Reviews of Motel 6 Washington DC 2 stars

4.3

5.6

4.7

5.5

Not impressed with the room or motel in general. The room wasn't very nice. Also, the pool wasn't open and there was no breakfast.

The bed was comfortable

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The first night we stayed I forgot I had food in my bag and woke up to a mouse in our room. Plus not all the lights worked and the bathroom was a tiny dark closet.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the rooms were run down. Bathroom very small. Hotel in need of remodeling. TV was awful. picture was bad. Internet very slow. Priced way too high.

beds were clean.

Mouses eat my kids socks and snacks.. cockroachs everywhere .. the rooms one can’t breath because of the smell of cigarettes. Never mind the shits burned with cigarettes . The pictures that you provide in the web has nothing to do with it..

Nothing .. never ever going back

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

First of all, they messed up my booking and tried to blame me for it. Thankfully Booking.com fixed the problem and made it right. The staff was not helpful at all. The place was not clean. I was not impressed at all.

The only good thing about this place was that I had a place to stay near where we needed to be.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Too many things never so disappointed with a hotel before

I was very unhappy the hotel room was not what was pictured on booking.com I will not use your site again. It allows hotels to put on fradulant pictures to get you to book with them it reminded me of a roach motel.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The ventilation is terrible. Smoke from people smoking on the 4th floor(smoking rooms) came through the vents. (I was on the 1st floor). The pool is completely closed down. No continental bkfst, just tea and coffee. The rooms had no dressers or racks for luggage. Just a table one chair and a tv. We had a party of 4 but house keeping kept giving us only 3 towels and no washcloths. The air conditioning in the first room they put me in did not work so they moved me to a different roomwith much better ventilation and a newer air unit, but there were rodent droppings in the room. The room looked like it had not been occupied in a long time. Then they moved us to another room where we wound up finishing our stay. This room was ok except for the door looked like one of the hinges messed up and instead of replacing the door they used two not one different kind of hinge to just pactch it up instead of replacing the door. This hotel needs a major renovation jobs. The building is good and the location, space , and parking are awesome. Get this place renovated!!!!

Free spacious parking!!!! Very nice staff!!! They tried very hard to accommodate my party the best they could with the circumstances. Moved us to a different room twice. I have smoke allergies and with the ventilation problem the smoke smells were in my bathroom especially strong. The Location is good, near the federal area only approximately 5 miles. It's near several restaurants and stores and a hospital and Howard University. The hotel has done some changes. They have removed the carpet, which is great. They have done some painting and purchased curtains and bedding to match the paint. Overall the rooms were clean. We checked our beds good and the tubs and floors for bugs. Did not see any.

Walked into the room and watched cockroaches scatter around the floor. The comforter and blanket and cigarette burn holes and the toilet was malfunctioning.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pillows could be better.

Easy parking. Relatively quiet considering it's on a main road. Excellent little boutique Columbian cafe down the road called Wapa Cafe. Delicious Crepes and strong coffee.

Bad part of town, the bathroom shower was incredibly slippery. I actually slipped and fell and gave myself a lovely black eye and terribly bruised up body. I contemplated being seen at the hospital and even filing a lawsuit. But I am a tough lady and didn’t want to ruin my vacation by being in the hospital. Still for the remainder of my trip I had to walk around DC with a hideous, and painful, swollen black eye. Not cool.

Cheap and not a far or expensive Lyft or Uber ride away from Venues and other city districts.

they had bed bugs, one was crawling on my boyfriend and on my blanket. front desk was not trying to give money back then they did after 30 mins of going back and fourth

nothing at all, it was very not welcoming and they were rude

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Read top messge. Old curtains bedspread have stains tear towel tear room smells old bathroom smells bad .all room bathroom needs refreshner or exhaust to let smells out. Elevator smells foods cooked by guests needs exhaust refreshner as well.need to get rid of tear towel tear bedspread tear curtain with stains old stained table chair.smelly room bathrooms smells old.

Front desk office personnel nice helpful friendly professional. Same with housekeeping people. With exception of Only the room needs to have room refreshner smells old especially in the bathroom . Outlets in room ,bathroom needs replacement broken. Chair table needs new ones very old. Room curtains tear bedsheets tear needs new clean they have black stains.only one chair needs 2 or more chair per room. Smells in room bathroom not good not healthy needs refreshner .

