Reviews of Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown 4 stars

24 W Franklin Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA

#7 of 78 hotels in Baltimore

New clean hotel

-You need to pay for "Bfast taxes and tips" not included in the Bfast charge+taxes already processed by the hotel ! I see it as you get charged taxes twice- not sure it's legal ?, the Bfast is a menu with strict limitation, no banana or yoghurt to take to the room here, you must ask the waiter for everything, only 3 toppings for the omelette or else take out your wallet etc...but the hotel already took its share and probably miss advertises the offer. WARNING: You do get presented with a $0.89 TAX BILL for your Breakfast at 07:30 am and a waiter expecting a TIP !! -The neighborhood is a not very exciting, -Windows don't open so you are stuck with AC

the hotel is new and clean, staff is very friendly

Nice , clean .
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

In regards to smoking . On bookings .com the policy should be bold and informative! Especially being mindful that a lot of guess are out of town visiting they are not aware about Maryland smoking fee . I got a awesome deal at $274.00 for two nights & was charged a additional $250.00 because my fiancé smoked ........& wasn’t informed at front desk area ! Nice hotel !!! area is not that great ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nice , clean .

This trip was the Bees Knees...I didn't know the meaning of that until I stayed at the Hotel Indigo!

This is not really a gripe, but my parents were looking for the microwave in the room. hahahaha It was a great time to force them to order room service.

The two initial questions in this field were: Were the croissants extra flaky? Was the bed comfy? And the answer to both of the questions are ABSOLUTELY! Our trip to Baltimore was a rather somber occasion as we had a death in the family. But also, I think that our situation was certainly one of peculiarity: 1. Funeral (second death in two weeks) 2. My Mom has mobility issues (fibromyalgia and heart issues so she needs an ADA room) 3. She was scheduled to start using her heart monitor this weekend and I have new meds (long story) 4. First family trip (my husband and I are newlyweds) 5. First family trip (my father fell off a ladder and shattered his pelvis a little over a year ago and he's just been able to travel) 6. First family trip (my parents and my husband have NEVER spent a weekend alone together outside of a hospital room) 7. First family trip (I had brain surgery two weeks before our wedding so there was no honeymoon, but it ok, I don't remember it anyway.) 8. My father and husband have never been treated to a vacation as they are our primary caregivers 9. We were on a budget (We were supposed to be staying for four days and were looking at cheaper options, but since when there was another very sudden misfortune in VA, we altered our plans and this worked out fine fiscally.) The property was calming and the staff were super fantastic. They were patient and truly interested in making sure we were OKAY! And we ended up better than that. My mother and I are often self-conscious because she needs assistance and my head is shaved...but not here. I mean, people looked but it was because there were looking out for us and not at us. I am super detailed oriented because there I things that I can't remember and they were OH SO PATIENT WITH ME!! And I have to share how my father and husband are kinda stand-offish...(it's the veteran in them)...but the staff had them smiling and talking.

I did not like that they charged me such a large amount just...
    • King Room with High Ceiling

I did not like that they charged me such a large amount just to verify if my card was valid. Then they charged me the full amount of the room. Luckily I had enough to pay for both. Next time they should contact me and see if I would be able to just pay for the room before hand and I would have given the ok to charge my card. Does not make sense to randomly charge me $200 which I could’ve used on my vacation.

Everything was perfect for a person traveling alone or as a...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Everything was perfect for a person traveling alone or as a couple. I liked the other hotel visitors as well and no children running were around was really refreshing, as much as I like kids and have my own, it was awesome to not have the family scene. Great ambiance of relaxation with a little bite of pizazz......

Nice hotel, terrible restaurant.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The restaurant was not good. The breakfast service was terrible. There were many staff going in and out of the kitchen, but no-one waiting on guests. There appeared to be only 1 wait staff for the entire restaurant. Tables were not cleared. Once we were seated we waited 30 min. for our order to be taken. Coffee was not refreshed. Once the food arrived it was cold. All in all I would NOT have a meal in this restaurant again. We observed other guests getting very frustrated as well. On a previous visit here we had dinner at the hotel, and similarly the service was terrible, really, really slow. Unfortunately this reflects poorly on the rest of the hotel.

