room could be cleaner. Floors seemed dirty and I kept finding black hair all over, which wasn't my brown hair. Could use an extra blanket for the bed. This is Mammoth Lakes and winter is pretty cold. I do not like to run the heater to much when I sleep because it dries me out, therefore extra bedding/ blanket would be nice.

It had all the essentials that one would need for this type of facility. Comfortable.

• Reviewed: January 13, 2019

Great place to stay for a short trip
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The walls are very thin, so if someone is “getting it on” in the next room, you’ll definitely hear it. Also there’s no shampoo so make sure to bring your own

Good locations, hot water, and beds were comfy.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2019

It was what we expected for a Motel 6.
    • Standard Queen Room

The room was small and did not have any amenities like a hair dryer. The heater did not have a working thermostat so it did not go off unless we got up in the middle of the night to turn it on and off.

The room was clean and the cleaning staff made sure we had clean towels in the room everyday. We were also appreciative that they had someone plow the snow in the parking lot and the driveway early in the morning.

• Reviewed: January 6, 2019

Clean, updated rooms.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Clean, updated rooms. Vinyl floors not carpet. Bathroom fixtures new and work great. Easy to access electric plugs. Some rooms have fridge and microwave.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2019

Almost perfect (for the money!)
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The heating was problematic. We turned the heater off completely, but the room remained extremely hot! It appeared to be ducted heating, and perhaps the neighbouring room's heating were sharing ducts? Our room was like a sauna all night long, we had to continually open the from door to let some 9 degree winter air into the room to balance the temperature. After balancing the room and closing the door, within 30 minutes the room was sweltering hot again. We persisted with adding cold air to the room all night long.

Clean and fairly new/modern. Great location. Good room rate.

• Reviewed: December 24, 2018

It’s close to everything,especially the village it’s a...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Nothing at all. Everything is perfect for us

It’s close to everything,especially the village it’s a walking distance only. To the restaurants and stores everything is perfect. When I booked this motel I was worried coz I am the responsible and my friends are kinda picky. But I was surprise coz the motel was pretty cheap and so neat inside and out. My friend love it. The price is amazing.

• Reviewed: December 23, 2018

My stay was Very unsatisfactory.
    • Standard Queen Room

Upon requesting there to be no room service because I was going to be going to the hill and had left my personal belongings including my banking cards and other sensitive items, my room was still entered. After clarifying with front desk that their would be no entering of the room. After calling the front desk to let them know what happened I was answered by a young lady who told me she cannot help me because she it got in. So her manager called me back apologizing that his staff had entered the room. He said he would credit me a free night, then to switch it up and say I’ll get a $50 refund. That also never happened. I will no longer be staying here and will advise my many friends that they should book elsewhere as well.

The location is great and for the most part I never have problems when staying here.

• Reviewed: December 22, 2018

Motel 6 hasn't been cheap in a long time, but it is now clean, smoke smell-free, and a decent place.
    • Standard Queen Room

The air circulation system was a bit noisy.

The motel was well laid-out, clean, and modern. All facilities worked well, and the office was centrally located.

• Reviewed: December 19, 2018

Fairly unpleasant. Smoke and noise from other tenants keep us awake.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Smoker in Room next door Stunk up our room' Room share door in our room allowed excessive noise smoke from next door. Moved to new room. Excessive noise from upstairs from Poor floor quality .

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

I love the room, it is very clean.
    • Standard Queen Room

There should be an extra pillow. When we arrived at the hotel, only 2 pillows. But over all the room is very clean. They should maintain cleanliness here so people will come.

I love the room, it is very clean. The bathroom is very clean too. The staff are very nice. We would like to come back here when we visit mammoth again. Parking are spacious.

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

Sufficient for a quick trip and you don't have a huge budget.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Cons: The walls are paper thin to the point where you can hear your neighbor using the toilet. This is a huge bummer when trying to sleep and people arrive very late at night and leave very early morning. The only time we didnt hear any noise was about 3am-5am. You can even hear people talking in the parking lot and unloading their cars. Ear plugs help but don't eliminate.

