Reviews of Red Roof Inn Traverse City 2 stars

1582 US 31 North, Traverse City, MI 49686, USA

#28 of 36 hotels in Traverse City

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

I liked that it was very quiet where our room was.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I was surprised that there wasn't a box of Kleenex in the rooms. Just a small purse size packet of them. My husband had a start of a cold so we used toilet paper instead.

I liked that it was very quiet where our room was. I thought it was a very nice place to stay.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

i would stay there again. competitive price. good location. nice room and staff.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

continental breakfast could have included more items. peanut butter for bagel. more fruit. just had apples. bananas would have been nice or fruit salad. some hotels have frozen waffles you can warm in toaster.

great staff. large room.

Good value for money
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Good location but need to drive to the centre of Traverse City. Decent facilities, good breakfast, comfy, large beds. Good internet. Overall, good value for money.

Bad experience.
    • Superior King Room

The workers were incompetent and rude. They did not listen to my problem. Would not stay at this location again.

The only thing that I liked was the hotel was located in Traverse City.

It was a fair price without being right on the lake.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

It was a fair price without being right on the lake. It was a same day booking I didnt plan to stay in the city another night. Staff let me in to my room even though I was there 30 minutes earlier than check-in. I had a migraine and needed to lay down (they didnt know that). Room was comfortable and spacious. Had a microwave and fridge. My place the night before which was right on the lake and a 3-star had only a fridge. This place doesn't have a view, but I just needed the place to sleep. Good location.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

The price was good for the stay there. Just needs cleaned way more.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The bathroom was dirty. I don’t think they moped the floor much at all. I used a washcloth on it and it was black when I got done.

The girl at the front desk was very helpful and went out of her way to help me find places to go check out and see.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Always a hit with the grand children, which is always a hit with Grandma.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I know their breakfast nook is small and having scrambled eggs, or waffles wouldn't be feasible, but could have had warm cereal choices. But otherwise no complaints ever!

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Very happy here!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

If I had to be picky, a few small finishing details on the remodel still need done. Otherwise they are 99.99 percent done to clarify. Breakfast got the job done but wished it had hot items

Great location! Helpful staff. Nice cute rooms .4 mile walk to the beach, walk/run/bike path behind property. Walk to fun park, restaurants and grocery.

Clean

Envelope on desk asking for tips for housekeeping, rate was 125.00 per night, thought they should clean it free. No info about hotel in room, like when breakfast was served, tv channels

Clean

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

When we walked into the lobby there was a distinct musty...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

When we walked into the lobby there was a distinct musty smell . Not appealing at all. The room did not have this smell but the lobby was bad . The free breakfast was terrible .

Poor value in high season
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I didn't like paying $776 for 4 nights at a Red Roof Inn. I booked in August (high season) only because of a family emergency. Regardless of the location/season, it's not good value for the price.

The room was clean; the staff members were pleasant.

Rooms were renovated.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The housekeeper was a little snooty and sarcastic. Upon check in no one was at the front desk and the same girl (house keeper) had brought the phone to the front. She didnt even acknowledge me or let me know someone would be with me shortly. Didnt really like the "hardwood" floor. It looks nice, but I'd rather step on carpeting after a shower.

Rooms were renovated. I liked them. Comfy beds.

Located close to the water.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Room was small. Our room was right by the elevator so we heard the noise of the elevator.

Located close to the water. Centrally located to many things.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Bed and pillows very comfortable.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Toilet ran if we didnt jiggle the handle. Small bathroom. No fan in bathroom. You could hear guests in other rooms.

Bed and pillows very comfortable. Air conditioning worked great.

The property was in a great location to downtown Traverse...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The continental breakfast was very limited. They also did not refill the food when it was empty. We stayed there 4 nights and two of the mornings we couldn’t get breakfast because there was no food left.

The property was in a great location to downtown Traverse and surrounding activities. The rooms were very clean and comfortable.

Front desk staff person was very friendly and helpful in...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Front desk staff person was very friendly and helpful in giving us advice about where to go in the area and when we requested an additional bed and towels for our room. The hotel is walking distance to several restaurants and kids activities like mini-golf and go-karts. Rooms were clean, comfortable and had been renovated.

6.0
    Good location, however.....
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Though it was cherry festival it was very expensive for a budget hotel. Pool area had so much chlorine and not enough ventilation it hurt our eyes and had to prop the door open to the hallway and to the outside.

Staff was nice. Good location.