The rooms are spacious and very comfortable. The location is excellent.

Our stay at the indigo was wonderful and really worked perfectly for our visits to the local art mus
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We have no complaints at all! Bravo to the management and staff!

Everything about the indigo hotel was FANTASTIC! We were very comfortable in our spacious room with 2 queen beds. Breakfast was really tasty! Excellent coffee in the restaurant and service great. We will definitely be back. Hospitality at.hotel desk, cleaning staff and restaurant were top notch!

The bed was very comfortable.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

My only problem was that the staff neglected to record that my room was occupied after I arrived. They subsequently gave it to a man who walked in on me.

The bed was very comfortable. I also liked the linens.

Great location to Center Stage and restaurants.
    • Standard Room

Table and floor lamps didn’t provide enough light. Adding a ceiling light over the armoire may help. There were no clothing hooks in the bathroom. Adding a folding hook to the pocket door would allow you hang your change of clothes while the door is closed. Quite a bit of water was leaking under the shower door. Adding a plastic “skirt” to the bottom of the door would deflect water back to the shower and away from the bathroom floor.

Great location to Center Stage and restaurants. Easy walk to Inner Harbor.

I’m all about clean and it was amazing!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Not a thing. I loved everything about it.

I’m all about clean and it was amazing! The rooms were really furnished so nicely and he bathroom was so modern and pretty. Staff was also so friendly and helpful.

Lovely room, great staff, little pricey, excellent proximity...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There was a Ukrainian dancing class above our bedroom on the top floor. ( we were the floor below) poor planning to put a family with an infant below such a room!

Lovely room, great staff, little pricey, excellent proximity to mount vernon marketplace.

Great location to explore Baltimore's culture and history
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The hotel bar felt like a public bar and at times not comfortable.

Comfortable beds. Quite location. Walking distance to many cultural attractions. Reception staff were expectionally helpful.

Indigo is pretty from the outside, needs work on the inside.
    • King Room with High Ceiling

The staff was young and not well trained. We booked 5 rooms for our group and all paid the same amount, but they all were different sizes. We wanted to use the library- only real public space, but it was closed off for a group. The parking situation is not explained clearly and caused problems. On a busy Sunday morning they had only one waitress serving breakfast. Poor management.

The hotel was chic and trendy. The breakfast was very good, but we had to pay an up charge to get what we wanted, so it wasn't really included. Location was excellent for what we needed.

Clean, comfortable, modern, well-located, spacious and great...
    • King Corner Room - Non-Smoking

Morning coffee - options are Keurig machine in the room or purchase by the cup in the full-service dining room. Neither quite does it for me (if restaurant is busy, as it was, a coffee customer is a distraction).

Clean, comfortable, modern, well-located, spacious and great staff - a great value and quality

Beautiful, above and beyond staff. GREAT VALUE!
    • Standard Room

Nothing needed to improve. I also work in a very nice hotel, and I'd stay in your hotel over mine anytime!

The hotel was very clean, beautiful and in an excellent location. The staff was wonderful and very kind and helpful. The bed was very comfortable and I loved the style of the room!

A great place to stay in Baltimore.
    • King Room with High Ceiling

Our stay at Hotel Indigo was great. Room was comfy, clean, quiet. Staff were friendly and helpful. Parking across the street was easy and inexpensive. The restaurant looked great, though we did not eat there. We will next time.

I had never stayed at a Hotel Indigo before- but definitely will again based on this trip.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Location- about a half mile away the neighborhood is sketchy- so driving in for a late check in I was nervous. Be warned it is an urban location so you will encounter homelessness etc. if you go out on foot in the neighborhood.

Staff was super attentive to any request-traveling with my very frail elderly mom and they were exceptionally helpful!

Pleasant stay, great value.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The heating/cooling system was loud. The seal on the shower door was not good, as hard as I tried to avoid wetting the rest of the bath area, I did.

The lobby and restaurant were great. Service at the Restaurant was very attentive.

