Reviews of Motel 6 Charleston North 2 stars

#34 of 46 hotels in North Charleston

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Not too bad
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Hardly any water pressure, some errand roaches greeted us upon entering the room. It might help to close some of the gabs.

close to the location we need to be

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Never again.
    • Standard Queen Room

We checked in and paid cash upfront. After we had been our room for awhile, someone tried to get into our room. Our room had been given to this person. That was straightened out. The next day I had surgery. My husband was at the hospital wit me all day. He went back to the motel to rest. All of his belongings had been taken out and our room given to someone else. He was given another room but his person,al pillow was gone.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Price.
    • Standard Queen Room

Room wasnt clean ,,towels dirty,smelled bad...Drug infested area ,,& arguing upstairs all nite long ..Cops locked up 2 people...Worst Stay ever

Price..Even that was high for that area...

Not a good stay at Motel 6.
    • Standard Queen Room

There was a strong smell of smoke in the room and we saw a roach climbing on the wall and the bed sheets had visible stains on them and the pillows did too. There was also a loud noise coming from the bathroom sounding like a sink being turned off and on. VERY annoying when you're trying to go to sleep.

The bathroom and sink area was clean.

My stay was HORRIBLE! If I could rate this place a -5 stars I would.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

I didn't like the fact that we booked for 2 queen sized beds, and got 2 regular sized beds. We woke up to bedbugs over in the early morning. My wife, children, and I were bit. There was drug activity going on in and around the premises. Grown men were trying to talk to my underage daughters who are 15 and 13. A prostitute approached me myself about sex for money. The room wasn't all that clean. The toilet was leaking.

Nothing. My stay at this hotel was a horrible experience.

A nightmare, do not go there!?!
    • Standard Queen Room

The most uncomfortable bed I've ever slept in. The spring stick out. I had to sleep on a pillow! Noisy people talking outside all night, cars loud.

Nothing, most days we had to get our own towels, they didn't leave any. One day they had deactivated our keys. We still had 3 days left on our stay. A car had gone through the front entrance and it was fixed with plywood. They gave us the room right next to the office. Horrible!

NEVER, EVER AGAIN!!!
    • Standard Queen Room - Disability Access

This place was disgusting and I wouldn't recommend it to an enemy. The home office needs to make a drop in if they want to keep the light on.

Nothing. There were dirty construction boots outside our door, bugs on the wall inside, dirt all over the floor. The A/C didn't work well. We called the front office for bug spray, they informed us they were unable to give us chemicals however he did tell us we could speak to management at checkout. When were leaving, there were used bars of soap littered all over the ground and trash everywhere too. There were surgical gloves.. it was the worse Hotel/Motel I've stayed in to date & I am 50 years old.

• Standard Queen Room

The phone in the room didn't work. The pool was locked and when I went to the front desk, the personnel stated the manager locked it because of weather, but the rain quit at 4 pm and she can't unlock it. I asked the lady to call the manager, she said she didn't know how to reach her.

Location. I should get $25.00 off my next stay on July 26-28 in Helen, Ga for an extra booking.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Floors had cigarette ashes and dirt when checking in. Mattresses were very worn and no support. Springs squeaked. Asked house keeping to clean the floor and they said they would be right there but took over a half an hour as they continued to clean an empty room instead of fixing the problem with mine.

Not really anything
    • Standard Queen Room

I was placed in a smoking room even though I had booked a non smoking room in advance online, and it smelled horrible The property was very run down and my door had to be shoved hard to shut all the way. The pool was broken, and they did not clean our room even though we stayed for two days.

Not really anything

The worst experience at a hotel in my life!I am checking out early.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms are in bad shape,dirty,bed quality in all areas where horrid but I didn’t have time too book another hotel on such short notice.Housekeepers do not respect the fact I did not need service.The manager ignored my dnd request.It made me feel as if I was untrustworthy,when I was here for work.my pet is very well trained.On the other hand there are guest that deal and do drugs but the housekeepers or management never made them have 1 room inspection a week.Like did me.

I was able to buy my own cleaning supplies and clean my own room.front desk clerk where very nice and accommodating.

Great staff but that was it
    • Standard Queen Room

Generally run down, we would have been ok with it if it would have been cheaper , you get what you pay, for but this was not in proportion.

