Reviews of Motel Santa Cruz 2 stars

4.8

4.7

5.9

4.5

I felt disgusted, unsafe, but most of all I felt like I had been taking advantage of by a scam.

I booked two rooms for Saturday night, with a cost of about 260.00 each. The rooms were both incredibly dirty and set with old, uncomfortable beds and furniture. I realize Santa Cruz motels will take advantage of the July season, but I was fleeced my fellow travelers. Do not book here. The door stops on each room were broken clean off, the air conditioners were battered, clunky and inefficient. You could feel the bed springs. See photos, the bathroom door could not shut, the toilet was in the way. I dropped some clothes on the floor only to pick them up with loads of dust, The mini fridge leaked on the floor. We had to call for towels after check in. The front desk was unorganized. Honestly, I book with booking.com for everything, and I think that this company should ban Motel Santa Cruz from their search engine. Honestly, this type of property makes me want to rethink booking.com as a service. And the cost of these two rooms was an added insult.

There is nothing positive to say about this property. I did not like anything about it. This experience was unfortunate all around, from pre-check in to the next morning.

The first night was very scary.
    • Two Queen Room

The first night was very scary. The front door didn't lock properly. Sheets had hair on them. Top blanket dirty and smelled. Homeless people hanging around outside doors. One handicap parking in whole complex. Could not sleep first night women screaming outside door banging on walls. Second night a lot of college kids with music.

They could not meet our requests. so we lifted.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

it was not ADA assessable,My wife could not use the toilet or the shower. I made it very clear in the reservation what we needed.

I didn't like the the place. I requested first floor,handicapped assessable. they did not have handicapped room. My wife and I did not stay.

Never again
    • King Room - Smoking

Motel was very small and compact. I feel like the room wasn’t 100% clean and there are thin walls and kids running around all night.

Check in process was very easy

Our stay and needs were adequately met,
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

No bedside table between the two beds. No closet or bar to hang clothes on.

Adequate room; problems were attended to promptly. Nice TV. Shower was relaxing and worked well. Convenient electrical socket on the wall at the head of the beds.

Dirty, loud, and in an unsafe area.
    • Two Queen Room

The bed sheets and covers were dirty, with unknown stains and hair. The microwave was broken. There were no clean towels or trash can liners. It’s very loud and there are bright lights that go into the room. It literally looked like morning at midnight. The area is very rough. We heard guns shots at about 1 a.m....worst stay in a hotel ever.

The price was the only good thing.

Beach hotels are SO overpriced
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Not enough towels, no shampoo, a/c unit broken. $115 a night for 1-2 star hotel.

Location was good, about 10 minute drive to Santa Cruz boardwalk. Pretty clean no sign of anything dirty or bugs. Free wifi. Seemed safe.

Look elsewhere, even if you have to spend a little more money.
    • King Room - Smoking

Let me start with I hate leaving sour reviews! But there isn't much on the good side to say about Motel Santa Cruz... The building is in a state of deferred maintenance! Electronics waste piled up next to the overflowing dumpster. Trash laid in the walkway for the duration of our stay. The rooms are quite small and cramped. You have to pay to use the ice machine (I sure never have had to)! My brother and his wife had a non smoking room that clearly smelled like a dirty ashtray. Quite the diversity of locals going through the parking lot with shopping baskets of who knows what and what appeared to be homeless guy sleeping in his mini van. Long and the short of it, I (we) will never be staying there again. We even tried to find another hotel, but most all were full the weekend we were there.

The location is okay and there are convenience stores within walking distance.

They need to improve

We were two nights and they didn't change the towels. The first night someone was screaming outside and because that we can't to sleep early.

It is near of the beach

• King Room - Smoking

Room was very smal literally no walking room if you spread your arms out that’s the width of the room no face towels only one drying off towel no fitted sheets just a top sheet to lay on. Tv channels were horrible shower head very low I had to bend down to wet my shoulders and I’m 5’6.

Would not stay again. Very expensive as well.
    • King Room - Smoking

Staff was kind of rude when talking to on the phone. When we got to our room, bedspread had ciggerette holes in it and when I pulled back the covers there was blood stains. Unable to find anyone to change them I had to sleep with no blanket.

The shower was clean and it was no hassle to use the tv. Also had a mini fridge and microwave.

Don't stay here. Disgustingly dirty.

Utterly filthy. My feet stuck to the floor. Beds were short sheeted. Food had been left in the fridge from the previous occupants. Area was very unsafe. Even for a budget option, this was extraordinarily terrible.