In general I like the place. It’s close to the Walters museum, which is a great place to visit. But
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The breakfast was the most disappointing feature. One day I ordered scrambled eggs and they were rather cold and hard. The next day I just helped myself to the self serving dish with various croissants, etc. I thought my croissant was from the day before; it didn’t feel fresh at all. So there is improvement that needs to be brought to the breakfast table and menu.

The layout of the downstairs (entrance) is well done and welcoming. It was a very easy walk to the airport train.

Convenient, but not comfortable.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Traffic noise in the room was awful. Very hard to sleep after 6 AM. Also lots of noise from the hall. No accommodation for parking.

Room furnishings very comfortable and up to date.

Amazing cute boutique hotel.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The day of our departure, check out was at 11, but staff entered our room on three occasions before 11 (around 8, then around 9 and 9.30). Someone entered while we were sleeping and placed the bill on the bench! I found that outrageous and a violation of my privacy!

Amazing cute boutique hotel. Very tasteful, classy interior design.

Check in/out was easy. The front desk staff needs to improve Customer Service.

They automatically charged 20% gratuity which I didn't notice until after I had already tipped.

The room and hotel decor was beautiful. They have fruit infused water in the lobby, along with small batch ice cream and other treats for purchase. The room service was exceptional.

Quick business trip - not enough time to enjoy hotel.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Fruit cup with breakfast was terrible- not ripe and almost frozen. I had a problem with the garage upon arrival since I got there late and the valet wasn't around to help. Also, this is a general gripe about most hotels - set the clocks to the correct time and make sure the lamp shades aren't on crooked.

Bed was very comfortable and they have the softest sheets I've ever felt. Shower was also very nice as was lighting - lots of lamps and lower wattage rather than super bright overheads.

I booked a corner room.
    • King Corner Room - Non-Smoking

I booked a corner room. It looked NOTHING like what was shown in photos. It was also on a lower floor, and the street noise was intolerable. The front desk said they couldn't move me. The shower head was leaking so there was no water pressure. The walls are extremely thin, so could hear everything happening next door to us. I will not be staying here again.

Nice comfy & stylish hotel. Liked Aveda toiletries & free water in lobby. Staff could be friendlier.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access Tran Shower

Staff weren't really too friendly. I expect better in the US. The guy serving me in the restaurant had a bit of attitude. I was dining there alone and had only just arrived in the city for the first time after a long haul flight. I thought it mightn't have kill him to engage with me in some way but he was curt and unfriendly. I wasn't going to set the world on fire with my order of a beer and a main course but had the dining experience there been made more pleasant I might have chosen to dine there on subsequent nights. Instead I ate at Whole Foods one night and a Vietnamese diner another. Shame as the menu is nice but he didn't make me feel welcome. Price extremely high when conference in town (was there for ExpoEast).

Hotel is well designed, lovely feel in lobby area, artsy . Easy checkout (invoice under door of room) Aveda toiletries (but prefer if didn't use plastic bottles, dispenser more environmentally friendly) Clean room (much bigger than I needed!)

Great place for a business trip, convenient and quiet
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Parking is very convenient, just in front of the hotel and for a reasonable price. Staff is helpul and friendly. The room was really big, quiet, with a comfortable bed and a nice view. The restaurant is nice as well.

Good trip - nice accommodations.
    • Standard Room

It would be nice if it were a little more soundproof - sirens, etc. It's in a good location but not in the middle of things but still walkable to north - Univ Balt, Mt. Vernon, and symphony hall, or to south - downtown, waterfront.

I got breakfast delivered one morning and they were the best blueberry pancakes ever. The blueberries had not even exploded. I also like the bar in the lobby - good food and atmosphere. Room is very comfortable. I also like the free Charm City circulator bus, although not during rush hour. Stayed here before and likely will again.

Disappointing and unpleasant.
    • King Room with High Ceiling

This highly rated hotel was a shocking disappointment. Shabby and dingy, the room was unusually small, had a funny smell and the ac/hearing system was so loud I had to turn it off. Lighting in the bathroom was harsh and yet insufficient. Gym had been a selling point; w I arrived the one elliptical in use for 30 mins longer--perhaps a good thing with the horrible smell. I would never have stayed here if I had an accurate description. Perhaps those rating this spot are not frequent travelers.