The staff, very friendly

Was great except for getting a smoking room.
    • Standard Queen Room

I ended up in a smoking room and I have asthma, allergies, and sleep apnea. I was desperate so I took it anyways, but I immediately got a headache for the whole stay. Had to use my inhaler and extra benedryl to get through it . my clothes smelled really bad also. I was kind of miserable. Next time I'll just need an upgrade because I can't do that again.

Was convenient for my dogs. no extra charge for pets. Everyone was great

I reserved the room 2 months in advanced with a check in time of 3p.m. -12 a.m. I also called around 9:45p.m. to let them know i was on the way and to make sure our rooms was still available. (Because they were sold out) When i got there,an hour later yet well within my check in time. They said that my reservation was canceled because the ran the card on file. Now, they can only run the card if im 15min late outside of my eta. Which in my case was 3p.m. - 12a.m. However, i called and spoke to the lady and told her we were on the way. @ 9:45 mind you. And an hour later, she was gone. The new attendent had no idea what i was talking about. He just said that my card was ran, and it didnt go thru. Therefore my reservations were canceled. But miraculously he had only 2 rooms left. & they werent what i reserved, nor were they the amount i expected to pay. But, i had to take them.

The staff was very nice.
    • Standard Queen Room

It was disgusting and nasty. The shower wasn’t cleaned. There was hair all over the sheets. The floor was dirty. You can tell they don’t clean the rooms. Just gross.

The staff was very nice.

The room was small, there was no coffee machine’s in the...
    • Standard Queen Room

The room was small, there was no coffee machine’s in the room or microwave or little refrigerator in the rooms either. But it was clean daily for the days that we were there.

Stay away!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

When I reserved the room, I requested a non-smoking room due to severe allergies. When I arrived for check-in and inquired about the non-smoking room, I was told a non-smoking room was not available at the time, but one would be ready if I came back later. I returned 4 hours later, tired and ready to sleep. However, I was up most of the night coughing and taking medication due to the smoky smelling room and linen. Also, the water pressure was awful. The water barely trickled out in the shower and from the sink. And finally, the bed was hard as a rock, where you could feel and hear the springs through the mattress. I will not stay here again. It wasn't worth the hiked up price.

The only thing I liked about this property was the location.

For the price, it was acceptable.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Pool not open. No notice on website the pool wasn’t open. No coffee maker. Not enough towels or toilet paper.

Beds good. Rooms ok. Wouldn’t let my worst enemy stay anywhere on Ashley Phosphate Rd.

This was my first stay at a Motel 6 and it was good overall.
    • Standard Queen Room

The toilet seat had black marks on it.

I really like that you have tile floors instead of carpet. It helps keep the room cleaner. I like the shower and it's easy access. The bed was comfy.

Horrible
    • Standard Queen Room

unsafe location, room was worn down and full of smoke, loud and noisy., lots of foot traffic, and no amenities, bed was not a queen size as advertised. VWRY POOR QUALITY

NOTHING

Noooo to many problems.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was dirty. Was supposed to check in at 3 and at 6:40 finally got a key to ge t in that it was finally cleaned by house keeping. They didn't clean it well. Human Hair on the pillow cases, sheets, floor & asked all over the floor from previous quest along with potato chip bag left under edge of the bed. Walked in the bathroom and the toilet still had urine with toilet paper in it. They couldn't move me to another room...Was supposedly booked up yet I saw empty room and refused a refund for me to relocate to another motel. Very noisy btwn people running up and down the stairwell til 2 am along with huge dogs allowed to stay in a room near mine. I finally passed out from exhaustion at 3 am and had to leave at 7! never again will I stay at this Motel 6! besides no coffee in room, no mini shampoo and conditioner or even a fridge & microwave yet when I booked it stated all amenities.

It was close to where I had to go. Cheaper than other motels but since staying only a couple hours, I wished I'd paid more and had a better room with some quiet to sleep.

Most relaxing vacation
    • Standard Queen Room

Everything, the motel was very clean, well kept. The staff are awesome, will go out of their way to make your stay fantastic and comfortable. The remodeling of the property is fantastic. I will definitely rebook my stay the next time that I visit my hometown. Fantastic value for money spent.