Front desk staff was friendly and the room was clean.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Price was very steep for the size and quality. Booked the room in May for a stay on the 6th of July and it was $250! I knew it was a Friday and holiday but I didn’t realize it was also the cherry festival and a big concert. 🤑

Front desk staff was friendly and the room was clean. I liked not having carpet in a hotel room...didn’t seem to smell as bad as some do. That was also helpful with a dog friendly hotel. We also got to check in a little early which helped us out.

Simple, comfortable hotel.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

If you want to go downtown, you would have to drive.

Simple, comfortable hotel. Rooms seemed recently updated. Comfy and had everything needed. Walking distance to a beach.

A great place to stay with your pooch!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The rooms are a little smaller than average, but this may be due to the location (tourist town). The beds were acceptable, but not as comfortable as some of the other hotels we've stayed in.

The hotel was very clean and super pet friendly. We traveled with our very large dog and were pleased with the accommodations and the friendliness of the staff. I would highly recommend this hotel when traveling with pets.

I will stay here again and again.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Was on a very busy street.Had to wait along time to cross over.

Staff was very friendly and helpful.Loved the room design the bathroom is awesome. Wood laminate floors no carpet. The beds were very comfortable and everything was clean. Pool was good. Loved that it was across from the lake. Public beach area just down the road with lots of eateries along the way.

Comfortable quiet stay.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I stayed 2 nights. The floor in my room was vacuumed but the bottom of my new white socks told that they definitely needed to do a mopping. The only thing healthy about breakfast is the apple because your choices are a bagel w/ cream cheese or jelly, danish, muffin, cereal and coffee. Even a packet of peanut butter would be improvement.

The location is perfect for to the downtown area and the park is not far so if you wanted to go to the he beach you could.

freshly peeled hard boiled eggs, great selection of yogurt,...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

freshly peeled hard boiled eggs, great selection of yogurt, choice of muffins, coffee was great. Grandsons love it there, was a great surprise Sunday night, to swim and have breakfast at Red Roof Inn, before school.

You get what you pay for.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Swimming pool was closed for our entire three day stay. Trash receptacles outside were overflowing. Room full of guys drinking in the hallway cat called at girls and made our last evening uncomfortable.

Good location and cheap rate.

It wasn't great but it did the job. Wouldn't recommend staying there again.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Wish the maids would have cleaned my room and made my beds, coming back with my sister who just had cornea transplant surgery and find out that the maids didn't even touch my room was a let down, I had to go and get clean towels for us, and put the old towels in the corner of the bathroom. Trash cans were over flowing. Then there was banging of the side entrance door all night long, kids screaming, dogs barking, construction guys loud, drinking beer at the entrance, going in and out to smoke, if I didn't have a patient to take care of I probably would have complained at the front desk but I had to get up every 2 hours to give her medicine, and with the door banging I probably got only 2 hours of sleep that night total.

I like the convenience of getting around in Traverse City, the beds were comfy and the room was a nice size didn't feel cramped.

Good space for about 3 people, clean bathroom, pretty...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Walls are paper thin, I can hear other people’s conversation across the room. Continental breakfast could’ve had more selections but wasn’t enough for guests coming down either. The area could’ve of been built in a different area, it seemed a little crowded.

Good space for about 3 people, clean bathroom, pretty laminate floor, nice decor and furniture through the room. Bed was on the firm side, I prefer less firm. Nice pool and hot tub, but lacked any seating space to watch children or belongings. Location was great, right on the city’s Main Street.

Red Roof met our needs at a reasonable price.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room was large enough to accommodate the queen size beds. The furniture was well arranged and up to date. The bathroom was appropriately stocked and the towels were of good quality. The location is great for golfing at the Grand Traverse Resort.

Good staff/upkeep/price, but you get what you get.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The beds weren't the most comfortable things in the world, but I slept well and had no ache in the morning. The breakfast was pretty drab, not too much offered other than your typical fruit and coffee/juice. Whereas the location of the hotel was nice, there really wasn't much of a view. My wife and I have stayed there twice now and each time we got a room that just sort of faces their back fence. I would guess that some of their rooms do have a decent view (overlooking the road/water on the other side) but nothing stupendous.

The aesthetic of the property was pretty nice, everything was clean, organized, and well taken care of. The room was pretty, well, roomy for the price, though you could tell that some of it was relatively old (some scuffing on objects etc.). Overall very well kept up and good for the price though. The location of the property was convenient (On the main stretch right in Traverse City, maybe a 10-15 minute drive from downtown). Staff was very friendly and very reachable as well.

