2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Michigan hotel reviews
  4. Muskegon hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Holiday Inn Muskegon-Harbor

Reviews of Holiday Inn Muskegon-Harbor This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

939 Third Street, Muskegon, MI 49440, United States of America

#3 of 5 hotels in Muskegon

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 13, 2019

The hotel is under renovation but your website never let me...

The hotel is under renovation but your website never let me know about this. I feel deceived and that both the Hotel and booking.com misrepresented and mislead a valued or maybe under valued customer. Very reprehensible conduct towards a patron that has entrusted both companies to be honest and trustworthy.

Stayed in January 2019

• Reviewed: December 23, 2018

The hot tub was not hot and the hot tub was one of the main reasons I choose the Holiday Inn to stay. It was a Christmas present for my partner. The hot tub was a huge part of our relaxation. VERY DISAPPOINTING:(

Location. Bed.

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

This will be a nice hotel when the remodel is done.

This is an old property and in the process of getting a complete remodel, it needs it. Had to wait a really long time for the one elevator that wasn't dedicated to the construction project.

The location is good and the bed was comfortable. $10 upgrade to include breakfast for 2 was totally worth it.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

a good bedroom nothing more

bar and restaurants cleanliness and service. no "travellers" breakfast. because the hotel is completely focused on convention business.

Room was good, staff good, location good.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

Heat didn’t work-hotel had been under renovations for...

Heat didn’t work-hotel had been under renovations for years-restrooms outside dining room were closed so you either had to go back to your room or go to the convention area-wallpaper was coming off in bathroom-no finials on lamps so lamp shades were all loose-an all over lousy stay.

• Reviewed: September 29, 2018

Convenient location
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Rooms are dated. There are signs throughout the property that gives an update on progress made so far on remodeling. That was a good thing but a fully remodeled room would have raised rating to excellent.

Convenient location

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Everything was very nice of that hotel I really enjoyed my...
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Most of the staff was very nice we were there for a festival. And the staff seem to not have very much knowledge on how to get there where the pickup places were if there was Transportation running. This Fest has been there for many years so you would think that they would know there's a bus that picks you up on Saturday and the rest of the time you have to walk down the hill to pick up a golf cart to get you to the festival which is very nice to know. I know as a customer I was telling some of your older people that were staying there for the Fest how to get there and what they needed to do. The bar people in the lounge for very nice on Friday during the day and Friday night the waitresses and people were very nice. Saturday though when we went down for the band we had to set more than 40 minutes before somebody came over to take our order in the bar. I understand they were very busy with the band playing but there wasn't enough wait service on Saturday.

Everything was very nice of that hotel I really enjoyed my stay the room was perfectly clean so your cleaning ladies are awesome we stayed on floor 2 and those cleaning ladies were the nicest people I've ever met our room was clean and it was very nice stay. We are planning to stay there next year. Also the restaurant there is impeccable I don't know who you have as Cooks there they are wonderful all of our breakfast meals and we even had dinner was great the food was so good. The bar and lounge Friday afternoon you had a lady working as a bartender she was just wonderful helpful and every way. I understand that this hotel is going through some changes and upgrading which is great. There are a few staff that I could see being there and hoping they are when we come back there's a ray I believe his name was as wait staff the bartender that worked Friday afternoon also the lady at the desk front desk that was there also Friday afternoon was wonderful and Friday morning there was a server I say her name was Alicia but I could be wrong on that but she was wonderful she was all over the place and helping and setting but it was a wonderful experience and a great stay.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

Breakfast & service was great.

No complaints.

Breakfast & service was great. Room was clean. Other guests were friendly and pleasant and overall appeared to be enjoying themselves.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

Very disppointed and would not stay there again.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The room service was horrible.They never got an order right and they would not give us a pot of coffee with our breakfast order. The pool was filthy and had bugs. The wirlpool did not work and the safety bar was very loose. Construction started at 9 am (week days) and was right over my room. Was not all alerted at check in. To top it all off, there was only 1 elevator working for the 6 days I stayed there. Again, never alerted at check in.

The bed was super comfy.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

I paid for this experience - unbelievable!