Not worth saving the extra money to stay here.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

It was in a bad part of town. There was a hole in the bathroom where ALOT of bugs were coming through. Someone was going door to door knocking at 10:30 at night, which made the stay even more uncomfortable.

Check-in staff was very friendly and process smooth.

Man pounding on door (next door?) for 10 min shouting f-bombs at 5am

Check-in staff was very friendly and process smooth. They called to confirm reservation and also once I settled into the room to see if I needed anything.

For the price, I'd stay there again.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The beds aren't the most comfortable in the world, so that could use a little assistance. Otherwise the only thing I didn't prefer was the air not being able to go below 66 and the bed was pushed against the air conditioning and it was struggling to actually cool the room.

The staff was wonderful, the parking wasn't too crowded, and best of all it was clean.

Close to McDonalds and Cracker Barrel and more for meals
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Beng asked to pay for basic wifi! No laundry bag or Kleenex in room.. Little shelf space, smaller room than previous nights motel.

Friendly, efficient staff. Gave extra pillows on request. Larger tv that found in previous nights motel Pool might have been nice to use if staying longer and warmer weather.

If all you need is a dry place to lay your head, motel 6will do.
    • Standard Queen Room

No refrigerator or microwave. Hard bed. The room looked clean but when I wiped some spilt water from the floor the white towel became very filthy. I doubt the floors had been mopped for weeks if this year.

It is the most affordable room in the area.

It was a relaxing stay but could use some improvement with the cleaning and lower the price a little
    • Standard Queen Room

The shower didn't get clean and The sink counter wasn't wiped down.A lot of hair all over the shower. Hair on towels. Also saw a roach. I never had a problem during past visits.

The set up of the room and how comfortable the bed was.

Was fine.
    • Standard Queen Room

I have asked twice now when booking at booking .com for ground floor, notes were there at motel upon arriving, said they didnt habe ground floor, last week there were in fact 4+ ground floor rooms thay were given to guys who checked in after me? Everything else was fine.

Everyrhing was fine with the room. Clean. Bed was fair, just older i guess, comfortable just not super comfortable.

• Deluxe Queen Room

It's very nasty. They have a problem with roaches. There were stains on the bed covers. They need to renovate. I wouldnt recommend this place to anyone

• Standard Queen Room

The smell was bad. They have a problem with roaches. There were stains on the bed cover. It was a very nasty experience. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone

It was ok
    • Standard Queen Room

No fridge , no trash can and bad television service wasn't nice at all. and I don't know about quite it was no peace at all the dragging of furniture and the slamming of doors! I don't think I'll be back!!

The cleaning was nice and staff was nice

Not good but all
    • Deluxe Queen Room

I truly thing at the owners of this property took the time to see what was actually going on and how the property actually looks cosmetically that would be a big Improvement

The front desk clerk was very personable and knowledgeable.

The room was comfortable and clean.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

See my comments above. Would I stay there again Not sure that I would knowing there are other hotels near this area.

The room was comfortable and clean. The outside premises needed a major cleaning and painting. We worked an event and arrived back late and there were two police cars sitting in the parking lot. Sometime in the wee hours in a room or rooms around us there was a very annoying smell that I attributed to drug activity. Lots of interesting characters outside rooms talking on phones. Would not have felt comfortable walking around there alone.

They had my reservation did not honor request for easy...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Had to pay an extra 2.99 for net , they turned it off after 11 pm same nite I needed the net for reports

They had my reservation did not honor request for easy access room it was a take it or leave it no choice

Decent stay Nice Staff Too many bugs
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Omg the roaches were ridiculous that is my only complaint. It was too many to count and the baby ones at that so its hard to see them. Bigs ones come out after dark. Yall gotta fix this and I will surely come back I even bought spray for my room but it obviously wasnt enough. Invest in Pest Control Please

The girls and gentleman at the front desk are really nice. The older black lady with the braids. Reginald, the pretty girl with the twist dreads and one other girl always wore a skirt but Im not good with names even housekeeping was polite.

Will Never Return!!!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Requested a smoke free room and the room I was provided 151 smelled like someone was "chain smoking" for the past 24 hours. The sheets were dirty underneath the comforter... worst experience! Will never return!

Great staff. Wont stay again, felt unsafe.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Shady people hanging around everywhere outside all night...being loud...

Great staff, the bad; banging on floor above all night and a girl screaming at someone at 230 in the morning. They should get security. The area is a scary location as well.