Hotel lacks amenities. Rooms clean. Main desk gal seemed to do all the work. She was friendly!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Only 1 roll toilet paper and 1 bar soap in room. No pen or scrap paper. The online ad gave an impression of a better breakfast and then when we arrived and checked in we saw a sign that said continental breakfast at the front desk. That's deceiving to me. For $4 more per night down the street we could have had a better breakfast and a larger room. No salt, no yogurt, hard boiled eggs and muffins/bagels, coffee almost empty when we arrived for breakfast 45 minutes before service ends.

The are comfortable and clean the decor was beautiful.
    • Superior King Room

breakfast was terrible! There was barely anything to it when one fat guy ate 6 of the 7 danishes they put out they never put out more

The are comfortable and clean the decor was beautiful.

So awesome, we stayed there and commuted 45 minutes to our destination and would do so again.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Nothing so far, will get back to you on that.

Pet friendly room was roomy and beautiful, beds super comfortable, loved that there was a jacuzzi and pool, but especially jacuzzi. Great nightly rate, no extra for pet, fresh coffee.

Good
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Tarkett floor tiles are uncomfortable and slippery when wet! I know Red Roof is pet friendly and floor tiles are easy to clean. However, indoor/outdoor carpeting would be a better option. Have a seperate wing set aside for people with pets.

Pool & hot tub!

Nice to lay your head and sleep.We weren't there that much.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

How loud everyone was.I feel the walls were also a little thin could hear 1 neighbor snoring and the other ones TV.

Wish the breakfast had more choices.

The RR staff were very approachable, friendly, and helpful.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

More choice in breakfast starches (English muffins,. biscuits, waffles)

The RR staff were very approachable, friendly, and helpful. Tessa, was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and professional wether at the front desk or replenishing coffee/breakfast goodies.

Was just ok...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The man working desk was very rude! He was in such a hurry most the time! My WiFi would connect and he just seemed like I was bothering him! Asking for towel for pool was a pain every time! Why not have in pool area? He needs lessons in customer service for sure!

The girls working there were great!

We found the beds to be extremely hard and the walls very...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We found the beds to be extremely hard and the walls very thin. The pool was small and didn't have any seating so it make it hard to sit anywhere or set your stuff. You also had to go to the front desk every time you go to the pool to get towels first. But the pool and hot tub were both very warm so that was a plus. Housekeeping was great! The breakfast wasn't anything special. It just had some muffins and Danishes, which were pretty dry, some hard boiled eggs, bread and toast. Overall the stay was ok but nothing to brag about or that I would highly recommend staying at

Very nice and great price. I would return.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The pool had so much chlorine in it that I could barely stand to be in the room with it. My eyes were burning and I wasn’t even in the pool I was watching my kids swim.

Staff were friendly and polite. Breakfast was good.

Great location,great beds and clean.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Beds were very comfortable,room was clean and shower was very spacious.Location was excellent near the bay in traverse city Mi.Check in was easy and very friendly.

The staff was fabulous
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The walls were SO thin. You could here the conversations exactly in the other room. Made it very difficult to sleep. Also the window in our room needed to be replaced, the howling wind coming in the window also made it very difficult to sleep

The staff was fabulous

Very happy
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

My only complaint were the people above me that literally spent all night stomping around. I don't know when they ever slept.

The rooms were perfect and the staff was very nice.

Good value-not much sleep
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The walls between rooms are VERY thin. We could hear EVERYTHING the people in the next room did and said. They also slammed the door at least 20 times which was so loud it sounded like it was our door. We didn't get much sleep.

The price for the location.

Very pleasant and comfortable place to stay!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The exterior of the building and the hallways could use some updating. The rear entrance doesn't lock.

When we first pulled in to the lot, I was a little worried. The outside could use some upgrades. Once we got inside, it was very pleasant. The staff was friendly and we were very impressed with the rooms. They were very clean and looked like they had been recently updated. The beds were very comfortable. Overall, it was a great place to stay.

It would be an 7 out of 10 :)
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The staff couldve been a little nicer and accomadating. Had called previous of reservation to ask for close rooms and never got a straight answer.

The mini breakfast available. Wonderful bathroom and semi spacious room. The pool was an awesome plus and location.

It was close to every thing
    • Superior King Room

The shower wouldn't shut off had to have maint. Come work on it had to change rooms. The staff Acted like it was are fault

It was close to every thing

The hotel is cheap but it is not worth it to stay here.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The walls were paper thin! Our tv was turned to a really low level (15) and we were told to turn it down because people complained but once we turned it down we could hear everything going on in the room next to us and since those people played loud music until 3am I couldn’t fall asleep. Besides sleeping terribly, the breakfast was nothing more than a couple muffins and cereal.