Pros: Facility was clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Pet friendly. Cheapest place in Mammoth that allows pets and is maintained. Heater was very efficient.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Shower was great, beds and pillows were comfortable.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was a bit on the small side. Tough to imagine 4 people sharing that small of a space but fortunately it was only me and 1 other person.

Shower was great, beds and pillows were comfortable. Room heater was nice. Television was great as well.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Dog friendly and clean.
    • Standard Queen Room

Blankets and bed covers-only one blanket despite cold. The booking got messed up and someone tried to get into my room late in evening cuz clerk thought it was available. Scary.

Allows dogs, roomy enough

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

I got what I paid for. I only wanted and needed the basics and that's what I got.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Mattresses were on some sort of platform and tended to slide around. The pillows were not very comfortable so I always bring at least one pillow from home with me. There is a definite lack of closet/storage space and only one person at a time can be moving around the room due to the tight confines.

I was able to park right outside my unit. Central location made it easy to get to restaurants.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

Loved it
    • Standard Queen Room

Coffee was supposed to be serve in the morning, but when I checked out around 10:30, there was no coffee. However, maybe I was too late for that, so that may be my fault ;)

The room was way better than in all other motels I stayed in during my 3-week trip in the USA (including other Motel 6 places). Clean, comfortable, spacious.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Checked in at 3 pm;
    • Standard Queen Room

Checked in at 3 pm; asked about when coffee would be available in morning; was told it would be at 6 am. Next morning at 615am I went to the office and asked about the coffee. Was told that there would NOT be any today, since no coffee was delivered yesterday!! Are you kidding me??

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Big parking.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms are very basic and quite small. Good that they have a heater to help in the cold weather but it is very noisy.

Big parking. Decent place to crash if you are just passing through.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Filthy floors Poor Wi-fi One member of staff who was a duty manager was very unhelpful and didn’t listen she really did let the motel 6 down.

Location Layout of room Plenty of parking Majority of staff very friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

Clean, simple room.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

No microwave in the room. Room became really hot at night event tho it was freet outside. The tempert regulator wasn't working. Wifi slow.

Clean, simple room.

• Reviewed: October 10, 2018

The motel has a great location, friendly staff, the room was...
    • Standard Queen Room

In October we needed to turn on the heating (at night there was minus degrees Celsius outside) and it was very noisy. It had to be turned off while we were sleeping which meant that the room became cold again in the morning. There was no silverware or microwave oven in the room

The motel has a great location, friendly staff, the room was clean, the bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

I’ll recommend this hotel to my family, friendly staff
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The heater was not working but they provided us with portable and it helps

I went with my brother and his wife and we like this hotel, it’s very conveniently located across restaurant and bakery for meals. It’s close to Devils Postpile National Monument.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

The walls were paper thin so we had to listen to the dogs...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The walls were paper thin so we had to listen to the dogs next door for hours. We could hear everything, even them drinking water. The bed was uncomfortable, the towels were stained, there was toothpaste on the ceiling and long hairs (that did not belong to us) all over the bathroom.

Mammoth in the summer.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The only thing that would’ve made it nicer would have been coffee maker and a refrigerator in the room. But honestly it was fine. There’s a café down the street and a microwave in the office. And a Lotta ice for the cooler

Mammoth in the summer. Very convenient location to head over to Devils post pile for a day of hiking. Close to all resort amenities as well and had a great hotel rate. Perfect for our needs.

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

This was a basic room that was clean and without problems.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

This was a basic room that was clean and without problems. I had a good night's sleep there while resupplying in Mammoth during my PCT hike. They had laundry facilities on site, and the staff made change for me so that I could use the washing machine.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

they allow pets at no extra charge, other guest said the...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

It wasn't the hotels fault, power went out at approx 8pm, pitch black couldn't take a shower, power was still out at 8:30am still could not take a shower, too dark in bathroom, decided to check out early

they allow pets at no extra charge, other guest said the same thing

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

The motel was very well located, in the route from Yosemite...

It was a bit expensive.