Never again
    • Standard Queen Room

Has a confirmation from Booking.com and argued with staff for 30 minutes when they tried to change to a higher rate. Plus this is the 3rd time staying and the place is going down hill rapidly. They always have issues with the credit card machine. Always have to pay cash, probably so the owner can play games with the IRS. Outside is disgustingly dirty and loaded with cig butts everywhere. Not a good area to go outside at night. Just sayin. This will be my last time staying there. I'd rather pay $30 more and be respected as a customer and a much cleaner place.

Nothing. Probably should have left when they tried to charge me more and cash only.

Despite the distance we had to travel, the Motel 6 provided good value for the money.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The location was a 50 minute bus ride from downtown Charleston, and in a less than savory area. The motel considers it necessary to hire an off-duty police officer to patrol the grounds! A small thing, but I thought it was tacky that they didn't provide a mini bottle of shampoo in the room. I was directed to buy one from a vending machine.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Accomodations were clean and adequate (I expect value, not luxury, from a Motel 6.)

convenience to Joint Base Charleston
    • Standard Queen Room

Nothing else was not up to my standards, people standing around outside, shower wasn't clean, bed wasn't comfortable AT ALL!!!

convenience to Joint Base Charleston

An okay place to sleep at night
    • Standard Queen Room

Roaches crawling around outside of the room. The room felt damp the entire time. Room or bed wasnt dirty except for areas like behind the doors, under the AC, etc.

Friendly staff, about 20 min from downtown Charleston. Plenty of restaurants, and a walmart nearby.

Won't stay there again
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Beds we're small rooms small

The rooms are small had double beds not queens, were not in a good neighborhood​,dirty looking won't stay there again

Wouldn't stay here again
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Property was poorly maintained. Trash everywhere. Pool was dirty and chipped. No in room microwave ovens or refrigerators. Satellite tv was limited to a small selection. Beds were hard. Wifi was not free.

Room cleanish

Good for the price around there.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The floors were dirty a little more than I would have liked. Our sock bottoms were pretty filthy from just walking on the floor.

Nice accommodation for the price. Close to the airport. Modern interior and a waffle house right next door.

I like that it was cose to everything we needed and wanted...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The only problem i had was the other guest were loud at early hours.

I like that it was cose to everything we needed and wanted to do. I loke that the staff was very friendly amd helpful.

Clean Room and Friendly Staff
    • Deluxe Queen Room

We would have liked the room to be a little bigger or at least include a larger bath tub or bigger shower

The location was great and the room was decent. The front desk was very friendly and help.

Pay the extra to go somewhere else
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our bed was broken (they just sat it back on an already broken frame) & they didn't have any extra rooms so we had to sleep on a lop sided bed night one. We got bitten up so bad, I don't know if it's bed bugs or fleas 😷. We counted 67 bites on 3 of us (including my 7 year old). I had to go to the office 3 times to have our room cleaned on day two (which happened at 5p) all we wanted were clean towels & the trash out. The shower is awkwardly tiny & round which causes you to get water every where.

Close to food & activities.

Ok for the price but some issues
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Had to pay extra for internet. Killed 2 roaches while there. Was left alone when my do not disturb sign was on the door. Some rooms had microwave fridge etc my didn't and I stayed 4 nights would have been nice to be in one of those rooms.

The bed was comfy

The staff was very friendly and helpful.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

There wasn't a fridge in the room, but that was ok.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Felt safe and plenty of parking. You couldn't hear the neighbors through the walls.

This location sucks!!
    • Standard Queen Room

I arrived at 2:30 pm. I knew it was early and I waited. Didn't get checked in until 4pm and still was charged the room rate. The excuse was, they were short handed on housekeepers so, that's why it took so long to check guests in. Needless to say,I called corporate to tell them about the issues I was having. The clerk offered me a handicapped assessable room. I declined because that was not what I requested and I wasn't going to take away from someone who may have came there handicapped and needed that room!!! They need more reliable housekeepers ( on call, prn) so that they will not have this issue. I drove from Atlanta for a wedding and the last thing I needed when I arrived to the property was to have to wait almost an hour to be checked in!!!! I will never stay at this location anymore!!!!! If there was another place I could have went, I would have but unfortunately, everything in the area of the event I was attending was sold out!