Absolutely nothing

Won't stay there again.

The Bad: Only two towels for my son and I (no bath mat). No sitting of any kind (just the bed). The bed is not very comfortable. The Really Bad: The heater was taken apart (apparently, some time ago) so there was no heat on a cold night. Warm (not hot) water so the shower pressure is good but disappointing and annoying since there was no heat.

The Good: Very large bed (extra wide double). The staff is cool. The price was good on Booking.com. ($68). There was a mini-fridge & oven.

Never staying here again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The price I paid was not worth the room we stayed in and the people next to us were extremely loud.

People that stayed next to us were very noisy. They kept going in and out of their rooms, slamming doors, and listening to loud music. I could not fall asleep. Never coming here again.

Very disappointing. We left w/out showers

While there was toilet paper on the roll in the bathroom, there were no towels, washcloths, etc. No tissue box either. This came to our attention @6:00 am when we awoke to shower (early departure / flight to catch) I called the front desk for assistance and no one answered the phone. Our room was located on the 3rd floor, no elevator, far from office ... not handicap friendly. I have muscular dystrophy.

We were able to book the room late in the day.

Convenient location.
    • King Room - Smoking

The staff half way changed my sheets and I arrived in a room with an unmade and and had to move to another room after being in one room for a day. The bathroom was not the cleanest, I’ve stayed in hostels with cleaner newer facilities.

Convenient location.

Overall the stay was ok. only stood 1 night.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

place just seemed dirty. vacant lots around it. one of the entry gates was broken and on the ground. we were a family of 4 and they us only 2 towels.

Location was great. Walking distance to the boardwalk and few shops.

Disgusting

Very loud street noise always heard from room. People gathering outside door at all time to chat. Felt dirty at all times.

Super sketch motel I. Super sketch area. Kind of like where you pick up someone and go for a quickie when you’re paying them

There was no in room coffee nor was there any offered in...
    • Two Queen Room - Smoking

There was no in room coffee nor was there any offered in lobby. Room was dirty with unswept floors, walls near bed had boogers on it, and the bathroom door was obstructed by toilet & needed to be forced open/closed.

We couldn’t get out of here fast enough.
    • Two Queen Room - Smoking

The room was dirty. The beds are sooo uncomfortable! There was ONE towel in the bathroom. NO coffee. The television picture was completely unclear, it was blurry with lines. The lights in the room do not even have light fixtures, just bare bulbs. This was the worst room that we have ever been in. I can’t believe that we paid so much to stay here. It was horrible

The “clean” towels looks stained and there was blood spots...

The “clean” towels looks stained and there was blood spots on the walls in the bathroom. The bed was very uncomfortable hard to sleep. The only good thing was that it was 5 mins away from the boardwalk

• Two Queen Room - Smoking

Old tv. fridge was broke. old microwave. wifi had no signal. Found bed bugs. Asked for 100 deposit when checking in but on the web site their was no mention of a deposit. 98 a nite for what i should have went to motel 6

People at the front desk were nice.

The motel felt tired and a little dirty on stairwells. The rooms and everything was painted a dark color, gray Or blues. I think a cheerful colors would help

People at the front desk were nice.

The bed was very uncomfortable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The bed was very uncomfortable. Sheets were not clean. The vent in the bathroom looked like it's never been cleaned. Rust on anything that was metal.

Just don't touch anything.

It is the cheapest in town but that is for many many reasons. Literally do not touch anything outside your room, not a thing. The whole building, concrete, staris..all of it needs to be sand blasted with hot water and bleach. The ghetto sets below your window, so don't get the ground floor. No coffee provided at all. The tv stopped working during our stay and the guy give it one shot, didn't fix it and gave up. So don't expect much.

Low price. Allows pets. Nice lady at the front desk.

It was ok for a short trip

Noisy car sounds, the heater didn't work, the first room was not cleaned had to request a new one, price was really high for the condition of the hotel.

It's a close location to everything

Great getaway if you like the beach and roller coaster along with great places to explore and eat

Nothing to not like

The view was great very close to the boardwalk and ocean walking distance. Nice neighborhood with plenty of place to eat and shops to explore.