The bar looked nice and fun.

Convenient, clean and friendly with great music in lobby and restaurant.

Everything was fantastic.

Great hotel that accommodated us on short notice. Extremely friendly staff! Special thanks go to the nice bellhop; she always had a smile and my daughters adored her.

Indigo is a comfortable hotel in a great location.
    • King Room with High Ceiling

The food I had at the restaurant was way too salty, especially the eggs Benedict, which I almost could meet. I like salt on my food, but this was just way too much.

Downtown location; walking distance to inner Harbor; safe, walkable neighborhood; convenient restaurant; nicely equipped gym; comfortable, nicely furnished room with coffee maker, small fridge, and ample desk space. If you want to do some sightseeing in Baltimore, this is a good place to start.

Nice boutique hotel close to concert venue. Thoughtful remodel of former YMCA
    • Standard Room

No bar hours after the concert. We would have loved to have a drink & a bite afterwards. It was Sunday night, so maybe bar closed early

Comfy, tastfully decorated, large rooms. Very quiet for a city hotel.Walking distance to concert venue Royal Farms Arena.

Indigo is a beautiful boutique hotel! I'll be staying again anytime I'm in Baltimore

Can't think of anything.

Beautiful hotel and rooms, excellent staff that helped me with everything I needed while my family member was at john Hopkins. Texting service they had was a nice tough!

Large room for family.
    • Standard Room

We got only two breakfasts for the room rate even if I booked a room for four with breakfast. We also had to wait around 30 min to get our breakfast what was not pleasant.

Large room for family.

Excellent location, value and vibe. Will return!

Everything was great.

Great vibe and design in hotel. Clean, big rooms- very comfortable beds. Staff arevattentive and service oriented. Enjoyed the hotel and will return!

Good
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

For a 200$/night they could at least offer parking for their customers. Every time you have to go out you come back and pay for parking

The bed was like a cloud

A Great time spent at Hotel Indigo !!

no dislikes ......

I came across this hotel just by chance , in search of another , so I read the reviews and decided to book it , I was very pleased with everything ,,,a nice little hidden gem :).

Not worth the money

I had paid for two dinner and breakfast vouchers. I called the front desk to inquire on redeeming them, the young lady I spoke with told me that they didn't offer dinner vouchers and she didn't see anything in my reservation for breakfast vouchers. I had told the young lady I was coming down to speak to the manager. By the time I got downstairs the young lady had the dinner vouchers and stated that she had never heard of dinner vouchers being given, she also said she would have someone bring up my breakfastt vouchers, which they did. A few hours later, I called room service to redeem our vouchers for dinner, No issues there. The next morning I called room service to redeem my breakfast vouchers, the young lady I spoke to said that the vouchers could only be redeemed in the restaurant, and I would need to dine in. I let the young lady know I had used my dinner vouchers the night before using room service. Needless to say she was less than accommodating. I had to call the front desk yet again, and I spoke with a manager. I let her know that I had redeemed my vouchers for dinner the night before using room service and nowhere on my voucher did it say that the vouchers were dine in only, and that I wouldn't have purchased them if it said so. She stated that she would make an exception, and did allow me to use them. It was a lot of hassle for the money I paid, also the window in my room was really small and are under a huge curtain. I will not return to this hotel

The bed was very comfortable.

Cool hotel
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access Tran Shower

Areas for improvement: no info in the room about the amenities at the hotel or the neighborhood/local spots to visit/transportation options; not much on the menu for kids/picky eaters; low water pressure; towels not soft at all; air conditioner very loud. The neighborhood didn't seem to offer much to explore or in terms of restaurants/entertainment. There was a lot of construction in the area, and it seems the area is just at the beginning of being revitalized. I would probably stay here again but not if I had my son with me.

Overall decent hotel. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Facilities nicely decorated. Room spacious and comfortable. Parking cheap. Restaurant good. Very cool to be able to text with hotel for needs & requests routed to front desk. Love the library lounge and all the artwork around the hotel.