Even though the room was a smoking room, it was highly...
    • Standard Queen Room

You all need better room deodorizer or throw away those curtains and comforters and invest in new ones!

Even though the room was a smoking room, it was highly noticeable. They need to invest in better air fresher or something because it was stuffy and stink of tobacco. When I left there, ALL of my belongings and my hair, smelled of old tobacco. I went out and bought Lysol from the local Walmart and that didn't do anything for the strong smoke odor.

Never again
    • Standard Queen Room

TV didn't work.asked twice to have it fixed. Spider webs in corners. Door to room didn't close well. Floor not swept daily. The list goes on

Nothing. I will never stay there again

Someone stole our bag of groceries that we had left next to...
    • Standard Queen Room

Someone stole our bag of groceries that we had left next to the car for less than 2 minutes to unlock the room...the thieves were still at their car and when asked to return the stolen items they just got in their cars and drove away. Sketchy low-lifes stay here! Upstanding citizens beware!!!

Under staffed Bussines with miss leading advertisement
    • Standard Queen Room - Disability Access

The windows and walls are not sound proofed. And the manager was horrible with people that have disabilities and also rooms for disabled should all have parking in front of the doors of each rooms

Air conditioner and the fact that it was pet friendly

How easily it was to make a complaint and it not be...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

How easily it was to make a complaint and it not be investigated. And how the police just walk up on you to search your vehicle. I felt like I had broken the law when I was just trying to smoke a cigarette.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Good price for a short stay.
    • Standard Queen Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

There were no shelves or place to set anything in the bathroom which was in a handicap room. Siren and airplane noise in the morning. No clock in the room. Asked for a wake up call but did not get one.

The floors were laminate, not carpet. Room was spacious and clean.

Your Motel 6 SUCKS
    • Standard Queen Room - Disability Access

Everything else. The room smelled like weed, the bed was disgustingly dirty, very unstable, the rooms around us were extremely noisy, i felt unsafe due to the other "guests" looking like crackheads. i was unable to sleep due to how uncomfortable the bed was. I would never recommend this establishment to anyone.

Margaret at check in was very friendly. That was the only good thing about my stay

One of the best nights of sleep in a while
    • Standard Queen Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

Just the smoke smell but that was our fault. We told them whatever was available.

The checkin and out was a very smooth process. The water pressure and amount was AMAZING!

Great location for the price.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The beds were a little hard and the rooms were small, but great for what we paid

Great location for the price. Sullivan's island was about a 30 minute drive, and most other things were about 20 minutes away (tours, aquarium, etc). Driving a little bit to save $80+ was worth it to me

Checkin staff were very helpful.
    • Standard Queen Room

Checkin staff were very helpful. I left my phone charger at home and they provided me one to use. Also took time to help me find a place to eat and transportation.

Not too bad if your not in a hurry
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Well to start with I was told I could check in at 3pm it was 6 before I could get in the room you have to pay extra for wifi needs to be upgraded ...

The pool wasn't too bad once I was finally able to get in the room it was ok for one night wouldn't book a vacation there

Disgustingly dirty!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Room was filthy. Had to wear shoes the entire time. Toilet didn't flush properly. Zero water pressure in the shower. Staff was not helpful. Key cards reprogrammed while out for the day, couldn't even get back into the room.

Convenient to interstate and restaurants. Pool was nice.

It's okay for the money.
    • Standard Queen Room

Detailing: The room was visually clean but the floor was dirty. One barefoot walk across the room left our foot soles filthy. The bed left "firm" in the dust and hedged on uncomfortably hard. The pillows are thin flimsy and an insulting compliment to the bed. Two light switches: one is supposed to control the lights in the water closet, the other is for the light above the lavatory which is open to the room. In this room only one switch was operable and turned on the full compliment. Anyone visiting the bathroom during the night turned on lights disturbingly bright in the sleeping room.

This is an aging property that has been refurbished and is fairly well maintained. It its class it is no more and not much less than expected. The staff is in much better condition; however, they are extremely pleasant and quick to address all concerns.

Satisfactory to lay your head for a night, nothing more.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

No fridge or microwave. Not a huge deal, just hadn't planned for that. Also, had to pay for wifi? C'mon...

Staff was very polite. Room was neat.