Nice people, decent location, a dump that might be unsafe in multiple ways
    • Two Queen Room

Very poor quality, outdoor stairs were filthy and seemed to be coming apart, room smelled of pet urine, mattresses dipped in center, overall felt dirty and they gouged us on price - normally under$100 we paid almost $300

It was available and neat beach and downtown

I will never ever book again with out seeing it first payed 360 for 1 night and it was a 40 a night
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

it was horrible and cost 360 for 1 night cigarette ashes on the headboard in a non smoking room ,1 towel for 3 people, I would have stayed futher from the boardwalk in a nicer place

staff was nice.

Does what it needs to and nothing more
    • King Room - Smoking

The room had curtains, but no blinds. The hallway lights outside the window made it very difficult to sleep. The person next door to us was coughing up a storm all night, and I had to play music on my bluetooth speaker to drown out the noise. The bed was uncomfortable, and the bathroom was funky. I brought a bottle of bleach cleaning spray with me from home, and when I sprayed the bathtub, there were streaks from where the cleaner was cutting through previous guests' funk. The room and hallway smelled very strongly of nicotine, so I ended up spraying the curtains with febreeze as well. Not too much parking, when we arrived there was only one empty space.

The location was optimal for prompt travel time. The smoking rooms were convenient. (vape mods, not cigarettes) Our dog was allowed to stay with us, which was great because he gets terrible separation anxiety. The fridge and microwave were a great help! We had packed dinner and breakfast for Saturday night and Sunday morning, and we would have been in a bind without them. Check-out didn't feel rushed at all, and the woman working at the front desk Sunday morning was very sweet.

The distance from hotel to beach was awesome,hotel would be awesome if they cleaned area around hote
    • King Room - Smoking

The bed was very uncomfortable and springs were hurting my back, no coffee was offered when check out and office was closed until 9:30am, there seemed to be a lot on transients around facility. Not enough towels 2 large and no face or hand towels given.

Massive amount of pillows

It was a place to sleep.

Bad reception on the TV. Goodwill furniture. Towels were not of any great quality. Noisy street. No iron. No closet to hang your clothes. No hook to hang your clothes. Bad paint-job in the room. And the grounds had garbage strewn around. Staff did not seem to care about anything. Trust me, I could go on.

The price was good.

Poor

Rooms look like $20 a night rooms people sleeping in cars lots of homeless people in parking lot just was not a very safe & looking place.

Location to broadwalk

Just okay - basic accomdations
    • King Room - Smoking

Proterty was kind of beat up and found a cockroach in the bathroom. Price was too expensive, but we were last minute.

It was alright for a last minute booking. Loved how it was close to everything.

Great place to crash for the night.

We booked a no frills hotel room and that was what we got. The neighborhood was fine, and it was within walking distance to the boardwalk and to the diner we had breakfast in.

Never again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The whole place needs to be power washed. You can tell there are people who live in the hotel and we saw people doing drugs. (not pot) So having a 5 year old was really sketchy, and we just locked ourselves inside while there. Luckily we headed to the beach. The water in the shower was hot, then cold, no consistent temp. Also they never brought us towels and actually it was probably for the best, because I was worried about bed bugs the whole time. We bought sheets at Ross and put them over the whole bed and pillows. BUMMER. At least the AC worked.

1 out of the 2 least expensive in Santa Cruz wish it was better or cheaper!

The soap was gritty never got slippery. The faucet handle came off on sink every time. The fridge never got cold. for an old , dated motel that obviously has long term tenants living there the price was too high .

The bed was comfortable and the room was old but clean.

It was within walking distance of the boardwalk.

The room was ugly and outdated. And there was only one towel put out for two people..

It was within walking distance of the boardwalk. The room had a fridge and free wifi.

We were disappointed that the property did not live up to the pricing.

Terrible parking and not even as nice as an economy motel for over $200 is disgraceful. I am disabled and had to park on the street. The only reason this is more than even a $100 a night hotel is being near the ocean. Noisy and people hanging out in the parking lot and on the streets late at night.

This was a terrible hotel. Dirty doesn't cover it. No elevator for 3 stories. Just yuck.

ONE towel.... ONE for 2 people. NO WASHCLOTHS, NO FACE TOWELS. REPEAT ONE TOWEL. Another person said they had 1 towel for 4 people. What's funny is the charges listed on the door for stolen items. People have to be pretty damn desperate to steal from this dump. Just dirty. Hated to get on the bed. Office wasn't opened when we checked out. Unheard of at the time we checked out. Guess they don't want to hear the complaints. Seriously, don't stay here. 6 weeks of travel and this was the worst.

UMMM, NOTHING.

Pass on this one
    • King Room - Smoking

The room was very rundown and poorly maintained, gross actually. The air conditioner did not work, and the environment was fairly noisy.