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

1st, 2nd and 4th floor smells like cigarette. The carpet smells bad too. The elevator smell so unclean, I became so paranoid when I saw the bathroom, toilet looked clean and tub too but the bathroom itself gave out a very bad smell, I presumed it was not thoroughly clean. One of the bed when I opened the covers had hairs on the white sheet and stain.

It was close to the places that I needed to go, they have their own parking place.

It was disgusting it was filthy I was so shamed and embarrassed sick to my stomach there were no sheets on the bed trashcan was flipped over pillows was on the floor oh my god just horrible and shocking I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone

There was nothing about the property or the room that was acceptable. The TV only had one channel. The TV remote didn't work. the bed was horrible. You can hear other guests through the walls.

There was nothing about the property or the room that I liked. The Experience overall was pretty horrible.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The bed had bed bugs...and I have photos...front desk didn't care. I try to speak to him Privately but he didn't care. I would never stay there again

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Booked a non-smoking room and got a room that reeked of marijuana and fumigation materials. Most of the furniture had been stripped leaving a small table and two plastic chairs, and two beds. It was also very dark. It was hazardous to our health so we left after 15 minutes.

Very noisy in halls--people running, yelling, carrying on late in night Foyer floor was sticky--dirty. No breakfast (left at 8 am?

Check in was quick--easy--friendly. Security Guard was helpful

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Paper thin walls. Very loud all night. Room was cold. Toilet did not flush.

The staff was very good. Welcoming and pleasant. When I requested a refund for the second night (was not going to stay after the first), she didn’t hesitate.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

staff wouldn't print ONE PAGE driving instructions. Cracked bathtub with no railing and smooth surface.NO NBC and poor reception. Certainly NOT worth the money-- stay farther out for better and cheaper accomodations.. Read reviews prior to staying and they must have been ringers..

staff charged my ipod and gave AAA discount

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hallways smelled like weed the blankets had cigarettes holes in them I went to walmart and brought my own blankets the floors in the room was dirty the bottom of our socks got black the toilet in bathroom leaked and the toilet flushed slow so everything didn't go down when we asked for maintenance we were told everybody went home for the night

The price was ok

• King Room - Smoking

Neither my boyfriend and I were happy about our stay here. We came here on a mini vacation for his birthday, so we wanted to stay somewhere a little less pricey but close to the different places we were going driving distance. To start off, the room had no refridgerator as requested. The lady at the front desk was not as welcoming as expected. I know we had a smoking room, however we did not expect the blankets to have burned cigaratte marks in them. Who wants to stay in a bed with those kind of sheets??? We asked the lady at the front desk for new sheets or a new room. She was not apologetic at all!!!!! She let us check out a new room only for us to find stains all over the sheets in the next new room. This turned us off and made us want to stay at another hotel, sadly we couldnt find any availbale rooms at the moment, so we just stayed in this hell hole, which was a huge waste of money.

One of the worst hotel stays I have ever had. They were homophobic, how dare they tell me what I can or cannot wear!! I was in town for a charity festival and there were theme parties. I was wearing a military outfit and my partner was wearing a pair of 1980s gym shorts and a t-shirt and the hotel clerk yelled at us, said we were inappropriate and shorts like that aren't allowed on men in their hotel. I will never stay at a Motel 6 again.

Nothing. The dresser/stand was missing from the room. There wasn't anyplace to unpack my clothing. There were holes in the walls and bad patch jobs on the ceiling. I asked for a do not disturb sign and they didn't have any so the housekeeper would just walk in and sometimes knock before coming in. The hotel staff lectured me because they didn't like the shorts I was wearing. They said they didn't allow shorts that were that short on a guy even though I was completely covered. It felt like discrimination or sexist crap. My key cards had to be reset several times a day because they wouldn't work in my door. I requested late checkout for 12 noon and at 11:20 someone was yelling to get out.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff didn't find my reservation with booking.com. The smell of the place was so bad, it smelled like marijuana, terrible. A lot of bugs, cockroaches in the hallway and room.

The place is not lousy you can sleep quietly.

I reserved a non-smoking room and was given a smoking room. There were cigarette burns in the blankets. The pillows were not full size and awful. There were cockroaches and ants. There was a dog barking at 6:00 am

Cheap motel located close to where I needed to be.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Smell coming off the elevator on second floor was horrendous and nauseating. Then in room, the sheets and blankets had stains. It was cold and Uninviting. Then when temperature was nice, we turned on AC and it made us sweat as it did not blow out cold air/

Looked like safe area

Where should I start... They charged me more than what I booked it for because they claim I didn't have a reservation then gave a room cheaper to the man behind me.. The room was just bad it looks like a prostitution motel the blanket had red spots on it and the blanket couldn't keep me warm... It was a rip off

I actually didn't like anything

The room was dirt. There’s cockroaches in the room. Stain on the bed sheets. Disgusting. For a non smoking room the cigarette smells was pretty bad.