We waited over ten minutes to order our breakfast and when it arrived it was cold. The staff in the restaurant was inattentive to say the least on not one but two separate occasions. The vent in our bathroom had not been cleaned in months . The new mattress was hard as bricks and very uncomfortable. The ceiling in our guest room had water damage that was not repaired, the bathrooms next to the registration desk were out of order and only one elevator was working with the exception of the staff elevator. Around 5:00 am. Sunday morning I woke up to water hitting my pillow - the ceiling was leaking.

Free parking.

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

The staff were all super friendly and helpful.

Hotel is being updated so elevators were not all working, so a was down the first day. House keeping never came to our room and our key cards continuously decided. I had to go to the desk to have my key cards reprogrammed multiple time and ask for clean towels.

The staff were all super friendly and helpful. The food is pretty good in the restaurant.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

Nice location

That the elevator was broken so we had to use service one and some of the staff didn’t look happy about that. Also the ladders in the pool one was missing a step and the steps on the other side were loose.

Nice location

• Reviewed: August 22, 2018

Overall is was great! Location was perfect for what I was doing!

The woman at the bar working as the bartender was rude and acted like she didn’t want to serve us or take a food order from us. We walked away after not being acknowledged while she kept cleaning glasses.

The front desk staff very informative upon arrival and friendly! Check in was fast!

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

Food was so so, coffee was ok. One of the elevators was out of service which made getting up and down a challenge.

Location is great, we could walk to many activities etc.

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

I like Muskegon together, we enjoy the Dunes

First day 1 elevator broke second day both elevators broke had to go down the service elevator to get downstairs I was overbooked one so she ate was nasty about it continental breakfast with nasty

I like Muskegon together, we enjoy the Dunes

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

The staff was extremely friendly, responsive and courteous.
    • King Room with Spa Bath

The only thing that was an issue was that one of the elevators wasn’t working at the time. So it created a lot of problems where a lot of people were waiting for a single elevator.

The staff was extremely friendly, responsive and courteous. The view from the hotel was beautiful and the room was very beautiful and comfortable. A great place to stay!!

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

Would rethink about staying there again.

For the amount of money I spent ($220.00 per night) was outrageous! I was there for Rebel Road and understand the pricing goes up but for a room that was in need of repairs as well as the rest of the hotel and there was only one working elevator that price was too much! I travel to Muskegon often and I will be hard pressed to stay here again. For what this hotel charges per night, there are a lot nicer hotels in bigger cities that are nicer and less expensive.

Not too much.

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

I will never stay there again

My kids found change and water bottles under the beds. The sheets weren't clean, it was hair on the bed before I laid on there

Staff was fine, breakfast was good

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Summer vacation 2018
    • Room Selected at Check-In

I had trouble working the telephone in my room. It was difficult to get the dial tone.

Everything else- the staff were wonderful! The hotel was clean and well appointed. We especially enjoyed the containers of infused water in the lobby after walking all over town. Room service breakfast was a great luxury. We really enjoyed having so much within walking distance. We went to good restaurants and the beach. We'll be back!

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Overall experience was about a 7.

Housekeeping service. Sorry the rest is above.

Excellent location in the middle of downtown. A bit far from beach and fun bars. A bit disappointed with house keeping. Room was not cleaned up even after bringing it to the maids attention and another staff member. Made a call in the am, and Tory was excellent to make it right! Compensated us on the total rate. Breakfast was ok for the extra $10 bucks. It saves a drive to find a breakfast place. First day our server was not efficient at all and very disappointed with the service. The second day was an excellent server and we were satisfied with our overall experience.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

The location was beautiful.

The location was beautiful. Downtown is so pretty within walking distance from the water. Stayed 4 days 2/4 our room wasn't cleaned they did credit me $50.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

Liked the view and the beds

Only thing i noticed was one of the outer doors leading to parkimg garage wouldnt latch close so anybldy could have walked in but other than that great

Liked the view and the beds

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

The staff was helpful and very outgoing.

Just a minor thing - the hotel is undergoing renovations on the floors with rooms - ex. there were no baseboards in the hallway which was somewhat disconcerting when you first come off the elevator.

The staff was helpful and very outgoing.