Bright modern hotel centrally located
    • Standard Room

Surprised to discover this is a former YMCA but the building is nice and exceedingly modern with nice touches. Staff are friendly. Breaskfasts were very nice. Parking is available directly across the street in a multi-storey that is locked overnight for security. There is space in front of the main hotel entrance to drop your bags etc before gogin round the block to get into the car park. Room was nice and bed extremely comfortable

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Nice staff. Limited free breakfast.
    • Standard Room

Car parking was on a different building across the street. Room was supposed to include free breakfast, but we were given tickets that we took to the restaurant and after we had our breakfast we were told that we had to pay big bucks for the food we ate. They should have told us what we could and what we could not have upfront. We felt we were robbed. Also, we didn't like the idea that pets were allowed.

Staff members were very nice! Room on two levels.

I would come back
    • Standard Room

If the parking can be on the same side

The room is clean and neat. Very nice inside. Wish its could have a little more space. I thought parking would be on the same of the hotel building, its locate across the street, but they have staffs 24 hours there for ur safety. I would come back on my next trip

...breakfast included??
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Paid for breakfast included with the room - then handed a bill for my breakfast (only certain items are free??). The bill also included a 20% gratuity and tax. Not good business.

Staff was great - very friendly. Room was fine.

Sleep like a baby at Indigo!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I had no car with me but if I did, it would have been a little expensive to park in the garage across the street.

They could sell their mattresses! I slept like a baby. I thought I lost my wallet and the staff were totally on it to help me find it. The NICEST staff.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Everyone was very nice.
    • Standard Room

Bathroom doors didn't lock and there was a crack in the door that you could see through. Made using the bathroom with my kids in the room a little awkward.

Everyone was very nice. Nicely decorated. Breakfast was delicious. Beautiful hotel

Enjoyable
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We left some clothing in our room and were in town for a day after checking out. It would have been helpful for the staff to call us and let us know they found our clothes so that we could have picked them up before leaving town.

Clean and contemporary hotel and bar/restaurant with very friendly/helpful staff. Interesting area of the city to stay.

Hidden Gem
    • Standard Room

Wonderful accommodations and food. Highly recommend. Just be aware of parking across the street and hard to unload or load a lot of luggage on a busy street and limited access to dropoff parking.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Would return if the price was this good again.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access Tran Shower

Nice hotel. Parking garage on the corner of Franklin and Charles was a bonus. Front desk staff was friendly, hotel clean and nice and room was warm and comfortable.

Sleek awesome rooms, great location & awesome Bar!

Not one complaint!!

The room, staff, location and bar were all phenomenal. I highly recommend, I can't believe I got that level for such a low price.

Nice hotel, but I won't book a room here again.
    • Standard Room

Paying for parking each time you move your car, no free breakfast. Staff was not on the same page, got 3 different responses about parking. Rooms are nice but very small to be a 4 star hotel.

Nice beds, comfy, Quiet. Loved the shower, but had some issues with shower head.

Beautifully designed hotel.
    • Standard Room

Beautifully designed hotel. Walking distance to many restaurants, the Inner Harbor, John Hopkins University, Enoch Pratt Free Library Central Branch etc.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Overnight in Charm City Couldn't Be Nicer
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

NOTHING. I was torn between Indigo and another boutique hotel and I am so glad I chose Indigo.

The room was much nicer than the website promised. The lobby and bar are gorgeous and very inviting. Parking was easy and cheap. Really attractive and quiet part of Baltimore - but still in a great location.

A Perfect Exclusive Getway
    • Standard Room

I was a lil disappointed that I booked for a single bed room but received a double instead and was told that the faculty was full so I had to stay in that room

I love they way the staff was ver consider to our needs. I also love the way the in door dining staff was so polite and professional

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Good location, parking, & staff
    • Standard Room

There wasn't much room to organize clothes and toiletries. Limited storage or shelf space in bathroom. No good place to hang towels to dry. Need recycling option in room.

Enthusiastic staff, inexpensive garage parking, good location. (Really liked Koffee Therapy a few steps east.)

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

So elegant it feels like your own apartment.