NOTHING

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The tv was barley working,the room and hallway smelled weird,the room was really small and the view from outside was horrible,you have to go all the way to the lobby to use the one and only microwave,the air conditioner barley worked

The bed was comfortable but thats about it

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Non-smoking rooms, but it was felt that they smoked a lot. beds are awful, cockroaches IN THE ROOM !!!! I demanded to return the money and we left this garbage dump. Never, under any circumstances, I will not go back.

When I left.

I was bearing everything until I woke up at 2 am to use the restroom and found roach after roach everywhere. I killed about 9 and took them downstairs to request spray for my items. They attendant had none. He said come back at 7. I came at 7. He said manger comes at 8. Spoke to manager at 8, customer service doesn't open until 9. After I called customer service, manager said he wasn't going to refund me since I called corporate. I received an e-mail today (that I ccd) corporate on with some pictures and videos. The manager is offering 20% "as a courtesy" refund. I'm not satisfied at all and have yet to unpack my bags back into my home.

roaches and bedding looked dingy

we tried 3 times to get into out room with key. Roaches soon as you walk in. Bedding looked dingy and we slept in our clothes because we were uncomfortable. The bed itself was comfortable. The obvious Tenants who leave there with children was loud all night and early morning

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Appearance of hallway the room the TV and internet did not work. Coffee time was very limited as if trying to save every penny

Pet friendly is the main reason; available unit selection is second price is third. This unit is below Motel 6 branding and others I have stayed in.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Too many arguing during night time, 🚬 👃. Seem to be a place for homeless people around. Pictures on website not even updated.

It was close to the place we went white house,capitol, etc..

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

À women doing loundry in the hotel but she wasn'nt à guest. Lots of kind biKing on the property. An homeless men by the door the night we arrived and there the next day....

The parking

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The whole hotel had s sewer odor upon entry that followed me up to my room. Some somewhat unsavory people hanging around in the lobby.

Staff were great.Friendly, helpful and took care if the booking quickly.

• King Room - Smoking

The rooms were disgusting. We changed our rooms twice. It needs an upgrade. The bathrooms are horrible & too small. The bed comforters in both rooms had cigarrette burns and stains. Very noisy. Felt unsafe. We checked out the next day and stood elsewhere.

Usually, I don't rate places, but this one is a piece of work. - When you arrived the first impression is the front desk cover with bulletproof glass. - There are multiple signs of precaution in the room; the first one says: "For your protection. When in room engage deadbolt and security latch." and the other says: "All cash, jewelry, valises and other valuables must not be left in the room and otherwise the proprietor will not be responsible for any loose". - There was a couple arguing very loudly all the time in a room near mine; I spent seven nights there and every day was the same (or maybe they were just practising for a Metallica's concert; can't tell the difference anymore). - Cockroaches were friendly, safe environment for them. - The hallway was smelling like pot 24/7 in the non-smoking area. - There was an iron board without an iron. - I had the "Do not disturb" sign hanging on the door while I was sleeping and the cleaning staff opened the door anyway; then they started pounding and yelling "Clean the room"? - The key only works for one day so, every day I was at the front desk requesting to update my key. - I wonder how this hotel got a 4.8 rating? It should be 2.5 max. - Apparently, the wifi password changes every Sunday (this one is not a -Cons is just something that you should keep in mind). I was planning to stay out of the hotel the whole week and check DC, but how can I let all my belongings behind in a place like that without getting worried?

- Hot water - AC/Heater - Microwave - Soda/Snacks dispenser - Supermarket nearby (Safeway) - Wifi - Coffe and tea in the morning - Laundry machine (I couldn't do the laundry because I wasn't able to find a detergent in Safeway for 3-4 loaded, the minimum was 25 loaded).

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The front desk person was not talkative when asked to fix the tv. Phone in room did not work. There was roaches in the bathroom a few in the room. The bathtub needs to be replaced and the area was loud

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I had 2 rooms and was the same in both No towell the second day and the first one only one ...no ac working..a lot of croaches...the keys stop working at any time...only 1 small soap for room.when you go to ask for any problem they said they did not care about it and it was not their responsability.bathroom toilet was clogged.nasty place .do not go there!!!!this app dont let me put 0 in the rate but for me was less than that!!!!