• Reviewed: June 7, 2018

Very disappointed

The toilets are very low. We had 4 rooms and everyone had the same problem. There were unmentionables left in the drawer next to the bed from a prior guest. gross. Also the coffee maker didn't work.

Bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

Ok for what we were there for (wedding reception).

Rooms need attention. E.g. the mirror in the bathroom had burn marks all over it. Like someone intentionally used blow drier or something to burn 15-20 spots into mirror. How can maintenance not see that? Also, the cover on the tank of the toilet was not the right cover and fit very poorly. Slid around easy and we were afraid it would drop and break.

Walking distance to cleaned up and quaint little town. Parking was good too.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

Booked room for out of town guests.

Booked room for out of town guests. I was not there at checkout , had to call s couple days later for receipt. Should have been mailed to me without asking. Nice room though.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

absolute perfection from check in to check out. service done right. congratulations to all.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Nothing from my perspective.

Every staff member was very pleasant, helpful, couteous and professional. The food in the restaurant was exellent, and staff was extremely attentive to our needs. Absolute perfection from parkinng, to room, to check out. Extremely impressed.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

Stay could have been satisfactory at best if only the wifi worked.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

No wifi as it was not working. So not as advertised. Bed frame has a couple of protruding metal pieces at the bottom which I accidentally kicked into it as I turned in. Ankle swollen but nothing broken so not serious.

Nothing really.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2017

nothing my trip was cut short the room had no heat the...

nothing terrible trip we stayed 1 of 3 days

nothing my trip was cut short the room had no heat the second room had mold on the walls behind the curtains . bad bad experience

• Reviewed: October 7, 2017

Love Love I would definitely come back again

I wouldn't say didn't lie but I was not pleased with the hot water not getting hot even though maintenance came right after it was reported to the front desk it's just still didn't help any of my ironing board was broken so you might want to replace ironing board and 204 kept falling so I had to put the iron iron my clothes on the bed.

I didn't get a chance to eat breakfast while I stayed at the hotel but I did enjoy the staff were friendly in the location easy to find I had one issue with the ironing board and one issue with my hot water not getting hot but that is mostly it.

• Reviewed: September 22, 2017

It was fine.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

I think the price is way to high, I felt used because the annual concert was in town. I understand you have to make money but the price was TOOO high, plus we requested the view of the water on booking and didn't get it.

It was clean, comfortable, and I felt safe...I needed extra towels and the response was fast and polite.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2017

Clean and comfortable.

Paid extra for the breakfast buffet. The selection was poor. Served deep-fried French-toast sticks. Seriously, deep-fried! No pancakes, regular freach toast, biscuts, gravy, mushrooms, etc. Bid Boy had a better buffet. ALSO SGNIFICANLTY OVERCHARGED COMPARED TO THE PRICE BOOKING.COM GAVE ME WHEN I BOOKED!

Clean and comfortable. Location Is is really nice.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2017

I always feel good when I know I am staying at a Holiday Inn :)

Would like to have more above ground parking.

Bathroom was very accommodating and everything was clean!!! The a.m. breakfast was awesome! The whole staff was professional, courteous, and friendly :)

• Reviewed: August 30, 2017

I was disappointed in the cleanliness of the room.

The room wasn't thoroughly clean - dust on the lamp and on the heat vent. The maid left a note on Saturday stating, "we ran out of towels and adiditional towels would be delivered later in the day." This did not happen. The baseboard wasn't secured to the wall. It appeared the room hadn't been used in a while and needed additional care. The breakfast on Saturday and Sunday was okay - cold potatoes; however, the breakfast sliders on Monday were served on burnt buns. The trash in the gym room was overflowing.

The property was in walking distance to jazz in the park on Friday and to the shoreline jazz festival on Saturday and Sunday. Breakfast was included.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2017

Dissapointed

Hotel needs a significant "CLEAN UP". General feel of bedrooms and baths and hallways leaves much to be desired. Also stayed at the hotel on 9/22 and again on 9/25 and the rate for 9/25 was more than double the 9/22 rate. Not good>

• Reviewed: August 26, 2017

Expensive and not as nice as the the Shoreline which isn't that much more for a room.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

When we checked in she was great she cared about us and didn't make us wait while she had many phone calls. However we had trouble with our room card later that day and it took more than one trip all the way down to the front desk before the guy that helped us explained that our room needed the handle pulled up not down. He just gave us a new card which didn't work and we had to go back down.