The motel was very well located, in the route from Yosemite to Las Vegas through the Death Valley. The staff was very kind and there were lot of facilities, includind washmachine and dryer.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

Terrible
    • Deluxe Queen Room

When checking into the hotel we were told there would be no power from 8pm-4am due to scheduled power outage. It would have been nice to be told before arriving or given the chance to cancel our room for free instead the power did not come back on at all. Poor service would not recommend

Location was ok

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

Nice room, comfy bed
    • Standard Queen Room

Too expensive for what they provide - no proper toiletries, no fridge or hair drier or tea/coffee facilities in the room like in other motels

Nice room, comfy bed

• Reviewed: September 28, 2018

Location was great.
    • Standard Queen Room

Bed was small with only 1 pillow each. Bathroom needs modernizing toilet didn't flush very well and extractor very loud. No fridge.

Location was great. Easy to get free bus around Mammoth. Very clean room and lots of parking.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

NEGATIVE -- very unhappy
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The NOISE from across the street was horrible. There was a band playing at a bar until 2AM and I could not sleep. In addition people from neighboring rooms were up partying and running around -- no one was policing any of this activity. Horrible experience.

The room was tidy and TV was nice

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

The location is really great and the hotel itself is nice,...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The location is really great and the hotel itself is nice, but our room was above the laundry and the vibrations were crazy, very loud noise all night long. Had to use the earplugs to get sleep. But the rest was nice

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

cheap
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Big noise coming from room down floor at night,people in that room are playing instrument!Call to the front desk,staff there said she can do nothing! Never stay at this motel again!

cheap

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

The hotel is close in proximity to several gas stations,...

Not much to say.

The hotel is close in proximity to several gas stations, eateries and of course Schatz’s Bakery. Also several sporting goods stores.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

Not very happy!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The price was high for a room that smelled, had a sink problem, had a shower problem, and put us in a bad section of the hotel that was noisy. Also, tried to screw me with the price on the room.

Location was nice.

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

great location / no coffee --FYI!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

no coffee maker or coffee on site, dirty floors, super small room. no breakfast..

great location, very small room, floor was dirty, no coffee on site, or coffee makers, room has bare essentials but comfortable beds, GREAT showers, and deep bathtub. Overall very pretty inside.

• Reviewed: September 9, 2018

Despite information that the payment will be handled by the...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Despite information that the payment will be handled by the hotel upon arrival, they transferred payment from my card without informing me about it. When I came to hotel and paid in cash for the visit, they returned the payment to my card, again without informing me. Since my card is in different currency than USD, I lost quite a lot on my bank's exchange rate (both ways; if they had told me that they already took the money from my card, I wouldn't pay in cash, so at least I would lose money on a single exchange, not on return as well).

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

Lovely location
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was very small, with no space for storage, no wardrobes and no Space for cases. Hot water at the sink didn’t work. No hairdryer in room.

Brilliant location with many restaurants over the road. Staff were helpful and informative. Comfortable beds and lovely area with plenty of parking.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

Good location before entering Yosemite NP (Tioga Pass entrance)
    • Standard Queen Room

We think the room was a bit small if you travel with a big suitcase. No complimentary water in the room. No fridge or microwave in the room.

Super fast and easy check-in (and also check-out). Plus, we got a room for 4 people for the same price because they didn't have a non-smoking room (for 2 people) available, as we had previously requested. Wi-fi worked fine. Chance to visit Mono Lake before heading to Yosemite.

• Reviewed: August 30, 2018

Great value and close to shops
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Although the floor looked clean, we spilt some liquid and when we wiped it up the floor was quite dirty. Not good when you are walking around with no shoes on in the room.

Shops and restaurants within walking distance.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2018

The staff was very friendly even though they were extremely...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The bed was really soft and a little lumpy.

The staff was very friendly even though they were extremely busy. Bedroom was recently remodeled and nice.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

Location: the motel is on the main road at Mammoth Lakes.
    • Standard Queen Room

Room was quite humid, the laundry service was poor since the soap automatic machine was broken. Hence, we had to beg a girl of the staff to borrow us some soap (she did eventually), to not to have to go to the supermarket and buy a 2 liter soap bottle.