The pool and hot tub were clean and accessible.

Nice cheap place to stay
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

You can't leave your dog alone in the room at any time. Not even when you go for breakfast. And of course do not expect good breakfast for that price

Cheap place near the lake. Does not cost extra to bring your dog. Friendly staff.

the overall experience was a great value for the money room...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Continental breakfast was very slim basic cereal muffin cup of coffee waffles would have been nice and some sort of protein

the overall experience was a great value for the money room was very clean staff was very courteous

Great place, would recommend it to anybody!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We weren't sure what to expect for the cheap price we paid, but were pleasantly surprised by the decor of the room, and that there was a mini fridge, a microwave, and toiletries in the bathroom.

Stayed 2 nightsm did a lot of shopping, should have requested a downstairs rooms near the door.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

A couple of the girls had to eat elsewhere because of health issues and not enough protein in the breakfast choices.

All 12 of us were booked in the same area.

Comfortable bed.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Stay away from the back door to the parking lot. The doors on the stairway and leading outdoors slam! It can get noisy in the morning.

Comfortable bed. Good shower.

Very basic.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Breakfast cereal sat out in the open the three days we were there.Mostly sugar coated. Very minimal other choices.Butter & cream cheese were in a cooler & hard as rocks.

Room was clean.Bed& pillows were comfortable.

Very enjoyable.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The breakfast had a good selection of pastry type stuff, but all it had was cold hardboiled eggs. We have had sausage and warm scrambled type eggs elsewhere and waffles, which would have been nice.

It was very comfortable and felt clean. I liked that it had hard floors instead of carpet.

Good location and the pet stay program always make want to stay. The breakfast is not very good but
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The breakfast left a lot to be desired. Also, the occupants had their tv on most of the night. I kept trying to turn my tv off when I realized it was our neighbors.

Celebrated my husbands 65th Birthday with family. Priceless.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The air ventilation system and/or chemical residue from smoke cleaning is extremely evident. My husband has lung cancer and did get physically ill during his stay, which is unusual for him.

Pet friendly! The pillows!! What brand are they? First time I have fallen asleep without adjusting my neck for an hour!! Indoor pool and hot tub.

Very good value for the price.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Bathroom exhaust fan in my room didn't work.

The breakfast actually offered some protein instead the all carb breakfasts many places offer for the same price.

Exceptionally clean and comfortable.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The continental breakfast was somewhat sparse in terms of variety but the staff kept it well stocked.

Exceptionally clean and comfortable. Great value. Everything was up-to-date and well maintained. Very convenient location.

Nice for the price
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The first women that we had at the front desk said we could not do 100$ cash and 2$ card that made my bank account spiral down to me havjng to pay overdraft fees sents this was a big gift for me and my boyfriend for our 6th month the longest relationship ive ever had in my 19 years of liveing. But i just think she didnt want to do her job. Cuz she was smokeing outside. Also no guest towels at the pool so bring your own. Shower was kinda small. Also the breakfast was vary disappointing, stail bread and plain bagels no peanut butter at all and the cereal was a mess

The pool was a little small but still vary nice the room was clean and the beds vary soft. Nicely laid out. the women at the end pf our stay at the desk was vary nice.

Disappointed, probably would not stay again.
    • Superior King Room

Breakfast really lacking; limited items to choose from. No hot items such as eggs, sausage or waffles. Even the fruit bowl held only one apple.( We arrived early also.) Didn't like parking in the back of the hotel, long way to carry luggage.

Room appeared to have been recently updated.

Wonderful, we will be back!!! 😊
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Liked it all, no bad anything.

Everything!!! We love staying at Red Roof Inn. Its quiet, good breakfast, good nights sleep, we Thank you for the kind service!! 😊

It was quiet.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Pool was closed. WIFI wasn't working in my room. Very few cable channels. People from the sleezebag motel next door were in the hotel using facilities and eating breakfast because the outside doors were not locked.

It was quiet.

Decent hotel for a decent price.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Breakfast could have been alot better.

There were no eggs for breakfast. The options were very limited to bagels or a tiny Danish. The pool looked kind of gross and cloudy. I didn't want to chance swimming in there. But everything else was fine. Friendly girl at the front desk. Rooms were clean.