The restaurant staff was super. Fast and friendly for each of our visits. We also enjoyed our meals very yummy.

• Reviewed: August 24, 2017

Not happy. Very very unclean

Didnt like the parking. Dint like the beds. Very uncomfortable. The room was very dirty. Found dog poop on the floor. Pacifier under the bed. Wrappers under the chair.disgusting.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

Nice location.

The hotel is very dated, the breakfast (note- there were no cooks there on the weekend during our stay) was not good. There wasn't even a toaster.

Nice location. Could walk to anything in downtown Muskegon. Pere Marquette beach was not a far drive.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2017

We got a good deal on the price so I can't complain. I would stay here again.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Mattress and pillows were too soft for us, even in the 2nd room. We were situated at the end of a hallway, in an adjoining room situation. There were kids in the next room but they thankfully went to bed around 9pm. No soundproofing betweethe rooms.

Good location for our purposes, front desk staff was accommodating and friendly. After checking out the room, I requested a firmer mattress and was given a different room with no hassle.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2017

We were there for a family emergency and the hotel problems just added to the difficult visit

When we first arrived in the late evening, we were notified that the water would be shut off between midnight and 4 am. When we expressed surprise, the desk staff offered us 2 bottles of water for the evening. Since it was late in the evening, we did not have an opportunity to purchase additional water for ourselves. We were told the water would be a little yellow when the water line repairs were completed and was safe. When we turned on the sink and shower, the water was red and had to be run for about 15 minutes in the shower plus the sink water took longer for it to be clear. The worst part was when our toilet clogged. It ran slow when we arrived, but figured it was possibly linked to the water repair. On day 3 our toilet was clogged. We called the desk, but the phone did not work, so went down to report this, A maintenance employees returned with a plunger and we could hear him in the bathroom. He left quickly and "Slammed" the door behind him with no comments at all. During that night we used the bathroom and the toilet was 100% clogged and had to wait until 7 am to go to the desk and make our complaints. An employee came with a "snake" and worked on it for about an hour. It was cleared, thankfully. The hotel desk did give us a 2 day free plus a free dinner. We appreciated the free 2 day but said we could not use the free dinner because we were in Muskegon for a family emergency, someone was rushed to the hospital and quite ill, so we were leaving the hotel early in the morning and arriving late in the evening.

It was just a regular room that we are accustomed to, nothing particularly positive, though several negatives

• Reviewed: August 20, 2017

nice hotel, overpriced

did not receive discount or points on card because booked with booking.com wont do that again

laura at front desk was wonderful very professional and courteous

• Reviewed: August 19, 2017

BAD.

Key card machine was broken so we had to be let into our room by security personnel: thus no in/out access. In the morning the shower mechanism broke off in my hand. Next morning, I asked to see a manager, but none available until 10:00. We had to depart. I asked for a call from manager but never received one.

• Reviewed: August 19, 2017

Good for a short visit

Some confusion about the breakfast vouchers. Front desk staff, and restaurant staff could have been more clear on how breakfast was managed.

Good place to stay when taking the ferry across Lake Michigan. The beds were very spacious and comfortable. The pool was good for children, and the outdoor patio was relaxing.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2017

Rented a room from them for two nights we were coming in from out of state for couple weddings.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Didn't get to see much of the place to find anything bad.

The property was in a nice location. Right downtown . good walking distance to couple different places.

• Reviewed: August 12, 2017

Lobby looked amazing, room fell very short of what accommodation should be like.

Did not have hot water upon arriving at 11 p.m. and into the next morning. Outside carpeting by room was filthy.

Staff was accommodating upon hearing about hot water situation

• Reviewed: August 12, 2017

We were very disappointed with this hotel, and would not recommend it to others.