The manager checked us in 2 hours early. The property is close to the beach.

I liked how lit up the property was.
    • King Room - Smoking

I liked how lit up the property was. I was traveling with two kids & got back from the boardwalk fairly late so with the hallways & parking lot lit up it helped!

HORRIBLE

The sheets on the bed could have been cleaner seems like they didn't put new sheets on before we checked in. The bathtub was somewhat dirty didn't feel comfortable stepping on the tub itself The floors were REALLY dirty !!! Seemed like they were NEVER swept or mopped ! Really disgusting

Nothing much

Never stay

Absolutely nothomg

My fridge was broken, my security lock was broken, lots of garbage around peoperty, lots of broken parts including entrance gate, the room was very dirty, only 2 towels nothing else, the staff was very confusing about my booking, when i complained i was told manager would get back to me they still havent. At one point police were there for a regular guest about a stolen bike. I would recomend that no one stay there.

this place should not be in business at all.

We checked in in this place and it is pricey for a horrible very simple chlorinated sheets and room $270. My partner is so allergic to chlorine and the room smells very strong chlorine. He had to stay outside of the room most of the time bec he can't breath. even at night he stayed outside the room to get air and was not able sleep. But then I felt so bad that he wasn't sleeping and forced him to lay down like at 5am. Then we got up at 6am just to get out of the place. That morning his body and face is all red and swollen, puffy, eyes all swollen, watery and eyes become smaller of all the swelling. We got up and left without saying anything bec we were so pissed off. He was so so sick took 3 days before swelling gone down. What a miserable stay. I would give them negative 0 star. I have so many more things to say that have had happen during our stay, but dont have time to explained.- they shouldn't be in business.

this place should not be in business at all. Terrible! Terrible

Avoid this place!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Horrible, dirty, gross, absolute nightmare of a hotel. You are better off sleeping in your car. Booking.com shame on you for sending your patrons here. Won't be using booking.com anymore.

Horrible
    • King Room - Smoking

The room was very smelly. There was a flow of people coming in at all hours of the night and behind extremely disrespectful and very loud. No sound insulation so it was impossible to sleep. No staff was there so it was a free for all.

Just find somewhere else even if you have to pay a little more

The constant noise from outside. Next to a busy intersection, on a hill, with the loudest car/bike exhausts known to man. People going in and out of the rooms next door ALL night. The inch gap under the door. The air conditioning not working. Showering in the dark because of the crazy ceiling fan. Lines down the tv because it's so old. $150 a night because it was short notice. Just wow

the staff was nice
    • King Room - Smoking

that , i stayed for 3 days and the room was not cleaned, we comeback from the beach with sand in our shoes and we thought that the rooms will be cleaned daily but, not, the 3 days was dirty, was hair all over the place, and the smell not really pleasant.

that I stayed less time that I was expected and that they will refund me for the night I could not stay, I asked and no question asked the staff promise me to refund the time i did not use the room, thanks'

Santa Cruz Motel not fit for hobos!

This motel was as rundown and shabby as they come. Cleanliness was low. Fixtures in the bathroom were of cheapest quality and mismatched. Marijuana smoke permiated the air outside several rooms. We were surprised no one was dealing crack or running prostitution out of the place. This was one of the roughest lodgings I've ever slept in.

Walking distance to the pier. Shockingly no disturbances at night.

Warning!
    • Two Queen Room

There were bums and tweakers living there! Non smoking room smelled like cigarettes. Hair in bathtub, 1 towel, lipstick on mirror, no battery in smoke detector, and there were clothes in the dresser! Very shady place with boarded up buildings next to property. Felt misled by the picture and description of property! I feel bad for the people who work there! Booking.yeah? Oh hell no! The people posting good reviews must be on drugs because this place is a freaking dump! Not worth the price at all! Should be shut down for modernization and safety or turned into a homeless shelter! I'll never forget this experience!

It was terrible!!!
    • King Room - Smoking

It was gross and small and the lady was the rudest.

The lady was so rude yelling at us it was my birthday too and she damn near ruined it very very small and dirty

It was a sufficient place to stay as long as your trip does not center around the motel.

You need to bring your own toiletries (not much supplied).

It was a place to sleep with working plumbing. Had a refrigerator, microwave, and television.... and wifi.