Location: the motel is on the main road at Mammoth Lakes. Bedroom was clean.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

We needed a place to stay before a backpacking trip. This met the need but nothing beyond that.
    • Standard Queen Room

The building is pretty run down and the staff was just adequate...hardly "welcoming". The bathtub was pretty beat up. The worst part for us was that there weren't even the basic shampoo and conditioner. Just a couple bars of soap.

Room was quiet and updated. Beds were comfortable enough.

• Reviewed: August 19, 2018

Poor accommodation, pool attitude.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was dirty. Pool was closed. Attitude of some of the staff (management) was poor. When I questioned the pool being closed, I was told if I didn’t like it I could cancel, not really what you want to hear after traveling for 6 hours with kids in the car. Stayed here 2 years ago around the same time and have to say the standards have dropped. It’s our second visit to a motel 6 (as night stop overs) on this trip and both have been bad. We won’t use them again.

• Reviewed: August 15, 2018

Good location, close to everything.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bare bones room, small, no coffee maker, very basic. Yes

Good location, close to everything. Beds were comfortable & room temp/ air conditioning was good

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Room was smaller than we expected.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was smaller than we expected. There was hardly any space to move around in the room. The pool, however, was really bad. It had bugs and leaves floating around on the surface

• Reviewed: August 4, 2018

Room is comfortable and motel is in a really good location
    • Deluxe Queen Room

When we arrived the toilet and bath were both blocked. We complained and were told that someone would be out to fix it. We then received a call from the manager who told us that we would have to unblock it ourselves and that the plunger was available from reception for us. I went to reception and told the staff that I was not willing to unblock the toilet and bath as it was in that state when we arrived, I also stated that it was not my job to do so which the desk staff agreed with. They both stated that as a guest I should not have to fix their existing problems. The manager then arrived and again repeated that I would have to fix it myself, it wasn’t until one of the desk staff agreed with me that she relented and ordered her to do it instead!!! The lady from the desk came and sorted the problem and was in the process of cleaning up the mess as water and toilet paper was all over the bathroom when the manager again reappeared. She began by explaining that they have this problem ever 3 days or so and as a man I should have been fine to have unblocked it myself and it was not fair to let a woman do it as she would not know how. She continued to repeat that a man can do it but no way would a woman know how to fix this problem. My partner and I both found this to be extremely sexist. When we objected to her point of view she became very angry and continued to be rude. She then ordered the lady from the front desk to leave the bathroom as it was fine. As you can see from the photos below this was far from the case with a soiled towel used for cleaning up and toilet paper from the toilet left all over the floor. The desk staff upon us checking out apologised for their managers behaviour and both said how sorry and embarrassed they were. The place is clearly poorly run with no customer service. Absolute disgrace!! Worst of all it is clearly run by a woman with such a backwards outlook then she thinks women are incapable of unblocking a drain. Shocking.

Room is comfortable and motel is in a really good location

• Reviewed: August 4, 2018

Good for stop off.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

No microwave or fridge in room, surround around tv had come off and not been replaced, sink plug broken. Thought it was expensive for a motel 6, but might be price for area.

Location good near some nice restaurants and bars. Pool warm, kids enjoyed it, bedroom clean staff good. Good stop off on way to Vegas.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

Except for the mattress, which some folks might like, it was a good choice to stay there.
    • Standard Room - Disability Access With Roll In Shower

The bed was uncomfortable. Some may like this kind of mattress but for me it was not comfortable, I think maybe it is memory foam. My body sinks in to far and leaves a divot so when repositioning it is difficult.

Liked the location and the price. Had a table and chair, TV, refrigerator and microwave. Tub with shower.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

For the location it is a good price with adequate accommodations. Not fancy, typical Motel 6.
    • Standard Queen Room

Noise from room above me. Bears. TV remote needed batteries, replaced by attendant who was very efficient and professional.

location. Comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: July 27, 2018

STAY AWAY-
    • Standard Queen Room

Everything- staff, facility, service. I'm surprised that this is offered by Booking.com. Just atrocious!