I would stay there again any day.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The breakfast was not a showstopper, but it did include cereal, bread, yogurt, juice, coffee, apples, prepackaged muffins and pastries.

It was a very nice room in a very touristy area. The price was great. I loved that there were 2 chairs and plenty of places to store your luggage. I don't understand the shower complaints, we had no problem. I also liked the nightlight in the bathroom.

A good value, would stay again, and recommend to others
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

It wasn't new and covered a lot of bad places with paint. Doors were all a dark brown and made it a little foreboding looking.

Not top notch, but very nice and acceptable for the price. Compared to other accommodations in the area, it is a very good deal. It was clean and reasonably maintained. While I didn't take our small dog this time, it does take animals which is a real plus.

Poor. Never go back to this facility.
    • King Room - Disability Access

In front of our window was a construction site, very noisy, impossible to nap or relax in the room during the day. Nobody cleaned our room after first night, the cleaning crew "forgot" about us.

The bed was comfortable.

The room was very cozy.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The breakfast was a joke. I'm glad I brought poptarts along or we would have been very hungry. The drain in the bath tub was ridiculously slow.

The room was very cozy.

Will definitely stay there again as need be.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The weather haha. Good Ole michigan. Would have liked an in room directory of places that deliver food. My box Springs were very squeaKY along the edge when you sat down. The TV channels leave a lot to b desired.

The staff was very helpful and I have a bad hip and they helped how they could. If I could have enjoyed the water it was close and nothing I looked for in town was that very far away. I like the frig and microwave in the room. I had everything I needed and I was close to lobby etc for when I needed something.

Great option for the price.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The rooms are relatively small with little extra space.

I loved that restaurants and stores were in walking distance. The room was clean and the beds comfortable. The breakfast options were pretty good. I appreciate that we had a mini fridge and microwave.

Bad!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The rooms were very musty smelling. There was no carpet and floor was filthy. The hallways were dirty, the locks on the entry door in back didn't work so anyone could wander in and out. The maid staff that we had contact with was very rude. The breakfast was about as minimal and basic as they could get away with and still call it breakfast. Not a good experience!

When we arrived the girl at the front desk was very friendly and that is about all I can say was good about this hotel.

A comfortable well appointed room in a great location.
    • Superior King Room

The parking available near the entrance was not plentiful so one had to walk a bit further that with most hotels.

The room decor was pleasing. The bed was very good. The bathroom had been updated and was very user friendly. The shower was great. In many rooms the lighting is not very good, not so with this Red Roof. The lighting was excellent. The breakfast was adequate but not anything special.

Just okay
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

In the evening, someone in my group used the bathroom. After flushing, the toilet overflowed onto the floor which created a huge puddle. We asked at the front desk about a mop. There was only one person working in the whole building and she only gave us a plunger and some rags. The shower was plugged with hair. In the morning, we were told that breakfast was served until 9:30. We went down at 9:00 and all that was offered was cereal and some cellophane wrapped muffins. They had a jar of jif peanut butter that everyone scooped out of and it had all sorts of mysterious food in the jar...seriously unsanitary. The coffee pots were already cleaned out at 9:00. Its definitely better to grab breakfast elsewhere.

The bed linens were clean, the bed was comfortable, and there was an effort to update the rooms.

We were comfortable during our stay overall, we
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Expected more for breakfast I.e. eggs, or sausage, etc.. Also I would have liked having more than only 2 washcloths, 1 per person, to avoid asking for additional ones each day. We are accustomed to at least 2 washcloths per person per day.

Friendliness of staff, clean room and responsiveness to needs.

Continential breakfast left a lot to b desired.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

cleaniness, continential breakfast was poor with selections of items.

Continential breakfast left a lot to b desired. We went to nearby restuarant to get some REAL food. They only had rolls, juice and coffee. no fruit.

Good location but not enough staff to keep up with the needs. The staff we could finthere was nice.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Breakfast was limited in options and serving trays went empty. Not enough staff working to keep up with the coffee; creamer was powdered except for large containers of flavored creamer. The bathtub was not clean. Cost was high for the value.

Beds were comfortable.

The room was clean.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The breakfast was poor. Only coffee, cheap rolls, no bread, no milk for cereal. Also no in room coffee maker.

The room was clean. Location, and parking was good.

Not appealing
    • King Room - Disability Access

The mattress was worn out. Pillows were little and very uncomfortable. They were out of plates and milk. When I ask if we could get more, the girl acted like I was bothering her. They served packages rolls for the breakfast. They weren't good representative's for Red Roof Inn.

Good location. Close to town.