HORRID
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room wasn't ready. Only two towels for four people!!! A dowel to hold the curtains up!!! Big wooden blocks for door stops just slapped to the wall with nails. Tissue box holder was rusted and with no tissues. God awful orange paint in the room hurt my eyes! NO KIDDING. I WISH THIS WAS TAKEN OFF OF BOOKING.COM I BEG YOU! It has been one of the worst rooms I have ever stayed in!

Check out time was at 12pm but left early didn't want to stay any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!

You get what u pay for

Lots of people coming and going at all times of the day and night. We were on the 3rd floor (no elevators or help with bags) On the first floor, there were some rough looking guys who were in and out quite a bit. Asked the front desk about it and they said that's normal and nothing they could do about it. We were certain it was due to drug use. No one bothered us, but had we known, would have booked somewhere else.

Close to the boardwalk and lots of things to see and do. The prices were reasoinable.

Garbage
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Gives me a pit in my stomach just thinking about this horrifying hotel again. The women who work at the front desk were rude to the point where I wanted to leave. When we got back to the hotel from the boardwalk a man, who's room was 2 doors down from ours, asked my sisters and I if we wanted to purchase any weed or cocaine from him. Felt the need to keep looking out for my car parked out front. Absolutely disgusting. You'd think that because we spent $200 for one night at least they'd have the decency to have clean towels in our room. Instead, they told us to go get them down stairs.

The only thing I liked was That I was only going to be staying there for one night.

Worst hotel ever.
    • King Room - Smoking

Everything about the room was outdated and smelled of cigarettes. Not to mention the bathroom sink had black stuff on it and shower curtain had nasty mold on it. This place is a dump!! Don't waste your money coming here.

Old dilapidated motel

Terrible motel. Old stinky rooms. So outdated. Terrible beds. I saw a rat by the garbage cans. Someone had peed on the floor outside the door of our room. It was noisy. If it hadn't been so late at night we would have stayed somewhere else.

The front desk lady was pleasant.

The price was good for a weekend rate in Santa Cruz
    • Two Queen Room

Says it's pet friendly but unless you have a service dog there is an additional charge, also no where to take your pet to potty.

The price was good for a weekend rate in Santa Cruz

Not my kinda place

It smelt like smoke. The sheets were stained. It looked fairly neat, but honestly the humidity and stench in the room was overbearing.

The location was decent

NOT WORTH THE PRICE

Bad area of town; bums and people using drugs. Dangerous area for two middle aged women to walk. Twice there were strange people hanging around right outside my door. The sidewalk outside my room was very uneven and dangerous. There was no towels or coffee in the room. no coffee in office.

That it is located at the beach.

It was a room to sleep in.

The price was a little much for the building. There were not enough towels in the room. No face rags. It smelled old the minute I opened the door. The bathroom lighting was dark and upon leaving, I seen roaches in the bathroom.

Close to the boardwalk.

It was close to the beach
    • King Room - Smoking

Dirty, dead bugs on curtains, mold on shower curtain, no towels when we arrived. Left for a walk they came in our room without our permission brought towels. Those towels had brown stains all over them we had to use our own.

It was close to the beach

The lady with the limp ruined the whole stay!

The lady with the limp at the front desk was very rude! When she answered our question it was rude and short! Also the beds were totally uncomfortable and the bed spreads smelt as well and the TV's sucked! My kids didn't want to spend the night there but we had no other choice

The only thing I liked was the a.c literally.

Not recommended

The doors and walls are dirty, very obvious wear and tear on everything in the room. The sink and shower spray water everywhere. They only gave one towel for 2 people. They didn't have any clean wash clothes. The screen to the window was gone. TV is from The 90's and couldn't get a clear channel. Went on a holiday weekend and spent $150 for one night, That was painful to do. Oh and there was no coffee or anything in the room.

The staff was nice and the bed wasn't too bad. The walk to Santa Cruz was about 15 mins which was fine for us. Also close enough to walk to dinner so didn't have to deal with the traffic.

Horrible stay

I didn't like anything!

The bed was very uncomfortable. The room was so small. The shower had no pressure. The hardwood floors left our feet dirty. I would Not recommend this hotel!

YOU DONT GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR
    • King Room - Smoking

I WAS HOPING FOR SOMETHING NICE FOR WHAT I PAID FOR THE WEEKEND, I EXPECTED SOME KIND OF HOUSEKEEPING, WHICH THERE WAS NONE. HAD TO EMPTY OUR OWN GARBAGE, OTHER GUEST CHILDREN RUNNING UP AND DOWN THE WALKWAYS, ALSO WAKING US UP EARLY IN THE MORNING. ROOMS WERE CLEAN BUT OLD.