I had 2 rooms No towell the second day and the first one only one ...no ac working..a lot of croaches...the keys stop working at any time...only 1 small soap for room.when you go to ask for any problem they said they did not care about it and it was not their responsability.bathroom toilet was clogged.nasty place .do not go there

Bed was the most uncomfortable bed ever... people banging all night the halls smelled light cigarette smoke and weed staff spoke very little English the bathroom was so small even my self 5 foot even could barley fit and the shower head was so low I couldn’t even fit under it as well the other occupants were flipping out on the cleaning staff and no one would help them... plus I got double charged on my card. The bed was so sunk in in the middle that my back hurts so bad my vacation is ruined

Nothing at all

• Double Room - Smoking

I requested a non-smoking room, was placed in a smoking room. There was no availability to change upon my arrival. The hallway did not only smell of cigarettes but it also smelled of pot. each time we needed to leave the room. Upon entering the room which also smelled, the bedspreads were dirty with stains, there were burn marks on the floor as well as on the tub. The best part was the bug found crawling on the floor by my son, which he had to kill. I could probably let this go if I had paid 59.00 a night for this room and when i did call down to the front desk was treated with some respect however that did not happen either. Additionally It is not close to the Metro so you will have to take a bus or drive your car to the station. I would not recommend this hotel.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

So much noise late night around the room. They give us a room right in front of a bus stop, we did mot sleep at all

It was convenient to the next destination

• Double Room - Smoking

I was in 3r floor two nights. All night in both days a couple were arguing very extremely laudly and i could not sleep. My room hair drier was broken. Corridors smelled so disgusting and on and on

The facility was in not the greatest repair; broken light fixtures (light still worked); phone in my room had a dial tone but you couldn't call the desk; there were burns in the bed cover (in a supposedly no smoking room). It was very cold weather and there was no heat in the bathroom; and the hot water was warm at best. The heating unit worked well, but was quite loud -- which turned out to be a bonus because it provided white noise and made it possible to sleep. When it was turned off, the elevator was loud, the people on my floor even louder...

The cleaning staff were very nice and conscientious. The desk staff were helpful but very limited in what they were permitted to actually do (example, they couldn't call a cab for me, but they had numbers available and told me how to book). Their information about the area and the transit station was good, but not extensive. However, during the daytime, the transit station is manned by extremely helpful staff. It's easy to get quick snacks and food nearby at Safeway or CVS, and there are quite a few restaurants not far away. There's even a little bit of history at Ft. Stevens and the Ft. Stevens National Cemetery. I'd stay here again.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The room was dirty especially there bathroom and the corridors smelt funny. The plug points were not secure. The tv signal was poor.

Location was near the metro and a pleasant walk, the surrounding being area was fine. The staff were friendly and the car park was fine. The safe was secure and worked

Terrible location, scary surroundings, whole floor smelled like weed & cig smoke, water marks on cealing and walls, terrible ctv connection, no shamp/cond.

Went for a concert needed a cheap place to stay.... and this was cheap and free parking.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The tv didn't work and they never came to fix it. Manager seemed inconvenienced when we asked for extra towels. And there was puke on the side of the wall in the hallway for a while.

It was clean.

The bathroom was very small. The fact that the front desk person was behind thick plexiglass made us a little nervous.

It was close to the reason for our trip. The free parking.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The condition that the room is in. There were burns on the sheets and spreads, burns on the floor and bathtub and bugs in the tub. People were fighting and yelling all night. The kids were running in and out of their room most of the night yelling.Very poor to No tv reception. No microwave or mini frig.

They have a washer and dryer here they cost two dollars each to use. You can bring your pet. They have free coffee and tea in the morning.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Well where does one start, I have stayed at many places and currently staying at one in Virginia beach which cost less then what we paid with you and have to say and so does my son what a difference night and day. I understand where your location is and maybe the cost because of that, but have to say my son and I thought it was rather scary as the room had the BARE necessities. cigarette burns on the tub table coming apart one chair that looks like it came from a reuse center cables and wires tapped to the wall which were falling off. no locked door coming into the building...crazy due to surroundings.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The burnt bed spread and Roaches

The bed sheets had burned spots from I think cigarettes, and the room had roaches but only in the bathroom. The maids were great better then the desk people. I love my Mexican people they’re lovely.