The hotel felt dark and not very clean to us. There was visible water damage on the ceiling, and we had an overall uncomfortable feeling about the hotel and its location. We were so uncomfortable that we cut our stay short and booked another hotel elsewhere.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2017

Great place to stay
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Love this hotel , been there a couple of times. The Downtown area is clean and beautiful ! Lots of places to eat. The hotel has a good resturant and good entertainment.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2017

Kids enjoyed the pool, when I called down to ask for towels,...

Our room was not cleaned at all during our stay(3nights) and found wrappers/garbage from previous occupant under bed skirt which was gross. Breakfast was way overpriced for what was offered... they should offer a free continental breakfast for what it costs to stay at this hotel.

Kids enjoyed the pool, when I called down to ask for towels, staff brought them to the room within 10 minutes

• Reviewed: August 1, 2017

Glad the front desk had change for the vending machines.

We paid for breakfast for 3 days but only ate it the first day, the eggs were so so, did not care for the sausages, potatoes were dry, the mixed fruit bowl was almost empty. We did not receive enough towels for our group, the housekeeping staff was making a lot of noise in the morning banging doors, knocked on our door twice on Sunday and apparently did not realize we had booked another night.

Glad the front desk had change for the vending machines.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2017

Great staff, but...

No safe in the room. The coffee downstairs was the worst coffee we have ever had. The vent in the bathroom was filthy. The price was a lot more than we have paid in the past, I'm sure because it is summer, but for almost $490 for two nights we should have at least been able to have great coffee and a safe for our valuables.

Staff was great. Beds were very comfortable.

• Reviewed: July 30, 2017

Basic accommations. Pretty friendly staff. Good restaurant

The room was pretty clean and tidy except a ceiling tile in the shower that was mildewed.

We were all very satisfied with the dinner meal at the restaurant.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2017

Great location to stay in Muskegan.

Perhaps the carpet is getting a bit worn...but that did not bother us. Nothing really to complain about.

The location was perfect - we went to the museum and to the culinary school cafe for breakfast. The staff were all very friendly and accommodating. The room was very clean. The Museum was really great - the Edward Curtis exhibit was amazing...we are planning to go back and see it again. And the permanent collection was very interesting too!

• Reviewed: July 24, 2017

Fantastic staff!

WE WILL NEVER COME BACK DURING BIKER WEEKEND. The staff and all hotel amenities were just fine, but biker weekend is NOT the time to bring kids around. Everyone at the hotel did their best to maintain the family friendly atmosphere, but the geriatric spring breakers did not make this job easy. From now on, we will know to find out when biker week is and steer clear of Muskegon during that time.

Fantastic staff! They were friendly, accommodating, and VERY personable. Great restaurant!!! Affordable and great food.

• Reviewed: July 20, 2017

Enjoyed our stay, just needed to be a little cleaner!
    • King Room with Spa Bath

When we got to our room it wasn't clean. The floor wasn't vacuumed and the tub in the King room had hair all in the bottom and wasn't clean at all. They gave us a different room that was clean. The pool had bandaids along the outside edge and the sauna had something red on the floor that smelled awful. Couldn't get into the work out room with our key card for some reason it wouldn't open.

The view from our room was pretty nice and the bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. Air conditioning worked great, the t.v. was nice when we hooked up the Xbox for Netflix. The internet was decent. They kept our room pretty clean and they came in every day to straighten things up and give us new towels. Breakfast was good and the staff was always pleasant. Good location in the middle of town, everything was pretty close only a couple miles away. The pool area was nice with outdoor tables and chairs. Overall we were happy with the hotel and didn't want to leave!

• Reviewed: July 20, 2017

Location, easy to access to major road and high way.

The room is old. Saw a spider in the room and somehow came to bed. The cleanness could be better. The wifi is very slow.

Location, easy to access to major road and high way. The size of the room is good. The staff was helpful.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2017

Great Location

Didn't get the room number I specifically requested, even though I got there shortly after checkin. Cleanliness of the room was a little lacking, but not horrible. Mirrors and window looking outside were very smeared and looked like they had been cleaned with Pledge.

Front desk staff were friendly. Location is excellent for Bike Time - right in the center of everything. Food at the restaurant is good. Elevators seem faster this year.

• Reviewed: July 9, 2017

Sorry we would not stay here again.