I would stay again, the price worked.

The parking lot was constantly full of strangers who were not part of the motel, and constantly kept verbally bothering me for money and unpleasant conversations. I felt a bit uneasy at night knowing I was alone and they kept following me up the stairs.

I did not try the coffee, I am not sure if they provided breakfast, I did not see this on my confirmation. otherwise the place worked well for me.

Older motel, rundown and dirty. Could not sleep comfortably

Upon arrival, I requested a nonsmoking room on ground level for my mom who has cancer, and recently had surgery. They had put her on 3rd floor. But had a room on ground, smoking so took it. All bad, killed 3 cockroachs, only had 1towel in room, and floors were filthy. Night 2 they were able to move her to a non smoking, but on 2nd floor. Room was better. Still 1 towel for 2 guest, not the cleanest. Would not recommend staying here.

The location was good

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

maybe we came on a off day. but you wouldng know it

just a clean and pryvet room meaning were people cant walk by and see in to the room threw the curtains that would make a world of differance

nothing it was they most terrible room ive ever rented. we had to change rooms the first one hadent even been cleaned. the second looked clean but smelt horrible. the curtains were see threw and ghe lites from outside lit up the whole room the bed was very uncomfertable. so we got almost no sleep its left me not wanting to return to that city at all

Do not stay at this hotel! Absolutely slum like place with no service, parking, or help....
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

they didn't clean our room, didn't give us new towels and when we asked about it the made it seem like they simply forgot, at night we woke up to roaches crawling on the floor, the room was a non-smoking but was heavy with a smoke smell. We were on the 3rd floor and the stairs to get up there are unstable, there is no elevator. Parking spaces are to small, trucks in general will not fit anywhere. We wont ever go back here

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

wouldnt recommend
    • King Room - Smoking

It would have been better if it was as good on the inside as it was on the outside.the owners clearly don't put money into these rooms.no trash bags,no washcloths,broken toilet paper holder,paint on floor.1970s beadspread(bring your own blankets).

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Motel santa cruz sucks

Living the room to enjoy the Santa Cruz area at 9.00 am and return a 5 pm and find that nobody get to the room to clean or even make the bed..... Also, when you are in the shower, and in another room somebody use the hot water, you get the cold water all over you.... Motel Santa Cruz sucks.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

It ᗯᗩᔕ ᗩᒪᖇigᕼt
    • King Room - Smoking

I ᗪiᗪᑎ't ᒪike ᕼoᗯ ᗪiᖇty tᕼe ᖴᒪooᖇ Iᑎ tᕼe ᖇooᗰ ᗯᗩᔕ.it ᔕeeᗰeᗪ tᕼᗩt it ᕼᗩᗪᑎ't ᗷeeᑎ ᔕᗯeᑭt oᖇ ᗰoᑭᑭeᗪ ᖴoᖇ ᗩ ᒪoᑎg tiᗰe.i ᗩᒪᔕo ᗪiᗪᑎ't ᒪike tᕼᗩt tᕼe ᗷeᗪᔕ oᑎᒪy ᕼᗩᗪ ᖴᒪᗩt ᔕᕼeetᔕ oᑎ tᕼeᗰ ᑎo ᖴitteᗪ ᔕᕼeetᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ tᕼᗩt tᕼe ᗩᑕ ᗯᗩᔕ ᗷᖇokeᑎ ᔕo ᗪiᗪᑎ't ᗯoᖇk ᗯeᒪᒪ ᗩt ᗩᒪᒪ.

Tᕼe ᑕoᔕtᑌᗰeᖇ ᔕeᖇᐯiᑕe ᗯᗩᔕ ᖇeᗩᒪᒪy ᑎiᑕe.tᕼey gᗩᐯe ᗰe ᗩ ᑎoᑎ ᔕᗰokiᑎg ᖇooᗰ ᖴoᖇ tᕼe ᔕᗩᗰe ᑭᖇiᑕe ᗩᔕ tᕼe ᔕᗰokiᑎg ᖇooᗰ tᕼᗩt I ᗩᑕᑕiᗪeᑎtᗩᒪᒪy ᗷookeᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ I ᖇeᗩᒪᒪy ᗩᑭᑭᖇeᑕiᗩte tᕼᗩt ᗩ ᒪot.

My very honest review

The thermostat in the room was hard to figure out.

The staff was really friendly and had a great sense of humor. I loved that the room had hard wood floors as well, it made it feel cleaner.