Perfect for a short stay
    • Standard Queen Room

I would've greatly appreciated free WiFi, fridge and microwave. Also, pen and pad.

The property was easy to get to and my special requests were honored.

Great, as usual (aside from my car-trouble, which wasn't the motel's fault though ;) ).
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Not much. ;) Just that the TV-picture in my room (136) seemed to have some sort of colored-vertical-stripes problem . But the picture was good otherwise and I could ignore them, for the most part, and enjoy it.

I liked how superior, in my opinion, this particular Motel 6 was/is, compared with many other Motel 6's (and other similar facilities), in its upkeep and location.

Bad
    • Standard Queen Room

The bathroom was nasty. The toilet look like it hasn't been clean in months. It had a Stain on the toilet when I first got to the room I had to clean the toilet myself I would have ask to switch rooms but it was sold out but other then that the stay was just ok

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Luckly it was just one night.
    • Standard Queen Room

Bed was uncomfortable, you can feel and hear the springs every time you moved. Floor was very dirty food crumbs, hair and what looked like foot powder. Had to kill some roaches when I woke up in the morning.

A Wafflehouse across the parking lot.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

The room itself was clean.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bed spreads were disgusting. They should be replaced. Stains all over them. I can't believe someone would have made the bed with them. There was something on my pillowcase too. Something crusty and dry. This brought rating down for me.

The room itself was clean. The staff were nice.

the air conditioning was working .
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I come here all the time. This time a couple came with me. I booked my room months in advance. They were on waiting list for opening. They got a refrigerator and microwave. Bull I can not believe we weren't given the other room. I cancel all future staying here. They did not pay extra. In fact they paid the same as I did the floors were sandy as with the bed covers. No soap or shampoo

the air conditioning was working .

Great for pets. Not very clean
    • Standard Queen Room

One woman in reception was not very helpful, always saying that things were impossible when the same thing was suddenly possible if you asked anyone else. Also, my credit card was authorized 3 times by motel 6 and I ended up having to close it. This location is too far from town when there is another location closer in.

Great that pets are free

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

You get what you pay for. Low price means roaches, dirty room, no mini frid or microwave.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

We were traveling away From MUSE Hospital in Charleston where my daughter had major surgery & could not travel far. We needed lodging on the way home. This was my first online booking at Motel 6 in North Charleston, SC. When I arrived at the small Reception area it was packed with construction workers. They had my reservation and recognized me politely, my card declined. I asked for the WIFI code and they gave one to me. The place was so full I had to go back to the car to call my bank. When I went back inside to pay (6 new construction workers) There was a loud complaint from a customer who was mad about paying $2.99 for WIFI. That was unnerving. After the 3rd time thru the line I paid cash. A woman comes in complaining about being put in a Smoking room she didn't ask for one, (asthma problems). The lady at the desk said she told her it was smoking & wouldn't move her or give her back her money. The customer got mad and wanted to talk to a manager. Not one. Reception lady handed her a form (complaint?) to fill & sign. Before she could do that, R Lady snatched it out of customers hand. "You are not going to let me sign it?" They were almost screaming now. Wow, was I uncomfortable! Was a real fight going to happen? I wanted to run out of there! Reception lady apologized to me. I went to the room first. The door was dirty with hand prints. One bed was against the air conditioner & looked like someone had laid on it. The bathroom had clean towels but, there was #2 in the toilet & the shower stall bottom and sink are visually dirty. No shower curtain. Around the edges of the room was dirt and pieces of leaves, the dresser top had debris. The Ice buck had nasty hand grime on it. (Again, another urge to run!) I called them about the NASTY room and I was polite. They came and cleaned the bath and counter. I checked the sheets, etc. Under the bed side table was months of dirt, by the AC was the same.

It had a roof that didn't leak.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Good value for the price. I wouldn't hesitate to go back.
    • Standard Queen Room

The bed seemed tired but I slept well. The road the property was on had heavy traffic but was very close to the HWY. There was no refrigerator.

Every thing worked well and the place was super clean. It seemed quiet as motels go.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Hotel 6 Hell
    • Standard Queen Room - Disability Access

Handicap accessible room with (2) queen beds was unavailable. Room did not have coffee pot, microwave, or fridge. Carpet dirty and roaches present. Staff did provide free wifi since room expectations were not met.