Bathroom floor was not clean, no fan in the bathroom, some lights did not work. Our room was not cleaned while we were gone all day and we had to request for clean towels at 9pm at night. We were told by staff when we called " rooms are cleaned on a hit or miss basis"!!??? Front desk staff was very blase, not friendly at all. When we complained we were given a discount off our room and free breakfast for all of us, which did help.

Beds were comfortable, location was good for what we came for.

• Reviewed: July 9, 2017

Holiday Inn Express IT sucks!

The woman working your IS/IT support that might ruined my experience.

The woman working your internet support center was extremely rude and not customer centric. She was hostile and combative and degrading. She spoiled my stay at your hotel and I will probably shy away from staying with you in the future. I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express at Muskegeon Michigan on 7/7/2017 and initiated a call with her at 8pm and my room number was 515. I could connect to the hotel network but the network had no access to the internet. I have never had a customer service representative speak to me so sarcastically ever. I hope from the info I provided that you can speak to this individual and correct her behavior going forward. I will abstain from staying at your hotel chain going forward and tell everyone I know about my experience. FYI I work for a software company and while explaining and completely understanding the root problem and how to fix it your IS person was condescending and rude. Once I said I was going to file a complaint after getting no help my recommendation to fix the problem was miraculously solved in under 3 minutes after hanging up.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2017

Perfect stop before crossing the lake via Ferry.

Bathroom was old, felt worn out.

The hotel restaurant food was actually very good, surprising good bruschetta'. Very convenient parking, and great view for 4th of July fireworks!

• Reviewed: May 22, 2017

No bath towels

There were not any bath towels in the room. When we asked A maid who was cleaning the room next door- she said there were not any clean towels and said she would bring us some. She never brought us any towels. The following morning we did not shower we just left.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2017

Extremely happy stay

The was a little bit too much chlorine in the pool. The fumes were causing everyone in the pool area to cough

The staff was very friendly, and helped us any way they could. The waitress at breakfast was very friendly and went out of her way to get my grandson what he wanted to eat. The also went out of their way to help him find a vending machine that worked. They comped our breakfast .

• Reviewed: March 12, 2017

Parking! Has a parking garage right next to it but when I arrived it was packed with cars for the walker arena next door once game ended plenty of parking available.

Great pool sauna steam room exercise facility great for keeping children busy. Very friendly staff. If you want to be right down town this is the place for you.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2017

Not great. At least staff was friendly.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

We have been to this hotel numerous times. Usually it's fairly decent. But, this time our room felt old....the carpet was in need of a good cleaning, the toilet had a think dark rust ring and the shower wasn't that clean....around the shower handle it was scummy and black. It was gross. Also, the heater/furnace kept clicking on and banged a loud noise all night. Like I said, we always stay there when we are in Muskegon, but this time I was quite disappointed.

• Reviewed: February 21, 2017

not very good
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The tube has rust around the drain.the carpet was dingy and the room needed a little better cleaning and the pool was down.

The staff were nice and the main facilities were clean.

• Reviewed: February 15, 2017

Excellent Location!
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The hotel is dated and could use a facelift.

Location! Hotel is in the heart of downtown Muskegon and walking distance to restaurants, cultural happenings, boutique shopping, and the Muskegon river

• Reviewed: January 24, 2017

everyone was very nice and the restaurant in the hotel was...

i had a fitbit stolen and it was never returned .

everyone was very nice and the restaurant in the hotel was so amazing . Liz was great and looked so forward to eatting breakfast .

• Reviewed: January 9, 2019

It was a place to lay my head nothing to write home about

the rooms were RAN DOWN compared to the shoreline hotel across the street

Stayed in January 2019

Staff the rooms

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Awesome I be back soon

I love everything

The room was very clean nice staff great location

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

PERFECT

CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

Nice staff, good location, free parking.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Too bad the breakfast buffet wasn't available but understand that the hotel wasn't very full.

Nice staff

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

I loved my dinner at your restaurant and my bed was very...

I loved my dinner at your restaurant and my bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

It was average
    • King Room with Spa Bath

There were no outlet covers on one wall. I know they are remodeling, but outlet covers seem pretty basic

The bed and pillows were comfortable

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018