The room could've had a microwave. Also the water in bathroom didn't get as hot as it did at night.

The shower was lovely & the lights around the mirror. I also liked the pillows & how firm the bed was.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

Love the Indigo chain staff and style, but Baltimore parking/valet services sub-standard
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The parking situation is atrocious, as well as late-night arrival services. There is no "double parking" space in front of the hotel and no bellman outside. When I arrived I had to double park, go into the hotel, ask if I could leave my bags curbside and get a valet, then was advised I had to park my own car at the public garage across the street and down the block on the hotel's one-way street. So I had to unload my bags, drive blocks around to get to entry of parking garage which was then shuttered closed! Then had to double park, walk back up to the hotel and go inside, get the maintenance worker (who they'd called out to act as a valet), who then had to walk me back down the block, across the street, and use a key card to open the garage entrance so I could park my own car! So after a 4am start to my day and 10:15pm arrival at the hotel, I didn't get parking and settled for at least a half hour. Was not a good experience.

Staff is extremely helpful and nice, but the amenities were lacking.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

Enjoyed the food, especially the grilled chicken wings and...

Was at a conference on a tight time schedule and the food service was slow geting to the table. The Servers, however were very pleasant and attentive to all requests.

Enjoyed the food, especially the grilled chicken wings and the egg,nog mouse cake.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2016

Highly recommend!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Lovely decoration and design throughout the hotel. Great common area in the lobby with a fireplace and comfortable sofas. Rooms were exceptionally elegant and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

A very pleasant and comfortable stay.
    • Standard Room

Room very comfy, loved the bed and aveda toiletries, plenty of towels and a large shower. Staff very friendly, used the bar and again very good and friendly service. Concierge service a pleasure.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

Great hotel, housekeeping needs an upgrade.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The housekeeping is OK. For day 2 my coffee cup was just rinsed, there was still creamer residue in the bottom, but a new condiment pack sitting in it, like it was a clean cup. Ew. The inside of the bathrrom door (what you see when it's rolled closed) was covered with spots. I'm calling them water spots.

The hotel staff are awesome! The beds are nice with a good pillow selection. The restaurant, Poets, is really good.

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

Staff were amazing.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Givent he value proposition there needed to be an inclusive breakfast with beverages. Coordinated frontdesk check out and housecleaning services to avoid early morning knocking.

Staff were amazing.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

The room was very clean and the staff was helpful.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There were no hooks in the bathroom to hang your towel and there was no Pay Per view movie options.

The room was very clean and the staff was helpful.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

We will definitely stay here again. Everything was wonderful.
    • Standard Room

The omelettes are delicious.

I will be back when I'm in Baltimore for sure! Thanks y'all
    • Standard Room

I liked that the whole staff in entirety were attentive to my everything need and want! I really like the texting ..

One of the best 4 stars in downtown Baltimore
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The aircon is a little noisy in the room

Breakfast Restaurant Nicely appointed rooms Room space Location

Would return in a heartbeat

The room was fabulous

Great place

Parking should be explained prior to arrival

Restaurants, bar, comfortable bed

Good place in Mount Vernon to relax
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Wish the room had a bathtub. Also disappointed in the complimentary breakfast restrictions.

The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast as delicious.

Bed was a bit too firm, but otherwise room was great!

Bed was a bit too firm, but otherwise room was great!

Friendly staff and very comfortable, clean rooms.

Parking

Friendly staff and very comfortable, clean rooms.

Restaurant and staff and room excellebt

Restaurant and staff and room excellebt

The hotel is stylish and the staff is great.

Need more regular coffee pods in the room.

The staff, toiletries, lobby, pillows.

Beautiful hotel with great rooms that exceeded expectations especially for the price.

Customer service at the front desk. The host seemed a little unpleasant.

The room was simple yet modern and had an elegant feel

Hotel has resturaunt and bar inside this was convenient.

No free parking

Hotel has resturaunt and bar inside this was convenient.

Azaming stay

Food was good

We'll be back.
    • King Room with High Ceiling

Great location, quiet and charming. Service is wonderful, polite and friendly.