Staff. Location. Everything.The staff was rude and very unwelcoming. When we checking the girl was on the phone and told us we had to walk to CVS to get money from the atm bc their credit card system didn't work. Days before our stay I requested to check out at noon instead of 11am they emailed and said that would be fine. At 11 I had the The staff was rude and very unwelcoming. When we checking the girl was on the phone and told us we had to walk to CVS to get money from the atm bc their credit card system didn't work. Days before our stay I requested to check out at noon instead of 11am they emailed and said that would be fine. At 11 I had the housekeeper pounding on my door telling me I needed to leaveready. She says "good." This is poor

The door to our room locked.

Other guests on our floor were extremely loud, vulgar, and doing this until 2 am. We got very little sleep. Called security & they came but they should have been walking the floors.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The room was little small with a king sized bed.

This Motel 6 was fine for our needs. It was quiet, clean, and located well for us. It was also cheap which is what you want in a Motel 6. If you are looking for frills, you need to get else where and pay more. For us, it was quiet, clean, convenient and the staff was helpful and friendly.

Safe did not work.

A comfortable, clean establishment, and a very spacious room. Located in a relatively quiet district, but with good connections and amenities. Nearest Metro station is Takoma, which is on the Red line (direct connection to Union Station). There are a number of cafés &c. in the vicinity of Takoma station, and there is a large Safeway grocery-store very close to the motel (and open late), on Georgia Avenue in the downtown direction.

Room was too small and not what I booked as they had accidentally cancelled the original reservation even though it had a 100% guarantee availability. Pot smoke filled the hallway. Very questionable area of town regarding personal safety.

• King Room - Smoking

Everything it's completely dirty they had bed bugs it's disgusting I wouldn't suggest it to anyone it wasn't no cable it just wasn't worth it I want my money back never again

It was the worst experience of my life never again

Room looked like a jail cell with a warning on the room door to use your deadbolt at all times for safety. Bed was in horrible shape, Fluor was peeling up, room smelled horrible, we were forced into a double bed after paying for a king.

• King Room - Smoking

Reservation did not go through and had to wait for hours to get it sorted. Other customers were reporting dead rats in their rooms and the hotel is nasty in general.

There was water damage evident on the wall of the bedroom and bathroom. The shower head sprayed water all over the bathroom, the WiFi constantly dropped and was unuseable, there was a more than one cockroach present in the room, the TV volume was muffled and very low volume. We were originally supposed to stay for a week we left as soon as we could find alternate arrangements.

Virtually nothing

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Location horrible, would not go out after sunset. Room not clean, cockroach in the corner, hair dryer not working. Homeless people going to the lobby for the coffee in the morning. Not recommending.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Dirty room, used towel, OVER 10 LIVE ROACHES IN THE ROOM AND THE BATHROOM. Elevators and foors very dirty. I have photos of the roaches crawling in the walls and floors!!!

Nothing!!!

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The smell of the place was revolting. Our room stunk of smoke which effected the smell of all our laundry. The noise from other rooms was loud until early hours, with loud banging of doors and shouting (room walls were thin). The bathroom was dirty when we got into the room and the safe was broken and unusable for the duration of our stay.

Near shops. Polite staff. Machines to buy soda/microwave.

• Double Room with One Double Bed

There were some insects both in my room and on the corridor, probably cockroaches. We stayed here for just 2 nights and I noticed 3 bugs in my room and one very big one in the corridor. There was no refrigerator in the room. Also WiFi was poor quality - slow speed and sometimes disconnecting. There was a table in my 2 person room, but with only 1 chair, so we couldn't sit by the table both at the same time.

The localisation is ok. Just 8 minutes walk + 8 metro stops from Washington main attractions (White House, Parliament, Lincoln monument, etc.). The shop is just 2 minutes away. There is a free parking available, which is absent in many places in Washington D.C.

• King Room - Smoking

This place was terrible ! I should have had a clue, when you have to check in thru 1" thick bullet proof glass. The room was Extremely Small, with King size bed in it, there was barely any room to move about. The bathroom was so small you couldn't close door and stand in room at same time. Absolutely no comforts ie: a coffee maker, microwave, fridge, dresser, not even a note pad or pen to write with but, there was a Guest survey which I couldn't fill out because no pen ! The cleanliness was iffy at best, the whole place had a strange chemical odor. The room had laminate floors which I found plenty of long dark hairs on, that did belong to me. There where kids yelling and running up and down halls day & night and many, many people coming and going...I believe the Hotels main business is renting to "long term / weeklies". Very strange place. I had made reservations for 2 nights but, after one I was done. Would not recommend to anybody !!

the parking, and that I left a day early.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The WiFi was awful. You would have WiFi in lobby of motel but once you went down hallway going to room you weren't able to get WiFi anymore. Our room didn't have enough towels or wash cloths so we went to front desk and asked for more and they would give us any due to them not having any clean and this was at 7pm. The swimming pool was locked up and I asked about going swimming and they said there was maintenence issues and it wasn't available. Also the room had an odor and the hallways were even worse.