Roaches in a dirty room, no air conditioning( while there was an active fire in Mono County), so windows had to be opened and the smell of smoke was everywhere, TV didn't work and staff refused to move our employee to another room. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone,

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

Lovely little motel.

No breakfast

Lovely little motel. Had to book somewhere last minute so didn't research but it was a lovely small and basic motel. Quiet in the evening. great find.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

Sleep and go.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

All Mammoth Lake area is unexpectedly very expensive but for this price you expect higher standard. Room was so small that we hardly put our luggage in. Bathroom was plastic. AC very loud.

Front staff were the best of all experience. Very nice check in and check out. Big parking and we were aware of bears around. Room was clean

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

Money>value
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

No shampoo in the bathroom. They could have a water heater in the room and instant coffee or tea. Also no fridge in most of the rooms.

Nice staff, comfy bed, good location.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

way too expensive for What it is
    • Deluxe Queen Room

i was given a room that had a strong Small of cigarette and then i asked To be changed, they told me they only had room without fridge and i didnt care it was fine but it appear that this room was cheaper and it was not on booking, ok then i asked to have a discount but it wasnt possible.because i booked online.. room.was super noisy you can hear pple around and upstairs like if they were next to.you, for more than a hundred bucks its non sense

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

very accommodating staff

nothing!

great service! the staff initially told us that the only room on the ground floor was a smoking room, but he'd let us check the room for smell beforehand and if we weren't happy, he would give us a non-smoking room on another floor. since we're traveling with old people, we really could not have taken an upstairs room. we checked the room for smell, and there wasn't any. however, we did run into the problem of not having a fridge, and we went back to the front desk. we really needed a fridge and we couldn't take any of the upstairs room. the staff was very understanding and actually upgraded us for free to a non-smoking room with a fridge AND a microwave on the ground floor. we were very happy.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

Staff was very friendly and answered all my questioned.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was a bit smaller than expected. There was barely any space to walk around.

Staff was very friendly and answered all my questioned. The rooms were clean and everything that could possibly be needed was there.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

Had a GREAT time.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The guy upstairs seemed to think his room and walkway was a great place to strip his bike and spray paint it right there in the room. The fumes were sickening. Oddly no-one said anything to him until I went into the office and complained. That was my only issue and I stayed there 5 nights.

Location was great. Amount of Parking never left me too far from room. All Good. I would go back.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

Better than most Motel 6's. Nothing fancy, but a good value compared to other similar properties.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms are a bit small. Did not like the platforms for the beds because the mattresses slide around on them. We also kept hitting shins on the corners.

Location is perfect, walking distance to restaurants and shopping. Outside of property is very pretty and scenic. Rooms were clean and decently comfortable.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

Basic, but good. Would book again ...

No free wifi.

Great location, we loved Mammoth Lakes right away. Restaurants nearby. Clean room, friendly staff, comfortable bed, everything you could ask for for one night.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Close to mammoth lakes.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

This room Need at least a coffee maker, hair drier, Shampoo .

Close to mammoth lakes. Easy to locate from Main Street. Neat maintenance. Nice out door pool. Great Mountain View.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

Fine for a short stay
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was dark. WiFi could’ve been better. You have to pay to upgrade to the premium WiFi. The walls were so thin! We could hear the people in the room above ours stomping around 24/7. Take earplugs if you’d like a good nights sleep.

Good location, there are bars, cafes and shops across the street. Room was clean enough. Friendly reception staff. Free parking.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

Not what we planned on, but still great.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Only complaint is the shower. The shower head was very short. Not a huge problem for me (5’4’), but definitely an issue for my husband (5’10”).

We ended up here because it was the only hotel available on short notice after we had issues with another property. I think we were in the room for maybe 6 hours total. Very clean and comfortable. The remodeled Motel 6 hotels are one of my favorite budget hotel options.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

Good value for basic lodging
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Not as comfortable as la Quinta. Food prices were high in the area.

Good value, good location. Though I did not use it, buses run thru town. Definitely a ski resort.

We Price Match