Proximity to nearby attractions

First of all do not go by what you see on their website. I booked a double bed room and while pictures show two King size bed with a sofa cum bed and a spacious room. We were put up in a dingy room with 2 queen size bed amongst us which were 4 adults a toddler and an Infant. The room had whitewashed walls, which wasn’t great and was so thin that you could almost the see plaster under it. There were wires hanging from the wall mounted TV which my toddler kept pulling on. The chair was mended from a break and was flimsy and we were stressed that it would break again. Though we were in the non-smoking zone the room smelled of pot, infact the whole hotel smelled of weed. I wouldn’t suggest anyone with family to check into this hotel.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing....WiFi didn't work. Ac didn't work. Cable didn't work. Tried changing rooms but same thing. Overall, worst stay in my life and that says alot being retired military. Will never use booking.com ever again.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

This place was terrible. Many "guests" were permanent low income families with kids that were very noisy, dirty, and ran the halls at all hours of the night.

the smell in the Lobby and the room!

Personally, I had no problem of safety there! But generally, I do not know! It is a great area for public transportation to DC!!!

The photos are very misleading.You can hear EVERYONE and constant slamming doors at all hours of the night. The room was very small and you barely had room to close the bathroom door without being in the way. The hotel smelled very musty thankfully our room did not. Seriously needs renovation.

It was clean as it could be given how old everything probably was. Clean bed.

English / Español Stay away from this so called hotel!!! The staff is the only thing that is kind of acceptable there. To start with, when I checked-in, I was given a room that smelled horribly, the AC that was so dirty and missing the top grill, with a double bed instead of a king bed –as I had made my reservation-. I had to go back to the front desk to ask them to honor my reservation as I had made it. They gave me some excuse that I did not understand, so I just let them knew that I wanted to change rooms immediately. The guy in the front desk did so and I got a room with a king bed. The whole “hotel” is disgusting with roaches and old&stained everything (from the drapes to the bedsheets to the shower courtain), and it smells like vomit with cigarettes in the hallways. But I am saving the best for last: as far as I can guess, there are people that are obviously living in the “hotel”, and these people are rude and loud, really loud. At any time I could hear people yelling (paper-thin walls) in the hallways and the rooms, children running and yelling and screaming on the hallways and banging on the walls. Not to mention that at one night, as I was arriving to the “hotel”, there were a group of women being loud and smoking by the entrance, and there was a guy that was there, I assume, visiting; horrendous. Not only I felt disgusted by the whole building, but also felt unsafe in there. And I will not take the “You get what you pay for” because I always stay in budget hotels when I travel, and this one is way below for what they charge for a night. I repeat: STAY AWAY FROM THIS SO CALLED HOTEL. ¡No se acerquen a este supuesto hotel! El personal es lo único medio aceptable. Para empezar, cuando hice el check-in, me dieron una habitación que olía horrible, el aire acondicionado estaba sucio y le faltaba la rejilla, con una cama doble (matromonial) estándar en vez de una con cama King como yo había reservado.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Very loud children running and screaming. Desk clerks barely spike English. Room was not horrible but needed a good cleaning. Bathroom wad a different story, toilet would not flush, shower curtain wad falling off the wall I actually cut my hand on a broken piece of metal in the showercurtain rod. Coffee was empty at 7:30 In the morning and I was told there would be no more until 10:00.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They had an outdoor pool but it was only available for use on the last day of the 3 days we were there. We were a party of 3 people, 2 adults and a 17yr old(technically an adult) I had anticipated a room with 2 double beds but instead had a room with a very large bed and a couch. We managed the sleeping arrangements anyway. The room also smelled of cigarette smoke, although it was classed as a non smoking room.

The room was a reasonable size and well maintained by housekeeping. They had laundry facilities and free tea and coffee in the mornings. It wasn't too far to walk to the nearest metro station and I think there are bus routes going downtown on the main road, though we did not use the bus service.